[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Warcraft Lore and RPG Discussion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 82
File: sargeras.jpg (160 KB, 745x991) Image search: [Google]
sargeras.jpg
160 KB, 745x991
>Titan Edition

Discuss the viability of the Warcraft universe as a tabletop RPG setting. Play nice and keep the shitposting to a minimum.

>Previous thread >>46198719
>>
File: sparkshine.jpg (110 KB, 692x1000) Image search: [Google]
sparkshine.jpg
110 KB, 692x1000
Remember Theramore.
>>
>>46226895
Sargeras, the only raid boss where you'll need ten tanks: One for each toe.
>>
>>46227062
No, the entire expansion continent is going to be his face, or on top of his chest where his heart should be.

>>46226441

I think Night of the Dragon was super bad, but I like dthe Skardyn and the Dwarf stuff ... And I actually DIDN'T hate Rhonin's Raptor Army, because I remembered multiple quests about how fucking smart Raptors and Ravasaurs etc were in WoW as far back as Vanilla.
>>
>remake draenei because I don't like how they were handled in wow
>end up almost going in the complete and opposite direction thematically
Uhhh, whoops.
>>
>>46226895
After reading the Chronicles, I'm totally with this guy.
>>
File: Garrosh, son of Hellscream.png (936 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
Garrosh, son of Hellscream.png
936 KB, 1024x576
Post people that did nothing wrong
>>
File: Sargeras-header03-mr060115.jpg (76 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
Sargeras-header03-mr060115.jpg
76 KB, 620x350
>>46227409
>>
>>46227360
Aren't raptors in WoW smart enough to have (really primitive) tribal societies? WILD ones even wear feathers on their arms.
>>
File: 1433099597290.jpg (82 KB, 499x497) Image search: [Google]
1433099597290.jpg
82 KB, 499x497
>>46227409
>Killing wisest horde faction leader in single combat
>Leaving Theramore a magically irradiated hellhole in the name of conquest, ironically stripping it of all value
>Letting Sylvanas, worst horde faction leader do whatever she wants without more than a minor chastisement
>Telling Thrall to "1 v 1 me irl fagot"
>Losing said 1 v 1 after Thrall takes off his kiddy gloves
>Giving enough of a shit about Pandaria to waste Horde lives over it
>Ignoring every single word to ever come out of Saurfang's mouth even though he's the most decorated commander in the Horde

I could go on for years, Garrosh a shit

A SHIT
>>
>>46227510
Pretty much.

I actually liked that those quest strings were elaborated on.

I'd have rather seen it from someone who was not Knaak, but it was good to see it picked up in a major way.
>>
File: 1401455674749.jpg (42 KB, 700x479) Image search: [Google]
1401455674749.jpg
42 KB, 700x479
>>46227559
>Letting Sylvanas, worst horde faction leader
And your opinion is disregarded
>>
>>46227616
Sylvanus would have turtled and left Gilneas and maybe even Southshore and Hillsbrad alone if Garrosh hadn't said "Go expand your territory and also do it without your greatest weapon, use meatgrinder tactics instead."

She's scared of death and doesn't especially want MORE people mad at her.
>>
File: DIDNTDUNUFFIN.jpg (25 KB, 200x209) Image search: [Google]
DIDNTDUNUFFIN.jpg
25 KB, 200x209
>>46227409
>>
File: 1435057635515.jpg (28 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
1435057635515.jpg
28 KB, 375x375
>>46227616
Who would you say is worse? The Blood Elf regent, single handedly holding together a fractured, betrayed, and dynastyless people after two of the worst tragedies in their people's histories occurred in the same fucking decade? Or maybe Vol'jin, the Troll who was trusted enough by Thrall to be next Warchief after Garrosh spaghetti'd everywhere? Baine, who's busy justly avenging his Father's betrayal because Garrosh let his murderer walk off into the sunset scott free? The only one I could see rivaling Sylvanas for worst faction leader is the Goblin Head Dickbag, and those guys barely qualify as a playable race, let alone a Horde faction.
>>
File: jaina (6).jpg (154 KB, 800x1054) Image search: [Google]
jaina (6).jpg
154 KB, 800x1054
>>46227409
>>
File: deploy the plague.jpg (302 KB, 781x443) Image search: [Google]
deploy the plague.jpg
302 KB, 781x443
>>46227733
>Vol'Jin
>Baine
>Galliwix
Three literally who's no-one cares about. Vol'Jin was only pushed by Blizz and so hated by the community that they had to shaft him after only one expasion as warchief. Lor'Themar is nice though, after he got more attention in the more recent fluff
>>
File: sylvannas.jpg (29 KB, 580x290) Image search: [Google]
sylvannas.jpg
29 KB, 580x290
>>46227733
>Sylvannas
>literally the only leader having to fight against all of Gilneas, the remnants of Dalaran, the dwarven outposts, the worgen, Southshore, the Scarlet Crusade, the Syndicate in Alterac, and having the Scourge for neighbors, all while having the Kor'kron breathing down her neck
>despite all that STILL manages to have a New Plague brewed, develop gulags to make her rule absolute, and makes allies with the Val'kyr without being reprimanded or caught
>worst faction leader
>>
>>46227733
>Or maybe Vol'jin, the Troll who was trusted enough by Thrall to be next Warchief after Garrosh spaghetti'd everywhere?
To be fair, the only reason Vol'jin can't serve as Warchief right now is because he's legitimately missing in action.
>>
>>46227409
energy, power, my people are addicted to it.
a dependence made manifest after the Sunwell was destroyed
welcome to the future, a pity you are too late to stop it. no one can stop me now! SELAMA ASHAL'ANORE!
>>
>>46227852
>the Syndicate in Alterac
In Cata the Alterac syndicate sit in their questless towns doing nothing,

She sends people to fight a few in Arathi.

>>46227848
I liked Vol'jin, so did a lot of people even before he was Warchief.
>>
File: 1433114207520.jpg (95 KB, 472x365) Image search: [Google]
1433114207520.jpg
95 KB, 472x365
>>46227950
You forget your image, so here you go
>>
File: 1430861994193.png (564 KB, 500x738) Image search: [Google]
1430861994193.png
564 KB, 500x738
>>46227848
Uh, I don't know who you're talking about, but Vol'jin was a pretty swell guy and no one really hated him. More that they hated that Papa Thrall wouldn't come back and be their Warchief again, and if you don't know who Baine is, it's probably because he's a relatively new faction leader seeing as GARROSH MURDERED HIS FATHER AND ALL
>>
File: Grand Apothecary Putress.jpg (110 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Grand Apothecary Putress.jpg
110 KB, 1280x720
>>46227973
What a qt

>>46227409
Pic related, he just wanted to make the forsaken great again
>>
>>46228019
He fell for a dreadlord's machinations. Putress was a putz.
>>
>>46228060
If Putress wasn't introduced just to be killed off he could've been a great Forsaken character instead of the Mary Sue's they normally spit out.
>>
File: Draenei.jpg (266 KB, 1600x1233) Image search: [Google]
Draenei.jpg
266 KB, 1600x1233
>>46227367
Shadowy primitive and ugly assassins rather than Light-blessed advanced and beautiful Paladins?

Because if so, you did absolutely nothing wrong.
>>
>>46227848
>Vol'Jin was only pushed by Blizz and so hated by the community
Confirmed for not knowing what the fuck you're talking about. People love Vol'jin.
>>
>>46228152
Troll fans wanted their leader to actually go and do something.
>>
File: 1453727239291.jpg (236 KB, 588x719) Image search: [Google]
1453727239291.jpg
236 KB, 588x719
>>46228152
>People love Vol'jin.
Yeah right, the fanbase totally welcomed him as warchief
>>
>>46228145
I did base them off the warcraft 3 draenei, but there are some exceptions. (Mostly stuff pulled from wow but refluffed to make sense)
>Naruu are spiritual symbols, letting them use magic like light, shadow and other sorts of magic, as long as they dedicate themselves to a symbol
>Slightly less hunched than the warcraft 3, small and lean, uglier than wow draenei but not quite on the same level as warcraft 3 draenei
>Males are the most vibrant in their sexual dimorphism, females are muted colour wise, nothing silly like the wow version
>When they go to war, they play for keeps
>You thought the mana bomb was bad?
>HOOO BOY

I'm mostly rambling about my refluffing now because I want to share it people. I just wish I could draw then I could bring this stuff to life outside of a campaign
>>
File: even worse.jpg (16 KB, 250x367) Image search: [Google]
even worse.jpg
16 KB, 250x367
>>46227367
>>46228145
>>46228295
>getting rid of HORSECOCK
>>
>>46228201
>>46228178
He didn't get much chance to *DO* anything since the next expansion was the fucking Orcland Expeditionary Force story.
>>
How it should have been in vanilla:

Alliance:
Humans
Dwarves
Gnomes
Night Elves (or something)

Horde:
Orcs
Taurens
Trolls
Ogres (or Goblins)

Edgy:
Forsaken
Blood Elves
Naga
Draenei (Broken)
>>
>>46228563
>Edgy
Go live in your happy land where no-one can ever do bad things then
>>
>>46228615
>THIS IS WARCRAFT
>WAR ISN'T FAIR

>Killing orcs would be unfair to horde players so now dalaran is neutral.
>>
File: Garrosh did everything wrong.gif (1003 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Garrosh did everything wrong.gif
1003 KB, 400x400
>>46226929
never 5get.

>>46227409
filename

>>46227616
>>46227848
>>46227852
[LUX VULT INTENSIFIES]
>>
>>46228563
>Forsaken joining the Illidari
why

also the night elves joining the Alliance was retarded levels of writer asspull
>>
>>46228748
I agree, but it feels like it would be hard to balance 4 FACTIONS in an MMO.
>>
>>46228748
Nah, just tons and tons and TONS of racial guilt for taking large roles in the nearly ending the world at least twice now, thrice if you count blood elves seeing as the Night Elves are old enough to remember that they're very closely related as well
>>
File: Kum'isha_the_Collector_tcg.jpg (937 KB, 1547x1200) Image search: [Google]
Kum'isha_the_Collector_tcg.jpg
937 KB, 1547x1200
>>46228295
>>Slightly less hunched than the warcraft 3, small and lean, uglier than wow draenei but not quite on the same level as warcraft 3 draenei
Sounds good to me. The Warcraft 3 design looked like they were a race of old men, so the younger ones would probably be in better shape. Funny thing is, I've only ever been able to find one Lost One artwork with a closed mouth.

Personally, I'd go with a design between the Lost Ones and the Broken, though without the same bulk that the Broken have.
>>
>>46228748
no it was the best thing the night elves could do. They could join the faction that had ruined large parts of ashenvale and was actively creating more undead, or they could join the faction led by the perky archmage who was trying to carve out a new home without chimping out.
>>
>>46227559
>>Letting Sylvanas, worst horde faction leader do whatever she wants without more than a minor chastisement
That's actually untrue. Garrosh was apparently the only person in the universe that was actually willing to call Sylvanas out on her shit. I believe he even had a unit of Kor'kron to keep an eye on her and the Forsaken.
>>
>>46228510
And that was a fucking shame. I used to be a huge Troll fan before I realized they were never going to be allowed to actually do anything or make any progress.

I started playing a Forsaken after that, so now I guess I figured out what it was like to be part of a faction with a leader the writers actually care about.
>>
>>46228830
Yeah, I also attribute that to the corruption occuring when draenor blew up, so the draenei in draenor before it becomes outland? Well, they'll stand tall, they'll still be quite small compared to orcs and ogres and such, but they'll look like more than a ragtag band of surviving old men. Although they'll be in a bit of a dire situation because of being pushed out by the demon-empowered horde on draenor but STILL
>>
>>46227848
>so hated by the community
Everyone I've talked to outside of 4chan, including the official forums, has been all for Vol'jin as warchief.
>>
>>46228886
The trolls did get an entire pre-expansion event to themselves: retaking the Echo Isles from Zalazane.
>>
>>46228748
FOrsaken could join the Illidari because Bloodelves and because of the possible role Illidan's attack on Icecrown with the Eye of Sargeras played in their freedom.
>>
>>46228963
There were a few other pre-expansion events for Cata, I somehow missed the Elemental invasion event but it happened.
>>
>>46228927
Well, I kind of suspected that their young men, who would be their main warriors, were mostly wiped out in the genocidal war that was waged against them. A major reason why they all look like old men would be because they are old men.
>>
>>46229110
Yeah, that does make sense. This version will be slightly different, but it'll probably come out and make sense when I finally get this campaign rolling.
>>
>>46227848
I've never met anybody who really hated Vol'jin. People's opinion him seem to range from "literally who?" to "pretty cool guy". At worst he's kind of forgotten about rather than actively disliked.
>>
>>46229223
I don't like him because he's Jamaican.
>>
>>46229241
jamaicans are pretty bro tier.
>>
>>46229276
DUDE WEED LMAOs are not bro-tier.
>>
>>46228748
>>46228821
I'm going to take this opportunity to cut in and ramble about the TBC era AU campaign I'm planning, if that's alright.

First, there's the Alliance:
>Stormwind is still 'the heart' of the Alliance, is kind of second best at everything.
>Kul Tiras is still rebuilding after the second war, but its navy is still the strongest in the world. Some of the ships are on loan from Gilneas, though.
>Gilneas is still part of the Alliance, because Genn in this reality didn't have as much of a hard-on for that wall, so its location was moved as part of a compromise with Crowley. Only Ambermill got left out, but the citizens were evacuated first. And a famine forced them to seek outside assistance, hence lending their navy to Kul Tiras as part of the deal.
>Dalaran is still part of the Alliance, but isn't very active, with the whole bubble and rebuild plan. They annexed Ambermill after the wall was built, though, and still have some contact with the outside world. A lot of their citizens are refugees in Kul Tiras and Stormwind.
>Ironforge is the industrial powerhouse of the Alliance, and the sole reason they outfit as many troops as they have.
>Wildhammer clan are part of the Alliance, though they mostly only deal with Ironforge directly. Still supply all the gryphons.
>Gnomeragon is still an irradiated hellhole, so the gnomes can't offer much help. They're mostly focusing on scrubbing their capital down and rebuilding, so they can start contributing more.
>Draenei joined the Alliance because MUH LIGHT, basically. They're still getting sorted, but are making friends with the night elves (or at least apologizing profusely for mutating the fuck out of that island when they crashed, but they do want to fix that.) Still first in line to go through the dark portal, because Vindicators want some vindication.
>>
File: 1457358068057.jpg (175 KB, 764x948) Image search: [Google]
1457358068057.jpg
175 KB, 764x948
>>46229300
The Horde:
>Mostly orcs and trolls in Orgrimmar, still finding their footing. They have a treaty / trade agreement with the night elves for lumber, but it doesn't always give them as much as they want, and sometimes the goblin contractors get overzealous with the logging and the nelfs wreck their shredders. Strained diplomacy, but not quite about to break into war.
>Thunderbluff is still virtually unassailable, so the tauren are working on securing the rest of Mulgore from the occasional centaur incursion, and also settling any disputes they have amongst themselves. Still the biggest bros.
>The Stonemaul ogres are actually a pretty significant presence in the Horde, even if there aren't a lot of them. Surprisingly dedicated. Patrols the marsh to keep shit safe, so Horde relations with Theramore stay healthy. Still wondering where the fuck Rexxar is.

Ratchet isn't part of the horde, but they do have 'extended contracts' that mean the goblins are pretty close to being a part of it. But Gazlowe still has enough room to claim neutrality if a war ever breaks out.

Theramore is officially its own entity, and serves as neutral ground for any diplomatic meetings between the horde and alliance. They still try to keep close ties to Kul Tiras, though, if only to keep Kul Tiras from giving into the orc murdering racist tendencies.

The night elves are their own faction which basically tries to keep everyone else's shit at arms length, while very slowly moving away from their isolationist mentality. So they occasionally trade with other nations and sometimes work together, but it's a slow process. The draenei crashing in their backyard is speeding it up, though, since it's one of those situations where they have no choice but to work with others.

The Cenarion Circle also helps, as its members are from the night elves and horde, but put aside their nationality while working together.
>>
>>46229285
they are.
>>
>>46229604
>Capcha thinks coffee is soup.

>Lordaeron / The Forsaken are separate from the Horde. They're digging in their heels and praying the Alliance leaves them alone, while trying to make nice with anyone they can. It's kind of difficult, since they still top even orcs on the 'kill on sight' chart, but the last few years of never attacking their neighbors has helped soften that. A little.
>Actually found an ally in Quel'thalas, because they offered to aid with rebuilding. Diplomacy was pretty much only possible because Sylvanas is a resurrected high elf, and even then the blood elves are nervous around them.

>Quel'thalas is still about eight kinds of fucked and full of internal and external strife. City in ruins, trolls and undead still trying to raze the rest of it. Majority of belfs think Kael'thas abandoned them. Some think he just left to get help, and think sending M'uru to them was the best thing ever. Some are too depressed to give a shit either way.
>There's even more division because of the whole keeping a being of pure Light locked up in their basement thing.
>Liadrin is putting together what forces they can spare to help with charging the Dark Portal, if only to find Kael and ask him to explain exactly what the hell is going on.
>Lor'themar is frantically trying to keep the peace.

Shattrath snuck some messengers through the Dark Portal after it opened to try to warn Azeroth about an impending invasion. And to ask with help dealing with that on their end. Basically as an excuse for playable arakkoa.

The Sons of Lothar are still holding on in Honor Hold. Convincing them that they can totally trust the green orcs that came through the portal is probably going to be an early campaign goal.

And the Illidari are currently under siege by demons and dealing with their own sub-faction shit.

I want to stress to the players that there's more to the campaign than 'red vs blue.'
>>
>>46229604
>>The Stonemaul ogres are actually a pretty significant presence in the Horde, even if there aren't a lot of them. Surprisingly dedicated. Patrols the marsh to keep shit safe, so Horde relations with Theramore stay healthy. Still wondering where the fuck Rexxar is.
I'm just imagining Ogres, Humans and whatnot chilling out by one of the Theramore guard towers trading stories around the campfire.

It's super cozy.
>>
>>46230197
There used to be a Shade rest inn in Dustwallow Marsh ran by smiling jim that both Horde and Alliance soldiers go chill in,
before it was burned down by grimtotem Taurens.
>>
File: 1458334810600.jpg (260 KB, 785x1100) Image search: [Google]
1458334810600.jpg
260 KB, 785x1100
I for one am excited for the possible return of our lichlord and master. Everyone else is a shit.

Also you can play as KT in this weeks tavern brawl (yaay~)
>>
>>46230359
>tfw everyone concedes if they get Rafaam because 90% of players are retarded
>>
>>46230430
I mean KT doesnt have a ton of board clearing so it can get kind of hairy late game
>>
>>46230952
if you're playing Rafaam you just rely on your removal until you complete the staff and then coast to victory on 4 mana Tirions and 2 mana Sylvanases but people are too dumb to figure it out so they just give up
>>
File: Proudmoore2.jpg (18 KB, 207x261) Image search: [Google]
Proudmoore2.jpg
18 KB, 207x261
>>46227409
>>
>>46228563
the alliance ends up contained 50% of the player base minimum, while blood elves wrack up another 15% by themselves. The Horde are lucky if they get 20% of players. The Forsaken make up 10%. The Naga and Draenei get 5% between them because nobody want's to play them

Enjoy your faction balance
>>
>>46232124
Jaina is the ultimate disappointment a father could have. Literally pretends to not want that big orc cock but killed her own padre to make a greenskin happy. And let's not forget she wanted to bang a slant-eyed elf and she friendzoned a fucking prince so hard he became the Lich King, when if she had just given him pity sex NONE of WotLK would have happened.
>>
>>46232410
I thought she told Kael to fuck off as well?
>>
File: Maiev Shadowsong.jpg (44 KB, 443x551) Image search: [Google]
Maiev Shadowsong.jpg
44 KB, 443x551
>>46227409
>>
>>46232410
Actually the main reason for Arthas turning is because he lost his horse jumping a frozen gulley. I shit you not.
>>
>>46232410
She and Arthas banged a ton.

Or at least once.
>>
>>46232466
Impossible, otherwise Blizzard would have given them a baby that was an arcane paladin that had Anduin as a big-brother figure.
>>
>>46232458
>>46232466
Golden was a mistake.

William King should have written that book
>>
>>46232520
Fanfiction has that covered for you Sempai
>>
>>46232615
I actually don't know a fanfic where those two get together. everyone sends me 500 fanfics of her getting greened
>>
File: sad pepe.png (87 KB, 684x576) Image search: [Google]
sad pepe.png
87 KB, 684x576
>tfw the End of Time raid has future Nozdormu warning the raid party that the end of WoW is a better future than what's going to happen if Deathwing is put down
>tfw he was right
>>
>>46232901
he was more right than even he knew
>>
>>46232453
soon we will fix this bitches mistake!
>>
>>46232901
fuck that time bending dragon!
>>
>>46232845
Nah there was one I found where they have a kid (Daughter with a shitty name naturally). It wasn't very good. The kid ends up in Icecrown somehow and dies from some disease.

Arthas has Frostmourne chow the kids soul and Jaina has some angst ridden experience in the kids bedroom when they're looting Arthas' stuff.

It is ridiculously hard to find anything decent with Arthas full stop actually.
>>
>>46232453
This is the ugliest night elf I've ever seen.

No mystery why she was/is lesbian.
>>
>>46232615
Its Jaina/KT in my fanfiction....based off a fanfiction (frostblood. They just have such a good relationship)
>>
>>46233045
jesus, that is extremely cringe.
>>
>>46233214
Fuck I just want a KT and Arthas bro-fic where they piss about being snide to everyone.

Those two undead campaigns in W3 had some great moments from the hero characters.
>>
>>46232458
That was just to give him a childhood trauma that was relatively private but didn't involve him actually hiding a human body.

Also so people would GET HYPE for the inevitable Invincible Mount Drop.

He flashed BACK to the horse dying a few too many times (And there were a feeeewwww too many flashbacks to the Warcraft 3 Straholme dialog.) but having the horse's death and his *Failure* to use the light to save it act as a formative event in his early life is fine.
>>46232605
How is having them bang a mistake?
>>
>>46233359
arthas' entire story and feels about losing a fucking horse. And him sperging out after hearing that the girl he liked might want babies. In the manual he wanted babies and she wanted to study.
>>
>>46233287
Probably the reason why I like the undead campaign so much. Kelly is also like Azeroths best number 2 man
>>
File: Foresttroll.jpg (125 KB, 837x618) Image search: [Google]
Foresttroll.jpg
125 KB, 837x618
I wonder what a bulked up Female forest troll would look like?

(There's actually a decent image by Demien that almost fits what I think they should look like, but the fingers are wrong and it's NSFW)

>>46233389
The Jaina reversal was a bit weird, they should have just had it so a third party wanted them to just get it over with and make babies and neither of them particularly wished for it.
>>
>>46233214
whats the story about?
>>
>>46233527
Frostblood? Jaina accidentally becomes the Lich King after Arthas dies and does all the statecraft stuff. Kel'Thuzad covertly then overtly tries to be her advisor/teacher. Its good untill after ch18, the last 4 are very meh
>>
>>46233655
wat
>>
>>46233691
Or did I misunderstand the question. My idiot story is just smut
>>
>>46234322
I just got perplexed how the FF turns the way it does.
>>
>>46234360
Kel'Thuzad uses his towering intellect to devise a genious and daring plan: in disguise, be one of three people Jaina can talk to (because there arent a lot of people who want to talk to the lich king). Shenanigans follow
>>
File: lichkingjaina.jpg (364 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
lichkingjaina.jpg
364 KB, 1920x1200
>>46233655
Aw, yes.
>>
>>46235703
MY DICK
>>
I'm sure this gets asked a lot but what did Stormwind and Ironforge do during the scourge and burning legion invasion?
>>
>>46236365
IF did send troops to help fight the scourge.
SW was still rebuilding. It basically sat out the war.
>>
File: wedding_by_relaxable-d9e9190.jpg (168 KB, 1191x670) Image search: [Google]
wedding_by_relaxable-d9e9190.jpg
168 KB, 1191x670
>how arthas should have ended.
>>
>>46236365
Stormwind was busy ripping off all their tradesmen

reminder that with Stormjews, you lose
>>
>>46236478
blame that dragon whore!
>>
>>46236478
>>46236532
Heck it's hard to tell just how much mind control she used on the "Corrupt" SW nobles.

Her daddy did manage to calm down a table with Genn Fucking Greymane, Thoras fucking Trollbane and Admiral motherfucking Proudmoore and subsequently had all of them plus Terenas eating out of his hand.
>>
>>46236587
Or to be more accurate "Make Gilneas Great Again and fuck everyone else" Greymane, Admiral Daelin "Broadside fire makes my greenskin killcount higher" Proudmoore, and Thoras Troll-"And any other motherfucker who looks at me funny"-bane
>>
When did Varian go missing? was it before or after they dicked over the stone masons?
>>
>>46236460
it still hurts bro
RIP in peace prince arthas. In damning yourself you saved your people, for a time.
;_;7
>>
>>46236657
It's complicated, the Nobles in charge of raising the funds refused to pay, and rather vitriolically insulted the masons, and while Varian was trying to sort everything out the Stonemasons started borderline-rioting and a stone killed his wife when the family came out onto the balcony to calm them down.

At which point he basically ordered all the defias killed, arrested, or exiled.
>>
>>46236711
OUR CAUSE IS RIGHTEOUS
>>
>>46236711
So he was around at that point then? How long after that did the dragon chick strand him on an island or whatever happened to him?
>>
>>46235703
>>
>>46236460
>not arthas and sylvannas love
So fucking lame.
And she would follow her sister's path of superior human cock.
>>
>>46236657
>>46236711
>>46236742
>>46236743
I think this happened... Hrm Varian comes back a few months before Wrath ingame, so maybe it happened shortly before or after the third War.

And I think it's the split Varians talking to each other to reunite.

I will need to reread the full comic.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6g8cFTvhhms
>>
File: Defias Riots tiffin-dead.jpg (486 KB, 1239x955) Image search: [Google]
Defias Riots tiffin-dead.jpg
486 KB, 1239x955
>>46236840
Derp, forgot the picture.
>>
>>46236893
oh ya the strong willed Varian was forced to fight for some dirty orcs!
>>
>>46236832
Very little Art has/Sylvanas art.
>>
File: dd8dc6fef4d57ac3_1.png (261 KB, 700x425) Image search: [Google]
dd8dc6fef4d57ac3_1.png
261 KB, 700x425
>>46237068
>>
>>46237068
Found some.
>>
>>46237090
>>
File: 1411386381127.jpg (340 KB, 731x1279) Image search: [Google]
1411386381127.jpg
340 KB, 731x1279
>>46237068
that look!
>>
>>46237113
>Even in death, she's DTF.
>>
>>46237122
What would you expect of some arrogant nobleborn??
>>
>>46237122
>KT
>KT COME LOOK AT THIS WELL
>implying KT was even unlive
>implying Arthas didn't have to throw his corpse into the Well
>>
File: Split Varians.jpg (502 KB, 1280x1920) Image search: [Google]
Split Varians.jpg
502 KB, 1280x1920
>>46236893
>>46236905
>>46236954
>>46236840
Splitting in two and reforming should have been a mechanic in Varian's city raid.

>>46237213
KT's ghost was following him around remember.

He just couldn't come back fully without the well.
>>
>>46237213
more like he is yelling at him from the urn to throw it the fuck in!
>>
>>46236832
Sylvanas chose not to join in on the Arthas/Kel'thuzad/Anub'arak bromance.
>>
>>46237245
> Alt timeline adventures with those 3 and Slyvanas getting dragged along
>>
>>46237281
Fuckit, have Illidan be less of a pussy and join them to kill Kil'Jaeden.
>>
>>46237068
>>46237090
>>46237110
>>46237113
>>46237143
They were literally made for each other. Both young and way over their heads, while being impetuous.
>>
>>46237068
Bad pairing desu
>>
>>46237424
no, an excellent pairing.
They were pretty much the same people but in opposite genders.
>>
File: 1455943306646.jpg (178 KB, 750x864) Image search: [Google]
1455943306646.jpg
178 KB, 750x864
>>46237333
There was a comfy fanfiction, where the writer put Arthas and Sylvannas together based on the aspects you pointed out.

I read it several years ago, but don't remember it's name and simply can't find it today. Kinda sad.
>>
>>46237554
Light of lordaeron?
>>
>>46237544
Yeah that's probably why I'm not super into it
>>
>>46237581
You have all of my thanks, anon.
Hope you live you life well.
>>
dis
was our land
troll land!
we Amani was here before anyone!
da elves and dere Alliance came to drive us out
but we never give up
we never forget

da elves took mah eye!
I cut off mah own arm to escape them
and now, they fight alongside DA HORDE?
I SPEET ON DA HORDE!

I hate you
I hate you all
but I got a surprise for ya now
so come on in

de Amani never give up
we never forget
we never die
dis is our land!
you wanna stay, you stay forever
we gonna bury you here
>>
>>46237724
WE
>>
>>46237724
>cuts off arm
>doesn't regenerate it
WEW
>>
>>46237769
WUZ
>>
>>46237917
if he had both arms the players wouldn't be strong enough to kill him until Mists
>>
>>46235703
I can't help but feel that she'd be massively hotter in proper armor.
>>
>>46237281
And just for irony, Sylvanas is the sensible one.
>>
>>46237227
Full thing.

>>46237917
>>46237941
He either chose not to regenerate it (Full limb regeneration complete with bones and ocular regeneration eneed a magic kickstart sometimes)
>>
File: Varian Council stuff.jpg (579 KB, 1280x1942) Image search: [Google]
Varian Council stuff.jpg
579 KB, 1280x1942
>>46237997
Well yeah, can you imagine how fucking cold she is there?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGxhrIYRWPc

>>46238093
Before that.
>>
>>46238093
>taking advice from an eight year-old
What a shitty king.
>>
>>46238118
anduin is near as mary sue as medan
>>
>>46238118
How is 'give peace a chance' bad advice when his country is still rebuilding after getting razed and is practically in civil war?

Or, alternatively, you know... stop thinking with his raging hard-on for killing orcs long enough to consider the ramifications of fighting a war across the entire fucking planet.

The fact an eight year-old has more sense than Varian says a lot more about his qualifications as king.
>>
>>46238187
>bothering to wage a war on the other side of the planet
WEW LAD
Let's worry about what the greenskins want while our farmers can't grow crops, worse orcs are coming down Redridge, our forests are being consumed by zombies, and MORE ORCS have gotten a foothold in our Swamps!
>>
>>46238093
If i remember correctly zul'jin was shunned by the Loa so he had no troll regeneration
>>
>>46238134
Not really, he needs a lot of saving, not as much saving as his guardians think, but a lot of it. And he is still headstrong and foolhardy, just in a less violent way than his father.
>>46238274
The orcs at Stonard (the ones in the swamp) and Grom'Gol were Thrall's Orcs remember? Best to head off any problems with them before they started.
>>
File: 1270497852886.jpg (80 KB, 616x800) Image search: [Google]
1270497852886.jpg
80 KB, 616x800
>>46237068
>>
>>46238369
I agree, the best option for Stonard would be to RAZE IT DOWN, kill every single one of those green bastards before any of them could send word to Orgrimmar, and then make peace talks. By the time the treaties are signed, no one would know that rightful human clay had been restored, and that the path to the Blasted Lands had finally been made safe to give supply caravans a chance to support the mages and warriors fighting ogres and demons.
>>
File: 1270499134195.jpg (765 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
1270499134195.jpg
765 KB, 1680x1050
>>
>>46238428
>"What's a girl gotta do to get laid around here...?"
>>
File: 1455791093774.jpg (203 KB, 759x1053) Image search: [Google]
1455791093774.jpg
203 KB, 759x1053
>>46238442
It's just the only decent art I've seen of her old Night Elf model
>>
>>46238429
If you're going to make a pace pact or combined hordelliance (name under construction ) why burn down your future allies/neutrals? And SW could hardly project power overland to Nethergarde Keep if they couldn't even reinfoce Darkshire and Lakeshire, they must have supplied it by sea anyway.
>>
Rereading the Varrian Bros and company vs Onyxia issue of the comic. They even show her fearing some of footmen but miss the chance to have them flee into the whelps and get massacred!
>>
>>46238369
>Not really, he needs a lot of saving, not as much saving as his guardians think, but a lot of it. And he is still headstrong and foolhardy, just in a less violent way than his father.
And the universe changes itself to suit his world view
>>
>>46238478
They could reinforce Darkshire and Lakeshire, it's explicitly stated that Prestor / Onyxia was fucking with everyone's communication and sending the guard everywhere but where they were needed so the Defias, the Blackrock orcs, and even the gnolls and kobolds could fuck over a weakened Stormwind. If Varian had stayed on the continent instead of listening to a child, Stormwind wouldn't have ended up so cucked.
>>
>>46238532
Did they at least include MORE DOTS?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yKqKg6DfTY
>>
>>46238547
But he was still under her spell, depressed and pliable. Anduin was the one thing that could even partially pull him out of it.

And i don't think caravqns through the swamp even if they COULD sieze it would be more efficient than sailing around the cape (would need a decent navy, maybe some help from Kul'Tiras, to escort through the Bloodsail and either escort through or pay off the Blackwater.)
>>
>>46238631
Or they could use that money you're saying to give to Kul'Tiras and the Trade Princes for going through Booty Bay territory to actually pave and build outposts on the fringes of the Swamp and use the valuable commodities that are generated from fel-taint on natural resources to get more funding to reinforce northern Redridge.

Hindsight is always 20/20, though.
>>
>>46238599
I guess Valeera could have put a few bleeds on her and i think entangling roots did DoT damage back in the day and Broll siezed her with that.

But they had mostly unnamed footmen, two(three) warriors, a druid, a rogue, and a Frostmage.
>>
I am actually doing it. I am going on the Masochistic journey to read Stormrage and possibly even ...Wolfheart. Please pray for my sanity.
>>
>>46238547
No
Onyxia refused to send guards anywhere so every town was under siege, thereby why they needed militias and the players to deal with the problems.
>>
>>46238942
"A sense of foreboding that the sleek Night Elf priestess had not felt since the fall of Zin-Azshari shook her to the core."

Knaak, are you fucking shitting me? Tyrande is feeling more dread and foreboding in this book than she did in the fucking THIRD WAR!?
>>
>>46238982
>that the sleek Night Elf priestess
>sleek

What a weird and clumsy adjective to use in that sentence. It has absolutely nothing to do with the rest of it.

I know that's nit-picking, but it's just incredibly inept.
>>
>>46239026
That was weird too.

Also I just thought of a cute fanart idea. Malfurion reaching out through the dream to make flowers bloom around Tyrande.
>>
>>46238942
I went through Wolfheart. Audiobook. It's the only Warcraft novel I've read/listened to. Wasn't that bad, but you should consider that I'm mostly reading 40k stuff....
I also have Stormrage and War Crimes on my PC, I might listen to them at one point.
>>
File: 1458785731746.jpg (3 MB, 2292x3056) Image search: [Google]
1458785731746.jpg
3 MB, 2292x3056
You are a magic user in the Warcraft universe.

Pick one of these elements to be your specialisation/where you draw you spells and power from. You might choose a secondary element if you wish.
>>
>>46236905
> tfw you will never flirt with human Onyxia and slowly teach her about the wonders of love
> tfw she will never abandon her black dragonflight to live with you
>>
>>46240376
F I R E M A G E
I
R
E
M
A
G
E
>>
>>46240376

Shadow, preferably priest flavored.
>>
>>46238428
>dat art based on the dress of the vanilla model

I know the current dark ranger model is closer to her model in W3 and TFT, but I really did like the old vanilla style (although not the blatant night elf reskin)
>>
My head canon is that shadowmourne was wielded by the tank fighting Arthas as it was the only weapon that could match Frostmourne.

Also what is supposed to have happened to Shadowmourne? Would've been cool to see it reappear as an artifact weapon.
>>
>>46242108
Probably whatever happened to Thunderfury, Sulfuras and the other legendaries. Some random mercenary carried around for a bit before replacing it with some junk that somehow had better stats and sticking it in a bank somewhere.

Shadowmourn always seemed like kind of pointless. It's pretty clear they didn't want the players to actually get Frostmourne, so they just came up with another legendary that was Frostmourne but an axe. It didn't really have any established lore or previously belong to any powerful character, and despite potentially being quite important to the plot (being a weapon designed to match Frostmourn), didn't really amount to anything (because you couldn't really make a weapon 90% of players wouldn't even get to see required to beat the Lich King).
>>
>>46240376
But no caster is exclusively any of those!
>>
>>46242733
>(because you couldn't really make a weapon 90% of players wouldn't even get to see required to beat the Lich King)
Unless you did a Tempest Keep and had temporary legendary weapons pop up during the fight. Though that would requiring BSing while Shadowmourne was there. It would be hilarious if Tirion got his ass frozen and someone grabbed Ashbringer to smack Arthas around. Then has to hand the sword back at the end of the raid.

What ever happened to Kael's legendaries, lore wise?
>>
>>46243343
They were too big to fit through the door so adventurers had to leave them
>>
>>46243514
I've got a friend that says the weapons originally belonged to the draenei and are bound to Tempest Keep, so they can't be removed.

So source on that information, though, so I don't know how accurate it really is.
>>
>>46243343
Weren't those conjured weapons? They probably literally disappeared.
>>
>>46240376
Anon, you have no idea how I needed it. I was making a little rpg system and needed a way to separate the spells into circles to let the players choose. It seems I wasnt too far from it.
>>
>>46240376
>>46241474
Speaking of that, what exactly are the Warlock shadow spells supposed to be about? Fel is usually associated with (green) fire, and thematically the Affliction talent tree is pretty different from destruction and demonology, with its focus on curses and drain spells over demons and fire. Considering the placements of the different spheres of magic on the chart, it would be closer to necromantic magic (associated with decay and shadow) than Fel (associated with fire and disorder).
>>
>>46239026

Maybe a reminder for those who have forgotten Tyrande's hot?
>>
>>46246051
>>
>>46240376
STORM, EARTH, AND FIRE, HEED MY CALL!
>>
>>46246123
I liked how in the final raid of MoP the Dark Shaman use a twisted version of that line:

STORM, EARTH, AND FIRE, BEND TO OUR WILLS.
>>
>>46246123
I AM THE SON OF THE WIND AND RAIN!
>>
>>46246270
THUNDER BECKONS AND I HEAR THE CALL
>>
File: Tyrande (2).jpg (267 KB, 850x1036) Image search: [Google]
Tyrande (2).jpg
267 KB, 850x1036
>>46246051
>>
File: Tyrande (3).jpg (61 KB, 736x413) Image search: [Google]
Tyrande (3).jpg
61 KB, 736x413
>>46246432
>>
>>46246107
>>46246432
>>46247103

Male night elfs have a chill life, but seriously, imagine hibernating for thousands of years, knowing your lifemate ends fucking her co commander all the time.

BEcause seriously, I can't see tyrande and other elfs not having lesbian side relationships with other soldiers while the gys are all being bears and shit.
>>
File: 1378062837568.jpg (1 MB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
1378062837568.jpg
1 MB, 1440x900
>>46247525
it's canon, everyone knows that
>>
>>46247571
being human at the battle of hyjal would have been so much fun.
>the high of saving the world.
>have to make nice with sexy amazon princesses because Jaina told you too.
>they are extremely horny.
>>
File: image014[1].jpg (16 KB, 475x257) Image search: [Google]
image014[1].jpg
16 KB, 475x257
>>46247611
honestly, in my headcanon a big party happened after the battle and that party also had a lot of sex involved on the side
>>
>>46247525
>I can't see tyrande and other elfs not having lesbian side relationships with other soldiers while the gys are all being bears and shit.

They've got a whole forest full of spirits and animals to tide them over.
>>
>>46240376
Holy should be the opposite of Shadow/Death. e.g. Argent Dawn vs Scourge
Nature the opposite of Fel.
e.g. Cenarius vs Burning Legion
Arcane the opposite of Elemental.
e.g. Mages enslaving elementals since warcraft 1, arcane seeps in from the nether while the elements are planetary
>>
>>46228145
Jesus that pic is horrifying
>>
File: suggestions_gank_on__by_zygot.jpg (257 KB, 1366x924) Image search: [Google]
suggestions_gank_on__by_zygot.jpg
257 KB, 1366x924
>>46247525
You gotta do what you've gotta do to get through rough times, anon.
>>
File: Elven suggestions.jpg (188 KB, 900x832) Image search: [Google]
Elven suggestions.jpg
188 KB, 900x832
>>46248047
>>
>>46247922
Fel and Arcane are opposites because it's a remnant of the time they (Used to) tap the same general "mana" energy but do it in very different ways, Fel doesn't seek to control it and drains life to absorb more.

And I think mages sometimes just "bribe" the elementals with tasty arcane energy.

(Well, that's my favorite interpretation)

>>46247525
Not all the males were druids, and the druids rotated sleep cycles (Malfurion was at least awake 1000 years before WC3). It must have been a damn fine time to be awake as a male.
>>
File: brutal.png (136 KB, 325x325) Image search: [Google]
brutal.png
136 KB, 325x325
>>46246231
That was pretty metal.
Just as the prisoners having to fight each other. And the giant warmachine factory. And the vault full of vicious pandarian artifacts.

Thrall allmighty, SoO could be an awesome powermetal opera.
>>
I wonder if we can weaponrize Demon blood. Like, get some demons and just mix it with the water source of a village, or throw demon blood projectiles with catapults. Would be a interesting thing to do to Night elf Settlements or Draenei ones.
>>
>>46248378
oh hey, look its a forsaken player
>>
>>46248467
Oh, yes, forsaken, yes.

But think of the possibilities. You could turn entire villages unto thenselves in a question of days, and theres no actual recuperation after that.

You just fill barrels with it and throw out of a demolisher into a unwary city, or bathe the weapons on it like you would with venon so it causes corruption.

You just need to make a contract with some demon lord, I bet he would be pretty willing to spread the legion influence.
>>
>>46248706
Go back to dead Putress!

(Putress returning as some kind of demonspawn would be pretty cool though)
>>
So at the end of Legion will they offer the players the choice to join them? They are the 'good guys' now, apparently.
>>
>>46249049
>good guys
No, I'm pretty sure committing mass planetary genocide is still evil as shit.
>>
>>46249069
its alright when the orcs and forsaken do it.
>>
>>46249049
>They are the 'good guys' now

Wat
>>
>>46249078
Metzen and Kosak pls. Most people on Azeroth agree that the orcs and forsaken are douchebags.
>>
File: Small orc settlement.png (984 KB, 656x580) Image search: [Google]
Small orc settlement.png
984 KB, 656x580
>>46248853
I actually dont know, might be a bit too much to get him like that.

>>46249049
They arent as much of good guys as extrme fanatics trying to save the orphans from sin by burning the orphanage. THye are just another type of evil now. I seriously prefer then just being an destructive force over the new lore.

Also,
>Goes to Wow viewer
>Print units from up to down position
>make tokens

Feels good, players are loving it because they can make their own character on Wowhead if they want [spoilers] and then be nerfed by the gm because thye made the guy look like an lvl 100 hunter mounted into a dragon in a low level campaign [/spoilers].
>>
>>46249152
They dindu nuffin they good bois. Humans be rayciss. Blackhand did no wrong

Also, Kosak did this
http://www.scrollsoflore.com/forums/showthread.php?t=220635&page=1
>>
>>46249156
thats pretty cool anon
>>
>>46249152
Gul'dan, Ner'zhul and the fel orcs were douchebags. And Garrosh. But not all orcs. Saurfang is awesome.

But I've yet to see a civil war break out over Sylvanas acting like Putress 2.0, so fuck the forsaken.
>>
>>46248202
Aren't Fel and Arcane magic still both derived from the Nether? The difference being that Fel is pulling stuff directly from the Nether and Arcane is essentially the "background magical field" of magic that leaks to the world from the Nether on its own, and is therefore more "diluted".

>>46248378
I figure the gas weapon the Orc used to turn some of the Draenei into the Broken was something like that.
>>
>>46249156
>I seriously prefer then just being an destructive force over the new lore.
That've been like that since pretty much forever. Legion's fluff since WC3 at least has included Sargeras coming to see the universe as flawed and wanting to rebuild it as perfect, but to do that he needs to burn everythign down and start from scratch.
The exact reason has changed over time, but the modus operandi remaisn the same. The demons probably don't really give a damn why they're settign worlds aflame anyway, they're just destructive assholes, but the best at what they do so Sargeras used them to create his Legion.
>>
File: warcraft_orcs_trolls.jpg (149 KB, 700x892) Image search: [Google]
warcraft_orcs_trolls.jpg
149 KB, 700x892
>>46249233
The Orcs were fine from Warcraft III through WotLK. They were one of my favorite races in Warcraft, actually. But the thing that made me start disliking them was how the writers seemed to change the Orcs in Cataclysm.

Before then, they were pretty genuine: they wanted to be kept to themselves alongside their bros, the Darkspears and Tauren, and reconnect with their shamanistic roots, as well as consolidate their territory via dealing with the threats around Durotar and Barrens like the Quillboar and Centaur. They were turning over a new leaf, and it showed. Hell, they were even working on improving their relations with the Alliance with cooperative efforts like the invasion of Outland and Wrathgate, among others.

But then Cataclysm changed, and the Orcs became massive fucking hypocrites. They suddenly went from a race trying to make up for their mistakes and avoiding war unless absolutely necessary to crazed berzerkers that started burning down entire villages if someone so much as whispered the word, "war," and although the writers seem to be kinda fixing that post-Cataclysm, the Orcish hypocrisy seems to still be there.
>>
>>46249049
Not the 'good guys', but I think they should be considered as a "if everything else fails"-solution. You know, the Void is still out there, and if shit hits the fan the universe will need to be rebooted by someone.
>>
>>46249447
Its because of the change in writing staff.
The "Better writers" left and all the new ones they got are WC2 fanboys.
>>
>>46249447
Part of that can be justified with the influx of the mag'hari Orcs joinign the Hord post-TBC. They weren't part of the original corrupted Horde and haven't been involved in an actual full-scale war before, so they haven't seen firsthand how terrible that shit can be.

Of course that only causes another problem, since we've been told (and Blizz still likes to pretend it to be so) that the uncorrupted Orcs were a bunch of proud warrior race noble savage guys, while based on how they act in Cata and WoD, they appear to have been colossal assholes even before getting corrupted and the only thing drinking demonblood seems to have done was turn them from brown-skinned assholes to green-skinned assholes.
>>
So do you think there's an Old God under Stranglethorn? Plenty of quests seem to indicate as such
>>
>>46247611

>survive the apocalypse
>be all that's left of your kind, having fled your home
>literal raining demons
>not having a mental breakdown from all the stress
>>
>>46249863
Stranglethorn? Maybe an old god minion or some tendrils of N'zoth.

No Full Old God seems to be under that.
>>
>>46249863
There used to be a lot of stuff indicating there was one somewhere under Tirsfal Glades, such as lore mentioning the Elves first settling there but having to move out doe to them starting to go insane for an unknown reason, and one questline where some Forsaken went rogue and stole a material called "bloodstone" which had been mined by the Forsaken somewhere in Tirisfal and which based on the notes of a mage studying it seemed like it would have some connection to the Old Gods (it showed an affinity to elementals, and being in proximity of it made you start hearing strange whispers).
However, that's since been retconned. The current lore is that there were only four Old Gods: C'tun, Yog'Saron, N'zoth and Y'shaar, of whom the last one was killed by the Titans and the remainder sealed away in Silithus, Ulduar and somewhere near the Maelstrom, respectively.
>>
File: cadian sarge.jpg (11 KB, 226x195) Image search: [Google]
cadian sarge.jpg
11 KB, 226x195
>>46249911
>not just fighting the madness head on.
>not just going rip and tear
>>
Are there potatoes in Warcraft?
>>
>>46249982
According to the Chronicles, there is a C'thraxxi, a powerful servant of the Old Gods, buried under the Tirisfal Glades. The thing fell together with Tyr, when the two were battling.. It's very probably the source of maddening whispers that afflicted the elves, when they arrived in Lordaeron.
>>
>>46250112
I believe so.
>>
File: vietnam war radio guy.jpg (153 KB, 736x488) Image search: [Google]
vietnam war radio guy.jpg
153 KB, 736x488
>>46247611
>assigned to Duke Lionheart's unit
>those purple assholes murdered him and your entire patrol
>now expected to play nice with those purple fuckers
>realize that those poor boys died for nothing
>>
>>46250147
>Get buttmad at duke lionheart's killers
>while fighting next to orcs that literally cause the entire bullshit in the first placce
>>
>>46249911
No broken soldier would resist a amazon-elf snuggling-n-cuddling, and probably sexual biting, since nelves have fangs. They would be in a shape next day.
>>
File: 1458436976343.jpg (14 KB, 208x257) Image search: [Google]
1458436976343.jpg
14 KB, 208x257
>>46250235
Well, shit.
Forgot to censor that.
>>
File: platoon pose.jpg (73 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
platoon pose.jpg
73 KB, 630x420
>>46250235
>biting
>Scourge primarily use purple faction color
>Ghouls fucking everywhere
>Probably saw ghouls munching on the flesh of friends and family
>Some of those ghouls probably were friends and family
>>
File: 1458130965244.jpg (239 KB, 1200x931) Image search: [Google]
1458130965244.jpg
239 KB, 1200x931
>>46250338
but the amazon sex anon
>>
>>46250338
ghouls don't have fangs you faggot. And they don't smell like exotic forests.
>>
>>46250426
That's one hell of a curveball she has there.
>>
File: ghoul.gif (19 KB, 161x196) Image search: [Google]
ghoul.gif
19 KB, 161x196
>>46250554
They have mouths fucking full of pointy teeth. And I'm pretty sure the ghouls raised from Quel'thalas still have that forest scent.
>>
File: WoW - Night Elves.jpg (644 KB, 1116x1213) Image search: [Google]
WoW - Night Elves.jpg
644 KB, 1116x1213
>>46246107
>>46246432
>>46247103
Mah niggars! Oh man it is good to know there are other people that sees the beauty of the night.
>>
>>46250640
night elves only have 2 pointy teeth. ghouls have them all pointy and smell rotten
>>
File: 1376505517878.jpg (825 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
1376505517878.jpg
825 KB, 1680x1050
>>46250669
it's not like night elves are underground, anon

everyone know about them
>>
>>46250669
i'm with you too, friend. night elves have been my favorite since vanilla

drives me crazy when people make art of them being the same height as humans though. same thing with draenei.
>>
>>46250669
Yes, because clearly a fetish for night elves is rare.
>>
>>46250745
blood elf art is far more common. so is spacegoat art
>>
File: WoW - Night Elf.jpg (369 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
WoW - Night Elf.jpg
369 KB, 1920x1080
>>46250728
>>46250745
This >>46250773
I mean yea I know a lot of people loves Night Elves, but Blood Elves and Female Draenei tend to take the spotlight a lot more.
>>
File: OhMy.gif (477 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
OhMy.gif
477 KB, 500x350
>>46250773
>>46250911
I never actually stopped to think about it, but you're right.

Weird. They used to be the hotness.

The fan art popularity for blood elves can probably be explained largely due to them being about 65% of the Horde playerbase. Draenei for dat booty, I'm sure, though.

Kind of a shame, because the night elves are one of my favorite races, even without the fap bait (and even then, I tend to not like most of the fappable fan art; they tend to not capture what I like about night elves).
>>
File: Night Elf Warrior (9).jpg (398 KB, 600x482) Image search: [Google]
Night Elf Warrior (9).jpg
398 KB, 600x482
>>46250731
I have the same gripe with human-like Mer in Elder Scrolls.

I've always liked tall girls. Annoying when artists draw them shorter than humans or super delicate. The average Night Elf female can easily overpower strong human men, especially considering how freakishly strong trolls are.
>>
>>46250669
>>
>>46233018
time-travel beyond "we let you raid past events" is what screwed up warcraft.
>>
>>46249049
>They are the 'good guys' now

Not even a little. The Legion hasn't even been shown to give a shit about the Void Lords, they just love to destroy shit.
>>
>>46247525
There's no way Maiev and that lieutenant of hers from her campaign weren't hard gay for each other.
>>
>>46252856
Maiev was only gay for Illidan
>>
>>46252856
Considering how hard Maiev wants to hate fuck Illidan, she must be bi.
>>
File: Magni-Bronzebeard-by-Glenn-Rane.jpg (89 KB, 1024x788) Image search: [Google]
Magni-Bronzebeard-by-Glenn-Rane.jpg
89 KB, 1024x788
L I T E R A L L Y

the best race
>>
File: naga__colored_by_shadowtalon87.jpg (214 KB, 900x1199) Image search: [Google]
naga__colored_by_shadowtalon87.jpg
214 KB, 900x1199
>>46254085
Nigga, please.
>>
File: WoW - Night Elf Warrioress.jpg (81 KB, 990x582) Image search: [Google]
WoW - Night Elf Warrioress.jpg
81 KB, 990x582
>>46250731
>>46251003
>>46251814
>>46251854
More of Best Elves. I feel this picture captures a lot of what makes the Night beautiful and awesome.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 82

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.