[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/cofd/&/wodg/ Chronicles of Darkness and World of Darkness General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 28
File: LilySabreandThorn(CofDG).png (3 MB, 1178x1527) Image search: [Google]
LilySabreandThorn(CofDG).png
3 MB, 1178x1527
Previous Thread: >>46556668

http://pastebin.com/NjH6gQqi

How have you been deceived?
>>
File: Hunter the Vigil.webm (3 MB, 710x400) Image search: [Google]
Hunter the Vigil.webm
3 MB, 710x400
>>46574370
I haven't punched out any reptilians yet.
>>
File: cSv5Zse.jpg (91 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
cSv5Zse.jpg
91 KB, 612x612
Obligatory plz giff Black Hand PDF
>>
>>46574662
does anone here even have it?
>>
>>46574797
Yea there have been some people taunting us poorfags, and one person who "was too scared" to post it LOL.
>>
chronicles of fagness
>>
Chronicles of Where The Hell is Mage 2e
>>
>>46575679
Mage 2e is never coming out.
>>
>>46574825
He better be afraid of getting sodomized by Souleaters, because that's what will happen if he doesn't share that shit.
>>
So guys, a little theorycrafting.
If you were going to change the damage setup from Health Levels to something like out of Unisystem with HP or like Bloodlines, do you think that having Aggravated damage sit on the 'top' of the damage track, essentially lowering the max HP is a good way to represent that?
>>
>>46575753

Dave claims he's at the point of filling in the "p .XX" references, and then after some final minor layout work by Mike, the book will only need the final stamp of approval from Paradox.

Assuming Dracula isn't too busy gothily LARPing across Scandinavia to rubber stamp the tome, Mage 2e should be available "soon."

I assume Dave is diligently and expeditiously finishing all his responsibilities since he doesn't get paid as developer before publication.
>>
>>46575943

I actually sympathize with the Anon. If you don't know how to clean DRM and watermarks from a book or know someone you trust to do it for you, I too would be hesitant to share. I enoy /wodg/ and other boards, but it's not like I would trust any Anon to look out for my best interests over access to a book.

If someone at OP finds out his identity, at the very least, his account at Drivethru would be permanently suspended along with access to all other legal book purchases and updates.
>>
>>46575427
It is not your World, Mondego, but your Fagness that has disarmed you
>>
Do bows reduce their roll by defense?
>>
>>46569747
>Would you join a Spy Themed game on F-list . Well lads?
Hey, Spy Ventures.
>>
>>46576516
Spy themed what splat(s)? I'm just a random anon, but I might be interested

I even already have an F-list account...
>>
>>46576516
Is that that gay ero rp site, son?
>>
>>46576851

No, not at all. It contains many sexualities, including some that only exist in a quantum state.
>>
>>46576498
>Do bows reduce their roll by defense?

I would say Defense does *not* apply to bows and crossbows because they use Firearms as their skill and are not thrown.

However, I don't believe OP has ever given a definitive Answer using 2e rules, although hopefully one will be provided in Hurt Locker.
>>
While Mummy is probably not the best choice, I wonder how other splats would fit into the setting of The Sundered World.

Neolithic vamps, Sin-eaters attached to the first angriest geists, the playful fae of the forests steal people away to become changelings.

Though doing anything with Demon, and therefore the GM, is always rough when in some setting that has next to zero tech.
>>
>>46577256
The God-Machine doesn't need tech. It exists just fine in the Constantinople and Aztec eras.
It loses some of the flavor, sure, but it means instead of having security cameras watch your players as they break into a secure vault, you can have a bird(or an Angel disguised as a bird) sitting on the corner of the hut as they walk into the elder's hut to break the linchpin he knows as his idol of Harvest.
>>
File: WOD TSW.jpg (237 KB, 819x598) Image search: [Google]
WOD TSW.jpg
237 KB, 819x598
>>46577256

Other splats are very difficult to include with any organizations or numbers due to the much smaller human populations and community sizes and familiarity of everyone with their neighbors.

The God Machine, however, is not only about technology. For instance, and huts and stones arranged in pattern and similar phenomena might provide more than adequate Infrastructure for that era.

There was also a CofD sidebar in TSW about what other splats are up to during the era.
>>
>>46577446
>It loses some of the flavor, sure, but it means instead of having security cameras watch your players as they break into a secure vault, you can have a bird(or an Angel disguised as a bird) sitting on the corner of the hut as they walk into the elder's hut to break the linchpin he knows as his idol of Harvest.

It doesn't lose any flavor, in fact, it might gain flavor through anachronism. There's a great example in one of those two settings that discusses how the God-Machine could build a nuclear reactor, the problem is just that there's very little human infrastructure that can help it make the nuclear reactor/make it for the Machine. The deliberate anachronism of a polished chrome genetics lab hidden in a mountain south of tenochtitlan is flavor in its own right.
>>
>>46577502
So you're saying, Horizon Zero Dawn could be perfectly on point?
>>
>>46576776
I'm just replying to the original post because I know who that anon is. You'd have to contact them.

>>46576851
Technically it's a furry site that says "we totally aren't a furry site" to pander to the vast non-furries, even though they're now owned by Bad Dragon (the dragon dildo people).

>>46577194
Bows use Athletics.
>>
File: 21898162763_da2cfe4b6f_o.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
21898162763_da2cfe4b6f_o.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>46577446
>>46577256
Actually, the God-Machine keeps the same aesthetic in the other eras/shards. I think it has robot angels even in Giants of the Earth, the Biblical era shard from the STG.

>>46577502
>>46577531
Horizon Zero Dawn is basically Neolithic Demon.
https://youtu.be/Fkg5UVTsKCE
>>
>>46577925
In Armory it states that bows and crossbows allow their Defense; it's only actual guns that don't, IIRC>
>>
>>46577925
That and bows allow defense anyway I think.
>>
There is a red star in the night sky.
The blood of mortals and the blood of ages, all will be consumed.
They are coming.
These are the final nights.
>>
>>46578388

Not anymore, chump!

>t. Paradox Interactive
>>
>>46578388
GO HOME ANDREI YOU'RE DRUNK.
>>
File: Bow Firearms.jpg (70 KB, 338x372) Image search: [Google]
Bow Firearms.jpg
70 KB, 338x372
>>46578244
>>46578281
>>46577925

According to CofD, p. 37, "The Firearms Skill also covers the use of weapons like bows and crossbows."
>>
>>46578388
Oh quit your whining you overly dramatic parasite.
>>
>>46578388

It's cool Mr. Senator, 4th edition is coming.
>>
>>46578388
Old Clan rules
New Clan drools
>>
>>46579391
Gary was here.
Ash is a loser!!!
>>
File: conga.jpg (26 KB, 236x377) Image search: [Google]
conga.jpg
26 KB, 236x377
>>46568889
>>46568924

The French know. All the colonial powers shrunk post WW2 - it was a baton handing event by the UK to the united states for the title of 'local super power' given their economic and physical devestation. They just don't like the fact that propaganda and other assorted bullshit paint them as 'cheese eating surrender monkeys'. The failure of the Saar offensive didn't help. I'm still not entirely sure that Gamelin wasn't in Nazi pay. That, or he's mind bogglingly retarded. Probably the latter. Anyway. History of betrayal, horseshit, propaganda.

They've got a long and decorated military history and are routinely engaged in combat around the world even today. Now where was I? Oh yes.

GAY WEREWOLVES.
>>
File: Congaconga.jpg (1 MB, 1575x2475) Image search: [Google]
Congaconga.jpg
1 MB, 1575x2475
>>46581324
>>
File: congacongacongaconga.jpg (73 KB, 317x475) Image search: [Google]
congacongacongaconga.jpg
73 KB, 317x475
>>46581364
>>
File: congacongacongacongaconga.jpg (33 KB, 296x475) Image search: [Google]
congacongacongacongaconga.jpg
33 KB, 296x475
>>46581391
>>
File: Gayracula1983_10.jpg (121 KB, 848x794) Image search: [Google]
Gayracula1983_10.jpg
121 KB, 848x794
>>
>>46581463
God, just fucking stop.
>>
Our pack needs a new totem.
>>
>>46581581
Whoa whoa whoa, where is this coming from anon?

This is /wodg/, you are in a safe place.
>>
>>46581613
Safer threads, together. Under the guidance of a PoC like the rice nigger, we can use the generals of WODG and EP and D&D: Next as beachheads to create a safer board, free of the oppression of the past.
>>
>>46581613
It's spam. Our shitposters like to post that every once and awhile.
>>
>>46581613
It's a bot. Ignore it.

>>46581598
That's nice, either give more info on what your pack is like/what you tend to do, or figure it out yourself.

>>46581508
shiggy diggy
>>
File: totem.jpg (39 KB, 634x374) Image search: [Google]
totem.jpg
39 KB, 634x374
>>46581598
>>
>>46581705
>>46581664
My bad. Shows how much I've been around the last few months.
>>
>>46581705
>That's nice, either give more info on what your pack is like/what you tend to do, or figure it out yourself.
>figure it out yourself
We were planning on it.
You didn't think we were going to seek the advice of the dumbasses who post in a chronicles of fagness thread and don't know how to play games outside of f-list, did you?
You shit post in your own threads. It's the digital version of things even basic animals don't do
>>
>>46581463
>>46581508
>>46581705

The gay werewolf stuff was mildly amusing for a day or two, but now it's becoming extremely irritating, particularly because it takes up so many posts and space, and all with the same crappy jpgs as before.

I'm starting to believe the Anon as some form of serious ADHD or OCD.

How about just limiting it to only one "Chronicles of Gay Werewolves" post per thread (JPG of choice), just like the "Fagness" Anon?
>>
If you were running a game set in the 90s, what features would you emphasize? What features for a given game line?
>>
>>46581909

What, like, mechanical features? There's not all that much different between the 90s and now in a way that'd affect the mechanics.

>>46581769

What kind of totem are you thinking of doing? How'd you lose your first one?
>>
>>46581909
Run 1st edition.
>Rules don't take into account smart phones
>Internet is present, but sort of meh
>Otherwise the world is pretty much the same
>>
So, CofD underworld. I can't make myself read Geist. What are the similarities between the old Underworld and the new one? Is it particularly morphic anywhere, outside of the Dominions?

Erebus is just a mass of tunnels with vague reflections on the human culture/world location in which you accessed them? Aside from suicide-by-swimming and being one of the Bound, are there non-Guide methods to cross the rivers?

The Ocean of Fragments ISN'T oblivion, since Oblivion doesn't exist anymore (except maybe kind of sort of as a throwback fragment in the abyss), but noone has ever passed beyond it? Duat's lurking beneath
>>
So re: Ephemeral Cover, the Demon Exploit
>The demon exists in Twilight, but does not track Essence — he still has a Primum rating and an Aether pool. He can Manifest like a ghost or spirit of comparable Rank.
Could a Demon theoretically Claim somebody, using the Manifestation effect?
Would that just make his Cover the newly-created Claimed?
>>
>>46576179
OPP doesn't watermark their books, anon
>>
>>46582931
RAW, yes he can Claim someone if his cover is Rank 3+. And RAW yes, his Ephemeral Cover would become a claimed until he un-Claimed it.

I'm not sure I'd allow it, since once Claimed it's no longer ephemeral.
>>
>>46582974

There's no identifying factors on WW PDF's?
>>
>>46582914

You don't need to read Geist.

Check-out Book of the Dead. It's a crossover book about the Underworld.
>>
>>46582974

That's what they want you to believe
>>
>>46577256

Man has yet to tame iron, which makes me wonder if the Fae of the era even have that as a weakness.
>>
>tfw Cleopatra Mummy is shaping up to be everything I've ever wanting from the gameline
>the Mutapa setting also gives us Mage crossover, so I can get my Mummy fix in a non-Mummy game that's actually popular

It almost makes the pain of waiting three years for a new edition bearable. Do you think Mummy will get extra supplements beyond the Rio book, or are we fucked until 2e?
>>
>>46582914

Duat's a Lower Depth, son. While I like the idea of it being in the Underworld, none of the rules line up for it - though I might fudge that in a Geist/Mummy crossover, which I've wanted to do for years.
>>
>>46583461
The Exalted equivalent to Mummy is Alchemicals - weird mechanics, offshoot setting compared to the rest of the game, worshiped by it's niche fanbase, and doomed to come out last and many years from now
>>
>>46577256
>Neolithic vamps
This I like, mostly because the idea of Gangrel tribal shamans appeals to me more than "HURR BEAST SMASH!" maybe have a Neolithic bloodline of Gangrel/Mekhet Shamans (Auspex, Animism and Protean, oh my.)
>>
>>46577256

I rule it that the God-Machine constructs itself through time, with its origin being as much a paradox as its true nature and the design of its infrastructure. The God Machine built itself by going back in time and building itself.
>>
>>46583539
>Neolithic vamps are either terrifying feral solitary hunters, or have learned to "farm" humanity
>the player characters' Circle finds a village has become entirely enthralled by a handful of vampires

Horrifying.
>>
>>46583434
Cold iron in mythology is generally attributed to being a weakness of the Fae for three possibilities:
1- they are creatures of change and it is not - it's never been forcibly smelted and is such in its 'original form', making it older and more potent than the magic and glamour of the fae.
2- Memories of invasion, iron vs flint.
3- Representative of change, but unnatural change, unlike the fae. Typically associated with iron that isn't 'cold'.
>>
>>46583583
I mean, if you have a small population, you wouldn't want to risk overfeeding.

Plus you just know some vamp is going to think he is so clever for being the first to think up vitae farming methods.
>>
>>46583627

Vinca villages have been found that numbered up to 3,000 people. A clever, cautious vamp can easily stay fed, especially one lucky enough to manifest Dominate or Majesty; just enthrall the village elders and convince them you're a god.
>>
>>46583461

You keep asking, but I think the answer's always gonna be the same: once Rio and the fiction's out, they're done until Mage, Promethean, Changeling, Hunter, and Geist all get their 2es. No real reason to keep supporting a line with 1e rules beyond Kickstarter obligations.
>>
>>46583763

Just let me dream, damn it!
>>
>>46583583
Blame them for fiddling with the rite of passage, now you have to drink a brew the shaman has prepared for you, given that these are human-farming vampires, you know what to expect.
>>
>>46583717

I believe you're forgetting about the whole Vinca are protected by their Wise (mages), the point of TSW, who would not take kindly at all to their people being "farmed" or their elders supernaturally controlled. Even with a "large" village of 3000, such things would certainly not go unnoticed.

These are badass mages who kill Pangaeans! An uppity vampire would barely be considered practice.

In any event, according to the CofD sidebar in TSW, only a rare Strix, not vampires, might be a concern.
>>
>>46583763
>>46583917
>>46583461

I believe Dave mentioned that the Mummy / Mage Mutapa crossover in the Dark Eras Companion will have significant 2e conversion rules for Mummy, although it certainly will be nowhere near a second edition.
>>
>>46575943
Make me share it, bitch
>>
>>46584119

I've heard this twice now and still no source.

Still, a Mortal Remains-style "patch" for 2e Mummy would be nice. Can't be too hard; conversion notes for experience costs, Sybaris Conditions, and you're ready to go.
>>
>>46583584
There's a fourth you missed. According to lore they once broke a contract using iron, and ever since then it has been their bane.
>>
>>46584191

Here's Dave's comment about detailed Mage / Mummy crossover rules in the Dark Eras Companion

http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/44617354/#44621245
>>
what would the supernatural splats do when there is a zombie apocalypse?
>>
Hey /wodg/, for those of you that give a shit about Promethean, how do you handle disquiet with other supernaturals? Do you have them be immune to it? Maybe give them a bonus? Or do you just treat it like normal? Also do you guys think that 2e prommie will be more lenient on disquiet since 2e seems to be trying to make Prommie more playable for the layman.
>>
>>46584826
Read Extinction Parade for the vampire answer.
>>
>>46584826
I think they talk about that a bit in mirrors. Some splats would be fine but it depends obviously on how virulent it is. Werewolves for example, resistant to diseases compared to humans but not immune. It'd also wreck the hell out of the hissil
>>
File: ss+(2016-04-10+at+12.39.01).jpg (271 KB, 1014x574) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-04-10+at+12.39.01).jpg
271 KB, 1014x574
How the hell does this thing even work?
>>
>>46585417
Magic, presumably.
>>
File: gs453.gif (13 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
gs453.gif
13 KB, 633x758
>>46581829
Not those Anons, but: I guess they started this shitposting crusade because nWoD / CoD fans constantly abuse cWoD players and trolled every discussion with childish banter like "Why do you still play this?", "Stop liking what you don't like", etc.

I think it's time to make peace.
If cWoD players could get some space in the shared General, I'm sure these shitposters would vanish.

Remember: civilized communication can work like magic.
Let's discuss these two wonderful games without childish and unnecessary fights!
>>
>>46578388
I want to FUCK a cute Fiend
>>
>>46585874
>"Stop liking what I don't like"
fixed, sorry
>>
Do gluttonous humans become gluttonous vampires?
>>
>>46585880
Tzimisce best clan, old clan plz leave.
>>
>>46586107
>your Tzimisce waifu will never give you a triple blowjob with her three faces and eight tongues

Why even Jyhad?
>>
>>46585895
No, but a fat human is forever a fat Vampire.
Kind of a downer, really.
>>
>>46586129
Vicissitude fixes it.

But seriously, if someone has intense foodlust, do they have a correspondingly intense bloodlust, or normal bloodlust?
>>
>>46586139
Can't see any good reason why they would
>>
>>46586139
Personally I'd say unless they where one of the bloodlines that had a penchant form ass eating or turning fat, a formerly food addicted vampire won't instantly become a blood addicted one. At least not in the way they have to constantly stuff their face
>>
>>46586129
Tubby Nossie could be pretty spooky, though. Plus you'd be super swole on account of your disciplines.
>>
>>46584826
I played in an NWoD Mortals-only game where this happened. Vampires had essentially become mostly extinct; Werewolves were with most of the human caravans and settlements as sort of 'silent night defenders' dealing with older, more horrible things that they onset of the Zombie Apocalypse had released (in addition to the spiritual start of the apocalypse), Mages had retreated into their own magically-created 'safehouses' except for chunks of Mysterium and Free Council, who were working directly with the humans and the governmental response that existed to find a cure for the extradimensional plague that caused the zombieism. Zombie Mages were a thing too.
>>
>>46585874
Dude, we talk about cWoD stuff all the time. I've had plenty of discussions on here with others about cWoD setting, rules, and other general topics. You just have to ignore those morons (plus it goes both ways, as well, sometimes cWoD fans will be all huehuehue about aspects of NWoD in the same manner).
>>
What's a good idea for a Hunter game with a Changeling focused Conspiracy? Having someone's little sister get kidnapped by Huntsmen seems a bit... underwhelming.

This is for the Magical Girl Conspiracy
>>
>>46586129
In NWoD there's a Ventrue bloodline called the Macellarius. Their thing is they're huge, gluttonous and require human flesh to get their Vitae. They get fatter and fatter like Pearl from Blade as they age. They also have a really powerful Discipline to go with it, getting the attributes and skills of people that they eat by using it, as well as fucking launching aggravated-dealing blood acid from their stomachs. They're terrifying if played correctly, the dichotomy between the proper Ventrue gourmand, and the insanely physical craziness of 'a 500lb. man just dashed across the room, darting artfully past million dollar statuary with a dexterity he should not have, to BITE OFF YOUR FUCKING FACE'.
>>
>>46586660
>They're terrifying if played correctly
Mister Bombardini?
>>
>>46586648
There's a secret society who offer children to the True Fey.
They're ludicrously good at avoiding getting caught.
Their ultimate goal is sinister and involves endveloping an entire city in the Hedge, for which they will be made Gentry themselves.

However to do so, they need all kinds of crazy-ass ingredients.
Many of which are Changeling bodyparts.
>>
Can Hosts merge with other supernatural creatures?
>>
>>46586272

Isn't that pretty much being Vampire Kingpin?
>>
File: le ill intent.png (250 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
le ill intent.png
250 KB, 720x404
>>46587310
Pretty much
>>
>>46587310
Is that really a problem?
>>
>>46587310
I think Vampire Walter (the one from the The Mask comics) would be a better descriptor of this sort of thing.
>>
>>46587783
The fuck, the Mask has a comic
>>
>>46587818
Yep,and it is much darker than the movie.
>>
>>46587841
Has anyone ever played the Keepers of the Covenant legacy?
>>
>>46587841
Whoops sorry ment >>46588784
To be stand alone post. Not reply
>>
Is the best way to hunt Hunters just sending loads of ghouls to rape and kill the Hunters and their families with machetes and AKs and shit?
>>
>>46589388
Making that many ghouls is so not cost effective. If you know who those hunters are then send some police there way. If you know of their family bloodbond them and ruin the hunters lives. All else fail higher an assassin to kill them.
>>
>>46589388
Influence and subterfuge are your friends.
Manipulate the cops and media against these 'crazy terrorist serial killer plans'. Plant false evidence. Get them imprisoned by manipulating the system. Have your men on the inside get them killed in prison brawls and essentially keep them from getting out ever.
Alternately, lead them into traps and ambushes; have the Nosferatu of the city draw them down into the Necropoli or Warrens or other catacombs, and then have them get disappeared that way.
>>
>>46589388
It depends on how the hunters are fucking with you. If they just exist, point them at your enemies. If they're messing with your interests, boobytrap those interests, etc

"Hunt Hunters" is too broad a goal to nail down a best way.
>>
File: Vampire_Hunter.jpg (409 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Vampire_Hunter.jpg
409 KB, 1024x768
>>46589568
>If you know who those hunters

Our Giovanni associate is on a first-name basis with one of them (disgusting backstory nemesis, no doubt,) and my concern is that she clearly isn't hard enough to remove these pests.

>>46589970
So far it just seems to be playing weird cat-and-mouse shit with our pet wop on the side, but that's pretty unforgivable in my book. Uppity papists and dutchmen need to learn their place.
Beyond that, my character also wants to curry favor in the city by eliminating threats to Kindred. We've already worked over the local Lupines something fierce. I figure Hunters are easier, closer marks than dirty Sabbats, though they're on the shit list too, if we get the chance.

>>46589646
I've been thinking of cultivating some thuggish influence amongst criminal groups on the side, though it's hardly traditional. It's becoming clear to me that Wizardry isn't the perfect solution to all problems.
Plus I could use the thugs to deal with the Gangrel stooges and other brutes the Prince is fond of employing.
I wish we had a Nosferatu pal, but the guy who was going to play one never showed for our sessions. I'll probably need to have my character buddy up to some Sewer Rats at some point. They're a legitimate clan with a real sense of loyalty and commitment, which is quite commendable.
>>
>>46590213
If you want to claim responsibility for taking them out, you'd best deal the killing blow yourselves. Feed the hunters a lead to some Sabbat interests and ambush them at some point. If they take out the Sabbat interests, follow them home and assassinate. If they fight it out, take them out as they retreat. If the Sabbat are winning, swoop in the killsteal.
>>
>>46590375
Good idea. Kill two birds with one bullet.
>>
What is everyone hoping gets changed in Promethean 2e? Personally, I'm praying that Disquiet doesn't affect other major templates and that Wasteland is toned/slowed down. I'd like the option of recurring NPCs that don't go crazy and try to kill the party, and of not having such a double whammy of punishment for not changing towns every session.
>>
>>46591059
This is the change that would make the game playable instead of just something you'd want to play.
>>
Hey /tg/, what are your least liked antagonists in the various gamelines and how would you fix them?
>>
>>46591059
Didn't more prommies mean faster disquiet in 1E? I would also like that to go.

It seemed like having a party was a bad idea in 1e, as if the game as built to be played solo.

This was on top of the fact that every character had an individual journey they were on.
>>
>>46591316
Fuckin Strix

I'd fix them by making them fuck off back to Mage where they belong. Invulnerable unless surrounded on all sides by sunlight, can cast shadows as an innate power......jog on with that powergaming bs
>>
>>46586660
We had one of them as a prince.

When the barons was asked why none of them tried to take the seat of prince, they offered the player to attend a dinner party with the prince.

The player that attended got a fear of watching people eat.

good times.
>>
>>46591347
It was complicated. The Throng system made the drawbacks less severe...but only if they were prommies of different types, so if you had two people who wanted to be Galatean, fuck you guys. Sort of artificially forcing parties to be diverse or suffer for it.

Really, a lot of Promethean design seems intent on punishing players for not doing exactly what the game wants them to do. There are so many consequences baked into the system rather than left for the ST to decide.

>>46591316
Heroes, but that's so obvious that it barely even counts. Past that, probably Strix and idigam, both of whom are so ridiculous strong that they border on just being plot devices rather than antagonists.
>>
>>46591525
Whaaaat? Idigam are the best.

I think the point of the Idigam was to be crazy strong. They aren't the monster of the week, the Idigam is the one pulling the strings of the whole campaign, the raid boss that comes at the end of the arc.

I believe they even mention that in a sidebar somewhere.

I don't know about Strix, since my group just doesn't do Vampire. But the Idigam are the bee's knees. They gave Woofs something to fight besides other werewolves or boring big spirits.
>>
Regarding the earlier neolithic vampires discussion, here is what Claire threw out on the OPP forums some months ago:

Creating a Neolithic Kindred Character
When creating a Neolithic Kindred character, use the following changes to the vampire template presented in the Vampire: The Requiem Second Edition rulebook.

• Clans: The clans as recognized by modern Kindred do not yet exist, or at least dominate vampire-kind. Many clans exist, including those whose evolution will transform them into the modern day clans. Instead of choosing a clan in the book, players of Neolithic vampires define their own bloodlines that have given rise to the character. Because the vampires of the Neolithic were more hardy by necessity, they gain one dot in each of three Attributes: one Power, one Finesse, and one Resistance. The player may choose all the same category, or spread them among the Physical, Mental, or Social Attributes.

• Disciplines: An extension of defining one's own clan includes choosing the clan Disciplines. Each vampire may choose any three Disciplines as her in-clan Disciplines, with one limitation: one of the Disciplines must be one of the physical Disciplines: Celerity, Resilience, or Vigor. The Coils of the Dragon and Theban Sorcery do not exist, and so vampire characters cannot take these powers.Crúac exists but it is not widely known (only vampires with Occult 3+ may learn it), and its usage is tied to the Strix. Too many Crúac rituals often tend to bring the Birds of Dis to an area, with disastrous results.

• Humanity: Kindred begin with Humanity 5. The struggles to survive amid a backdrop lacking in the more advanced society of modern eras means that a vampire faces greater challenges in reclaiming her Humanity.

>cont.
>>
>>46592004

• Feeding Restrictions: Vampires of this era can feed on spirits and werewolves, though both prospects bring with them the risk of Final Death. Spirits are common in the mortal world, crossing through the Border Marches to live among those of flesh and blood. The People accept this as a fact of life, and so do the Kindred. Essentially, all vampires begin with two free dots in the Unnatural Affinity Merit, allowing them to feed from spirits and werewolves. Pangaea is a realm in which few vampires survive for any length of time, and so developing further Unnatural Affinities for Pangaeans is unlikely but not impossible. Feeding upon these gods of Pangaea is likely to result in something arcane and strange happening to the vampire.

• Merits: The following Merits are not available to Neolithic vampires: Status (Clan) or Status (Covenant), and any Merits that use them as prerequisites. The Altar Merit is an exception, which does not require Circle of the Crone Status, instead requiring Occult 3 (as does Crúac). The use of the Altar Merit is sure to draw the attention of the Strix sooner or later. Dream Visions is available to any vampire with Auspex as a clan Discipline. Kiss of the Succubus likewise becomes available to any vampire with Majesty as a clan Discipline, Pack Alpha becomes available through Animalism, and Unsettling Gaze through Nightmare. City Status is replaced by "Village Status," functioning largely the same, even if it doesn't cover quite so populous an area. Carthian Law Merits and Invictus Oaths are unavailable.

>cont
>>
>>46592029

• Clan Banes: Players should work with Storytellers to define a suitable "clan bane" for their character. Any character may use the banes listed in the book as inspiration or as their personal bane. Because of their starting Humanity, all vampire characters spend their unlives with their clan bane active. Storytellers may wish to allow vampires who reach Humanity 10, rare as it is, to shed their clan banes and only regain them if they drop to Humanity 6 or lower again during their unlives.
>>
>>46591966
That's basically why I don't like them as 'antagonists', though. They don't have any character to them, there's no way to make an idigam or its motivations at all sympathetic. No one is ever going to consider NOT stopping an idigam if that's what turns out to be at the center of the current crisis. Idigam are quite literally just forces of nature that make players just do whatever they can to keep them from The Plot. Strix are largely the same, but for vampires instead. Shapeless, faceless, elemental chaos and alien evil is fucking boring.
>>
File: DON'T BELIEVE HIS LIES.png (9 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
DON'T BELIEVE HIS LIES.png
9 KB, 400x400
>>46591350
Fuck off
>>
>>46592157
You say that, but the Idigam mentioned in The sundered world isn't exactly 'evil', it just wants to bring back a language.
>>
>>46592206
Okay can someone fucking explain this for me, the fuck is the White Fang?
>>
>>46592253
It's a reference to RWBY, or something like that, iirc.
>>
File: qt vampire 6.jpg (183 KB, 618x827) Image search: [Google]
qt vampire 6.jpg
183 KB, 618x827
>>46590375
>>46590465
Not a bad suggestion. So intelligence gathering on both factions for now, and plan some bait once we're all set. Seems safe enough.
>>
>>46592220
Its also went insane with out a purpose.
>>
>>46592266
Oh that gay 3d thing from Rooster teeth or whatever? Gross, get that shit outta /wodg/
>>
>>46587818
Actually the other way around. The Mask has a film.
>>
>>46592352
Can you really blame it?
>>
>>46592352
Any spirit without a purpose would go insane. It's just this one could morph into something more.
>>
>>46592361
>>46592266
Oh.
I thought it was Apocalypse stuff.

What the fuck is it doing in /wodg/
>>
>>46592157
>misunderstanding the Strix this bad

sounds like somebody literally didn't read the book
>>
>>46591350
Wait what. How the fuck does Strix belong with Mage?
>>
>>46593396
>they're ephemeral beings but they get to ignore all the associated weaknesses because we said so

" ignore all the associated weaknesses" is basicaly the Mage enemy tagline
>>
>>46591350
Which is why they're a good vampire villain jackass. Being vulnerable to similar things as vampires (and that vampires hesitate to employ like fire) means that the trick is figuring out how to employ them.
>>
>>46593435
Ah. That's why they are all insane to one degree or another, and need to watch their magic, lest they break reality.
>>
>>46593435
Except they are not ephemeral creatures.
They are literally shadows.
>>
>>46593495
hurr dur they're not spirits, they're just spirits that ignore the normal rules because they're my favorites

>>46593488
>break reality
>OH NOES...
>oh wait, my m8 has Time 5 so there's no negative consequences to my actions ever
>I love being a Mage
>>
>>46593538
Except the Strix aren't spirits. They're something else. That's the key here, they're something strange and weird and that shouldn't be intelligent or even exist.
>>
>>46593538
No ephemeral is a state of being its what they are made out of, often exist only in twilight.
Strix are shadow in the physical world. They have like no rules that are like spirits or ghosts.
>>
>>46593538
Then explain Angels. They run of roughly the same rules as spirits but they're not spirits. Are you going to go into autistic seizures over them too?
>>
>>46592338
Don't bait so much as set a trail for them to figure it out on their own. That way you maintain plausible deniability should the Prince hear of your shenanigans.
>>
>>46593592
>>46593601
>>46593641
>m-mu special rules

Fanfiction is the enemy of game design
>>
>>46593718
Hi oWoD, how's your canon mary sues coming along?
>>
>>46593718
What about Goetic demons? Abyssal entities? Fetches and hobs? Are you so retarded that your position is any creature that doesn't fall within the spirit / ghost paradigm is somehow a special snowflake?
>>
File: 1380253522272.jpg (63 KB, 600x668) Image search: [Google]
1380253522272.jpg
63 KB, 600x668
>>46593782
>What about Goetic demons?

So your defense of critters that defy the accepted incorporeal rules is that Mage did it too?

wow, found the powergamer
>>
>>46593718
So. Are you denying that the Strix have other rules from all other Ephemeral entities?
>>
>>46593822
What about ghost. You know from the base book.
>>
>>46593538
>oh wait, my m8 has Time 5 so there's no negative consequences to my actions ever
Where does this meme come from?
>>
>>46593875
By other you mean entirely different rules. Then yes also they are not ephemeral nor effected by this that target ephemeral creatures.
>>
>>46586129
I like that one vampire in.. New Orleans? Who spends like an hour fixing his hair every night.

You'd think the people chosen for the embrace would be given some time to turn themselves into physical paragons first by the invictus, to really stress that whole nobiltiy thing. Ugly? Fat? Then you're a peasant, or the product of an ill concieved embraced.
>>
>>46593822
These are antagonists..how is that powergaming if you can't play any of these creatures by design?
>>
>>46593994
Doesn't the hair immediately go back to how it was at your Embrace every night when you wake up, though?
>>
>>46593945
Let's see.
They don't exist in Twilight.
They have Skills.
They don't have Ranks.
They don't have Numina.
They don't have Influences.

Yeah. They most certainly aren't ephemeral entities.
>>
>>46594040
Exactly. That's why, like I said, he has to spend an hour fixing it. Every night.
>>
>>46594040
Yay thats true, but the guys has had an eternity with his hair style. He's going to get tired of his hair style. Hense changing it up.
>>
As Dave was working on Mage2e proofs, (last notes was the page xxs), likely no supernal posts, and unless Dracula approves at record speeds, likely no Mage2e release this week.
Next week looks good, though. (I think ex3 soon too!)
>>
>>46594228
>ex3

son who are you kidding
>>
>>46594172
I'd totally just shave my head before embrace and keep a collection of fabulous wigs.
>>
>>46593994
But the Invictus and Ventrue really do stress that kinda thing, it's completely common for neonates to be groomed before their embrace.
>>
>>46594267
Vampire is explicit that vamps suggest that peope they intend to sie are presentable before they bite them
>>
>>46594300
There's grooming, and then there's "Here are your steroids, here is your personal trainer, let's get some vitae enhanced surgery done, let's get an extra two inches added to your legs.."
>>
>>46594304

That's not always an option, and what constitutes "presentable" 50, 100 or 500 years ago certainly changes.

Heck, if I was embraced with a hairstyle and beard from the 1970's, I might consider taking a long walk at high noon on a clear day.
>>
>>46594461

Beware short and scraggly vampires. They're probably very old and will kick your ass.

Among the undead, as with many other supernaturals, superficial looks can be very deceiving.
>>
>>46593678
So less Dominating a Caitiff into being sloppy, leaving clues, and joining a Sabbat pack, and more ostracizing said Caitiff into the arms of the Sword of Caine by removing his alternative avenues for existence through subterfuge and subtle trickery?
>>
>>46594494
>70s Porn Star Dracula

Fund it
>>
>>46594542
And yet completely irrelevent to Invictus norms.
>>
Also, fucking hell, the pack almost (and still might) beat Mage 2e coming out. It was announced a year later! Supplement versus core, yes yes.
....and secrets of the covenant is only in art direction. Vampire has really slumped these last years. (I want A Thousand Years of Night so bad)
>>
File: 1460259158658.png (8 KB, 218x231) Image search: [Google]
1460259158658.png
8 KB, 218x231
>>46594573
>Daeva pornstar bloodline
>I don't want to just suck your blood...

It writes itself.
>>
I know Dave might still be working on Mage 2e proofs, but I hope we might see another Signs of Sorcery spoiler tonight. It's been three weeks since the last one, and I need my spoiler fix (or release of 2e).
>>
File: lewder.png (161 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
lewder.png
161 KB, 500x281
>>46594573
>>46594611
>>46581463
>>
>>46594544
But of course! Using disciplines almost always leave traces somehow. But just fucking with the dude is part of the game all vampires play. If you pick on him too hard and he changes teams, that just means that the Caitiff was weak.
>>
>>46594622
Dude until Mage 2 is out we won't see any of that. Dave has said that instead of spoiling mage stuff we can't use he's going to work on giving us mage.
>>
>>46594611
>>46594573

Bom Chicka Wah Wah Vampire in the 1970's would be an epic dark era.

We definitely need a book in the style of New Wave Requiem's 1980's vampire.
>>
>>46594267
Shaving works. You just need to spend a point of Willpower to update your looks when you go to sleep.
>>
File: Japanese Quality Control.jpg (30 KB, 605x771) Image search: [Google]
Japanese Quality Control.jpg
30 KB, 605x771
>>46594775
That we do honestly - even as a fan thing. Disco-fro Gangrel getting in kung-fu fights with technicolor dyed werewolves.
>>
>>46584833
My rule of thumb:
The higher the supernatural's potency stat, the more resistant they are to it, and at 6+ they have full immunity.
>>
>>46594704

If Dave's done with the "p. xx's," it's totally out of his hands, and now with Mike and Dracula for final tweaks and approval.

The Mage Sight spoilers from Signs of Sorcery also shouldn't actually require Mage 2e to be interesting or informative. In fact, it will likely only make us want Mage 2e even more.
>>
>>46594860
... fair point ...
>>
>>46594838

Don't forget about groovy mutton chop and bell bottoms mage.

Can You Dig It' ?
>>
>>46594860
It makes me physically ill that this company has been put in the hands of some try-hard LARPer who actually calls himself Dracula.
>>
File: Dracula Does Kids At School.jpg (42 KB, 203x414) Image search: [Google]
Dracula Does Kids At School.jpg
42 KB, 203x414
>>46595040
>>
>>46595040
Does he actually call himself dracula? I thought that was just a fan nickname or something.
>>
>>46595040
I'm sorry for your loss
>>
>>46595040
Pretty sure Dracula is just a nickname given to him because he bought the portrait.
>>
>>46595040
But.. he doesn't.
>>
>>46595040

Drac's attitude is he basically likes the CofD, that it's IP is not nearly as valuable for cross-media projects as the classic WOD, a point I agree with, and that he has no objections to the line's continued development.

If this benign neglect allows OP to continue to produce CofD TTRPG material with little interference, I will be satisfied.

Whether Dracula like to dress up in 1990's goth costumes, act all "edgy," and LARP across Europe, is really non of my concern. The delays in approval should also gradually diminish now that Paradox/WW has hired another employee according to their Facebook postings.
>>
>>46595151
I thought it was because he posed for the image for Dracula in masquerade?
>>
>>46595229
>he posed for the image for Dracula in masquerade

Yes, that's why he's called Dracula.

He certainly likes the moniker, but it really has no bearing on the future of the CofD.
>>
So my Tzimisce waifu is hellbent on turning into an acid blood puddle and Alien-ing her way through floors, walls, and people. How do I protect the Silence of the Blood and shit in the face of such atrocity?
>>
>>46595037
>>46594838
>>46594775

If we got 1970's New York Bowery Dogs Werewolf, I see no reason why we couldn't get an expansion for 1970's Los Angeles Vampire (or Mage or Changeling).

It would be Dy-no-mite!
>>
>>46595279
Put her in her place. The Kitchen.
>>
>>46595510
But anon she'll just make the kitchen out of living people and have it self running.
>>
>>46594494
People seem to ignore the rule of 'SPEND A POINT OF WILLPOWER TO MAKE A CHANGE PERMANENT'.
>>
>>46595423

When a 500 year old blood-drinking undead monstrosity tell you to "Shake Your Groove Thing," you better the hell shake it like you've never shaken it before.

Conversely, if a wizard tells you she thinks you should be on Soul Train, run the fuck away and don't look back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtaZ48fERfc
>>
>>46595657
Ahh, lovely devotions that make that stuff great. Presence/Celerity dance off devotion FTW.
>>
>>46595611

You can make minor changes, not shapeshift.
>>
>>46595701
What the fuck do you think a haircut, shave, a piercing, or a tattoo is?
>>
>>46595691
>Shake Your Groove Thing

I would think that would a be Vigor and Dominate Devotion or a terrible Cruac ritual.
>>
>>46595772
>>46595691

Some much 1970's Funk, so many possible Devotions, and just not enough time.
>>
>>46595880
There's some stuff to be said for devotions from the 70's. I mean, one of my favorite devotions comes from New Wave Requiem, the devotion Dress to Impress.
>>
>>46593132
The Strix have all the character and motivational depth of a sidewalk puddle. You can replace them wholesale with generic spirits of Cruelty/Malice, and lose pretty much nothing.
The Idigam are at least varied in their themes and motivations. The Strix are all, to a bird, body-jacking malicious pricks.

So fuck the Strix, they're shitty antagonists.
>>
>>46596482

Time-specific Devotions are the best Devotions. Devotions are just the best in general, really.
>>
>>46594602
Being a Requiem fan is suffering.
>>
>>46597765
Thats the point
>>
>>46574370
So what is the best use of idigam in your games so far? I'm thinking of running a short campaign where the pack is trying to run down one across cities, states, territory, and seeing how it impacts everything it goes by.
>>
>>46599722
In my game it's a recurring villain no one understands how they keep returning (it turns its herald into, basically, the same person each time, they haven't even begun to figure out it's an idigam and they've killed the herald three times, each time it's gotten harder).

They can really be done a lot of ways, yours sounds like the locust one
>>
>>46597391
>The Strix are all, to a bird, body-jacking malicious pricks.
They aren't, actually, did you read the strix section?
>>
>>46599722
In my campaign mine is playing both sides of a campaign. It thrives on the emotion of conflict, so it just had to find people who were passionate enough. It found environmentalists, and the company trying to get rid of them, and plays both sides of it.

It has a herald that has started going on a murdering spree of those who have acted against it (nearby coalition of packs). The herald just happens to be the on again off again girl of one of the PCs.
>>
>>46600445
>In my campaign mine is playing both sides of a campaign. It thrives on the emotion of conflict, so it just had to find people who were passionate enough. It found environmentalists, and the company trying to get rid of them, and plays both sides of it.
What is it trying to be?
>>
>>46600527
Honestly, I can't remember, and don't have my notes here with me.

I was creating a lot of it as I went.
>>
>>46599722
If I were to ever run another Forsaken game, I'd treat an idigam as if it were Hakumen no Mono from Ushio and Tora; a great, horrendous evil that the Forsaken and the spirit world must band together to defeat, all the while having the strife of Forsaken having to police the spirits AND work with them to deal with that Idigam.
>>
>>46600670
From what now?
>>
>>46600670
>idigam
>evil
>forsaken
>police the spirits

Jeez, Amy, read a book
>>
>>46600708
It's a manga/anime about Japanese spirits and their fight with a big-ass manifestation of hatred, which humanity and spiritual individuals are involved in. It has some interesting 'spirits work with each other and with humans' angle that could be intriguing to deal with Forsaken with.

>>46600734
Not Amy But I haven't read 2e, probably won't; I don't have plans to buy a book I won't ever run. If I were to do something, it'd be 1e just like i have kept on with 1e Requiem and core NWoD as well. Idigam are unknowable and 'evil' by conventional standards and the yfuck with spirit and physical pretty equally from what I recall reading of them.
>>
Does anyone have 2e/CofD stats for a flaregun?
>>
>>46600870
Use firearms to shoot it. Give them the 'on fire' condition.
>>
>>46600870
Nope. But eh.. 0L damage modifier, sets fire to targets.
Prolly.
>>
>>46600921
>>46600935
That's what I did on the spot. I was hoping to find stuff like Range and Availability. I guess I'll just keep winging it.
>>
Anyone else desperately praying for a Dark Eras 2 to happen?
>>
>>46601099
Sure, I'll see you in 2019.

Isn't there already going to be a companion book (for some reason)? When is that supposed to happen, what was supposed to be in there?

I only gave enough to get the main book I think.
>>
>>46601124

A handful of extra settings that would've made the main book too long.

>Second Sight: Age of Spiritualism
>Demon: Russian Revolution
>Mummy: Cleopatran Egypt
>Promethean: Year Without a Summer
>Geist: Roanoke
>Werewolf: Forsaken by Rome
>Mage/Mummy: Mutapan Empire (backer resurrected era)
>Promethean/Vampire: Black Death (backer resurrected era)
>Promethean: 30 Years War (backer suggested era)
>>
>>46601195
>Werewolf Rome

Wait is that where that went? I was so sure that was in the main book I ripped through there looking for it. Dangit. I also thought Demon Russia was in the main book.

Man, screw this companion book.
>>
>>46601124
>(for some reason)?
The main book is 600 pages, the companion book is going to be a few hundred
1000 page rpg books are awful
>>
>>46601019
That hasn't changed since 1e, I reckon.
>>
>>46601327
in 2e, a foot is 2 feet
>>
>>46601347
I thought they had moved over to metric for 2e?
>>
>>46601377
Nah, US Customary. Technically a foot isn't 2 feet, exactly. It counts by links, and a link is 33/50ths of a foot, so you convert the range to the nearest link, and 2 feet is about 5 links or 1/8th of a rod
>>
>>46601494
>>46601377
It sounds complicated but it's really easy, especially since dots of Size correspond to bushels, each dot being the equivalent of one barley bushel.
>>
File: CofDSizeSpeedAndRange.png (63 KB, 585x548) Image search: [Google]
CofDSizeSpeedAndRange.png
63 KB, 585x548
>>46601377
They switched to a mixture of yards and meters
>>46601494
>>46601544
Where do you get your drugs bro?
>>
>>46601720
>Where do you get your drugs bro?
The neighbourhood apothecary, of course!
>>
How can we inspire an entire territory of spirits to just start riding/claiming/breaking on through to the other side?
>>
>>46601805
>Beshilu-posting in /wodg/
>>
>>46601863
Unfortunately we can't use beshilu, they were eaten by the current hosts
>>
>>46601099

What settings would you want to see?
>>
>>46602390
WILD WEST WEREWOLVES
FUTURE MUMMIES/MAGES
MEDIEVAL MAGES
VICTORIAN MAGES/WEREWOLVES/PROMETHEANS/DEMONS
>>
>>46602390
Memepunk.
>>
>>46602390
CHANGELINGS IN THE 60'S
>>
>>46602685
>>46602390

Mage / Changeling Psychedelic 60's New York or London
>>
>>46602390
9/11 EVERYONE.
WWI GEIST/MUMMY
ROME MAGE/VAMPIRE
>>
>>46602685

1960s would make an awesome setting for everyone. I'm mostly liking it as a Changeling/Mage crossover.

>>46602565
>future

kill yourself

>>46602752

Why do you want settings that've already been done? WW1 Mummy literally just came out and Roman Vampire has existed for ages.
>>
>>46602565
>WILD WEST WEREWOLVES
As someone who isn't American, what's the appeal here?
>FUTURE MUMMIES/MAGES
How the hell would this work?
>MEDIEVAL MAGES
When exactly? The "medieval age" spans like a thousand years.
>VICTORIAN MAGES/WEREWOLVES/PROMETHEANS/DEMONS
Victorian Mages would be kinda cool, what with the Silver Ladder backing Imperialism.
>>
>>46602565
>>46602685
>>46602752
Why allcaps?
>>
>>46602820
Werewolves are full of manly grit. Westerns are full of grit.
The West was 'untamed', had a lot of open land and Western people running into native American stuff that they just didn't understand.
It also had little spots of civilization that had to be protected from the crazy world around it.

I can see the appeal.
>>
>>46602820
>As someone who isn't American, what's the appeal here?
I just like the idea of being a cowboy running around in the Shadow dealing with spirits on the real while my buddies who don't know laugh about the shamanism practiced by the natives.
>How the hell would this work?
I dunno, I just remember seeing once that the next Sothic Turn would be sometime in like 1000 years or so, and I'm kinda curious what OP would do with that; simultaneously, sci-fi mages are a favorite of mine.
>When exactly? The "medieval age" spans like a thousand years.
You have a point. Probably towards the end, shortly before the Renaissance.

>>46602842
Originally I was just gonna allcaps Wild West Werewolf because that's one that I really want to see, but then I added the rest and figured 'fuck it, keep the allcaps'
I'm guessing everyone else just copied me.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.