[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Song of Swords: I want them alive!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 56
File: 1450233145275.jpg (587 KB, 1850x1041) Image search: [Google]
1450233145275.jpg
587 KB, 1850x1041
Previously on song of Swords:
Cannibal Basque Elves
Monster Lore (Sounds like the loch-ness monster meets Nyarlathotep)
Fantasy Linguistics (Again)
Armor Questions

Previous Thread: >>44137536

Song of Swords is a realistic fantasy tabletop RPG that draws inspiration from historical fechtbuchs, weapons and armor. Its combat system is fast and it can be used for both fantasy and historical/mundane settings.

Call of the Void is a pulpy sci-fi tabletop RPG about fighting space-nazis and hunting giant whales with harpoons made out of the moon. Its combat system is more modern, based in the early 20th century, but can probably handle combat up to the present day.

Here's a .rar archive with the newest version of the rules as well as all related current working documents. At this time the latest version is v1.9.9:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/12xqm1p2q69m392/Song_of_Swords.rar

Here's Ballad of the Laser Whales' latest version: https://www.mediafire.com/?rtbjk51jnm2wv8a

Here's a wiki detailing SoS's fantasy setting, getting filled up bit by bit as Jimmy reveals more details:
http://tattered-realms.wikia.com/wiki/Tattered_Realms_Wiki

There's also a roll20 room where new players are encouraged to try the rules, test new rules, and find game breaking issues: https://app.roll20.net/join/346755/hRKd4w
The room might be empty, but the people who teach the game still browse the thread frequently. If you're looking to learn, post here in the thread. We also play Guy Windsor's card game Audatia in the room.
>>
File: 1449984249563.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
1449984249563.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>44236455
You forgot the new CotV that Jimmy posted
>>
ok so i have heard that some one used Song of swords for a Darks souls campain.
i am planing on running one of those as well and would like advise as well as some pointers on combat rules and how to make them interesting.
i dont know if i'll be free tomorrow for the combat lesson thing.
but i would still like to hear ideas on how to put dark souls magic in the campain.
>>
Jimmy, can you weigh in on anons pet theory(>>44225437)?
>>
>>44237307
If wood could be used to insulate from spirit contamination the Burds would have used that and not iron and stone
>>
>>44237242
Well, you're going to need a good mechanic for death and resurrection. How much time it takes for the undead to come back, etc.
>>
>>44237381
That's exactly what that anon is saying. It conducts spirits.

>>44237242
I think some people have talked about doing Souls games in SoS, but I'm honestly not sure how it would go. Souls games have a lot of giant horrific monsters that eat you, which isn't really something that this game is built for just yet. I think a lot of the Souls discussion here is because of a similar tone in setting, not because of gameplay similarity. If you wanted to run a Souls game on a lower scale, focusing much more on the undead enemies rather than giant dragons, SoS would work well. The combat system shares a lot of similarities, since you're looking for openings and working to hit the enemy hard without getting hit back or overextending yourself and becoming vulnerable. If you want more of the giant monsters, you may want to look elsewhere until Monster Hunting rules are finished.
>>
>>44237381
I don't know how you're reaching that conclusion. The Wood acts as the opposite to an insulator so that an Odin can use metal things by 'insulting' themselves from the lack of Spirit in metal by placing a highly spirit concentrated material between themselves and the spirit deficient material.
>>
>>44237497
>>44237533
>I suspect if you took a Burdinadin and stuffed him in a wood-insulated environment suit, he might end up suffering full (or even increased) spirit contamination as if he was wearing nothing at all
>>
>>44237606
Wait fuck I was reading Burdinadin as Ohanedin you guys are right
>>
>>44237411
well my idea is to have debuffs that start to accumulate until you just stat getting disadvantages. i'm still working out the kinks with that.
>>44237497
well i dont really see why you would need different rules for monsters. think of a lion, he has proficiency in 1h and grappling. then you give him a special rule of getting a bonus to like attack or insinuative when he charges some one. then you just build it like a lion with skills and attributes.
thats for small creatures thought. i'm guessing you talking about stuff like the Turose Demon. make him big and give him proficiency with 2h clubs and pugilism (for the stomps and kicks) make him big on the map and give him very long range.
agein i would love to run some combat things but its late and i have stuff tomorrow.
(if you think my idea is bad tell me why please )
>>
>>44237629
At least we're all on the same page now that you've mastered the English language.
>>
File: UnkindlyBloodMagic.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
UnkindlyBloodMagic.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>44237849
You could handle monsters the way you describe. Most people here have just been hyped up for the idea of Shadow of the Colossus or Dragon's Dogma style monster climbing rules.

We're actually very close to releasing those. Here's something we're also working on: Blood Honors, an experimental magic system used by monster-hunters.

Obviously monsters are the next step.
>>
>>44237920
>Roll on the chart below
With what amount of dice, of what kind?
>>
>>44237920
Hey Jimmy, could you give us some lore on the Veil and Genius Loci?
>>
>>44237920
>Vocal Chord Mutation
MALE TO FEMALE

But seriously, this is some Bloodborne level shit, and I'm loving it.
>>
>>44237920
>A Smell Enhancement allows the bearer to track opponents by smell, functionally the
same as an Ohanedin can track an opponent by fear
Might want to include some guidelines for this. Can Unkindles also not smell Ohanedin? Can they also smell fear? Are Soulless immune to this unkindly sense as well? Or is it just the smell of blood that guides them?
>>
>>44237920
How long does it take to make the Blood Potion? Does it require any equipment, or do I just cut my wrists? How much is a dose?
>>
>>44238188
It's just a D10, that part's not done yet.

>>44238379
Glad you like it.

>>44238450
It needs some more details. Basically though, it'll apply more to things with blood, and it'll work better against the Spawn.

>>44238699
It requires some refinement, to boil the stuff down to a usable potency, but it's something that could be done with portable tools. We'll detail that stuff later.
>>
>>44237920
I fear for the eventuality of someone learning multiple schools of magic, combining spawn blood and sorcery to become a horrible montrosity of superhuman power. A player character, so to speak.

It looks like the grandmaster honors need more description as well (what's the maximum on Sublime?), and maybe some other explanations and adjustments.
And for god's sake, make it clearly writ that Boom only works once, then needs to be reloaded. Of course, someone is going to carry a brace of the damn things around.
>>
>>44237920
I'm trusting that some lore will drop on how people would go about joining the Unkindlies, or at least, learn the process of properly uptaking monster blood.
>>
File: 1438905340225.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1438905340225.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
>>44237920
Dang Jimmy, are monster hunters in other parts of the world this badass? Do Unkindlies offer their services out of country often?
>>
>>44239046
Yeah, I'm gonna keep plugging away at it.

>>44239389
Oh yes, shortly.

>>44239665
Oh yes. Blood magic is not unique to the Unkindlies, they're just the group we're focusing on for now. They themselves were essentially seeded by a foreign order.
>>
>>44239389
So: The Unkindlies are a semi-mystical order in the Krajina, who nominally serve the Crown in a number of ways.

They care for the King's Ravens--and are allowed to follow the birds onto any property to recover them if they escape their rookeries. This is the excuse often used for why the Unkindlies are trespassing or otherwise acting suspiciously: "Just following a King's Raven, m'lord" is a tactful way of telling local authorities to fuck off.

They act as bodyguards and elite agents on occasion, though they dislike these duties. Assassination is also not unheard of, though they consider this to be a total waste of their talents. The Queen keeps two Ravenkeepers as her bodyguards, rotated frequently. It is a poorly kept secret that being assigned to guard the Queen is a punitive duty.

Finally, they hunt monsters. This is what they consider to be their first duty, and they take it very seriously. Spawn that land in the Krajina are quickly tracked down and destroyed. Toxic influences from the malevolent sky, no matter how subtle, operate in fear of the Unkindlies. They don't kill innocents unless they have to--but when they do, they are utterly merciless.

They're also puritans. They do not drink or smoke, for fear that any further corruption will weaken them against the filth they inject into their veins. Even moral corruption is feared, and their clothing is spartan and penitent--hairshirts are worn beneath their eye-and-hook coats. The lack of buttons is mocked in the well-dressed courts of Krajina--but never when the Unkindlies are near.

Joining them is easy. You just walk in and ask. They'll take anybody, and they even have a "Novice Barracks," where a more liberal attitude towards their spartan lifestyle is tolerated. Novices are the ones who actually take care of the ravens. Only those with the proper temperament advance.
>>
>>44240293
By what badge or device do they identify themselves with officially, to keep the Ravenkeeping duty (or rather, excuse) official?

What are the broad strokes to consuming the blood? How many Honors can be gathered from any given spawn?

Who seeded them?
>>
>>44236455
That image is just... so cool.
>>
>>44240293
And advancing isn't easy. Most people who join have no idea of just how dark the work of the Unkindlies is.

Novices are given a blood honor after serving for a time and being observed. Blood honors can be reversed through bloodletting and some treatment with certain chemicals, but the experience is fiendishly painful, and after receiving the ministration, a sense of "uncleaness" pervades the novice. His skin itches perpetually, his tongue feels sticky and dry. His teeth hurt just a little bit.

The novices are told that this feeling will never go away, and that every honor will be more painful than the last, and enhance this discomfort. A blood honor consists of blood being injected through needles into the body, usually on an arm that is tied off. The blood pools in the flesh and the muscle, and is gradually absorbed. Direct injection into a vein is faster, but far more dangerous. Eldritch symbols are branded where the blood is injected, to discern the exact nature of the enhancement, and to control the absorbsion rate.

Most of them ask to be bled and then drop out at this point, before they have a chance to discover the gravity of the lie they have been told. Their first blood honor hurts because it is designed to hurt, and the sense of uncleanliness is also by design.

In actuality, subsequent blood honors are monstrously, exquisitely pleasurable. The recipient essentially goes into spasms of orgasmic pleasure for hours (often they must be physically restraint to keep from hurting themselves) and quite to the contrary of making the bearer feel unclean, they bring with them an almost euphoric feeling of invincibility and power. Aches fade away. Cavities no longer hurt. Itching, hangnails, nothing.

The Unkindlies often joke to the novices that "the first time is bad, but you come to like it after a while." They are rarely believed.
>>
>>44237242
>>44237849
>namefagging
Stop
>>
>>44237920
>Touch: A Touch Enhancement grants a +4 bonus to any roll that involves delicate manipulation of the hands. Picking locks, surgery, etc. It also allows characters to “read” text simply by touching it with their fingers, feeling the indentations in parchment.
This should also provide a bonus to Hilt Pushes and maybe wrestling.
>>
>>44237920
>as well as halving the Surgery RS for any Wound Effects like Crippled Limb or Blind.
There is no wound which inflicts Blind.
>>
>>44240486
After initiation, they're usually assigned to a senior hunter, who then oversees their training on the job. Many Unkindlies were fairly experienced fighters before joining (joining is a blank ticket out of most criminal offenses) and so they don't need to be coddled too much.

That said, monster-hunting is dangerous work, and mortality can be very high if the senior hunter isn't careful with his wards.

>>44240403
Each of them wears a gorget with a royal seal on it. Those can be forged, of course, but getting caught with a fake is punishable by death. Senior Unkindlies carry letters of recommendation from the Crown proving their identities.

>>44240660
If it's for something like that, it's okay. No need to be mean.

>>44240754
Good thinking.
>>
>>44237920
>Drinking a potion causes a character to heal 1 level of Wound per Round for 3 Rounds, starting with the most severe wounds and then moving to less severe ones.
How does this work? If I have a level 3 wound, then it gets degraded to a level 2, do I recalculate the bleed and pain, and ignore the stun? What if I'm berserked when I suffer the initial wound but not when I drink the potion, or vice versa? If I have multiple wounds of the same level, do I choose which one gets healed?

>and you cannot drink your own potions
This would be better phrased as "your own potions have no effect on you" or "you derive no benefit from your own potions."

>by 4 BS or fewer
That's terrible writing. Say "no more than 4 BS" instead, or "≤4 BS". Knowing that you're looking for less than or more than should come before the number itself.
>>
>>44237920
>Consuming flesh allows for immediate regeneration. A pound of flesh or two quarts of blood consumed will heal 1 wound level over the course of an hour. At second level, the process is much faster, healing 1 wound level over the course of a minute.
Same questions as above pertaining to how exactly the wound level healing works. Furthermore, this just says consuming flesh. That means eating prepared meat will work just as well. You could eat 1 lbs of steak and heal a wound level. Do you have to eat this food all at once? Can you eat a pound of jerky over the course of an hour while hiking and still have this effect take place once you consume the full pound?

>Disintegrate
This name would better suit the High Honor called Sublime. A better name for this one would be, like, Not Now! or Not Yet!, since it's mechanically similar to Not Today! but a bit different in its specifics.
>>
>>44240878

Best is "By 4 or less".
>>
>>44237920
>You are also immune to magical invisibility
RAW that means you cannot be made magically invisible. I think you meant, you can also see things which are magically invisible.

>Your Mobility increases by 50% for the purposes of Movement, and you benefit from Stains of Time asper the Burdinadin racial ability, allowing him to dodge or parry bullets and benefit from lower TNs.

Rewrite this as "Your Mobility increases by 50% for the purposes of Movement. Furthermore, the bearer can react as quickly as a Burdinadin, benefiting from Stains of Time (see Burdinadin entry for details)."
The issue here is that Stains of Time has a clause about Spirit Contamination. Maybe specifically mention that that's not required, or replace this with the Ohanedin ability The Feeling Disappears and mention you don't have to worry about Focus.
...Unless you're a Din, then maybe you do?

This rewriting keeps it consistent with the other Honors which do the same thing. Though you need to rewrite them all to be consistent anyway. The initial honors refer to "the bearer" and the later ones just say "you."

>Blood Ministration
Does this allow you to create 8 doses for 1 HLT, or 8 doses for 2 HLT?

>You can recover that Health in a minute by consuming a liter of blood, or a pound of meat.
Why does this require 1 lbs of meat or a liter of blood, while hunger requires 1 lbs of meat or two quarts of blood? Those are different measurement systems. A quart is almost a liter, so that's like Hunger needing 2 liters of blood while Sublime needs only 1, yet both can work with a pound of meat? Why?
>>
>>44240959
I disagree.
>>
>>44237920
The Dyne Maul sounds like it'd be very easy to hit something with it, and have the spike it shoots out fully penetrate the target, and fly into your buddy, or an innocent bystander.
>>
>>44237920
The Boom keyword has no mention of any ammunition supply. You will Boom with every strike you land.

Also it should be Swing, not Strike.
>>
>>44241036

Why do you disagree?

"..or less" is the most used term.
>>
>>44237920
>Boom described as firing a spike
>rules say it resolves as a *deck gun* using ball
>not an abus gun using spike
>>
>>44240878
>>44240920
>>44241020
Hey dude, thanks for going so in-depth. I'll definitely address these in the next version. Thank you so much, I knew people were going to like the idea so I might've rushed it a little bit, but with your guys' help I can already see how we're gonna make blood magic great.
>>
File: JUST.jpg (69 KB, 1609x255) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
69 KB, 1609x255
>>44241907
Around Burdinadin...
>>
>>44242463
Still better than the hand-trees. And the daughter-cyborgs. Better than a lot of the things the Burds have done, come to think of it. Remove iron NEETs when?
>>
>>44242816
An entrenched enemy, with vastly superior technology, holding home terrain that is completely foreign to any outsider, and with verifiably superior intelligence?
I hope you brought nukes, anon.

Although, what would be the result of a sarturi pumped full of blood unleashing his life magic inside of a glade?
>>
>>44242463
>>44242816
Just a social experiment bro! Just a social experiment!
>>
>>44242877
He'd probably get a favourable return on his investment
>>
>>44242895
Yeah, it's unlikely that there's enough pregnant burds to tip the murder scales unfavorably.
>>
>>44242877
Burds are still dependent on imported food, a siege could be a viable strategy depending on their storage capabilities
>>
>>44237920
Does Health spent on a Blood Potion return once the Potion is consumed, or only after 24 hours?
>>
>>44243054
Don't they grow things down in the caves below their Glades?
>>
>>44242917
>burds
>breeding at all
>>
>>44244728
Sometimes a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do and evade that bachelor tax.
>>
>>44244864
But what if your new spouse wants you to spend time doing things like copulating instead of research?
That's a fate worse than death.
>>
>>44246075
Eh, 3 minutes every month isn't much. I'm immortal, remember?
>>
>>44246075
Shit, anon, I have standards. I will not take crazy for a spouse.
>>
>>44246075
Your spouse has her own research to do, so she's probably not going to do that.
>>
>>44247306
What if her research is in sexopatology?
>>
>>44247306
>>44247085
I dunno, what if the Glade Board of Ethics or whatever decides to step in and notices you're not doing your civil duty by producing children and suspends your research until you do?
You're much better off just eating the bachelor tax and not risking it.
>>
File: Laughinghelmets.jpg (119 KB, 640x423) Image search: [Google]
Laughinghelmets.jpg
119 KB, 640x423
>>44247467
>Glade
>Board of Ethics
>>
File: childin.jpg (110 KB, 1309x390) Image search: [Google]
childin.jpg
110 KB, 1309x390
Well, seeing how it's kind of relevant.

Does anyone have that picture that was made in response to one of Jimmy's posts about beans?
>>
File: Matt handling his sword.png (66 KB, 242x280) Image search: [Google]
Matt handling his sword.png
66 KB, 242x280
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcPFQFD-4lQ&ab_channel=scholagladiatoria
Best Waifu unwraps his sword and goes full fanboi.

Can you guess the sword before it's revealed? I did.
>>
File: 3uCT3BZM.jpg (18 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
3uCT3BZM.jpg
18 KB, 400x400
>>44248666
H I G H T E S T
I
G
H
T
E
S
T
>>
Guys.
GUYS

WE HAVE MAGIC RULES NOW
>>
>>44251629
Anon.
ANON

I READ THE THREAD TOO.
>>
>>44251629
Since Jimmy said we'd get magic after the Kickstarter, does that mean Opaque has secretly started one on their own sodomy-based funding platform?
>>
>>44252372
I've been mulling over the implications myself.
Although, he did *this* magic as a subset of monster rules, so it's all very hazy. Like a drunken stupor.

Seems these blood honors can provide more and more consistent powers than being an Ascended.
I wonder if and how Sorcerer Silver Guard would pan out.
>>
>>44237920
If use my blood honors to increase my HLT, doesn't that mean that for that injection, I've gained no *effective* corruption?
Does using blood powers that reduce HLT make the addict more susceptible to corruption during that interim?
>>
>>44242463
What happened to Fiora?
>>
>>44254763
She was kept in total sensory deprivation for twenty years.
>>
>>44255497
Hilariously, an experience I have - well, one of my characters has - had in an RPG.
>>
>>44253124
>Does using blood powers that reduce HLT make the addict more susceptible to corruption during that interim?
When you need to roll HLT, if your HLT is reduced, then you roll the reduced HLT. Pretty clear.
>>
>>44255919
Making sure it's an intended aspect of the blud.
>>
>>44255497
I meant afterwards. Did they put her back in when they were done talking to her or is she still sitting around somewhere?
>>
>>44256410
This is one of the most obviously dangling plot hooks, so that has no answer apart from what your GM decides. It's like what Izagone is like or what's at the bottom of the Algenburg hole. There is no answer.
>>
>>44256410
>We've cut you off from all stimuli for 20 years, and that lead to some amazing breakthroughs. See you in 50 years Fiora.
>>
>>44256556
>Algenburg
That reminds me. I need to refine their sea pease into a Zell-killing poison.
>>
>>44248724
>I'm going to attempt to outcut...the world
Easton senpai really is best girl
>>
>>44256762
I think I read a horror story like that once, but it was about teleportation. The Jaunt.
>>
>>44252494
>so it's all very hazy. Like a drunken stupor.
Well yes.
It's made by Jimmy after all.
>>
>>44236455
I can't fucking wait until Opaque gets around to what Tattered Realms' Asia is like. Look at how fucked up Vosca is, imagine Japan.

>The Imperial line is descended from a Paladin. Genosus is a weaboo because of their work ethic
>Lots of Samurai are openly Sarturi. Nobody cares.
>Okinawans are Din
>Japanese mythological beasts everywhere
>>
>>44260165
Isn't Karthak basically TR Asia as it is?
>>
>>44261136
He means east Asia.
>>
>>44261583
Oi.
>>44248724
You're not trying to steal my INTERNET CRED, are you?
>>
>>44261608
Just happened to miss that post, is all.
>>
File: 1450075693513.jpg (106 KB, 1004x403) Image search: [Google]
1450075693513.jpg
106 KB, 1004x403
>>44237920
>Dyne Maul
Why not just shoot the monster with an abus gun?
>>
So Jambo, can we got more on the paleolithic elves, or even just an individual? And how strange are their abilities?
>>
File: img000058.png (358 KB, 856x1200) Image search: [Google]
img000058.png
358 KB, 856x1200
Jimmy's absent, post player characters.
>>
File: Real-life GMPC.png (2 MB, 868x757) Image search: [Google]
Real-life GMPC.png
2 MB, 868x757
>>44263543
This guy was so good at playing SoS I'm sure he had GM support.
>>
File: Zhuge_Kongming_Sancai_Tuhui.jpg (495 KB, 574x900) Image search: [Google]
Zhuge_Kongming_Sancai_Tuhui.jpg
495 KB, 574x900
>>44263569
Are you sure they're not just min-maxers? I'm not quite sure how to tell the difference depending on how well they do their build.
>>
>>44242463
>Donated by an unnamed Zoph
>>
How crunch heavy is this game? Perhaps more important, how slow does it all play out? Does the game slow to a crawl sometimes or not?
>>
>>44264873
Comparatively crunchy.

Quite fast once you've gotten the hang of all the manoeuvres you can do; while you're still learning, it can take a while.
>>
>>44264873
Fights with more than two participants were dead slow last time I played. But that was a long time ago, so don't know how it goes now.
>>
>>44241907
Hey Jimmy, what's a "buck dancing bojangling pet nigguh"?
>>
>>44265154
It depends do on whether or not you throw away the system used to determine initiative between multiple groups. Just ignore it, and go from highest ADR to lowest doing one round of combat for each group. So much simpler that way, and it seems like that's the system used in ballad.
>>
>>44266287
What advantage does the SoS multi-initiative system have? Why is it in the game?
>>
>>44266308
It's just an older system from an earlier attempt. They're probably going to remove it.
>>
>>44266308
It was an older way of playing the game that allowed for individual combats to run for X rounds before jumping to another fight.
>>
>>44264873
Very crunchy, but faster than most D&D I've seen played. The actual combat goes fairly quickly once one knows how the game is played. It helps that any given player generally only needs to know what moves they themselves will be using, and the most of those are straightforward.

Biggest time delay is looking up hit locations and wound tables.
>>
>>44265208
I'm pretty sure a PR holocaust is what it is.
>>
File: FUCKING BRITONS.jpg (1 MB, 2204x1492) Image search: [Google]
FUCKING BRITONS.jpg
1 MB, 2204x1492
I'm currently writing up a sandbox campaign for my players. The year is 1459 by the Calendar of Genosus, though nobody recognizes such a calendar outside of the fortress-city of his Mountain and a few scattered tribes. By the Ruvian calendar, it's 724 ab urbe condita. Ruvia, however, is a simple regional power restricted to its peninsula and a few scattered holdings in what is now Berkukha. They've been held as a client state of the great Empire of Helion. Last year, however, the ongoing decline in altitude of that city became too great and the majority fell into the Sea. The coasts are devastated, the climate wrecked, and entire tribes are flooding into inland Galli and south into Ruvia in search of food. Even the upstart Genosians, who have been held in contempt as a slave people after the Ruvians achieved freedom from SunEtruscans, are starting to get uppity.
>>
>>44265208
Was it about the Mass Effect black dude?

Probably a jab at Biowares inability to create meaningful characters outside of two dimensional caricature playthings for the player.
>>
File: Roman World.jpg (100 KB, 960x686) Image search: [Google]
Roman World.jpg
100 KB, 960x686
>>44269546
The players are all caught in this mess, starting in the capital city of one of the exterior provinces of the Ruvian Republic. Basically cisalpine Gaul. They've set out to try and discover where the governor of the province has fucked off to, since we ran a sample adventure to gauge interest in the idea.

I'm looking for plot hooks and ideas for things to happen. I'm in a sort of weird area, since I can't draw on a lot of established lore. No Schwarzwald, no Galli, no Algenburg, etc. I've got some mundane ideas like conflicts with migrating tribes and corrupt officials, but I need more fantasy plot hooks, and I think you guys probably have some good ideas. What sort of weird Classical bullshit should they encounter? Strange creatures from Helion that managed to get out after the Fall? Weird pagan cults like TR Druids? Strange ancient Ruvian customs and religions? Any ideas are welcome, both supernatural and stuff based on history. I'm basically setting this out as being about equivalent to 20-30 BC in time period, with Ruvia having had a slower expansion compared to Rome. This is the period in which they really expand, become Genosian, and become an actual Empire.
>>
>>44237067
>>44236455
0.07 is already in the main rar now
>>
>>44237920
Is this in any way inspired by Bloodborne?
>>
>>44269911
I can't imagine why you'd possibly think that.
>>
>>44269649
It was something about Inquisition, I think.
>>
File: 1448856872090.jpg (83 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1448856872090.jpg
83 KB, 480x480
>>44269659
>that map
>>
>>44237920
For potions, boost the time limit and make it so you can drink your own, so it can be like Bloodborne. Do either or both
>>
>>44271886
I don't agree.
For one, I don't ever remember drinking *my own* blood in Bloodborne. Feels stupid beside.
For another, right now it's a choice for weakening oneself for the benefit of others. If someone could just use it to heal theirself thusly, literally everyone would just compensate for the 1 HLT hit so they could chug potions all day erry day.
>>
>>44239665
>mfw Unkindlies are a blatant Witcher ripoff

Why am I still surprised?
Just like everything else in this game.
>>
File: Laughing cossacks.jpg (57 KB, 491x331) Image search: [Google]
Laughing cossacks.jpg
57 KB, 491x331
>>44272448
>Being surprised at a game with a lot of Slavic elements takes inspiration from a Polish fantasy series.
>>
>>44264873
Quite crunchy, and very slow. God help you if you want to have multiple people in a fight, too.
>>
>>44272261
Make it more than one day then?
>>
>>44272712
>inspiration
>direct copy with the name changed

fukkboi
>>
>>44272849
Good artists copy, great artists steal.
>>
>>44272964
>said by a shit artist
>>
>>44272849
We must be consuming very different Witcher media, senpai. It's much more Bloodborne than Witcher. There's some similarities with the whole toxicity/corruption thing, but not much in the organization or their goals.
>>
>>44273058
The handling of corruption actually seems more Dragon Age like, on second glance. Witcher potions just kill you; they don't make you go feral. They don't have that whole barely controlled beast thing in their aesthetic at all. They go way more for the inhuman mutant thing. Jimmy has more Bojangle in him than previously thought.
>>
>>44273184
>more Bojangle in him
Who or what is a Bojangle in this context?
>>
File: bojangles_crop.jpg (46 KB, 650x425) Image search: [Google]
bojangles_crop.jpg
46 KB, 650x425
>>44273210
>>44273184
Fuck.

Now I want Bojangles
>>
>>44272448
It must not be blatant, because I have no idea what the fuck you're on about.

What, that they hunt monsters while trying not to be monsters? That trope is older than poles, m8y.
>>
File: Polish Saber Fencer.jpg (456 KB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
Polish Saber Fencer.jpg
456 KB, 3000x2000
>>44273296
NOBODY IS OLDER THAN POLES

FIRST SLAVIC

FIRST CATHOLIC

FIRST IN EUROPE

Naprzód psiekrwie, Cesarz patrzy
>>
>>44272448
The Witchers are supposed to be like an apolitical non-partisan group, whereas the Unkindlies are basically the Bureau of Land Management with blood magic.
>>
>>44273247
>tfw 900 miles from nearest Bojangles
>>
>>44237920
You worked on this because it's easier than doing a comprehensive magic system, didn't you?
>>
>>44274803
I think the real reason is he saved up enough sodomy dollars to play Bloodborne and this is the result.
Speaking of which, I should probably get back to that. It's only been about six months since I bought the game in the first place.
>>
>>44269659
Nice map senpai desu.
An important thing to consider is was it a cataclysmic slam dunk into the sea, or more of a slow crash? How many Helians are left alive?
>>
>>44276143
According to Jimmy, there's few thousand. He's also said that most of Dace has cliffs instead of a coast because of the splash, so I'm guessing it wasn't a controlled fall.
>>
>>44276143
The Fall of Elven Rome is canonically cataclysmic.

>The city had been sinking at a controlled rate for some time, but some event, a fire, or a battle, or a collapsing building or a mass homicide, pushed it over the edge. The city began to gain speed in its descent. The high council in Helion panicked, and did the only thing they could do – they held onto the only part of Helion that they could. The central district was connected to the rest of the island by great bridges. These were destroyed, and the rest of the island was abandoned to collapse, while the central district remained, with just barely enough living Orredin within to keep it afloat. The cataclysmic results of this collapse may have killed more people overall than the plague. Tidal waves from an overturned sea annihilated coastal cities, swept islands clean of life, covered over entire civilizations in silt.

>The world was rocked by the cataclysm, but none so much as the Orredin, who had lost paradise. Grief-striken, enraged, and looking for someone to blame, the Orredin turned on the humans who had taken refuge with them in the central district, and slaughtered them. After this, they brooded for years. The scant few thousand of them who had survived now brooded on their island fortress. Most of them were related by blood. There was no way to practically replenish their numbers and make a new start. The race seemed doomed.
>>
>>44269546
When does Sulla appear and lead the first Solar crusade that dooms mankind to slavery?
How are you going to model the more interactive and present pagan gods?
>>
>>44277094
Sulla is just some legionary who's going to die soon. Depending on how things go he may appear, maybe not. Depends on how much they focus on the religion conflict.

As for the other gods, one player is actually playing a custom Ascended for a Gallian God of Oaths. Basically Cu Chullain Warp Spasm stuff and the ability to make oaths he witnesses semi-magically binding with the restriction that he's bound by oath to another player. Other Ascended may appear, for both Ruvian and Gallian gods.
>>
>>44277157
Just don't let him make an oath of fealty to the nameless one.
>>
So what do starpoons look like visually? I'm imagining some sort of wicked partisan with backwards facing spikes, given its weapon profiles.
>>
>>44237067
Wait am I supposed to do minimum 20 damage to Krakens head with a moonblade type weapon to inflict a level 1? How am I supposed to swordfight spaceqsuid?
>>
>>44278989
You build a giant mecha with a giant sword, obviously.

Void mecha rules when?
>>
>>44279439
A group of Voidships coming together to form Voltron to fight giant space monsters isn't something I realised I needed until right now.
>>
>>44278989
If those Krakens are supposed to work off of the same Monster rules that Jimmy's building for SoS/TR, then you won't have to defeat the toughness all in one go. Instead, any damage inflicted that gets past the armor sticks and will stack with any future damage that hits the same location in the same fight. Then whenever the sum total of inflicted damage reaches the toughness value (or a multiple of it), the wound level in that location goes up by one. You really have to grind that fucker down.
>>
>>44279606
>"If an attack inflicts damage greater than the Monster’s Armor, take any excess damage and compare it to the Monster’s Toughness. For each multiple of the Monster’s Toughness that the damage reaches, it inflicts 1 level of Wound."
This is all that's said in 0.7 of Ballad.
From this, I must assume they accumulate damage like humans and can therefore have multiple level 1 wounds in the same location.
>>
>>44279619
The wording might mean that after you've inflicted a level 1 wound, doing the same amount of damage again moves it up to a level 2 wound. That would simulate gradually hacking someone's limb off or whatever.
>>
File: 1450254702551.jpg (84 KB, 960x593) Image search: [Google]
1450254702551.jpg
84 KB, 960x593
>>44269546
Sounds awesome.
>>
File: Gizka Fochts.jpg (132 KB, 769x616) Image search: [Google]
Gizka Fochts.jpg
132 KB, 769x616
>>44280713
>Your girlfriend does not provide you with the means to destroy your enemies
Looks like you need a better waifu.
>>
File: WHAT.jpg (16 KB, 482x216) Image search: [Google]
WHAT.jpg
16 KB, 482x216
>tfw see 12ga slug ballistics for the first time
Holy
Jesus
Christ

How are we even supposed to represent this? Like, data shows that these things can't penetrate vests for shit, but the damage they do to flesh is cataclysmic.
>>
File: kiritsugu-emiya.jpg (171 KB, 968x544) Image search: [Google]
kiritsugu-emiya.jpg
171 KB, 968x544
How would you play this edgy man in Ballad?
>>
>>44281971
You literally made a rule for this called Winged.
>>
>>44281971

You should look at more than just 12ga slug ballistic gel tests. That picture you link is just the temporary cavity.

Not saying it's NOT devastating, but there's a lot of rounds that can make similar temporary cavities.
>>
>>44282060
Don't forget slugs!

Buckshot and the like should suffer from spread over longer ranges, giving them a damage penalty.
>>
>>44282241
I think he's talking about slugs. The damage slugs do is fucking insane if you look at it in a vacuum, but I think honestly that buck is better against unarmored flesh. That's why it's used for hunting bucks.
>>
>>44282362
He has to be talking about buckshot, since I'm pretty sure a 12G slug can fuck up armor, whereas buckshot wouldn't.
>>
>>44282393
Slugs are notoriously poor against armor. Body armor is best at stopping low-velocity rounds, which is slugs to a T. Rifles comparatively use the same propellant to shoot a small hardened round at a much higher velocity, that's why they're good at penetrating armor.
>>
>>44282463
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ute-FFA4XZQ

Here's one of a guy trying to stress-test a plate by shooting shotgun shells at it. So this is a steel plate, not even the sort of stuff the military uses anymore. He literally tries to break this thing by shooting it over and over, and you can see the effect it has. He breaks the harness holding the armor together long before he even begins to damage the plate.

This is also a fairly primitive plate. Steel plates are old news. They could've made this thing in the 1950s. These days it's all about layered ceramics and such.
>>
>>44282362
>>44282393
>>44282463
>>44282516

Deer can be hunted with buckshot or slugs (depending on where you live). Most slugs are made of very soft lead so they will get maximum expansion/dump all their energy into your target.

Of course, if you make the slugs out of something else, they'll perform differently.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voM13PNFYZI

Also, here's a Martini Henry (a 150+ year old rifle) firing into some ballistics gel.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V36leMeEEjo

You can see they temporary cavity is pretty huge there, but if you read the vid description, the poster notes that it isn't much more impressive than a modern large caliber handgun round (the Martini Henry uses a black powder, cased 45 cal. cartridge).
>>
>>44282821
Yeah. Those blackpowder rounds back then (outside o some later f bolt-action rifles) were essentially huge pistol cartridges.
>>
>>44279473
>not Voidltron
>>
>>44273296
It really is almost exactly like The Witcher.
>>
>>44283713
It's honestly nothing like The Witcher.
>>
>>44283750
You must be convinced! It really is almost exactly like The Witcher.
>>
>>44283855
It is not like The Witcher.
>>
>>44283882
It really is almost exactly like The Witcher.
>>
>>44284008
It's not like The Witcher, I'm telling you!
>>
>>44284041
>>44284008
Shut the fuck up and answer this question as finely as you faggots can:

Why?
>>
>>44284094
Because it is not.
>>
>>44284008
It's genuinely nothing like the Witcher.
>>44284094
Because it's almost exactly like Bloodborne.
>>
>>44284094
Because it's almost exactly like The Witcher. It has a bit of the Grey Wardens from Dragon Age, too.
>>
>>44284041
>>44284008
>>44283882
>>44283855
>>44283750
>>44283713
This is just like one of my dwarven engravings!
>>
Right so what I'm getting from this is that the fantasy vidya industry is all copying the shit out of each other, and now so is Jimmy.
>>
>>44284810
It's not until someone has called someone a baka.
>>
>>44285135
Real dwarves don't say baka.
>>
>>44285150
They say 'cabnul'
>>
>>44285213
I feel like I'm missing something here.
>>
>>44286693
>being this much of a cabron
>>
>>44282060
Imagine you have to be prepared to kill things you don't fully understand for the rest of your life. First you have the skills you need to research anything that you may fight to find its weaknesses. Then you keep everything on hand, poisons, explosives, guns, and magic trinkets. Then you pick up some low level magic if you can, perhaps pick up some bloodagic for that acceleration he had. That's a decient start.
>>
>>44286766
thank you anon
>>
>>44286785
Also as many guns as you can afford.
>>
File: Spider_1.png (865 KB, 845x829) Image search: [Google]
Spider_1.png
865 KB, 845x829
>>44284343
It isn't really like the Witcher. The Witchers are taken from childhood and exposed to mutagens that almost kill them and basically hand-crafted into supersoldiers.
The Unkindlies by contrast take grown men and inject them with magic PCP. Then they tell them that more PCP is inside the animals that they want dead.

They're not like a specialized apolitical order, they're not a bunch of fedoras with silver swords, they're definitely not raised from birth for the task. They're basically Splicers who work for the government with religious overtones.
>>
>>44286766
Also don't be a cuck.
>>
>>44289769
What if being a cuck is my fetish?
>>
>>44289924
That's fine, plenty of Swedes are into HEMA.
>>
Will this game ever have mecha space gunfight?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0sUxwGRa8M
>>
>>44290652
Jovian Chronicles is more appropriate.
>>
>>44289769
Make your wife a Cuckquean in fact.
>>
File: 1450412859238.jpg (101 KB, 500x496) Image search: [Google]
1450412859238.jpg
101 KB, 500x496
>>44289280
It's clearly Bloodborne-inspired.
>>
>>44286693
>not knowing the glorious DF dwarven language
>>
>>44290652
Maybe.
>>
>>44242463
>Luctus Arcology
Who names this shit?
>>
>>44297330
Yo Jimmy I would like to ask your opinion on a couple of settings.

What do you think of Degenisis? From what I've read (admittedly little) the setting is as densely layered, if not more so, than your own Tattered Realms.

Kill 6 Billion Demons.
While much of the settings inner workings are vague many would claim that this approach draws them in further and is somewhat reminiscent of how we all just assume you pull the answer to random questions out of your ass and that you never in fact thought about the relevancy of potatoes in Vosca until you were put on the spot.

Lastly, CoC or TiTs?
>>
>>44298932
>Lastly, CoC or TiTs?
You know both fucking suck, anon. Honestly, I've gotten better out of fucking Fall of Eden, and that's shitty furfaggotry.
>>
>>44298932
What are those acronyms?
>>
>>44298989
Call of Cthulhu and something related
>>
>>44298989
>>44299068
Corruption of Champions and Trials in Tainted Space.
>>
>>44298899
Emotion/Noun is Zoph Escher's naming scheme for devices that deal in human experience.

>>44298932
I haven't read Degenisis yet, but I've heard people talking about it, and it sounds really cool. I like the Swiss (Helveticans?) they sound like they really have their shit together.

Though I guess the entire point of Degenisis is that you're not supposed to have your shit together.

I've also heard of K6bD, but I haven't read it.

You're right that very often, I make things up on the spot. I think everyone who does setting-creation learns to do this, and sometimes it's hard to tell the difference between what's established and what's internalized for me, so I sometimes forget what you guys know. This is why the wiki is important--once it's written down, there's a reminder to me that X is canon and now can't change, or at least has to be explained if it does change.

>CoC or TiTs
Rance.
>>
>>44299186
>Rance
My nigga. Sengoku a goddamn best, and I need to play it again. The gameplay is honestly good enough on its own.
>>
>>44299186
Hey Jimmy, can you tell us about the non-weapon magical items of Vosca?
>>
>>44300924
Wasn't there some metal that became unbreakable when touching a living being, and ohanedins could use it as well?
>>
>>44301401
Orichalum, yeah. There's also silversteel, but I'm thinking more in the way of discrete artifacts.
>>
>>44299186
>Helveticans
>Not Spitalians
It's like you don't even want to purge the Sepsis
>>
File: 1450558974998.png (294 KB, 721x1000) Image search: [Google]
1450558974998.png
294 KB, 721x1000
>>44301783
>Jimmy Rome
>Wanting to end Sepsis
>>
>>44301850
nice animes you've got there anon
>>
>>44236455
Does anyone have those lightsabre stats that someone cooked up awhile ago?
>>
>>44302213
TRAITOR
I'm looking for them too for obvious reasons.
>>
>>44302236
Are you >>44298552 ?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
>>44302286
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>44302324
>>44302286
My Lightsaber guy lives in Scotland and I can't get to him. We're gonna need some time.
>>
>>44302390
Give me his address I'll hop in the Corsa and beat it out of him.
>>
>>44302474
I think he lives a bit East of Edinburgh, but he's one of us, so he'll have a sword.
>>
>>44302511
Shit I only have kitchen knives and an electric-tag sabre.
>>
>>44302547
Just take the stick off a broom or something, it's a well-known fact that a guy with a staff can defeat three with swords.
>>
>>44302585
He probably could, if trained well enough. Assuming said swords aren't zweihanders (and that they aren't wearing full plate, I guess). The range is a big advantage.
>>
>>44302585
Wait never mind I don't need to fight him, turns out I had it saved.
>>
File: StarWars.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
StarWars.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>44302948
And just convert it to pdf...
>>
>>44283713
>>44284094
>>44284041
>>44284008
>>44283882
>>44283855
>>44283750
>>44284107
It's actually meant to be a mix of Witcher and Bloodborne. So you're not wrong by saying it's like the Witcher or Bloodborne.
>>
>>44302511
Hey Jimmy, can you answer >>44300924 for me?
>>
>>44303373
It's The Witcher, though.
>>
>>44303406
It's both. Jimmy isn't exactly creative when it comes to this shit.
>>
>>44303373
>>44303406
>>44303433
I honestly do not see the Witcher resemblance. In the Unkindlies in general, I get the Witcher thing; but in terms of blood magic, I don't see the similarity.
>>
>>44302213
star war rules are in the collection rar

>>44303500
>>44303406
It's (meant to be) both, but Jimmy can't openly comment without risking that being used against him in court.
>>
>>44303512
>I know what Opaque think without them having to tell me
So what, you're a member of Opaque posting anon?
>>
>>44303558
If I was, I can't without validating that it's meant to be a mix of Witcher & Bloodborne, which can risk copyright infringement when you outright admit to it.
>>
>>44299186
>This is why the wiki is important--once it's written down, there's a reminder to me that X is canon and now can't change, or at least has to be explained if it does change.

I haven't updated that in like a year
>>
>>44303589
But witcher is a video game and a book, completely different medias.

You can steal and rip ideas wholesale if it's not the same media, no? You can even rip ideas in the same media, otherwise we would only have one and only true first person shooter DOOM
>>
>>44303679
It's very hard to prove that you stole ideas. If he called them Witchers, that would be an issue because of trademarks, but the concept of mutant monster hunters is fair game.
>>
>>
>>44305227
It becomes another manner when you admit to doing it in any degree though
>>
>>44308674
True. Better safe than sorry.
>>
>>44303512
I will say this, I legit was not thinking about the Witchers when I was writing the rules. I forget about their mutagen shtick most of the time.
>>
>>44313266
hey jimmy you like memes?
>>
>>44313469
I don't even know what that means anymore.
>>
File: opaque.png (23 KB, 484x243) Image search: [Google]
opaque.png
23 KB, 484x243
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcjpags7JT8
>>
>>44315300
Man, how do you fuck up a time estimate so bad? What went wrong?
>>
File: song of swords development.jpg (702 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
song of swords development.jpg
702 KB, 1920x1080
>>44315355
Who the fuck even knows anymore.
>>
File: song of swords development.jpg (741 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
song of swords development.jpg
741 KB, 1920x1080
>>44315385
>>
>>44315300
>>44315355
They wanted to get more done.

I don't know if this is their second or first planned date, but at the beginning they had plans to release a KS in just a couple of months but it became clear their barely-playable (with TROS to fill the gaps) rules needed more work.
>>
>>44315614
>terrible disease
>not terrible game
>>
>>44317416
The game is okay. The development is the disease.
>>
Did anyone save Jimmy's write-up on Berkhuka? I could've sworn that he did one, but it's not on the wiki or archived.
>>
>>44317992
https://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/text/Berkhuka/username/Jimmy%20Rome/

You should put it on the wiki to return the favor
>>
>>44282821
Laser Whales custom bullets when?
>>
>>44321031
We had considered doing a thing with custom rounds, to represent hollow points and armor-piercing rounds and such, but that'll have to wait for now.

Besides, a lot of early autoloaders couldn't load hollowpoints at all, something about the feeding ramp on some of the pistols.
>>
>>44322139
Doesn't everyone use glaser rounds?
>>
>>44323220
I think the cutoff for what will penetrate the average Voidship hull is .303 Albish. We marked it yellow in the last release. Less penetrative than that and the damage to the hull will be negligible, unless it was already damaged.
>>
>>44323497
>I think the cutoff for what will penetrate the average Voidship hull is .303 Albish
That's supposed to be for the unarmored inside hull, right? I'd imagine even non-military ships would have a protective metal outer hull to avoid turning the inside of the ship into Chernobyl whenever there's a minor collision during landing or some pirate with a grudge and a rifle.
>>
Disappointment Tuesday again already. Where does the time go?
>>
>>44327616
Hey, there's still about ten hours of Tuesday left. Maybe the Searing Enigma will actually be on time.
>>
File: Pimp knight.png (538 KB, 603x510) Image search: [Google]
Pimp knight.png
538 KB, 603x510
>>
>>44327616
Just a few more hours...
>>
Jimmy what sort of pasta do the birds in Vosca cook?
>>
>>44332796
SEARING ENIGMA TUESDAY

Shortly after the formation of the Republic, the Dacians briefly attempted to expand by sea, rather than into the Steppe.

An island was chosen outside of the sphere of the Orredin, even beyond the reach of the Jenoesans. Colonization efforts had been minimal in this region because of the long periods of isolation created by the monsoon seasons, and also because there is simply no perceived need. Coastal settlements provide better harbor for ships, and can avoid isolation during monsoon season.

The Dacians' motives were, of course, not totally motivated by trade—they were simply looking for a place in the sun where the ground doesn't burn exposed skin. They were somewhat frustrated to find the island they chose was already inhabited by primitive peoples.

The first expedition was undertaken by none other than Emanuel Zoak, who brought a small group of soldiers with him led by a Vedrimite officer, Colonel Sviatoslav. Eighty men under the Colonel went ashore to build a fort, while the ship circled and surveyed the coast.

Things were relatively peaceful at first. The primitive natives seemed interested in trade, and the Dacians discovered that they could swap iron trinkets for fabulous furs, feather capes and jade carvings. The natives were aloof, particularly those of them who wore wooden masks, but they seemed peaceful, and never acted violently.

The monsoon season came, and Zoak, believing the situation to be well in hand, left the Colonel and his detatchment with supplies to last them, and headed for safe harbor.

The next year Zoak returned to find the fort empty, and all of his men missing.

Another expedition is planned, to repopulate Fort Zoak. The island is now commonly called Ostrov Mirtjock—The Isle of Death.
>>
File: 1393140297761.jpg (96 KB, 556x606) Image search: [Google]
1393140297761.jpg
96 KB, 556x606
>>44336732
You try to make it seem dramatic and exciting, but this is just boring.
>>
File: stupid.png (252 KB, 500x453) Image search: [Google]
stupid.png
252 KB, 500x453
>>44336732
Got to agree with >>44336802 here Jimmy. This one was dull. Next you're going to tell me that the Isle has a spooky pit, because every other fucking enigma has to do with those fucking pits.
>>
>>44336802
>>44336877
B-but there's a spoooooooky island, with storms and scary natives!

And definitely no pits!
Definitely.
>>
File: making a difference'.jpg (174 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
making a difference'.jpg
174 KB, 1024x768
>>44336914
Look Jimmy, I like pits too, but what about the reverse? Can you give us some stuff on the spires?
>>
>>44336732
Well, at least I can go to bed now that Disappointment Tuesday is over.
>>
File: 1446415365907.jpg (19 KB, 259x259) Image search: [Google]
1446415365907.jpg
19 KB, 259x259
s-sorry guys
>>
>>44338361
What would your stats be in Song of Swords, Jimmy?
>>
>>44336732
There's potential. Maybe the "masked" islanders have some connection to Karthack or even Izagone.
>>
>>44240448
You do realize it's Star Wars, right?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 56

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.