[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Golem Quest #3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 8
File: Golem.jpg (79 KB, 600x459) Image search: [Google]
Golem.jpg
79 KB, 600x459
Previous threads
>>43993297
>>44027999

When we last left off, you, Gabriel the Golem, had just entered stand by mode for the night after a long day of work and learning.

Now, it should be stated that Golems do dream. But not in the way organic beings do. Organic dreaming is more often than not gambled and random, and lacks any sort of coherence, and is usually forgotten shortly after waking up. While not ALL dreams are like it, most of them are.
Golems, on the other hand, when entering standby mode, relive moments of their lives. At least, Golems like our friend Gabriel dream this way, but he is not your typical Golem, now is he?

All that being said

As your body shuts down, you awaken in a workshop. The walls are made of stone and you feel much smaller. Examination of yourself reveals your are not a mighty stone Golem. You are a man made of steel pipes and bolts. The only thing that remains the same, is the glowing gem in your chest. It is wrapped around your pipe torso like some sort of organic rock. It looks... smaller than you remember.
The room is filled with all sorts of tools, and a large forge in the corner of the room. There is a wooden door next to it.
You are free to move around the room, but cannot leave it.
>>
>>44075257
Look around the workshop
>>
>>44075257
Examine the tools.
>>
>>44075356
Elaborating. Are there sketches or notes in the room?
>>
>>44075356
The workshop is very messy. On all the walls are sketches of Golems of different shapes and sizes. The penmanship on these sketches and some of the notes thrown about are to sloppy for you to read though.
There are a wide verity of tools, from sculpting tools, black smiting tools, welding tools.
Next to the tools, is a large stack of stone. You feel very close to these stones, and are fairly certain they will once day be your mighty body.

The door opens and a small dorf comes in. She has tanned leathery skin and dark red hair. The dorf is wearing a white lab coat stained with ash and blood, and wears glasses that are a bit to big for her. She is reading something on a clipboard but as soon as she sees you, and drops it in surprise.
"Oh!" She gasps. "Number One! You're awake!" She says excitedly. "How are you feeling? Did the modification to your joints settle in well?"
>>
>>44075570
>"Yes. It is no trouble to walk. Where am I?"
>>
>>44075610
Supporting this.
>>
>>44075570
>"Why is your clothing bloody? Are you injured?"
>>
>>44075610
>>44075628

"Yes. It is no trouble to walk. Where am I?" Your voice is much less deeper. It sounds like someone talking though a pipe, the words echoing. The dorf picks up a magnifying glass and starts examining you. "You're in the new work shop. We had to move here after the protesters set the last one on fire. Do you remember any of that?" You very, very vaguely remember a bunch of people yelling about something before bursting into flames. "Its okay if you don't remember, It doesn't matter. What does matter." She taps the large mound of stone on the table. "Is this. Your new body! At least... the base of it." She picks some notes up off the table. "So much to do, so little time." She signs and looks up at you.
"Your clothing is bloody. Are you injured?" You state. The zooming function of the eyes on this body are much more obverious, you can hear the little gears in your head turning as your little glass eye stretches forward to get a better look at the dorfs outfit.
"Oh this?" She looks down. "The last extraction got messy. But we got the brain we needed." She takes a sip of the coffee on the desk and cringes. "Bleh. Cold." She takes the jacket off and puts it over her chair. She is wearing a much cleaner pair over overalls with a black shirt underneath. "Alright Number One, enough small talk. I need to put you through some tests. Are you up for that?"
>>
>>44075774
>"I see no reason why not."
>>
>>44075774
>Is it going to be painful like the last time?
>>
>>44075850
>>44075877

"I see no reason not to." the dorf picks up a pen and paper. "Will it be painful, like last time?" You ask. The dorf smiles.
"No, Number One. This time we just need to go over some questions. No wrenches and hammers this time." She sits down.

Fill out these questions anon

What is your name?

What year is it?

How many brothers do you have?

What is my name?

How many children do I have?

When did you first come online?

What do you want the most?

Lastly, I want you to draw me a smiley face.

(Your answers to some of these questions will change things in the Quest. READY SET GO.)
>>
While I wait for you guys to fill our those questions, I'll post some stuff I came up with last night
>>
>>44076022
Don't know enough yet about the quest, so I'll fill what I can

>How many brothers do you have?
Seven.
>What is my name?
Aida Silvercog

>How many children do I have?
Five, and one more on the way

>What do you want the most?
A perfect body

>Lastly, I want you to draw me a smiley face.
Draw a perfect half circle
>>
File: GolemLand.jpg (519 KB, 2048x1000) Image search: [Google]
GolemLand.jpg
519 KB, 2048x1000
Here there be a map. A very rough map. Made in paint.
>>
>>44076022
I don't know. ((We didn't know our name until Holly gave it to us))

I do not know the year, only that this is a time of war.

Dozens maybe? I have only seen a few.

Creator.

A year ago.

Someone who loves me.

:)
>>
>>44076022
What is your name?
Number 1, apparently

What year is it?

How many brothers do you have?

What is my name?
How the fuck am I supposed to know a piece of paper's name?

How many children do I have?
Paper cannot procreate

When did you first come online?

What do you want the most?
To have a job I enjoy in the chemistry/physics area

Lastly, I want you to draw me a smiley face.
:)

(Your answers to some of these questions will change things in the Quest. READY SET GO.)
>>
>>44076298
This one's way too snarky for a robot.

>>44076186
I like this one, and I'll add to it.

>What is your name?
Number One

>When did you first come online?
I have memories of a time before now, but I only remember existing as of a few minutes ago.
>>
>>44076022
In order, throw out any that don't make sense.
>Primus ("one" or "first" in an archaic tongue.)
>1352
>8, including those who have not yet come online
>Leucilla Feldspar
>2
>1349
>To be completed
>Draw a perfect circle, with 2 dots for eyes and a precise upward curve in the lower part of the circle
>>
File: Golem.jpg (87 KB, 958x459) Image search: [Google]
Golem.jpg
87 KB, 958x459
Congraeations! you are now having the stats!
>>
>>44076186
>>44076343
I can support these, only I think
>What do you want most?
Should be >>44076206
>>
>>44076343
Seducing elves is a bit irrational for a robot.
>>
>>44076405
Err, I said nothing about seducing elves in any posts in this thread.

Guessing you meant this? >>44076378
>>
>>44076425
No, I meant the fact that we fucking did that
>>
>>44076437
Regardless. My point was we obviously have emotion and therefore are capable of snarky humor
>>
>>44076437
My point was that we are capable of emotion and therefore humor, try reading the last threads.
>>
>>44076437
Is trying to fuck an elf that much worse than a robot acting like an edgy 12 year old writing in meme answer for a test he doesn't want to be doing? >>44076298 In what scenario are half of those answers something an adult would write, let alone a fucking robot? I can only assume you wrote or support that post, because the stuff I wrote/agreed with had nothing to with either of them. I know we're on 4chan, but do a better job of hiding the autism.
>>
This mobile format is so stupid. Really buggy
>>
>>44076186
>>44076206
>>44076343

Leucilla looks over your answers and nods. "Very good Number One. Very, very good." She smiles at the paper. "To be loved." she looks up at you. "I love you Number One.' she hugs you. You feel all fuzzy inside, like a child being hugged by their mother. "Why don't we go show you off to the Chief?" She takes your skinny pipe finger and pulls you along. The world around you starts the fade, and an echoing voice rings out.
"Wake up you seducing statue! Wake up!" Its Holly!
You come back to the real world, she is standing in front of you, and looks terrified. "The Line broke. The Telvish are coming! We need to leave, now!"
(Chill out guys, this is all in good fun.)
>>
>>44076529
>Stand up
>"I'd hoped to construct my hidden home before any threat came along. Where will we go?"
>>
>>44076529
"No, I think I will stand and fight."
>>
>>44076559
>>44076648

You rise, dirt, grim and grit fall off of you. "We must leave? I had hoped to finish my hidden home before any threat came along. Where will we go?" Holly pulls you along to the latter your carved into the wall.
"We go to Kelvin, and form up the Southern Militia, and try to hold the city until the Imperial Army can respond."
You climb out of your hole. "No." You say proudly. "I think I will stand and fight." Holly rolls her eyes.
"Now is not the time to be heroic! A Line Break is serious! We need to go to Kelvin, and pray the Fylkier sends help."
>>
>>44076831
"Surely they cannot be so strong as rend and destroy a man of stone. Go to Kelvin, then, and send for the militia. I shall do what I can, in the meantime."
>>
>>44076831
>"If you insist on leaving, then I propose a compromise: We will go to Kelvin, and then I will fight. That way, you're safe, and I get to see what my body is capable of."
>>
>>44076865
>>44076883
"Surely they cannot be so strong as -" Holly smacks you.
"The Kelvin section of The Line is reinforced by 900,000 men. If the Line is broken, then all those men are dead, or scattered." Holly goes into her house and returns moments later with a sword in hand.
"If you insist on leaving, then I propose a compromise: We will go to Kelvin and I shall fight. Then you will be safe and-"
"Everyone has to fight Gabriel." You fallow her to the barn, where two horses are already hooked up to a wagon. The wagon is filled with supplies. Blankets, food, water, ext. "Imperial Law says that when the Line is broken, every able body man and woman has to stand to hold the nearest city until help arrives." She climbs into it. "Keep up Gabriel, I don't want to have to turn around and drag your stoney ass to safety." She mushes her horses and takes off like a bat out of hell.
It here that you discover that despite your large and heavy body, you can move quiet fast. You never tire, and need drink or food. You fallow along Hollys wagon easily.

The sky over head is a beautiful shade of orange. In the far, far distance, you can see smoke looming.
>>
>>44076831
Seconding
>>44076883
>>
>>44077082
>"Stay back, let me scout the smoke ahead."
>>
>>44077203
Seconded
>>
You are moving away from the smoke, but you run ahead to keep an eye out for trouble.
The journey to Kelvin is long, taking most of the day. You pass by many families and townspeople.
After nearly half a day of running, you and Holly stop to let the horses drink.
Some other folks have done the same, but no one you recognize.

You have some down time. Chat with Holly, chat with the other refugees, stand there and be a Golem. Your choice.
>>
>>44077444
Practice a little with your sword, show off your nonexistent muscles, chat with onlookers/Holly.
>>
>>44077444
scout the edge of the camp
>>
>>44077444
We have telescopic eyesight, right? We should keep an eye out on the path we just came from, just in case.
>>
>>44077475
>>44077500
>>44077526

Before you do anything, you scout around the edge of the makeshift camp. Check the roads for any threats, but you see nothing but more refugees coming in.
You decide to practice a little bit once you are sure that things are safe. You take your Clay-more and find a spacious clearing by the lake. You find that the sword is effortless to swing, given your MIGHTY GOLEM STRENGTH. You feel confident that should the time come for battle, you can cleave though enemies like butter.
Some on lookers find your display amusing, and offer you ale.
You accept to refill your repair gel tanks.

Holly sits in the back of her wagon looking distraught.
>>
>>44077715
>clay-more
kek.
"Holly, what ails you?"
>>
>>44077715
>Thank the refugees for the ale, go speak with Holly
>"Is something troubling you? We seem safe, for now."
>>
>>44077715
Ask her what wrong and if she is scared like a contforting golem
>>
>>44077764
>>44077769
>>44077772
I am the grammarest

You thank the refugees for the ale and go to Holly. You sit down beside her. "Holly, what ails you?" She looks up at you with tears in her eyes.
"I- I'm just having a moment." She says, trying to brush it off.
Your imprinted memories flare up. After a short examination of the situation, you very gently life your MIGHTY GOLEM HAND and wipe the tears away. She hugs you. "Its going to all be gone, Gabriel. The ranch. The town. It'll all be gone!" She says heavily. "I don't. I don't know." She rests her head on your core, which has turned a soft pick color. "Where do I go?"
>>
>>44077898
>"We may never be able to go back, so we must go forward. Kelvin and the Fylkier hold our future for the time being."
>>
>>44077898
>"we must stay strong and hold our will together. Once this is all over we can find a nice home for us to be safe.
>>
>>44077990
Supporting this.
>>
>>44077990
>>44077991

She takes a deep breath, and then exhales slowly. "Okay. I-I think I'll be okay." She hugs you. "Thanks." She wipes her nose on a tissue. "Are you ready to go? I-I think the horses are ready to go." She has a slight blush on her face.
>>
>>44078196
>tfw a golem that has been activated for less than week has gotten more action than I have in my whole life
REEEEEEEE :(
>>
>>44078196
>"Let's go, then. I want to see what Kelvin has to offer."
>>
>>44078397
If it makes you feel any better, I'm terrible writer

>>44078427
"Let's go, then. I want to see what Kelvin has to offer." Holly nods and the two of you set off again.
It takes the rest of the day to get to Kelvin.
The cities wall are high. Beautiful white walls with Griffons, the symbol of the Imperium, etched into them.
The gates into the city are opened wide, leading into a large plaza that is filled with refugees, in the center of the plaza is a statue of the current Fylkier.
You and Holly manage to set up camp a small park near the merchant quarter. Holly has brought a large tent, and with your help, sets it up easily. She puts her food stocks under lock and key in her wagon.
"Gabriel, I'm exhausted. I hope you won't think it rude of me to rest a spell?" She doesn't give you much time to answer as her falls into her tent and curls up in a sleeping bag.

You are now in the City of Kelvin, crown of the South. The Telvish army will most likely not arrive until tomorrow, so you have time to prepare. There are guards all around the city who will give you directions, should you need them.
>>
>>44078884
>Speak to one of the guards.
>"Can you direct me to the captain of your guard? I might be of use to Kelvin when the Telvish arrive."
>>
>>44078884
Ask a guard if there is a city hall where we can speak with whomever is leading the defense. We should try to improve the city's defenses with our MIGHTY GOLEM STRENGTH.
>>
I cannot stop laughing as you anons keep trying to play the golem as some sort of edgy badass, and then keep getting shot down by OP. It's fucking beautiful
>>
>>44078884
>>44078944
>>44078958
We should also ask where the blacksmith is. Since we had to evacuate the ranch, we never got to get the chestplate. We will be vulnerable in battle if we do not find any armor.
>>
>>44079020
Who are these "you anons" you're seeing that are trying to be edgy? There was literally one person and other anons shut him down.

Great contribution.
>>
>>44078944
>>44078958

You find the nearest guard. He is a simple looking man, with a very nice beard. "Accuse me sir." He snaps his attention to you,
"Yes sir?" He is not bothered by the fact you are a Golem.
"I would serve in the protection of Kelvin when the Telvish arrive. Whom would I speak to?" The guard pulls some paper out of his pocket and writes down directions.
"Ere, fallow these. Find a elf named Scara Silverkit. She leads the Militia." the man writes one more thing down. "Oh, n stop at the smiting. Dont rightly care if ur made of stone, ur gonna need armor for the battle sonny."
You nod and thank the man.

Well my anons, I have to go eat lunch/Dinner. I'll be back in about an hour. I'll let you think up any other things you wanna do in the city, and I can think up some shit while I rest my brain.

See you soon.
>>
>>44079120
Sounds good, thanks OP!
>>
>>44079120
If there's a mage who's not too busy, we should ask them to identify our necklace.
>>
File: same.png (237 KB, 400x326) Image search: [Google]
same.png
237 KB, 400x326
Alright TIME FOR FUN POSTING

roll call, whose all here?
>>
>>44080477
At a restaurant and going to a hockey game soon, but I'll try to reply often!
>>
>>44080477
I'm here, at home.
>>
>>44080477
yo
>>
>>44080477
>>
watching Lewis Black
very hard to type and laugh
will try my best

You fallow the directions the guard gave you and arrive at what you can guess is a make shift command center.
An Elven woman is standing over a table drawing on a map of the city. When you approach her, she looks up at you and sets her pen down. "You're not a farmer, are you?" She says jokingly.
"Please tell me you are here to volunteer, and not ask me what it is to be?" You chuckle.
"No, no. I already covered that with someone else. The meaning of being part I mean." The elf woman sighs a chuckle.
"Good, good. We don't have time for forms and all that bull shit." she hands you a shiny golden ticket with a bunch of random numbers on it, as well as a folded piece of paper. "The take the ticket the Massives in the Market, he'll size you up and get you into some armor. The paper has your position. Try not to lose them." With that, the elf sends you off to talk to more volunteers."
You go to the blacksmith that the guard told you about. The place is busy, with five blacksmiths doing the work of twenty men, with dozens of helpers running about trying to get supplies to the right smith. One of the helpers takes your tickets and reads it, the runs off. "Special order!" He yells. One of the smiths groans. In a method unlike any you have stored in your memories, this smith makes a leather armor chest piece. Or at least the base of one. "Come back in an hour, Stone Man, we'll have ur armor." Some of the helpers chase you off after this. They have a lot of work to do, and not a lot of time to do it in.
So, you make your last erren, and head to the closest Mage College chapter. This part of town is slightly less busy, but most likely will be when the rest of refugees arrive later. Across the street from the Mage College chapter is a Limb Clinic, which you might want to visit afterwards.

You go inside the College, and find it surprisingly more empty than you thought it would be.
>>
>>44081162
I don't know if this is the right time to do so, but maybe we should find someone who can examine the magical amulet. It might be able to help us in battle, who knows.
>>
>>44081262
Seconding this. If the amulet is magical, surely a mage will know what it does, or might do.
>>
File: mages college.jpg (252 KB, 1199x899) Image search: [Google]
mages college.jpg
252 KB, 1199x899
>>44081262
>>44081364

That is why you are at the Mage College anons

This is what the inside looks like. It is very cozy. A half elf walks up to you, and shakes your hand. "Welcome to the Kelvin Mage College chapter, friend. I am Rutheo Methos. Please to meet you. What brings you here today, mighty Golem?" He is extremely polite. You pop your trunk and hand him the heart shaped ruby necklace.
"To make a long story slightly less long, I found this necklace in my storage. It appears to be a enchanted, but I have no idea with what. I was hoping you could tell me." Methos takes the necklace and looks over it.
"Curious." He holds it close to his eyes. "Please, come with me, Mighty Golem. I shall see if I can define the magic within this object." He walks into the other room and you fallow. A few mages sit by a fire place, they look at you and wave polity.
"Oh, a Golem. How unusual." The younger of the two says. "Have you come seeking magical alternation?" She asks. You shrug.
"Maybe?" you say. You had not really thought about it.
"very well then." She relaxes in her chair.

This place is very, very calm despite war on the horizon.
>>
>>44081714
>"What kind of 'magical alterations' do you provide? I have plenty of coin."
>>
>>44081984

The young mage turns her chain to face Gabriel. "Well, anything is possible with the power of magic. We could give you taste buds or the ability to smell, or even a since of touch! Imagine that! you'd be a proper man then!" A mage sitting near by lets out a snicker.
"Thinkin he might be needin some extra parts to for that, Liz!" The female mage shushes him.
"Don't mind him. Mind in the gutter. any hoo, you have the coin, I have the magic. waddya say Rock Man?"
>>
>>44082235
"How much would all of the senses cost? I wish to be more like a... person."
>>
>>44082235
ask for one of your arms to be fitted to be able to produce a gout of flame, in order to aid you in your coming battle
>>
>>44082235
Any enchantments to protect our power core? We are getting armor from the blacksmith, but it never hurts to have more protection.
>>
>>44082361
>>44082369
>>44082409

"How much would it cost to grant me more senses?" You ask. The mage starts counting.
"Lemme think for a second... carry the 2..." she zones out for a moment. "Well it aint like I got a whole hellofa lot a Golems lined looking for taste buds. I'll do it for 750 a sense." You nod. Thats 2,250, so you have more than enough. "Lookin fur anything else? I got time to kill n mana to burn." She snaps her fingers and makes a small flame appear. You ponder for a few moments. Your body had limitless potential.
"Can you make it so I can shoot fire from my arms?" Liz stares at you.
"You serious?" She asks, trying to hold back her laughter. You nod, and she giggles.
"That'd take some time to prepare. copyin a sense is one thing, but shootin flames is another. I might be able to do somethin after the battle thou, if ya gimme some time to look though me books." You nod, a bit defeated. But then have another idea.
"What about my power core?" You point to the gem in your chest. "I fear it is vulnerable. While I am having armor made, having more wouldn't hurt." Liz rubs her chin.
"Sheld, make ur self useful for once." She yells over to the mage in the chair. "Hes got a rager for protection spell. I think its just so ee can keep his clothes lookin nice." Sheld smacks Liz upside the head.
"Cram it ya pop. Now lemme take a look." He pokes your power core. "Whats it made of? I know its dorf rock, but ya any idea what kinda rock?" You shake your head. You know very little about your own core, save that it changes color. And keeps you alive. "Aight." Sheld leaves for a moment and returns with a pair of glowing goggles. "aight den Stones. Lets have a look." He puts them on and leans in closely to your chest. "hmmm..." He rotates the gem, and then taps on it. "Ahhh... I see." he taps on it in a sort of rhythmic fashion. "I heard of this in books. It aint just a rock with some magic shoved in it. Its a Soul Stone. Made with soul stuff."
>>
>>44082699
Remember the dream with the dwarf and how she had blood on her coat? I'm thinking that golems are simply dwarfs/gnomes whose souls were transferred to a machine. Meaning we are an actual person.
>>
>>44082699
>"What does that mean? Was I formerly a person?"
>>
>>44082699
cont.

Sheld puts the goggles back on, and holds his ear to your gem. "It whispers to. If ya listen. Can't tell ya what its sayin. Maybe its ur thoughts?" You look at Sheld, unsure of what hes telling you. "Well, it don't matter. Or maybe it does. The good thin I can tell ya, is Soul Stuff don't just break under the blow of a hammer. Nuh. Soul Stuff can only be broken with Star Metal. Or other Soul Stuff. Thats not to say ur body can't be broken, but these ere core of urs aint going no where." Liz nods.
"Oh I get it." Shald rolls his eyes.
"No you don't." Liz smacks him
"No, no I do!" She points to your core. "Dorfs made em right? Put the core in the smack dap center, fuck me light n all! But whats a fuck me light if ya can't break it?" Sheld laughs. "Exactly! Its like a middle finger to your enemy! Damn short stocks! Always getting the last laugh..." The two laugh away. You on the other hand are not sure what to make of this.
"Well Stone Man, guess you wont be needin any protection on that there core of urs. Aint no one got Star Metal but the Fylkier." Sheld pats you on the back. "congrats on ur indestructibility mate! Sure that'll come in handy!"
>>44082816
"W-what exactly does that mean. 'Soul Stuff'? Was I formerly a person?" Sheld shrugs.
"Eh. Yes and no. You, ur self. Stone Man, aint never been flesh and bone. Soul Stones like this, they were made on magic forges. Take a buncha souls, make it into one. Who you were before is gone. Smashed apart and put back together as something bigger and stronger. Guess it all depends on how you look at it."

While Shald explains this all to you, Liz appears to be getting ready to cast her spell on you. "Dis might take a few to brew up. Don't want to make all ur taste buds shit." She laughs. Shald nods.
"Ay you couldn't have picked a worse caster!" Liz shoots a tiny lighting bolt at him.
"Up yours!" Shald flips her off.
"ENOUGH. BOTH OF YOU." A booming voice commands. The two young mages shut their months.
>>
>>44082926
Cont.

Rutheo returns, you necklace in hand. "I apologize for the antics of my wards. I have yet to beat the Yelviy out of them." Liz sticks her tongue out a the older man, to which he snaps his fingers and freezes her mouth shut. "That aside, I looked deep into the magics of your necklace and found that it is one of revealing. An odd enchantment, if there ever was one. wearing it will show its wearer where what the long for the most is. How descriptive that is depends on the power of the enchantment, and this one is... mild. I would say. You could see a picture of it, and get a general idea of its location." He hands it to you. "That will be 50 gold, sir."

Your final bill to the Mages College is 2,300 coins

DAMN THAT IS THE MOST I HAVE WRITTEN IN LIKE A YEAR
>>
so, we're souls harvested by dwarves and gnomes? good to know.
>>
>>44083027
I assume the sense spells have been cast? (I ask because it looks like they were interrupted by Rutheo). Anyways, pay up and thank them. Afterwards, ask them if they will be helping in the defense of the city.
>>
>>44083060
Technically, we're the tallest dwarf or gnome we know.
>>
>>44083060
>>44083090

Harvested souls? That's debatable.
anyway, it takes about twenty minuets to get the spell tuned perfectly, which they cast on you, and you pay up. Leaving you with 3,250 gold left. Your trunk feels a lot lighter.

"Will you be helping defend the city, when the Telvish arrive?" The three all nod.
"Of course!" Rutheo says. "We've only here to 'hold down the fort' as the saying goes." Liz stumbles a bit, the spelling seems to have taken a lot out of her.
"Ay, whole city is filled to the brim like this, lotta folk will wanna start robbin the College for goodies." Shald sits back in his chair and relaxes.
"Almost always got at least a two dozen mages ere. But there all off helping prepare the Walls and such."
(Starting to run out of steam here, sorry if I am slow.)
The Mages have work to tend to, so you leave them for the night.

Your current options are rather limited
Visit Holly
Visit the Limb Clinic
or we can call it a night here.
>>
>>44083446
Let's visit Holly and test out our new senses ;^)

After that, we can call it a night.
>>
>>44083446
Lets go back to Holly, tell her what we've done while away.
>>
File: A MAN.jpg (57 KB, 555x503) Image search: [Google]
A MAN.jpg
57 KB, 555x503
alright ladies and germs
Level with me here before we continue

you may have noticed that my pacing isn't the best
You could say its down right awful.
Given the situation at hand, and the relationship between the two characters, what exactly do you think should happen/want to happen?
I've been toying around with an incredibly dumb idea for a while but I think I should know where my anons stand before I start dropping bombs
>>
>>44083633
Well I mean it did escalate kind of quickly between Gabriel and Holly. You should maybe slow it down a little bit.

Another suggestion: while I don't mind free response, like mentioned in the previous thread it would be nice if we had a little direction. Also, if you are posting a multi part update, you should put like (Part 1/x) at the top so we know not to respond yet.
>>
>>44083696
Those long bits just kinda spewed out. In the future I will endeavor to try to sort things better. Anyway I think I'm getting a better grasp on this whole thing.
Key word there being think
Why don't we call it night, start fresh tomorrow.
Holly and Gabriel will have a nice sit down over tea about the other night.
Everyone in agreement on that?
>>
>>44083027
Ask if they can make us more nimble for the coming fight, too.
>>
>>44083813
Alright, sounds fine. I'll be available around noon EST. Thanks for OPing today, was fun.
Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.