[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Golem Quest #1
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 227
Thread images: 4
File: DAGolem.jpg (79 KB, 600x459) Image search: [Google]
DAGolem.jpg
79 KB, 600x459
Date: Unknown

Your eyes activate to the sight of a rocky ceiling. It is pitch black, save a strange blue glow emitting from your chest

You have no memory of who you are, other than that you are Generation One Golem, an experimental Golem build by a team of Gnomes and Dwarves in an attempt to create perfected artificial life. To what you remember, you were deemed a partial success. Beyond that, you remember nothing.
You sit up, and your internal night vision activates.
You are in some sort of cave. The wall the far right of you is made of rubble, and has cracks of light peeking through it.
Beyond that, there is nothing in the room you can notice.
>>
>>43993297
Locate pigeons. Crush them.
>>
Locate pigeons by breaking though the wall on the far right.
>>
>>43993349
You are filled with the an over whelming need to crush small white birds. However, there do not seem to be any in the cave.
>>
>>43993297
attempt to talk and see if there is another being around.
>>
>>43993297
Execute Rubbleclearance.exe
>>
>>43993297
Let's roleplay a golem. Waiting for orders begins.

Nah I'm just messing. Let's have a quick look at our chest. It's glowing, should we be glowing?
>>
>>43993297
You might to get yourself a tripcode to prevent random anon's from impersonating you and fucking up your quest with nonsense posts.
>>
Rolled 23 (1d100)

>>43993297
Reverse engineer the runes that animate us so we can gain access to the language of magic.
>>
>>43993372
You pull your self to your feet.

You are at least 7 feel tall. Made of solid stone, with steel plating on your arms and legs. In the center of your chest is a glowing blue gem. You know that this gem is in some way or form your power supply.
You walk up to the wall on the far right and effortlessly break it down. You are very strong.

You see a forest, however, there are no birds.
They most likely fled when you broke the wall down.

(by the way guys, this is my first time doing a quest thread, so bare with me please)
>>
File: t5dnnt2.jpg (101 KB, 676x998) Image search: [Google]
t5dnnt2.jpg
101 KB, 676x998
>>43993433
Can't help but think that's like dissecting yourself to gain knowledge on anatomy.
I mean yes, but also no.
>>
>>43993455
Reconnoiter and survey surrounding area
>>
>>43993391
>>43993405

Now that you are free from your stone prison, you find your self curious.
From what you remember, you were give sentience. How this was done you do not remember, but you recall having the ability to speak, but never had the chance to do so before deactivation.
"Hello!" You say loudly.

You wait several seconds, and nothing responds.
>>
>>43993455
see how high you can jump.
see if you can pick up a tree.
see if you can talk.
>>
>>43993455
Our core is exposed and glowy like we're a video game boss.
I vote we look to getting a breastplate or something post-haste. It's pretty much the only thing we need to defend if we are made of stone and iron.

Anyway, poke around the area and the cave exterior. Gotta be some clue as to why you were in a rubble sealed cave right?
>>
>>43993562
Seconded. Surely golems don't just randomly end up in nondescript caves
>>
>>43993562
>>43993544
>>43993507

After speaking for the very first time, you exit the cave.
You examine your self, and make sure all your parts work properly. If you were organic, this might be called stretching.
You realize that on your back is some sort of cape, or banner. It is a dark red color. Upon closer examination, you realize it has a large hammer on it. You do not know what it means, try as you might to remember.

Closer examination of your surroundings shows that you are in a forest with short trees. In the cave, you see nothing, save for the indent you left in the ground. You have no idea how long you were there.

To the west of your, you see what could possibly be a small path, and to the east you see smoke rising in the distance.
For good test of strength, you try and life a tree. You fail to do so.

However, you see flashes of Gnomes and Dwarves working away on stone. Other Golems. You realize that you might be able to upgrade your self.
>>
>>43993674
>and to the east you see smoke rising in the distance.
smoke generally means people or danger. Cautiously investigate it.
>>
>>43993760

You fallow the smoke.

Along the way, you find a sign nailed to a tree. It reads, 'Narth Ranch - Watch for bear traps.'

Continuing on, you come to a clearing. You stay in cover behind a tree. How ever, you a massive rock monster, so you stick out like a sore thumb.
You seen a few horses in a pen, a couple of cows wondering about in a field of grass, a large white house, and a red barn made with a woman inside it. She is sheering a sheep.
>>
>>43993881
See if we can sneak to a side of the barn and look in a window or somesuch.
>>
File: sheep in barn.jpg (2 MB, 1860x1235) Image search: [Google]
sheep in barn.jpg
2 MB, 1860x1235
>>43994119

You tip toe the best you can, but being a 7 foot tall rock monster makes this difficult.
However, the farm animals seem to busy eating to notice you.

Some how, some way, you managed to make it the barn door and peek inside. The woman is an elf. She has art red hair, and copper colored skin. She is short and thin, and seems very focused on what she is doing. The sheep on the other hand, is staring right at you. As are all the other sheep in the barn.
>>
>>43994210
well don't be rude, smile and wave.
Then give em the 'shh' gesture.
>>
>>43994210
"What is it to feel?" This is what we shall ask the maiden, to make contact as well as make it obvious we are not traditional sentience.
>>
Also, I'm thinking of starting up a civ thread to run for an hour and a half or so in the next few minutes, anyone interested?
>>
>>43994297
>>43994280

You 'shh' the sheep and step out from your hiding place.
"Excuse me' You say. You find your voice to be very deep.
The woman jumps from her seat in surprise, she spins around, holding her sheers her as a weapon. "Who the-" Before she can finish she lays eyes on you. And is stuck frozen in fear.

"What is it to feel?" You ask.
You feel stupid for asking that. Maybe you should have opened with a joke.
>>
>>43994361
"Hah! And I thought I was the one who was petrified! ...no? Wow, tough crowd."
>>
>>43994361
We've been programmed with a sense of humor and hindsight.

Proceed with "I'd like to feel dem tiddies"

/not being serious

No but really, this >>43994380
>>
>>43994380

She goes from frozen with fear to confused.

"I-I'm sorry. What?"
>>
sure
>>
>>43994361
>Maybe you should have opened with a joke.
"Let me try that again"
walk back just outta sight
walk back in and say "knock knock"
>>
>>43994419

She is even more confused now.
"w-what? Who- what- why?"

the elf woman is now more confused than scared. Which is a good start, you think.

The sheep seem to find this amusing, at the very least.
>>
>>43994380
>>43994419
I think I've found out why the mk.I "Carlos" golem series was discontinued.
>>
>>43994471
Ask her to name us.
and crush her if she gives a wrong answer
>>
>>43994471
Otto
>Otto Who?
Otto know. I've got amnesia.
>>
>>43994471
Ask her if shes seen a Dwarven and gnomish civilization around anywhere, they're very short and were attempting to play god, as they appear to have misplaced us.
>>
>>43994541

"I have no name." You state. She raises an eye brow. "Please name me."
She slowly approaches you. She pokes you. She walks around you, examining you. She is curious now.
"I... I think I remember learning about these in school. You're a Golem. The Dwarves used to make you, back during the First Empire."
You have no idea what she is talking about, but you smile and nod. "And you show up on my ranch, asking for a name?" You shrug and nod. She rubs her chin. "How about... Gabriel?"
>>
>>43994471
"What? A golem. Who? Me, myself and no one else. Except for all the sheep. What? I thought we covered this, keep up. Why? Well one day a mummy pebble and a daddy pebble who loved each other VERY much...."
>>
>>43994638
It is sufficient. Have you seen a Dwarven Empire around here recently? They appear to have misplaced us.
>>
>>43994638
Can I assist you with anything?
What's your name?
>>
>>43994638
"Thank you. Is there anything I can do for you to repay this gracious service?"
>>
>>43994674

"Gabriel." You say. "I am Gabriel. The Golem." You nod and smile. "A good name. My name." The elf woman is a bit mystified. "Uh, where are the Dwarves?" You ask. "Or the Gnomes? They made me, you see... and seem to have misplaced me."
the elf woman tilts her head. "The short stocks? Hells, I haven't seen one of them in years. Where have you been, taking a nap?" You shrug, unsure.
"Well, the shorties all crossed over to Sorva after the Big One, and that was... uh... what, 200 years ago?"

>>43994723
>>43994743

After hearing this, you are unsure what to do. Your makers seem to have abandoned you. "Thank you." You say. "Do you have a name? I can give you one if you need one." the elf woman laughs.
"Thank you, but my parents gave me a name. My name is Holly. Holly Narth." You nod.
"Can I repay you for naming me, Mrs. Narth?"
She raises an eye brow again. "Golems are strong, ay?" You nod. "How about you chop some wood? Can you do that?"
>>
>>43994813
Yes.
Also, put on a trip.
>>
>>43994813
"I can certainly try. Do you have an axe I may borrow?"

You're pretty alright at this.
>>
>>43994813
Can we karate chop split the wood?
>>
>>43994813
"200, at least then. I wonder why, I don't think I even need sleep. Is there an axe or blade? I may be able to break the wood without, but it would would be slower and poor quality."
>>
>>43994867
Aright? He/she is pretty great so far.

Also in between updates be sure to stop by my thread, >>43994941
>>
>>43994834
>>43994867

"Yes, yes I do." She leaves the barn for moment and returns with a nice, sharp ax. Its tiny for one as big as you. But it'll work.
"By the way, its Ms. Narth. But you can call me Holly." You nod, and get to work.

You spend the day chopping wood. You are a Golem, so you are built to labor tasks such as this. By the time Holly comes to you, you have cut enough wood to last the rest of the year. Holly is impressed.

+10 relationship points with Holly Narth

She invites you to stay the night in her house, which you accept.
You explain that you can eat.
Mark I Golems were able to ingest... well... anything, and break it down into a fine paste, which can be stored and used as a repair jell later, if needed.
With that, she offers you a nice steak.

You are now having dinner with Holly now.

What do you talk about?

(Ironically, steak was the Image captcha)
>>
>>43994954
Well, considering I think 80% of Quest/Civvers are shit, alright is essentially my version of good enough for award-winning published novels quality.
>>
>>43994980
"What was 'The Big One' you spoke of?"

>>43994992
Very very true.
>>
>>43994980
>having steak
>in her house
Aren't we a 7 foot tall broad-shouldered golem? That's gotta be almost 4-5 feet wide.
How the fuck do we fit through a cottage door meant for a relatively short elf?

Otherwise, "I cannot remember the last time I had something this finely crafted. Then again, I really can't remember anything. What all has happened in the past well, as many years as you can remember?"
>>
>>43994980
You explain, in gross detail, how the steak will be digested, but, being a Golem, are unable to detect how much Holly wishes to speak of anything else.
>>
>>43994980
>What do you talk about?
Where is here exactly?
Have her tell us about herself
>>
>>43994980
*gel

>>43995036
Seconding
>>
>>43995004
>>43995036
>>43995055

You have to sit outside because you couldn't fit through the door, but there is a nice window which you and Holly and talk through.

Once you finish telling her about your repair gel, you ask about The Big One

"The Big One? Well, I hate to be the bring of bad news, but your Makers, the Gnomes and Dwarves. They started messing around with things they shouldn't have. At least thats what they teach us in school... anyway, their mad experiments caused a massive Earthquake. Like a 10.0 or what not. Brought their whole underground world down around their heads. Lotta people died above ground to. Anyway all the short stocks, ones that were left anyway, jumped ship over seas and aint never come back. Don't think anyone would really want them to.
Thats what they tough us in school anyway.
>>
>>43995113
"A pity. But... I honesty cannot say I'm surprised. I suppose that means there are no Golemancers? No control rods? No orders?"
>>
>>43995070

You are not really sure how to take in the news that your Makers shot them selves in the foot. So you steer the topic toward the elf her self.

"Can you tell me about your self? and of this farm?" Holly shrugs.

"Not a whole lot to tell really. I was born in Kelvin. A big city a ways North of here, brought up by my parents, moved out here when I was a in my teens. Parents died a few years back. Been taking care of the place by my self ever sense. Got workers that come on weekdays. But its Sunday."

+5 relationship points with Holly for asking about her.

(currently 15/100. Next 0. Next level at 25)
>>
>>43995185
>more relationship points
Oh dear fucking god, you mad man.

Anyway, "May I ask what towns and things of importance are nearby?"
>>
>>43995185
Ask if you can help her aroumd the farm some more.
OOC: Can we fuck the elf woman? Do we have a rock hard cock?
>>
>>43995266
We ARE modifiable apparently.

I'm not recommending this course of action. But golem mods in general are sweet.
>>
>>43995185
"Perhaps I should try to find my creators. Follow them overseas."
>>
>>43995258

(CAN YOU WOO THE ELVEN FARMER?)

"Around here? Well to the north is Kelvin, big trade city. To the west there is a little town of demihumans. Nice people, those folk. To the south is mostly farm land, and a far ways east of here is the College of Magic, but you can't get in unless you are invited."

>>43995266
She likes the enthusiasm but says she wants to you rest for the night. You try to tell her you don't rest but she won't hear it. You are fairly certain she is aware you could do all the work by your self.

As you talk with Holly you realize she has... parts. Parts you are unsure how to feel about. Start, small, things on her chest. Boobs, they are called. Females have boobs! and other parts!
Perhaps, with time, and maybe a trip to the library, you could learn more about this.
>>
I am sorry for my spelling errors. Its late and I really shouldn't be awake BUT THIS IS FUN.
>>
>>43995373
>Females have boobs!
I don't know why but I lost it at this.
>>
>>43995373
Wow. Mk.I golems are REALLY modifiable. Maybe they were discontinued not for puns but because they kept stealing the dwarf women.

In any case, we've learnt much about the local geography and elven physiology.
>>
>>43995402

Yes!
You are filled with emotions! the blue gem in your chest, changes color. It is now a pick pink.
Holly tilts her head. "You alright there, Gabriel?"
>>
>>43995392
That's the right attitude for /tg/
Good work so far.

Anyway, my vote is fast forward to day-time before we continue anymore.
>>
>>43995519
Scratch that.
>>43995517
"Hmm? Oh, nothing. Just organizing my memory banks."
Slightly complicated always shuts the women up. ;)
>>
>>43995517
Trying to process and remember things.
"What is it to feel?" You ask.
>>
>>43995532

She nods, pretending to understand.

Afterwards, she takes your plate.
You idly chat as she washes the dishes. When she finishes, she gives you a blanket and a pillow. You try to tell her you do not need it, but she insists, and tells you that you can sleep in the barn, as it is the only place you will fit.

You are sitting in in a pile of hay. You may not need rest, but moments like this can be used to reflect on your day.

Today. you woke up for the first time in possibly 200 years
Wanted to murder some birds, but found none, so you wondered a bit and found a Ranch.
You met a cute elf girl... wait, cute? What is cute?
Its what Holly is. Holly is a cute. Perhaps you should tell her that in the morning.
That aside
After scaring and confusing the hell out of Holly, you asked her to give you a name. Gabriel. It is a good name.
You helped her around the farm, and then you had dinner together. It was strange, but you liked it.

You enter stand by mode for several hours.

You awake to the sound of a man screaming in fear.
>>
>>43995625
"Ahhh! Oh no what is it? Is there a spider on me? Eew get it off get it off!"
>>
>>43995625
Inspect man
>>
>>43995625
>Holly is a cute.
Holy fuck, I now understand this /a/ meme.
Holy fuck... the revelations.

Also,

We lightly revel in the scream, as if it were a gentle caress waking us up, before stepping out into the light and investigating.

Unless the scream was in the barn at us. Then we enjoy it with a gentle hum as we wake up and see what in the nine hells is such a problem.
>>
>>43995625
"knock knock"
>>
fa/tg/uys and ca/tg/irls you have been a love bunch but I have work in the morning and need to get to bed.

tomarrow, if I don't die from exhaustion, I will continue this.
Our final states for the night are

Relationship Points

Holly Narth: 15/100
Unknown Farm Hand: -10/100

See you all on the other side
>>
>>43995699
Sounds great, ending on doubles is also good.
See you tomorrow/sometime next week. Don't die before then. I am enjoying this shit.
>>
So work is slow at the moment

So I'll slowly work on updating Golem Quest
>>
Continuing from the last post.

The man screaming in fear appears to be a farm hand. He can't be much older than 16. He is wielding a pitch fork and is shaking violently.
"S-stand back, monster!"

He is a small human. With blond hair and blue eyes. The young man is about 5'5 and dressed in casual farm cloths.
You are not intimidated by him.
>>
>>43998539
Do what he says, maybe he'll go away.
>>
>>43998539
Perform: Dance.
I think this might suffice to calm/confuse him enough to not foolishly attack.
>>
>>43998539
Ask the farmhand "What is troubling you, human?" whilst backing away. Try not to look threatening too.
>>
>>43998539
Oh dear. From work?
So be it.

My vote is sit down and calmly ask the human to join us for a simple conversation.
>>
You slowly back away from the human. "What is troubling you, human?"
He jabs at you with the pitch fork. "What's troubling me is that there's a fucking monster in my barn!"
All the shouting has brought Holly running out of her house in a bath robe.
"Polk, what the hell are you doing here?! It's not even 8!"
The farm hand turns around
"M-Ms. Narth! There's a monster in the barn!" He points to you.
Holly shakes her head "no, no, hes a guest!"
Polk looks confused "a guest? but-" Holly shushes him.
"I will explain when everyone else gets here. Okay? Just... go let the cows out into the pasture."
Polk stares at you, and then at Holly. Then storms out of the barn.

"I'm sorry about that. He showed up early. I was hoping I could introduce you to everyone, so they wouldn't freak out. Did you uh... sleep well?"
>>
>>43999618
Sure.
>>
>>43999618
Yes
>>
You nod
She smiles
"Good. Good. If you are willing, I have some more work for you to do. I have a field that needs plowing and a few tree trunks that need removing."
>>
>>43999900
Do the work and keep an eye out for pigeons to smash
>>
>>43999900
Should start with the field, since the tree trunk area would still need work after to be usable.
>>
Holly hooks you up to a plow like she would a horse. You finish it in less than an hour. The entire time you can feel the eyes of the farm hand on your back. He is terrified of you.
By the time you finish, the other farm hands have arrived.
A middle aged human male, with black hair, leathery skin and tired eyes.
A young woman you can imagine that is his daughter. She shares his hair, but she has flawless skin and beautiful hazel eyes, but is quite short.
Abother teenage boy, who appears to be a ginger, and a serious case of acne.
Holly introduces them as Bill, Mary, and Chester, and of corse Polk, who you have already met.
She explains to them how you came to the farm and have helped out.

The farm hands are a bit amazed by you and the work you've done so far.

"You got some time later, you mind me given you a look over? I fancy my self a ticker." Bill asks you, examining your mighty golem arm.
>>
>>44000165
I'd rather you didn't I dont have replacements.
>>
Forgot to add

+5 relationship points with Holly for working on the farm, making a total of 20

Bill nods "fair enough I guess - hair wait a sec. You got something on it back here. Looks like a handle..."
Bill pulls it and you hear a clutter of things fall out of your back. You turn around and see a hand full of very old looking coins, a necklace, and a sealed envelope.
>>
>>44000720
Stand corrected, we bend down and examine the necklace and subsequently, the envelope.
>>
>>44000682
Take the envelope and read it.
>>
>>44000743
>>44000800

I am out of work and free to post!

The kneel down and examine the object. The coins appear to be made of gold, and have a Dwarf on one side, and a Gnome on the other. They read 'For the Glory of Kaza-Tine.' There are ten of them
The necklace is a heart shaped ruby pendent.
The envelope has a very slight glow to it. You know that it is enchanted to keep it from during to dust.
You open it and read the letter inside.

"To Golem 1-1 Prototype

If you are reading this, it mean something has triggered your awakening.
At the time of my writing of this letter, the Under Kingdom has fallen, and our people are retreating over seas to avoid being exterminated by the ones above ground. After much deliberation it was decided that all Golems deemed failures and or defective would be left behind during our exodus. You are one such Golem.
We do not care what you do and where you go. You are defective.
- Chief Engineer Coldsmith
>>
>>44001112
Stare blankly at the note, then look up and walk away, remains of goods in hand, dejected. There is no reason to go on, so go sulk, heart a dead black.
>>
>>44001112
Go sulk for a bit and fogure put what to do.
>>
>>44001112
Well we don't know who this jerk is, so forget him. Let's keep working at the farm, hand the other stuff over to Holly for safe keeping.
>>
>>44001112
Ignore most of it we have sentience and can find our own path in the world. go back to work and thank Bill.
>>
>>44001312
>>44001192
>>44001185
>>44001157

You feel a conflicting array of emotions.
Anger, sorrow, confusion.
You are unsure what to do, so you closes gather your things and ask Holly to put them some place safe while you work. You find that you really don't care if she reads the letter.

You go back to working, ripping tree trucks out of the ground.
By noon, you are close to being finished. Around that time, Mary comes and starts to chat you up.

"So, Gabriel is it? I'm Mary. Its nice to meet you!" She beams happily. "You sure are strong! Do you think you could life a horse? I once saw a man life a horse at the circus. He was really big. But not as big as you."
>>
>>44001335
Check to see if she is bigger in any way compared to the other female you know.
>>
>>44001335
Do we know what a horse is?
I don't think we know what a horse is.
What's a horse?
Also let's enable the ditz to babble about stuff.
>>
>>44001335
"Probably... what is a 'horse?'"
>>
>>44001394
>>44001391

You have imprinted memories from your creators of most animals. This includes all types of farm animals.

Mary is a bit shorty than Holly, and not nearly as filled out. You would peg her age at about 15-16. She seems very curious about you, watching your every movement closely.
>>
>>44001478
In that case, finish your work and listen to her banter as you do so.
When it is done, ask "You are quite the talkative girl, aren't you?"
>>
>>44001478
Oh, then probably.
The horse would probably panic and hurt itself though, so let's not if she asks.
>>
>>44001335
>>44001478
I support this wouldn't want to harm a horse.
>>
>>44001590
Anon probably meant my post at >>44001513
>>
>>44001664
Yup i just happen to be a retard it seems
>>
>>44001703
Aren't we all?
And we're all stuffed inside the head of a golem, bickering over what the fuck we should do.
>>
>>44001513
>>44001496

You shrug "I think I could life a horse. But I think it would be scared if I did, and it would hurt it self. I wouldn't want that to happen.

Mary nods, and begins to banter on and on about stuff. You half listen, catching 'he said she said' stories about people you don't know in places you never heard of. It takes your mind off of things.
When you finish your work, you say to her "You are quite the talkative girl, aren't you?"
She nods.
"My dad says I talk to much sometimes. But I like to talk. Thanks for listening Mr. Gabriel, ur a real nice guy."

+10 relationship points with Mary
+5 Relationship points with Bill for being nice to his daughter
+5 relationship points with Holly for being nice to Mary

Holly comes over and gives the two of you lemon-aid, and tells Mary to drink up and get back to feeding the chickens.
She doesn't say anything to you, but sure smiles.

She sure is a cute.

Recap

Inventory: 10 old gold coins, a heart shaped ruby necklace, and a letter.

Relationship points
Holly: 25/100 Level 1 (Level up!)
Mary: 10/100 Level 0
Bill: 5/100 Level 0
Polk: -15/100 Level 0
Chester: 0/100 Level 0
>>
>>44001738
Obtain the sudden urge to construct superior housing.
Collect the raw materials required to build something.
>>
>>44001738
Maybe... we should engage in some Polk-barrel politics. Anyway, exam. BBL.
>>
>>44001799
>>44001807

You looks around the farm for what might be a good place to build a nice Golem house. Then you realize you're not even sure if Holly would let you. Or that you want to just settle down here right away.

While you wonder around the farm, you come across Polk moving bales of hey. He seems to be having trouble, as they are heavy.
>>
>>44001934
Offer help.
If he says no then just wander off.
Of course he'll say no, that's how these work.
>>
>>44001934
Ask him if he would like help.
>>
>>44001989
>>44002058
Polk looks up at you, he is terrified, but lets out a sigh.
"Uh, y-yeah." He points to a large hay bale "that one is to heavy for me to move."
You effortlessly pick it up. He stares at you, somewhat bewildered.
"Thanks." He says flatly. "C-could you move it to the barn?"
>>
>>44002709
Slap him with your giant stone dick
>>
>>44002709
Move it, obviously.
>>
>>44002709
move the hay
>>
>>44002910
>>44002787
>>44002765

You lack the proper upgrade to do that, so you give him a gentle pat on the back as you move the massive hay bale.
"Thanks... uh... listen... sorry we got off on the wrong foot. I was just kinda terrified to see a giant rock monster in the barn.
>>
I gotta go back to work in half an hour guys, just so you know.
sorry bout that.
>>
>>44002955
Define monster.
>>
>>44003006
No problem. You can stop and start any time you want.

>>44002955
"Ive been called worse, it's no problem. I just hope we can work together without a problem."
>>
>>44002955
Accept back-handed apology.
Ask Polk of his life aspirations.
>>
>>44003412
Define. Monster.
>>
>>44002955
"I must admit, I was scared myself to see a flesh monster upon my awakening."
>>
>>44003006
Quite enjoying this OP, hope you continue running this!
>>
Stuck in the head of a Golem bump.
>>
>>44003412
>>44003433

Back from the realm of Work to bring you all your Golem related needs

You force a smile, you can tell the young blond isn't very keen to this "I've been called worse, so it's no big deal. I hope we can work together with out any problems."
Polk nods. "Yeah. Yeah I think it'll be okay." He looks around the farm. "I uh, gotta go help Bill." Polk scampers off.

Holly calls you from the barn, when you reach her, she is settling up a wagon, "Hey Gabriel. I have to head into town to get some supplies. I thought you might want to come. You can't exactly ride in the wagon but... you can keep up, I think."
>>
>>44009596
If there's anything to still work on, we should do that. We don't know how the other farmers will react to giant rock man.
>>
>>44009596
Accept, better to come into town with an escort than alone.
>>
>>44009596
It'd be good for Holly to have a protector and good for us to be introduced to the town. Let's go meet more humans. Maybe they have the parts we need to make a house.
>>
>>43993474
>When in doubt, pinkie out
>>
>>44009631
>>44009674
>>44009681

"Perhaps I should do more work, I mean-" Holly shushes you.
"You've done you share for the day, Gabriel. If you don't want to come, thats fine."
You thing on the matter, and realize that a woman as lovely as Holly will surely need protection on her way to town. And you might be able to find supplies for building. So you agree. Holly's wagon doesn't go very vast, as the horse drawing it seems a bit old, and being a mighty Golem who never tires, you can keep up very easily.

What do you talk about while on your way to town?
>>
>>44009772
Tell us about the surround lands. Anything of interest?
>>
>>44009772
What's the local lord like?
I'm pretty sure we know about lords.
>>
>>44009772
Are you made to live alone, like me?
>>
>>44009772
Tell her about the letters contents.
>>
>>44009772
Are you like this to all the people you meet? Or do you treat me differently out of fear that I may crush your skull if you do something that displeases me?
>>
>>44009800
>>44009884

"The local land isn't much to talk about. Besides Kelvin, and a few outlaying towns and villages, its most woodland and plains. This whole sploch of land is called the Southern Frontier but folks up north. Our Lord is Governor Jericho Kazzer. I don't know awhole lot about him though. You'd have to talk to someone more... erm... political."

You nod, slowly getting a better understanding of the world around you.
>>
>>44010006
>>44010006
Once we arrive in town, discern the value of the Dorf currency and if valuable, spend one coin to buy the prettiest thing we can for Holly. I'm expecting them to be very valuable so I'm also expecting change.

Also thread two of my thing is up if anyone wants to stop by between updates here: >>44009897
>>
>>44010006
Tell her about the letter and what we got with it.
>>
>>44010070
(This will happen when we arrive in town)

>>44010118
>>44009954

"So..." you say. "That compartment that Bill found on me." Holly looks at you.
"There was some interesting stuff in there. I bet those coins could fetch a pretty price from the right collector." You nod, and there is a stiff scilence. "I didn't read that letter. Don't worry." You rub your head.
"That is what I wish to speak of." You say awkwardly. Holly nods, letting you take your time. "According to my creators I am a defective unit, and they do not want me." You feel a wave of depression wash over you once more. Hollys carriage slows down and comes to a halt.
"Truly?" She asks sharply. You nods. "Well, Fylkir take them. They damn near destoryed the world, so who gives a flack what they think." This makes you feel slightly better. The two of you continue onward.
You arrive in town. It appear to be a ways west of the ranch. This might have been where you ended up had you fallowed the path after leaving the cave. There are many humans and elves about, as well as a few orcs, an strange lizard men you do not recognize from any of your imprinted memories.
"I have to stop off at the General store. You want to find someone to buy those coins, eh? I think theres a guy in the art store. I'll show you where it is once I've done my shopping. mkay?"
You nod.

What do you do while you wait for Holly?
>>
>>44010398
Attempt to make conversation with the locals
>>
>>44010398
Disassemble your larger rocky form into a group of small pebbles so you can follow Holly without anybody noticing you
>>
>>44010398
Look at that art store she mentioned.
>>
>>44010445
Sounds risky to me. We don't know much about our physiology and whether or not we can simply reform.
I'm sure golems aren't completely unheard of appearing in towns.

Let's just sit and meditate for a while, enjoy the sounds around us. Maybe pretend to be art.
>>
>>44010469
>think theres a guy in the art store. I'll show you where it is once I've done my shopping. mkay?"
>I'll show you where it is once I've done my shopping.

Come on anon
>>
>>44010487
I'm sure we can find it on our own.
>>
>>44010481
We're a Golem, and a defective one at that. What have we got to lose?
>>44010500
Hence why I say we become pebbles
>>
>>44010559
Hmm, maybe we could get a paint job? Also, what would we do with the core and how would it sustain us then?
>>
You sit down for a little while, enjoying the sights and sounds of a small, but busy, town. People stop to stare at you, but quickly carry on with what ever they were doing.
You find you self a bit longing to look around for you self. So you leave your spot with the horses and peak around the market. A few children run away from you, and some shop owners you peer at through the window freeze up in terror.
There are several shops around you.
Goodmans Potions and Herbs
Kelmeks Smithy
Tarsers General Store (The store Holly went into)
Mesukis Gallery
and First Imperial Bank.
There is also a Tavern canned 'Luckys Place'
>>
>>44010625
That Gallery is either the art story Holly mentioned or a restaurant. Let's check it out.
>>
>>44010616
Let's just pull a Voldemort and split up a really tiny fraction of our core so that we can control a tiny bit of ourself for espionage. Its either that or steal some paint cans and pretend that we're a giant green Ogre
>>
>>44010616
Speaking of which, look for a good blacksmith. We need a simple, though massive, breastplate to protect our giant glowy weak point.
>>
>>44010625
>Kelmeks Smithy
Let look into how much a breastplate costs
>>
>>44010625
>Kelmek...
Why does that sound familiar...
Also, Gallery and offer to be a canvas.
>>
>>44010656
>>44010664

You find that many of the doors in this town are build to accommodate large creatures such as your self. Or at least they some what are. You are able to fit through the Gallery door and stand up straight. There are a number of paintings on the walls around you, and there is a young man standing at a counter reading a book called 'Humans Guide to DemiHumans' and it a appears to have a centaur on the cover. He is very into his book and does not notice the seven foot tall Golem standing in his shop.
>>
>>44010849
Have a look at the merchandise. We're dwarf made, probably have the Appraise skill. Make sure this person knows their stuff and isn't just a tinkerer who beats out pots and smiths nails. Need someone who can make decent armor. Plate, splint or scale.
>>
>>44010849
>peek at the book
>>
>>44010849
Ask the young man if there is a section in the book regarding Golems
>>
>>44010849
seconding>>44010948
>>
>>44010910
>>44010911
>>44010948

You look at the art work around you. It is Masterfully painted. Who ever did must be some sort of artistic genius.
There is a painting of a gray haired man with an eye patch, standing next to a woman with black hair and red eyes, who is holding a baby. They look... happy.
Signed at the bottom is the word 'Mesuki'
Turning back to the man, you try and get a better look at the book he is reading.

New ability discovered!
As you look, it is as though your vision has become magnified. You feel the gems that are your eyes rotate to give you a better look.
The back of the book reads
'Demi humans are around all over the Imperium, and the come in all shapes and sizes. These men and woman and half man, and half animal, and can be very difficult to understand to the outsider. So, this book was made to help! Learn all about Centaurs, Lamia, Drider, Harpies, and more!' By David B. Kirk.
Finally you speak up.
"So uh... got any books on Golems?"
The man jumps in shock, dropping his book. "What?!" He looks up at you. He doesn't seem particularly frightened. "What? Golems? No. This isn't a book store. Its an art store."
>>
>>44011116
Ask the man why the Art Store has a book in it
>>
>>44011140
fine by me
>>
>>44011140
Hearty chuckle.
Thirded.
>>
>>44011116
Paintin-oh whoops. Thought we were in the forge for some reason at the time.
Eh, art appreciation is a good result from inspecting merchandise for me.

"Any art involving golems then? What about statues and sculpture?"
>>
>>44011140
>>44011150
>>44011168

"Then why is there a book in the art store?" You ask sarcastically.
The mans eyebrow twitches. "Get out of here!" Before anything else can be said, you here foot steps above you.
Well... its not really foot steps. Its more like... crawling? You are not entirely sure what you would call it. Its tapping though.
Out of the back room comes a woman. Or at least half a woman. The lower half of her body is that of a spider.
She has white hair, six red eyes, and fairly tanned skin. She is wearing a nice sun dress made of silk and appears to be very annoyed.
"What is going on down here? Marvin, are you yelling at costumers again?"
The man, named Marvin apparently, hides his book under the counter. "N-no ma'am! This... statue was just being a smart ass!"
>>
>>44011280
Scold Marvin for his racist remark of calling you a statue
>>
>>44011280
Most of my mind is contained in my cranial crystal, not my posterior, thank you.
>>
>>44011280
These sound good.
>>44011346
>>44011357

Lucky Marvin
>>
>>44011280
I am a golem and I wanted someone to look over these dwarven coins.
>>
>>44010070
Stop shilling your shitty civ
>>
>>44011394
OH, don't forget this either
>>
>>44011384
ssshhhh. No tears. Only Golem

>>44011346
>>44011357
>>44011394

You continue to be a smart ass. "I would have you know, good sir! That I am not a statue, but a Golem! Proud Mark I Golem! And my brain is located firmly in my cranial crystal! Thank you very much!" The Drider woman laughs at this. Marvin glares at you.
If looks could kill, you would have exploded.

"Marvin, go take inventory while I talk with this costumer." Marvin tries to say something but she shoots web over his mouth. "Inventory. Now!" The muted man storms into the back room

+10 relationship points with Mesuki
-20 relationship points with Marvin

"I swear that boy gets so hot headed over the stupidest of things. But it is fun to watch." she smiles at you. "Nice to meet you dear, I am Mesuki Tellega. Proud owner of this establishment. What can I do for you today?"

You get down to business, from a small pouch that Holly gave you, you pull out your very old coins. "I would like to know if these are worth anything."
Mesuki takes one of them and examines it closely and carefully with each of her eyes. This takes several minuets. "Where did you get these? These... these are Under Kingdom coins! From before the Big One!"

You explain to Mesuki that you woke up with them, and just found them inside you this morning. She doesn't seem to flabbergasted by this. "Fasinating. I'll give you 1,000 gold for each of them. And a free silk bag to carry them all in!"
For some reason, you have a feeling anything this Drider makes will be amazing.
>>
>>44011642
Ask her why the coins are so valuable
>>
>>44011642
Mezuki? I saw the name on one of the paintings; you are not just a vendor of art, but a creator?

>cash in a couple. Keep the rest inside you. Crazy valuable and highly portable treasure items? Yes pls.
>>
>>44011642
What makes the coins so valuable? Maybe sell a couple? Keep most of them for now.
>>
>>44011642
We should keep one or two coins as lucky ones aside from that ask why they are so vaulable and get a second opinion.
>>
>>44011711
>>44011728
>>44011742

"What exactly makes these little coins so valuable?" You ask her. She is very intent on studying them.
"You see, mighty Golem, Under Kingdom coinage is seen as a valuable collectors thing. Especially in the art world." She points out all the little details on the coin. "The amount of work that went into each point is astronomical. Dwarves and Gnomes were brilliant craftsmen. You your self are a testimony to that!"
She scuttles about the back of the counter and pulls out a lock box. "I cannot imagine you would sell me all of them. But I'm willing to pay upfront."
You ponder for a moment and hand her 6 of the coins. She holds them like they were diamonds, and quickly starts counting out your gold. As she does, Holly walks into the store.
"There you are! I thought you wondered off on me. Were those coins worth anything?"
You nod. "Well thats good! Did you plan on going shopping?" You nod again.
"Do you mind if I tag along?"
>>
>>44012005
We don't want to seem mean to her, nor do we want to bring her along in fear of upsetting Holly though

Awkwardly accept her offer out of politeness
>>
>>44012005
Introduce her and Holly and accept her offer.
>>
>>44012180
(Holly was the one asking to come along, sorry. my bad anon! my finger slipped and I didn't realize it)
>>
>>44012203
No prob, dude. So far this thread's been a blast!
>>
>>44012005
She has 6k hold on hand? Interesting. Is the art world that strong here, her shop that successful or...
Eh, interesting but not anything that concerns us.

Let's get to the bank next. Try putting this sack of gold into an account where theft is less likely.
>>
>>44012246
Get to know her better and you might find out.

anyway

You go to the bank, but it is closed for investigation of corruption. There is a skull and bones at the bottom. You will have to store you gold in the compartment in your back. For now.

What store would you like to go to first?
You have a Blacksmith, a potion store, and the General store.

Take your pick. Holly is just fallowing you around at this point. She has several bags on hand to help you carry stuff, should you need it.
>>
>>44012474
>bank being investigated for corruption
Some things never change.

I vote Blacksmith. Do most potions even work on us?
>>
>>44012474
blacksmith
Ask Holly what she bought
>>
>>44012474
Blacksmith
Ask holly if the farm needs any tools replaced or repaired.
>>
>>44012474
Hey, so we're a Golem, right? And, just simplyifiying things here, that means that whatever is around us. So how about we just go and ask for the Blacksmith to build us a body?

That way we won't be this gigantic rock monster for every place we travel to. Also it'd improve our chances with Holly if we looked a bit more humanoid instead of rock
>>
>>44012579
I highly doubt that our body is easily replicated
>>
>>44012653
It doesn't have to be. If we just scoop out the brain-parts and shove it in a suit of armor, we should be perfectly fine. We'd be just as much an enchanted hunk of metal as we would be an enchanted hunk of rock
>>
>>44012726
>just scoop out the brain-parts and shove it in a suit of armor, we should be perfectly fine.
Not really sure why you're assuming that. While our core is obviously important, I'd be quite surprised if our body wasn't special in and of itself.
>>
>>44012726
Let's test that theory on a human first shall we? Scoop out the brain parts and shove it in a steel android.
Even if it fails, I'm SURE a doctor can fix them.

And its a good thing that golem-doctors are everywhere for when we do it for real.

For all we know we have a whole crystalline nervous system that's been magically attuned to us, or we're a spirit possessing the rock.
We know our current body can be upgraded by some means, and we're already made of dwarfen metal and stonework.
>>
>>44012531
>>44012533
>>44012579

"Holly, does anything at the Ranch need fixing, or replacing?" You ask, she smiles.
"no, but thank you for asking."

+5 relationship points with Holly
Current points 30/100
Relationship level Level: 1
Next level: 50/100
Level 1 means Holly trusts you enough to talk about more personal things
(I'm still working on this system, give me time plz)

anyway

With that said and done you go the the Blacksmith. He is a elderly man, most likely in his 50's, with gray hair and a very fine beard.
He is hammering away at a sword when you walk up to his forge. He looks up at you, mumbles something and finishes it up.
He stands up and stretches. You can hear his old bones crack. "Welcome ta the Smitty. What can I do ya for Mr. Rock Man?"
You point to your core. "I need a breast plate to cover my exposed soul core." The Blacksmith looks you over and get outs a measuring tape.
"Ur a wee bit bigger than the usually type that comes in." He goes all around your torso, writing down different numbers. "Lork. I think I can have something done up my the end of the week. Yee. Nice steel plate to go with ur arms n legs. You be needing anything else?"

The thought crosses your mind that perhaps you could have a new body made for you self. a smaller one, that can be used to... blend in better among organics.
This is a pipe dream though. The science of Golemancy is an art. Not as simple as building a new body and putting your self in it. Perhaps some day though, if you read up on your magics.
Which reminds you.
"Is there a Library in this town?" You ask.
The blacksmith looks up from his papers "Ay n nay. Taverns daughter sell books." he points to 'Luckys Place'

What is it you are looking for?
>>
>>44012856
Wheels to attach to our feet.
Also how much is breastplate?
>>
>>44012856
Inquire into the price of a breastplate and a weapon. Perhaps a halberd? or a large mace or axe/hammer??
>>
>>44012856
A brief history of the Imperium. We apparently live in it. Might be good to check what happened long term since we fell asleep. Maybe guess how long it's been.
Oh, and a copy on (demi)human physiology.

Ideally also a first edition signed by the author copy of "The comprehensive guide to Golem creation, maintenance and improvements" by A. Dorf, but somehow I doubt they'll carry a copy.
>>
>>44012899
>>44012903

(sorry, got ahead of my self!)

"How much was the breast plate?" You ask. The blacksmith looks up again.
"Uh. Right. 200 fur just the chest. 250 if you want somethin on it. Crest of what have you..." He drifts off.
>>
>>44012973
Unadorned.
Ask where he gets his metal.
>>
>>44012973
Purchase the 200 one.
Ask if he sells weapons, what kinds, and prices. After that I'm thinking we head to the tavern.

Btw OP, if you are planning on continuing to run this, might you be interested in getting a twitter so we can keep track of when you're running?
>>
>>44012973
The dorfs and nomes basically told us to fuck off. Let's.. Not have their hammer symbol on us. Fuck dorfs.
It's just paranoid protection anyway, we're not planning on entering a tourney.
>>
>>44012994

"I don't want anything on my armor. But if I may ask, where do you get your metal from?" The Blacksmith appears to be drawing a sketch of the armor now.
"Traders bring in steel once a month to Kelvin. Traders get the steel from the mines way up North. Mines are owned by some company. Dont know which. You want steel? Go to Kelvin next month on the 15th."
You nod. "Uh, last question. Do you sell any weapons? You know... swords, maces-" The Black Smith cuts you off.
"Does a bear shiet in the woods, Rock Man? Corse I got weapons. Nothin fancy mind ya. But enough to keep the average farmer armed."

(Also guys, this is a minor thing, you don't need to worry about your body size getting in the way of Super Happy Fun Party Time with Holly. [if you ever make it there] I have plans. I always have plans)
>>
>>44013143
Get rollerskates designed.
Supermobile golem time
>>
>>44013143
Gather up all the money we have and buy a ton of weapons
>>
>>44013011
I had not really though about it anon. this is my first ever quest thread. When I get a system in order that I don't come up with off the top of my head, I'll make sure everyone knows. Some how
For now, all you need to know is that Friday, Saturday, and Sunday I'm usually busy with work.
Week days, I'll be around. Unless I over sleep, which happens a lot. But that's beside the point.
>>
>>44013143
pay for the stuff and head to the bookstore and look for history books or something.
>>
Ask about potential dangers, what do farmers need to defend themselves against on the surface? Bandits? Bears? Drakes?
There aren't giant spiders bursting up from the underdark up here you assume.

>>44013182
Wait, what?
>>
>>44013246
Aside from the chestplate covering up the giant glowing heart, we're pretty much good when it comes to armor. Imagine how scary an impenetrable rock creature would be if it had a bunch of swords sticking out of it

We could become the ultimate warrior!
>>
>>44013143
Alrighty, lets by a weapon then. I'm thinking a large polearm. Pay for it and the breastplate and go look at books.

>>44013186
Ah, well thats understandable. Its been fun so far, I hope theres more in the future.

>>44013286
>>44013182
plz no anon
>>
>>44013286
But why would we need a bunch of weapons? You need like.. Three at most. One melee, one range and one backup.
And we already have GIANT GOLEM FISTS as a good backup. So what, a massive mace and an extra large crossbow?

We definitely looking into combat then?
>>
>>44013241
>>44013246

This is really more of a character quest than a combat one.

Holly taps on your side, you look down, and she appears to have crossed her legs. It takes you several seconds to realize that this means she has to pee. You think. Or maybe its a mating dance. Your imprints aren't giving you much help here.
"How much for..." You ponder for a moment. "A nice big sword."
The blacksmith finishes his sketch and hands it up near his forge "125." You nod.
You kneel down and Holly takes 325 gold out of your back compartment. She hands it to the man. He nods, and hands you a a freshly made clay-more off the wall of his shop. He throws in a large strap of leather to sheath it on your back.

You go to the Tavern/Inn across the street afterwards.
Its a very nice little place. A few tables, a man behind a bar counter cleaning a mug. A young woman in the corner next to a shelf of books reading a book nearly as big as you hand.
Holly makes a mad dash to the rest room.
She must have had to much lemon-aid.

You walk up to the young woman. She can't be much older than 18. Shes a ginger, with a pair of glasses that are crooked. She looks up at you, "oh hello!" she says. She has an adorable voice. "Are you looking for book?" You nod. She is not the least bit put off by the fact you are a Golem, and her father at the counter doesn't seem to care either.
"I'm looking for... perhaps a history book on the... what was it called... The Imperium? and... a book about Demi humans?" The girl nods and starts looking through her shelf.
She hands you one big green book.
"Sorry, someone bought my only demi human book." She frowns, but then snaps her fingers. "you came in with Ms. Holly right?" You nod. she feverishly digs into her shelf again and hands you a book called 'A Good Guide to Elves. By Zen. V. Zeker.'

Holly comes out of the bathroom, looking relieved.
>>
>>44013553
Oh phew, they have a copy left. I was worried we'd have to buy a copy of "A Bad Guide to Elves".
>>
>>44013553
Get the books can we get drunk or does our repair gel become alcoholic also ask the girl if she has any suggestions on books for general reading.
>>
>>44013553
"Pocket" the book, and hand over the coins.

>>44013667
Good question. We just woke up after at least two centuries of inactivity, found out we are an unwanted and rejected being, the civilisation we lived in has crumbled and we have no clue about the local area.
Think we want a drink.

I assume our gel is for self-repair? Like, a reserve of healing potential? Or is it like ME1 omni-gel?
>>
>>44013632
At least it wasn't "A Sub-par Guide to Elves"
>>
>>44013720
At least that's better than the "A Mediocre Guide to Elves"
>So they have pointy ears. Not really sure why. Figure they're related to rabbits or some shit
>Oh, they're also pretty skinny. So that's another thing. Except sometimes they aren't. Weird, aren't they?
>Oh and there's a bunch of different kinds! Like High elves which are I guess the tallest, wood elves which live in trees and shit, dark elves which are super gloomy and er.. There's this sort I forget that lives in cliffside villages and eats like, yak butter.
>I think that's all I know about elves. Oh! And they have funky names sometimes. There's that.
>>
>>44013632

"Oh good. I didn't want to end up with the Bad Guide to Elves" You joke. the girl pulls another book off the shelf hands it to you. It looks the same, there is a heart on the front. This book is lewd.

>>44013667
You cannot get drunk. Anything you ingest is converted into repair gel. Perhaps, in time, with some serious upgrades, you might be able to!

>>44013716
You pay for the books, and store them in your storage compartment, narrowly avoiding Holly seeing the books you bought.

(the gel is a self repairing gel stored within your inner Golem parts. It magically activates when a part of your body is critically damaged. It takes a lot of Gel to repair you. In the future, you might be able to upgrade your Gel storage tanks.
>>
>>44013840
Look up and max zoom on the sun.
Ask what it is made of.
>>
>>44013840
Tell Holly we are finished with what we need ask if she wants anything else and ask if we can build a golem hut. We can't even drink away our pain time to take it out through work.
>>
>>44013840
We politely thank the ginger and ask Holly what she has left to do in town.

>>44013900
This later.
>>
>>44013900
Looking out the window, you look up at the sun. It is very bright. You are not sure what its made of. But you hear a very catchy tune saying something along the lines of 'we're made of stuff'

>>44013909
You pay the ginger with 50 coins. She tries to tell you that that is way to much but you have already walked away.
"I am ready to leave if you are." Holly nods.
"I am good to go."
The two of you leave town

Your inventory is now

5750 gold
4 Old Coins
Very fancy silk bag (Gift for Holly maybe?)
Steel clay more
>>
>>44014061

oh, and your three books
Imperial History
The Good Guide to Elves
and the Bad guide to elves.
You have been a love bunch, but it is time for this fa/tg/uy to go to bed. I'll see you all on the other side.
>>
>>44014102
Thanks for running OP, good night.
>>
>>44014102
Somewhat worried about that last item.Somewhat excited about that last item.
>>
>>44014102
Great job. Now let's sage the thread and we'll pick up whenever. Luv ya, Golem Guy.
>>
>>44014102
Thanks, bud. I'll keep the thread alive so that you can link the new one, if you want me to.
>>
>>44014283
Bump
Thread replies: 227
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.