[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/cofd/&/wodg/ Chronicles of Darkness and World of Darkness General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 21
It's Still April Fools Where It Matters Edition

http://pastebin.com/gsYUFPGD

Previous Thread: >>46389983

Did you like Onyx Path's April Fools blog posts this year? How are you enjoying the new releases?
>>
Chronicle of Fagness
>>
So what do people think of the Geist Dark Eras?

>>46402939
>Someone actually saved that
I'm laughing so hard I choked.
>>
>>46402976
Volumes* of Fagness
>>
>>46402996
I wonder on what
>>
>>46402996

God's Own Country is still pretty dang good. Three Kingdoms Geist gives it a run for its money, though, it's probably the one setting that I think anyone can have fun with Sin-Eaters in. Viking Geist is just kind of meh, but it's workable.
>>
>>46403060
I was unimpressed with God's Own Country in the kickstarter draft. What's wrong with Wolf and Raven, and what's great about Three Kingdoms?

Three Kingdoms seems like a weird choice for Geist.
>>
>>46402996
They suck, which is no surprise.
>>
>>46403115

The Wolf and the Raven isn't bad, exactly, it's just that it's history first, CofD second, rather than achieve a nice balance that the best chapters (The Sundered World, To The Strongest, Beneath The Skin) achieve. Three Kingdoms gets close to this synthesis, and also gives Sin-Eaters a place in society and gives them the hungry dead to go after. You wanna be a wuxia ghost hunter? Go right ahead buddy!
>>
>>46403143

At the very least, they aren't Lily, Saber, and Thorn, which is just so blatantly weird compared to the other chapters. For what it is, it's well done, but it feels like it should be in an Changeling Storyteller's Guide as an alt setting as opposed to having a chapter in Dark Eras.
>>
>>46403163
>You wanna be a wuxia ghost hunter? Go right ahead buddy!
Awesome.

>The Wolf and the Raven isn't bad, exactly, it's just that it's history first, CofD second
Yeah, seemed like that with the Ergi Condition.

>>46403193
But isn't an alt setting exactly what it is? What's weird about it?
>>
>>46403193
Right, nothing weird about post WW2 New Zealand and Dynasty Changelings IV
>>
>>46403163
>You wanna be a wuxia ghost hunter? Go right ahead buddy!
Awesome.

>The Wolf and the Raven isn't bad, exactly, it's just that it's history first, CofD second
Yeah, seemed like that with the Ergi Condition. "Let me tell you about viking cultures!"

>>46403193
But isn't an alt setting exactly what it is? What's weird about it?
>>
>>46403245
>"Let me tell you about viking cultures!"
Was it that worth it?
>>
>>46403220

It's less the historical setting and more "This is really just going to be how to do a historical swashbuckling game because I'm not super interested in the time it's set in BUCKLE UP". I'm not saying it's bad, it's just a weird choice to make. But I'm never going to say no to a Contract that lets you summon a sword, and Ethan Skemp does a fine job with the premise.
>>
File: thanks happy.png (79 KB, 385x507) Image search: [Google]
thanks happy.png
79 KB, 385x507
How should I build pic related? Is she a normal human that happens to have adequate Str/Brawl dots or is she something more dangerous like a Slayer? Mental seems to be her lowest attributes but is there anything that proves otherwise?
>>
>>46403430
Who? What?
Slayer? Like in Buffy?
Did you mean Slasher?
>>
>>46403334
I think the thing is a lot of the freelancers, even the experienced writers, really had no idea what to do

You get a huge difference between the different dark eras in terms of content and what's going on

So you're hired to make a Dark Era based on (some shit period of time), and the only examples you have are the existing ones in the Kickstarter, some are awful (bowery dogs) some great (doubting souls)

But you can't even tell which is good or not because for every one someone likes, there's someone who thinks its shit

So you have to base it around that and kinda guess what's the best way to do things. Do you talk about the time period more? do you talk about the supernatural? Are you using 1e or 2e? 2e has better rules, but only one book, you don't know what the fuck's going on with vampire beyond the three pages for clans/sects, you don't know how lodges or legacies work, if entitlements even exist

I think if they ever get a Dark Eras 2, they should just give an example of 2-3 of the eras (including neolithic definitely) for examples
>>
>>46403334
I absolutely love the contract of swords, it allows for -so- much fucking ham. It's great, no idea about the rest of the setting though, yet to read it.
>>
>>46403444
fug, yes
Although she could be a perfect Ashwood Abbey Hunter
>>
It was so much nicer and more interesting when we were discussing Pangaeans, alleged mage supremacy and DaveB's mage/beast/bastet crossover story.

I hope Mage 2 comes out soon, for no other reasons than to have a proper 2e chronicle in The Sundered World or To The Strongest.
>>
>>46403565

If we're really, really lucky, we'll get it in two weeks. Count me in as someone who'd want to get in on a Sundered World or To The Strongest campaign.
>>
>>46403565
Apparently we're going to be getting the Pangaeans Fox and Harvest write ups
>>
Netflix Daredevil = More like World or Chronicle of darkness?
>>
>>46403629
chronicles
>>
>>46403629
The Hand is basically a Conspiracy
Daredevil and Frank are Tier 1 Hunters. They'd have more magical powers in World.
>>
>>46403629
Chronicles
If only because Matt and Jessica are best represented as mortals with exceptional stats or supernatural merits, and mortals can't do shit in WoD, but Matt took down an entire cult and Jessica took down a Proximi
Frank is just a straight up mortal, with a high rating in Arsenal and high physical stats.
>>
>>46403620
>we're going to be getting the Pangaeans Fox and Harvest

That's good, but Fox is wimp, I was really hoping Chris would write-up Mountain with maybe someone extra material to convert it to a modern Host.
>>
>>46403750

Punisher is took that bullshit combat shooting (iirc) fighting style.
>>
>>46403763
>That's good, but Fox is wimp
He's at least Rank 3, and took several mages to kill
>the struggle ruined a swath of the border marches
doesn't sound like a wimp

but if you don't like it blame arcanarts
>>
>>46403834

Objectively, Fox is powerful.

However, by Pangaean standards, he definitely was picked last for the kickball teams in Gods of the Border Marches gym class.
>>
>>46403629
Chronicles definitely.

I still need to rewatch season 1 and check out season 2. Need to get Netflix working on Linux first

Maybe I should stat up the Netflix MCU characters afterwards...
>>
>>46403163
>it's history first, CofD second
I actually kinda like that.
>>
>>46404097

>Need to get Netflix working on Linux first

Wouldn't you just need to get Silverlight to...oh wait Linux. Right.
>>
I'm looking forward to more stuff on the Pangeans and possibly their broods. Honestly I fucking wish there was more stuff for woof in Sundered world, I like the setting a lot but I have no interest in playing a Wise since I don't know Mage.
>>
>>46404325
just gotta keep asking chris and hoping for best
>>
>>46404325

Recall that Sundered World was originally a Mage setting that was lucky to get a Werewolf expansion.
>>
>>46404693
Yeah I know, but it's the only one of the... Three(?) Dark Era's with Wolves that I care about. 1970s Werewolf that apparently has very little to do with Idigams? Lame. Viking? I dunno, wish it was just werewolf and not werewolf/geist.
>>
>>46404856
>Viking? I dunno, wish it was just werewolf and not werewolf/geist.
The Geist part of it is extremely easy to ignore. I didn't even notice it until someone reminded me that it existed.
>>
>>46404856
there's also Roman Werewolf, in the companion

david wrote 1970s werewolf while 2e was being written so he didn't really use werewolf stuff, and just put some pirits/drugs
>>
>>46404693

Not true, everything was a Mage setting that got lucky enough to get expansions
>>
File: How to Shotokan.jpg (18 KB, 236x348) Image search: [Google]
How to Shotokan.jpg
18 KB, 236x348
http://forum.theonyxpath.com/forum/main-category/main-forum/the-new-world-of-darkness/857365-here-comes-a-new-challenger-chronicles-of-darkness-street-fighter
>>
>>46403763
I think Mountain would be too powerful to write up.
>>
>>46406184

Jesus, Claire's on a roll. Good on her.
>>
>>46406330
Despite it being an April fouls thing it actually kund cool.
>>
>>46406184
Fuck yeah. I hope my storyteller will let me take these.
>>
So I just read that beast anthology story written by DaveB, where the fuck did they take Vance? I don't know shit about mage's cosmology.
>>
>>46407009

The Anima Mundi. It is described in Astral Realms.

http://whitewolf.wikia.com/wiki/Astral_Space
>>
>>46407188
Thanks senpai! Was it JUST the Anima Mundi that was fucking with them, or where they throwing Vance into the Abyss?
>>
>>46407272
Just the Anima Mundi. That place will tear you apart.
>>
>>46407272

Just the Anima Mundi. No Abyss.

Read Astral Realms. It's a great book.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/68e83b
>>
>>46407493
I will once I get into Mage when 2e is out.
>>
Anyone have a link to Beast and the anthology?
>>
>>46407550
Why not before?
>>
>>46407580
Because I don't give a fuck about Mage until 2e is out and I'd rather go in at least having some knowledge of all their woo-woo shit before reading a source book for them.
>>
>GOD TIER
The Sundered World, To The Strongest, Beneath The Skin

>STRONG TIER
Doubting Souls, Ruins of Empire, Into the Cold

>HISTORY TEXBOOK TIER
The Wolf and The Raven

>INOFFENSIVELY BLAND TIER
All of the Changeling material

>ARE YOU SURE THIS ISN'T EXALTED TIER?
Three Kingdoms of Darkness

>WHY WAS THIS WRITTEN TIER
The Bowery Dogs, A Handful of Dust

>SHIT TIER
God and Country
>>
>>46407629
>some knowledge of all their woo-woo

woo-woo is not available at character creation
>>
>>46407712
Gods Own Country*

But what's wrong with a handful of dust, ain't read it yet.
>>
>>46407712

You forgot After The Fall.
>>
I really want the Dark Eras Companion for the Mage/Mummy crossover in the Mutapa Kingdom.
>>
>>46407758

I LIKED IT BUT IT WAS A LITTLE BLAND ESPECIALLY COMPARED TO THE CONSTANTINOPLE MATERIAL IN SOTHIS ASCENDS

IT ALSO HAS NO MECHANICS WHATSOEVER WHICH IS A SHAME BECAUSE I WAS HOPING TO STEAL STUFF FOR 1400s ITALY DEMON
>>
>>46407790
>Mutapa gives us Mage crossover
>Cleopatra Mummy gives us Sekhem sorceres
>Forsaken by Rome also sates my Roman boner

>tfw the Companion has more for you than the base book
>>
>>46407794

If nothing else, it gives you a reason to have Dracula be a Demonic ally. That was cool at least. Doubly so if you can have that play into the modern day, where a Ring gets aided by a Bride of Dracula or something for reasons the Demons can't even begin to fathom.
>>
>>46407821

The Companion is already in art direction.

It shouldn't take long to finish art, layout and approval...
>>
It's well after midnight EST.

Why do I still have the crappy layout and stupid name generator?
>>
>>46408066
Embrace the lack of anonymity, Lana.
>>
>>46408121
But it is anonymous, senpai, the names are random.
>>
>>46408132
Sure it is, Elsie.
>>
>>46408147
Look, Johnny, you've got to be more pleasant with people. This is a community, after all. A Google+ Community.
>>
>>46408201

It's not a real Google+ Community. There's not nearly enough red in the layout.
>>
>>46408337
You're right.
It's a Google- community.
>>
>>46407712

Oh, now that I think about it, you forgot another setting. Where do you rank Requiem for Regina?
>>
>>46407755
Despite it's odd setting, God's Own Country was great.
>>
>>46408526

I LIKED IT BUT IT MOSTLY JUST MADE ME WANT THE VAMPIRE/PROMETHEAN ERA FROM THE COMPANION

ALSO WHY ISN'T JOHN DEE IN IT
>>
Links to Beast and anthology?
>>
>>46408901
Christ if I wasn't so paranoid i'd upload the anthology right now so I could stop seeing people fucking ask for it an Dark Eras
>>
>>46409015

They're all up two threads ago in MEGA links. Beast is out for sale now anyway, though why you'd pay for it is beyond me.
>>
>>46408901
>Beast Fiction Anthology

https://www.sendspace.com/file/8ht70e

>Beast Corebook

https://www.sendspace.com/file/rh8vc3
>>
File: images_5.jpg (5 KB, 252x161) Image search: [Google]
images_5.jpg
5 KB, 252x161
any tips for a new player? just made a gangrel who has crone status with level one cruac and some animalism/protean. I brought some props but they went unused and some people probably thought they were really retarded. should I continue with the props thing and dressing up or nah? ect
>>
>>46409077
>props thing and dressing up
Are you in a LARP?
>>
File: 1445549403622.gif (1 MB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1445549403622.gif
1 MB, 720x720
>>46409092
the kid who invited me said it was a psuedo larp and that I could dress up or whatever if I wanted to.. I just wore a kind of shirt that looked Cronish and some armbands, and brought some altar props, bird feathers and small taxidermy. I'm probably not going to do it again because nobody else really did that and I felt awkward being one of the only girls there
>>
>>46409138
Okay remeber, if you're a crone you gotta take out your tampons and use them in your Cruac rituals. Or free bleed if you want respect.
>>
>>46409138
It's super cool that you went all out, but if nobody else is you probably shouldn't.
No reason for you to make yourself feel awkward.
>>
File: 1458113084264.jpg (69 KB, 340x372) Image search: [Google]
1458113084264.jpg
69 KB, 340x372
>>46409173
I'll keep that in mind. vampires menstrate? there's a lot of fluff that I would like to know more about. apparently vampires can also get STDs?

>>46409174
true. I didint know if I should have gone all out or not but I'm not going to anymore probably, my character actually almost died anyway because we got attacked by something apparently in gangrel territory that a deceased gangrel had summoned and had not fed in a while. (stone lava gila monsters). I want my next character to be a nospheratu hound with a mask maybe
>>
>>46409173
Please don't listen to this piece of shit.
>>
So what changed with Beast/
>>
>>46409294
Also does your Horror have to be a classical monster, or could it be something more personalised, like a monstrous clown or a living explosion ever-surrounded by pipe tunes representing the collective fear of those who lived through the Irish Troubles?
>>
>>46409274
I'm mostly joking, vampires can get a merit to menstruate, but... well I'd ask the ST about that, might not be appropriate for a larp. Anyway yes vampires can get STD's, not sure if it affects them, but if it doesn't they till end up carriers which is obviously a huge problem for the vampire and his masquerade.
>>
>>46409367
yeah I'm not trying to free bleed, or get STDs but it does mention it in the book somewhere..
>>
>>46409366
You're Horror could be pretty much anything as long as it's scary. I never really thought of a living cloud, but it sounds legit.
>>
OUR DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS GAME IS WRAPPING UP
AND I HAVE NEVER PLAYED WoD BEFORE
AND MY DM WANTS TO RUN AN OWoD MAGE GAME
I AM EXCITED BUT ALSO TOTALLY LOST

What should I be aware of as a rank amateur that are not covered and/or buried somewhere in the books?

Have been told he's planning for 'any non-tech mage, anything else is fair game' and 'really freshly awakened, no spheres above 1 and no Arete above 2, 21 bonus points to spend instead of 15.' Starting at a jointly-run mage 'college' as neutral turf/shared training grounds between traditions.

I have no idea what I'm doing, and the closest I've played was some Exalted. Can anyone help?
>>
Is there a link to a trove of the CofD / second edition games?
>>
Question for Dave about "Premeditation:"

What was the iron key Hal used in the Temenos? Was it a artifact, imbued item or an object or representation of something else?
>>
Everywhere else is back to normal, even /tg/

Why is this thread specifically still fucked?
>>
>>46409935
Refresh the page.
>>
>>46409935
>Why is this thread specifically still fucked?

Exarchs.
>>
>>46409935
Reload, you idiot
>>
>>46409973
>>46409978
I did, other threads changed but this one didn't. It's fixed now obviously.
>>
>>46409851

Mages in the astral can summon appropriate magical tools. He was just wizard-ing up so he would have Yantras on hand.

>>46407009
The Anima Mundi / Dreamtime, the soul of the world as opposed to the soul of Humanity that is the Temenos. The thing that was hurting him is called the ecstatic wind, an environmental effect in the Anima Mundi that erodes the sense of self of anyone venturing forth unless they can protect themselves.

Beasts can't.
>>
>>46410013
>Beasts can't.

But Werewolves can, yes?
>>
>>46410013
>Mages in the astral can summon appropriate magical tools. He was just wizard-ing up so he would have Yantras on hand.

Is that new for 2e? Doesn't this render newPrime a little redundant in the Astral?

Since keys are not one of the five Path tools (even though iron is a Mastigos material), was the iron key a Order Yantra?

Also, was the priory at the farm a Hallow? I assume so since mages need a Hallow to enter the Astral.
>>
>>46410027
Werewolves, like Changing Breeds, don't experience a barrier between them (and may or may not not experience the Temenos at all - IDK if we've ever said!) Some Cahilith appear in parts of the Anima Mundi when they experience significant dreams, without any ill-effects or even noticing beyond noting that it was especially vivid after they wake up.

The fact that Changing Breeds don't experience the barrier is part of the reason they needed Najat, but it was mostly for her "never gets lost in urban settings" power - the Omphalos, the barrier made of the Temenos Realm of High Speech and Language that seperates humanity from the world, is technically a portal, so Beasts can use their template power to bust open doors on it.

It's just a spectacularly bad idea for them to do so, as Vance demonstrates.
>>
>>46410027

Natural shapechangers like werewolves and bastet can survive unaided in the Anima Mundi.
>>
>>46410061
>>46410070
Why is that?
>>
>>46410060
Iron's the Mastigos material. Keys might be for his Legacy.

Yes, the priory was a Hallow.
>>
>>46410061
>Omphalos
Is this in any way connected to the Pangeans?
>>
/Wodg/, I'm running a session for my mates tomorrow where the Wise of their village in the Sundered World has fucked off, and bad shit happens that has them looking for her/trying to find another Wise to solve the problems.

Give me ideas. Where's she fucked off to? Why do you think she hasn't been back to the village in a week?
>>
>>46410094

Bargains with the Strix.
>>
>>46410081

Hal had a Legacy?

We really need more Hal (and Rajat,and even Iona and Ben). He's so delightfully smug, although given his magical power, intellect and overall knowledge, his arrogance is somewhat earned.
>>
>>46410013
So do Beasts get fucked up by the winds harder than most? Also who -can- defend themselves from the winds?
>>
>>46410080

Because they're spiritually animals, at least partly, and "belong" there (Uratha being half-human, half-moon spirit and half-wolf pangaen (fuck you, maths) 2/3rds belong there).

In the story, the gang arrived in a desert on the Dreaming Earth (a realm in the Anima Mundi) because it's Najat's natural environment as a Sand Cat. Ordinarily, mages either arrive at the Realm of humanity's impact on the world (the "Swath", not a pleasant place) or the world spine / axis.
>>
>>46410113
Typical Mage then

>>46410114
Only Mages can do it by choice obviously, shapeshifters get a some unintentional table scraps
>>
>>46410110
Because that has ended well before now, but I suppose the Neolithic Black Owls are slightly less omnicidal than their modern counterparts
>>
>>46410120
>(the "Swath", not a pleasant place)
Didn't that give EVERYONE inside it lethal radiation burns on the day of the Trinity Tests?
>>
>>46410094

Check out the "Obsessions & Wisdom" section of Sundeerd World, pp. 55-56, for ideas.
>>
>>46410124
Can I get a source for the mage protection? LIke is it in 2e or something from astral realms?
>>
>>46410114

The Wind's damage dice pool is determined by your Power Stat. Vance had a much higher Lair than Sandhya's Lair, Halcyon's Gnosis, and Najat's Feral Heart

Mages' Astral Mage Armour, (it's called an "Amnion," and is separate to their regular Mage Armors. Also stacks with it) protects against the Wind, but reduces their dice pools for most things while it's up. You can see Hal put it up in the story.
>>
>>46410156
Question: Why would the power stat determine how much it damages you? Does that imply the stronger a person gets the less close they are to what they really are? Or does being so powerful just make it hard to protect yourself?
>>
>>46410120

You have to admit, Hal came up with a damn good plan to kill Vance. Those mages, or at least Mastigos, are wily bastards.

I hope he earned some hefty Arcane XP.

BTW, on the top of p. 153, third line down, should the reference to "Aaron" actually be "Vance?"
>>
>>46410155
Both.

The 1e form of the Amnion is in Astral Realms, right where the wind is discussed. The 2e version is in the section on Astral Realms.
>>
>>46410155

The Amnion, p.72 of Astral Realms.
>>
>>46410175

I think there's also a typo on the third line down on p. 148.

“'Was that what I think it was?' Najat"
>>
>>46410175
It's his first name.

>>46410174
The "wind" is the cosmos absorbing you. The more powerful you are (which for mages even represents how in tune with the cosmos you are!) the more it's got to grip.
>>
>>46410210

Oh, I thought Vance was his first name.
>>
>>46410210
Huh, okay, thanks for answering my questions, Dave!
>>
how much starting xp do you give your players?
>>
>>46410210

In 1e, didn't you actually die or cease to exist if you succumbed to the Ecstatic Wind? However, Sandhya stated that Hal told her a person would just wake up.
>>
>>46410235
We have simplified the wind's mechanics in 2e, as we wanted to fit them into the corebook rather than their complicated roughly-a-page form in Astral Realms. You roll your Gnosis + a modifier for how deep into the Anima Mundi you are as damage per interval depending on how deep you are. If the wind kills you, you get the Soul Shocked Condition and a Paradox Condition replacing the old mutation-y thing.

So when Sandhya says it's supposed to be like what happens when their Horrors kill someone in the dream, it really is almost exactly like that - it's the same Condition in mechanical terms!
>>
>>46410267

Thanks. I sincerely hope we don't have to wait too much longer for Mage 2e!
>>
Can beings break into a beast's Lair from another Chamber in the Hive?

If so, how?

If not, why would they need to sever their Lair fron the Hive?
>>
I'm kinda new to cofd and my group is going to start a new mage chronicle next. I want to join the mysterium. What path would you guys suggest to be the best?
>>
>>46410314
What do you want to do?
>>
>>46410314

There is no best Path, Order or combination.

You need to ask yourself what are your character's motivations, personality and goals, and then choose the Path that fits most appropriately.
>>
File: 1459504584992.jpg (95 KB, 700x1039) Image search: [Google]
1459504584992.jpg
95 KB, 700x1039
What kind of Changeling will you be if you were rescued instead of escaping?
>>
>>46409367
IIRC they can carry bloodborne diseases and transfer them while feeding but don't actually suffer the effects. I believe New Wave Requiem mentions that vampires were a big transmission vector during the HIV/AIDS epidemic.
>>
>>46410313
Unless, can Beasts use Skeleton key to break into Burrows leading from The Hive into another's Lair?
>>
what sample art can we expect in Mage 2e?
>>
>>46410357
Last time I checked the fan consensus was that you don't get a seeming if you're rescued, just your kith.
>>
>>46407712

Actual tier list coming through

>God tier
The mage ones

>Shit tier
The other ones
>>
>>46410419
Come on Dave, don't be like that
>>
Maybe there's more to unlife than being really really really ridiculously good looking
>>
File: Counter Magic.png (177 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
Counter Magic.png
177 KB, 480x800
>>46410267
Hey DaveB can you answer a question I got about nagas. shouldn't the Naga's counter magic oppose the total potency for mages instead of Success?
>>
>>46410382
>>46410357
That's the Faetouched Template. They're half-Changelings.
>>
where can I read more about the Vinca? No entry in the wiki
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vin%C4%8Da_culture
>>
>>46410517
You're thinking of Dispellation, but that is a mistake - 2e countermagic is a Clash of Wills roll.
>>
>>46410723
Thank you.
Also great story in Beast Anthology, Loved all characters in it. Even Hal who held on to information vital for a friends entire struggle.
>>
Someone the other day linked Panic! At the Disco's Emperor's New Clothes as an Awakening.

It's a sequel to This is Gospel.

Whole thing really does feel pretty Mastigos to me.
https://youtu.be/tGE381tbQa8
https://youtu.be/7qFF2v8VsaA

Also I'm just really impressed by the practical effects in both videos.
>>
>>46403834
Fox is Rank 5 and one of the weaker of the Vinca Pantheon.

>>46404325
I only had 5k words for Forsaken in Neolithic, but that said, expect some of the seeds planted in the Sundered World to show some shoots in places like The Pack.

>>46406293
Mountain is indeed Rank 6+ and in the 'unstatted' zone, albeit there'd still be mileage in statting its weaknesses, the general effects of being within several miles of its location, etc.

>>46410061
>(and may or may not not experience the Temenos at all - IDK if we've ever said!)

Cahalith can get into peoples' dreams via the Dream Hunter Facet. I can't recall where exactly dreams take place metaphysically, though.

>>46410231
I don't generally give players starting XP unless they're playing a character type that's weaker than the others (for example, the guy playing a Wolf-Blooded in a pack of Uratha got a load of extra dots to spend).
>>
>>46411165
Would there be Pangeans such as River, Sky, Glacier (or just Ice), and Forest? What about Ocean?
>>
>>46410875
Because now I'm on a music video kick:

Geist
https://youtu.be/lPOM0IUsd_0

This feels Mage, maybe Hunter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bimam2j2gEg

>This will never end 'cause I want more. More gimme more gimme more
Mage
https://youtu.be/EBAzlNJonO8

Changeling?
https://youtu.be/vSkb0kDacjs

Is this a Mystery Play or an Astral Journey? Actually, most James Bond openings work as Awakenings.
https://youtu.be/XD8H1fspzQk

This is so ridiculously Geist
https://youtu.be/bU9PJBv30lE

And this is a Claimed
https://youtu.be/x7wryLYBzZg

I really love the BSG version, and the song mentions Watchtowers
https://youtu.be/J1__dINxiXU

This aesthetic is probably more oWoD
https://youtu.be/BbTAMzgC7uU

Demon bitching about the God-Machine
https://youtu.be/pFkOYRl5hTM

>>46411165
>I don't generally give players starting XP
Wow, jeez. I think starting stats aren't broad enough. I've always given 10xp 10merits even in 1e, and sometimes more.
>>
>>46411310
I quite fancy one called Desert or Swamp meself
>>
Do Real Humans stand a chance anywhere without taking supernatural stuff?
>>
>>46411310
Probably several Pangaeans of rivers and forests, and of aspects of sky and ocean. Definitely a Glacier Pangaean kicking about somewhere chilly.
>>
>>46411375
You mean except Hunters?
>>
>>46411410
Hunters have supernatural stuff, too. That's why they have their own book.
>>
>>46411398
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSQF42A1jOs
Mountain, Sky, Glacier and Lava?
>>
>>46411426
We'll go round and round for days about this, at the end of the day whilst I agree with you (and so do the books), hugbox consensus here is that only the top level of Hunters are in any way supernatural.
>>
>>46402939
What Mage path is best for crazy scientist/doc brown kind of character in Mage the Awakening?
>>
>>46411478
Obrimos Prime is the physics of the arcana.

Some people will tell you to go Moros, those people are wrong and should be ashamed
>>
>>46411426
From my understanding most hunters rely on tactics and sheer fanaticism to deal with the supernatural. They might use a fetish or relic to aid them i guess, but that's only a bonus.
If you truly want to run a no-magical items - fox only - final destination kind of mortal scenario the mortals could conceivably take down a couple supernaturals through creative use of research, technology, tactics and narrative fiat. If you want to go purely by the numbers, may I suggest you take a look at Dungeons & Dragons?
>>
>>46411493
Awesome, thanks.

Our group will be playing it's second World of Darkness game now, though me and my brother did not play when said group was playing it's first game, so this will be our first WoD game.

What are the differences between Chronicles of Darkness, NWoD and WoD, does Chronicles of Darkness actually have new books?

Also my brother wants to be kind mad scientist that discovers secrets of phsyics and existence (so as you said Obrimos Prime), I want to be basically John Constantine (So Mastigos), right?
Also my friend wants to be Avatar bender sort of I CAST FIST AND FIRES mage, any suggestions about how to be elemental bender sort of mage?
>>
>>46411570
CofD is essentially nWoD 2nd edition
>>
>>46411598
are there new books for each game?
>>
>>46411668
New Core, Vampire & Werewolf. Demon & Beast are CofD by design. Mage is coming out any year now and Changeling is in open playtest.
>>
>>46411690
>Mage is coming out any year now
April 1st is over mate.
>>
>>46411690
>mage is coming out any year now
As in it's finished but hasn't come out or there has been no playtesting yet?
What I mean is should I suggest my group we play the new edition of mage if it exists?
If not are rules of Chronicles of Darkness combinable with Mage The Awakening, or should we play New World of Darkness since new mage is not out yet.
>>
>>46411790
It's in the final proofing stages, but that's been true for a good while, progress is like a slug in treacle.

It's not out as there was no open playtest, Dave has been liberal with spoilers but not enough to run it.

If you want mage you have 1e plus the God-Machine Rules update, which is a sort of 1.5 edition errata
>>
>>46411455
>hugbox consensus
what
>>
>>46411876
A hugbox is a derogatory term for an environment, usually on the internet, in which a group with similar interests gathers to discuss topics in what they intend to be a safe, comforting, and confrontation-free environment.
>>
>>46411812
God machine rules update is in God Machine Chroqqnicle book right?
>>
>>46411903
Yes.
>>
>>46411898
I know what a hugbox is. The notion that most Hunters aren't supernatural isn't some kind of hugbox consensus, it's... literally things that the book and creators have said.
>>
File: Untitled.png (139 KB, 442x255) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
139 KB, 442x255
>>46411876
In short, the book says that Hunters are more than normal humans, but /wodg/ is not above denying stuff that doesn't fit it's collective headcanon and insists they are just normal humans.
>>
>>46411938
"Above average" does not mean supernatural, it means "Puts more time into learning how to kill supernatural shit than Joe the McDonalds employee".
>>
>>46411938
You're misunderstanding what that passage means. You've also repeatedly ignored THE ACTUAL DEVELOPERS talking about this subject.
>>
>>46411963
And a soon as they put in a book I'll drop it. Writer fanfiction is still just fanfiction
>>
>>46411938
Hunters are better than average humans in various ways.
It doesn't mean they are supernatural. That is a leap of logic YOU are making, and others are telling you, no, you are wrong.
>>
>>46411999
So why are they a gameline instead of a Core supplement, if there's nothing differentiating them from humans/
>>
Right, I've posted up a first draft of Fox's stats onto the Pangaea Unleashed thread in the OP forums.
>>
>>46411970
It's not fanfiction. It's what's known in creative circles as "Word of God". More than that, there are several places in the fucking book that you're quoting from that point out that you're wrong. Hunters are repeatedly said to be mortals, not supernaturals.

Hell, page 57 acknowledges that Hunters are human.
>While Hunters are human, they are also something more. The Vigil is an obsession that pushes them to extremes non-hunters never experience.
Page 58, on Morality:
>Non-hunter humans have a Morality rating that serves as a gauge of their accordance with the moral standards of human society. Hunters are human and, as such, are held to the same standard.
Page 64, on Willpower again:
>What can a human being will himself to do?
>Hunters, by nature, are more willful than the average human being, and can use willpower in slightly different ways.
(Implying that they are, indeed, still human)
Page 66, on supernaturals and whether they should be able to risk Willpower:
>Supernatural characters have far more advantages than hunters, but that also splits their focus. A werewolf has to contend with her desire to rage and feast, and this makes the kind of bloody-minded focus that hunters achieve difficult.
On Professions, page 74
>Most hunters don't get paid for killing monsters. The world doesn't work like that. Hunters are people, just the same as anyone else.
Page 101, on Conspiracies:
>At what point does a hunter feel he's gone too far, that he's no longer amongst the humans he protects?
Page 159, "Mortal?"
>For the purposes of this game, all hunters, no matter how strangely they are made, are considered "mortal".
Page 211, on Tactics
>[...] a group of humans who have studied their foes, discussed their plans and have practiced what they will do until it becomes muscle memory? Those humans are deadly, and that kind of organization is what monsters fear the most.
>>
>>46412012
Because there are things differentiating them from humans. You're under the mistaken assumption that being differentiated from a core character means that you're supernatural.

You're not wrong that Hunters are a template. You're wrong in assuming that BECAUSE they are a template, they're inherently not human.

>>46412020
Link?
>>
Whatever, I'm tired of arguing with an echo chamber

Enjoy your made up rule
>>
>>46412154
Adios, idiot.
>>
>>46412154
"I'll believe it when it's in the book"
>Here are several instances of it being in the book
"Whatever, enjoy your houserules"
>>
>>46412154

Hunter are plain vanilla humans unless specifically stated otherwise, usually for certain Tier 3 Conspiracies (e.g., the Lucifuge).

If Hunters weren't normally non-supernatural humans, it would invalidate one of the games primary themes, “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster... for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.”

If you want to play default supernatural hunters, I suggest using classic WOD Hunter: The Reckoning, because as many people have already told you, including actual OP/WW developers,except at the highest Tiers, Vigil is not a game about anything more than *humans* fighting against the darkness.
>>
>>46412150
>Link?

http://forum.theonyxpath.com/forum/main-category/main-forum/the-new-world-of-darkness/werewolf-the-forsaken/855280-pangaea-unleashed?p=857671#post857671

That should work?
>>
>>46412358

Foxtastic... Foxriffic

So, how many mages did it actually take to kill Fox?
>>
For some reason the idea of Pangeans based on the Earthbound Immortals from Yu-Gi-Oh seems quite cool.
>>
>>46412358

>A weapon crafted with bone taken from three hundred and thirty three different foxes.
>three hundred and thirty three different foxes.
>three hundred and thirty three

We Unknown Armies now.
>>
>>46412602
That's a lot of foxes.
>>
>>46412602
How the fuck do you even make such a weapon?
>>
>>46412640
>That's a lot of foxes.

Meh, there were a lot more foxes in the Neolithic Era, and it's not like the Vinca couldn't use the fur and meat of the dead foxes. Nothing would go to waste.

>>46412967
>How the fuck do you even make such a weapon?

Magic?
>>
I have to imagine actually killing Fox involved a lot of letting Mages/proximi get killed and taking advantage of it having to take a round to eat them.
>>
>>46411325
>Changeling
>Arcadia
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7UsQIx14CE
>A Durance
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQYC2EfzZZw

>>46411903
It's also available for free if you just google "God-Machine Rules Update"

>>46412134
Thank god someone got around to collecting all that shit
>Inb4 he ignores it anyways

>>46413223
I imagine they probably had werewolves helping them, and the hunt to take out Fox is what the chapter fiction was about
>Implying that there are Fox-hosts because of the mention of her corpus becoming a bunch of spirit-children as she died.
>>
>>46413260
>Fox-hosts
Interesting...
>>
>>46413260

Obrimos Awakening

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRfuAukYTKg
>>
>>46413260
>>Inb4 he ignores it anyways
You're too late >>46412154
>Whatever, I'm tired of arguing with an echo chamber
>Enjoy your made up rule
>>
>>46413325
>>46413260

I vaguely recall DaveB once posted his Mage Path and general play playlist.

Does anyone happen to have the link?
>>
>>46413353
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLcQynE0GXtRZOmasLTK-WiJrpR0EKWQxf
>>
With all the thematic music getting posted this is the only thing I can conjure up for Wraith.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JoJjcfsNNE
>>
>>46413370

That might be the playlist for Aspel and some WW authors, but it definitely isn't Dave's.
>>
>>46413292
Well, they've definitely said that any Pangaeans death could lead to the creation of a new Host, though not all of them did(IIRC they said something really unusual would happen during the fight in the event that a Host WAS born); given that Bull and Bird gave their hearts willingly, and Fox was the first one to be hunted down and killed for it, it seems likely to me that a Fox-host would be born
>>
>>46413405

I believe Chris or Dave explicitly stated that normally only Pangaeans killed by Father Wolf could become Hosts.
>>
When's the Ppack coming out? I want some Lodges
>>
>>46413488
Explain that filename
>>
File: Idiocy at its finest.gif (514 KB, 500x244) Image search: [Google]
Idiocy at its finest.gif
514 KB, 500x244
>>46412154
>>
>>46413488
in lodge of muspell section

> In the week after initiation, members gain
significant muscle mass and grow up to a foot taller. Even members who are abnormally large to begin with gain a few inches and broaden noticeably.

is joke, taylor swift has pictures all over internet towering over others
>>
Our Werewolf 2e game has gone on for about a year. Throughout it all there's been one antagonist we've been trying to avoid. No one really knows what he is, but he has control over some vampires. A werewolf he caught and tortured (and we rescued) thinks he's a claimed, and he bitchslapped a powerful demon like it was nothing.

I just realized last night he's likely an idigam (based on what we've seen him doing).
>>
>>46413382
>Wraith
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3J5mE-J1WLk
A lot of this band's music also works for either Obrimos or Mastigos musings(prior to their newest album, there was a good chance that any song you picked at random would be either subtly about God/faith or obviously about some manner of mental illness)

>A hermit vampire finally leaves his house to hang out with a qt. Not even a twist of what's going on, that's literally the music video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4u6RK87e0rQ

>Mastigos Mystery Play
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvzgvwXbqQ4

>Arguably either a Mastigos or Moros Awakening
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DO6LJUyNA0M

>God damnit, Moros
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDyxykpYeu8
>>
>>46412392
>So, how many mages did it actually take to kill Fox?

Given she was the first to be killed and de-hearted, it was likely a delegation of the most powerful Wise (particularly Thyrsus) from a number of different circles.

>>46412602
>We Unknown Armies now.

Does UA have a particular thing about 333?
>>
>>46413463
>only Pangaeans killed by Father Wolf could become Hosts.
Wait, where does that leave the Wolf Hosts, then? Are they literally Father Wolf's vengeful, wounded heart trying to reassemble itself and return to his body so he can live again? Because holy shit that's terrifying. And awesome.
>>
>>46413926
They just said that Pangaeans killed by Father Wolf were killed differently than those killed by Wise (so when Father Wolf kills Pangaeans, he doesn't leave omphalos stones laying around, and when Wise kill Pangaeans, they don't leave hosts)
>>
>>46413926
>Wait, where does that leave the Wolf Hosts, then?
Werewolves are more on the Father Wolf side of things than the Wise side of things
>>
>awakening
>a tight knit cabel
>paradox
Is this video the most accurate dipiction of a Mage the Awakening game?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkElfR_NPBI
>>
>>46413955
My point is that Father Wolf and the Firstborn are the only Wolf Pangeans, so the Wolf Hosts are either him or one of his Firstborn he killed for some reason.
>>
>>46414001
>so the Wolf Hosts are either him or one of his Firstborn he killed for some reason.
the section on the wolf hosts does say they're whats left of father wolf
>>
>>46414032
They say that's a leading theory. Night Horrors is rather against giving solid, definitive answers.
>>
So I'm going to be in a hunter game, the GM is letting us take a T2 and a T3 hunter group to be a part of, which ones are actually good?
>>
>>46414130
all the t2 ones are the same
t3, the only good ones are task force, cheiron, malleus,, specialized ones (st george, st adrian, cainites, etc)
>>
>>46413998
>awakening
They read a book and dicked around with some vulgar spells, hardly an awakening
>a tight knit cabal
Sure
>paradox
Where?
>>
>>46413902

333 shows up a few times in the UA setting, specifically in the Invisible Clergy, the "pantheon". When 333 Archetypes ascend, the world is reset.
>>
Aw yeah are we talking music?
imo this is the quintessential mage song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sp1mVNOB5tg
>>
>>46415070
At least with your last post the video was available.
>>
>>46415092
My last video only had 1 minute of the song.
Anyway, it's POWER by Kanye West
>>
>>46415092

Maybe the fact that it's not available is the point.
>>
>>46415118
Bloody wizards...
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gmzay5oAwOM
For some reason I think Monsoon would work as a Mastigos Banisher, I have no clue as to why.
>>
I have a FC playlist
(https://8tracks.com/flannelfrog/radio-free-libertine)
But I'm struggling with the other orders, do you guys have any suggestions?
>>
>>46411325
>Wow, jeez. I think starting stats aren't broad enough.
I've started giving bonus skill dots in my games, because almost every single time people hit the "I can't stat a normal competent professional adult with these dots" limit.

Most people would have more than 4 skill dots in each category, for one thing.
>>
>>46415749
>Most people would have more than 4 skill dots in each category, for one thing.
11, 7, 4
for the most part they do
>>
>>46415799
Yes. What I meant was most real people wouldn't have only 4 dots in ANY category.
>>
>>46411812
If by "a good while" you mean "a week", then sure.
>>
>>46415903
Well stop shitposting and get back to work you lazy git
>>
>>46415903
Maybe he was confusing it with Layout?

Mage2 was in Layout for a while, but mostly because it was behind other games in the queue.
>>
Wait, Mage finally moved out of layout??
>>
>>46415903
everyone switch to covert magic because the REKTnocracy is here.
>>
what do arcane beats get you?
>>
>>46416012
Arcane XP
>>
>>46415966
As of the last Monday Meeting Notes, yes.

Now it's on Dave to look through it all, and then either approve it or send it back for further tweaking.

Given that Vampire 1e apparently went through 18 proofing passes, we may be here a while.
>>
>>46415847
>>46415749
>>46411325
You overestimate the capabilities of the average human. Key word being average.
11/7/4 is perfectly reasonable to stat up an average college graduate.

You aren't going to have a dot in something like Drive just because you know how to drive a car; the skill is SPECIFICALLY driving under pressure.
You won't have a dot in Brawl unless you've actually learned to throw a punch, and have some experience doing so; watching Fight Club isn't going to teach you how to fight.
You won't have a dot in Survival unless you've actually learned how to track people and forage for food in rural areas.
You won't have a dot in Weaponry unless you've actually swung a bat at someone or something before. There's a difference between hitting a ball and smacking someone with the intent to deal damage.
You won't have a dot in Firearms unless you've gone to the gun range and fired at a target for a day or two, long enough to actually know how to keep recoil from throwing your arms back and compensate for drop at longer ranges.
You aren't going to have a dot in Larceny unless you actually know how to pick a lock or a pocket, or have some basic experience performing card tricks and sleight of hand.
You aren't going to have a dot in Stealth unless you know how to step without making a sound, or how to keep still when every muscle in your body wants to run.
You aren't going to have a dot in Athletics unless you've played sports or worked out outside of what's required of you in school.

A lot of people aren't going to fit the criteria for more than 4 of those unless they live very physically-active lives. Getting the second dot is another story, and in the case of mental skills is going to be based around whether or not you went to college and studied those things.
>>
>>46415847
Depends on where you set it. Even with the assumption of North America, there are poorfucks out in the boonies with less than 4 in Int, douchy urbanites with less than 4 physical, and anxious shut ins with less than 4 social. Most real people are poorly suited for the supernatural shit in the setting, since the rational reaction tends to be to fuck off and never talk about it again or wallow in rejecting it ala Banishers.

Thing is, there is a sliding scale of what is reasonable to assume characters can do without dots or rolls. Everyone is assumed to be able to drive without dots in Drive, shitpost without Computer, swim without Athletics, have somewhere to live without Resources and have families without the Leveraged condition.

An average person has 2 dots in their stats, but the background utility and relevance of skills depends on the chronicle. You're generally involved with supernatural freaky shit and the things that are relevant to surviving it, not tracking down your last 7 years of tax documentation.
>>
>>46416227
This.

Two skills or so at 3 makes sense because it means you're talented at it.

Having 4 means you compete at an olympic level

5 Means you've reached human limits and are the best in the world.
>>
>>46416227
>>46416370

Okay, except that antagonists are regularly given multiple skills at 3, if not a couple at 4. Not supernatural ones, just regular assholes.

And then there's the infamous 75XP Beat Cop.
>>
>>46416421
Antagonists don't follow the rules, that's why they're antagonists
>>
File: horror dice pools.png (42 KB, 1123x337) Image search: [Google]
horror dice pools.png
42 KB, 1123x337
>>46416421
>Okay, except that antagonists are regularly given multiple skills at 3, if not a couple at 4. Not supernatural ones, just regular assholes.
False.
>>
>>46416421
I generally make my own antagonists using that earlier rule of thumb.

When I saw that mob hitman with a defense of 7, I immediately thought "nope". Maybe a main character antagonist but not a mook.
>>
>>46416433

But you can understand why it would give a warped idea of what constitutes a "regular professional adult," yes?

If a regular professional adult can regularly windmill slam 7 dice onto the table, but only so long as he's an NPC, that inclines players to think in exactly the same way: "if I can't throw 7 dice down, I'm worthless at [thing]."
>>
>>46416470
I could see why the misconception might come up.

I always treated it as a Main Character vs Background Character thing. Those antagonists were too spicy to be minor characters.
>>
>>46416466

>Mental Skills: Academics 3, Crafts 1, Investigation 3, Occult 3, Science 1
>Physical Skills: Drive 1, Firearms 1, Larceny (Lockpicking) 2, Stealth (Hiding) 3
>Social Skills: Persuasion (Emotional Appeals) 1, Subterfuge 3

5 skills at 3 dots, plus specialties in a couple, on some regular cunt. She's not even any kine of professional thief, just a collector.

>Mental Skills: Academics (History) 3, Crafts 1, Investigation 1, Occult 2
>Physical Skills: Athletics 1, Stealth (Small Spaces) 3, Survival 2
>Social Skills: Empathy 1, Expression 2, Persuasion (Fast-Talking) 3, Socialize 2,
Subterfuge 3

Same, a regular ass college student with fucking crazy skills in a bunch of shit she doesn't do professionally.
>>
>>46416370
1 dot is basic training
2 dots is intermediate training
3 dots is a professional
4 dots is a respected practitioner
5 dots is a leading expert

>>46416421
Antagonists aren't player characters, and the ones in the CofD core are horrible examples of npcs. Like >>46416467 said, if anything, they're actual antagonists, the people you spend a story working against, not mooks.

>>46416470
Yeah, they're horrible examples of common npcs to throw at your players. Most NPCs/mooks will be throwing 5-6 dice, at most, and that's in the field they're based around.(A scientist is going to roll 6 dice for Int+Science, for example. A security guard will roll 6 for str+weapony, 7 if he's got a specialty for using his baton.)
>>
>>46416523
>5 skills at 3 dots, plus specialties in a couple, on some regular cunt. She's not even any kine of professional thief, just a collector.
She's a collector of God Machine artifacts, she's basically a hunter.

Neither of them are antagonists.
>>
>>46416580
>She's a collector of God Machine artifacts, she's basically a hunter.
And yet she's slamming down more dice at more things than most PC Hunters ever will.

>Neither of them are antagonists.
What does that have to do with anything?

Either we're using "antagonist" to mean "big important bad guys," in which making them NOT that further makes their stats ridiculous, or we're using "antagonist" to mean "appears in the antagonists/NPCs chapter," which doesn't work.
>>
>>46416523
not that other guy, but 3's are fine. That means that you're better than the average people who have that same skill.

Its when you get to multiple 4's that your character comes off as dubious if they're not doing something on a professional/competitive level.
>>
>>46416627
She's got an 11/7/4 split, with her skills reasonably spread out for someone who's based around hunting God-Machine artifacts.
The college student in >>46416523 is actually oddly statted, since that's an 11/7/6 split
>>
>>46416627
>And yet she's slamming down more dice at more things than most PC Hunters ever will.
Not really.
Mental: 6
Physical: 3
Social: 4

Mental: 11
Physical: 7
Social: 4

Merits 8

She's got one more Attribute and one more Merit than chargen. This is because she's experienced (at collecting god machine artifacts).

>What does that have to do with anything?
You said
>antagonists are regularly given multiple skills at 3, if not a couple at 4. Not supernatural ones, just regular assholes.
And used her as an example. She's not an antagonist.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.