[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pathfinder General /pfg/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39
File: sorry anon.png (9 KB, 650x120) Image search: [Google]
sorry anon.png
9 KB, 650x120
Pathfinder General /pfg/

Lurk Moar edition

Unified /pfg/ link repository: http://pastebin.com/XehJXVjp

Old thread >>46086994
>>
Be real with us, /pfg/! What's your guilty pleasure, the class/feat/ability you hate to love?
>>
Good oracles mysteries pls.
>>
>>46091010
Spellstrike+Spell Combat

I LITERALLY CANNOT STOP PLAYING MAGUS WHY DOES NO OTHER CLASS INTEGRATE MAGIC AND MELEE THIS WELL
>>
>>46091030
Have you had a peek at Spheres' Mageknights?

Mageknights get a nice slew of fancy magic fightan shit they can do.
>>
>>46091047
I would if my GM allowed 3PP, but alas.
>>
Alright, /pfg/

I'm going to be converting some Vigilante archetypes to Spherecasting, and apparently I've got it in my head to actually change things along the way, because just swapping out casting for sphere is kidstuff.

Current thoughts on Magical Girl is that they can pick between what they already get with their pet, or they get an Armorist's Bound Equipment ability.

Pondering a talent to get the other one at half strength or so if you want.

Warlocks, I'm probably gonna tie Mystic Bolts into Destruction blasts. Make it scale off their CL. Say... half CL to calculate damage, but you can iterative with 'em, and make 'em non-touch so you can Deadly Aim.

Thoughts?
>>
Someone was asking a couple threads ago, but I'd already gone to bed, so here's the gamebreaking loophole in Summon Guardian Spirit.

Basics of the feat:
>Select one creature that qualifies to be an improved familiar, and apply the guardian spirit template (see below) to it. That creature is added to either your summon monster III or summon nature’s ally III list as a summonable creature.

And the template:
>“Guardian spirit” is an acquired template that can be added to any fey or outsider that qualifies to become a familiar through the Improved Familiar feat (this template does not make it a familiar, however).

It starts with Cha set to 18, +2 to all ability scores, smite-anything-that-attacked-the-summoner, and some SLAs. Nice feat for flavor, fairly strong with the right baseline, nothing too broken.

Now meet the impundulu, from the long-forgotten age of Serpent's Skull book four.
>http://www.archivesofnethys.com/MonsterDisplay.aspx?ItemName=Impundulu
>A mortal of 7th level or higher with the Improved Familiar feat can summon an impundulu to serve as her familiar; an impundulu familiar appears as a birdlike imp or quasit, has the normal statistics of an imp or quasit, and loses all of its own abilities except its subtypes, alignment, and damage reduction.

An impundulu is an outsider that can be selected as an Improved Familiar, and thus qualifies for Summon Guardian Spirit. Summon Guardian Spirit explicitly does not turn the outsider into an actual familiar, however, and thus the impundulu's normal revert-to-imp/quasit-stats clause doesn't kick in.

Voila: at level 5, for the cost of one feat, you can add a CR 11 South African lightning bird to the SMIII list. Five attacks, lightning rake, it causes bleed and blood drain, it's telepathic and can take human form, it grapples and breathes electricity, it chops, it dices, it slices.
>>
Hey Elric, since you're here, would you be a person to ask about Psi stuff?

It's about Fusing and Graft Armor.

Firstly, is Fusing supposed to make something count as lighter for things other than movement? Because it only says movement, despite Graft Armor's effect being near-identical, but applying to everything except proficiency.

And secondly, why the heckies is the power prerequisite for making Fusing armor FLOAT of all things, and not Graft Armor, the power directly referenced in the description and matching it's effect?
>>
>>46091010
Monk unarmed strike + Guided Hand.

If only there was a way to use it for damage that didn't involve Mythic.
>>
>>46091145
I am not someone to ask about psi stuff. I'll pass it along though I suspect the answers are "Follow the RAW" and " There was a typo/misprint."
>>
Does Animus Adept's Mystical Prowess give Mystic's Elemental Glyph new abilities, or only progress already possessed ones?
>>
>>46091185
So you'd arguably be better off buying an item of 1/day Graft Armour (that's, what, 1,800?) than buying Fused Armour? That seems.. illogical?
>>
File: Quezacotl.png (251 KB, 479x644) Image search: [Google]
Quezacotl.png
251 KB, 479x644
>>46091130
Is it weird that I want to play in an FFVIII game with that and Quezacotl that shit up?
>>
File: Corrin_Chooses_Smash.png (876 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Corrin_Chooses_Smash.png
876 KB, 1280x720
How do I make Corrin with Paizo only material?
Sorcerer into Dragon Disciple?
>>
>>46091130
Even better, combine Heighten and a trait that reduces metamagic cost by 1, turning Summon Monster III into a 4th level spell that occupies a third level slot, making it even stronger!
>>
Are there any good Path of War unarmed options if I don't want to be a Warlord or Dex based?
>>
>>46091297
Don't know the character that well, but a martial focus says Bloodrager into DD to me. Or just straight Bloodrager.

>>46091337
Pretty much any character you want. Brutal Slayer Stalker from PoW:E actually lets you get Str to AC instead of Dex, so that's nice. Warder can go unarmed too.
>>
>>46091229
It progresses the whole of the Glyphs class feature, because it's all one thing with scaling.

>>46091237
If that's what you want to do. Might have something to do with the power requirement being float instead of Graft Armor, eh?

>>46091337
Dervish Defender Warder, Brutal Slayer Stalker, pretty much every PoW and PoW:E class will work fine.
>>
>>46091010
Summoner and Magus
theres just something about being able to cast spells and be a martial at the same time
>>
>>46091337
Aurora Soul Mystic? Monk of the Silver Fist?
>>
>>46091424
>Might have something to do with the power requirement being float instead of Graft Armor, eh?

Eeeshhh... I mean... It might? I'm really not sure how "gain a minor bonus on swimming" becomes "graft armour but not quite", but you're the boss
>>
>>46091419
In the game, he can use magic pretty well too.
>>
>>46091490
Actually, Eldritch Scion Magus might be a good call. You get the sword and blasting aspect, and a bloodline to go into DD off of.
>>
>>46091419
Corrin's basically a magus who can wildshape into a dragon.
>>
File: Iuchi_Shahai_1.jpg (108 KB, 600x444) Image search: [Google]
Iuchi_Shahai_1.jpg
108 KB, 600x444
Magical Girl Kitsune Axe Murderer who believes she killed her parent's murderer with his own murder weapon for justice when she in fact wound up killing her own parents. She uses a Sage/Figment Fox familiar who turns into a Sage Beheaded (Floating Skull) at level 3.
>>
>>46091536
I'm sure glad the first Magical Child build we've seen is asian Lizzy Borden.
>>
>>46091582
Iuchi Shahai from L5R
>>
So I'm in a campaign currently using the Automatic Bonus Progression rules, which means all the big magic items like cloaks of resistances, belts of str, etc etc have been removed, so people can actually buy other items.

The question is. what the hell else is there to buy? Character is currently a lvl 7 reach cleric.
>>
>>46091516
never thought of that combo. It might work! thanks!
>>
>>46091668

Eldritch Scion is a terrible trap. Don't fall for it.
>>
>>46091531
But he has maximum charisma. Everyone begs for his penis.
>>
File: 1455059859403.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1455059859403.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>46091536

>Kitsune Vigilante (Magical Child)/Oracle (Wrecking Mysticism)

Is there anything fluffier?
>>
>>46091665
Eh. Just look through the lists, find something that appeals.

It's all down to personal taste at this point.
>>
>>46091683
And FE:Fates is a shit game, it's perfect for Corrin.
>>
The talk about Dragon Disciple got me thinking...
Magical Child can take Dragon Disciple right..?

I-it totally not my fetish or anything.
>>
>>46091665
Muleback cords, handy haversack, featherstep slippers / boots of the cat, pearls of power.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/19C20KDWBwsKjlp-ndbkXR4qWcWi8uGVXjLfaHxV-ArY/edit?pref=2&pli=1
>>
>>46091758
Eh, it's pretty fun honestly. There's a delocalization patch.
>>
>>46091424
>Dervish Defender Warder,
Isn't that made with Dex builds in mind?
>>
>Mystic Artifice:
>If her initiator level does not equal the minimum caster level to make the item, then she cannot create the item.
It is NOT a requirement in normal crafting rules. CL is only used to determine DC. The only thing you need is item creation feat, and in case of spell trigger/completion items something to cast the spell.
>>
>>46091130
I really have to wonder why this exists. "What if we made a familiar that had the same stats as another familiar, except when you die it eats your soul"

And who the hell would bind it?
>>
>>46091105
>>46091536
>>46091582
I've been out of the loop for a while. Vigilante is out?
>>
>>46091888

Yes, and people are going turbo-autism in their hate for the Magical Child because it isn't a wizard.
>>
Alright. So I'm working on a dex/cha Warlord(Steelfist Commando).

What are some feats/equipment I'll really want if I plan to do unarmed as a Steelfist Commando? I've never build a warlord before so any general advice would be nice.
>>
Can I get more details on all the new Inquisitor Archetypes please
>>
>>46091900

More 'It's like John Wick made a magical girl class'. It's not really LIKE any magical girl and feels a lot like someone saw saw half a series and remembers only half of that.
>>
>>46091886
Never mind all that shit, what about the sidebar about its fat?

>Weapons dipped in the oil gain the flaming property for 10 minutes; 1 cup of this oil can coat up to five weapons or 50 pieces of ammunition.

>Similarly, the oil dilutes healing potions while maintaining their strength at the original concentration.

>Similarly

>SIMILARLY?

What the HELL does drinking a healing potion do, what does it feel like, what are they MADE of, that "five swords light on fire for ten minutes" is a SIMILAR property?
>>
File: shirou_emiya.jpg (7 KB, 150x180) Image search: [Google]
shirou_emiya.jpg
7 KB, 150x180
>>46091953
Maybe something heals by eating flaming swords, I dunno.
>>
>>46091846
Yes and no. It's primarily made with dual wielding in mind. That just happens to require DEX to work.
>>
>>46091888
The leak starts here: >>46044249
>>
Is there anything that lets you jump further than your base speed in a turn? I'm looking to have a truly silly Acrobatics score and looking to make real use of it.
>>
File: 1456620812569.png (10 KB, 320x310) Image search: [Google]
1456620812569.png
10 KB, 320x310
>mfw the DM possessed my character after a major battle
>mfw I'm the melee tank in a party of squishy casters

I think the DM panicked when she realized I almost killed our bard and almost got killed by the magus.

Got some clutch Will saves though, that +9 really carried me.
>>
>>46092041
>tfw no squishy has sleep prepared to deal with a dominated frontliner
>>
>>46092041
>melee tank
Either you're a warder or you're retarded. Which?
>>
>>46092258

They tried that, I passed the saves.

>>46092313

He's a Slayer. I do a pretty great job at killing things, directing attention towards him (It's all about placement) and making sure he doesn't take that much damage while in combat.

He's absolutely a melee tank.
>>
>>46092334
KEK
>>
>>46091886
Well, if you're a witch, you're getting a whole extra patron out of it, and imps/quasits were already the best familiars anyway.

And I mean, it eats your soul, sure, but people will worship the Great Old Ones just to get Dreamed Secrets, or take soul-condemning damnation feats just to intimidate better. PCs have never been very cautious about that stuff when UNLIMITED POWER is on the line.
>>
>>46092041
>>46092334
Do you even protection from evil?
>>
>>46092357

The little shits cast Protection from Evil on themselves but not on me at the start of that battle.

>>46092347

I don't get it.
>>
>>46090979
>this guy doesn't know every member of this general's circlejerk clique, look at him and laugh!

You should fuck off to the Paizo forums if you care about identity so much.
>>
>>46092431
Yelling at someone else to 'lurk moar' in a way that obviously reveals you as someone who has not, in fact, lurked enough makes you look like a chump.

It was funny for the rest of us, anon.
>>
>>46092461
Unrelated, but who was it? I don't bother with the IRC so I don't know the posting style.
>>
Starting a new campaign for my group soon-ish, and I'm thinking about using Automatic Bonus Progression from Unchained. Is this an unwise idea? Is there anything I need to pay attention to or make sure I know if I'm going to us ABP instead of standard WPL?
>>
>>46091847

CL is a prerequisite for magic weapons and armor (based on enhancement bonus), scrolls, and wands.

Otherwise, it's just shorthand.
>>
>>46092502
it's fine, just make sure you're throwing more interesting magic items at them to supplement the numeric bonuses they're already getting because some builds are dependent on magical items, namely thrown weapon builds and blinkback cords or gloves of hurling or whatever they're called, str to hit with thrown weapons.

In addition some shekels here or there to add additional weapon properties that I don't think you can get by RAW.
>>
>>46091030
On the bright side, Magus has a bunch of pretty unique and somewhat-to-very playable archetypes that let you play Magi all day and never have to feel like you're doing the same thing twice. I mean, there are a few stinker archetypes too, but overall I think the Magus has one of the best selections of archetypes to choose from.
>>
>>46092487
That's QANON, the one who brings us books.

It's trickier to tell when she's not in CRUISE CONTROL.
>>
>>46092461
I'm still pretty sure that anon wasn't Gareth. Gareth doesn't post in that cutesy of a fashion, and is at least smart enough to know (now) not to use emoticons
>>
>>46092686
OR AM I :V

I'm sorry I couldn't resist.
>>
>>46092705
Swoon
Gareth-senpai, take me now
>>
>>46092719
I saw him first, you hussy!
>>
File: 1457647753446.png (595 KB, 894x1350) Image search: [Google]
1457647753446.png
595 KB, 894x1350
http://www.dnd-wiki.org/wiki/Eloquent_Speech_%283.5e_Martial_Discipline%29

How broken would this be as on a PoW character with a tradition or Unorthodox Method?
>>
File: 1420750829573.jpg (10 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1420750829573.jpg
10 KB, 250x241
>>46092719
>>46092749
>>
>>46092719
>>46092749
>this shit again
Kill yourselves or take your open masturbation to somewhere more private like IRC or Skype.
>>
>>46092760
>dnd wiki
>trashman.png
>>
>>46092808
Sure, I'll just leave you to post about kitsune and how Greta is your waifu.
>>
>>46092948
I don't do either of those and disapprove of both, but ok, nice ad hominem there bro.
>>
>>46092675
What, is she a 14-year-old girl on a sugar rush?

...Why is Qanon building a Magical Girl? Especially a strength-based one? I always thought she was smarter than that.
>>
Elric, PRC tables in pow:e say "level" instead of "stances".
Is there space for sidebar saying PRCs and archetypes from pow should use pow:e maneuvers progression?
>>
>>46092963
Was it an unfair assumption to make in this thread, though?

>>46092965
Because she thinks it's cute, I think.
>>
>>46092965
>this is a real bood it exists
Post it m8
>you can buy it
no
>>
>>46092502
Wasn't there some system an anon came up with (I think he called it CAPS) that was basically a better version of automatic bonus progression? You might be better off with that, although I don't have a link to it to give you.
>>
>>46092985
Eh, I'm pretty sure the waifuposting is a small group of eight or so autists out of the 30-50 people who post here. Maybe not the exact number, but point is they're an extremely vocal minority too socially dysfunctional to shut up. Or at least I want to believe it badly enough that I've convinced myself.
>>
>>46092965
>...Why is Qanon building a Magical Girl? Especially a strength-based one? I always thought she was smarter than that.

Because it's fun?

Seriously you guys are getting insufferable with the way y'all bitch and moan about people playing the "wrong" way.
>>
>>46093007
I hope so too, anon. I hope so too. Considering they're basically a constant presence, though...
>>
>>46092861
dnd-wiki.org is different from dandwiki.com
>>
>>46093035
No it isn't, it's still full of shitty homebrew.
>>
>>46092986
"You can buy it" as in "they expect you to give them money for this" not "go buy it because I'm a goddamn shill like half this thread is"

I don't own it, but you know what, fuck it, it's $4, give me like five minutes and we can share in this little nightmare together.
>>
>>46091130
>Summon Guardian Spirit explicitly does not turn the outsider into an actual familiar, however, and thus the impundulu's normal revert-to-imp/quasit-stats clause doesn't kick in.
You realize most DM's arent going to let that shit fly right?
>>
File: dragon.jpg (298 KB, 721x900) Image search: [Google]
dragon.jpg
298 KB, 721x900
So STR-based magical child into Dragon Disciple? Would it be fun?
>>
>>46093078
Just be a bloodrager.
>>
>>46093078
Anon, didn't you hear? Here on /pfg/, Magical Child is banned, strength ones are double-banned, and fun is triple-banned. Sorry!
>>
>>46093059
yeah, that's what I meant, I was saying no one should ever give them money for it, didn't think you were a shill. Or that anyone would actually shill for that book.

let's see how bad it can get I guess, thanks for contributing to the trove
>>
>>46093078
I guess? Just grab the more combat based talents, summon a monster, and be Flanking Buddies while your Familiar acts like a snarky asshole
>>
File: 1440950646163.png (13 KB, 523x497) Image search: [Google]
1440950646163.png
13 KB, 523x497
>>46093104
>Here on /pfg/, Magical Child is banned, strength ones are double-banned, and fun is triple-banned. Sorry!

I never understood why /pfg/ doesn't just suggest wizard or cleric for everything.
>>
>>46093078
Honestly? Probably, although literally everything the magical child gives you can be done by very cheap magic items and classes that give you more options in gameplay. There's not really much of a reason to play Magical Child as far as I'm concerned, because it's not the only way to be a magical girl and the other ways give you so much more than Vigilante does.

Play it if you're really set on it, but I think you could get the exact same concept and enjoy yourself more with other classes and the Sleeves of Many Garments.
>>
>>46093105
>Warning!

>The following book contains strong language and descriptions of fantasy violence and drug use. If the following sentence offends you, this isn't the book for you:

>“A fool thinks himself to be wise but a wise man knows himself to be a fool; ain't that some motherfucking bullshit?”

Shit dude, I'm so glad this book had a trigger warning on it, now I know it's too much for me. The gangsta in a breastplate with akimbo crossbows didn't forewarn me that there would be violence and drugs.

Honestly kind of impressed though, I figured this was a short little PF or D&D splatbook, but no, it's a 100+ page standalone ruleset for a gangsta-themed system set in... the Kingdom of Comptonia. That's so awful I almost enjoy it.
>>
>>46093164
hahaha oh jesus who the fuck wrote this?
>>
>>46093144
Because Psychic and Arcanist also exist, of course!
>>
>>46093148
Sleeves of many garments is an illusion anon. It would take at least standard action to activate them (and your party member you activate them too, if they knew the key word, so be prepare for lewd scenario).

It also only change appearance, so you can't actually feels pretty in it.
>>
>>46093164
You know I'd play a PF game in a setting with a sorta pseudo hip-hop thing going on like Afro Samurai or Samurai Champloo.
>>
>>46093178
>Writer / Designer
>Ron Leota

>Project Manager
>Will Carson

>Editor
>Queenie Thayer

Them, I guess.

>Now it's time for you to go forth! Cry, "thug life!" and let slip the gats of war; just don't be caught trippin'.
>>
File: 1448773760268.png (93 KB, 339x261) Image search: [Google]
1448773760268.png
93 KB, 339x261
>>46093199

>Key word
>Not "Safe word"

C'mon, anon.
>>
>>46093180
>Psychic
Didn't that get debunked as not being the ultimate t0 /pfg/ worried it was? It's still about t2, iirc.

>>46093199
Fair point, although I think some people still argue that point. You could also get an at-will item of ghost sound and dancing lights and slap the Sleeves onto it for a total of 2,800 gp. Less than 3k for a customizable transformation sequence, even if it's a standard. And it doesn't actually need to have a command word, it can be keyed to you.

Still, even if you really want that transformation thing, a 1-level dip is all you need.

>>46093233
Not what it's called, even if you feel like shoehorning in your fetish, anon.
>>
>>46093211
I am legit warming to this book as I read it, it's so over the top I can't help it.

>WHAT YOU NEED

>MATERIALS
>All you bitches need is: 2 sweet ass normal dice (that's six sided dice for all you nerdy motherfuckers), a rap sheet for each of the OGs, and somethin' to scribble shit down.

>THE BIG PIMP (BP)
>The Big Pimp is in charge. They tell you what the fucks up and beats yo ass with some monsters and bandits and shit. The Big Pimp decides what's going on and what phat loot you get. Don't front, or you might get big pimp slapped!

>PLAYAS
>Don't hate the playas, they just playing the game. Any motherfucker at the table that isn't the BP is a Playa; or your irritating ass little brother, or moms or some shit... I don't know, I ain't your motherfucking biographer!

>ORIGINAL GANGSTAS (OGS)
>It's an OG's job to kill shit and gain experience and straight up loot the bodies for some blinged out gear. No matter how hard you think you are, the Big Pimp is the boss and there ain't no one harder than the Big Pimp. Like Superman wearing Wolverine's skeleton, or some nerdy shit.
>>
File: 8045127_orig.jpg (109 KB, 1023x575) Image search: [Google]
8045127_orig.jpg
109 KB, 1023x575
>>46093164
>the Kingdom of Comptonia.
Originally hailing from the Kingdom of Comptonia,
Though I have dwelled within these lands for many a year
>>
>>46093211
I wouldn't, Fuu getting kidnapped can only entertain for so long (3 sessions)
>>
>>46093252
>Still, even if you really want that transformation thing
Are these the same people who think that only fighter can fight and only monk can punch things with bare hands?
>>
So I'm the guy from last night who was posting the supposed Save or Die encounter with the Gelatinous Cube, Mud Elemental, and Mimic.

I noticed that the Mimic is immune to the Cube's acid, but not it's paralysis. This way, I can do what >>46090169 said, and make it a stepwise encounter.

I also had the idea to make the encounter take place in a narrow hallway in which the Cube would advance on the PCs toward a grated storm drain in the floor, and that they will be safe if they stand on or behind it. When the Cube reaches the grate it will fall through, leaving behind the Mimic and any treasure that was trapped within its body.

The mud elemental will chase the PCs more quickly than the Cube, trying to entrap them, but I've decided that it would make sense for the mud that entraps them to grant acid immunity while they're entrapped, since it's pretty much just a coating of the Elemental's body. This way it becomes less Save or Die and more Save or don't participate until the Cube dies.

Once the Cube and Elemental are taken care of, the party will have no trouble with a disoriented, just recently not paralyzed Mimic that can only Swallow Whole a single small creature and has a 2 round life expectancy according to my party's average damage output.

What do you think, /pfg/? Is it a decent encounter now?
>>
>>46090979
If that Elric/Eric Terrible with names, sorry if I grt it wrong guy's still here, the Chimera Soul discipline looks pretty solid. I haven't had a chance to try it out (yet, hopefully), but it all seems pretty good so far. He has a lot of natural attacks with the Werewolf's bite added in, but that's natural attack machines for you. The Roar of the Wild maneuver has to be my favorite so far, since it can add a bit of utility
>>
>>46093252
it's standard action for each magic in the item (similar to +1 frost flaming longsword, but those thing last the whole day) according to our esteemed SKR.
>>
File: DnDizzle Dragons in the Hood.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
DnDizzle Dragons in the Hood.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>46093274
Alright, dropping it like it's hot, here you fags go, don't say I never did anything for you. Could've bought a fucking McFlurry with that money.
>>
>>46093345
thx senpai, we'll honor McFlurryAnon's sacrifice
>>
>>46091758
It's a terrible localization, but a solid game
>>46091825
Where and how do I download it?
>>
>>46093358
Fucking hell, don't taint it with your circlejerk bullshit. Anon is anon. That's the goddamn point. You people need to remember that.
>>
>>46093387
No.
>>
>>46093399
And from that day forth, any excessively hostile anon in the thread was assumed to be McFlurrynon, back from the dank nugg mines of Comptonia.
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 512x512
>>46093345
What the fuck am I reading
>>
>>46093433
So it shall always be.

What part of Golarion is most like Comptonia? Absalom's slums?
>>
>>46093458
DnDizzle: Dragons in the Hood. It's right on the cover, anon!
>>
>>46093484
>What part of Golarion is most like Comptonia

Augustana's slums.

Also known as the land where things are actually a lot better for you than most places in the world, but you're still going to treat it like you're a poor Slip in Cheliax.
>>
How small is 'small' sized creature? I mean, I'm not sure in terms of measurement (height, weight, etc), in about what range they are in before they go tiny and medium.
>>
>>46093769
2-4 ft, 8-60 lbs is the Small range. Tiny is 1-2 ft, Medium is 4-8.
>>
>>46093769
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/gamemastering/combat/space-reach-threatened-area-templates

Check typical height/length.
>>
So is there anything actually good in Ultimate Intrigue?

I was all excited for a LE Antipaladin only to find out it is exactly that, a LE Antipaladin. They are mechanically the exact same except one has to be LE and the other CE. This is lazy as fuck.
>>
>>46093822
>They are mechanically the exact same except one has to be LE and the other CE.
You get to fuck erinyes instead of succubus.
>>
File: rlOw1jv.jpg (150 KB, 549x549) Image search: [Google]
rlOw1jv.jpg
150 KB, 549x549
>>46093822
Hey, you can fuck right off. Whoever wrote Tyrant deserves a drink for the fight they must've been in to make the ONE SINGLE CHANGE that everyone asked for and not shredding the rest of the class into unrecognizable bullshit.

Tyrant is the best designed thing in UI, I'll take one of it over a dozen Gray Paladins or Insinuators any day.
>>
>>46093868
You know, I don't mind the insinuator, I'd personally prefer it if making a friend with a devil or demon gave you some perks, ala Atlan Devil Binder from secrets of pact magic, but it is cool.
>>
File: MBozicX.png (765 KB, 600x849) Image search: [Google]
MBozicX.png
765 KB, 600x849
If you can take Quick Change only at level 7, doesn't that mean a Magical Child has to use 5 rounds to transform from levels 1-6, so she needs to basically adventure while in magical vigilante mode all the time?

Isn't that completely backwards?
>>
>>46093868

But it's... nothing.

All it is is a houserule tons of people have been doing for ages already.
>>
>>46093943
Let me try to explain:
>Magical Child
>good
>>
File: 3e3.png (1 MB, 1201x884) Image search: [Google]
3e3.png
1 MB, 1201x884
>>46093918
It'd be fine if it weren't for all the unnecessary bullshit.

But noooo, they can't just make an alignment-unlocked archetype, they had to tear out spellcasting and replace it with bonus feats. And on what fucking grounds? How is being a big stupid martial making you a better infiltrator?
>>
>>46093952
Yes. Which is better than changing a bunch of things that then results in destroying the class.

Remember: Paizo can ALWAYS make something worse.
>>
>>46094000
I don't know that I would've liked fullcasting as it isn't pledged to a god, but some kind of outsider. But for fuck's sake, give me Su or Sp abilities.
>>
>>46093943
Yes. The Vigilante was designed for adventures that don't exist: 90% social shenanigans that suddenly turn into combat encounters, but give you multiple rounds to prepare for them, anyway.

I'm still going to make one, because that talk of a full plate magical girl upthread sounds fun.

>>46093952
Tyrant is lazy, but it works. Grey Paladin is less lazy, but is worthless. We know how inept Paizo is, we're better off with them taking the lazy route that works than the ambitious route that fails spectacularly.

Leave actual change to 3pp companies that aren't retarded.
>>
>>46094057
Er, not full casting. I meant to say something more along the lines of full on spell casting.
>>
>>46094058
>full plate magical girl
aegis
>>
>>46093952
The thing to remember is that Paizo is lazy, and they won't approve redundant archetypes. Insinuator very nearly poisoned the well; we were only ever going to get ONE more shot at a non-CE antipaladin, and so it's a very good feeling to have the simple-but-clean version locked in instead of getting some no-casting or basic-features-don't-work nightmare like Insinuator or Fearmonger.
>>
>>46094099

What's wrong with Insinuator?
>>
>>46094150
See >>46094000. It replaces spellcasting with bonus feats, and it halves your smite damage against most targets, which together is enough to sink the archetype into T5. Classic example of Paizo thinking that removing RP restrictions is some kind of gift from god that merits nerfing an already middling class.
>>
Vicious

Worthwhile weapon enchantment?
>>
>>46094283
No
>>
>>46094283
Only if you have a method of unlimited healing.
>>
>>46094283
Nope, not unless you're an eiremian. I guess if you have unlimited out of combat healing from boots of the earth it isn't bad either.
>>
>>46094283
It's the only damage enhancement that outperforms a plain +1, but you want to have plentiful healing to make up for the effective resource drain. Great for anyone that has fast healing, in particular.
>>
>>46094317
>>46094316
>>46094315

I'm playing a cleric and I'm loaded up on infernal healings etc so out of combat healing is no issue. Seemed like a solid way of getting some extra damage in when I do hit.
>>
>>46094317
>outperforms a plain +1
>being so stupid you think +1 to hit is worse damage than 2d6
Never change
>>
>>46094366
Go do some math, boyo. Unless you've got truly massive static damage already, 2d6 is in fact enough to outpace +1 attack and damage.
>>
>>46094396
>Unless you've got truly massive static damage
Who the fuck doesn't?
>>
What are some interesting things to do with the Warlock Vigilante's magical blasts? They count as one-handed light weapons, can be used for TWF and full attacks, buffed by anything that doesn't target specific weapons (Arcane Strike, for example), and can be used for melee and ranged out to 30 feet.
>>
>>46094440

They deal 1d6+1 per 4 levels. They are absolutely terrible.
>>
>>46094454
But they used to deal 1d6+1/level which wasn't awful.
>>
>>46094440
Play a different class instead, tbqh. Or use them for combat maneuvers so their below-shit-tier damage doesn't hurt so much.

>>46094467
Yes it was, laddiwad.
>>
>>46094475
>Yes it was, laddiwad.
Not being great isn't the same thing as being awful.
>>
>>46094486
I don't see your point. When I can easily choose to be great, anything that isn't great is awful.
>>
>>46094501
Sometimes people want to play something other than T1 characters. Shocking, I know.
>>
>>46094475
With 2 weapon fightan, itteratives, dadly aim and rapid shit it's solid damage for any PFS tier game.
>>
>>46094454
Given that you attack with them "as though they were light one-handed weapons", is there a way to add Str or Dex damage to them as with a normal weapon?
>>
>>46094515
>PFS tier game
I'll admit that's a shorter way to say below-shit-tier, thanks for the suggestion.
>>
>>46094080
Like the person upthread, I don't particularly care if there's a better way to go about it.

I have two Aegii I'm playing already. I want something different.
>>
With the release of PoW:E I've updated the excel sheet listing all the maneuvers that nobody knows about since it's perpetually hidden in the pastebin
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hYrnghrSe7kMOko-aNiS0HTVlSJnUBkvHD2dmg0omGY/edit#gid=2068497833

Smalltext only, though the fulltext for anything completely new has been posted in earlier threads.
>>
>>46094501

Do you get a smug look whenever someone plays a barbarian or slayer at your table, anon? Knowing they did not choose an Arcanist or Wizard?
>>
>>46094654
No, I get smug that they didn't choose warlord or stalker.
>>
>>46094574
(To the guy going through and commenting on a bunch of maneuvers with inaccurate smalltext: thanks a bunch, you're a great help. Barely anyone did that when I posted this in GiTP way back, except for one also cool guy on the class disciplines list.)
>>
>Level 9
>Gestalt
>DM is cool with PoW and PoW:E
>32 PB

Sweet Jesus, where should I start?
>>
>>46094689
Any idea what the rest of the party looks like?

What's the setting?

What will the campaign be centered around?
>>
>>46094689

Oh, and the plot is effectively one of courtly intrigue and politics. We start as minor nobility and are expected to either work the system for wealth or social advancement.

Duels will be a major thing, apparently.
>>
>>46094283
>>46094317
Worked fine for my Invulnerable Rager barbarian. No, your DR doesn't work against the recoil from the weapon, but in my experience I had so much HP and DR (which still softened normal attacks just fine) that things were dead before it mattered. Combine with Raging Brutality for maximum pasting of your enemies.
>>
>>46094699

See >>46094714

The setting is a custom one set in what I can only surmise is the fantasy version of 16th century France during the 30 Years War.

Current party already has an Oracle/Sorcerer and Slayer/Investigator, playing the roles of Party Face (suave courtly blueblood) and Skill Monkey/Ranged (he's some sort of yokel).

I'm thinking a stylish swordsman, but don't know where to start.
>>
File: 1458017179189.jpg (105 KB, 671x995) Image search: [Google]
1458017179189.jpg
105 KB, 671x995
I'm bored and in the mood to be bullied for my shit opinions, time to post my terrible Promethean alchemist homebrew discoveries!

>Homunculus gains martial weapon and light armor proficiency
>Homunculus gains a bonus feat, this discovery may only be taken once after Alchemist level 6, and a second time at Alchemist level 12
>Homunculus gains a scaling INT bonus equal to her STR/DEX bonus, requires Alchemist level 6
>Homunculus gains the Able Assistant Valet Familiar ability, and adds Spellcraft to her list of class skills. If spellcraft is already a class skill, add a +2 racial bonus instead.

And since I'm already poking the subject anyway consider this alternative trade of abilities

>Instead of dropping throw anything, the Promethean Alchemist loses Brew potion and their first disxovery, in order to gain Craft Construct at level 1
>the Alchemist trades all poison related abilities, mutagen, persistent mutagen, and their discovery at level 4 in order to have their Homunculus Companion
>The Alchemist may not take the Mutagen, Cognatogen, or Tumor Familiar discoveries, and may not obtain a mutagen familiar from any other source
>This archetype may stack with vivisectionist because that Paizo ruling that would make in unable to is dumb as fuck and fuck anyone who takes it seriously

Preservationist memes not welcome here.
>>
>>46094714
>>46094772
A couple of vague ideas:

Magus//Warlord. Use Mithral Current as much as possible and be like a lightning-powered iaido knight.

Synthesist Summoner//Aegis. "Hi, my name is Stony Tark."

Dhampir Crimson Count Harbinger//Dread with Unquiet Grave. Go for maximum courtly vampire.

Inquisitor//Bard. Be Judge Frollo.

Magician Bard//Witch. Be like half of Disney's cast.
>>
File: 1394460686381.jpg (427 KB, 709x1055) Image search: [Google]
1394460686381.jpg
427 KB, 709x1055
Soooo I was going over Tyrant Antipaladin options, and I couldn't help but notice that it's actually compatible with Rough Rampager, the Rovagugi antipaladin archetype.

Obviously LE Rovagug worship is out of the question, but I think it'd work nicely for an asura-aligned antipaladin. A ring of summoning affinity solves the issue of asuras not being on the summon monster list.

Only question is what to do with the core build. The auras it swaps in are all about making shit bleed to death, but I'm not really familiar with what can be done to maximize the effect of bleed. Any suggestions?
>>
>>46094887
Unquiet grave discipline.
>>
>>46094772
For swordsman in particular, you can't really go wrong with Warlord//anything. Magus or Arcane Duelist Bard if you want spellcasting, Slayer or Stalker to put some Assassin's Creed secret assassin flavor in there, living legend soulknife if you want to kill people with brainswords...
>>
>>46094937
Is that workable with just Martial Training? I'm not sure whether DSP has touched antipaladin given it was always super niche.
>>
>>46091010
Mesmerists.

I just feel so skeevy, ya know?
>>
>>46094954
Martial Training isn't that bad, really - the feat chain actually gives you a fair number of maneuvers and stances, the main trouble is that you don't get any good recovery method.
>>
>>46094945
>>46094823

I'm digging the idea of Warlord/Slayer, that Studied Target plus Scarlet Throne will mean the character's guaranteed to hit their turn during a duel.

I remember reading in these generals about a way to make a swordsman with ZS, is that still not as good as Warlord?
>>
>>46092410

That's ridiculous. Put the "Don't get taken over" buff on your martial, every time. Protection From Evil's benefits are minor at best for most casters but they are the difference between victory and TPK for a party with a strong martial.
>>
>>46094689
Dervish Defender Warder/Counterfeit Blood Beguiler

The Warder takes care of combat, the Beguiler takes care of intrigue.
>>
>>46095061
Depends if you are okay with your swordsman wearing heavy armor and wielding 2H sword.
>>
Do we have any idea about the state or placement of industry in Golarion?

Like, where is a good place to invest in a glass industry? Where is Mithral found, and how is it mined? Where is cotton grown, does Avistan have silk?

Are there alloys of Mithral or Adamantine? Where do you quarry for marble? And, the one tickling me right now; if a character were to create a unique alloy (say, orichalcum) what do we do to determine properties?
>>
So is the correct way to magical girl to take two levels of fighter (Eldritch Gaurdian) 2, first so you and your companion share all combat feats?
>>
>>46095300
The correct way to magical girl is whatever you want to do.

However I'm personally partial to Aegis/Knight-Chandler/Chosen One
>>
>>46095296
Nex and the Mana Wastes.
>>
Tempest Gale and Piercing Thunder actually did get a fairly minor buff that reduces the thrown weapon problems.

"In addition, while you maintain a Tempest Gale stance,
you can retrieve unattended weapons as a free action,
provided you are adjacent to the weapon at some point
during turn (including as part of a move action)."

Piercing Thunder gets the same thing.
>>
Yo, is there anything in Pathfinder that lets me use my own bone structure as weapons similar to the dude in this image?
>>
>Fey Trickster Mesmerist

What did I miss and when did PF become C:tL?

In vague relation to this, what's the cheapest way to wreck equal-CR Fey faces at low-levels? Anything below level 6, really.
>>
>>46095436
Unarmed strike lets you attack with ANY part of your body, RAW.
>>
>>46095250

Scarlet Throne Style is a 3rd level feat that allows you to treat a one-handed weapon as two-handed for the purposes of class abilities, maneuvers, or feats.

This means a Zweihander Sentinel can use armament shield and punishing defense with a one-handed longsword, as well as get their +3 from Power Attack.

Only thing it doesn't give is the 1.5x STR bonus, but it also gives Scarlet Dignity, which is a free Iron Shell as long as you've got a maneuver to burn.
>>
>>46095448
you can literally fuck people to death
>>
>>46095436
Abberant Aegis is the closest you can get
>>
>>46095436
Refluffed Hamatula Strike and Hamatula Grasp feats.
>>
>>46091167
Get an amulet of mighty fists, put Guided enchantment on it. WIS to hit and to damage.

Everything is solvable with money.
>>
>>46091098
Get a better GM.
>>
>>46095501

If everyone can be solved with money than why do we never see a campaign where the primary goal is to make fat loads of money?
>>
>>46095541
Because that is the implicit goal of all campaigns.
>>
>>46095541
Because you're not paying attention, that exact campaign has launched twice in the last six months from /pfg/ alone.
>>
>>46095616

Which ones would that be? I thought the LotLK campaign was about becoming a Linnorm King.
>>
>>46095458
The issue is ZS is better with reach weapon than without reach weapon. Not much if you don't focus on, well, reach, but still better.
>>
>>46095580
Exactly.
>>
>>46095644
>Linnorm King
Which implies getting money.
Though money for the sake of having money is only good if you are a dragon. If you are PC, it's much better to spend money on something useful or cool.
>>
>>46095644
LotLK is actually about how much fluffy tail you can pack into a party before things start to get cute.
>>
>>46095541
>why do we never see a campaign where the primary goal is to make fat loads of money?

Consider the wealth by level table. A medium to high level character is packing magic items literally worth the GDP of a small country.
>>
>>46095749
Isn't that Fluffy Tails?
>>
>>46095771
>A medium to high level character is packing magic items literally worth the GDP of a small country.
Really? I remember simple non-magical warship costing about 25 to 50k gold.
>>
>>46095784

LotLK is going to have approximately 11 fluffy tails by the mid-game.
>>
>>46095804

Really? A palace as nice as Versailles only costs like 18k.
>>
I have some questions about things from PF unchained.

>Automatic Bonus Progression: Is it any good? It seems like a decent way to cut back on gold as a seperate EXP track, but have no experience with it.
>Wound Thresholds: Do they make HP damage an actually interesting part of combat or just create a horrifying death spiral that adds to rocket tag?
>Unchained alternate magic systems: do ANY of them assist in limiting shenanigans?
>Which unchained subsystems have you found to improve the game the most, and which improve the game the least?
>>
File: 1453230745082.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
1453230745082.pdf
1 B, 486x500
I have posted here before. I am writing a adventure path using Paizo and DSP content. I now need to begin play testing of book 1. Anyone who is interested please use the attached character guide to create a character.

My skype is: Slowcogs (the cartoon one)

If you wish to play please send me a proposed character. If it is obvious you didn't read the character guide from your sheet I am just going to deny you on the spot.

The game will either be on Tuesday or Wednesday evening PST. Exact scheduling will be dependent on group. It will be played by text and live.

Reply to this post with questions.

At the moment there are EIGHT applicants. This means I have two solid groups of four. I can fit more individuals in, and possibly recruit a second GM for the play testing. GM play testing is very important
>>
>>46095749
>yfw an entire party of kitsune oracles with wrecking mysticism

Actually, how practical would a party of just oracles be? It seems like they can fit all the major roles pretty easily, given the range of mysteries/revelations.
>>
File: 1451113389225.jpg (812 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1451113389225.jpg
812 KB, 1024x768
>>46095860
Here is a map of the Steaming Sea and it's surroundings, the kingdoms of Norine.
>>
>>46095831
Yup. http://www.d20pfsrd.com/equipment---final/goods-and-services/ue-more-gear-4#table-sea-transportation
>>
>>46095843
I personally have a love for the Background Skills and Profession Unchained stuff.
>>
>>46095843
ABP: I personally like the idea but the execution was too simplistic. Some builds really suffer from the reduction in flexibility that offers you.

Wound Thresholds and alt magic systems: I never see anyone ever talking about them so I assume nobody likes them.

The only things from Unchained I see mentioned are the Unchained Monk/Rogue (Essential), the ABP system (Sometimes), the Background Skills system (every now and then) and variant multiclassing (which everyone things is AWFUL for 80% of classes)
>>
>>46095843
Automatic Bonus Progression is useful. Though, keep in mind that it only covers numerical bonus type stuff, not all the the other things magic items do, like give immunity to specific SoD types or flight or whatever. That's why it recommends still having 1/2 WBL, you just can't spend it on stuff that only gives numbers.
>>
>>46095889
>>46095831
My best guess is that the economy is essentially based around adventurers.

More adventurers are going to buy warships over the other 'downtime' structures like a 4.8k Cathedral, because otherwise this cost isn't reflective of hard it is to make each.
>>
>>46095943
I know I've seen a comic, though I can't remember it now, of a town hearing that adventurers are visiting and everyone hurriedly putting up signs of "X gp" instead of "X cp" on all the shops.
>>
>>46095436
Psychic Armory, I suppose. You can make your panoply of blades bones.
>>
>>46095843
I love ABP. It's not as flexible as it could be, but it alleviates a hella lot of analysis paralysis.
>>
>>46095943
>More adventurers are going to buy warships over the other 'downtime' structures like a 4.8k Cathedral, because otherwise this cost isn't reflective of hard it is to make each.

God, the cheap costs of buildings is what makes me adore Downtime so damn much.

Nowhere else can I own my own cathedral by level 7, and pretty it up to be as nice as Notre Dame by level 10.
>>
>>46095974
Order of the Stick, yeah, one of the earlier ones.
>>
>>46095997
>Nowhere else can I own my own cathedral by level 7, and pretty it up to be as nice as Notre Dame by level 10.
Most people who play PF don't understand how high-power it is. Take you favorite book/comic/anime/whatever and imagine what, say, level 10 wizard could do to it. The level 10 magus or psywar. Then level 15 or 20.
>>
>>46091010

d i r t y t r i c k
>>
>>46096081
Level 6 is Navy SEALS, after all.
>>
>>46096081
>>46095997

Why would someone want to own a Cathedral, anyway? Imagine wasting 6k gold on a fancy building when that could've gone towards Gardens or a useful item.
>>
>>46095860
>GM play testing is very important
This is really true if you're writing your own Adventure Path; just because you, the writer, know what's happening, doesn't mean that anyone who picks up your book and wants to run it will. For people interested in this guy's stuff, consider being a GM Playtester, see what works and what doesn't.
>>
>>46096119
A Paladin of Iomedae would absolutely love a Cathedral. They'd also love a full-scale brass band to play the trumpets whenever they arrive back in town.
>>
>>46095438
>Fey Trickster

So has anyone made a lipstick magic item yet?
>>
>>46095458
Hmmm. Could a Fiendbound Marauder take Scarlet Throne Style and technically bludgeon folks to death with his Fiend's Grips as if they were 2h weapons?
>>
>>46096151
>>
>>46095997
Yeah, at this point I can casually toss a magic item we find and build a Cathedral/Hospital/Barracks for my character to administrate when I'm out of town.

>>46095974
Pretty entertaining, and for somethings that might be true, though I can't imagine an economy actually functioning when some towns are getting 100x the payment for virtually random causes.

>>46096119
Character reasons?

Maybe it's what the town really needs? Maybe they're a holy class and want to improve worship of their deity as a part of their service/want to earn favour.

Never underestimate how powerful making your God happy can be in a game with a flexible GM.
>>
>>46096160

Can't attack with the other hand, so I doubt it.
>>
>>46096196
Well, what if I'm not TWFing? I can't spare the Dex for that feat chain, so I was just going to rely on strikes to bludgeon things about the face and maybe use some Grappling stuff every now and then.
>>
>>46096119

Well, some say the the soul of the city's the toll of the bells.

The bells of Notre Dam...
>>
>>46096270

*Dame. Stupid keyboard.
>>
>>46096270
WHAT MAKES A MONSTER, AND WHAT MAKES A MAN?
>>
>>46095943
>>46095997

Looking over the downtime structures
>All the huge buildings like cathedral and barracks that list only 1 lavatory
>All those other buildings that -don't- list a lavatory
>>
>>46096460
Pooping is only for evil doers.
>>
So what are interesting mesmerist builds like?
>>
>>46091010
Exploiter Wizard/Magical Negro Arcanist or Lore Spirit Shaman. Being a filthy Tier 1 caster with all the best shit feels so moon.
>>
>>46092675
Contributions don't excuse shitposting.
>>
>>46096650
I want her here more than I want you here, anon.
>>
How should I go about building a character for the express purpose of shutting down enemy arcane casters?

I understand I need to be a full caster myself to do this, but i really want to be able to just shut down opposing casters to let the rest of the party (all martial or semi-casters) do the killing
>>
>>46096711

Arcanist focused in counterspelling, I'd imagine.
>>
File: 1375285792403.png (176 KB, 458x438) Image search: [Google]
1375285792403.png
176 KB, 458x438
>>46096778
>counterspelling
Just fuck my action economy up, senpai
>>
>>46096711

Play Mythic and/or with house rules
>>
>>46096789

Arcanists can counterspell as an immediate action, iirc.
>>
Crossposting this here since it's relevant to some of the feedback I've gotten from anon thus far (and my many thanks to the folks that have given me a read and stopped to comment): http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?481538-Dreamscarred-Press-Lords-of-the-Mists-The-Midway-Faire&p=20557409&viewfull=1#post20557409
>>
File: image.jpg (274 KB, 596x734) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
274 KB, 596x734
>>46096711
Probably abjuration wizard or necromancer depending on how you want to shut them down, with either those protection spells making their attacks do nothing or debuffs that fuck up their shitty physical stats, or casting stats.

that or go protection domain cleric, go full anti-magic with those sweet domain spells like spell immunity and resistance, or my fav antimagic sphere.
>>
File: ChaikaExpand.jpg (87 KB, 383x631) Image search: [Google]
ChaikaExpand.jpg
87 KB, 383x631
>>46094802
BONUS DISCOVERY ROUND, BOMBS AND SNEAK ATTACK EDITION: http://pastebin.com/YMZSnRB4
Now in pastebin form because I realized that nobody actually gives a shit but me, and I don't feel like having all this fuckhuge eyesore posts taking up people's screen space. Copypasted the original shitpost's stuff into the pastebin and made a few minor changes as well.

What the fuck am I even doing, I am far too obsessed with this archetype, as well as with any and all possible variations and attempts to fix it.
>>
File: metamorph alchemist.jpg (246 KB, 1209x628) Image search: [Google]
metamorph alchemist.jpg
246 KB, 1209x628
>>46096870
>>
>>46096912
Metamorph Alchemist actually suffers from the same problems as Tempest Gale:
It's not bad in and off itself but it's a strict downgrade compared to what you would usually do.

Metamorph is decent in itself but an awful alchemist.
Tempest Gale is cool but worse than ranged full attacks.

Piercing Thunder will always be bland though
>>
>>46096912
Is that actually what metamorph does? Fuck me that is bad if so.
>>
>>46094802
>>46096870
The only thing worse than being bullied is being ignored, isn't it?
>>
>>46096990

They lose all that stuff but keep their mutagens in return for being able to have much longer lasting monstrous physique and similar shape changing spells.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.