[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pathfinder General - /pfg/ No Buildposters or Virts Allowed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 51
File: YbwpD9dQ6bY.jpg (63 KB, 604x473) Image search: [Google]
YbwpD9dQ6bY.jpg
63 KB, 604x473
Pathfinder General - /pfg/

No Buildposters or Virts Allowed Edition

Starting discussion question: If you could refluff any race into anything you want, what would it be?

Unified /pfg/ link repository: http://pastebin.com/XehJXVjp

Old Thread: >>46228725
>>
File: 1454148199373.jpg (373 KB, 950x1100) Image search: [Google]
1454148199373.jpg
373 KB, 950x1100
Bring back eberron changeling!
>>
I like how they all shut up about the maneuver combination not existing when I posted this.
>>46236320
>>46236239
>>
File: Dominate Person.gif (96 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
Dominate Person.gif
96 KB, 240x240
>>46236637
Is there any way at all to cast Enchantment spells on oneself?

My Mesmerist is trying to use hypnotherapy on herself to get over a past failure and stop hating herself.
>>
>>46236579

Path of war is currently in a weird place where the best way to introduce people to it thematically is PoW1 since the disciplines are more mundane there and it's an easier conceptual sell to people used to normal martials.
PoW2 is the best way to introduce people mechanically because it's the more balanced of the two.
>>
>>46236776
Victory Gambit can't be used at the same time as a boost, anon.

Although I don't disagree that PoW 1's damage, especially with Strength of Hell, is insane.
>>
>>46236808
He uses Victory Gambit the round after to regain the maneuvers he used the previous round, not on the round he murders a thing.
>>
>>46236784
Nothing saying you can't use it on yourself.
>>
>>46236795

In our campaigns we found banning certain disciplines and restricting people to the Path of War 1-6 Archetypes and the new maneuver table to be the best way to keep the system in line.
>>
>>46236733
That's what kitsune are for.
>>
>>46236784
Step one: Cast enchantment spell
Step two: Choose self as target
TA FUCKING DA.
>>
>>46236871
What happens if you dominate yourself
>>
>>46236853
Well, the discussion question is about refluffing races.
So take stats of Kitsune, and total refluff as Eberron Changeling
>>
>>46236830
It literally doesn't work like that.

You don't kill thing and then use your swift to get all the manuvers next turn.

You use your swift before you kill thing to get manuvers back.
>>
>>46236842
>>46236871
This whole time I was assuming I wasn't allowed to without a specific feat or something.
>>
File: zzzzz.png (74 KB, 1260x758) Image search: [Google]
zzzzz.png
74 KB, 1260x758
>>46236776
>A bit above average

The chance of getting 40+ damage with that roll is below 10%.
Ie rarer than threatening a crit with a 19-20 weapon.

Hardly 'a bit' above average.

Black Seraph is a thing that is a slight problem discipline but not as much as broken blade/primal fury
>>
>>46236875
You obey your own orders.

Could actually be useful to do a thing you're scared to do.
>>
>>46236919

Ah, but if you order yourself to do something against your nature, you get a new save at a +2 bonus.
>>
>>46236936
Voluntarily fail it.
>>
>>46236936
You can fail a save on purpose.
>>
File: d'awwwww.gif (1 MB, 400x394) Image search: [Google]
d'awwwww.gif
1 MB, 400x394
>>46236919
>shy Mesmerist staring into a mirror

>"Look into my eyes, and repeat after me."
>"I am in love. I am in love."
>"I am in love with the Paladin. I am in love with the Paladin."
>"I will confess my love to the Paladin. I will confess my love to the Paladin."
>"I will make him a box of chocolates. I will make him a box of chocolates."
>"When I count to three, I will wake up and perform the instructions I have given."
>"One. Two. Three."
>>
>>46236919
Just don't order yourself to do something that would result in you ordering yourself to do something that would... Recursion would be bad.
>>
>>46236895
Fucking read the post man.
>His strategy was kill a boss or lieutenant,
>then victory gambit to get his strongest maneuvers back as he killed a mook.

The next round he kills a mook with victory gambit activated.

Also this still doesn't change the fact that you can get over 40 damage in a single hit at level one with path of War.
>>
>>46236952
>>46236963

You know, I keep forgetting that's a thing.
>>
>>46236984
Cast Charm Person on yourself. Now you like yourself.
>>
>>46236984
That's adorable.
>>
>>46236898
Yeah, that's still pretty grossly high. But that's no different from literally any caster(not just full) using save or suck, the player in this instance was literally cheating/misunderstanding the rules, the player just gunned for all the things that did MOAR DAMGE instead of interesting effects(granted this is an issue with path of war at large imo).

Low Level Path of War character damage is a problem, people know this.
>>
>>46237002
This could be legitimately helpful for some people.
>>
>>46236988
Didn't you read the previous thread where people posted quick builds that actually had a higher average than yours?
>>
>>46237002
Nonhumanoid race.
>>
>>46236987
>Party with a shy Enchanter starts stocking extra Break Enchantment Scrolls after he got himself stuck in a feedback loop for the third time.
>>
>>46236987
Eh, the duration'll expire eventually.
>mesmerist wakes up after three days of telling herself to tell herself to-

"..And why do I know ORCISH?"
>>
>>46236988
>Also this still doesn't change the fact that you can get over 40 damage in a single hit at level one with path of War.

Also this still doesn't change the fact that you can effectively kill several enemies in a single hit at level one with color spray.
>>
>>46237072
No. No, no, no. Do NOT try to balance PoW by casters. We know casters are too strong. PoW is trying to be better.
>>
>>46237024

The player did not cheat nor misunderstand the rules.

If MOAR DAMAGE was a playstyle that the devs didnt want us to use, then why would they make it a build option? There is nothing wrong with a player gunning for damage.

Is it less interesting? Yes, definitely. Is it badwrongfun? No, fuck off.

Low level Path of War damage is still a problem in Path of War Expanded disciplines too, are they gonna errata those maneuvers later after they finish nerfing Path of War 1 early damage?

>>46237002
>>
>>46237042
And immediately began talking about how mounted combat doesn't/shouldn't count.
>>46236988
>Also this still doesn't change the fact that you can get over 40 damage in a single hit at level one with path of War.
With an outlier combo of classes, maneuvers, race that's pretty much AM BARBARIAN tier.
>>
>>46237065

"Well, you'd have a very quiet marriage if you didn't."
>>
>>46237088
>If MOAR DAMAGE was a playstyle that the devs didnt want us to use, then why would they make it a build option?
Because it's impossible to predict every combination there is.
>Low level Path of War damage is still a problem in Path of War Expanded disciplines too, are they gonna errata those maneuvers later after they finish nerfing Path of War 1 early damage?
I don't know probably not

Congratulations you proved that a group of classes is unbalanced in a section of the game infamous for being unbalanced in general. Pat yourself on the back anon.
>>
>>46237065
>shy mesmerist orders herself to flirt with any male she finds attractive and to give herself more orders to help with this goal
>three days later she wakes up in the tent of an orc warleader
>>
>>46237091

>Outlier races
Half giant and Dreigi are bboth DSP races.

>Outlier Maneuvers
All of them came from the same discipline and are first level maneuvers. You can do similar combos with other maneuvers too. Want me to show you a Thrashing Dragon version?

>classes
A level 1 Warlord, Warder, Primal Barb, or any other full BAB initiator?

No need for mount combat charge lanes, just a move action to get up to your target, then a standard and swift to murder them.
>>
File: 290024-sabrina__1_.jpg (91 KB, 640x736) Image search: [Google]
290024-sabrina__1_.jpg
91 KB, 640x736
>Start Thread with new topic
>does so and hopes people leave the old discussion to die
>people still arguing this shit.
Fuck you faggots! Fuck you all with a rusty rhoka! Can we just stop already? I thought the death of the thread before the last one would've taught you all better.

Fuck you cockmonglers, I'm going to sleep now
>>
Is it possible to make a familiar that's also an animal companion in Pathfinder?
>>
>>46237170
>All of them came from the same discipline and are first level maneuvers
As in most people don't go ALL IN on a discipline like that.

>Half giant and Dreigi are bboth DSP races
Honestly most DSP races are fucking shit. Suck shit thematically, and seldom serve a purpose besides gunning for a specific brand of cheese. No one plays a fucking Half Giant unless they want to engage in size increase bullshit
>>
>>46236637

translation
>>
File: Habanero.png (406 KB, 430x900) Image search: [Google]
Habanero.png
406 KB, 430x900
>>46236984
Now if only you knew how to cook....
>>
>>46237158
Actually, I was answering these guys from last thread

>>46235193
>>46235780

People disagreed with my answer and wanted proof, so I gave them proof.

I guess >>46235827 can be uncontested now? Unless anyone else has any more questions concerning it.
>>
>>46237206
The thing that annoys me most about half-giants, maenads, etc is that they just ported them straight from 3.5.

Like, they could have at least given the half-giants a Goliath-style makeover to make them actually work better as a standalone race.
>>
>>46237206
Incidentally Bloodforge is one of my more favorite recent DSP releases, despite its flaws.

I heard they're tumbling ideas for Bloodforge 2 and am very excited.
>>
>>46237191
People shouldn't discuss Pathfinder, in pathfinder.

I'd take shitty mechanical discussion over faggots shit posting about SJWs, Alignments, and fucking Waifus. Especially fucking waifus, holy shit /pfg/ has gotten borderline unreadable with this fucking waifu bullshit. I swear to god, every time I see the words "Kitsune, Fluffy, Paladin, Bard, cute ect" in these threads I want to fucking commit hairi kairi.
>>
>>46237192
Gee I don't fucking know let me read the first goddamn paragraph about animal companions

>Only a normal, unmodified animal may become a familiar. An animal companion cannot also function as a familiar.

GEE CAN THEY MISTER? GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Learn to fucking READ
>>
Kineticist vs Warlock Kineticist who used up all their spell slots

Fight!
>>
File: Bloodforge Cover Update.jpg (125 KB, 685x960) Image search: [Google]
Bloodforge Cover Update.jpg
125 KB, 685x960
>>46237268
Well there's an opinion I don't hear often. Can I ask you to expand on this?
>>
>>46237273
Which is relevant only until somebody prints an effect that lets an animal companion also be a familiar anyway.
>>
>>46237350
Builds? Terrain? Range? Prep? Equipment? Is one of them holding a baby?
>>
>>46237350

er I mean Warlock Vigilante
>>
>>46237272
>not wanting a fluffy-tail kitsune paladin bard as a party member
>>
>>46237385

>Builds

Nonexistent.

>Terrain

Vat of pudding.

>Prep

None.

>Equipment

None.

>Babies

Assume they're doing this to put the kids through school.
>>
>>46237361
Well I like it because it adds variety.

I'm tired of seeing all the same fucking races every game and I like the idea of Bloodforge shit running around because people fuck anything or Wizards being fucking retarded and magically breeding shit.

Feels more 'realistic' for that kind of stuff to exist in a high fantasy setting.

>Wizards
>having morals
>knowing right from wrong
>ethics

Also no offense for all the shit I've been flinging at PoW, I just see serious issues and I think people like >>46237206 being in playtest and acting as yes men instead of giving actual feedback fucked up your product line more than any of the writers did.
>>
>>46237350
If the Warlock is out of spell slots, does that mean the Kineticist doesn't have his Buffer/Overflow all ready?
>>
>>46237401
Congrats, you acknowledged several memes. Good for you. Let's leave it at that.

>>46237350
Depends on level/build, but the actual BUILDPOSTER built some fairly passable kineticists who could probably have a chance to win.
>>
>>46237024
>>46237088
PoW damage output is only too high at level 1-2. By 3-4 it normalizes and is no longer any worse than what a barbarian or other damage focused non-initiators can provide.

While beyond this point one CAN focus heavily on damage - as would other classes - the real advantage of the PoW classes and disciplines is allowing one to continue contributing in ways OTHER than just dealing damage. You have greater mobility, non-combat utility and ability to get through situations than you would as a standard worse-tier martial.

While the errata will probably be a nasty kneejerk that goes overboard, all it would REALLY need is to reduce the output-increase from maneuvers to attacks by roughly 50% at levels 1-2, (as in "level 1-2 characters halve the listed amounts regardless of the maneuver levels" or something along those lines). +1d6 is very far from "problematic" if it's being used by a level 6+ character after all. It's not a fucking problem when the mage is knocking the entire encounter out at once, or the barbarian is doing triple his doubled strength with every swing.

The very limited range in which the damage boosts are a problem should be taken into account to avoid overnerfing. You want balance, not Elemental WoW Shaman.
>>
>>46237438
No offense taken, anon. Negative feedback is important, and one of the things that caused problems with PoW 1 was sections - like, say, THE DISCIPLINES - that got barely /any/, or even /no/ feedback. Criticism can be and often is constructive, and I like to think my team's mature enough to sort the math out from the rage. We've all been the angry consumer frustrated with a product we feel could be so much better. We haven't forgotten what that's like.

By all means, carry on.

Also updates on Mists soon I swear.
>>
>>46237446

It means I'm not interested in utility

I want to know how Warlock can compete with Kineticist in pure CASTING ALL DAY LONG blasting
>>
>>46236733
You mean officially, in a Paizo book or something? Because that shit's, like, super easy to update. It'd take you about five seconds, maybe.
>>
>>46237492

I think it could probably take the Kineticist down by outdoing size with saturation. It can TWF with its blasty things so unless we're talking an Elemental Annihilator, the archetype for people who wanted to play a kineticist without any of the interesting things about being a kineticist and all of the problems about being a kineticist, the warlock will fire off more blasts each turn and probably overwhelm the kineticist.
>>
>>46237490
Godmind psionics supplement for PF when?
>>
>>46236984
I mean, it sounds workable on the surface, but as I recall you won't do anything you're not ordered to do. So you'd have to order yourself to order yourself to do something before you could order yourself to do something, and at that point you're just standing there like a dumbass, maybe drooling a bit.

A fitting result, actually, for somebody who thought dominating themselves was a good idea.
>>
>>46237438
>being in playtest and acting as yes men instead of giving actual feedback fucked up your product line more than any of the writers did.
I fucking criticize DSP right in the fucking post. I don't even fucking participate in play test stuff that much, and when I did, I did my fair share of whining about Riven Hourglass etc.
>>
>>46237538
TWF and Rapid Shot. Doesn't a Kineticist also need to take burn to hit touch?
>>
>>46237492
>all day long

So, what, 25-40 rounds worth?

That's what 'all day' actually means in terms of play.
>>
>>46237580

No, if the kineticist took an energy blast instead of a physical blast it always hits touch, period.

Still, TWF+Rapid Shot is going to outpace one big burst by a lot over a couple turns.
>>
>>46237575
>they're extremely suggestible in this state, and the next person who walks in could basically make them do whatever, their Will save is shot
>the Barbarian walks in
>"Wake up for crying out loud, it's been three hours lass!"
>crisis averted
>>
>>46237580
>Doesn't a Kineticist also need to take burn to hit touch?
No. They just deal +1 damage per die (and +Con instead of +1/2 Con) when not targeting touch.
>>
I'm trying to make a magic item suitable for a 1st level party to pick up, and at the same time it feels both too strong for the cost and too weak for anyone to have bothered making beyond RP justification. I just feel like it's in a weird place, although I think I'm on the right path since it's going to go on a villain who mostly likes to mindfuck people. Also I'm not sure the math is right but that's something I can figure out on my own. What does /pfg/ think?

AIGRETTE OF INTRUSIVE THOUGHTS
Aura Slight enchantment ; CL 1st
Slot headband; Price 800 gp; Weight -

This gem-encrusted piece of jewelry is usually set into headwear or hair, and is in the design of a stylized eye with an carnellian pupil, topped with the feather of a white egret.

Any character wearing this aigrette may cast Sow Thought twice per day, though you may also insinuate a mental image in addition to an idea, concept, or suspicion. If both charges are used at once, then the saving throw DC is increased by 1 and for the next eight hours this thought will persistently haunt the subject's mind, causing mental distraction to incur a -2 penalty on skill checks that use intelligence, wisdom, or charisma.

Construction Requirements
Craft Wondrous Item, Sow Thought; Cost 400

Example thoughts: "It was all my fault.", "Did I remember to lock the door?" "[Naked elderly person]"
>>
>>46237658
As the caster of the spell, they're the only one they'll take orders from, so nobody else can give them orders.

I know you were just making a joke, but as my group's resident rules guy, I feel it's my duty to ruin any attempt at fun that I might come across. Sorry.
>>
>>46237683
>That (insert party member race here) is really cute
>>
>>46237612
Well, average combat is about 4 rounds, there's usually about 3 or 4 encounters in a day, and you can add in maybe 2 rounds per 'encounter' of noncombat time where your abilities could be of use.

All day is probably better portrayed by 20-24 rounds, actually!
>>
>>46237683
>and that ASS, man... dat ass!
>>
>>46237466
My play results actually had initators trivializing stuff with damage up till about level 9, but yeah around level 8-10 is when some classes can do similar amounts of damage if their well built.

In terms of other stuff, I still found the Warder to have an AC of "you need a 20 mook and a 15+ named enemy" and saves of "fuck you"
>>
>>46237683
Assuming the skill check only applies if the save is failed, it's not too strong. The DC is only 11 to 12, and the effect isn't exactly debilitating. I'd say it's just fine for the cost. You might bump the cost up to 1,000g (to account for the fact that it can technically do more than the 2/day 1st level spell item that would normally cost 800g), but I don't think it's really necessary.
>>
>>46237722
>Example thought: [fluffy-tailed kitsune booty]
>>
>>46237683
>"You owe [caster] five GP."
>>
>>46237793
>It's like I'm wearing nothing at all!
>Nothing at all!
>NOTHING AT ALL!
>>
>>46237766
Here's the thing.
Yes, they can trivialize encounters with damage.

BUT SO DOES EVERYBODY ELSE THAT ACTUALLY FOCUSES ON DOING DAMAGE.

And damage isn't even the easiest or most drastic way of trivializing encounters (see "Tier 1")!

ANY PC that focuses on doing high damage is going to - get this - do a lot of damage. I've seen viziers do a lot of damage, fuck I've seen ROGUES do a lot of damage in a round. When you get to the highest echelons, the truth of the matter is that it stops mattering so much, because whether you're one-rounding the critter with 120 damage or one-rounding the critter with 90 damage, the critter had 80 fucking HP and it's dead in one round anyways.

Barbarians, lance chargers, hulking hurlers, even sneak-the-fuck-attackers can do a lot of damage. Quickly and easily, and WELL before 8-10 if they're competently built.

Even fighters and monks can pull this shit off earlier than that. Hell, the GUNSLINGER; class known to be trash both in and out of combat, can pull off solid damage outputs and kill a target every turn by 5th.
>>
>>46237793
>[You were actually two Goblins in a trenchcoat all along.]
>>
>>46237192
Only for like, one specific kind of shaman, if I recall correctly.
>>
>>46237869

Barbarians
Yeah, at 10 when they can pounce.

Lance Chargers
I agree here. It's not as easy to pull off, but as a small character it's often enough that it counts.

Hulking Hurlers
I actualyl don't know what that is

Sneak Attackers
Sometime, if they're lucky, and we get a surprise round, and they survive much longer.

Archers
Yeah, they can compete, but they have problems VS DR that Initiators laugh at.

Unchained Monk
They can sorta do this, they have a semi-pounce with a short range after all.

The characters who can reliably match an initiators DPR also generally are squishier, have less utility, have less combat fallback options, and have weaker saves.
>>
>>46237947
If I recall, the Hulking Hurler was a 3.5 thing that could throw like, the moon at people.

It doesn't exist in PF.
>>
>>46237947
>Yeah, they can compete, but they have problems VS DR that Initiators laugh at.
Clustered Shot. Before that, DR doesn't really matter.
>>
Melee Warlock bolts do some decent damage with the Vigilante finesse talent
>>
>>46237983
I always forget that shit exists, I ban it when I DM.
>>
>>46238040
No go, buddy.

You need to be adding dex to hit and STRENGTH to damage for that to work.

No strength on Warlock bolts, no Lethal Grace.
>>
>>46238059

Yeah, god forbid the ranger contribute to the fight against the lich.
>>
>>46238061

There's nothing that says you don't add strength to damage when using them as light melee weapons
>>
File: Squishy.png (604 KB, 919x1286) Image search: [Google]
Squishy.png
604 KB, 919x1286
Welp. Game didn't quite happen tonight since a player was out on a road trip with his family, but it was nice because he hung out on Roll20 and BSed for a few hours and recapping on what's been going on with the story. We also learned what class the BBEG looks like. It's.. well, basically the Eberron Cataclysm Mage PrC stretched out into a Wizard archetype.
https://eberron-hok.obsidianportal.com/wikis/cataclysm-mage

How did your session go, /pfg/?
>>
>>46238061
Is there anything to add Str or Dex or Wis or whatever to damage "in addition" instead of "instead" an existing stat?

If there is, you could use that.
>>
>>46238059
Wow, fuck you
>>
>>46238086
He already wasnt contributing, FIckle Winds.
>>
>>46238094
I played my first time today, and came here to learn
>>
>>46238094
Girlfriend is out of town this week and considering she's 1/3 people in the group, we didn't have the session.
>>
>>46238126
Hopefully you're learning a bit. What are you playing?
>>
>>46238101
Highest DPR and Highest consistent DPR.

They gotta have some targets they suck against. After all they don't have to charge into 15 ft reach on Huge enemies with grab attacks.
>>
>>46238059
You're an ass
>>
>Only Avenger Vigilantes get pounce

goddamnit
>>
>>46238126

You'll definitely learn something here. Of course, "something" might leave an indelible mark on your soul, but that's besides the point. Have any questions?
>>
>>46238120

Cyclonic Bow.
>>
>>46238174
Both sides have something to offer.

Part of me wants to gestalt as a Vigilante/Vigilante just to get both sides. And maybe more Vigilante talents cuz fuck, there isn't enough of them
>>
>>46238143
The other people had a few sessions already but one wasn't in tonight, so I played their character. I wasn't too thrilled at first, but truth is-its easier to run when someone already gets you started.

I was human warrior, straight forward fighter with a warhammer
>>
>>46237947
Sneak attackers can use numerous methods including animal companions to ensure flanking and thus guarantee their output against anything not immune to precision damage.

Archers don't give a fuck about DR, and even if they did they'd just take clustered shots (hint: many retrain out of it because DR/- is always low and DR/something will be ignored by high enhancement bonuses). Fuck, I'm using a *laser* and still doing fine despite resists.

As for short range, remember that the average combat map will put you at rarely more than 100-120ft from the enemy, such that even with rough terrain, you're often just one full move (more often a single move action) from being able to launch your full attacks and/or at least getting a standard and some AoOs.

Pre-Pounce the number of attacks dealt out is also low enough that a charge will make up for much of the lack on the spot.
>>
>>46238209
Historically, warhammers are my favorite weapons, but Pathfinder I usually prefer a Great-Sword or rapier.

Hope you had fun, any character ideas you have?
>>
>>46238200

I think the best weapon style for Stalker is unarmed
>>
>>46238174
Warlock, Cabalist, Zealot and Magical Child probably have access via spells. Can't remember exactly. Or at least semi-pounce.
>>
>>46238261
Why so?
>>
>>46238257
Nothing too crazy, the whole feats and skills are a bit over my head right now. I'm trying to find a rule book online to fill in the gaps
>>
>>46238094
Well my next session is Monday and I will either be retiring my Witch for Rise of the Runelords or getting her killed by a haunt or boss. Not finding the Witch class to be as fun as I had imagined. Good, but, not fun. Likely going to make an old lady elf Oracle to be the stern mother of the group (as so far we have at least 2 short bus commandos out of the 5 people that aren't me).
>>
>>46238304

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/

Here you go. This site has all the rules you might ever need to know, and fairly complete lists of feats, skills, and just about everything else you could ever want. If you ever have a specific question that needs answering (and you can't find it there), we can probably help you out.

Probably.
>>
>>46238304
Well here ya' go, boss! It's got the basics for everything you need to know
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/
>>
>>46238304
>>46238257
There was a palidin in the group who was really into it, and that helped keep us focused. There was also a rogue arsonist who kept forcing us to skip town and settlements so it was fun.
>>
>>46238284

You can pick up pounce very lategame via Pummeling Style and full attack + sneak attack on a charge

Vigilante gets a very decent +15 damage mod to unarmed attacks from class abilities and plenty of bonuses to Intimidate, I'm pretty sure you can't use Sap Master with Vigilante's notsneakattack, but you can still run an unarmed Enforcer build
>>
>>46238349
>>46238354
Thanks
>>
File: Poor Disguise Max Bluff.jpg (524 KB, 1204x1770) Image search: [Google]
Poor Disguise Max Bluff.jpg
524 KB, 1204x1770
>>46238376

>Nonlethal intimidating hand-to-hand fighting

That's actually pretty perfect for going full Batman.

The vigilante seems to have a lot of neat stuff going on, I'm just worried I wouldn't have nearly the kind of patience you need to manage the identity shenanigans without getting cheeky about it.
>>
>>46238376
Nah.

Fist of the Avenger is, as could be implied by the name, an Avenger Talent. Stalkers can't get it.
>>
>>46238404

...Wow. Bats really doesn't give a shit, does he?
>>
>>46238422

Fuck Paizo, it's good to have build diversity, but half of the things your class does doesn't work with itself
>>
>>46238381
There goes my night, and weekend and easter. Ill be back once I read enough to be confused
>>
File: Customer Service D.jpg (93 KB, 600x396) Image search: [Google]
Customer Service D.jpg
93 KB, 600x396
>>46238475
We'll be here, new friend.
>>
>>46238475

Shouldn't take long-Pathfinder doesn't make too much sense to begin with-but we'll be waiting for you when you need us. Best of luck.
>>
>>46238437

You have to admit it would be an amazing Vigilante talent to be able to go "Oh, fuck this" from time to time and bluff people into thinking you're in your vigilante identity DISGUISED as your social identity.
>>
File: Devil_May_Cry_Art_17b.jpg (351 KB, 1000x1218) Image search: [Google]
Devil_May_Cry_Art_17b.jpg
351 KB, 1000x1218
Posting this here from >>46233420
>How would I go about making a 1st level character similar to a DMC protagonist [in Pathfinder]?
Other people can jump in and tell me I'm dumb or that the idea is bad.

-----

Being exceptional right out of the gate is going to be difficult. I'd suggest something finesse focused. That said, I did have a character build I brewed for PFS (so only using sources I own) that might work well for you. It really comes "online" at level 3.

For your first level, be the Urban Barbarian Archetype. This allows you to pump up your Dexterity to ludicrous levels, which increases your AC and your attacks with rapiers. You'll want to have high Acrobatics to tumble into the middle of combat (giving you +1 to attacks and +1 to AC), and then use Combat Reflexes [taken as you level 1 Feat] to AoO any who steps away from you. Ideally you'll use these for Maneuvers.

Second and third level, you take Oracle with the Metal Mystery. I know everyone wants to go with Lame as the Curse and be cheese with Barbarian, but you're going to take Clouded Vision. Your Revelation is going to be Dance of Blades. Make up for that loss of Fast Movement.

Once you're at third level, your plan should be to cast Moment of Greatness and Lead Blades on yourself, then Rage (remember, you can't cast while Raging, even as Urbarb). Tumble into combat with a Rapier made heavier, then start tripping and dirty tricking anyone who tries to move around you. When the time comes, pop Moment of Greatness to double your Rage bonus for one roll, whether it's the attack or the damage.

For your Race, you'll probably want either Aasimar or Tiefling, but really any Outsider works, it's up to you. My original concept was just a human, because Bonus Feat and it was a Taldan Noble who was basically going to class change every two levels. I think I planned to take Extra Rage and go with 11 Con. Either way, you can pick whatever you think is most DMC.
>>
>>46238468
You can just be an avenger and get that +15 damage you know.
>>
>>46238512

Warlock gets a 1/day cost-free Simulacrum that IS your social identity
>>
>>46238094
Decided to run a session using only Path of War today and only two people showed up. Was a fiendbound marauder warder and a zealot in the party. Fiendbound Marauder was really strong, but the Zealot found a cool combo with his maneuvers. With Sleeping Goddess he drops a square down that he can teleport to, then does a charge attack. At the end of the charge he teleports back as a free action. I kind of accidentally killed the last thread's discussion and I'm sorry for that.
>>
>>46238552

No sneak attack though, especially the Stalker ability that lets you deal your lesser sneak attack damage on a successful intimidate
>>
>>46238577

It happens.
>>
>>46238512
Eh. If I were the type to DM, I'd let you get away with it.

I mean, if the Vigilante is known as a master of disguise, just go in as random important people around town. One of which being yourself.

Convincing Proof is listed as 'Up to +10'

What's more convincing than abilities and powers that this person most assuredly doesn't have.

>>46238585
It's why I'm thinking that Batman is a gestalt Vigilante. The other half of his gestalt is ALSO vigilante, so he's both Specializations at once. Also gets enough Vigilante talents to actually TAKE everything Batmannish.

Also, the Rogue Talent... Talent to get Eerie Disappearance.
>>
What minis do /pfg/ use at the table? Do you paint your own?
>>
>>46238569
Magical Child's familiar can get Change Shape and impersonate you as well iirc.
>>
>>46238611

Nah, mostly pre-painted plastics. I suck ass at painting. Though even my IRL friends favor virtual tabletop programs vs. the real thing these days. Makes me a bit sad, even though it is more convenient-I like my minis.
>>
>GMing book 1 of iron gods
>in the science deck of the ship
>players get to the bathroom and discover working toilets, a working sink, and a working shower
>after several hours in-game of playing around with it they are now planning on how to reverse engineer and invent modern toilets
How would I go about this, /pfg/?
>>
>>46238694
Something eerilie similar happened to me.

I had them run knowledge engineering checks to figure it out. I'm planning on letting either the bard or magus use knowledge arcana to make some kind of magic porta potty thing using create water and some kind of extra dimensional or teleportation spell
>>
Something to note: (arcane spellcasting) Vigilantes automatically qualify for Eldritch Knight at level 7

For some archetypes/builds this might be a strict upgrade to what you get if you level up in Vigilante
>>
What is a fun Class/Archetype that focuses on shields? I don't care if they are not optimal or are low tier. I just want to focus around a shield. Maybe even a tower shield. 1pp only unless some strong 3pp stands out.
>>
>>46238757
Warder
>>
>>46238757
Shield Champion Brawler? That might not be the name...
>>
>>46238757
PoW if you want a Tower Shield.

Fighter (Brawler) two-handing a heavy shield for bashing.
>>
>>46238757

Fighters, Brawlers, Warpriests, Vigilantes are all great contenders if you want to punch people with your shield
>>
>>46238757
Warden with Iron Turtle. Use a tower shield for everything, including damage.
>>
>>46237002
It would take more than that ;_;
>>
Build idea: Stalker Vigilante with VMC Rogue
>>
>>46238805
I can like you enough for the both of us! <3<3
>>
Campaign Idea: Every player is a gestalt double Vigilante
>>
>>46238836
I'm down.

Or at least, everyone is gestalted with Vigilante, and you can still choose vigilante for the other half if you want.
>>
File: how.png (19 KB, 409x347) Image search: [Google]
how.png
19 KB, 409x347
>>46236733
>lay down on some train tracks because that's comfy (???)
>doze off without realizing it
>die
>>
File: czjCVpk.jpg (144 KB, 960x732) Image search: [Google]
czjCVpk.jpg
144 KB, 960x732
>>46238886

made me lel
>>
File: tumblr_lwzv6hClG71r91p2wo1_500.gif (498 KB, 499x201) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lwzv6hClG71r91p2wo1_500.gif
498 KB, 499x201
Does anyone know what's missing between page 63 and 70 in the scans of Ultimate Intrigue?
>>
>>46238611
I used the pawns and pre-painted minis for my games but my GF likes to paint minis so we usually use those for his games
>>
File: smithsonian3s-3-web.jpg (30 KB, 400x610) Image search: [Google]
smithsonian3s-3-web.jpg
30 KB, 400x610
>>46239038
>and at that point I realized I typed GF instead of GM and my e-cred was ruined forever.
>>
File: Oho.jpg (49 KB, 432x537) Image search: [Google]
Oho.jpg
49 KB, 432x537
>>46239080
Your e-cred as an anon?

Yeah, I dunno how you can come back from something like that.
>>
Rolled 3 + 6 (1d20 + 6)

>>46239091
By rolling a saving throw!
>>
>>46238757
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/3rd-party-classes/super-genius-games/armiger

Literally designed to be a walking shield.
>>
File: Ohoho.jpg (261 KB, 2000x1320) Image search: [Google]
Ohoho.jpg
261 KB, 2000x1320
>>46239114
Mmm, I dunno anon. I'm still doubting your e-cred after that slipup.
>>
File: safe house.jpg (53 KB, 278x232) Image search: [Google]
safe house.jpg
53 KB, 278x232
This might be my favorite Vigilante social power

What would you do with a 10 cubic foot safe house at level 1, /pfg/?
>>
Reminder to be nice to your party's Paladin
>>
Can I use dazing power on untouchable aura?
>>
File: Cyberslum.jpg (2 MB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
Cyberslum.jpg
2 MB, 2560x1600
http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?452172-Dreamscarred-Press-Presents-quot-Arcforge-Technology-Expanded-quot&p=20582728&viewfull=1#post20582728

Arcforge updates
>>
>>46239145
What is this, a social power for ants?
>>
File: safe house.jpg (58 KB, 309x258) Image search: [Google]
safe house.jpg
58 KB, 309x258
>>46239178

Is this any better?

Also, 10 x 10 x 10 is apparently 1000 cubic feet?
>>
>>46239145
Hide a body. Slowly build up your own Dean Corll body drop.
>>
>>46239190

At level 1, you can manage a 40 foot deep, 5x5 feet hole in the ground
>>
>>46239223

Better: A 6x6x6 room at the bottom of a 87x3x3 shaft is 999 cubic feet
>>
File: laugh.gif (278 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
laugh.gif
278 KB, 640x360
>>46239327
>>
>>46239327

...But OP just wanted to know how we'd re-fluff races.
>>
File: 1442985101301.gif (1 MB, 237x336) Image search: [Google]
1442985101301.gif
1 MB, 237x336
>>46239361

North Carolina is triggering people HARD
>>
>>46239361
>>46239381
>>46239334
No. He spams this exact post every time his ban expires
>>
>>46239327
If you want to have a good time, jine the cavalry, jine the cavalry, jine the cavalry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XquoxxcHmdc [Embed]
>>
>>46239304
>>46239223

If I'm doing my math correctly, a first level Vigilante can manage a "secret hideout" that is a 8x8x8 room (512 cubic feet) underneath a 54x3x3 shaft (486 cubic feet)

Seems like a great place to drop a body/lure your enemies into
>>
>>46238694
Remind them about magic. A resetting prestidigitation trap costs 250 gp and can effectively be used to make a toilet that automatically disposes of waste. Considering that a friggin' extension cord costs 500 gp, that's probably cheaper than anything tech can do in Pathfinder.
>>
>>46239522
To be fair, that 'extension cable' is capable of taking the output from a nuclear reactor.
>>
My friend really want to play Halfling Inversigator, but we don't know how to build it so he will be useful. Someone has tips?
>>
>>46239562
>http://zenithgames.blogspot.com/2012/11/the-comprehensive-pathfinder-guides.html
>>
>>46236637
What are some decent Oracle builds? Preferably with slots leftover for Cures and Death Ward. No 3pp. GM's nixed going Juju necromancer or Life variant channeller.
>>
>>46239600

Oracle 20
>>
>>46239327
So what you're actually saying is that there *is* a coordinated effort by the darkest anals of tumblr SJWs attempting to enforce their specialtardation brand of "justice" and "everything is triggers" political correctness on the various forms of gaming we enjoy.
>>
>>46239533
To be fair that nuclear reactor's output may be lower than the gas generator in my shed, and a criticality event barely more noticible than a pathetic conventional 250kg warhead
>>
>>46239643
To be fair, power scales are fucked, since flicking a flip-lighter on and then off takes the same amount of energy as firing a laser cannon.
>>
>>46239682
The aliens who crashed into Golarion were not good electricians
>>
>>46239714
And Golarionians aren't any better.
>>
File: PZO1118-Lirianne[1].jpg (157 KB, 640x1000) Image search: [Google]
PZO1118-Lirianne[1].jpg
157 KB, 640x1000
So, /tg/, how do you fix the Gunslinger in PF?

Hell, how do you fix guns?
>>
Creating Wands
To create a magic wand, a character needs a small supply of materials, the most obvious being a baton or the pieces of the wand to be assembled. The cost for the materials is subsumed in the cost for creating the wand: 375 gp × the level of the spell × the level of the caster.

If Im not overthinking this. Then that means the weakest Wand of Cure Moderate Wounds my cleric can make would be made at CL3(When I gain the 2nd level spell slot) would be 375x 2(spell lvl) x 3(Caster lvl) worth 2250gp(1125gp) to heal 2d8+3?
>>
>>46237223
>>46237223
I don't know the rule for Call of Cthulu but it's something like this.

"Sanity Check"
"A..Again? I failed..."
"Please roll 1d6"
"Ehh it's 6"
"Roll for Idea check"
"Success---"
"Hey, it's not decided yet"
"Roll for temporary insanity"
"It's 6.."
"Oops"
>>
>>46239815
Scrap misfire completely, play with one of the higher commonality setting rules.

Boosh.
>>
>>46239815
Just make it into a bow with natural Dex-to-damage.
>>
>>46239815
Guns are fine just make them reload like bows so you don't have to do bullshit for iterative attacks.

Suddenly the gunslinger is also fine since it doesn't need 3 feats to reload
>>
>>46239817
Yes, a CL3 Cure Light Wounds wand would cost 2250gp.
>>
>>46239839
Honestly, people just need to allow advanced firearms more often.

One feat, and you're reloading as a free action. Bam. No problems at all.

Flintlocks are for chumps.
>>
>>46239729
Well most of them are just a few generations removed from being cavemen.
>>
>>46239815

Make guns a 1/encounter blasting wand
>>
>>46239849
I won't play a gunslinger unless advanced firearms are allowed

Advanced firearms make gunslinger a fully playable class
>>
>>46239859
This, it's like trying to play a melee character where the only weapons available are clubs. And not the great kind.
>>
>>46239818
What?
>>
File: vigilante hideouts.jpg (62 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
vigilante hideouts.jpg
62 KB, 1000x1000
What do you think, /pfg/?

Two ideas for 1st level Vigilante Hideouts
>>
>>46239856
Only if casters are limited to one spell per encounter.
>>
Hey /pfg/

Which seems more in line with an Armorist's Bound Equipment ability?

The Magical Child's animal guide as it is, or a Conjuration Companion that starts out Tiny?
>>
>>46239842
The example I used was a Cure Moderate 2nd level spell. I see the Cure Light at Cl3 comes out to 1125gp(375 x 1 x 3). or did you mean to say Cure Moderate?
>>
>>46239882
So what, you have your initial room, then the bin chute, and then the corpsehole at the bottom? I can dig it.
>>
>>46239891
My bad. Cure Moderate would be 4500 normally, which is 2250 crafted.

I forgot to half the crafted cost for CLW.
>>
>>46239909
Cool beans. Thank you.
>>
>>46239896

Yeah, one on the right has two entrances. One leads into a 7x7x7 room, the other leads to a 40 foot drop with a 7x7x7 room at the bottom. A door in the upper room also leads into the long shaft.
>>
>>46239887
Also worth noting that the companion wouldn't get more form talents from the M Child spending talents on it, more that they gain one automatically every few levels. Like, maybe one per four levels.
>>
>>46239877
Someone asked for a translation of OP pic?
>>
File: rock.png (213 KB, 993x722) Image search: [Google]
rock.png
213 KB, 993x722
Talk of wands reminds me I'm going to need to harass our Warpriest to help me make a Wand of Restoration once we get the time; 10.5Kgp for 50 uses of Resto ain't a bad deal. Anyone have any suggestions for wands and such? I'll need to make a creation list of sorts.
>>
>>46239830
And don't forget to apply the gunslinger ability change (gunsmith for gun training at level 1) to gun archetypes when using Guns Everywhere...

Speaking of, Where's DTG, I gotta ask him that for mine...
>>
So I built an encounter. My players are moving a caravan through an abandoned city, and are going to be fighting one enemy. This enemy is a sniper.

They are level 12.

I am building a Vigilante for this, using Vital Strike he will be attacking from 1100ft away for a 8d8+30 damage, move, and take another shot. His plan is to first kill the horses and force the party (and other people on the caravan) to take shelter in buildings. He is gonna attack them in a square and have booby trapped the buildings around the square (the dangerous shit like opening the door sets off an explosive).

Basically it's 1 level 12 with 8hrs of prep time vs 4 level 12s. I am wondering how I should make it more interesting. I'm thinking of giving him emergency Brilliant Energy arrows, so in case if he is pushed he is going to start sniping them through buildings. What kind of stuff can I give him to see through stone? There is a kind of tiefling that can do that for one round, right?
>>
>>46239980
> Creating Wands
> Fifty of each needed material component are required (one for each charge).
> Restoration
> Components V, S, M (diamond dust worth 100 gp or 1,000 gp, see text)

So either 5k more or 50k more...
>>
>>46239886

Buy more guns if you want more uses/encounter
>>
File: vigilante commieblock01.jpg (28 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
vigilante commieblock01.jpg
28 KB, 1000x1000
>>46239882
>>46239896

Here's an idea for a first level Vigilante Commieblock

3 rooms, each 7 feet tall, 7 feet long, and 5.45 feet wide, with a 22
>>
>>46240023
Actually part of the point is to pin them down and scare the crap out of them, so instead he holds action when they're in full cover.

Thing is, the moment anything pops up into LoS, he has a readied shot.

Don't let him be stupid. Once they get within 2 movement turns (depending on their own speeds that could be 120ft like it could be 600ft) he's gonna make sure he's fucking gone. They can get xp for the encounter by chasing him off, but of course if he runs they never got to loot....

My own sniper encounter a few weeks back was a railgun marksman with a psi-core letting him convert PP into a couple of extra shots a day. He wasn't particularly accurate when they hid behind buildings (well, you still fire down a LINE, but wrong square means no hits) since he couldn't tell exactly where they were all the time, only make educated guesses, but believe me, when that first slug made a peephole through the rock and pulverized the tree behind them, you can be sure they fucking pissed themselves!
>>
>>46240050

Sorry, 22 foot tall, 3x3 vertical shaft with rope ladders connecting them

If we change the dimensions of the shaft to 2x2 feet, we can make each of the three rooms 7x7x6.2

I'm honestly not sure how wide a shaft should be for regular ladder use
>>
File: Echs in Elven.png (410 KB, 1047x752) Image search: [Google]
Echs in Elven.png
410 KB, 1047x752
>>46240033
Fair point. Wands of Lesser Resto then.
>>
>>46240066
I like the idea of tricking them into thinking cover is save, then a Brilliant Energy arrow comes through a wall and kills one of the people in the room. Even more so because being in a building you know he can shoot through, and having no idea where he is, is fucking terrifying.
>>
>>46240087
Well I won't discourage you from making it an archer (but way better if it was a guy with a minotaur double-crossbow, for that extra surprise if they ever rush him in the open....)

So here's something for your non-railgun fuckery.

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/psionics-unleashed/psionic-powers/e/ephemeral-bolt

You don't just not know where he is. You're not even certain when it is he fucking shot you through!
>>
>>46240087
Maybe use Splintercloud Arrows?

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/equipment---final/weapons/weapon-descriptions/ammunition/ammunition-bow-arrow-splintercloud

So he scratches people up from getting close enough. Keep 'em on their toes.
>>
>>46240114
Additional note: It's often ignored because it's just a dumb level 0 talent... but... Trick Shot.

You need the thing to round the fucking corner? You need to thread the eye of a really fat needle?
Trick Shot. It's like the power of courage, but for angry archers.
>>
>>46236871
Step three: choose to fail your Will save.
>>
>>46237766
>In terms of other stuff, I still found the Warder to have an AC of "you need a 20 mook and a 15+ named enemy"
Tank class have AC as viable defense, the horror. Actually, how much more AC does ZS ('cause regular warder doesn't get his aegis bonus to AC) have over 2H barbarian or fighter, 5 shield at level 20? Or 10 shield with expanded if you choose not to get maneuvers instead?
>and saves of "fuck you"
Tell us how that warder got his save DCs higher than wizard, and how many of his strikes that required a save were AoEs.
>>
>>46240135
Speaking of Archers, what's the best way to maximize damage as an archer?
>>
Two questions:
A) what is the attack penalty for a medium character wielding a Minotaur double crossbow?
B) does choosing a 20 on the Cyclops helm mean I threaten a crit?

Bolt ace might be fun to try with a build revolving around using grit to resolve attacks vs touch AC, and then choosing to crit for 10d8+28 damage once per day for bosses.
>>
>>46240685
>A) what is the attack penalty for a medium character wielding a Minotaur double crossbow?
If proficient with it, -2 for wrong size and -2 from the weapon itself.

>B) does choosing a 20 on the Cyclops helm mean I threaten a crit?
As far as I can tell, yes.
>>
>>46240685
1 grit per 1 attack when you're doing 4-5 per round seems... inefficient..
>>
any good rules for turning improvised weapons to real weapons?
>>
>>46240685
It's fun in conjunction with a vorpal weapon.
OHKO fools.
>>
>>46240087
I think Brilliant Energy arrows are stopped by physical matter, they just don't affect it. I could have sworn I did see a weapon recently that explicitly ignores inorganic matter though.
>>
Is it too lewd for my male Dwarf Cleric to have an female Elf maid as a cohort?
>>
>>46240971
Oh found it, it's the Inubrix special weapon material. Only passes through iron or steel though.
>>
>>46240990
Will you be holding hands?
>>
>>46240997
No. accept when she accidentally touch my hand while pouring tea.
>>
File: lewd.png (43 KB, 400x279) Image search: [Google]
lewd.png
43 KB, 400x279
>>46241046
>>
Rate my custom magic weapon i intend to give my party

>the bloodreaver
It's a +1 great axe that, whenever it kills something, it gains the anathema trait against the race of the guy killed for the rest of the day or until it is used to kill something different. If the victim has an alignment based RD,the weapon also re-aligns itself to get past the RD
>>
>>46241058
It legitimately makes me sad that "holding hands" became the meme stand-in for lewdness, because holding hands is cute and nice and everyone should do it with all their friends to be closer friends!
>>
>>46240770
Ok, I'd be sitting at +9/+4 attack modifier after those penalties. Crossbow mastery means that by RAW I can reload it as a free action but if the DM gets annoyed I'm not sure if it will still be viable.

I asked about the Cyclops helm because I like the idea of using my dual light crossbows for most fights, but breaking out the Minotaur double crossbow for bosses.

>>46240851
True, but you get grit back for killing stuff with a crossbow and my attacks would be +11/+11/+6 with TWF or +9/+9/+9/+4 with TWF and rapid shot on my light crossbows.
>>46240861
Level 7 so no vorpal yet unfortunately, I did notice that the Cyclops helm and vorpal would be pretty funny.
>>
>>46241090
How are you TWFing with Crossbows? You need to wield them in two hands to reload them.
>>
>>46241116
Two level alchemist dip for the extra arm/tentacle. Mutagen for +4 dex as well.
>>
>>46241089
I gives free hug to all my friends. Way less lewd than holding hand.
>>
>>46241090
>Crossbow mastery means that by RAW I can reload it as a free action but if the DM gets annoyed I'm not sure if it will still be viable.
Is he annoyed with bows too?
>>
>>46241090
But that's the point anon. You're burning 3 grits or 4 grits for those full-attack, but you only get 1 back.

>>46241116
Several way. You can even use Weapon Master's Handbook "create weapon" to make a wrist crossbow (or use the UI version with crossbow mastery, if your GM won't allows customize weapon).

>>46241046
*Except. Damn it English.
>>
>>46241140
See! That's what I mean! There's not much more comfy than snuggling up with a friend and holding their hand while you watch a movie together or something, but now it's all "lewd lewd lewd"!
>>
Where can one find the maneuvers from the Piercing Thunder, Tempest Gale & Mithral Current disciplines?
>>
>>46241149
Bows don't do 4d8+dex damage multiple times per round on a 19-20/x4 crit. Admittedly not all the die are multiplied, but a crit of 10d8+28 is quite a lot.

>>46241155
I get that, but I'd be making one accurate attack with the Minotaur bow and hopefully one shotting the enemy to get the grit back.
>>
>>46241186
PoW:E
And no, I don't know when it will get put on the Trove or SRD
>>
>>46241199
Dammit, forgot to take name off from other thread
>>
>>46241199
Is it available somewhere else on the internet maybe?
>>
>>46241229
Yes. The Dreamscarred site store. And to a lesser extent the Paizo store.

But the playtest versions are 90% close to the final versions, just look at those for now.
>>
>>46241296
Thanks!
>>
>>46241198
IIRC, you can't use oversize ranged Weapon at all, unless you have a certain teamwork feat.
>>
File: Lain - In Static 2.gif (729 KB, 400x290) Image search: [Google]
Lain - In Static 2.gif
729 KB, 400x290
Ack, I went to sleep before the new thread started.

In case I do it again, next OP pls note that we're missing class/archetype pages 20-25, 28-31, 40-53, 66, and anything after 67 from Ultimate Intrigue. Wanna keep it simple for the leakbros.
>>
>>46241310
Had another look at the Weapon Sizes rules, doesn't say that you specifically can't use ranged weapons, but it says the weapon goes up one category for every size above the wielder and if that brings it above Two-Handed or below Light it cannot be wielded at all. And since most ranged weapons are Two Handed, they fall into that category.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 51

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.