[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vasenica
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 6
File: vasenica.png (234 KB, 1313x1127) Image search: [Google]
vasenica.png
234 KB, 1313x1127
>>
>>46439604
Ok, so what needs to be added further to the sector?
>>
File: 40k world generator.png (816 KB, 1624x859) Image search: [Google]
40k world generator.png
816 KB, 1624x859
>>46439604
Posting this here so Anons can make more worlds for the sector
>>
>>46439702

More Gue'vesa, and Pivole recommended one more civillised confederate world to round them off.
>>
>>46439885
>>46439940
Rolling up a confederate world then
>>
>>46439953

switch out the world type if its an ocean world. We've got too many of those.
>>
Rolled 6, 7, 8, 10, 1, 10, 7, 1, 10, 4 = 64 (10d10)

>>46439953
forgot the dices
>>
>>46439974
>forge world
>Ocean. Changing it to volcano world
>safe
>Borderline heretical, or extremely unorthodox
>In a state or war
>No cults
>Large amount of guard (skrarii in this case)
>Has a hidden necron tomb as a threat
>Tau as the traditional enemy (maybe not in a war way, but in a political perhaps)
>It's a high gravity world
>>
>>46440052
That gives me an idea.

If they're extremely unorthodox, perhaps they're like the Xenarites of Stygies VIII? They like Xeno tech, and are totally "not hereteks" for investigating it.

Since they have a Necron tomb, perhaps they're near heretical for investigating it, or even secretly striking deals with them?
>>
>>46440052
>In a state of war
Perhaps the Tau are attacking them currently?
>>
>>46440052

The volcanic forge world of Badna was a forge world that was founded in late M.36 due to a massive tectonic shift that occured on the uninhabited planet Badna. The tectonic shift opened up large chasms and ravines in the planet that made the magma from the planet's dense core flow out as lava onto the surface.

The forges uses the massive amounts of thermal energy on this planet to power it's forges and it's shield generators that protect them from the lava, heat and gasses that constantly spurts out from the planets core.

The techpreists of Badna had just begun to discorver strange ruins and readings from below many of the giant lava lakes when the incident on Cordesancti occured.

This is all I got for now, someone please expand on this
>>
File: Lava_Rivers_on_Mustafar.png (2 MB, 1920x816) Image search: [Google]
Lava_Rivers_on_Mustafar.png
2 MB, 1920x816
>>46440206
forgot the pic...
>>
Tau coming any day now
>>
Anyone want to help fluff these guys?

>>46439814
>>
I can't believe the Bel'Aslyn thread died.
>>
can someone link to the suptg archives and vote for the WIP threads?
>>
>>46439972
>>46440052
The sheer number of utterly shite biomes that we've got goes a good way towards saying why this is such a backwater sector.

>>46440118
Could make sense. Might be that the hereteks of Badna are the ones actually in contact with the Necrons under Hoàkau, due to having delved into their own ruins and somehow triggered the local awakening.

>>46440168
Makes sense, they are near enough the Gue'Vesa front of contested space.

>>46440206
Nice start. I'm sort of wondering if this should be a Mechanicus territory but not a fully-fledged forge world? Just thinking that two forge worlds would make the sector rather more valuable. Or am I overstating their value?
Either way, what's their speciality?

>>46439604
Thanks, OP, for keeping it going.
>>
>>46441122
How about it's just a fdew minor manufactorums and a few larger research stations?
>>
File: Vasenica [Badna].png (170 KB, 1313x1127) Image search: [Google]
Vasenica [Badna].png
170 KB, 1313x1127
>>46441122
Added Badna (are we going with that name?) to the map
>>
>>46441253

This is a good idea. Two full-fledged forge worlds would be a bit too much for the sector.
>>
>>46441381

Tanov?

Tanov Secundus?

Pravis IV?

Tsiras V?
>>
>>46441653
Just add them yourself. It's not that hard
>>
>>46441747
how
>>
>>46441747

I was just recommending a name for our confederate world
>>
>>46441653
I'm not a fan of the numbers in everything. Aren't they just for a planet within the system, so Earth would be Sol III? I mean, it's fine, but I don't think numbers should be included on the sector map, just system names.

>>46441253
>>46441484
Sounds good to me. Does somebody want to roll on the Skitarii tables/make a suggestion for whatever the production speciality is?

>>46442638
The map was created in MS Paint. I don't know what font is being used though.
>>
>>46443072

Well yeah the assumption is there are other planets in the sector, just that they're uninhabited worlds that don't matter. Sometimes the numbers just make the name roll off the tongue better.
>>
>>46443072
We have a Skitarii table?
>>
>>46443888
No, we'll have to use our imagination
>>
>>46443888
Could make one
>>
>>We need someone working on the DEldar.
Copo pasto from previous threado

Kabal of the Depraved Blade
Archon Dul'Han.

Summary:
Kabal Age
>Old (2,500 - 5,000 years old)

Current Archon
>Usurping Dracon

Arcon Personality
>Insane

Kabal Origin
>Dark Eldar low-borns defending their territory

Kabal Demeanor
>Purity Above All - A particular hatred of psykers, for the attention from She Who Thirsts that they bring.

Kabal Flaw
>Eldar Arrogance - The Kabal will not hesitate to attack even the most dangerous foes or the most heavily-defended targets.

Territory Location
>Haemonculus laboratory/temple/shrine
Bleh, not a fan of Haemonculi, but it probably just means they have a good deal on some things.

Territory Condition
>Average

Kabal Tactics
>Performance Art: Death (the go big or go home of the performance art segment; the really big Archons pay well for raids that specialize in mass slaughter, but they're also the ones who are most likely to subject you to tortures even they find novel if your performance isn't up to par.)

Kabal Resources
>Incubus Shrine
Incoming Space Elf Vampire Samurai Pirates

Kabal Signature Weapon
>Wrack lovers
Fits with the Haemunculus territory.

Currently Not Betraying
>Craftwork Exarch
Interesting. Maybe they tie in as sorta-allies with Bel'Aslyn?

Goals
>Murder and Destruction
Not very creative, but they sit right at home in this sector.
>>
what were the groups that made it? I've been busy
>>
can someone help fluff bel'aslyn?
>>
>>46448266
Mate, I'd love to help, but I'm trying to fluff my Necrons, as I've been the only one there for hours now, trying to keep it alive.
>>
Ayy yo, there's a thread for a hive gang. Any use for it?
>>
File: Deldar.jpg (41 KB, 364x325) Image search: [Google]
Deldar.jpg
41 KB, 364x325
We need a consolidation. I will contribute whateva I can. For now, the Deldar needs our help most. Bel'Aslyn also need some fluffing (Though I personally think there is nothing much we can add on) and Necron-wise (not so much). The Spess Mehreen Chapters are almost done. I havent heard anythin' from the Orks and the Tau tho
>>
>>46448266
I'm aiming to get something for them this week.
>>
>>46448827
well keep the thread alive
>>
>>46449046
Oh, I didn't see the new one. I'll keep an eye on it until I go to bed.
>>
>>46449069
thanks
>>
Should we add warp storms to this sector or is it too much?
>>
>>46452382

Might as well becuz Lolchaos
>>
How do you guys feel about having an area in the contested zone that if filled with wrecks from various space ships?
>>
>>46448378
Aye, plenty of hives here. Well, two hive worlds anyway. Loyalist paradise hive world and Confederate Ocean hive world.

>>46452382
The idea is that there was heavy warp turbulence through the contested zone, hence the two renegade human regions, but it's just now cleared.
>>
>>46453319
I like that, a graveyard of some cataclysmic event/battle or just some kind of alien dumping ground would be cool. It fits the bill for the Kevoc home from some threads ago.
>>
>>46453319

It could be the base of the word bearer warband someone added last thread
>>
>>46453484

Some minor space skirmish from the Heresy?
>>
>>46453319
As it is near an active warp rift and Spess hulks, I'm kool with it
>>
File: Vasenica [Bloodward].png (203 KB, 1313x1127) Image search: [Google]
Vasenica [Bloodward].png
203 KB, 1313x1127
Here is a addition for the contested zone:

>Bloodward:

The planet of Bloodward was originaly named Agreppia-II. And it was a feral death world even before the fall of the sector.

It always had a reputation for it's dangerous flora and fauna. A few example of this is the Terror sleeper. The terror sleeper is multi legged xeno that slumbers for decades before it wakes up, hunt or scavnge some prey and then returns to slumber. And for flora the most dangerous example is the Agreppian sunflower that reflected and magnified the rays of the sun into harsh beams of concentraded sunlight. Even though it is dangerous it is harvesed by the hunter and gatheres of the natives for it's use in las-weaponry. Aswell as other more sensetive deviced that require focusing lenses.
This led to the creation of many minor feral guard regiments, most of whom become stationed on the planet due to the tithe ships not arriving.

But the real tragedy happend sometime about 30 years after the fall of the sector. Namely due to a minor warpstorm that surrounded that planet and invited various fors of daemons and heretics. The most notible being "The Skullsplitter daemonkin warband" lead by warlord Zurogrim "the bloody". For 70 years the small warband has roamed the planet fighting both the nature and the natives. But now as the crusade has begun in the sector, the warp storm starts to dissipate. And as for the change of the planets name was probalby due to Zurogrim's lust for blood in order to please Khorne
>>
>>46454151
What do you guys think? Any good?
>>
>>46454394
Seems alright, could do with some grammar checking.
Main thought is that the local warp storm isn't really necessary, because the planet is already in the region where the main warp storm was.
What's the terrain like? Just thinking that laser flower doesn't go with jungle very well
>>
>>46454603

How about a Fog world? Haven't had those in a while.
>>
>>46454603
I rolled up mixed biomes on the planet creation table
>>
How many worlds do we actually need? I'd like to flesh out some of the existing ones once we have enough. I've also noticed that Emperor's Garden is gone from the map. It used to be in Tyranid space.
>>
>>46454151

eh, this isnt great.
>>
>>46455903
I quite agree. More worlds is always good, but we need more fluff on the existing ones such that they don't feel empty.

Again, I'm going to vouch for expanding the primary forge world, Agantyre.

Themes to be considered:
>They've just come out of a hundred year siege, they were the first world to be relieved by the Crusade
>One of their nearby holdings, over the course of just 100 years without guidance, have defected from the Imperium and the Mechanicus orthodoxy.
>This Crusade fleet has just popped up and saved their arses, but then the high command is going about, making demands of reinforcement from this beleaguered world.
>Fuckin' aliens an' explorin' an' shit

Just my thoughts
>>
>>46455903
I feel like the waagh, the tau area and the tyradin are needs more planets
>>
where is everyone?
>>
>>46463296
Work/school, probably. That's where I was.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.