[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Age of Sigmar General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 42
File: Fist of Gork.jpg (228 KB, 768x1000) Image search: [Google]
Fist of Gork.jpg
228 KB, 768x1000
>resources
pastebin.com/4Vud1NGT

Greenskinz faq'ed you edition

Warmachine and crew, finally.
>>
>>46820445
If that's the Fist of Gork, then where is the Fist of Mork?
>>
>>46820499
'Ez so kunnin' e'z invisible.
>>
>>46820445
Wait, is that Meganob literally chained to his mount?
>>
>>46820445
Is it just me or did the faq make this game even harder to balance than it already was. .. ffs gw suck so much, their rules writers are so shit.. do they even play games?

>Hurdur forge the narrative.

I'm trying but they're making it too difficult.
>>
>>46820660
What faq?
>>
>>46820909
Check the last Aos thread or the AoS Facebook page, just released.
>>
Stackable mystic shield is a-okay. But Wyches or Plague monks getting a mere 6+ cover save? Oh that's broken.

Yet again houserules and comps will fix GW's garbage FaQs
>>
>>46820660

what are your issues with the FAQ
>>
File: 1405281653741.png (25 KB, 914x1091) Image search: [Google]
1405281653741.png
25 KB, 914x1091
>>46820445

>On fantasy there will be a tournament format for AoS with points. The sales plummeted for AoS but the current fantasy range sales look healthier than before the change (though how much this is people buying stuff to finish
their collections I wasn't told). Feedback on the rules was incredibly poisonous, and GW want to move past it and heal.

Is your body ready for Stormcasts with POINTS?!
>>
>>46821407
I'm ready for a game with some vague semblance of structure and thought put into it, yes
>>
>>46821407
>Bretonnians were going to be in the next WFB starter before it was scrapped
>in favour of AoS, meaning there are some lovely plastics that made it to
>prototyping that will likely never be seen now, including a hero on
>hippogriff better than the Elf Prince from Island of Blood.

Seems like totally legit rumors and not just wishful thinking from some goon
>>
remove sigmarines
>>
>>46821516

gimme a sauce so I can cry myself to sleep
>>
>>46822217
Source is SA's tg board. It was posted to the AoS fanpage on facebook.

There was also a bit about how Kirby went to a tournament and screamed that no one plays the game
>>
>>46822392
>SA's tg board

Not getting closer, I new 2 internet, give me a link please
>>
File: mfw age of smegma.jpg (78 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
mfw age of smegma.jpg
78 KB, 960x720
>mfw one of the most iconic fantasy settings of all time got canned for this
>>
>>46822761
Is there a story to this? Did someone actually break open a storefront window in protest to AoS?

ALSO GRAND ALLIANCE: DESTRUCTION/BATTLETOME: IRONJAWZ WHEN?
>>
Well, this thread is off to a good start. Anyway, I have a question, if these new Orruks are massive, what does that meaan for the start collecting greenskinz? are they the basic orc boys now? or are the Orruks the new elite with black orcs or something being the norm?
>>
>>46824425
Greenskinz are just one faction of Orruks in general. The warscrolls for boyz/boar boyz/chariots/etc. has always been "Greenskinz," while Black Orcs were "Ironjawz."

Ironjawz are another group (who may get their own Start Collecting, in time). It's all part of AoS's scheme of doing smaller sub-factions within the same Grand Alliance.
>>
>>46824496
I see, itll be interesting to see how Greenskinz fare against these new ironjawz.
>>46822761
Just a car accident that the clearly person in the driver seat had no intention of having. It does allow one salty anon to use it to throw shade on AoS.
>>
>>46822392
>There was also a bit about how Kirby went to a tournament and screamed that no one plays the game

died in space from this
>>
>>46824618
>>46821516
>>46822217

http://natfka.blogspot.ie/2016/04/40k-and-aos-rumors-blood-angels.html?m=0
Looks like a total pile of dogshit to me. 7th was already a FAQd version of 6th, making it the same with codices beign release makes no sense. The line on brets also , does people understand that Aos was planned from 6th ed?
>>
>>46824274

It's clearly just a generic car accident.
>>
File: 119.jpg (681 KB, 827x1184) Image search: [Google]
119.jpg
681 KB, 827x1184
>>46826084
>Aos was planned from 6th ed
Don't think so, the earliest concept art happened in 2012 thru.
>>
>>46826233
Gav thrope said Aos as a project existed when they were working on 7th ed-so it was in 6th. Just as a project probably(when you are making an edition you are not working on the next one, even if you are planning to do it next). for some reason, it had the code name "cucumber".
>>
>>46826470

It has been clarified a thousand times that cucumber wasn't aos
>>
>>46826130

Or a driver with a taste!
>>
File: highelveslorddragonmain.jpg (197 KB, 873x627) Image search: [Google]
highelveslorddragonmain.jpg
197 KB, 873x627
>>46820636
Do you think DA Orruk got time for a pretty chair and a strap ?
>>
>>46827610
>Driver with taste loose $10K protesting against AoS.

why don't you all do this then ?
>>
File: 1460788452700.png (10 KB, 454x324) Image search: [Google]
1460788452700.png
10 KB, 454x324
>>46827565
>>
>>46827565
>cucumber wasn't aos
The concept of loose formation fantasy battle exist long ago, but the actual project AoS seem that started after the launch of 8th ed.

BTW, Jes Goodwin finished the admech concept art@2013.
>>
>>46824274
>>46824606
>>46826130

Driver here, once I saw that fucking advertisement for Shitmar I just went nuts and crashed onto it. Taught 'em a lesson, insurance covers me so who the fuck cares.

That wasn't the story I told to the officers of course, so take this as a 4chan exclusive motherfuckers.
>>
>>46828453
>Driver here
This is not funny.
>>
>>46828453
>i miss the days when the shitposters actually tried to be clever
>>
Quick driver bro, post your driver's license on a car with a timestamp, that will convince all the shills like it did in Josh' case!
>>
File: 1461259304287.jpg (298 KB, 771x2048) Image search: [Google]
1461259304287.jpg
298 KB, 771x2048
Lord-Castellant buff, the healing happened before damage. I do not expect this.
>>
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 920x950) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 920x950
Hoping to ask a favor of you guys, since I'm without a computer for the moment - can anyone photoshop in some ogre clubs on the two-hammer liberator, maybe a hairy head? I got a conversion idea and want to see how it'll look before buying any minis. Unfortunately can't do it myself on phone.
>>
File: notspacemarines.png (341 KB, 600x620) Image search: [Google]
notspacemarines.png
341 KB, 600x620
>>46830785

Done.
>>
File: Untitled.png (22 KB, 1633x247) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
22 KB, 1633x247
>People on Warseer are complaining about the red/brown sauce joke in the FAQs.
>Even claiming it "actively insults the reader"
Fuck me.
>>
>>46831483
Man, I don't even like AoS, but who even cares about a jokey question in an FAQ?

People like that can't have been playing for long, because dumb jokes have an illustrious history in Warhammer.
>>
>>46831483
>brownsaucefags being this salty
>>
>>46831483
Well he is right in one sense, GW is not even pretending to take the rules of the game seriously.

Sadly there are a bunch of desperate fucks who actually think its okay to do the game designers job for them and praise this as a feature.
>>
>>46820445
>ork marines
>>
>>46831780
Make a joke with silly question asked by communities.
>not even pretending to take the rules of the game seriously.
Nice strawman.

People think a joke is fine.
>praise
Nice strawman.
>>
>>46832013
I am not talking about the joke.

AoS is one of the laziest systems on the market and for some reason people are praising it for that.
>>
>>46820445
Is that a fucking ork tigrex?
>>
File: 14612669998820.jpg (133 KB, 1000x1308) Image search: [Google]
14612669998820.jpg
133 KB, 1000x1308
>>46832013
>>not even pretending to take the rules of the game seriously.
>Nice strawman.
Bitch please, here is they didn't even try to fix one of the most broken parts in their magic rules.
>>
File: self-righteousness.gif (166 KB, 485x662) Image search: [Google]
self-righteousness.gif
166 KB, 485x662
Mfw the FAQ confirmed all of my personal rules interpretations. Game design degree ftw.
>>
File: protodrake.jpg (198 KB, 1920x1036) Image search: [Google]
protodrake.jpg
198 KB, 1920x1036
>>46832103
>>
File: image.jpg (142 KB, 1536x761) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142 KB, 1536x761
Who is the most autistic AoS shill and why is it Yogshagoth123?
>>
File: Ironjawz a-coming.jpg (42 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
Ironjawz a-coming.jpg
42 KB, 480x480
EET'Z TOIM, BOYZ!
>>
>>46832096
>laziest systems on the market
I agree with that.

>>46832120
>they didn't even try to fix one of the most broken parts
This is FAQ.

>>46832130
>FAQ confirmed all of my personal rules interpretations
I fail this one >>46830724

>>46832309
AoS is ok, but "most balanced"?
>>
>>46832138
Goddamn it gw
>>
>>46832380
>AoS is ok, but "most balanced"?
Compared to other games in their first editions AOS is possibly the most balanced game ever made
>>
>>46832400
since when does no balance equal to most balance?
>>
>>46832539
Well if you actually read the post you were replying to, he was stating that AOS is balanced relative to other games in their first editions
>>
File: Untitled.png (338 KB, 587x772) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
338 KB, 587x772
Happening status: It's.

So, the Destruction cull is here. Had a check on the (UK) GW site, it's legit, these items already have the Last Chance symbol on them even if they haven't been moved into the special section of the webstore. In fact most of them have already sold out in the UK at least.
>>
>>46832539
I put down a unit my opponent puts down something he thinks will counter that unit. I put one down, he puts down a foil, until I he says "Yeah this is good. I can take you with this."

It's like in battle tech clanners bidding on what they need to beat the enemy. Heck there is even a mechanic for if the other player goes. "Oh hell I'm just going to bring another 50 guys, just to be sure" that makes it so you can go, "Alright so I get a win if I assassinate one of your heroes" or some other thing like that. It's not point balanced because they want the chance for this sort of game.
>>
>>46832794
>I put down a unit my opponent puts down something he thinks will counter that unit.
How you or your opponent will counter endless summoning during one phase?
>>
>>46832794
Its like the whole fact that this game is way more laid back does not register for most people.
>>46832853
You would have to agree with your opponent on how much you would summon, the parameters for summoning for that much, and if you would summon at all and not just field your army whole to begin with.
>>
>>46832853

Chances of it playing out that way are slim. You'll fail a roll eventually. The Dice Gods are fickle. Plus, in my experience, there's usually something better to cast than a summon. If someone is trying to take a deliberately cheesy list, just tell them to go fuck themselves.
>>
>>46832877
>You would have to agree with your opponent on how much you would summon, the parameters for summoning for that much
Why? Rules allow me to summon wizards which could summon another wizard (according to FAQ >>46832120
) in the same hero phase.
>>
>>46832853
Well the only summoner I can think of who can summon is a greater demon, off hand. And even then I don't know many people who own more than If you don't own it you can't summon it. So while you might have 5 necromancers all castinging summon zombie, if you run out of Zombie mini's on casting 2 your done. Can't summon more till some free up.
>>
>>46832895
>Chances of it playing out that way are slim. You'll fail a roll eventually.
Not with fluffy Tzeench or few Nagash in army.
>>
>>46832921
That is one thing in the FAQ that makes me scratch my head. Named characters should not be able to be taken more than once. There is only one Nagash after all.
>>
>>46832919
>And even then I don't know many people who own more than If you don't own it you can't summon it.
Well, my friend have Tzeench army for Apoc and I always can paint Tzeench symbol on any big model and call it "convertion".
>>
>>46832951
A conversion of that order might require your opponent to agree on it. Now if it was some sort of giant VRock D&D mini with a Staff then probably not an issue but passing off a 54mm Sophie the Succubus as a Tzeench demon is going to take a bit of convincing with most other players.
>>
>>46832908
yes, they can. Does that mean you HAVE to? No. Its your army, your battles, do what you want to have fun.
>>46832937
I felt the same way but honestly I feel like that was a whatever answer. The FAQ in my opinion, while apparently a first draft, should have answered left questions like that alone. If someone seriously wanted to try and field 2 nagash then they better be oh k for me to cheese the hell out of everything I can think of, or have it a 2v1 match. Again though, unless I knew i could deal, I wouldnt agree to a match like that.
>>
>>46832937
Yes common sense would dictate so, however with AoS they really want people to have FUN.

while in THEORY someone could make an army out of 10 nagash 10 archaon and 10 skarbrand, you know like me that it will never happen because :

-Tournament are comped anyway
-Nobody will do that to close friends unless for a fun or a particular scenario involving tzeentch fucking with mirror images or some shit
-Nobody would play you in an FLGS

Only GW win with you buying 9more of each characters.
>>
>>46832972
>passing off a 54mm Sophie the Succubus as a Tzeench demon is going to take a bit of convincing with me personally.

FTFY
>>
>>46832877
>Its like the whole fact that this game is way more laid back does not register for most people.

Because that's utterly inane. Anyone can scale down/simplify an existing system to make it as literally baby-tier as AoS, actually having solid rules to peel away is far more important. That, and the terrible attitude you AoS shills have towards anyone who might want a bit of thought or structure applied actively drives people from wanting to play your 'super laid-back' '''''''''''''game''''''''''''.
>>
>>46832400
Bullshit.

Bolt Action, GoA, Frostgrave, KoW and dozens of others from multiple genres were all more balanced and had better rules as soon as they were released.

>>46832794
You cannot just dress up not even bothering to write an actual balancing system as balance. Anybody could do what you described with any game, most developers are just smart enough to realise that a game needs an impartial system. Especially for casual or new players.
>>
>>46833019
>Anyone can scale down/simplify an existing system to make it as literally baby-tier as AoS.
If that was ture, dont you think GW would have done so with Fantasy to make it easier for new players?
And Im down for talking about the brass tacks of the game, but as soon as someone tries to input how it doesnt bend backwards to how they want it to be, and anything else is wrong, then Im done. Im all for constructive criticism, and I do agree there are things that need to be looked at in order for the game to run a bit smoother. The FAQ helped somewhat, but as I said before, they answered questions that I dont think should have been acknowledged.
>>
>>46832877
Because GW has not told people how the game is intended to work so people are correctly assuming they have just given up even trying to write rules.

>>46832999
>they really want people to have FUN

And other wargames don't? Most wargames actually feel like they were written by people who enjoy games, AoS feels like a soulless cash grabbing husk.

Why do AoS fans keep pushing these absurd lies that AoS is 'liberating' or 'innovative'? Not making a complete game is not innovation. Anybody can play any game without points or changing any rules they want, anybody who needed GW's permission to do that is mentally challenged.
>>
>>46833019
What about calling people shills?
I imagine insulting someone for playing a FUCKING GAME would also drive people away from playing said game.
I also imagine that insulting the game itself would also drive people away from playing the game. After all, if someone who is crazy enough to insult a GAME finds out that someone specific plays it, well, they might target them for insults and degrading.

tl;dr Just admit you want Oldhammer back. If you're going to be negative, at least put some honesty in your negativity.
>>
File: konichiwaagh.jpg (41 KB, 640x323) Image search: [Google]
konichiwaagh.jpg
41 KB, 640x323
topkek
>>
>>46833019
Don't forget all the people who crawled out of the woodwork after the release to say anybody who wants balance is a waac tourneyfag and that AoS is somehow a 'narrative' game.

>>46833116
>insult AoS makes you crazy

No wonder you children need 'positive only threads' on forums if this is how you view people who point out the problems with the game.
>>
>>46833116
But thats what they want to happen. Yet words on a screen from someone I may never be in close proximity with in my life, wont deter me from playing something I like playing. If that makes me a a shill then shit man oh well.
>>46833094
The FAQ, a good attempt as it is, is a step in the right direction for laying down some more concrete rules that people feel they need.
>>46833148
So insulting on these threads equals constructive criticism?
No wonder you walking pieces of broken depressive nostalgia need to vent on our thread because you dont have anything better to do than be bitter at the fact some people like AoS. How dare they right?
>>
>FAQ confirms that unit leaders can be the ones carrying special weapons
I am sure there is some way to take advantage of this, but I just don't see it yet.
>>
>>46833019
holy projecting batman
>>
>>46832013
> thinks yelling "STRAAAUWMAN" is a compelling argument

Stop.
>>
>>46833148
I'm not calling tor this general to be a fucking hugbox, I just want to be able to see actual discussion instead of shitposts upon shitposts upon shitposts. Actual discussion includes pointing out flaws and trying to either work around them, or better, to get rid of them. Just ranting about them solves nothing.

Also that "crazy" remark was... dumb. It was just dumb. If I had been smarter, I would have better conveyed that ranting about a single subject sans grammar or proper punctuation, calling people names, and implying that everyone (yes, that's the word you used, EVERYONE) is somehow good enough at game design to simplify a complex system makes one seem a bit unhinged.
>>
>>46833198

unit leaders usually have more attacks
>>
Why does the shitposting always start at 10am EST
>>
>>46833350
Y'know I realized this also. No matter the day, I always wake up to find a new thread made with around 50 posts, with most of them being shitposts. But at night, its nothing. There have been about 4 threads in a row where I found that if you are early enough, we can get about 100 posts of actual discussion, ranging from your dudes to beneficial criticism about the game. Yet as soon as its well into morning hours, the tides of hate flow freely.
>>
>>46833248
Literally what is there to discuss in these threads, though? There's no element of list-building. There's no tactics except 'buy more things'. These official FAQs have, like it or not, cleared up a lot of the rules questions that have somehow occurred from a four-page document. There's about one passable-to-good model in each release. The fluff has nothing going for it, nothing to relate to or care about or characters to become invested in because every army is either a legion of immortal super-beings who simply come back when they die or are hordes of nameless masses who exist to die, fighting over endless masses of land that are far too big to have any victory mean anything. The ONLY thing that can be talked about is people's painting/modelling, but that's few and far between at best an honestly, not often that impressive.
>>
>>46833408
shit
>>46833408
>There's no tactics except 'buy more things'. These official FAQs have, like it or not, cleared up a lot of the rules questions that have somehow occurred from a four-page document. There's about one passable-to-good model in each release. The fluff has nothing going for it, nothing to relate to or care about or characters to become invested in because every army is either a legion of immortal super-beings who simply come back when they die or are hordes of nameless masses who exist to die, fighting over endless masses of land that are far too big to have any victory mean anything. The ONLY thing that can be talked about is people's painting/modelling, but that's few and far between at best an honestly, not often that impressive.

There is SOME semblence of list building though, yea sure you could be a cunt and have 20 nagashes but you can also make a fun synergystic fluffy list (rn I have a chariots and horsemen chaos list). AoS is more 'your guys' than WHFB has ever been, and that's probably the biggest thing it has going for it.
>>
>>46833408
If there is no element of List building what is this?
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qqZnKkjwt4mZJIGEDHvkRvzY7pLHou7GwUdLGVXv3Rs/edit?usp=sharing

How did this list get here? There is no list building so how can there be a list here?
>>
>>46833609
It's a shitpost, just ignore the shitposters and they will stop.
>>
>>46833408
>There's no element of list-building
Wrong
>There's no tactics except 'buy more things'
Wrong

I would give you arguments but you're not providing any so why should I bother
>>
>>46833692

Then the threads die, because the only time you chimps talk is to take offence to any post you don't like the look of.
>>
>>46833245
>>46833408
>The fluff has nothing going for it, nothing to relate to or care about or characters to become invested in

[citation needed]

>The ONLY thing that can be talked about is people's painting/modelling

objectively untrue

>honestly, not often that impressive.

please, oh great one, post your golden demon winning painting to prove us all unworthy
>>
>>46833826
Seriously, he is clearly shit posting. He probably copy and pasted that from somewhere else. Why are you taking it seriously. Idiots like >>46833818 aren't right about anything, so there is no real benefit replying to an obvious shit poster.
>>
So, while this thread is sorta young still, anyone have updates on their armies? Any back story for your dudes?
Im putting together a box of skinks but I dont know what would be best, Im thinking of making about 2 squads, one with moonstones and shields, while the other would have the javelins for a ranged option.
>>
>>46833891

Post your army. Talk about the great (not really) narrative. Post your favourite Stormcast Eternal™ chapter master. Go on. I'm waiting.
>>
>>46832676
Oh thank god, I was worried I'd have to spend a small fortune tomorrow to get my store's last few boxes of River Trolls, but it looks like the dripping scaly beauties are still safe.

[spoiler: Fellwater Troggoths will take some getting used to, tho[/spoiler]
>>
File: 14613377539391791953465.jpg (3 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
14613377539391791953465.jpg
3 MB, 5312x2988
Speaking of WIP shots here is the Demon mount. I think I'll call it done.
>>
File: 1461337991321-1108814876.jpg (4 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
1461337991321-1108814876.jpg
4 MB, 5312x2988
And my Demon Princess
>>
>>46831780
shutup
>>
>>46832130
there was a couple that got me

one was units that are armed with this or that cant mix. ambigous wording and also seeing mixed units in pics from whitedwarf made me think mox was intentional.
>>
>>46832676
so snotlings stay

wew
>>
>>46832794
I actually like the eyeballing deployment deciding what is able to deal with what on the fly is cathartic.
>>
>>46833930
Sure, I'll bite:

My army has two formations:
A)
HEROES

Herald Of Tzeentch On Burning Chariot
Lord Of Change
Bloodstoker
Tzeentch Chaos Lord On Daemonic Mount
Bloab Rotspawned

UNITS

Burning Chariots Of Tzeentch x 2
Gorebeast Chariots x 1
Gorebeast Chariots x 1
Gorebeast Chariots x 1

MONSTERS

Soul Grinder

B)
HEROES

Herald Of Tzeentch On Burning Chariot
Bloodstoker
Khorne Lord On Juggernaut
Bloab Rotspawned
Tzeentch Chaos Lord On Daemonic Mount

UNITS

Burning Chariots Of Tzeentch x 1
Formation: Brass Stampede x 1
Mighty Skullcrushers x 3
Mighty Skullcrushers x 3
Mighty Skullcrushers x 3
Gorebeast Chariots x 2

MONSTERS

Soul Grinder

The crunch: Use Bloab Rotspawned's unique spell and deal damage in as many phases as possible - both armies can wound in the hero phase, movement phase, shooting phase, charge phase AND combat phase.

The fluff:
The Tzeentch Lord on Daemonic mount is a chosen warrior (haven't thought of a name yet) who beat a LoC in single combat. Tzeentch was impressed, and granted him several daemonic chariots as well as forcing the LoC to obey his every command. In one particularly fierce battle against a force of Orruks, he was saved by a Khorne retinue out of nowhere. The Lord of Khorne duelled the Lord of Tzeentch for leadership of the forces but neither could win, and they grudgingly joined together.

As they fought more and more battles, eventually being gifted a maggoth lord and soul grinder, they became more and more friendly and now they lead alternate campaigns depending on what is needed. If speed and magic is needed, the Lord of Tzeentch takes point, and if brute force is needed, he happily lets the Lord of Khorne command him.

They are currently fighting an immense horde of goblins, and are aiming to reclaim an ancient artefact of the chaos gods, which the goblin commander is using as a backscratcher. (My friend's army).
>>
File: 1398033898004.jpg (18 KB, 305x314) Image search: [Google]
1398033898004.jpg
18 KB, 305x314
>>46833946
>>46833980

Why aren't you buying official Age of Sigmar™ models? How is the game suppose to grow if you're buying third party stuff? Seems like you AOS friends aren't any different than the WHFB friends before you. 3 weeks in the isocube.
>>
>>46834155
Nice. Which faction do you like playing more? I suppose Tzeentch? How do you account for any misgivings your people might have with each other? For example, how anyone who is under Khorne would abhor the primary use of magic in warfare, tolerate your Tzeentchians? I only ask this because you usually only see these types of groupings when its under an Chaos Undivided leader of sorts.
>>
>>46834232
>>46834232
Oh that's simple. The Lord of Slaanesh on daemon mount was wold out for a few weeks and I needed one so I frankstined one together from elder parts, a reaper mini, and a Rake that I wasn't using.

And since GW doesn't make a female variant of the Demon Prince I had to find a proxy. Why else would I do that. Most of my army right now is from the AoS Start collecting Chaos box.
>>
File: 1429189806048.jpg (21 KB, 269x259) Image search: [Google]
1429189806048.jpg
21 KB, 269x259
>>46832676

The memory of Grimgor Ironhide fucking Archaon's shit up was too much that they couldn't even bother to leave in on as a generic character. Rewriting history at it's finest Kek
>>
>>46832676
This is one of the least painful culls since Chaos.

>Until the next big release pushes them out
>>
>>46834232
1 ≠ All.
>>
>>46834321
Those models aren't being removed from the game, their models just aren't being produced any more
>>
>>46834361
And some of them might just be going for Resculpes.
>>
File: springfield10.jpg (43 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
springfield10.jpg
43 KB, 640x480
>ogres arent being removed

Thank god, I was really worried
>>
>>46834413

Hope you're not a fan of Greasus Goldtooth
>>
>>46834420
No

Are there people that like that god awful sculpt?
>>
>>46834315
I prefer tzeentch, but I just love love love gorebeast chariots, which is why I built this list basically. Gorebeast Chariots of Khorne + a bloodstoker are insanely fun.

The Khorne lord in my headcanon tolerates the Tzeentchians as the Tzeentch Lord just hits things and doesn't cast magic, and they are equals in single combat. The LoC is also pretty much the slave of my Tzeentch Lord, but the Khorne Lord still refuses to fight alongside him. The Chariots of Tzeentch he begrudgingly respects, as though he refuses magical aid from the Herald, he's seen firsthand what the burning magical fires can do.
>>
>>46834413
Rule 1: Everything that appeared in a Big Book is safe.
Ogres were safe from the very start, they were even in the starter set booklet. Notice how Brets and TK never even appeared in the hardcover books?
>>
The first Orruk novel is out tomorrow featuring the Orruk Ironjaw special character. What do you guys expect?
>>
>>46834572

Point of View from Stormcast Eternals.
>>
>>46834342
Well 3 out of 18 models isn't bad. for Proxy Percentage right?
>>
>>46834657
Nah, I meant that against his statement was that we all are just as bad WFB guys with proxies/conversions. Just cause one anon did it, does not mean we all do it.
3/18 isnt bad no btw. I feel for you, though. You'd think since Valkia is the only female daemon model(All of slaanesh daemons aside), they might expand a bit more but who knows.
>>
>>46834726
Might be even more likely if it continues to be attractive to female players.

And that percentage is likely to change as I add units and such since I hate with an unending passion the current Daemonett sculpt.
>>
>>46834842
Yeah I hate that sculpt.... I tried to get 40 juan diaz off ebay but it's like $700... nope.

Hopefully they will redo the daemonette sculpt
>>
>>46832676
interesting that they keep Skrag.
>>
>>46834860
It's the whole reason I backed the TGG2 so I could get the new "Mantis" sculpts.

By the way I noticed no one screaming "thin your paints" so I must be doing a good job on that front.
>>
>>46834936
They are really nice sculpts, but I don't feel like they are daemonic enough... :( I like 90% of them but it's just not quite there.
>>
>>46834572
descriptions of the sorceress and birdmen assassins from the silver tower game
>>
>>46834984
i want the birdmen so bad
>>
>>46828453
I lold so hard at this when i imagined you doing it.
>>46828260
Whats the story behind this meme? As a russian i want to know.
>>
>>46834936
Nah dude the mount looks just fine, and the daemonic princess isnt finished so I dont really have an opinion on it yet.
>>46834984
Id love to hear more about the silver tower game in general.
>>
>Sigmar seeks to reforge his alliances with Gorkamorka and Nagash
>The two deities who betrayed him during the first war against Chaos

When will he learn?
>>
>>46835662

“There's an old saying in Aqshy — I know it's in Azyr, probably in Aqshy — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again.”
>>
>>46835803
Top kek.
>>
>>46835662
GorkaMorka didnt so much betray as he did get bored.
>>46835803
ill give you sheckles for kekkles.
>>
>>46832972
>A conversion of that order might require your opponent to agree on it.
Nope if I am using only GW models.
>>46832999
>fun le meme
>-Nobody would play you in an FLGS
yeah just like nobody played with Unbound armies in 40k
>>
File: 2016-04-22_192811.png (302 KB, 516x786) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-22_192811.png
302 KB, 516x786
>>46832676
All those shitty gobelin are still there ? omfg. Who still buy those shits ? Please people stop buying all those so we can get decent plastic kits
>>
>>46832130

Given that if someone made AoS as his homework for a course he'd have gotten a big fat F I wouldn't be so proud of that 'degree'.
>>
>>46833248
>Actual discussion includes pointing out flaws and trying to either work around them, or better, to get rid of them.

I'll start.

The flaw: Age of Sigmar.

How to get rid of it: into the trashbin it goes.
>>
>>46836101
Those stone trolls are such fantastic, timeless sculpts.
>>
>>46833609
>what is this?

I wonder about that as well, what the fuck is this shit? How many people have viewed 10, under ten including me?

That font choice makes my eyes bleed tho no surprises, expected from someone with a taste that founds AoS good.
>>
File: 2016-04-22_192731.png (162 KB, 744x382) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-22_192731.png
162 KB, 744x382
>>46836223
what about the other 20 garbage, expensive finecast that bend in the sun under there own weight, kits ?
>>
>>46836268
White metal masterrace.
>>
>>46834315

These forced 'list discussions' after someone mentioned that there is no list discussion are so fucking cringeworthy.

Threadly reality check of what an aos list actually looks like:

Epidemius (5)
Great Unclean One (11)
Herald Of Nurgle (3)
Kairos Fateweaver (15)
Lord Of Change (15)
Thanquol and Boneripper (19)
Verminlord Deceiver (10)
Skaven Grey Seer (5)
Nurglings x 3 (2)
Nurglings x 3 (2)
Plague Drones Of Nurgle x 3 (9)
Plague Drones Of Nurgle x 3 (9)
Plaguebearers Of Nurgle x 10 (5)
Seekers Of Slaanesh x 5 (5)
Skull Cannon Of Khorne (6)
Skull Cannon Of Khorne (6)
Plagueclaw Catapult (6)
Plagueclaw Catapult (6)
Total 149/150

See that's a balanced, oldschool nurgle-tzeentch with some broken skaven and khorne for good measure fluffy list, not even a WAAC as it is under the maximum points!
>>
>>46834342

Yeah, there is Josh the Lawyer buying an extremis chamber weekly supporting the game.

Wake the fuck up buddy, since Carnac abandoned this thread you don't even have the new books except maybe like one.
>>
>>46836343
It didn't even win.
>>
I love how AoS shills are now namefagging, you can see that the majority of the bullshit comes from three guys. I'd love if the other two aosfans had names as well.
>>
>>46836399

Exactly, it was a fluffy narrative list as I said.
>>
>>46836343

Yeah and bringing Wraithlords to a 750pt friendly is what everyone does in 40k too.
>>
>>46836472

No, they bring Wraithknights, Riptides, Thunderwolf Cavalry and Imperial Knights.
>>
>>46836492
Oh yeah mixed up wraithlords and wraithknights I think, been a while since I played against a WAAC eldar guy so I can't remember.
>>
Can someone look this battleplan over for the Slowgrow. I think it's pretty good right now, but I don't know if I need to add anything.
Comments are enabled.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1if-hXL20UYyz50k-I1njfwfI68iGZsKR3YW_FaC1ntw/edit?usp=sharing
>>
>>46836563
looks fun :)
>>
>>46836563

I like the narrative must be really fun :)
>>
>>46836563

Should be fun :)
>>
>>46836734
>>46836699
>>46836664
not sure if you're trolling or not... smells like b8
>>
>>46836664
>>46836699
>>46836734

Thanks. I'll see how it goes. I'll be playing this one in about two weeks to get my general back from the Death player.
>>
>>46836343
That list was in the waac-est tournament and lost to 3 arachnarok and a couple ogres.

Never saw a list like that in any real life aos game.
Threadless reminder that you obviously don't play the game.
>>
>>46836876
>That list was in the waac-est tournament and lost to 3 arachnarok and a couple ogres.

3 arachnaroks and 4 thundertusks/stonehorns buddy

7 giant monsters: the list

Let's see another scgt list:

1 x The Glottkin (1) - 25
1 x Skarbrand (1) - 17
1 x Verminlord Deceiver (1) - 10
1 x Sayl the Faithless (1) - 10
1 x Rotbringers Sorcerer (1) - 5
1 x Lord of Plagues (1) – 4
2 x Stormvermin (20) - 14
20 x Blightkings (20) - 32
2 x Jezzails (6) - 14
1 x Plague Claw Catapult (1) – 6
1 x Nightmaw (1) – 3
1 x Soul Grinder (1) - 10
Total = 150

Seems to me you are the one who's disconnected with the real state of the game.
>>
>>46836939
And you would go to your buddy's house or FLGS with a list like that?
>>
>>46836939
single tournament = real state of the game ?

You look like an afraid pussy, don't go to tournament then.

You never see this in standard games
>>
>>46836995

No, cuz we don't play broken shit WAAC games like AoS.
>>
>>46837033
>>46836995
Ignore the troll.
>>
>>46836995

What, are you saying that if a newbie bought one that GW bundle and wanted to play you'd say no?

Great way to kill the community and your game, don't let guys play the officially endorsed way. They can't play with what they buy, great game.
>>
>>46837068
If a newbie buys a WAAC bundle for $500 they're the definition of That Guy. Most newbies I see buy a box of infantry, some paints and a general guy.
>>
>>46826470
Do you people still fail to understand this quote? Are you that autistic?
>>
>>46837068
Never saw a newbie buy a $900 list to start with in 20 years tho.

If he IS a newbie i could probably win with 75% of his wounds easily, it's not 8th, copying a list isn't going to make you win.
>>
>>46837143
>Never saw a newbie buy a $900 list to start with in 20 years tho.

The lawyer just dropped ~$1200 on his new sigmarines (don't come with the discounts, he drove one hour just to buy from an original™ GW™ store™), not everyone is a poorfag baby.
>>
>>46837215
>don't come with the discounts, he drove one hour just to buy from an original™ GW™ store™

That was the most ridiculous part of that fairytale, Josh dun goofed there
>>
>>46832676
FUCK. Ironhide is already sold out. Thats the one model I wanted from the old orcs range.
>>
>>46837215
1 guy on internet did that. doesn't change the fact i never saw a newbie drop $900.
>>
>>46837261
You got fucking 22 years to buy it and you are crying now ? lol.
>>
>>46837261
ebay
>>
File: goodnight sweet princes.jpg (145 KB, 1222x623) Image search: [Google]
goodnight sweet princes.jpg
145 KB, 1222x623
>>46832676
>Whirling Death

No more boxes of objectively better fanatics sculpts. I loved how well the old models looked like they were flying across the battlefield.

Alas. I wonder what the AoS moonclan are gonna look like.
>>
>>46837310

16 in case of grimgor, shill.

Though I'm not surprised motherfucker that you have zero knowledge about anything that's not flying golden homos and ANIMEEEEEE
>>
>>46837453
Trolls trolling trolls
>>
>>46837403
>AoS moonclan are gonna look like.
Nothing changed, GW focus the resources on new model line instead of old faction.

>>46837310
>22 years
I think Ironhide model around 13 years old?
>>
>>46837453
>I only got 16 years to save 20 usd on something I really wanted but i couldn't since I failed at life.
>>
>>46837453
Let me guess, if it didn't went to last chance to buy, you still wouldn't have it 20 years from now.
>>
>>46837453
Not him.

30 or 5 years, his points stands. You guys are moron for wasting years and then bitching when the world passed you by.
>>
>>46837240

Lawyer-anon here, taking a break at the office

I told you, I like taking advantage of GW's policy of letting me exchange broken or bent pieces for free if I am in store and inspect them there before purchasing. If am going to pay for models, I like getting to inspect them first and other local stores, such as Dragon's Lair here in Austin don't offer me the ability to switch out a damaged piece from a kit, only GW does that.

Also, have you never considered the fact that stores will close if you don't buy from them?
It takes money to pay the employee and pay the store rent and I like having GW stores open.
You can't have places to game if you don't have any stores.
I like supporting businesses in my community, especially if I like the people who work there.
>>
>>46837535

I bought it like ten years go during Storm of Chaos shill. Don't even know why I am mentioning that you have no idea what that was, probably was learning to read during that time.

>>46837539

Nor was that even my point. I just showed the behaviour pattern of aosfags are talking shit without having any real knowledge of the topic, like they usually do. The archetype of the uninformed lazy drone.
>>
>>46837632
>I bought it like ten years go during Storm of Chaos shill. Don't even know why I am mentioning that you have no idea what that was, probably was learning to read during that time.

Man I miss the old world events and White Dwarfs and shit. Stuff was amazing to participate in.
>>
>>46837632
The guy who yelled at you was probably a fellow WHFBer lol, AoS threads are 90% trolls
>>
Alright gentlemen, I finally got around to creating a set of Stormcast Eternal Stormhost Creation tables. Now your (unwanted) dream of rolling up a Stormhost for the hell of it is, at last, here:

> http://pastebin.com/sairX94K

Check it out and let me know what you think of it. Love it, hate it, not bothering to look at it, anything I should change or insert, tell me all your thoughts. These tables, of course, are based of existing creation tables, but hopefully I made something that seems workable.
>>
>>46837670
Boxes can get damaged in shipping, parts can get bent.

I had never met Josh before but he's a nice guy. I wouldn't have said nice things about him if I had walked in and he was an asshole.

I mostly deal with Colin in Austin, either way I'm happy to help keep them employed.

What part of this is hard for you to believe?

Is it the fact that a person would buy AoS miniatures?
That a person would defend GW?
That I'm actually a lawyer?

I really don't know what part of this story is hard for you to accept.
>>
Everyone is a shill

Apparently this thread is just shills shilling shills, according to shitposters
>>
>>46837794
Everyone who likes AoS is a shill, everyone who likes WHFB is a troll
>>
>>46837740
I dig it. Have you thought about putting it on the much-nicer Facebook groups?
>>
File: 11376729.jpg (73 KB, 400x286) Image search: [Google]
11376729.jpg
73 KB, 400x286
>>46837747
>what part of this story is hard for you to accept.
Naysayers in nutshell.
>>
>>46837740
Nice to see someone making an effort to be constructive, appreciated
>>
>>46837740
OP here, I will put it in resources list.
>>
Now, I really wish that AoS had been released as a standalone game and WFB was still around, just so we could enjoy our game without Fantasyfags constantly shitting up our threads.

WFB was boring. There is a reason it died.
Very very few people enjoy painting ranks and ranks of cannon fodder troops.

Hell, X-Wing is so popular because people DON'T have to paint at all.
Painting is a chore to most people.

GW decided to give players a game that they can start with minimal investment and without studying a fucking college textbook of rules.

Sorry if that's not what you wanted but maybe if you all hadn't been such miserable shits the game wouldn't have died.
>>
>>46837852
>Have you thought about putting it on the much-nicer Facebook groups?
I lack a Facebook account to do that, but if anyone wishes to share to there then by all means, go for it.
I am hoping that the tables are preserved with the rest on 1d4chan.
>>46837880
Thank you, I simply wanted to create a reason for /tg/ to create Stormhosts much like we do with SM chapters. But mostly I'm just glad to help.
>>46837894
Oh wow, thanks OP. To think my simple idea is gonna be added to every thread now.
>>
>>46837896
Yeah I really wish that too, but WHFB was going to shit since 6E is the problem. I couldn't see them continuing with 8E and making it balanced in any way.

That said, I still play 6E more than AoS and I'm really sad they destroyed the old world. AoS launch was handled so badly I can understand the vitriol. Hopefully GW will make it even better in 2nd Ed AoS and get more people bought in. We can already see they are making an effort not to be cunts by directly interacting with fans and stuff. So we'll see.
>>
>>46837896

Good thing Age of Blobbmar isn't boring :^)
>>
>>46837974
That just comes down to personal tastes but the fact that WFB is dead means that it wasn't selling which means that people didn't find it to be enjoyable.
>>
>>46837632
You had no point. A minor correction that doesn't detract from the guy's point and then creation of a strawman. This the behaviour of a bitter cunt.
>>
>>46837974
Watch the miniwargaming path to glory, it's great. Changed my mind.
>>
All the shitposters have gone to bed, it's now quiet
>>
>>46838435
Shitposters are asleep!

Post Stormcast
>>
>>46837992

But nobody is buying age of Sigmarines either they are buying Horus Heresy BaC :^)
>>
>>46837995

I had a point, you just have reading comprehension issues.

>showed the behaviour pattern of aosfags are talking shit without having any real knowledge of the topic, like they usually do. The archetype of the uninformed lazy drone.

That was my point, which is quite obvious for the non-illiterate (read: non aos-player) crowd. Nor did I create a strawman as I did not even interfere the guy's original premise, just pointed out how full of shit he is regardless if he is right or not.

I mean are you really this stupid, or just don't know the definition of a strawman? Let me help you out:

>A straw man is a common form of argument and is an informal fallacy based on giving the impression of refuting an opponent's argument, while actually refuting an argument that was not advanced by that opponent.

I never argued or refuted the guy's point, hence no strawman.
>>
File: XWingRuleAllWargame.jpg (224 KB, 1200x747) Image search: [Google]
XWingRuleAllWargame.jpg
224 KB, 1200x747
>>46838492
No lol they are buying X-wings.
>>
>>46837310
Why would I buy a model for an army I don't play? I wanted it before it went away for good.
>>
>>46838661
>>46838733
samefagging hard
>>
>>46838661
Nope, what you did is the following.

>I'll make a minor inconsequential correction (a few years differance)
>Then I'll create a strawman of all AoSplayers and then beat on it and rant about

Either way you are a cunt.
>>
>>46838492
You really have nothing better to do than shitpost in AoS general?
>>
File: 1454704823347.jpg (18 KB, 385x385) Image search: [Google]
1454704823347.jpg
18 KB, 385x385
>>46837663

But you can participate in the Age of Sigmar™ Realmgate Wars™ right now which is even better than Storm of Chaos! Just head to your local Warhammer™ store and pick up the first of the Realmgate Wars™ books for $75 to begin your journey today!
>>
File: 1295196319043.jpg (11 KB, 212x251) Image search: [Google]
1295196319043.jpg
11 KB, 212x251
>>46838661
Yep, this guy who spends a significant portion of his day talking shit anonymously in a thread about a game he hates to people that dont work for the company he hates just called us stupid.

Well pack up your things boys we're done.
>>
File: Capture.png (6 KB, 452x140) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
6 KB, 452x140
>>46838776
Honey plz.
>>
File: ofc.jpg (7 KB, 386x103) Image search: [Google]
ofc.jpg
7 KB, 386x103
>>46838776

You are pathetic.

>>46838825

>Still don't understand what strawman is.
>>
>>46838993
>>46838991

Go team
>>
>>46836101
I literally cannot read french without keking
>>
>>46837663
And t-shirts that have more then just logos
>>
Help me understand the mind of an AoS shitposter.

What do they hope to achieve?
What keeps them going?
>>
>>46839066

I went to Gamesday back in 08, still have my shirt with the Ork sigil and Ghazkull's speech on the back. It's a good t-shirt.
>>
>>46839129
Why do people do stupid things? Because they have double digit IQs.

Same logic.
>>
>>46839129
they're all alone on a friday
>>
>>46838993
No, I understand it very well. You created a strawman "The AoS player that knows no shit" and then ranted about it and beat on it. You using that strawman as tool for an argument that nobody is engaging it but yourself.

I find it incredibly ironic that a presumably a whfb player claiming that someone else doesn't know shit. In the past month in these threads and WHFB threads, WHFB players exhibited poor grasp on WHFB lore in all its editions. I lost count of how many times I corrected them about their own setting. My favorite example of this came the week before when some WHFBfag said that the Skaven are not related to Chaos.

After each correction did you see me creating a strawman about WHFB players not knowing shit about the setting and that they are just posers and hipsters who never actually loved the setting and as such they should be dismissed? No, because I am not a cunt. But I guess WHFBfags deserve to have people be cunt to them.
>>
>>46839224
>No, I understand it very well. You created a strawman "The AoS player that knows no shit" and then ranted about it and beat on it. You using that strawman as tool for an argument that nobody is engaging it but yoursel

>Still don't understand what strawman is.
>>
>>46839248
Starting now.

Let be a war then!
>>
>>46839129
Because It's entertaining
>>46839180
>>46839221
>p-people I don't like are bad people
>>
>>46839129

Because you keep responding.
>>
File: IronjawzMawKrushaENG_Slot2.jpg (728 KB, 950x700) Image search: [Google]
IronjawzMawKrushaENG_Slot2.jpg
728 KB, 950x700
AmazinG.
>>
II keep coming back to this thread in the hopes that people are posting projects, models, or battle reports, but I'm disappointed every time I look. If you wanna have internet arguments, that's fine, but at least label the thread appropriately.
>>
>>46838993

>Bad "paint" Job
>Posting from wifi and data to have different IP is pathetic anon.
>>
>>46839224

Are you the dude who said Chaos books all the way back to Realms of Chaos show Skaven jobbing for Archaon but when asked for a page number couldn't provide one?
>>
>>46839408
No, I am the guy who said that the Skaven were always Chaos and have always been Chaos since their first introduction.

Even posted pictures of old WDs that say they are the Children of Chaos.
>>
>>46836112

I didn't use AoS as an assignment. I finished school well before it was even announced. Nice try though.
>>
>>46839388
>II keep coming back to this thread in the hopes that people are posting projects, models, or battle reports, but I'm disappointed every time I look. If you wanna have internet arguments, that's fine, but at least label the thread appropriately.
Yup me too, sadly full of shitposts every day. I promise I'll write some battle reports some day.
>>
>>46839375
remove the orc and this would be so much better

or at least make him sit on it so he doesn't fall off the second it moves
>>
File: pic.png (9 KB, 270x172) Image search: [Google]
pic.png
9 KB, 270x172
>>46839388
I am doing a little something for the AoS community even though I don't like it nor AoS in particular....baka

It's just too early I think
>>
>>46839388
> projects, models
these are in WIP threads

>battle reports
are usually full of TYPOs because they are written in hurry and formatted badly, go look for AoS battle reports somewhere else
>>
>>46838714

Isn't that like $40-60 worth of minis right there.
>>
>>46839811

You saying cheaper than one khorne hero?
>>
>>46839852

ayyyyy
>>
File: 1457841738590.jpg (75 KB, 636x781) Image search: [Google]
1457841738590.jpg
75 KB, 636x781
>>46839852
>>
>>46832120
This is utterly disappointing. Mystic Shield multiple times on units is pure cancer in a word where you can not fail 1+ saves. And of course they would never prevent you from summoning shit because it means more cash for them.

They really do not care for any gameplay fun, do they?
>>
>>46837740
> http://pastebin.com/wmzYhbPW

UPDATE! I went over the pastebin and made some corrections to the tables.
>>
>>46840127
>http://pastebin.com/wmzYhbPW
Can't see corrections at first glance, what exactly changed?
>>
>>46840155
>Can't see corrections at first glance, what exactly changed?

Sometimes I wonder how did AoS fans even pass second grade.
>>
>>46840155
Number rolls over the Eternals Demeanor and fixed the text under Special equipment. Luckily there was few mistakes originally so it's good that you didn't see them at first glance.
>>
>>46840199
it's a long doc and i just got back from work, calm ur shit
>>
File: IMG_20160422_160806220_HDR.jpg (3 MB, 4320x2432) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160422_160806220_HDR.jpg
3 MB, 4320x2432
>>46839388

My current project.
>>
>>46822737

Something Awful.

Themain site has been taken over by SJWs, but the sub-boards are still somewhat okay. Never join any publ;icly identifiable groups or linked in databases, SJW-types LOVE outing and doxxing you.
>>
>>46832309
Ah, but if he was a real shill, he wouldnt badmouth 40k.
>>
>>46840119
Isn't that what rending is for? Turning those 1+ back into 4+
>>
>>46840466
Nice!
>>
>>46840127
Let's make a stormhost! Why was our stormhost founded?
>>
>>46840803
Roll 1d10
>>
Rolled 1 (1d10)

>>46840803
Alright, why the hell not. Time to put the tables to the test.
>>
>>46840836
>Strategic Prognostication - "Our mystics say there's going to be a threat here, maybe. Found a Stormhost
Founder had a bad trip
>>
>>46841135
Get in here guys, it's time to roll up a Stormhost and see what crazinesswe can make.
>>
>>46839665
Do you see the chains?
>>
File: 99120209030_Brutes02.jpg (107 KB, 920x950) Image search: [Google]
99120209030_Brutes02.jpg
107 KB, 920x950
Preorders up on NZ site, if you want to check out 360s of the models and whatnot. Can report that the mawkrusha does not look retarded from the back (was worth checking as GW was only taking photos from one angle) and that that big fuckoff skull is going to be a bugger to remove from the megaboss. Oh, and one boar rider has a head with an eyepatch, because pirate orcs/orks a best.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 42

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.