[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rapak'Eth Dynasty Fluff Thread 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 178
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (363 KB, 560x770) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
363 KB, 560x770
>Original Thread.
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/46408857/

>1st Fluff Thread.
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/46417470/

>(Unification) Fought under another Dynasty's Nemersor.

>Served under and betrayed a C'Tan of Forgotten Name, implied to be Iash'uddra, The Endless Swarm.

>Hated Enemies with the Tau.

>Insane God-Killers who believe the War in Heaven still yet rages. They wish to eliminate all Gods. Even Gork 'N Mork!

>They have lived for untold millenia and have lost more than Man can remember. Now they are the stewards of the galaxy and it is their responsibility to guide the young children so that they cannot make the same mistakes. Forcibly, if necessary.

>Favored Conversion Subject is Tau.

>Necrontyr Political role was Construction, favoring Scarabs, Spyders, and Wraiths.

>Military Might favored Spyders, Scarabs and Wraiths.

>Double result means we are OBSESSED with Spyders, Scarabs, and Wraiths.

>Political Maneuvering with other Necrons: Backstabbing!

>We serve(d?) under the Sautekh Dynasty.

>Our Hero was a Violent Spy who died in The War in Heaven.

>Our Tomb World was inhabited by Tau.

>Our Technological Wonder is the Astral Bridger, which 'pinches' space and allows ships to move between systems incredibly fast, granting us unparalelled mobility.

>Awoken in M38.

>We are the Rapak'Eth Dynasty.

>Phaeron is Ramz'Ka, the Great Leader.

>Crownworld's name is Atropos.

>Colors: Inversion of Sautekh Dynasty colors, Gold bodies with Silver ornamentations, Green remains unchanged.
>>
I suggest we have their Dynasty be larger, since they woke up in M38, they'd have quite an advantage over other Dynasties, and since they're builders they would have the ability to expand and build faster, as well as maintain their empire.

Unless we want to keep them small, but with extreme defensive abilities, their worlds built to perfection, even by Necron standards?

Anyways, for a couple topics:
>What battles has this Dynasty participated in?

>How powerful is this Dynasty, in comparison to others?
>>
>>46439970
I feel like the "small but well kept and well built empire" fits these guys the best
>>
>>46440955
Yeah, I'll agree with that. Perhaps they've been biding their time and building up their forces, and have only recently decided to begin The Reshaping?
>>
>>46441039
Imagine what thier core world would look like by now in M41. I'm iamgining hivie cities worth of tombs, pyramids, temples, pylons etc
>>
>>46441075
Yeah, I that sounds about right. They'd be extremely well-defended as well, because of that.
>>
>>46441155
And with the help of the astral bridges would mean that if a planet would be attacked then it will recive re-enforcments within a few hours
>>
>>46441580
Shoot, from the description of them, it'd probably be minutes instead.

But anyways, we need to really fluff these guys out. Anyone got a topic?
>>
>>46441829
How about army orginazation?
>>
>>46441841
Sure, got any ideas on how to do that?

Unless you mean tactics?

Either way they'd make extensive use of Spyders, Scarabs, and Wraiths, seeing as we have an obsession with them.
>>
>>46441933
If we're going by tactics, it was agreed that they made extensive use of Canoptek Harvests.

Secretly a bunp.
>>
Another Bump! I refuse to let this die!
>>
Well, what was our Violent Assasin hero's name? What did he do?

Those are some topics we can work with.
>>
>>46448213
Se'Tekh?
Met'Rankh?
Khorvu?
>>
How about
Xolotl?
Ak'zin?
Xev'oso?
Se't?
Gorg'yra?
Nephthys?
Mictl'an?
>>
>>46448913
I like Ak'zin.

So our Violent Assasin's name was Ak'zin.

What memorable things did he do?
Assasinate Necron Lords of rival Dynasties that we wanted out of the way?
Assasinate high-ranking Necron Loyalists in the War in Heaven?
>>
>>46449047

Let's hint at the fact he is the 'sacrificial lamb' needed to shatter the 'grip' that the endless swarm had on his people
>>
>>46449091
Not bad, makes sense on why he'd be our hero.

What notable battles has this Dynasty been a part of?
>>
Someone come up with topics that we could write up fluff for. I'm bored and want to help out with this.
>>
>>46449504

How we 'reshaped' the Tau? How did we amass a considerable assortment of Human/Imperial/tau/Xenos ships to boost our fleet? Mind shackles? Scarabs?

Our unit composition comprising of world-devouring scarabs, brain-washed 'auxilllaries', regular Necron units (In smaller numbers), mind shackles and 'appropriated 'armor'/monoliths to wipe any resistance.
>>
>>46449999
YOUR QUADS HAVE BEEN CHECKED!

>How we 'Reshaped' the Tau.
Actually, this gives me an idea. What if instead of purging all the Tau when we woke up, we mind controlled them and had them keep quiet until now, as we secretly amassed our armies and woke our other Tomb Worlds?
>>
>>46450045

I imagine when the necrons wake up it would be more chaotic. As they send their nanomachine/scarab swarms to devour all Tau resistance. The survivors would be kept docile and 'mind-shackled'?

'The first step in 'The Reshaping' is to unify all life under our control. Then we shall have enough power to end the non-logics of the Immaterium and loosen the grip of the deluded ones.

>>To this end, We shall reshape the worlds of the living, and adopt them under the tenets of ancient Necrontyr culture.

>>The children of the old ones know not of the galaxy as we did. We'll end their the sickening meddlings of the old ones and the galaxy will be in control of the Immortal God-Phaeron, Ramz'a Ka!
>>Unknown Vox transmission terminated*
>>
>>46450186
True enough!

They'd also likely experiment on them, as Tau have near 0 warp signature, which is something that they'd be interested in. They are our favored conversion subject, after all.
>>
>>46450247

Yeah, they will wipe all traces of Tau/Imperial/Xenos civilisations on the worlds under their control.

I would like to imagine their 'allies' also have augmented necron tech.

>>Imagine a Tau Cruiser/Sword-class frigate brimming with Necron Gauss Weapons
>>
>>46450186

>'The first step in 'The Reshaping' is to unify all life under our control. Then we shall have enough power to end the non-logics of the Immaterium and loosen the grip of the deluded ones.

>To this end, We shall reshape the worlds of the living, and adopt them under the tenets of ancient Necrontyr culture.

>The children of the old ones know not of the galaxy as we did. We'll end the sickening meddlings of the old ones and the galaxy will be in control of the Immortal God-Phaeron, Ramz'Ka! Unknown Vox transmission terminated*

Edited to account for grammatical errors.

>>46450296
That sounds pretty cool, honestly.
>>
>>46450341
Shoot, messed up the Vox transmission part.

Editing fail.
>>
>>46439970
>>How powerful is this Dynasty, in comparison to others?
They don't seem combat heavy, so I'd say medium power level. But I could be full of shit
>>
>>46451004
Hey man, any contribution is good contribution!

I'll agree with medium, they were small in the beginning, but awakening in M38 has allowed them to gain a massive headstart on other Dynasties, granting them the ability to build up their forces and bide their time, as well as their building prowess has allowed them to become perfectionists, even by Necron standards.
>>
>>46450341

Similar to what happened with the Tomb world of Fordis, our Necron Phaeron could also use mindshackles to lure lone Imperial/tau/xenos craft/patrols to 'appropriate' their vessels, mind, body and soul.

http://warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Battle_of_Fordris
>>
>>46451071
Their worlds would be pretty well developed, yes? I would imagine they were isolated for quite some time in their early days, enough time to get a decently ingrained civilization up and running, no? Is heavily developing worlds a part of their culture as construction guys?
>>
>>46451079
Just read up on it, and I quite like it, seems like something these guys would do, testing the waters, so to speak.

>>46451126
I'd think so, yes. As Builders for the Necrontyr/Necrons, they'd be pretty good at that, and we could say that their Golden bodies represents the wealth and skill they accumulated in their position as builders?
>>
I assume despite their gaudy exterior, they are actually very discrete/subtle. While they may occasionally come into conflict with other races, they seek to control from the shadows, rather than fight/exterminate.
>>
>>46451357
The gaudiness could be meant to disarm, to think that they're simple hedonites
>>
>>46451182
I get the builders thing you're going for, sort of like you could hire two guys, one's new and possibly unreliable, but cheap and he'll get the job done, at least. The other is famous, old, and known for the amazing stuff he can do, but you have to pay a pretty penny to hire him, but he'll do stuff you never knew could be built, and he'll build it the way you never knew you wanted it to be built.

These guys would be the second guy, they'd be the guys that the rich people, in this case other Necron Dynasties, would want to hire because they're so good at it. It'd afford them a lot of wealth, as well as some prestige, and adds into the fact that their building units, the Scarabs, Wraiths, and Spyders, are also their military units, showing how they can both be utilised in combat and at home.

>>46451357
Yeah, I'd go with this, as our Political maneuvering was Backstabbing, rising up by removing Nobles and Lords they didn't like, which fits in with royal politcs, I believe.

>>46451369
That's another thing, their gaudy exteriors could make others think that they are simply arrogant, if deserving, extremely skilled builders as well.
>>
>>46451398
I was thinking it is more like a reward based upon their centuries of service to the Silent King and his dynasty. It's also their link to Ancient Necron Royalty.
>>
>>46451428
Yeah, that makes sense too, we can go for that.

It was more of an analogy thing I was going for anyways.
>>
Alright, I've got the thread archived, now that's all three archived on suptg.

What we need is a wiki page.

I'm going to head to bed soon, please don't let this thread die, I don't want to have to make a new one again without having reached the bump limit.
>>
>>46451552
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/46439814/

Forgot to link like an idiot.
>>
>>46451552
I can make the page for ya, but updating it is out of my mental capacities as of now.
>>
So yeah, they have an assortment of ImperialXenos/Tau Spacecraft (Which are augmented to varying degrees by the Necrons) to complement their small fleet. They have been working subtly towards their omnicidal goals and to dominate the lesser species. They are hostile to Necrons who do not prostate themselves towards their goals and will seek their elimination.
>>
>>46451643
That'd be great, Anon, thanks!

>>46451666
Get out of here, Satan! We're going to kill you after the Chaos Gods!

But anyways, yeah.

I'm off to bed now, I've stayed up far later than I should have.

Keep the thread going if you can, or at least don't let it die.
>>
>>46451666
Did they know the Tau when they were in their more primitive state? I don't know how advanced they were in 38, but in 35 they were basically cavemen, right?
>>
>>46451753
>Rapak'Eth Dynasty
https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Rapak%27Eth_Dynasty
>>
>>46451766
Huh, you're right. This could either be good or bad, depending on how advanced the Tau were in M38, as if they hadn't had colonization tech yet, we'd have to retcon our Tomb/Crown World being inhabited by them.

>>46451777
Nice.
>>
>>46451805
If I remember correctly in M38 the tau were just starting to colonize thier own moon(s) before reaching out to the other planets around them
>>
>>46451832
So, basically current humanity tau? We probably didn't care about them at the time, more concerned with rebuilding. What sphere of expansion are we in/near?
>>
>>46451805
>>46451832
Just checked, you're right. It wasn't until near the end of M38 that they developed FTL.

We're going to have to retcon being in Tau space.
>>
>>46451857
They could just expanded in one of the early spheres nearby, I guess
>>
>>46451848
See, if we woke in M38, that would be the First Sphere of Expansion. In the heart of the Tau empire, and in established canon worlds.

I say we re-roll for who was inhabiting our world.

D6, 1-2 Humans, 3-4 Orks, 5-6 is lesser Xenos race of our choosing.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d6)

>>46451880
lesser Xenos plz
>>
>>46451884
Humans, it looks like. Though we could go with lesser xenos if the other Anon wants to?
>>
>>46451893
Or how about we make our own xeno?

https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Creature_Feature_Creation_Table_for_/tg
>>
Rolled 35 (1d100)

>>46451906
Sounds good. Let's us see what type of world our tomb is on.
>>
>>46451893
Could be Demiurge, happy medium between human, xenos, and tau?
>>
>>46451935
I'm afraid I don't understand.
>>
>>46451955
http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Demiurg
>>
>>46451969
Just read up on them right now, actually. Really, I feel that perhaps we should just change it from inhabited to something else, this way we have less of an argument and gets in the way of canon less.

D20 for the state of the Tomb World when we awoke.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d20)

>>46451992
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>46451997
Normal.

I feel like rerolling that, as it just isn't very interesting, honestly.
>>
>>46452013
Let's just stick with normal, unless you want to reroll one more time and choose the one we think is best?

Because I rolled Plundered, and that just doesn't fit what we have going on here.
>>
Rolled 11 (1d20)

>>46452027
>>
>>46452013
>>46452027
>>46452047
You know what?

Let's just go with Boosted, as that way we have a fluff reason for why we woke up early.

>Boosted: The planet had a sudden explosion of surface growth from an asteroid impact carrying alien flora. The raw energy created from the breakdown of this matter had sped the Tomb World's awakening and given it extra resources.

Is that fine?
>>
>>46452073
>is that fine?
absolutely fine
>>
>>46452084
Awesome. I'm going to go to sleep now mate, have a good one. I'll be up tomorrow and making sure this doesn't die.

If you post ideas or lure in more Anons, that's fine by me.
>>
What was the name of our core world?
>>
>>46452289
don't remember. How many worlds do we have?
>>
>>46452364
Not so many I would presume
>>
>>46452364
Alright
>>
>>46452289
Our Crownworld's name was Atropos.
>>
>>46452364
I'd say perhaps 14-24 heavily fortified worlds, as we said earlier, they're a small, but well built perfectionist Dynasty.
>>
Anyone have any writefaggotry skills?

Could perhaps describe how these guys showed up and demanded the surrender of a planet?
>>
>>46454549
Alright I think that makes sense
>>
has there been any update on the 1d4chan page?
>>
>>46458796
I don't think so. Could check, if not we could wait for the guy who said he'd do it?
>>
>>46458921
Not updated in the slightest
>>
So, let's talk about the color scheme, if nothing else.

We're going for Gold bodies with Silver ornamentation, but what about other things?

Say the Immortals, are we keeping with a white stripe on their head, or something else?

And the same for vehicles and buildings, are they the traditional black and green, or something along the lines of gold and green, or silver and green?
>>
>>46462352
Perhaps black with gold details? Or perhaps dark purple instead of black?
>>
>>46462437
What about copper with green details?
>>
>>46462352
How about a black stripe on their head, and silver shoulders?

Silver and green vehicles and buildings sound cool.
>>
>>46462352
Let's go with Gold vehicles with Green details, keep a measure of uniformity.

bump.
>>
>>46463773
I'm cool with this one
>>
>>46467706
Alright, Silver with green it is!

I refuse to let this die.
>>
Anyone know if the wiki guy is still around? Would be nice if we could have the page nice and proper.
>>
>>46470304
It looks like we'll have to wiki ourselves
>>
>>46472402
That's not good. You have any wiki know-how?
>>
>>46472476
I do, but I'm about to call it a night, and am busy all of tomorrow
>>
File: demonic toot.jpg (186 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
demonic toot.jpg
186 KB, 1024x768
bump
>>
This Necron dynasty has completely lost its flavour, What ever happened to the massive conglomerate of species under Necron rule/control due to 'the Reshaping'? The appeal is gone if it is not Tau. You guys could have just changed the date to accommodate the timeframe, damn. Well, hope you can find an Oldcron fluffer for this. Otherwise, this whole premise is done.
>>
>>46474605
Yeah, we could do that, actually. It'd fit more if we woke in M41, that way we'd be further out in Tau space, but still in canon concerning the timeline.
>>
>>46474605
Hey man, if you want to say something, say it. If you want to do something, do it. If you want to suggest something, suggest it.

I've been bumping and trying to keep this thread alive, I'm perfectly fine with just changing the date and waking up to the Tau.
>>
Didn't we say that they wanted to subjugate the tau because a cryptek foresaw (correctly or not) that the greater good would eventually make another warp god?
>>
>>46476968
I believe so. I like that idea, honestly.
>>
>>46477011
Thanks.
>>
>>46476968
>Greater Good warp God
I'm surprised GW hasn't already done that, honestly
>>
>>46478601
That's because Tau have plot armor. Duh!

Might be possible though?
>>
>>46478902
Probably chaos God of identity and group mentality or something like that
>>
>>46478942
Huh. Sounds pretty cool.

Alright back on topic, what sort of notable battles have these guys been in?
>>
>>46479551
They're surrounded by Tau, yes? Probably a bunch of planetary invasions of developing colonies
>>
>>46479551
I bet the also fought of a few rogue traders and admech exploration fleets
>>
>>46479592
>>46479726
Sounds right, possibly luring them in with mindshackle scarabs by subtly telling them to investigate the planet for 'ruins', then sending in Canoptek Harvests, using the Scarabs to devour the metal from their machines, and recycle it for Necrodermis for construction later on.
>>
>>46479726
>admech exploration fleets
Man, that sounds like it would cool, given how build-y these guys are, and how early it is in the timeline
>>
I also iamgine that if you looked that the core world a few years before they woke up it would be a blank/barren/regular planet an a few moons. But fast forward a couple of hundred years then the entire planet would be covered in structures.

And another cool idea that I had was if the builders decided to "lock" the moons to the planet by building giant space elevators. What's thier purpouse? No one knows besides the necrons themselves
>>
>>46479860
I like it. That sounds awesome, honestly. Sort of like if you give ants or something a little bit of time they'll make a huge nest.
>>
>>46479943
That was pretty much what I had in mind. And perhaps this dynasty's scarabs work and act like the replicators from stargate?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CYu2tbkgF4
>>
>>46479860
Perhaps there is some sort of valuable material in the moons that they use? Maybe it's the stuff they use in their weapons? Or perhaps it's used to improve their building units, such as the Scarabs?
>>
>>46480058
Maybe the moons are infact pieces of a giant astral bridge that could move the entire planet. And that they were originally two sattelites or space stations that under 60 million years got covered in space dust and asteroids untill they becmae moons?
>>
>>46480133
Perhaps they were Space Stations that were used as their main factories or housing for a larger 'creature' such as the FW Tomb Stalker?
>>
File: The tomb awakens.gif (378 KB, 550x600) Image search: [Google]
The tomb awakens.gif
378 KB, 550x600
>>46480401
Why not both
>>
>>46480489
Oh my!
>>
>>46480489
the Tomb Stalkers must be used to convert nearby planets and debris into temporary parts of the gate that were good for one jump.
>>
>>46480658
What if this planet was originaly somewhere in the Eldar Empire, and when the empire fell and the eye of terror was created, the pylons on the planet worked as a trigger for an emergency bridge jump?
>>
>>46480730
Hmm... That sounds somewhat possible, as lore states that the Eldar started to forget about the Necrons until recently, but they did destroy any Tomb Worlds they did find.
>>
>>46480730
So they jumped to the eastern fringe from the eye of terror?
>>
>>46481705
Well, it does sound cool. But we can just don't include in our fluff if you guys feel that it wouldn't fit
>>
>>46481705
>>46481791
I'm fine with it. Sounds cool to me as well.
>>
How's the wiki coming along?
>>
>>46483310
I have no idea.
>>
So, what is "canon" for this dynasty so far? What is set in stone?
>>
>>46484937
The names, the color scheme, and The Reshaping, at least.
>>
>>46484937
Shoot, we should discuss that for sure. Link any posts that seem good/canon, then we can discuss those ones, and then we can discuss the ones we didn't repost. Is that good?
>>
>>46476968
>>46479592
>>46479726
>>46479801
>>46479860
>>46480133
>>46480401
>>46480730
>>46481705
>>46451666
>>46451071

>>46484937
I'd say these for sure, at least from this thread.
>>
Is everyone fine with these guys hating us?

>>46480935
>>
One last bump. If no one else posts, declaring this dead.
>>
>>46489059
Really, it's just about putting it on a wiki. No ones doing it though, so there's not much to discuss
>>
>>46489075
Eh, true enough.
Anyone with wiki know-how able to do so?
>>
Let me explain the original premise behind 'The Reshaping'

What 'The Reshaping' means that is the
unification all life (Including Necron) under their rule and elimination of all Xenos/Imperial culture.

Like an Egyptian Theocracy, they will forcibly 'reshape' the beliefs of every sentient being towards them as 'gods' and their Phaeron.

>> 'The first step in 'The Reshaping' is to unify all life under our control. Then we shall have enough power to end the non-logics of the Immaterium and loosen the grip of the deluded ones.

>>To this end, We shall reshape the worlds of the living, and adopt them under the tenets of ancient Necrontyr culture.

>>The children of the old ones know not of the galaxy as we did. We'll end their the sickening meddlings of the old ones and the galaxy will be in control of the Immortal God-Phaeron, Ramz' Ka!
>>Unknown Vox transmission terminated*
>>
Their Necron superweapon armory include a transcendent C'tan shard of the above mentioned and grants a hugely significant boost to nearby scarabs and command over nanomachine swarms (Which they must be careful of, considering the C'tan will more than often try to break free whenever it is being used) and a small unpowered Aeonic orb.

They have a relatively small necron fleet that is capable of going toe-to-toe with any of the fleets in the sector and win.

Their tomb world was heavily damaged with the war with the C'tan, the endless swarm. While they managed to defeat it ironically using its own tactics to stem the tide of nanomachines/scarabs, much of the tombworld complexes lie in ruin.

As result, the Necrons of this dynasty are fewer in number and realised that they could not put up a significant fight. So they decide to take over key figures/leaders on planets, primarily using mindshackles to facilitate their takeover and using their superior technology/scarabs to destroy/assimilate their defences.

Once the Necrons take over, they will remove all refs to any foreign culture and straight-up control/enslave the population within the space of a few generations. Any Xenos/imperial ship will be retrofitted with Necron tech to bolster their numbers in the sector.
>>
>>46489757
This is awesome. Really, what we need is the wiki to be updated, fluff, and writefaggotry.

That post counts as both.
>>
>>46489757
>>46489900
Add these to the wiki page. These are literally perfect.
>>
>>46489979
>>46489906
Is it cool if I just stick it under "fluff", or should it have a better designation
>>
>>46490079
Hmmm.... The Greentext should either be under fluff, or with The Reshaping under it's own section.

The second post should be the History/Summary of the Dynasty, I'd think, as it's less fluff, and more information.
>>
>>46489900
So yeah imagine a Sword-class imperial-class frigate or a Tau Manta but with Tesla weapons and gauss flayers (Perhaps with a layer of necrodemis?)
>>
Actually, our necron dynasty is wayyy more fluffed up than the ones in Vasenica. We can make the case for it to replace one of the two Vasenica Dynasties
>>46475622

>>But I'll leave it up to OP
>>
>>46490863
I thought there was two other ones, flame guys and water guys.

I like the flame ones at least
>>
>>46488103
Yeah, sure. If we're talking the sector lore that is
>>
>>46491942
Well, that is simple. We can always say that because of the nature of pleasure. Mortal Followers of Rapak'eth when faced with the Chaos Warband were seduced/corrupted. To the extent, they become unsalvageable and thus eliminated from the genepool by the Necrons.

Hence, the Necrons hate those fuckers and seek their elimination as soon as possible as they are the very anti-thesis to their ultimate goal.
>>
>>46490863
Shoot, if the Vasenica guys let us in, I'd be super happy. I'm the OP, if you're wondering.
>>
>>46492430
I think we're already in desu baka senpai
>>
>>46493508
Really? I don't remember them ever agreeing to it. Last I checked, they said that they already had enough Necrons. But if they're willing to let us in, then sure.
>>
>>46493875
They have two crons outside of us, I think. Couldn't we just be a combined force with one of them?
>>
>>46493928
I dunno mate. Again, we'd have to ask.

What I find funny is that we probably have more fluff than both of those other Necrons combined.

Of course, writefaggotry is a completely different matter.
>>
>>46493961
We could always take over the one masterminding the control of the conferacy
>>
>>46494014
Perhaps we could, but again, we should ask first, no harm in that.

We could fluff it in that we conquered them, perhaps? What was their fluff?
>>
>>46494054
Only one way to find out!
>>
>>46494054
Did anybody end up doing it?
>>
>>46498135
I don't think so.
>>
>>46498208
I guess we aught to. I don't think I can properly articulate it in class though
>>
>>46492112
That works pretty well, yeah
>>
How many necron warriors and other types of forces do we have besides a FUCKTON of scarabs?
>>
>>46500961
Hmmm....
I'd say Deathmarks, as their hero was an Assassin, so I suppose it'd make sense for them to have their own legion of assassins?

Triarch Stalkers and other such stuff as well, I'd say.

I think that they'd be against the Destroyer Cults, as they want to destroy all life.
>>
>>46501498
Yeah, precision attacks with limited collateral damage seem like they would fit these guy
>>
BUNP.
>>
>>46501498
I'd think they'd also be enemies with the Maynarkh Dynasty, as they also want the destruction of all life.
>>
Yet another bump!
>>
>>46507041
What should we discuss
>>
>>46507902
Really, as some other Anons have said, we just need the wiki filled out, as well as writefaggotry.
>>
>>46507961
Mm I could TRY wiki, but I'm mobile
>>
>>46508419
Alright, point me in the direction of what to put on there
>>
>>46509881
>>46489900
>>46489757
>>
>>46511537
This, really. Anything else would need to be discussed.
>>
File: Taucronxeno_.jpg (108 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Taucronxeno_.jpg
108 KB, 800x800
>>46512841
Pic related

>>Imagine Brainwashed Tau/Human/Xenos Auxillaries carrying Gauss flayers at the frontlines and sprase Necron Mooks in between
>>
>>46513555
Shit dog, you make that?
>>
File: Canoptek_Scarabs-0.jpg (127 KB, 568x752) Image search: [Google]
Canoptek_Scarabs-0.jpg
127 KB, 568x752
>>46513555
Oh yeah and endless scarab/nanomachine/mindshackle spam
>>46513644
>>No, this came from Tau quest
https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Quest:Tau_Quest
>>
>>46513703
>tau quest
Fuck damn it, I got excited for a second
>>
>>46512841
Alright, I did that stuff, though I didn't change it some of it yet to fit the wiki style. some things wiki needs
>intro/brief overview
>Notable Figures
>history
>culture
>tau relations
>fluffy-duffy
>>
>>46515231
>I did that stuff
thanks! I'll get more done tomorrow
>>
>>46515231
>>46515504
Oh yes.

Sweet, /archiverat/ is here!
>>
>>46515542
I've always been here. I just post anon 90% of the time

It's my secret goal to get a successful tg homebrew of each faction done
>>
>>46515561
Awesome! You're a real hero, you know that?
>>
>>46515598
The trip is mostly so I can secretly samefag to keep threads alive. I really hate just laying down a straight 'bump'

No need to get all gushy, all I really do is say I'll put things up on a wiki and maybe do it. Just look at the Death consuls
>>
>>46515638
But Anon, what if I told you that I founded the Death Consuls?

And a crap-ton more semi-un/successful chapters and IG regiments?
>>
>>46515669
I'd tell you to try and finish them up. A lot of wrotefaggotry and relationship stuff, but next to nothing on the chapter itself is up there. I'm not a fan of projects going unfinished, but I'm a little swamped lately. I'll see what I can't get done after all the other shit I'm working on is finished. I missed out on the sector threads almost entirely, unfortunately
>>
>>46515701
Aye, really, I'd help out if someone else started it. I just don't feel like working on them, honestly. Don't get me wrong, I love them, but I just feel disconnected from it somehow.

And you're hilariously right about the lack of fluff on the chapter itself.

I was going to say something else, but I'd forgotten. A shame.
>>
>>46515757
It's alright, the only one I well and truly felt involved in was Yuan.

Alright, I'll try and rangle up some wiki info on these guys tomorrow night, but I gotta sleep now. We should really get some writefag and drawfag stuff up in here
>>
>>46515812
Mate, I love it when the drawfags come to my threads.

And the Death Consuls had tankbuster, who did some pretty sweet writefaggotry.

Well, g'night Anon.
>>
>>46515812
Da Orks needs sum attention though
>>
>>46515841
Mate, I don't think the Orks even got past the first thread or two, ya git!
>>
>>46516005
Damn I bet y'all alrdy forgot the premise behinda da orks
Thread replies: 178
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.