[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/5eg/ D&D Fifth Edition General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 45
File: archmage.jpg (142 KB, 507x720) Image search: [Google]
archmage.jpg
142 KB, 507x720
>Official /5eg/ Mega Trove, contains all official 5e stuff:
https://mega.nz#F!UVkTnT5b!FJ34UZ98BMY2mEtexenS7g

>Pastebin with homebrew list, resources and so on:
http://pastebin.com/X1TFNxck

>/tg/ Character Sheet
https://mega.nz/#F!x0UkRDQK!l-iAUnE46Aabih71s-10DQ

>/5eg/ Discord server
https://discord.gg/0rRMo7j6WJoQmZ1b

Archmage Edition
How do you handle high-level spellcasters, both players and NPCs, in your games? Clone + Demiplane can make them very hard to kill, and there's always that pesky Contigent True Resurrection...
>>
File: What are birds.gif (999 KB, 250x251) Image search: [Google]
What are birds.gif
999 KB, 250x251
So yeah
Does anyone have a list or descriptions or better yet the pdfs of the magical items put in all the adventuring handbooks, ie tyranny of dragons series, out of the abyss, curse of strahd etc?
>>
Just rolled two stat sets:

17, 13, 17, 13, 12, 10; Already designated for a rogue I'm building

15, 15, 16, 15, 16, 15; What should I build with this one?
>>
>>46529190
I don't think such a thing exists, but I'll quickly type one up.
You could just go to the appendixes of each book.
>>
In regards to PCs, it's usually not a problem. Gold cost catches up with you at that point, not to mention acquiring/making the specific thing needed to cast Contingency. In addition to this, most of my players don't like to do things like this unless it's for a very specific purpose ("this gang wants me dead, so I'll cast clone, get in a fight with a bunch of them, let myself get killed, then I'll go back into my clone's body").

>>46529214
You can do whatever you want.
>>
>>46529234
I only have the base pdfs from the mega trove
Thank you!!!
>>
3.5 is better.
>>
>>46529155
How do you contingency True resurrection? The former is exclusive to the wizard, and the latter is exclusive to the cleric.
>>
File: Nis.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Nis.pdf
1 B, 486x500
Hey, does anyone have that homebrew Nis race? I think my pdf is corrupted.

Here's what mine looks like, by the way.
>>
>>46529280
The mega has all of the adventures. Just download them all.
>>46529291
Enjoy Pun-Pun.
>>
File: Kyle Oroson The Necromancer.jpg (147 KB, 566x720) Image search: [Google]
Kyle Oroson The Necromancer.jpg
147 KB, 566x720
>>46529155
Well They have to save up and make all of the stuff in order to do this and stay alive after an encounter gone bad. The way I would treat it is make sure they cant just do this infinitely by limiting their money and time.

However, since they have survived so long to actually master magic as they have, it makes sense that they should be rewarded with such powerful spells. I'd try not to punish them too harshly and at least allow them the funds and time to set up the clone and such at least once.
>>
>>46529155
The high-level spellcasters in my setting are constantly infighting and backstabbing each other. Not one is known to have 9th level spells.
>>
>>46529155
My BBEG was a Simulacrum all along
>>
>>46529305
Well okay. Looks fine when I post it, but the pictures are all very blurred and hyper saturated when I view it with Adobe Reader.
>>
>>46529297
You could go arcane domain cleric. Or bard.
>>
>>46529349
Adobe reader is shit senpai
>>
>>46529297
Bard's Magical Secrets.
>>46529315
Wish into clone. 1 action, no component cost.
>>
>>46529155
Contingency:

>Choose a spell of 5th level or lower that you can cast, that has a casting time of 1 action, and that can target you.

That ain't resurrectin' no-one. It might Revivify them, but then they're on one hit point near whatever killed them.
>>
>>46529155
Clerics don't get Contingency and Wizards don't get True Resurrection
>>
>>46529314
Then I am legitimately retarded. thank you!!
>>
>>46529370
None of the other pdfs I use have any problems with it, and I've got over 13 gigabytes of pdf files. Any ideas what part of Adobe Reader would be having problems with this specific pdf?
>>
>>46529214
Non variant human paladin

All dem +3s
>>
>>46529392
bards

>>46529386 is right though
>>
>>46529386
Well shit. I was sure it had an At Higher Levels section.
Even so, you can Contigency Raise Dead, or possibly make a Spell Glyph of True Resurrection. Leave it on your ceiling, program it to resurrect you if you die.
>>
File: 1460037764993.png (135 KB, 1204x974) Image search: [Google]
1460037764993.png
135 KB, 1204x974
Reposting because I think this is a brilliant aide for running wilderness adventures and generally making rangers worth a damn
>>
File: Untitled.png (716 KB, 519x749) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
716 KB, 519x749
>>46529305
>>46529407
An example of what my PDF looks like.
>>
Is there any way to increase the damage from Sun Soul monks attacks?
>>
>>46529371
True. I thought clone was a lvl 9 for some reason.

Another question though. How do you get from the demiplane to the material plane after the door is gone and after you die and return to your demiplane clone? Astral projection? Or another spell? Also, would you have an extra spellbook prepared with than new clone, in case you did not have astral projection or another planar travel spell prepared when you died?
>>
>>46529496
Ṱ̤̲̙̺̖̘͇H̵̢̺̗̠̼́E̫̙̙ ҉̛͎̰̗͕̩̞̤̖͡N͏̞͡͡Ì҉̺̖̭̥͝S͈͖̕͝ ̯̞͘A҉҉̗̼͇̫͟R̠̻̳͉͔̭̼̳͟E͏̸̘̭̗ ̸̧̻̖͚͔̼̩̬C̢͇̟͓̤͙̘͓̮̣O̠̖̠͇͍M̴̬̠̝̠̰̩̦I̧͓͕̜͉̱N̹̫͓̣̯̤͠G̢̺̩̮͟͡
>>
>>46529496
Looks fine to me.
>>
>>46529533
Plane shift or gate.
It's standard procedure to have a backup spellbook and have cast Drawmij's Instant Summons on all your magic items.
>>
>>46529386
What you might do is have Contingency on Dimension Door, to teleport you to a room with a prepared Glyph of Warding with Raise Dead ready if your corpse shows up. You would have to remain within 500 feet of the glyph, so this is more of a "defend home base" deal.

>"But Glyph of Warding needs the spell to harm!"

Raise Dead gives you a -4 to attack rolls, saving throws and ability checks. That sounds like it counts as harm.
>>
File: Untitled2.png (711 KB, 527x741) Image search: [Google]
Untitled2.png
711 KB, 527x741
>>46529496
Page 2
>>
>>46529576
Glyph doesn't need the spell to harm, just to have definable programmed causes. You could even up it to True Rez so you have a disintegrate counter.
And this is on top of your multiple clones in separate demiplanes, of course.
>>
File: Untitled3.png (731 KB, 527x747) Image search: [Google]
Untitled3.png
731 KB, 527x747
>>46529608
Brave yourselves. Page 3.
>>
>>46529629
I AM BECOME NIS DESTROYER OF SETTINGS
>>
>>46529629
Your computer is possessed. Consult a priest.
>>
>>46529653
My mistress commands.
>>
>>46529656
I'm a level 7 Cleric in a game I'm in right now. Does that work?
>>
>>46529622
I now want to create a magical saferoom for my wizard, with every single spell he has engraved as a tiny sigil on the walls. Trigger will be a command word.
>>
>>46529622
First sentence of Glyph of Warding:

>When you cast this spell, you inscribe a glyph that harms other creatures,

That said, there doesn't seem to be a range restriction on the trigger, so you can set up effects limited by the spells range.

>Spend a few days preparing Meteor Swarms in multiple Spell Glyphs with the trigger of `I point at the target and say, "Fuck him up."`
>>
Does there exist an official magic item, Boots of Spiderclimb or something similar?
>>
File: 1456011380356.jpg (69 KB, 520x678) Image search: [Google]
1456011380356.jpg
69 KB, 520x678
>>46529629
>>
>>46529814
I'm not sure if it's required that it harm other creatures, or if that's just the most common version. Might shoot it to Mearls...
>>
>>46529565
The instant summons may not work though depending on the condition on which you are killed. It also wont work if another creature loots your corpse before you get a chance to crush the sapphire.

But all and all very good points. Once you hit level 17 you could easily set yourself up to live forever. The biggest issue is ensuring you have a backup copy of your spellbook in case the worst circumstances crop up. That and waiting for 120 days for the clone to mature.
>>
>>46529855
Create library demiplanes. Use Wish>clone every day. Unless you get murdered at least once a day, you should be fine.
>>
I use Wish and Wish to become a Lich.

How can the DM fuck me up?
>>
>>46529904
You become a lich with 1 round to go before you collapse into a demilich and become basically mindless (though still superintelligent).
>>
>>46529904
you're immediately an evil NPC.
>>
>>46529904
You immediately become an NPC and kill your party.
>>
>>46529881
But you still need all the gold to copy your spells, and you still need to wait the initial 120 days after hitting level 17 to mature your clone. Unless you take clone at 15 and fund the creation of that clone. In that case 120 days may pass by the time you hit level 17.

Though in truth casters sorta deserve such power since they managed to survive for so long.
>>
>>46529190
Dragon Masks (White, Black, Red, Green, Blue, legendary wondrous items)
Hazirawn (legendary sentient greatsword)
Insignia of Claws (uncommon wondrous item)
Wand of Winter (rare wand)
Draakhorn (unique wondrous item)
Dragontooth Dagger (rare dagger)
Mask of the Dragon Queen (unique wondrous item)
Balloon Pack (uncommon wondrous item)
Bottled Breath (uncommon potion)
Claws of the Umber Hulk (rare wondrous item)
Devastation Orb (very rare wondrous item)
Seeker Dart (uncommon dart)
Storm Boomerang (uncommon weapon)
Weird Tank (rare wondrous item)
Wingwear (uncommon wondrous item)
Orcsplitter (legendary greataxe)
Drown (legendary trident)
Ironfang (legendary war pick)
Tinderstrike (legendary dagger)
Windvane (legendary spear)
Staff of Defense (rare? staff)
Spider Staff (rare? staff)
Blood Spear (uncommon spear)
Gulthias Staff (rare staff)
Holy Symbol of Ravenkind (legendary wondrous item)
Icon of Ravenloft (legendary wondrous item)
Saint Markovia's Thighbone (rare mace)
Sunsword (legendary longsword)
Dawnbringer, aka Waifublade (legendary longsword)
Piwafwi (uncommon wondrous item)
Piwafwi of Fire Resistance (rare wondrous item)
Spell Gem (varying wondrous item)
Stonespeaker Crystal (rare wondrous item)
Wand of Viscid Globs (rare wand)

I think that's everything, though I haven't checked AL's adventures.
>>
>>46529155
Like >>46529326, my setting doesn't really feature high level spellcasters that just sit on a perch in their wizard's tower making simulacra. When you get to a sufficiently high level of magecraft, there's just so many beings and humans that really really want to push you down or use your once-in-a-generation magical acumen as an amplifier for their own power. Also since there's been a few near-magopocalypses in the ancient history of my world, there's a general distrust towards mages and there's real good magekillers out there to hammer your nail in when it sticks out too much, with one or two (evil) exceptions that have been around since forever.
My PC's might have a slightly easier time of it, as they're currently being backed by a GOO-turned-good in a the-world-is-slowly-ending type scenario, and if they last long enough they might make it to archmage-tier. But once there, they better be prepared for the ramifications of splashing out a 9th level spell somewhere where people can see, not even taking into account all the Outsiders that are feeling your tremendous power ripple through the world.
>>
>>46529904
your phylactery is a firework

you don't know where it is or who owns it

it's new years eve
>>
>>46529904
Your soul is ripped from your body. Your body becomes a lich while your soul becomes the phylacrity, and you are helpless to prevent your lich body from killing your allies and ripping out their souls.
>>
>>46529917
>>46529940
>>46529959

What if I wish to instantly know the ritual to become a Lich?

Because I ask for it instantly, he can't teleport me to a Lich and lel ask him.
>>
>>46529821
Please respond
>>
File: READ THE FUCKING BOOK.png (98 KB, 358x150) Image search: [Google]
READ THE FUCKING BOOK.png
98 KB, 358x150
>>46530076
Slippers of Spider Climbing.
>>
>>46529291
Here's your (You)
>>
>>46530059
You know the ritual to become a lich, but that is all you know. You don't know how to cast spells, or talk, or if your DM is particularly mean, breathe.
>>
>>46530059
you learn the ancient ritual for becoming a lich that was replaced by newer rituals because it requires ingredients from a species that is now long extinct
>>
One of my players picked the Knight background.

Which means he gets three retainers, two of which won't follow him into dangerous situations and will leave if abused. And the third is a page training under him to become a knight someday.

So how does this work? What tasks can the retainers perform? Does he have to pay them? Should I just roll up random personalities in the DMG? Any other tips?
>>
>>46530102
I don't want to know all the magic items that exist, hence why I don't want to peruse the book to find out.

Thanks anon
>>
>>46530059
You know the ritual to become a lich.

Of course, that ritual still involves murdering innocents, very rare ingredients, and ultimately the taking of your own life, so... yeah.
>>
>>46530132
One of my players made a knight after his ranger died. His three attendants are all commoners, use the commoner stat block, and need to be fed and clothed and sheltered, but don't require wages beyond subsistence. As a courtesy I don't use their presence against the player (putting them in danger, having them fuck over the other party members, etc) with the understanding that he isn't going to try to use them to check for traps or as combat decoys or otherwise be clearly abusive with them.

Mostly they carry his stuff, set up camp, and cook and clean for him. Occasionally they act as messengers and once he had them keep watch. That didn't work out awesome (yay 10 passive perception).
>>
File: fel chuckle.gif (4 MB, 294x233) Image search: [Google]
fel chuckle.gif
4 MB, 294x233
>>46530166

None of that matters to a someone able to cast Wish who wishes to become a Lich anyway.
>>
>>46530132
Anything asked of them, really. Though I imagine they just kind of take care of the Knight. Like, carry his shit, groom his horse, carry messages to places he needs, shit like that.

The third guy would probably do anything short of murder people for the Knight. Anything to learn more about being a Knight, but also the expectation that his Knight will act as a mentor and teach him things instead of using him for cattle. So if the Knight asks his squire to aid him in combat, it's under the assumption that he's there to do the best he can and learn from the Knight who should be teaching him how to fight instead of relying on him as he would another PC or using him as bait.
>>
Noble Flaw 5 from Players Handbook p. 136

>In fact, the world does revolve around me.

Build a campaign on it.
>>
>>46529155
Do you require my assistance?
>>
>>46530120
"I want to instantly know the ritual to become a lich in addition to the knowledge I already possess"
>>
>>46530282
A very powerful wizard with a rather sick sense of humor decides to turn a self-important noble into a black hole, and the party has to save the world as it is thrown off-course by his gravity.
>>
>>46530326
You learn the ritual to become a lich, but you also gain absolute knowledge of all other things, creating too high an information density and collapsing your brain into a black hole.
>>
>>46530355
That's not really twisting the Wish. It's more like you are adding onto it something unrelated to the wished-for subject. By your logic of including something that wasn't remotely asked for in the Wish, I could drop every Wisher into a pit of lava. That's also something not asked for, but added in by the Wish-fulfiller.
>>
>>46530059
Why not just just wish for the Book of Vile Darkness?
>>
>enter last room of cragmaw castle
>Rockseeker held hostage by bug bear and two hobgoblins
>Halwinter is in there
>Me: what a minute, what the fuck are you doing here? We left you in phandalin and you didn't know shit about this place
>GM: I totally followed you, and an faster than you and look man, I'm here, you don't need explanations. Yo totally believe him, anon
>Me: no way
>GM: yes way
>GM forces me into believing him
>The moment I turn my back he attacks me and reveals it's a doppelganger
>GM: lol, you fell for it
So... Tomorrow is next session and I decided I'm going to go full murder hobo and attack everyone on my path because everybody can be a doppelganger and even if they tell you bullshit they're impossible to detect. Wish me luck
>>
>>46530196
>One of my players made a knight after his ranger died. His three attendants are all commoners,

The Noble can choose three commoners, the Knight variant is supposed to get 2x and one "noble who serves as your squire".

>Occasionally they act as messengers and once he had them keep watch. That didn't work out awesome (yay 10 passive perception).

If they help each other keep watch, that's boosted to 15! Viable!

>>46530282
Long ago, an omnipotent mage from a far-off world was sealed away by beings beyond our comprehension. The form of that seal was unique and gargantuan. Eons have passed, and now, each of us knows that seal by a new name - Earth.

But as with all things, this too must end. Some day, the mage will awaken from his slumber.

That day... is soon.

>>46530326
You know the ritual. Unfortunately, you know it only in a magically impenetrable tongue that nobody has spoken in millenia. Bonus: this one can actually be a plothook.
>>
>>46530423
Alright, fair enough.
I'll think on it.
>>46530433
The spell could teleport you to the current owner, who is probably very scary.
>>
>>46530440
Don't be a passive-aggressive tit. Just talk out your issues with the GM like an adult. If they act childish, roll with it or find a new GM.
>>
>>46530448
>You know the ritual. Unfortunately, you know it only in a magically impenetrable tongue that nobody has spoken in millenia. Bonus: this one can actually be a plothook.
I really like this one.
>>
>>46530440
>DM is shit
>I'll fix it by being even shittier

Don't fall to the That Side, anon
>>
>>46530448

>You know the ritual. Unfortunately, you know it only in a magically impenetrable tongue that nobody has spoken in millenia. Bonus: this one can actually be a plothook.

This is how you twist a wish.

Instead of "You know how to become a Lich AND LOL THE TARRASQUE IS HERE TOO"
>>
>>46529305

Sorry about that! I used an online PDF compressor to get the file size down, since the original is like 54 megs per page. Lemme try another compression method and post it again.
>>
>>46530440
How did he force you to believe him?
Just say you don't believe him.
>>
>>46530510
I don't know why the file size would matter. I have all of the books posted in the OP and all of them look fine.
>>
>>46530448
The "noble" was still using the commoner stats. He had a squire, a scribe, and a cook, but we basically used them interchangeably. Frankly we couldn't even keep their names straight. For wanting to play with such a potentially-awesome background the player was super-lazy about creating his helpers.

As for assisting each other for advantage, that wasn't really available, as they took all three shifts individually. I'm still waiting for my players to come up with the bright idea of buying a dog. Dogs are awesome at keeping watch.
>>
>>46530514
>How did he force you to believe him?
He literally took control of my character because I was being "disruptive" by not believing an obvious lie
>>
>>46529155
Reposting this for a new general
>>
>swordcoast map is 59 MB
wut de fug
>>
>>46530440
lol, you fell for it
>>
>>46530601
>sword coast

It's a sizeable chunk of Faerûn, not just the Sword Coast.
>>
>>46530583
Yep, that's how failing your insight check works. Do you get all butthurt when you fuck up an attack roll, too?
>>
>>46530601
It's 10,200 x 6,600 pixels.
>>
>>46530597
what's wrong with the normal one?
>>
File: DragonPlayerCharacters.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
DragonPlayerCharacters.pdf
1 B, 486x500
I found this on the interwebs. Thoughts?
>>
>>46530635
>"I'm God, now kill yourself and you'll resurrect as my messiah!"
>you failed insight, do what he says
Go fellate a shotgun
>>
File: kek.jpg (35 KB, 600x575) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
35 KB, 600x575
>>46530021
>>
>>46530635
I can understand being told that you have no reason to think someone's lying to you or that it's not an illusion, but that doesn't mean you trust it. A person who know for certain (and I mean 100% certain), that his daughter is safe at home isn't going to automatically believe she's in front of him right now because he failed an insight check.
>>
>>46530635
As the player stated, there was no reasonable way for the depicted character to be at that location at that time. Maybe if his character's INT was 7, but I'm assuming that that isn't the case.
>>
File: Nis.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Nis.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>46529305
>>46530510

Okay, here's a new version, using a different compression method. I also fixed a couple of minor typos.
>>
>>46530635
There weren't rolls involved
>>
>>46530640
It's generally considered the weakest pact, so I tried to bring it up to standard and make it look appealing to more people
>>
>>46530627
Yeah I'm actually looking at it now that it's open, pretty cool.
>>
>>46530742
For some reason that did it. Thanks a million, man.
>>
>>46530213
>implying you'll ever get more than three castings of wish to go.
>>
>>46530818
>not making your simulacrum cast wish for you so you never stand a chance of suffering that stress
Are you even trying?
>>
>>46529997
Cheers anon!!
>>
>>46530818
>>46530862
please explain
>>
>>46530559
>For wanting to play with such a potentially-awesome background the player was super-lazy about creating his helpers.

Well maybe that's your problem? I'm planning on making my player's retainers. They're NPCs, after all.
>>
>>46530635
No it's not.
>>
>>46530635
Even some charm spells will fail with obvious lies. You don't roll insight on this kind of bad cover story or you give adantage.
>>
>>46530885
>cast simulacrum, with or without using wish to do so
>simulacrum duplicates host's spell slots but can't regain spell slots
>have simulacrum cast wish
>simulacrum may suffer that terrible stress
>if it does, just make a new one and it can cast wish again
>you will never be in this kind of trouble because you will only ever cast 8th-or-lower spells with it.
>>
Would a Warlock of Orcus be Undying or Fiend?
>>
>>46530945
Fiend most likely. Undying is aimed at mortals who transcended death, not lords of undeath.
>>
>>46530945
Yes
>>
>>46530945
both would work but fiend is more appropriate imo.
>>
>>46530440
Leave, you can't win against a DM and you'll have a horrible time, the best you can do is leave, don't even tell him you leave though, screw him.
>>
File: Character creation list.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Character creation list.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>
File: prince dipshit.jpg (33 KB, 349x512) Image search: [Google]
prince dipshit.jpg
33 KB, 349x512
>>46530282
On his 20th birthday, the third son of the royal family has been mysteriously gifted with obscene, reality-warping luck, as though God Himself constantly intervenes on his behalf constantly. He can't shoot fireballs or throw armies into the air with a sweep of his hand, since he's totally mundane, but essentially he's got a pair of rigged die that always land on 80 in a universe where everyone else is stuck rolling d20s. Is someone shooting at him? Their bow snaps. Did someone throw a rock? A bird swoops by just in time to get hit instead. When the schlub punches a guy, they just happen to have a heart attack and die.

The royal family has decided to exploit his incredible luck to their benefit, sending him on all manner of dangerous missions for powerful artifacts, to slay dangerous beasts, or to silence their political rivals. The other nations of the world fear his success and apparently inevitable rise to power, and align against him. But the people love him, or at least the idea of him, and a cult of personality has sprung up with further threatens those in power.

Your party has been assigned as the Prince's retainers. Your job is to keep him out of trouble while accomplishing various things that hopefully get him killed, keep him far away from anywhere he can do damage to the rest of the world order, or do more to empower your actual employers than the prince.

There's a couple of snags, though:
HE is invincible, YOU are not.
He's a major league fuckwit, totally lacking in guile or good sense.
He's every bit the spoiled twat you would expect of a third-in-line.
His massive ego and sense of entitlement has only ballooned due to his mysterious Gift, so he's pretty much immune to reason.
All past retainers shirked their duties because he's such an insufferable twat and the adventuring conditions are horribly deadly, so you've been powerfully Geased to NOT abandon him.

Prevent him from ruining the world and stay alive in the process.
>>
>>46531239
9/10 I'd play it.

>>46531187
What changed? Did you add the CoS background?
>>
>>46531239
reminds me of one of the All Guardsman Party stories.
>>
File: Map Full.jpg (4 MB, 9781x6193) Image search: [Google]
Map Full.jpg
4 MB, 9781x6193
>>46530601
>>
>>46529155
True Polymorph: creature to object. Curse when the heroes dispel your garden of archmages.
>>
File: Map Half.jpg (4 MB, 4891x3097) Image search: [Google]
Map Half.jpg
4 MB, 4891x3097
>>46530601
>>46531335
>>
File: Map Quarter.jpg (4 MB, 2446x1549) Image search: [Google]
Map Quarter.jpg
4 MB, 2446x1549
>>46530601
>>46531380
>>
>>46531314
Yup.
>>
File: adnd2emap.jpg (3 MB, 4410x2788) Image search: [Google]
adnd2emap.jpg
3 MB, 4410x2788
>>46530601
>>46531405
>>
File: faerunlarge.jpg (6 MB, 4763x3185) Image search: [Google]
faerunlarge.jpg
6 MB, 4763x3185
>>46531335
That's less of Faerûn covered than I remembered.
Turns out I was actually thinking of this map, whoops.
>>
>>46531314
>>46531414
Also since people seem to really like it and find it useful I thought I'd post it every thread.
>>
>>46531414
>>46531451
Nice. There are a few more features and stuff in the other adventures, but no full backgrounds.
You are, and always will be, a hero creationlistanon.
>>
>>46530664
Bump out of curiosity. Would you play a dragon, or allow this in your campaign?
>>
Does anyone have some good tricks in regards to fighting Ropers?
>>
>>46531514
No, and fuck no.
>>
File: ultimate spellbook evolve.png (253 KB, 915x962) Image search: [Google]
ultimate spellbook evolve.png
253 KB, 915x962
Honestly they might as well call this spell Create Monstergirl. That's what it'll be used for.
>>
>>46531514
My ranger/rogue just turned into one external to any intentional actions on my part. DM is NPCing me.
>>
Undying Light warlocks seem like a fun way to play a grappler. You don't need that much of a charisma modifier for it to be effective, since most of the features scale more with hitpoints or don't scale at all.

You get hex access, which is amazing for grappling, and the spell list isn't too bad.
>>
>>46531187
Should the Matt Mercer stuff be included? I don't remember if WotC endorsed it or not.
>>
>>46531514

I'd definitely allow someone to play a dragon in my campaign. I'd be much happier having someone play an actual dragon than a dragonborn, since my campaign world tries to hew really closely to real-world myth. That said, I'm not too sure about this specific implementation of player character dragons. I'd have to read the PDF a little more closely. At first glance, it looks like it tries to balance huge power with huge drawbacks, which usually doesn't pan out too well, as players will just play to their strengths.
>>
>>46531859
Ah, good to know. I've allowed dragon PCs before, but the entire party was dragons.
>>
Looking to modify OOTA with a possible visit to Cyrog the undead-ified mind flayer city, and maybe even toss in a few obyriths. Teegee, do you have advice for either?
>>
>>46531895
That sounds fun, what was the adventure?
>>
>>46531946
Was a party of LE dragons roaming around conquering cities, assuming control of trade guilds, that sort of thing. Loosely based on Keep on the Borderlands.
>>
What creative scenarios can you think of for the use of Quivering Palm?
>>
>>46530862
>Actually making the simulacrum count as a different person
Shit DM
>>
>>46532060
High-stakes interrogation.
>>
>>46530045
Your body is not yourself. You are not very good at corrupting wishes.

>>46530120
That's just retarded.

>>46530128
That's much more sensible.

>>46530355
That's retarded.

>>46530448
That way of twisting the wish is clever and much better than many of the other twists.

>>46530453
I should note that in older editions teleportation was a safe usage of Wish (see
http://www.d20srd.org/srd/spells/wish.htm) so that makes it a little more defensible. Is the BOVD sentient? Then it could get a will save.

Anyway, all you guys have the wrong idea. Be a Cleric and ask for the Divine Intervention of your god to make you a Lich.
>>
>>46532109
How's this?
>Simulacrum
>True polymorph self into gold or red dragon
>Wait hundreds of years until you're ancient red or gold (CR 24)
>Have simulacrum true polymorph you into a lich (CR 21)
>>
>>46531450
That supplement felt like a last hurrah of 2E at times.

Probably because of all the NPCs that were obviously more built for fun than system mastery
>>
>>46532060
>High level NPC monk uses it on PC
>demands the party to do a quest or their ally will die.

or

>PC uses it on a cultist/bandit/mercanary/ect.
>Tell him he will help the party with a quest to bring down the organization they work for or he will die.

or

>use it on a person who works for BBEG you cant find.
>let him run home to BBEG and follow him.
>Kill him right before he gets into the BBEG lair.
>>
>>46523133
You don't add proficiency to your damage rolls.
>>
>>46529997
>>46530882
From UA's Blood Magic thing:
Blood-Dreader (rare sword)
Blood Leech (uncommon sword)
Potion of Cruor (varying potion)
Sanguine Blade (rare sword)
>>
Are there any good high level (15+) homebrew adventures for 5e? 5e is my first DnD edition and I don't really have any idea on how to structure an adventure where the PCs are so powerful.
>>
>>46532179
>not wanting to become dracolich
>>
>>46532269
Blood Magic is not official. I wouldn't add it.
>>
>>46532308
Dracoliches don't even get spellcasting, though.
Now Dracolich taking levels in wizard again... that's where it's at.

Also are dracodemiliches possible?
>>
>>46532227
I appreciate you bothered to reply. Thanks for the info.
>>
>>46532322
>if the demand is there, we’ll work with creators to include some or all of their material in future products as official D&D content
I'm honestly not sure if this counts as official or not. It's in the mega in the OP...
>>
>>46532109
Your body is too yourself. Your soul is just one part of yourself while your body is another part of yourself.

Also, outside of needing to hit lvl 20 to make that work for sure, I'd have to say only death domain gods would be willing to grant such a request. Depending on your intent, arcane and knowledge gods may also grant this request. Either way the god may demand some form of service in return. Divine intervention is just as much up to GM fiat as Wish is. The only real difference is wish has more spelled out rules on what it can do without getting dicked over in the process.
>>
>>46532377
>I'm honestly not sure if this counts as official or not.
I don't know why you'd think that. It's not made by Wizards, nor is the content copyrighted by them. So it's not official.

It might become official later, but as it stands all they did was sponser a homebrew.

Whoever put it in the Mega under "Unearthed Arcana" should move it elsewhere or at least qualify in a separate folder that it's sponsored content.
>>
>>46532483
It, and the others, are in "March 2016 Review" subfolder in UA.
>>
>>46532528
Yeah, I have no idea what the means other than "this came out in March".
>>
So if you hex yourself as a warlock with the lucky feat, can you give yourself nearly permanent super advantage on all ability checks at virtually no cost?
>>
>>46532581
it's only on one chosen ability and you can only use lucky 3 times a day.
>>
>>46532581
I dont follow your logic. Hex gives disadvantage on an ability check of one type, and luck allows you to reroll 3 different D20 rolls per day.

However, a lucky warlock with an imp familiar (or any familiar thats intelligent, but imps are good since they can give aid while being invisible) can get advantage on all ability checks with the ability to use lucky 3 times a day so smooth out 3 separate bad advantage rolls.
>>
>>46532693
There's no mechanical difference between disadvantage and advantage when adding a die with lucky. So if you have disadvantage on something, and you use a luck point, you get to roll 3 die and choose the one you like. In other words, lucky can convert disadvantage to super advantage.
>>
>>46532581
> nearly permanent
only as long as you are concentrating on hex and only when you use one of your very limited luck points.

>virtually no cost
a feat , a spell slot, and your concentration seems to be a pretty big cost to me.
>>
File: 1451195669837.jpg (26 KB, 313x254) Image search: [Google]
1451195669837.jpg
26 KB, 313x254
>>46532750
>lucky can convert disadvantage to super advantage
>>
>>46532750
>>46532693
source, sage advice

Lucky

How does the Lucky feat interact with advantage and disadvantage? The Lucky feat lets you spend a luck point; roll an extra d20 for an attack roll, ability check, or saving throw; and then choose which d20 to use. This is true no matter how many d20s are in the mix. For example, if you have disadvantage on your attack roll, you could spend a luck point, roll a third d20, and then decide which of the three dice to use. You still have disadvantage, since the feat doesn’t say it gets rid of it, but you do get to pick the die.

The Lucky feat is a great example of an exception to a general rule. The general rule I have in mind is the one that tells us how advantage and disadvantage work (PH, 173). The specific rule is the Lucky feat, and we know that a specific rule trumps a general rule if they conflict with each other (PH, 7).

>http://dnd.wizards.com/articles/features/sageadvice_feats/

>>46532779
Hex is worth concentrating on, and using It's the bread and butter of the warlock class. At high enough levels, you can concentrate on it for most of the day, using only one of the warlock's many spell slots in a day. Lucky is a pretty good feat, and generally worth taking.
>>
>>46532750
But it's not "super advantage". Without using a Lucky Die, you have to take the lower of the two. "Super advantage" would be if you already have advantage and decided to spend a Lucky Die.
>>
>>46532838
see
>>46532817
>>
>>46532838
>>46532838
Rolling 3 and taking whatever you want is better than advantage.
>>
File: 2016-04-07_15-47-33.png (656 KB, 972x875) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-07_15-47-33.png
656 KB, 972x875
Just finished DMing session two of my solo-PC campaign. A toymaker came to town. Everyone was happy until the toys came to life. The toys stole the mayor's ultra-rare "King Kilgore" figurine, holding it hostage in a dollhouse.

The PC had his soul channeled into a doll so that he could go into the dollhouse and negotiate for the release of the figurine.
>>
>>46532817
>Hex is worth concentrating on, and using It's the bread and butter of the warlock class. At high enough levels, you can concentrate on it for most of the day, using only one of the warlock's many spell slots in a day. Lucky is a pretty good feat, and generally worth taking.

you seem to be confused about what you asked and i answered. Disregarding the fact that you are only getting "super advantage" on 3 rolls of one specific ability check (Which in my opinion is not a very high upside). You are paying a cost for this not by taking the lucky feat which can be used for other things and not by casting and concentrating on hex which could be another spell or on a target that isn't yourself BUT by using them to not hex enemies or use them on attacks or saves and instead devoting these resources to a limited niche use.
>>
>>46532948
Fair enough. Hex does have a ton of offensive utility as well. And casting it on yourself does make it harder to use against other enemies after your first one dies.

I'm thinking of making an undying light grappling warlock, and thought it was an interesting combination. I'll probably still take the lucky feat though, after the requisite grappling feats.
>>
Can someone explain to me why Lolth is not one of the Demon Lords in OotA? The monster manual says that she is one, and her inclusion would fit the whole adventure extremely well
>>
File: Hicabi The Imp Familiar.jpg (47 KB, 360x489) Image search: [Google]
Hicabi The Imp Familiar.jpg
47 KB, 360x489
>>46532750
no, because you still take the lower roll. (or at least thats how my table has been ruling it since we started playing 5e.) Though since apparently >>46532817 pointed out the sage advice says different, that just makes lucky more broken than it already was.

However, hex again only affects one (1) type of ability score check, and will only affect that one score check until you recast hex. A familiar would be a much better way to do this.
>>
Hex your Lucky Divination Wizard
>>
>>46533028
I ruled against it at first too, because it's pretty counterintuitive. I figured the most sensible outcome would be lucky counteracting the disadvantage, and giving you a normal roll.

You're right about the familiar. Which do you think would be the most fun/useful for a grapplin warlock?
>>
>>46533076
Most logical for Lucky with disadvantage would be :

max(min(roll1, roll2), roll3)
>>
Using Lucky on Disadvantage gives images of guardsmen trying to make the odds of a crossbow shot "1 in a million"
>>
>>46533015
That'd be a bit too on the nose.
>>
>>46533004
I wouldn't recommend it, the only thing that's pretty much mandatory for grapplers is expertise, and you can't get that from warlock. If you really want hex just take magic initiate, it will only be good for the one fight but if you go barb/rogue or even better, straight up bard you will be straight up better

Bard is really the ultimate grappling class
>>
>>46533207
Plain barbarians make great grapplers as well. Grappling works well with their ability to take tons of damage.
>>
>>46533264
>>46533207
Enhance ability and/or enlarge are the best grappling spells. Advantage on all your grabs is really strong and only by enlarging you can wrestle with dragons.
>>
>>46533264
For sure, my preferred grappler build is a mix of barb and rogue, with maybe a few fighter levels for extra ASIs and manouvers

Not quite as amazing as a wrestle bard but pretty darn great
>>
>>46533207
You can just take a 1 level dip in rogue for that though.

>>46533326
This is more of a problem to the build.

But undying warlock adds a lot, with tons of hitpoints, 1 extra life+blind, and the imp familiar. I think you could get a pretty solid grappler while still offering a lot of utility outside of grappling.
>>
>>46533361
Taking a rogue dip definitely works, and it can help make the lock a good grappler

One of the things I like most about grapplers is that they're pretty hard to mess up
>>
>>46533361
I just remembered that you could go Duergar if you don't mind the sunlight sensitivity. Then you could cast enlarge once a day. You can only cast it on youself, but I guess you woulnd't use it on others anyway.
>>
I will be DMing Curse Of Strahd soon and was thinking about including some fiends into it as a twist on the original module, what do you guys think?
>>
>>46533076
An imp I guess. Pretty much all familiars have low str so only with how aid actions work will any familiar help you with grappling. Imps and sprites have invisibility at will to avoid attacks so they can aid you then fly away while staying invisible. The main reason I say imp is because at low levels they will have a much better time avoiding death if they do get attacked since they have solid resistances.
>>
>>46533335
Best way to push nerds around and give out noogies is a good mix of jocks with just a bit of bad boy

Or just straight up drama kid I guess
>>
So when Strahd invites the PCs into his Castle he greets them with an illusion playing the pipe organ. I like to incorporate music into sessions, so this is a big scene for me. What are some good organ jams other than Toccata and Fugue in D minor?
>>
>>46533589
Pseudodragon can be useful too, grapple people and sting them for lulz
>>
>>46533589
This was my thinking as well. The imp has shapechangin, which isn't too relevant, but could be useful, invisibility, and shared magic resistance. Giving you advantage on all of your grapple checks, while your bonus action hex gives disadvantage on all of theirs should be quite potent.

>>46533664
I worry that the pseudo dragon too easily dies.
>>
>>46531726
Hex procs of an attack grapple isnt an attack
>>
>>46533689
Grappling is a special melee attack.
>>
>>46533689
A grapple is an attack (but doesn't "hit" as there's no attack roll). The important part is that it gives the target disadvantage on either Strength or Dexterity checks.
>>
>>46533659
Look no further than György Ligeti, his Etude #2 still gives me fucking goosebumps
>>
>>46533664
True but then they can attack the dragon and he will probably die. Any of the other 3 familiars warlocks get are solid though thanks to invisibility. If you want something else outside of many aid actions, you can use a quassit and have them use their scare gaze attack. Low save but handy if it works.
>>46533688
Very true on all that except the shared magic resistance is limited to imps you meet in game, not your familiar (since familiars are technically spirits mimicking the creature and not the real creature itself) . Or so I have been told by my DM. I think the official ruling leans that way too but I would need to double check.
>>
File: impsdabest.gif (225 KB, 891x650) Image search: [Google]
impsdabest.gif
225 KB, 891x650
>>46533823
As I understand it, if you aren't Pact of the Chain, you have to use inferior familiars. Which makes sense. Pact of the Chain gets magic resistance.
>>
Can great weapon style be applied to a spear being held in both hands?
>>
>>46533659
Night on Bald Mountain by Modest Mussgorgsky (I'm a Disney geek...): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvsyHDzlZPE

Saint Saens's Danse Macabre:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtN05CBsnDI

Franz Lizst's Totentanz:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSzDIyLhACo

Just a few to look at.
>>
>>46532411
>Your body is too yourself. Your soul is just one part of yourself while your body is another part of yourself
That's a controversial position. There are several strong arguments to the contrary, and a number of nuanced variations on how a mind/body relationship might work. I suggest having a deep philosophical discussion with your DM before playing any D&D.
>>
>>46533889
Halberd? Yes
Glaive? Yes
Spear? No
>>
>>46533879
Double checked. Here is the sage advice. It says they dont give the played magic resistance through the variant shared magic resistance.

http://www.sageadvice.eu/2015/08/10/do-chain-pact-warlocks-get-the-familiars-magic-resistance/
>>
>>46533659
Have only read parts of CoS. When do the PCs first go to his castle?
>>
>>46533968
>quoting Mearls as authoritative in any way
wew lad
>>
>>46533889
The fighting style yes, the GWM feat no.
>>
>>46533889
>>46533953
Great Weapon Fighting can be (The reroll on 1/2)
Great Weapon Master any weapon can benefit form the Cleave effect. Spear cannot make the +10 attack.
>>
>>46533970
Whenever they want. Curse of Strahd is easily the most open-ended adventure released thus far. However, if you're running the game for players, you should be sort of lenient on them if they decide to go into the castle at lower levels, and give them the chance to run away. In the opening pages of the book, it lists the recommended level for each area.
>>
>>46533889
>>46533953
the great weapon fighting style? yes any weapon with the two-handed or versatile property that is being held in two hands gains the benefits and a spear has versatile.
>>
File: 5e official rulings.png (13 KB, 376x146) Image search: [Google]
5e official rulings.png
13 KB, 376x146
>>46533988
>>46533968
Sage Advice = Sage Advice Compendium and Sage Advice articles, not the site. Sageadvice.eu is a fan-run, unofficial site.
>>
>>46533968
Huh. That's actually retarded. You aren't of course, but that ruling totally is. I'm going to ignore it in games I run.
>>
>>46534043
I feel like the magic resistance sharing is RAI, and that's how I run it in my games

Makes chainlock pretty much as good as tomelock
>>
How does a fighter/favored soul multiclass sound to you folks? I was thinking of starting with 1 level of fighter for heavy armor & martial weapon proficiency, and then 6 levels of Favored Soul for sorcerer spells and Extra Attack. (The only reason I'm choosing Favored Soul over any other Sorcerer archetype)
Ultimately the character should end up with only 3 levels in Fighter for Battlemaster maneuvers, prioritizing Sorcerer first.
The build will mostly be using spells to bewilder opponents and increase the character's own potency in melee, such as Blindness/Deafness and Haste.
>>
>new gothic horror arcana
>no vampire patron option for warlocks
>no werewolf option for barbarians
>no inquisition option for clerics or paladins
>no plague doctor option for wizards
>no devilish heritage option for sorcerers
>>
>>46533932
No its perfectly reasonable. And in the world of philosophy almost everything is reasonable.

>>46533988
Not doing it in an authoritative way, just sharing it. I said I would double check.

>>46533889
>>46533953
Yes it can, since it has the versatile feature.

>>46534043
>>46534087
Fair enough. I have no real opposition to one ruling or the other, just sharing how it has been ruled at my table and how it was ruled in such a way.
>>
>>46533970
There are several things the PCs can do that earn them an invitation to Castle Ravenloft. Finishing the tasks in any given location in Barovia are generally sufficient for an invite. As >>46534035 says though, the Castle is intended for a 9th level party. Remember that Strahd, provided they haven't earned his ire by doing a very specific thing in the adventure, doesn't want the party to die too quickly and is fine with them making multiple visits.
>>
>>46533932
>there may be predicative dualists in this very thread.

I shudder at the thought.

>>46534202
There are lots of unreasonable positions in philosophy. Technically, anything that has been proven wrong is objectively unreasonable, and most discredited things (almost universally agreed upon to be wrong, but not quite done in yet) are probably unreasonable. And then there's the things that are unreasonable in the colloquial sense, like teenagers who just discovered nihilism, or teenagers that just discovered extreme skepticism.
>>
>>46533500
Gay
>>
>>46534314
where do you think we are?
>>
>>46534179

don't forget

>no inquisitor option for rogue
>>
>>46533889
yeah I mean the great weapon fighting.
>>
>>46534202
>>46534038
>>46534034
Thanks guys going to purchase a spear for my secondary weapon for my paladin.
>>
How do Storm Sorcerers hold up compared to the other kinds?
>>
File: 01.gif (99 KB, 396x330) Image search: [Google]
01.gif
99 KB, 396x330
>>46534623
They're pretty much the best in terms of raw damage.
>>
>>46534623
About level I'd say, but then again I prefer wild magic
>>
File: 01.jpg (297 KB, 1049x842) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
297 KB, 1049x842
>>46534636
wrong image
>>
>>46534623
Best in damage. Favored Souls outmatch them overall, though.
>>
>>46534722
>Allowing Favored Souls
They break Sorcerer by almost doubling their known spells without much of a downside.
>>
>>46531706
>Snakes grow legs
What a useless waifu creating spell.
>>
>>46534623
Nerfed pretty heavily from the UA (I miss Call Lightning...), but very usable. A free pseudo-Misty Step with every non-cantrip spell, a save-free AoE effect centered on you for non-cantrip spells, reaction to deal decent damage, and of course great flight.

This class just seems to beg for a 1st level as a martial or some other gish multi-class. In a crowd, the best thing the Storm Sorc can do is charge right in the middle of them to deal good damage, then zip right out, laughing maniacally all the while.
>>
>>46529904
Let you become a lich, and your character is now an NPC.
>>
>>46534775
None of my players want to play a Sorcerer, but if one wants to be a favored soul, I'll let them. There won't be any competition between subclasses.
>>
>>46534907
I don't even think that they are THAT good compared to the likes of bards and wizards but it pretty much makes the other subclasses of sorcs redundant. Favored Souls are just that much better than the others.
>>
File: image.gif (1021 KB, 375x212) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1021 KB, 375x212
>>46531706
What the fuck is this? It better be homebrew/third party.
>>
>>46529904
Let you become a Lich, but a bit nerfed. Because you're at the point where you can cast Wish, why the fuck am I stopping you becoming a Lich? The games already broken.
>>
Anyone have the PDF with the conversions for Neogi?
>>
>>46534907
Why not just Undying Light lock, which is pretty much what Favored Soul should be?
>>
Do nightmares consume human flesh? What would a worthy sacrafice as food be for one?
>>
File: ambush-drake.png (239 KB, 717x367) Image search: [Google]
ambush-drake.png
239 KB, 717x367
So, one of the players of the game I am DMing wants to make a Half-Elf. He asked if he can use the +1 ability point on the same ability as opposed to two different abilities.

The only issue I have with this is it could possibly unbalance some of the starting stats too greatly.

>Opinions?
>>
>>46536094
I probably wouldn't allow it. Half Elf are by far the best race anyway imo.
>>
File: 1407022839991.jpg (53 KB, 368x381) Image search: [Google]
1407022839991.jpg
53 KB, 368x381
Help! Making a character for Curse of Strahd and I can't decide between a Battlemaster and an Eldritch Knight!
>>
>>46536126
There's no way in fucking hell I'm going to allow it, I was just curious if anyone made an exception for it at their table.

imo, the rules are the rules for a reason, if you want to home brew then be ready to open the floodgates for furries everywhere.
>>
>>46535251
AD&D 2E Wizard's Spell Compendium volume 2
>>
>>46536433
You just made that up.
>>
>>46536212
Valor Bard
>>
Is there a list anywhere of all the monsters NOT in the Monster Manual?

It's a pain to have to go digging through other books hoping to find something that's not included like Ambush Drakes.
>>
>>46536469
http://archmagev.com/2nd_Ed/Wizards_Spell_Compendium_Volume_2.pdf

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wizard's_Spell_Compendium

It's real, my man. The wording in the anon's image is a bit different, but to the same effect.
>>
>>46536212
If you want to do great damage go Battlemaster. Go Eldritch Knight if you want to tank.
>>
>>46536515
AD&D had some fucking ridiculous spells alright. That's one that I have no doubt was re-added in 3e though.
>>
File: 5e_genasi.jpg (128 KB, 1024x1080) Image search: [Google]
5e_genasi.jpg
128 KB, 1024x1080
I like building custom races for my settings. Was wondering what you guys thought of them, balance wise?

>The Maru are a race of humanoids with flame-like characteristics. They are the oldest race in the universe, and are a reflection of the Flame Imperishable. Their fire is more like a physical manifestation of their joy de vivre than actual elemental fire. They only live 30 years. Basically non-asshole version of Novakids.

+2 Cha, +1 Dex
Fleet of Foot (+5ft move)
Disguise Self 1/Long Rest (they can appear human)
Fire Resistance
Control Flames cantrip
Produce Flames cantrip

Going by the point system developed by /u/JamesMusicus over at reddit, Maru stand around a 6.5 rating, or just as good as a Half-Elf but less than a full Dwarf or Elf. Was also considering giving them a health-sense ability to reflect their role as the ancient and noble spiritualists in-setting. What do people think?
>>
>>46531706
>or monstrosity

Good god
>>
>>46536777
I feel like the players should only be able to get one of those cantrips.
>>
>>46537004
What makes you say that?
>>
>>46529214
Monk.

Because I want to see one finally kick ass.
>>
>>46536777

>just as good as a Half-Elf

I wouldn't balance my homebrew around the best race possible.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 45

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.