[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A Song of Ice and Fire: Ironborn House Creation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 14
File: 1460450338425.png (135 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1460450338425.png
135 KB, 600x600
Another House has been created and this time it's lead by a lord who rides the cold seas with raiders at his back and the faith of the Drowned God in his heart. Here is an attempt to finish creating the Ironborn house that was rolled up and discussed a few days ago.
Things that need to be finished:
>Settle on a House name.
>Finish the House Banner.
>Creating the Lord.
>Create his story, family, and House history.
>Establishing the lands he rules.
>Decide where to take this.
>>
File: HOUSE SHARK3.jpg (177 KB, 1818x672) Image search: [Google]
HOUSE SHARK3.jpg
177 KB, 1818x672
Here are the stats before we started buying stuff and fluffing
>>
File: HOUSE SHARK4.jpg (295 KB, 1818x723) Image search: [Google]
HOUSE SHARK4.jpg
295 KB, 1818x723
We had settled on a small island off the Lonely Light archipelago
>>
File: HOUSE SHARK5.jpg (122 KB, 1818x599) Image search: [Google]
HOUSE SHARK5.jpg
122 KB, 1818x599
"We are the drowned" seemed to be the motto we choose to use
>>
File: House_Shark4.png (58 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
House_Shark4.png
58 KB, 600x600
A different take on the banner
>>
File: Westeros - Iron_Islands.jpg (139 KB, 1126x359) Image search: [Google]
Westeros - Iron_Islands.jpg
139 KB, 1126x359
A rough estimate of where the fuck we are
>>
We where still trying to figure what to do with the starting wealth.
A fishery was appoved and whe had..8 wealth to spend.
A chapel and a Steward where the running contenders with more people wanting the chapel to spread the word of the Drowned God.
>>
Decided by the rolls and discussion, we generated the idea of a recently new and overall weak and haunted House that suffers from a curse. The members are deeply devoted to the religion of the Drowned God and has stayed true and faithful to the 'Old Ways'of raiding and pillaging.
As this >>46654938 kind anon has posted, much of our stats have been decided.
With them we purchased:
Land-
>A Small castle -30 defense
>An Island/Atoll - 10 land
>Plains - 5 land
>Grassland - 1 land
Troops-
>Trained Warships - 10 power
>Trained Archers - 6 power
>Veteran Raiders - 8 power
Holdings-
>Fishery - 5 wealth
>Chapel - 4 wealth -1 defense
>>46654938
>>46654950
>>46654964
Thank you for saving and posting these anon. Makes the rundown job easier
>>46655002
Glad to see another take on the house banner.
>>46655102
I believe it was decided to go with the chapel in the end.
>>
>>46655143
I was one of the guys pushing for the steward, after someone stole from our coffers. Would have made for a good starting plot
>>
>>46655143
As a new House, we were established during the War of the Userper and our Historical Events where:
>Defeat
>Decline
The history and causes still need to be discussed and settled upon.
>>46655206
If I remember correctly, the idea most anons had was that the Lord and his crew crashed upon the island/Atoll and after fighing off unusally large sharks, discovered the small castle, empty save for many skeletons and corpses in what appeared to be a scene of some kind of struggle/battle.
>>
Here is a link to the old thread:
>>46615936
>>
>>46655286
Doom Defeat and Decline.
Yeah we got shafted pretty hard.
>>
>>46655348
As I said before, it gives us a reason to raid for wealth and glory on the open seas like true Ironborn.
>>
While the shark jaw is on our banner I don't think we should stick around the shark theme, just the iconography to pay our respect to the sea and the Drowned God.
The Greyjoys don't call their children "squidsomething" after all.
>>
On the side note, we did roll for how many Salt Wives our current lord has. We got an 8, enough for all the seven kingdoms or even the coastal Free Cities plus a bonus.
A few ideas were posted for the extra wife, ranging from the daughter of a rival lord, a priestess of the Red god, and even a Wildling/Free Folk girl, which might be the favorite.
>>46655469
Right, don't wanna go overboard. In truth, since we're still in the creation process we can change the banner and symbol if some anons are willing to think up and discuss other ideas.
>>
>>46655621
I think for the Salt Wives it'd better to acquire them as time pass and we become more powerful. Some of the closer realm could be taken on a raid since they'd trade with the proper chain of Islands but it would hardly make sense for Dornish traders to sail all the way to Pyke, let alone the lonely Light
>>
>>46655681
It can be established that the Lord has been raiding for quite awhile and 'acquired' his Salt Wives over the years. If we settle on a younger lord then we could go without and build up, unless he's been raiding since he was really young, which seems likely for an Ironborn house that still raids. Hell, we decided that the house is so devoted to the old ways that they still preform the traditional drowning even to newborns.
>>
Agility 3
Animal Handling 2
Athletics 4
Awarness 3
Endurance 3
Fighting 4 Axes 2b
Marksmanship 3
Status 3
Will 3

I have no idea if that would work for a starting build.
>>
>>46655870
So it'd either a young lord with a few raids under his belt in the like of Karban Bordain and Malroy or an older one with enough experience and injury to tell the tale like Harrock and Brachen.
We could play the older one, middle aged fucks are hardly ever played.
>>
>>46655900
Our influence status makes us a minor knight, perhaps recently knighted, so we might want to include/focus on some more martial skills.
I don't know about that animal handling skill, unless the lord has a faithful hound or, in this case, an aquatic animal. Like a sea snake or something.
>>
>>46656045
We still has to go on a horse sometimes no? Basic handling is 3, right?
>>
>>46656045
I gave him marksmanship because the Ironborn got that game where they throw axes at each others and they've got to grab them mid air without loosing fingers, and axe throwing when boarding a ship.
Raise that to 4 and bring down something else?
>>
>>46656005
We could go really young as a recently inherited heir, fresh and green in Westerosi politics but with a hard and bloodied childhood of raiding along side our grizzled lord father. The house basically has nothing to its name at the moment and being recently knighted with just now inhabiting an abandoned castle would be a fine start of a young lord raiding on his own and establish a name for himself.
>>46656109
True, we should know how to ride a horse.
>Basic handling is 3 right?
I'm afraid I don't know, sorry anon.
>>46656162
I see now, good thinking anon. That sounds pretty cool.
>Raise that to 4 and bring down something else?
Perhaps, maybe take a rank in Blade/sword handling? Should know how to use that.
>>
>>46656291
All skills start at 2. Maybe drop thievery to 1 to grab an extra 50 points to spend. Of course this all depends on how old the person we are working on is.
>>
>>46656363
We can just decide on it or go for the roll and use the table if anyone has a pic of it.
It generally helps though to already have an idea, of course. Keep up the ideas anon, let's see what we can come up with without resorting to the tables just yet.
>>
How do we play up the cursed/haunted factor? Are we just an unlucky fleet of raiders or does the Lords family have a history of hardships and bloodshed?

Speaking of which, how big should the family be? Considering the factor of old pa's salt wives, the lord could have many sisters and brothers. Siblings that might be after his position as lord of the house.
>>
>>46657159
I think we should just have it in the background. As in the family doesnt even know if they are cursed or not
>>
>>46657159
>How do we play up the cursed/haunted factor?
roll a d6 and remove the result out of any stat we decide each month.
Every d6, that raid fail and we lose either the loot or the ships.

Hmm, for the extended family, the salt wives children would all be bastards and only the rock wife, the main one, would be allowed to bear the name of the House.
>>
>>46657311
Would it be possible to learn the reason for the curse? It could make for an interesting quest for the Lord.
>>46657345
Isn't it easier or at least a bit more possible for bastards born of salt wives to inherit the name or be accepted into the family?
>>
>>46657492
Would depends of the Lord, really.
Thing is, Ironborns are not very detailled thanks to GRRM and the only decent Lord we know of, pass as a pussy that refuse to do the viking shit.
Even though they all know that doing the viking shit is what gets them to have their shit pushed in everytime. They know they'll get fucked yet again, but they still do it expecting things will turns differently.
>>
>>46657599
>muh old ways!
>muh iron price!
>>
I think we should make it a habit of drowning our enemies as some sort of sacrifice to the Drowned God, seeing as how we're supposedly really devoted to his faith. We could even perform 'Blood Eagles' on our most hated foes and go so far as to pour salt water in th open wound.
>>46657599
I see, it's a shame such a faction and culture has been left minor and unexplored.
>>46657683
Crap, we might have a few guys who think like this in our own crew since the house sticks to the old ways.
>>
Can we do a re roll? We're literally creating aHouse that will fall in five years time, give and take. And it even has a shitty heir to boot.
>>
>>46658011
We're still in the brainstorming stage, even though it looks like the brain is a bit retarded.

>>46657926
>I see, it's a shame such a faction and culture has been left minor and unexplored.
You should look deeper into the Westerland too, with Tywin dead there's literally no one left to rule them. Kevan isn't a leader and Cercei...well I don't have to explain that.
Do you remember another Westerlander Lord?
>>
>>46658011
>We're literally creating aHouse that will fall in five years time, give and take. And it even has a shitty heir to boot.
That's the fun of it anon, we're playing hardmode in a cut throat world. Our rule might be short but we'll gain as much wealth, fame, and glory with each bloody step we take and hold our head and weapons high was we meet our violent end.
Of course, we can go for a reroll, but only if a large majority of anons agree to do so.
>>46658444
Can't say I really do know another Westerland lord. Who's in change of the house with three hounds as the sigil?

Alright now, I think I have all the tables needed to roll a character, so we can go for that. Lets roll a few characters for the family by starting with one and then building up from what we get. Note, this dosen't have to be the player character, though it can be if most anons decide to use him. I just want to leave it open as an option.
Alright, give me a 3d6 for age.
>>
Rolled 1, 2, 6 = 9 (3d6)

>>46658514
>Who's in change of the house with three hounds as the sigil?
That's House Clegane, and it's Lord was the Mountain. Now he's dead so it would be Sandor's but...

>inbe4 oldfuck
>>
>>46658664
Heh, an adult. And take a trip for real lol
>>
>>46658664
>>46658683
>An Adult
Alright, that's a good start.
Now give me a 2d6 for starting status.
>>
Rolled 4, 5 = 9 (2d6)

>>46658761
Put ##(Password_Here) after your name to get a trip.
>>
>>46658761
>>46658776
Why do we roll for status if we gonna play the lord of the house?
>>
>>46658776
Thanks anon, I'll give it a try. Though I am known for messing up.
>9
>Ranking member of household, maester, junior septon, landed knight, noble bastard
Seems like a family member or one our servents/troop.

So far so good, alright now give me a 2d6 for background events.

>>46658846
Simply giving it a try for the moment and giving anons time to figure out what exactly their looking for in the lord. Yea we can just roll for it, but we've already had this idea that I'm willing to let anons discuss over. We can roll the lord once a majority decide to do so.
>>
Rolled 5, 4 = 9 (2d6)

>>46658926
>>
>>46659179
>9
>You were present at a significant tournament (competing or watching).
Cool, might add some fame under the belt if we decide to go with competing.

Give me 2d6 for Goals.
>>
>>46659179
The tourney where Raeghar crowned Lyanna queen.
Quite strange for an Ironfag to be on land at at tourney of all things. Even more so when he's that anchored to the Old Ways.
>>
Rolled 5, 2 = 7 (2d6)

>>46659207
welp, bitches and money aren't enough?
>>
>>46659225
Power....
>>
>>46659225
>7
>Power
Fitting for an Ironborn. Perhaps he's a knight that wants to be the best at killing weak greenlanders.
>>46659212
>Quite strange for an Ironfag to be on land at at tourney of all things.
Perhaps he's trying to make a name for himself.
>>46659225
>welp, bitches and money aren't enough?
It's never enough apparently, always gotta have more. We are Ironborn after all. Perhaps the family really likes it's salt wives.

Alright, now give me 2d6 for Motivations.
>>
Rolled 5, 6 = 11 (2d6)

>>46659317
prepare for keks
>>
>>46659346
>11
>Excellence
...at killing people. At least that's how I see it.

This is gonna be good, give me a 2d6 for "Virtues."
>>
Rolled 1, 5 = 6 (2d6)

>>46659378
>merciful
>>
Rolled 1, 6 = 7 (2d6)

>>46659416
EVEN BETTER. Here is the vice.
>>
>>46659416
Merciful? So are we going to be the "Merciful," Ironborn that drowns the green men, that they may find solace within the salty halls of the Drowned God, or are we so merciful that we slay these Greenlanders with much efficiency, that people think our swiftness is mercy?
>>
>>46659470
Nah, he's an honest and foolish Ironborn who wants to be the best raider.
>>
File: ASOIAF Background.png (85 KB, 775x644) Image search: [Google]
ASOIAF Background.png
85 KB, 775x644
>>46659470
Here's the table
>>
>>46659470

We like to take thralls instead of kill indiscriminately in our raids.
>>
>>46659544
He is gonna be king of the ironborn?
>>
>>46659416
>6
>merciful
>A merciful Ironborn
Ahahahaha! Rolling is the best! He'll kill you, but take heart in knowing that he'll spare your sons and daughters from death and simply make them thralls and salt wives.
>>46659435
>7
>Foolish
That explains a few things.
I gotta tell you guys, I think this guy so far is fitting for an ancestor that's the cause for the whole family curse. Being foolish would help the fact if he made a deal with some sea witch or something.
>>46659470
>So are we going to be the "Merciful," Ironborn that drowns the green men, that they may find solace within the salty halls of the Drowned God
I like this, it helps with the whole idea of being devoted to the Drowned god.

Alright, as and adult we have 210 in Ability
Experience, 4 Destiny Points, and 3 Maximum Benefits.
>>
I don't know which virtue would be the most amusing.
The charitable one or the chaste one?
>>
>>46659597
Even more kek worthy than a merciful Ironborn, an honest one.
>>
When you pay tribute he will actually keep his end of the bargain?
>>
>>46659597
>Agility 4
>Animal Handling 2
>Athletics 4
>Awarness 3
>Endurance 3
>Fighting 4 Axes 2b
>Marksmanship 3

Would let us with what...50pts to play around?
>>
>>46659823
Looks good. We probably want Axe Fighter I. Maybe Will 3 if we also want to grab Berserker?
>>
>>46658761
>Adult
>Ranking member of household, maester, junior septon, landed knight, noble bastard
>You were present at a significant tournament (competing or watching).
>Goal: Power
>Motivations: Excellence
>Virtues: Merciful
>Vice: Foolish
>210 in Ability Experience, 4 Destiny Points, and 3 Maximum Benefits.
Alright, with that we have our first character, up to you guys now to decide what he is exactly. Like I said, I think he's fitting as the ancestor that had the family cursed, but it's for you guys to decide.

>>46659571
Thanks for posting anon.
>>46659577
>We like to take thralls instead of kill indiscriminately in our raids.
Exactly, we need people to tend the fields while we raid after all.
>>46659580
>He is gonna be king of the ironborn?
Perhaps this is what he wanted and messed with dark powers to obtain. Instead he got screwed over.
>>46659601
Both would be fun and funny to mess with.
>>46659652
Honesty is a good quality to have and it is actually on the table.
>>46659823
I think so, like I said in the last thread, I'm still pretty new to all of this.

Alright guys, seeing as we're Ironborn and we're known for 'obtaining' many woman. I've actually made a simple minor table for Heritage based off the Qualities table. If you guys want, we can roll on it for maximum randomness if your willing to mix the blood, fitting with all the salt wives aspect.
Your call.
>>
>>46659823
bump Markmanship to 4.
Get Hail of Steel
>You can fling knives and axes with amazing speed and accuracy
Get Blood of the Ironmen
Get Evaluation.
So you can find that great salt wife or that great item when you loot
>>
So. Getting a Valyrian Steel Axe when?
>>
>>46660113
Valyrian Steel is under Fate Qualities
>Quality: Heirloom
>Requirement: Head of House or Heir
>Effects: You gain a Valyrian steel weapon
I think we have to purchase it with points.
>>
>>46660182
Can we get it in a random raid though, ala that Ironborn that took Nightfall from the Corsair-king?
>>
>>46660113
Yeah, about that Valyrian axe? It's cursed, and it's why your house is so shitty.

You'd throw the shit away, but Valyrian Steel.
Even then, one time you where so drunk you sent it overboard, 2 days later one of your ships crashed into a whale carcass that had the goddamn axe planted in it's skull
>>
Let me know when you guys are ready for another character roll up. You can choose what exactly to roll up this time if you want, man, woman, father, mother, sister, brother, cousin, etc The Lord too now if you want, I'll still allow you guys time to make him yourselves if you want.
Otherwise, I'll decide what character we'll be rolling overall if no one offers an idea.

Also, theres still the table I suggest at the bottom of >>46660049

>>46660216
Oh of course you can get one through the story/quest itself, though it won't be easy and very hard to get at random. If you wanna get one during a raid, then the target has to be of very high rank, power, and wealth.
>that Ironborn that took Nightfall from the Corsair-king?
Now wouldn't that be a fun goal.
>>46660294
Perfect idea anon, that's some great thinking and I like the idea.
>Each lord of the generation that acquires this weapon unknowingly curses the current members of the family.
>Is our Lord a bad enough dude to break/conquer/overcome the family curse?
>>
>>46654964
A little too on the head don't you think?
>>
>>46660611
It's based on the idea that the house members actually consider themselves to be the peronal drowned warriors of the Drowned god's sunken hall.
We're fanatical like that, makes for an intresting mindset to play with.
>>
>>46660113
honestly I don't think we should have one because we are poor as shit and those fucks are rare enough that even Tywin couldn't get his hands on one
>>
>>46660049
>Virtue:Merciful

BITCH WE DO NOT SOW I EXPECT RAPIN AND PILLAGING
>>
>>46660902
>RAPIN AND PILLAGING
We do, instead now it's painted as a "Merciful Rape and Pillage."
Just gotta be creative with these.

Alright, some time has passed so lets get another roll up.
Give me another 3d6 for age.
>>
Rolled 4, 4, 5 = 13 (3d6)

>>46660967
so full Nightingale ''Life is suffering I end it'' mercy?

I can live with this
>>
>>46660415
A cursed axe? Yes pleas.
>>46660863
Exactly, we got nothing else going for us, but atleast we've got a cool weapon.
>>
>>46660998
>Cool axe

dane axe?
>>
>>46660997
We're 13?
>Goal: Power
>Motivations: Excellence
>Vice: Foolish
Yeah, we're an idiot child.
>>
>>46661033
oh good lord the more this goes along the more autistically Ironborn this gets
>>
>>46660997
>13
>Middle Age
Older guy this time. Grizzled Ironborn time fellas.

>>46660997
If you guys decide you wanna run with that then by all means.
>>46660998
It is a pretty good idea.
>>46661033
>>46661056
No no, it's 3d6 for a table roll. Anything below a roll of 5 is a child.

Alright, give me 2d6 for status.
>>
Rolled 4, 3 = 7 (2d6)

>>46661115
>>
>>46661129
cool so we are basically a landed knight as everything has already established
>>
>>46661129
>7
Got this again, maybe he's our grandfather or older uncle. His age can range from 30 to 50.

Give me 2d6 a Background Event.
>>
Rolled 2, 1 = 3 (2d6)

>>46661115
awww I wanted to be a young fucking rapist cunt who inherieted I shitty piece of land because Papa decided to fuck with bobby b during the Greyjoy rebellion

>>46661188
>>
Rolled 3, 3 = 6 (2d6)

>>46661188
>>
>>46661217
In time anon.
>You had a torrid love affair.
Nice, fitting for an Ironborn.
Alternatively, we can go with> >46661219
>You traveled across the narrow sea for a time.
If you guys want to choose either.

Otherwise, give me 2d6 for goals.
>>
Rolled 3, 5 = 8 (2d6)

>>46661188
>>
>>46661269
Salt wife who loved us? we ended up drowning her cause reasons?

alternativly the Red priestess who cursed our house because rape?
>>
Rolled 3, 1 = 4 (2d6)

>>46661269
>>
>>46661272
>8
>You kept the company of a famous individual.
Close anon, this would have been cool. Though maybe this will get chosen to run with.
>>46661306
I like both ideas, perhaps the red priestess can be an additional curse, the haunting to be spacific.
>Our ancestors haunt the current lord.

>>46661310
>4
>Fear
Now we're talking. This dude is our scariest relative, don't fuck with him!. Perhaps he killed many men for his love.

Give me 2d6 for motivations
>>
Rolled 1, 5 = 6 (2d6)

>>46661363
>>
Rolled 1, 5 = 6 (2d6)

>>46661363
goddamit not love
>>
>>46661387
>6
>Love
Aww, a scary dude with love in his heart. What better reason to kill a man?
I'm liking this guy more an more.
>>46661415
By your roll, we don't have a choice.

Now give me 2d6 for virtues.
>>
File: IMG_0440.png (106 KB, 500x494) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0440.png
106 KB, 500x494
Rolled 6, 5 = 11 (2d6)

>>46661387
>>46661415
>>
>>46661438
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD SKULLS FOR THE DROWNED THRONE!

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

we pious now
>>
>>46661433
>>46661438
love of the drowned god?
>>
>>46660691
Well that would be the definition of it huh.
>>
>>46661492
Well, it is good for one to love what he's doing. I mean, what's not to like about raiding, pillaging, raping, and enslaving?

Still need that 2d6 roll.
>>
Rolled 5, 6 = 11 (2d6)

>>46661541
>>
File: 1460445375367.png (137 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1460445375367.png
137 KB, 600x600
Rolled 4, 4 = 8 (2d6)

>>46661541
UPDATE!
>>
>>46661033
Not merciful, We're honest.
A 6 on the table is Honest.
>>
>>46661555
know rapist outside of the Iron Islands? thats pretty licentious
>>
>>46661536
I guess so, it works for me.
>>46661555
Alright, thanks anon , it looks good. I have to say, does it still look like the jaws of a shark to you guys? Not bashing on your edit skills anon, I just think the original jaw image looks like another animal.
>>46661567
I see now, works for me. It'll be fun to mess and work with.

>>46661553
>11
>Pious
This guy loves himself some Gods that are Drowned. Consider him a devote.

Alright now, 2d6 for vices.
>>
Rolled 4, 3 = 7 (2d6)

>>46661684
>>
Rolled 1, 1 = 2 (2d6)

>>46661684
>>
>>46661704
>7
>Foolish again
It might run in the family. We can go with >>46661707 or reroll if you guys decide to. Otherwise thats it for now.
Give me a sec to set up a list.
>>
>>46661746
Foolishly grasping for better lands and station that his family will likely never have?
>>
>>46661746
I would rather pick >>46661707
>>
>>46661795
Could work.
>>46661802
So would I.

>Middle Age
>You had a torrid love affair.
>Goal: Fear
>Motivation: Love
>Virtues: Pious
>Vice: Foolish or Ambitious/Grasping
I like the latter vice myself.
Alright we got ourselves a grizzled old dude that had a love so strong that he had an affair. He could even love the family so much that its his drive and he's really into the faith of the Drowned God, fitting for our original house idea.

It's getting late for me now fellas, gonna have to stop soon. Lets go for one more roll before that, I'm having too much fun right now to just stop.

Give me another 3d6 for Age.
>>
Rolled 5, 5, 5 = 15 (3d6)

>>46661977
>>
>>46662001
>15
>Another middle age
Rerolls are open if you guys wanna try again.

Otherwise, give me 2d6 for status.
>>
Rolled 4, 2 = 6 (2d6)

>>46662042
Lets try for someone younger
>>
Rolled 6, 5 = 11 (2d6)

>>46662042
reroll! I want a younger mc
>>
Rolled 3 (1d6)

>>46662056
Forgot one
>>
>>46662056
>6
>young adult

Or

>>46662062
>>46662069
>An adult.

choice is up to you guys. I know the upper roll is messed up, but I'm feeling lenient and accepting.

Let me know if you want a young or just an adult as you give a 2d6 for status.
>>
Rolled 5, 4, 4 = 13 (3d6)

>>46662042
I want a Walder Frey old viking
>>
Rolled 3, 5 = 8 (2d6)

>>46662130
young adult
>>
Rolled 6, 3 = 9 (2d6)

>>46662130
young adult because why not
>>
>>46662134
A 13 aint old enough for a pair of old balls of Walder Frey's calibur.

>>46662148
>>46662203
Young adult it is.
>8 & 9 get us a...
Same as the last guys, damn. Guess he could be a younger brother or sibling. Otherwise we can go for another reroll.

Say nay or yay for a reroll as you give me 2d6 for Background.
>>
Rolled 2, 4 = 6 (2d6)

>>46662229
>>
Rolled 3, 5 = 8 (2d6)

>>46662229
son maybe? barstard of the red priestess we loved and drowned?
>>
Rolled 5, 4 = 9 (2d6)

>>46662229
I just realized that if you switch the first letters of yay and nay they're still yay and nay.
>Nay
>>
>>46662254
A yay or a nay?
>6
>You traveled across the Narrow Seafor a time.
This boy has been to places. Maybe he met a nice Dothraki girl and they raped and pillaged together like a pair of murderous love birds.

Alright, staying for the previous roll. Now give me a 2d6 for Goals.
>>
Rolled 1, 5 = 6 (2d6)

>>46662326
>>
Rolled 1, 3 = 4 (2d6)

>>46662326
>>
>>46662346
>6
>Love again
I might have it it on the Dothraki idea, our family is some lovable dudes, for salt wives and the family.
If you guys don't want the same roll we can go for >>46662358 for Fame instead.

If not, give me 2d6 for motivations.
>>
Rolled 6, 3 = 9 (2d6)

>>46662399
We're a house of lovers, and fighters.
>>
>>46662412
Thats the spirit.
>9
>Peace
... well it is easier to raid someone if their not expecting it.

Now a 2d6 for virtues.
>>
Rolled 5, 2 = 7 (2d6)

>>46662399
Take fame dammit
>>
Rolled 1, 5 = 6 (2d6)

>>46662438
>>
>>46662450
7 is just another Power roll. We can take Fame if any other anons agree. Otherwise it stays.

>>46662476
>6
>Honest again
We some lovable, honest raiders. No wonder the house has done poorly. But hey, let it never be said that we were liars. We own up to our kills and rapes, thank you very much!

Give me 2d6 for a vice.
>>
Rolled 5, 2 = 7 (2d6)

>>46662438
hmm
>>
Rolled 4, 5 = 9 (2d6)

>>46662519
another funky ironborn
>>
>>46662528
Humble huh? We still a good guy Ironborn, but we're humble about our pillaging.
Anybody else want this?

>>46662547
>another funky ironborn
The worst (or best?) ones appearantly.
>9
>Miserly
This boy loves the riches, a good trait for an Ironborn, unless he pays the Gold Price!
Alright, give me a sec to put this together.
>>
>>46662609
I think our second guy was the better one
>>
>>46661269
Maybe he gave some married noble lady the schlong during his big tournament?
>>
>>46662639
Perhaps, I'm intrested to see how you guys build him up now.
>>46662771
Makes sense and is more fitting, nice idea anon.

>Young Adult
>You traveled across the Narrow Sea for a time.
>Goal: Love or Fame
>Motivation: Peace
>Virtue: Honest or Humble
>Vice: Miserly

Alright guys, we've rolled some intresting guys and it's been real fun to do this again with you all. Up to you guys now to flesh these guys out and I'm excited to see what you guys come up with.
Apparently we're a cursed/haunted house of Ironborn romantics that have no worries about claiming credit for their raids. These guys are probably running a small army of salt wives. Well the overall Hose idea is up to you guys and remember-
WE STILL NEED A NAME FOR THE HOUSE!!!
We only have one color as well, we'll need to discuss any more if we want any more.
Alright here's the link to the rpg pdf:
http://www.rapture-pictures.com/Temp/GRR2707e_ASongOfIceAndFireRoleplaying-GameOfThronesEdition.pdf
Hopefully this helps you guys continue the thread a bit longer.
Have a good night guys and remember,
"We are the Drowned."
>>
>>46662836
House Farlyght?
>>
Decided to stay on a little longer as I get ready for bed.
>>46662917
Mmmm. I don't know, maybe something along the lines of sounding almost evil to play up the cursed aspect or at least a strong name for that whole 'building our strength' idea.

I almost forgot something, if you guys want. We can roll for how many salt wives each guy we'ved rolled up has.
If you wanna try it, then give me three rolls of 1d10, one for each guy in order.
>>
Rolled 6 (1d10)

>>46662996
>>
Rolled 1, 4, 1 = 6 (3d10)

>>46662996
>>
House Vordt.
>>
Rolled 1, 7 = 8 (2d10)

>>46662996
y'know thinking about it I prefer the younger son to be the rapist
>>
>>46662836
House Seabreaker
>>
>>46663065
>>46663126
>>46663147
Now I roll a 1d20 for each wife to figure out where she's from exactly, which can range from Beyond the Wall to The Dothraki Sea.
If you want, you guys can make the rolls, though it might be simpler for me to do it if you guys don't wanna bother with so many rolls.
If you still willing, then roll away for each of the number of wives you've rolled.

>>46663147
Well they all (or most of them) rape at some point. I guess some would rape more then others, so whatever helps you out anon.
>>46663207
That could work, it might even have a back story to it if we're creative enough.
>>
>>46663207
More like Housea Seabroken, aye?
>>
>>46663286
I don't get it.
>>
>>46663286
Fitting. Nice one anon.
>>46663295
As in how broken and weak our house is. We've been through so many hardships that we should have been broken and destroyed long ago. But still we exist, weak, but not comepletely broken and through our bloody raids, we shill be fixed and mended to once again thrive on the open seas.
>>
How about House Orcwynd?
It plays on the farwynds of the lonely light, and the nautical theme of orc = dolphin.

>>46661977

Here is our grizzled veteran >>46661977,
Rodrik Orcwynd, also known as The Dark Tide, >>46660049's grizzled half uncle. He is the son of a salt wife and the previous patriarch of the family. He was sent along with the intrepid young lord to a large tourney in the green lands where he became besotted with a prominent noble lady. (Maybe even tie it in with the gauthier thread that's happening right now?) Being ironborn and all that when the tournament is over, amidst the confusion of taking everything down and people going every which way, he attempts to kidnap her to make her his salt wife. Somewhere near the coast they are caught by the local lord and a savage fight ensues. The lovely lady escapes at great cost, with Rodrick cutting down nearly 20 men by himself as night falls. The legend of "The Dark Tide' is born. Nowadays he is a fierce raider who is infamous for attacking at dusk in order to sow terror among his victims. His most common area for raiding is the riverlands, where his love at first sight hailed from in an attempt to find her and bring her back with him. He very much keeps to the old way, and is very devout to the drowned god, having being drowned twice. Lastly, his ambition would never have come to pass if his nephew (the heir) hadn't relentlessly taunted him about losing his prospective salt wife and now he seeks revenge in the way of power.
>>
>>46663406
I want to play as him.
>>
>>46663406
I like it all anon, very intresting and fitting with what we've rolled.
>(Maybe even tie it in with the gauthier thread that's happening right now?)
The idea of tying this in with another thread's House could be intresting and cool if done right.
The only thing I'm sorry to say is that I'm not sure if we're using the other guys as the heir just yet. Seems more like an idea that should be decided upon by the thread.
But, I really like what you have and you've done a great job, thanks.
>>46663478
I doubt I have the skill or time needed to run a whole House quest, but if I ever did get around to doing it, I had the idea of letting you guys play as multiple characters if you liked them enough. A whole family as PCs, though that might be very difficult to manage.
>>
File: Gybert King.jpg (57 KB, 800x486) Image search: [Google]
Gybert King.jpg
57 KB, 800x486
>I am Gylbert Farwynd Lord of the Lonely Light! There is a wondrous land beyond the Sunset Sea! It is a land without Winter or want! Where death has no dominion. Make me your king and I shall lead you there! We will build ten thousand as Nymeria once did and take sail with all our people, to the land beyond the Sunset. There every man shall be a king and every wife a queen!
>>
>>46663614
Fifty best killers vs dogs
>>
>>46660049
Daeron (Housename), the true born son of Daegon (housename). He's grown up poor cold and wet on lonely light. When he came of age, his lord father sent you to the green lands to observe and learn about your enemies. He has always strove to be the best at everything he does, mastering the finger dance by age 10 for example. This also explains why he mocks his uncle at every opportunity he gets. His first taste of raiding and his uncle botches it. Unacceptable in our young lords eyes. His dream is to bring glory to your house. Perhaps even rule the ironborn one day. Unlike many of his fellow ironborn, he are not unnecessarily cruel. While no man from the iron islands could truly be called merciful, he has no appetite for long drawn out deaths or torture, conducting his raids in a quick, no nonsense manner, killing those who oppose and enslaving the rest. He is however notoriously foolhardy. He's been known to raid entire holdfasts with but one ship, and the taunting of his uncle rodrik has begun to border on the perilous. The seeds of greatness have been sown in him, someone who can bring his house to new heights, never before dreamed of. That is of course, if he can survive the wrath of the sea, the greenlanders, and perhaps most importantly, his uncle.
>>
>>46663406
>>46663755
>>46663571
On the whole heir thing, just the idea im rolling with to get the ball rolling. I'm not really sold on the idea myself, just trying to get the creative juices flowing. I think it becomes even more humiliating for the grizzled uncle if the kid hes escorting and is mocked by is someone leagues lower than him in social standing. Thanks for the feedback. It's my first time actually participating in something like this.
>>
Idea for a House name, Volskar? based off some houses I just looked up.
>>46663614
But if we leave, then who will we raid, pillage, and rape? Eachother!?!
>>46663755
Nice, very nice. Very fitting to the rolls like the last and could make for intresting scenarios. Good job anon.
>>46663796
That could be intresting for character and family inconflicts, a problem that the PC Lord has the opportunity to explore and fix if he's able. Your welcome for the feedback anon, stuff like this makes me want to roll more characters for the family. Next thread I might start with the Lords Grandfather or father to gauge how large the family/house is with siblings and cousins.
>>46663703
All we need is twenty good men.
Oh crap, what if we end up making or being the Ramsay Snow/Bolton of the Ironborn?
>>
>>46663882
I have no problem with this

>>46663755
I like the Idea he's just a psychopath who wants to be left alone to raid and rape

>Raven arrives
>oh goddamit Baleon what do you want this time?
>drops whatever bloodthirsty thing he's doing and goes to do whatever
>>
File: jaws shield.png (549 KB, 500x471) Image search: [Google]
jaws shield.png
549 KB, 500x471
I don't think seafaring raiders used kite shields, so here's this.
>>
>>46664351
That's fucking hot.
>>
File: RadmureBigarrow.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
RadmureBigarrow.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>46664351
Neat
>>
>>46655035
Fuck me, it's lonely out here.

>>46663882
>Viking Ramsay

It does give our 'mercy' trait a sinister twist.
>>
Did we already roll for a current heir?
>>
>>46664644
We don't kill people we just flay their skin for sails and sell them to slavers

Hell the extra pretty girls even get to stay with us as our saltwives
>>
so, what can we do now to contribute?
>>
Also, since we're all lovely as fuck. Can we say that our Ironborns are pretty raiders?
>>
>>46664808
Ironborn dont bring back the ugly as salt wives
>>
>>46658444
>Do you remember another Westerlander Lord?
House Reyne...?
>>
>>46665001
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU8eL2CjzHw
>>
>>46664987
No I mean we're pretty raiders, pretty warriors.
>>
>>46665293
that is what I mean, we breed good
>>
Why the fuck are we going for a chapel?? The drowned god is worshipped on the beach?
>>
>>46666693
Drowned church son
>>
>>46666767
But the church i literally 'the beach'. Being in a building makes you less connected to the drowned god. Aeron Greyjoy sleeps prays and baptises on the beach and he's on old wyk the biggest island. It makes no sense lore wise
>>
>>46666805
ok, you are right in someway. Maybe crude building near the beach like pier?
>>
>>46666832
half submerged/open to the tide maybe?
>>
>>46666855
>>46666832
Something like this is a lot better. I was thinking a natural stone pulpit that at hightide is battered and surrounded by the swirling ocean whilst being able to maintain footing. The drowned priest standing there whilst The congregation can stand up to their waists in the ocean. During lowtide more of the jagged rock is shown whilst the people kneel in wet sand the waves lapping gently and their knees
>>
>>46666855
yeah. maybe the shore is rocky and treacherous and the waves is always strong at hitting, so we buidl the chapel (pier with driftwood?) to:

Proper conduct of drowning sacrifice
Sanctuary of very weak wave (but being real sea) for bady baptism
Gradually stronger wave and deeper for the adult to challenge themselves or redeem sin or as punishment/judgement where our island culture made them to hold and submerged themselves
>>
File: Hearts.jpg (29 KB, 236x396) Image search: [Google]
Hearts.jpg
29 KB, 236x396
>>46666923
>dat divine description
>...
>should probably do it.
>>
Back again, pretty good ideas so far anons.
>>46664351
Looks great anon, I love the shield personally.
>>46664644
>It does give our 'mercy' trait a sinister twist.
That it might. It seems likely that this house of 'good guy raiders and rapist' would have that one guy, the black sheep, as one would say.
>>46664700
Not yet, there was an idea in the previous thread that I wanted time for anons to look over and then discuss who/what exactly they were thinking of playing without resorting to the rolls just yet.
>>46664764
>>46664808
>>46664987
>>46665293
>>46666318
That sound fun and funny to thick about. A house a handsome honest raiders that claim their many kills and even more salt wives, who are a little more willing to be captured.
>>46666923
>>46666933
I love this submerged chapel idea, it gives a nice twist to how devoted these guys are to their faith if their willing to build a chapel like this.
>>46665001
>>46665023
>A dead house
Uh... Never heard of them.
Hopefully this house never hears the song.
>>
>>46667780
>who are a little more willing to be captured.

I'm never going to see a house that has just a straight bastard of a lord running things am I?
>>
>>46667835
Just because we're handsome dosen't mean we arn't still a bastard. Rape is still rape, and emslaving people for thralldom is pretty bad. The house likes its salt wives, but it loves the process of 'obtaining them', willing or not, itself. Even if they don't wanna come, we won't exactly give them the choice.
Plus we could go with >>46664764 idea. Flaying the enemy for sails would certainly add fear to the house name. Though I wonder how conventional and possible it is to use human skin as a sail.
>>
helloooooooooooo
>>
i mean anything we can do now ?
>>
>>46667934
>>46667984
Best not to waste posts like this anon, it annoys other posters. At least add an idea to contribute.
But anyways, we can make another character roll if your willing to do it.
>>
Alright, got a moment to find the tables for rolling a character. Wondering who exactly we'll be getting this time, the past rolls have been interesting.

Anyways, give me a 3d6 roll for Age.
>>
Rolled 1, 1, 3 = 5 (3d6)

>>
>>46668592
>5
>Young Adult
Another youngster aye, interesting.

Alright, give me a 2d6 roll for starting status.
>>
>>46668698
Rollan
>>
Rolled 3, 6 = 9 (2d6)

>>46668698
Whoops
>>
>>46668698
it is like 5 years old?
>>
>>46668762
No, the roll is for a table. Anything below a 5 would have been a child.
>>46668739
>9
>Another ranking member of household
Damn, hoping it a different roll this time. Oh well, we can change it later if we want.

Otherwise, give me a 2d6 for a Background Event.
>>
Rolled 4, 5 = 9 (2d6)

>>46668820
>>
>>46668862
>9
>You were present at a significant tournament (competing or watching)
Alright, so this guy might have been with the old grizzled uncle at the same place. Maybe this guy is his son.

Now give me a 2d6 for goals.
>>
Rolled 1, 3 = 4 (2d6)

>>46668929
>>
>>46668997
>4
>Fame
This guy wants his name known and considering how the family likes to be honest about their kills, he might become quite infamous.

Give me a 2d6 roll for motivations.
>>
Rolled 1, 6 = 7 (2d6)

>>46669035
>>
>>46669049
>7
>Hatred
This guy has a lot of anger for someone. This could make for some interesting character build up.

Give me a 2d6 roll for virtues.
>>
Rolled 3, 3 = 6 (2d6)

>>46669071
>>
Rolled 1, 5 = 6 (2d6)

>>46669071
Anger toward Drowned God for forsaken him in Valhalla
>>
>>46669084
>>46669089
>Two 6's
>Honest
Keeping up the family tradition I see.
>Anger toward Drowned God for forsaken him in Valhalla
Ohh, that would be interesting. The one guy in the family not devoted to the family faith.

Alright, give me a 2d6 roll for vices.
>>
Rolled 1, 1 = 2 (2d6)

>>46669133
sorry for confusing, i though he is Ironborn and their faith is like the Vikings.
>>
>>46669176
More Cthulhu Vikings but sure nothing says we can't be slightly esoteric in our worship
>>
>>46669176
It's alright, they do technically have a Valhalla, it's just referred to as the Sunken Hall where men who drown go.

>2
>Ambitious/Grasping
This guy has some big plans. Where will he try to take himself?

Alright now one final roll, give me a 1d10 for the number of salt wives this guy has.
>>
Rolled 6 (1d10)

>>46669252
Oh Drowned God Blessed me
>>
Rolled 2 (1d10)

>>46669252
Oh god these two could be twins
>>
>>46669275
>6
Six wives to his name, not bad.
>>46669276
>Oh god these two could be twins
There's an idea, two younger twin brothers/cousins of the Lord/heir.

Alright, thanks for rolling so far guys. I'm gonna take a sec to list the rolls together so feel free to try and flesh this guy out.
>>
How can he handle the six salt wives?
>>
>Young Adult
>Ranking member of household, Maester, junior septon, landed knight, noble bastard.
>You were present at a significant tournament (competing or watching)
>Goal- Fame
>Motivation- Hatred
>Virtue- Honest
>Vice- Ambitious
>6 Current Salt Wives.

Another name for the Household. Good job so far guys, now I think it's time we tackle the actual Lords direct family. We're gonna roll for another character, this time it's gonna be the Lords grandfather. He'll automatically start off ranging at the old-very old age range. So we'll roll a 1d6 with prime being old and even being very old.

Now give me a 1d6 roll for our grandfathers current age.
>>
Rolled 3 (1d6)

>>46669539
how about rock wife?
>>
>>46669460
Like any other Ironborn, with the back of his hand. Honestly though, we'll have to discuss about how each character treats his wives. From what we've rolled, they all seem like pretty fair treating men.
>>46669599
>how about rock wife
We can roll for her, though right now it's left open to discuss who does have a Rock Wife at the moment.

>3
>Old
He's an old grizzled former lord but not that old yet. Likely he stepped down from lordship for one reason or another.
We won't roll his current status since he was already once Lord of the house. Though I'd you guys want, we can roll to decide what he currently is.

Now, give me a 2d6 for historical events.
>>
Rolled 1, 5 = 6 (2d6)

>>46669696
since he is young, i said he only got salt wives
>>
>>46669752
>since he is young, i said he only got salt wives
Makes sense, he hasn't had enough time to kidnap that 'one special girl'.

>6
>You traveled across the narrow sea.
Cool, so grandpa raided essos and such. Likely he brought back some fine treasures and finer women.

Alright, give me a 2d6 for goals.
>>
Rolled 6, 3 = 9 (2d6)

>>46669806
>>
>>46669857
>9
>Revenge
Someone wronged grandfather and/or the family and he wanted vengeance for it. Up to use to decide if he got it in the end and if it came back to bite us in the ass.

Give me 2d6 for motivations.
>>
Rolled 3, 5 = 8 (2d6)

>>46669897
>>
>>46669929
>8
>Lust
Grandad liked his girls and he knew what he wanted. Likely he had a lot of salt wives in his life.

Give me a 2d6 for virtues.
>>
>>46669897
Bobby b seriously fucked our house over during the rebellion and now papa is mad salty
>>
Rolled 4, 6 = 10 (2d6)

>>46669965
>guy fucked him over
>went all the way to essos to steal his wife and daughter
>>
>>46669979
Seems likely with how weak our house is. We might have been screwed over bad during the Greyjoy Rebellion.
>>46669988
>>went all the way to essos to steal his wife and daughter
I like it, even better if the daughter ended up becoming our mother by 'marrying' our father.

>10
>Merciful
Grandd-dad stayed true to the ways of our family and instead of killing the dude who wronged him, he only just chopped off his legs.

Give me a 2d6 for vices.
>>
>>46669988
I like it. Maybe he was bested in personal combat by some essos lord, so than he came back to steal the dandy lords wife and children?
>>
Rolled 1, 3 = 4 (2d6)

>>46670085
>>
Rolled 3, 5 = 8 (2d6)

>>46670085
>>
>>46670099
>4
>Avaricious
Grandpa liked his riches

or

>>46670110
>8
>Licentious
Grandpa was a horny bastard.

What sounds more fitting to you guys?
>>
>>46670085
Well I meant during Bobbies rebellion and the greyjoy rebellion but whatever
>>
>>46670142
Fucking hell we're basically Frey/Bolton/Greyjoy the house

Take lusty it fits
>>
>>46670142
>Licentious
>>
>>46670142
Guy sailed all the way to another continent to fuck someones wife and daughter.
>>
>>46670156
Oh both, I see now.
>>46670175
>Fucking hell we're basically Frey/Bolton/Greyjoy the house
We might be, but we're 'nice' about it.
>>46670214

Alright, Licentious it is
Now give me a 1d6 for how many salt wives he currently has. He's an older dude so these few remaining wives would have aged with him.
>>
Rolled 3 (1d6)

>>46670283
we are lonely that's all
>>
Rolled 2 (1d6)

>>46670283
>>
>>46670356
Just three aged wives. The only wives he has felt, hell our grandmother could be dead.

Last roll, give me a 1d10 for how many sons/daughters grandpa had.
>>
Rolled 8 (1d10)

>>46670396
who can tell me who Bobbies B is?
>>
Rolled 2 (1d10)

>>46670396
>>
>>46670417
Robert Baratheon
>>
>>46670417
>8 kids.
Makes sense for a horny bastard like grand dad. Guess this means our current family is huge.
I'll take a moment to put these stats together. While I'm doing that, let me know if you wanna roll for our father.
>>
>>46670499
a suggestion, maybe he want to avenge his dead father as correlates to the Hatred?
>>
>>46670522
That could work, we'll just need to flesh out the idea.

>Old
>Former Lord
>Traveled across the narrow sea.
>Goal: Revenge
>Motivations: Lust
>Vice: Licentious
>3 old salt wives
>8 kids.

We've certainly have some intresting characters in our household. Flesh away guys, it's time we gave these guys some back stories.
And again, let me know if you wanna roll for the father.
>>
>>46670499
Would kinda make sense if grandpa was our father considering that we're a relatively new house that's gotten shit flung on us since we got landed
>>
>>46670643
we actually the bastard, as our grandpa (lord then) drunken rape the rock wife of our father when he on the long raid, grandpa tried to make thing right (merciful) by material compensating and agree to pass the throne but father get ironmad and was accidentally killed by the guard as he tried to kill grandpa.
>>
>>46670643
We could make the grandfather the father if you guys want. We'll have to change the age but it can work.
>>46670756
That would be pretty crazy, though I think it goes against the previous ideas of the Household family, being relatively good guy raiders, but anything is possible.
>>
>>46670958
they are good guys but they are also ironborn. Just saying, i typed out on a whim based on the Victarion Euron incident.

Maybe the rock wife is too horny?
>>
>>46671019
True, this is ASoIF we're playing afterall.Crazy shit happening to the family is a must.
>>
>>46671061
Some drama has never hurt.
>>
I'll be gone for awhile guys, should be back in a few minutes.
Hope to see some activity once I get back.
>>
>>46670499
We could shrink down the family by saying we lost a few sons in the grey joy rebellion. And possibly some daughters as well. The giros could have bren taken away to the green lands or perhaps to essos by some mercenaries and they were sold into slavery. Hence grand daddies motive for going there?
>>
>>46671929
I like it, it makes sense that we would lose a few family members, not just because of the family curse, but also because of natural hardships.
Plus, the idea that Granddad would travel all the way to Essos to rescue his children adds a level of strong family bonds.
>>
>>46671929
Some losses in the War of the Five Kings as well? Little double wammy there perhaps? As for the name of the House, have any candidates been settled on? If not here are a few suggestions

>House Rockley
>Saltwynd
>Stonetyde
>Salton
>Dryftmark
>Seadredd

Just spitballing
>>
>>46672498
>>Driftmark
I like this one. It's thematic and westerosy without being too blatantly onthenose
>>
>>46672498
Hmm, I quite like the sounds of "tyde" and "wynd". What are some good sounding combinations with those in the name?
>>
>>46672498
I don't know about anyone else but House Dryftmark sounds bad ass. So for characters we have the horny old patriarch of the family + 3 wives. A grizzled old uncle (>>46663406?), a foolish man who was at a tourney, strives for excellence and is merciful, and finally a young adult with 6 salt wives, who is driven by fame, also was at a tourney who wants to become famous and is driven by hatred of something or someone. First things first we should settle on a name though. Than work our way down from grandpappy.
>>
>>46672640
Lon(g)wynd, Lastyde, Talwynd, Driftwynd, Markwynd
>>
>>46672640
Farwynde, Longtyde, Tydewind
>>
>>46672617
Think there is already a House of Driftmark.
>>
>>46672617
>>46672710
Not tooting my own horn, but I like the sound of it most out of those couple I posted
>>
>>46672877
Well shit. Not a house. But an island with a few houses on it
>>
>>46672617
>>46672710
Isn't there already a house Driftmark? Or is that a place?

Anyway, I quite like the family we have so far as >>46672710 put it. We're making some real interesting characters and it makes me excited to see what else we come up with.
For the House name, should we stick to a ocean theme or think outside the box? One idea I had was trying to tie in the religion of the Drowned God into the House name since the family is supposed to be deeply faithful and religious.
>>46672833
>Lastyde,
Oh, I love this one. The house is supposed to be cursed and members of the family are always suffering for it. The lords themselves always meet violent and destructive ends, but somehow, down to the last man, we always rise again from the pools of our own fallen blood to once again raid and pillage, weathering what new hardships come our way.
>>46672854
Thanks for posting anon.

So far, Lastyde seems to be my favorite.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.