[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Simple Kingdoms IV Part II
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 2
File: Simple_Kingdoms_IV.png (1 MB, 1072x804) Image search: [Google]
Simple_Kingdoms_IV.png
1 MB, 1072x804
Continuation of this thread >>44052328
[3], [4], [5]. [6], and [8] are left.
This guy >>44059059 said that it would be good to just continue these threads when they die, instead of just open a new one with a new map.
>>
>>44071375
Wow, tough crowd. What did the skeleton order at the bar?
>>
>>44071821
A BEER AND A MOP!
>>
File: sansthecomic.jpg (21 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
sansthecomic.jpg
21 KB, 1280x720
>>44071828
it's also morning in burgerland
>>
>>44071981
I'm a burger eater myself.
>>
I might have played this, but I've probably got other commitments until three - four hours' time.
>>
>>44072107
>>44072104

But, if the thread doesn't take off for a few hours, based purely on the map and likely geographical and trade forces, may I express an interesting in taking over [4]?
>>
>>44072104
I'm free for another 3-4 hours, sans coding projects. I'll take 3.

Also join #nation on Mibbit.
>>
>>44072155
You have a beautiful harbor, and your people are masters of the sea. You can fish, make jewelry, and know how to make amazing boats. Your land is marshy, and lacks ore or wood. You'll need to trade for those.
>>44072160
Your people have a different skin-tone, and vastly different culture from the mainlanders. This makes them immensely loyal. You have wood and fish. The volcanos located on your islands will keep away invaders, scared of them going off, even though the volcanos are dormant.
You guys'll need kingdom names, your numbers in brackets, and tripcodes.
>>
>>44072256
Allright. First thing to set up is trading with >>44072155 , my wood for his boats. So I can fish more!
>>
>>44072283
I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I put in this name.
>>
As I said, OP, I've got to go shopping for the next two - three hours.

>>44072283
Are you sure you wouldn't prefer some jewelry instead?
>>
>>44072351
Oh, and I'm [4]
>>
>>44072351
Nope. Need ships so I can expand my fisheries.
>>
>>44072396
Well, I'd rather not sell you any ships, at the moment at least.
>>
>>44072482
Then I'll make my own ships, out of my own wood! Volcasa shall build their own shipyard.
>>
Mind if I take 6?
>>
I'll Take 8 if no one else will, splitting headache be damned
>>
>>44072536
Not at all, bud!
Your land has fish, ore, wood. Overall, pretty average land. But your people are strange, not quite human. Are they elves or dwarves? You can choose.
>>
>>44072550
Your place is mountainous and full of metals. You also have fish and many small potato farms.
>>
>>44072550
>>44072536
The Volcasa fishing boats appear off your coasts! They wish to trade their fish for your own tradegoods!
>>
>>44072604
Why trade fish when we have our own? Come back offering a better deal or trade agreement. Perhaps if you wish we can make your boats stronger with our wood and metal, however our engineers haven't devoted to such yet, we are but simple farmers.
>>
>>44072572
Proud dwarves claim Oistrata, and begin establishing mines for more stone and other ores.
>>44072604
Oistrata has no need for fish. Ambassadors hear tales of volcanoes from your region, perhaps embassies is in order to see what could be done about that?
>>
>>44072634
Eh, it's the only tradegood we've got really.
>>44072653
Sure, come see our volcanos!

..In fact, we'll set up a tourist industry! We'll play up the whole "Mainlanders think they're gonna blow" bit, and be all "mystical natives will guide you to safety and FUN!"
>>
>>44072653
Ah dwarves indeed, perhaps we could set up trade for allowing you to set up small mines in our mountains, they're rich with ores.

>>44072684
Oh volcanoes? Why not use that volcanic rock and jewelry you have to make some neat trinkets, or perhaps fashion better hunting spears. If you have ash or crops we will trade for it, the ash will help our soil.
>>
>>44072699
Because we don'e have rock jewelry! ...although I should search for obsidian. That would be quite the edge we'd need!
>>
>>44072684
Oistratan dwarves are a stingy lot, but look forward to seeing the northern isles for themselves, and turning a tidy profit in all the trade that comes with it.
>>44072699
Oistratan miners also look forward to getting such an agreement contracted and underway.

All that once domestic mining matters are settled, of course.
Is that Mibbit actually up? Can't see it.
>>
>>44072769
Soon we'll have obsidian trinkets and weapons to trade! In exchange for worked metal goods. No sense in buying the raw materials from dwarves who are the very bestest craftsmen - er, craftspeople ever!

Might be laying it on a bit thick.

https://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?channel=%23Nation&server=irc.mibbit.net

I'm also doing coding work, so might be a bit to respond.
>>
Okay, OP, I've returned.
>>
>>44073660
Cool.
>>
>>44073693
So are we live again?
>>
Hey, OP, what's our crop situation like? Do we have any fruit?

>>44073715
You fancy doing a trade deal to pass the time?

We could make you some jewellery if you'd supply us with the metal.
>>
>>44073837
Judging by the Mibbit stuff I think we've lost Nito and Volcasa for the moment.
Oistrata agrees to trade, but will probably see how this thread's doing later on.
>>
>>44073837
Not enough to trade with.
>>
>>44073885
But enough to plant more fruit trees, I expect, if I wanted to
>>
>>44073923
Yeah.
>>
So, what's going on here? Is the plan just to wait for somebody else to enter the thread?
>>
>>44075045
I suppose so, since I really only determine the outcome of things. Would you guys like me to add a random event?
>>
Is this still going? I have been in a couple of these the last two days first as "the nation state of won" and as the nation of kythos and would really like to keep playing but this thread looks dead?
>>
>>44076156
I don't know, man. I'm still here, but it seems like I'm alone.
>>
Lets start a new one, do you want to DM or I can, I just made a sweet map(in my opinion) I'd prefer to play but if you want a turn playing thats cool also Were you the original GM of Simple Kingdoms 2?
>>
>>44076280
>>44076675

Also sorry for slow reply
>>
>>44076675
Yeah, I've GM'd rounds II and IV
I'd love it if someone would GM a round for me to play in.
>>
>>44076860
Okay One sec and I'll have a new game going
>>
Well, I've been here refreshign the thread the whole time
>>
>>44077312

Get in here, sorry it took longer to add mountains and forest then i thoght
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.