[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jumpchain CYOA Thread #610: Merry Christmas, Mr. Fish Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 45
File: 1442013359136.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
1442013359136.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>IRC
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>Last Thread
>>44014383
>>
>>44022447
>>44022475
So /jc/, what is the best way to romance Top Bun?
>>
>>44027985
Just stack a bunch of charisma and seduction. She's obviously attracted to humans, you just need to break through her MURDER KILL TAKE BACK MY CHAKRA priorities.
>>
Catch ALL THE POKEMON!

You can always go back for PC System...

Actually, what's stopping you from getting it on first jump? I mean, you clearly need somewhere to store pokemon since PC system doesn't put them in stasis, it has them on a ran...ch... Wait no, it's more like Pokeball library.

The only reason you can't do it immedaitely is simply due to 6 pokemon limit on your first run, huh.

You can still catch all you can and then decide on team.
>>
File: Mags as he likes to be called.jpg (664 KB, 1022x1400) Image search: [Google]
Mags as he likes to be called.jpg
664 KB, 1022x1400
>>44025422

Light of Terra - A Grand Day Out

Murdered World of Jerazol 500
Grace 900
Undred-Undred Teef 1300
Zayth 1700
Myrchella Sinderfell
Magos Vathek
Coriolanus Vestra
Tobias Belasco
Psychic Awakening - Telekinesis 1600
Psychic Awakening - Biomancy 1300
Veteran of the Psychic Wars 1000
Molten Warrior 500
Psychic Supremacy 0
Hexagrammatic Wards - Evasion

Took a big old risk on this one but the rolls saw me through again and this is the first part where it really seems like personal power is seriously in the offing. Dodgy rolls included how me and old Mags got on (not great) and a 45 on the Ork planet. Fortunately I rolled a random body part to indicate how badly I'd been hurt by this less than stellar operation and it turns out I'd gotten my hair blasted off. Due to a following great roll it would at least grow back. I have had my fill of Orks.

Made excessive use of the Mandrakeskin Cloak to be generally unseen and cowardly while Magnus did most of the heavy lifting. Occasionally popped out to Hexrifle a cunt and then back into the shadows. Also provided technical help which proved particularly useful on Zayth.

Chose my enemies based on who was likely to show the most skin as Hexrifles really only work if you're dealing with organic things.

Spent all the CP on psychic stuff. Sort of living hand to mouth with CP here. Still the Telekinesis and Molten Warrior give me serious battlefield power (though I'm still pretty squishy) and Biomancy lets me reward my mutant children with great abs so that the Pale Sons may better resemble their Pale Father and Mother. Maybe Biomancy was how I got my hair back. Also works well in the monster making business.
>>
So do you guys think that Honedge are actually swords that were possessed by human spirits? Or yamasks being Human turned into Ghost Pokemon?

Also, what is the general pokemon power level in your opinion compared to other jumps?
>>
>>44028263
I think so personally. I mean we do see real ghosts (not ghost types) in the anime and games both so it's entirely possible for a human soul to possess something.
>>
>>44028141
You could learn how to make a PC in your first jump, and even take parts for one along with you in your tardis-bag. I know that I shoved as much Pokémon tech in there as I could.

Doesn't help you trying to bring more along with you unfortunately, unless you find some way to have a portable PC but even then the jump itself doesn't let you take more than six... Needs more thought.
>>
How do Perks from the Light of Terra DLCs effect other DLCs?

If you get an Inventor schema from the hive world, will that let you come up with Mekboy ideas in A Day at the Races?

If you have Luck of the Damned, will that effect what random encounters you get in Lords of the Iron Line?

If you have Alpha Psyker from A Grand Day Out, can you completely fuck over the Zombie King?
>>
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 500x750
>>44029108
It's one big jump. You keep what you pay for in the Jump.
>>
File: image.gif (926 KB, 476x268) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
926 KB, 476x268
Did anyone upload the latest version of Harry Potter on the drive?
>>
>>44029147
I know that. I'm talking about specific mechanics. Like taking Alpha Psyker, then having a psychic battle for control of the zombies and avoiding the more dangerous way of killing the Zombie King. Or rerolling a bad result in Iron Line because your incredible luck steers you away from something bad. Taking every Techno schema and putting Da Speedy Racer to shame.
>>
File: Harry Potter 1.55.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Harry Potter 1.55.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>44029401
"Not I" said the Cats.
>>
>>44028975
>Doesn't help you trying to bring more along with you unfortunately, unless you find some way to have a portable PC
Well, leaving aside the possibility of working it into the buyable laptop (or building it into the helicopter/motorbike... hmmm...), it's not like Pokemon is short on shrinking tech. And you do get a space-warping bag.
>>
File: Team Megwin.png (1 MB, 1281x681) Image search: [Google]
Team Megwin.png
1 MB, 1281x681
Jumpers, what is the weirdest you and your companions have ever looked?
>>
>>44030077
Sonic bad OC drawback.
>>
File: space marine game.jpg (65 KB, 500x495) Image search: [Google]
space marine game.jpg
65 KB, 500x495
>>44028215

Light of Terra - Lords of the Iron Line

Clan Zutik
Ratling Snipers 2d a turn
Cyclops 9O, 3d6D, 22c every other turn
Deus Vult Singularity Engine
Void Shield Array A4
Supply Trailers x5 20S
Crew Quarters
Comm Array 6eS
Second Void Shield Array (ignore first hit, roll d6, 6 burns out)
Observation Balloon +1O
10 O, 3d6D, 22c, 20S
1 - Running Out of Brew
16C, 19S
2 - A Tide of Flesh and Sorrow
16C, 18S
3 - Sinners Plague March
16C, 17S
4 - Feral Nomads
16C, 16S
5 - Air Strike
12C, 15S
6 - Warp Ghosts of an Extinct Squat Clan
12C, 14S
7 - Pyrocane
Added two to travel time
12C, 13S
8 - Adeptus Mechanicus Expedition
Gained Radium Cannon
Used Comm Array
12C, 18S
9 - Guerilla Strikes
8C, 17S
10 - Inbound Flight
8C, 20S
'Wrath of Grungi' Mega Cannon
The Mask of Tiburon de la Tierra

Added to ship:
Fortified Captain's Quarters with weapons array
Deus Vult Singularity Engine
Void Shield Array x2
Improved Sensor Array
Observation Post
Radium Cannon

Cyclops+Observation Balloon is pretty much impossible to hit by enemies. Only fear in this is that I had to pick up 2 extra supplies on the way for the top prize (as I had 20+6-8). I had poor rolls for most of this, lost a lot of crew, got 2 turns added but 2 of the rolls made up for it, I got a Radium Cannon in one which is horrible but neat and on my very last roll I got a d4 extra supplies and managed to roll a 4 getting me a fancy mask. Chose the Wrath of Grungi as I really need to buy at least one extra weapon as I keep getting more esoteric ship upgrades. Not much to be said about this really as it doesn't require any planning, just loads of rolls.
>>
>>44030077
Once, I was a normal person.
>>
>>44028141
I only caught the bare minimum amount of Pokemon I needed because I didn't want to leave any them trapped in their Pokeballs or stuck in a daycare doing nothing. It also made leaving a bit easier since I didn't have to pick who would get to come with me, all the Pokemon I've had since the start of my adventure are now my traveling companions.

>>44028263
>what is the general pokemon power level in your opinion compared to other jumps?

Pokemon themselves can handle most of the creatures and mooks you come across, but obviously in settings with power levels like DC, Marvel, Evangelion, or Asura's Wrath they won't be much help. It seems like Pokemon either make things easier or don't help lower the difficultly at all.
>>
WHO THE FUCK IS THAT GUY IN THE MASK?

They're a STUDENT!
They're a POLITICIAN!
They're a BUSINESSMAN!
They're a CRIMINAL!

HOW THE HELL DO THEY DO WHAT THEY DO?

STUDENTS can INTERN just about anywhere!
STUDENTS can bullshit together a PRESENTATION on just about anything!
STUDENTS can CHANGE A NATION!
POLITICIANS can CHEAT, LIE, AND PROMISE!
POLITICIANS can CUT A DEAL to save their own skin!
POLITICIANS can actually be good people, FOR THE GOOD OF THE PEOPLE!
BUSINESSMEN can CARVE OUT A NICHE!
BUSINESSMEN can get a GOVERNMENT CONTRACT!
BUSINESSMEN can make a PROFIT WITHOUT MORAL BANKRUPTCY!
CRIMINALS can recognize and attract TALENT!
CRIMINALS can create, overcome, and twist the most CONVOLUTED PLANS!
CRIMINALS can have a CHANGE OF HEART!

AKUMETSU jump outline ideas, basically. Because Akumetsu's antics make me think of a (murderous and vigilante) Jumper, executives and elected officials get up to some of the most outrageous abuses, and Akumetsu's backstory belongs in a scifi movie plotted by Ayn Rand.
>>
File: homestuck jumpchain.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
homestuck jumpchain.pdf
1 B, 486x500
I made a Homestuck jump.

Feel free to suggest improvements.
>>
>>44031390
I am going to get cautiously hyped now, thank you.
>>
>>44031496
Should be an end jump.
>>
>start writing up my Harry Potter build, and summary of what happens
>it gets extensive enough that now I'm considering just writing fanfiction
send help
>>
>>44031496
I'm pretty sure someone already was working on one, actually. But your version doesn't look too bad, I guess.
>>
File: oh jumper, you so cray.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
oh jumper, you so cray.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>44031390
> BUSINESSMEN can make a PROFIT WITHOUT MORAL BANKRUPTCY!
>>
>>44031496
I think Classpect might be a bit too vague, given the level of ability we see some of the characters throw around. Also, Mating Dance is actually pretty easy to abuse, maybe make it harder to activate it. Otherwise, looks good.
>>
>>44031496
>God-Tier for 400 CP
>Homestuck God-Tier for 400

And like that I'm dropping it. Also because someone else is already working on one.
>>
>>44031496
Yeah, pretty sure some guy was already planning on doing this, but was waiting for the comic to finish.
>>
>>44031390
>BUSINESSMEN can make a PROFIT WITHOUT MORAL BANKRUPTCY!
>implying
Labour Theory of Value, son.
>>
>>44031582
>>44031683
Oh, it's true. They won't become dominating multi-billionaires, but you can run a successful small business without being a monster.
>>
>>44031576
Start up your next jump and get inspiration from that instead.
Also share your writefagging
>>
>>44031496
>god-tier capable of rending planets for 400cp before discounts
>Lord English bullshit for 700cp
>all this shenanigans for cheap
>mfw
It could have been better. Decent start, but a lot of the items need to be more expensive for the bullshit they can do.
>>
>>44031500
C-c-could it be? Someone else who's read Akumetsu?
>>44031582
It's a capstone, it can be crazy.
>>44031683
>Labour Theory of Value
>Marxism
>>
>>44031581
Sorry if I stepped on any toes, I'm kind of new to jumpchain, so I wouldn't know if anyone else was already working on one.

>>44031603
It has to be vague, considering that there's so many possible combinations.

How do you see Mating Dance being abused? If someone can survive in space and stop you from throwing them into a black hole, they can probably handle a huge monster. Maybe I should specify that it has to be a natural black hole, so you can't trigger it with artificial ones.

>>44031612
Despite the name, it only covers their resurrection ability, which isn't very useful for jumpers, who are very likely to be dying heroic or just deaths anyway.
>>
>>44031746
No, God-Tier on its own only gives you the conditional immortality. You need Classpect to get the planet-rending. So 600CP before discount. Still probably too much for too little, though.
>>
>>44031812
I think specifying natural black holes would be a good idea. Making micro-singularities artificially isn't too hard, but finding naturally-occuring ones that you can carry around with you is very unlikely due to Hawking radiation.
>>
>>44031496
>Voiding the most basic principle of Jumpchain, loss on death, for 400cp
Fuck right off.
>>
>>44031778
>marginalism
>>
File: 1393732013156.gif (23 KB, 275x600) Image search: [Google]
1393732013156.gif
23 KB, 275x600
Brace thyselves

[Harry Potter]
1550 (Oblivious, Saving people thing, Prophecy, Drop-in Bonus)
Scenario: Statute Scrapped
Ravenclaw
1350 - Technomage
1300 - Memory spell Specialty
1150 - Wandlore
950 - Non-Verbal Specialty
950 - Wand (Maple Wood, Dragon Heartstring)
850 - Dragon-Hide Jacket
550 - Goblin Sword
450 - Occlumency
350 - Dark Arts Cache
300 - Flask of Felexis
0 - Philosopher's Stone

Coming into this right on the tail of Lovecraft, where I saw, endured, and performed horrible, terrifying, sanity draining things in a constant campaign against the occult to keep the elder gods in slumber, where I likely only survived thanks to my knowledge of the language of Correspondance and the abilities granted to me by being the Son of Old Man Henderson. Jump-Chan tells me that the next one should be a mite easier, and the option is presented to lose my memories in a bid for enough power to get the perks I want. I take that option. I should not have taken that option.

I wake up outside an orphanage, whereupon a woman tells me a strange man has left a letter for me and asked for me, before I existed in this world. I panic, almost burn the letter, and begin prepping an IED in my room, and it takes me a full day to work up the courage to read it through my shielded monocle. Apprehensive, but realizing that this is likely my only gateway to the real meat of this world, I gather up my things.

[con't]
>>
Look guys, we already have one being worked on.

It's all good to discuss shit normally, but not in this case.
>>
File: 1385368630254.jpg (335 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1385368630254.jpg
335 KB, 1024x768
>>44031995
It continues like this for most of my education (where, conveniently, I fall in almost purely by chance with Hermione, and thus the main plot while studying in the library), and I have to struggle to keep my shit together when introduced to major new supernatural elements. Hell, I have to force my way through a mental block just to actually spellcast right, and acquire a bit of extra infamy for constantly sneaking out for a smoke to calm my shaking hands during Care of Magical Creatures.

Over my first year I concoct a good cover story, playing to the apparent prophecy that has the seers avoiding me in the hallway (not that I mind, crazy fucks are probably plying Nyarlyhotep for knowledge). What I "gradually reveal" is that I have some slowly returning memories of my father, a mortal monster-hunter and combatant of dark wizards in America. Not my memories OF him, mind, HIS memories. These memories are, of course, are just toned down versions of my 60's era ordeal in Maine in the Lovecraft jump. Nevertheless, it gets me a bit of sympathy, and a reason for teachers to get off my back.

A major element that gets me started on the path to my goal of unifying the Magic & Muggle worlds is the formation of the "Muggle-Born Students' Coalition", or MBSC, in my third year. Essentially starting as a study/support group for muggle students, it gradually turns into a hotbed of techno-magical innovation and political activism, renaming itself to the "Coalition for Wizarding Equality" in my fourth year. It eventually expands into an official political organization in the wizarding world, and during the second Dark War functions as a system of revolutionary cells using a mixture of magery, muggle firearms, and anti-occult tactics developed during my stay in Maine in a past life.

[con't]
>>
>>44031812
>Sorry if I stepped on any toes, I'm kind of new to jumpchain, so I wouldn't know if anyone else was already working on one.

So your first step when coming to jumpchain... is to attempt to take a complicated, ridiculous, pants-on-head, supremely overly-ridiculously high-powered setting. And attempt to condense it into a jump?
>>
>>44032037
I honestly don't get this well, mean behavior. Guy messed up, explain that to him instead of lambasting him. That kind of behavior is just going to drive off new people, especially when you're targeting it at people who want to make content.
>>
File: 1393745968452.jpg (256 KB, 800x1213) Image search: [Google]
1393745968452.jpg
256 KB, 800x1213
>>44032032
Post-war, we attempt to leverage our influence into acquiring a new commission in the ministry of magic, headed by yours truly, to investigate the possibility of Muggle integration. The Minister refuses, and opens up an entirely new can of worms.

You see, by this point, it wasn't just muggle-borns in our association, though almost the entire population of muggle-borns did join or support us thanks to our significant share of the work in ousting Voldemort & denying his power at every opportunity, even organizing an underground railroad out of Britain. Many Half-Bloods and even some pure-bloods supported us for our efforts in the war, as well as many muggles we collaborated with during hostilites. On top of this, a major part of our efforts pre-war had been the fostering of solidarity between muggles, muggle-born, and wizards, introducing many elements of muggle culture to the Wizarding world as possible, and vice versa.

We set up our own 'mirror-ministry', creating a situation of dual power, reminiscent of the factors leading up to the October Revolution in Russia. While the new administration is much more moderate, they still refuse to give to our demands. Dearest Harry tried to stay neutral through all of this, but ended up giving us tacit support by refusing to work with the old ministry, giving us a decisive propaganda advantage. The following years, needless to say, are incredibly tense, practically a cold war in Britain. Coalitions form internationally, battle lines are drawn, and mirror organizations like my own are sponsored across Wizarding Earth.

[con't]
>>
File: 1385397811717.jpg (391 KB, 725x900) Image search: [Google]
1385397811717.jpg
391 KB, 725x900
>>44032085
Most nations support the original ministry, fearful of the effects of revealing themselves, but some, including nations like Wizarding Canada, Venezuela, and America, come out in strategic support of my mirror-ministry, though refusing to begin the process themselves until the major players all agree. In my 11th year of residence in this universe, at age 23, a bloodless coup occurs in the British Ministry of Magic proper, and we begin the process of integrating their organization and facilities into ours- with a decidedly more democratic, socially oriented bent of course.

The next few years are an uphill battle internationally, first having to reconcile the two coalitions that had spent the past 5 years spitting in each others' faces, then helping our sister organizations to further political power in important countries such as Japan, India, Germany, Morroco, South Africa, etc. Some nations, in the end, simply refuse to come along, and usually for good reason. Chinese wizards, for example, might face slavery, or extermination at the hands of their totalitarian government. We offer them an agreement to stand for their rights should trouble arrive, but ignore their pleas to stay silent. In my 27th year in this world, a campaign carefully planned and coordinated internationally among wizarding nations and their muggle equivalents kicks off, and the Wizarding worlds in most nations officially reveal themselves via a system of announcements and demonstrations conducted with the aid of muggle governments. It takes approximately 4 more years to meet the conditions of the scenario, with 90% of Britain & Ireland fully believing in wizards, and by this time I'm 43 years old. It is the longest I've ever stayed in one world, but I've officially gotten over my problems with magic, and perhaps fittingly, done the same for this world. Onwards- to a hopefully relaxing session of monopoly.

fin

okay I'm totally writing fanfiction based on this
>>
>>44031843
Hmm, in retrospect that's right. I should specify that everything is locked down to personal scale like Witch of Space was, with a higher perk to increase it up to canon levels.

>>44031919
Ar Tonelico lets you do it for 300, and its version is much harder to stop, unless there's some kind of range limitation on how close you need to be to possess your familiar when you die that the jump doesn't mention, that thing could be anywhere in the world. Your enemies would probably stop God Tier resurrection by accident, without even realizing you have it. That was what I was balancing against.

>>44032072
Nah, s'cool. Tearing into people who fuck up is what stops 4chan from becoming a hugbox.
>>
File: justasplanned.webm (420 KB, 266x242) Image search: [Google]
justasplanned.webm
420 KB, 266x242
>>44032085
>using harry as a propaganda piece
Noice. Was that all a part of your plan or just a bit of luck?
>>
>>44032002
>>
>>44032373
>>
>>44031496
Okay, let's do a point by point breakdown. Location table lacks free choice for some reason, also would recommend making it more where your waking body starts with alignment between kingdoms chosen freely. Also could use some less copy and pasting in the descriptions.

Now onto the perks and origins: Oblivious seems like a massive trap option in future jumps, losing basic human empathy for anyone you don't personally know and connect with isn't a good thing. The Carpacian perks seem reasonably fun and useful while remaining mostly balanced. On Troll perks Robosmith could use some more fluff, Highblood is useful but nothing special and Psychic is pretty awful since you only get one or two powers. On humans God Tier for 400 seems weird, if you were continuing this I'd say rename it so people don't get it confused with the full benefits of God Tier, and Classpect is effectively a mad libs power that explicitly can do ridiculous time and space shenanigans. Cherub is just plain weird on the 100 and 400, while the capstone is ridiculously broken and probably not something that should be on offer.

The items are oddly prioritized, with a time machine at 100 while a magic eight ball explicitly trying to screw you over is 600. The lack of origin discounts also makes it feel somewhat incomplete.

On companions Ancestor while flavorful is utterly broken from the perspective of actual use, when you can retroactively send someone in to set up your empire ages before you arrive in jump it kinda breaks everything (and is worth way more than 100 cp). Guardian and Exile aren't nearly as bad, though Exile still is fairly powerful and should probably cost more.

You also really need more drawbacks, and the scaling on them seems kinda off, especially for Puppet and Hiveswapped.

As mentioned though there's a prior claim, so this should more be filed under stuff to think about when you make a different jump.
>>
>>44032280
I'd like to say it was all according to keikaku, but it was mostly chance. Given that I had no knowledge of the setting, I kinda pieced it together that he was the protagonist when supremely wierd shit happened excessively around him, the headmaster showed a wierd interest in him, and it was cemented by learning of his prophecy.

So, I knew I should stay near him, befriend him (No problem, as Hermioned had already introduced us and we got along swimmingly), and try to support him. When he started leading a mini-revolution during Umbridge's tenure, I realized this guy wasn't just a hero of the piece, he was a goddamned HERO who people would support wholeheartedly.

Acting on that, I tried to get him into CWE, but he never really wanted to get too involved. Not even when we had "prank Malfoy as many times as humanly possible" week. Accordingly, it was really tenuous when we set up our own mirror ministry post-war, as he had kinda done his own thing during the war, and we were worry he'd support the ministry he'd helped prop up. If he did, we would likely be in for a war going hot- and against the protagonist at that. Thankfully, though he didn't want to align himself with us, he had a healthy distrust for the Ministry after the events leading up to and during the war, which was enough to give us more than a few headlines & posters.
>>
>>44032232
Ar Tonelico it's a one off until you perform another complex ritual to get a new familiar (assuming the ritual even works on the creatures you can find post jump), and even then you're stuck in the body of your old one. This gives infinite revives so long as the death doesn't fall under two very vague and arguable criteria. Pretty much every revival perk just gives you one extra life per jump at most, while this is unlimited respawns so long as you were doing stupid shit.
>>
>>44032232
The familiar is a one-shot "heal" for fatal injuries that needs to be activated, not a continual "any death you experience not meeting these two fairly vague and subjective criteria doesn't stick" effect.
As for most Jumper deaths not meeting those criteria... way to make massive assumptions about people's playstyles.
If that was your attempt to balance against that perk, you failed. Miserably.
>>
>>44031496
Homestuck got absolutely ridiculous later on, didn't it? My analysis isn't much, but here's what occurred to me:

Godtier seems like more trouble than it's worth, multi-use respawns are typically seen as either pushing or breaking the rules, and I don't think just/heroic is enough to balance it.

I'm tempted to say Captchalogue and Strife Specibus should be rolled into one perk, since those were both part of the "the world is a game" thing that was going on, and I think everyone who had one also had the other.

Cherub seems way better than the other, since they get a 1400 CP perk discounted without having to pay or suffer extra.

Classpect is a mess. It's too unfocused, just being a list of powers makes it unattractive to read, and "fanwank your own" is a recipe for trouble.

Honestly, the key thing that comes to my mind after reading this is that an Sburb jump would probably be miles better than a Homestuck jump. That would allow for more focus on the game itself, which I think would make a fine jump on its lonesome and is what a lot of people like the most, while also letting people neatly sidestep the maddening relationship drama and insane plot developments and powerlevels that occurred later on in the story. At the same time it'd be easy enough to tack on a "you're a main character in Homestuck" drawback for people who like it.
>>
>>44032529
>>44032533
He did fail to account for non-soul-eating asshole/non-ally of justice playstyles.

I really just want to let my opinions fly and this doesn't apply for balance in general, but I feel like the perk is fine for me, since I actually keep track of how entertaining I'm being and do illogical or harmful shit to change the game and spice things up if I feel like I'm nearing the point where the Benefactor will just send me home once the jump ends.

Although, this entire discussion might make for a fair spot of help for whoever claimed the jump first.
>>
>>44032945
>He did fail to account for non-soul-eating asshole/non-ally of justice playstyles.
More than that. Think about how fantastic it is for Necromancy builds, for instance! Or crafting builds that need parts from rare and powerful magical creatures!
>>
>>44033136
Is it really hubris to expect something you bought to do exactly what it says it does? Is it really "gaming the system" to use an infinite respawn perk to produce zombies?
>>
>>44033225
There aren't any Necromancers in Cannon, so I wouldn't really know. Generally that only really comes up into play when people die in ways out of their control, so there isn't really a precedent for people killing themselves for fun and profit.
>>44033246
No.No.No.No.No. I apologize with all of my heart for doing anything even remotely reminiscent of him. Excuse me While I delete that.
>>
So, Jumpers. All this Talk about Homestuck Makes Me Wonder, what Experiences do you have with Time Travel? Did you talk to your past self? Did you fight you?
>>
Was looking at my LoT build after seeing others in thread recently, and I noticed this line in the Necron Tomb Spyder's description:

Melee capable and insanely strong, has two massive manipulator claws that can be replaced with Gauss Flayers for long ranged anti-armour fun.

Is this permanent or can it swap between them? Since it can't make scarabs to do the fighting and building for it I'd rather not lose it's prodigious mechanical skills in exchange for a bit of extra firepower. That might prove useful later, but for the most part having it repairing the LoT would be a much better use of its time especially given its internal matter editor.

Also, if it has a matter editor, but can't make scarabs, would it be safe to assume it can't make other Necron stuff? It's fabricator is stuck on 'mundane' so you can't get your grubby little hands on armour or weapons by having it just fabricate them?
>>
>>44033558

I've never seen a better infographic depicting how far up it's own ass that comic has gotten, thank you.
>>
File: Campbell.png (43 KB, 104x178) Image search: [Google]
Campbell.png
43 KB, 104x178
>>44033558
Snake, you can't do that! The future will be changed, you'll create a time paradox!
>>
>>44033416
There weren't any Jumpers in canon, either, and the ability wasn't one purchased from an apparently omnipotent travel agent, so.

>>44033416
>>44033558
At a guess, the reference to Bancho was because of the grammar, especially the capitalisation. It is kind of reminiscent of his posting, though not anywhere near as bad.
>>
>>44033558
Um, is there a larger version?
>>
>>44033855
Well, that's a relief. I kind of lapse into overcapitalization it whenever I don't pay attention.
>>44033866
Here.
>>
>>44033855
Since we've already established that this is jumpchan approved, could we use that infinite respawn perk to perform self necromancy before uplifting them into companions?
>>
>>44034056
>Raise yourself as a zombie
>It immediately tries to usurp your place in the chain
>Can't even control it because you took anti mind-control perks earlier
>>
File: 03850.gif (357 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
03850.gif
357 KB, 650x650
>>44034056
From what I can tell, It doesn't leave a corpse. I probably should have remembered that earlier.
>>44034115
Another reason this is a bad idea.
>>
>>44034115
No reason why it won't just immediately cooperate, you're just being pessimistic.
>>
>>44033626
Just realised it has to be able to make some Necron stuff, since it can replace parts of your body with some sort of Necron lungs, and replaces the rest of you as you get hurt. Just what can this thing make? I know you can use it to fabricate some of the smaller parts of the multi-kilometer long ship, but what personal scale things could it provide?
>>
>>44033626
We may have to wait for Babylon on this one, through I'm also interested in the answer.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 500x282
So. I know this might sound a bit fan fiction-like but, in HP Jump I was from an American Pureblooded Malfoys. Story goes that Draco's gramps had an older sister who fell in love with a Yank and feld to the States.

In the States, the magical community is way more diverse than the British. Also there's more half bloods and muggleborn. So you have a better informed magical society about muggles.

There was even a magical constitution, which was almost like the real thing and mimicked it. Which comes to the 13th Admendment that slavery was to be abolished. This includes house elf slavery.

My mother died in childbirth and my father died in a duel. So I was placed in the Malfoy-UK's care. As they were my closest living family.

That's why I was accepted into Hogwarts as a Yankee.
>>
What are the dangers of heading closer to the Heathen Star in the first LoT DLC? The description just says it is more dangerous, but doesn't say what makes it so. How far could someone who didn't break the Deadlight reasonably expect to get? I've done the Sky Filled with Steel DLC already and have some nifty Psyker powers, but I know they're more 'last resort' type things and I don't know if using them within range of the Heathen Start would be even more dangerous than normal.
>>
Which jumps let you upgrade guns and other weapons to have infinite ammo?
>>
>>44034994
One of the action movies gives you guns with infinite ammo, the other gives a clip that you can put any number of bullets into, Smash Bro's makes it so that you don't run out of bullets unless it would be cool, and Starcraft has ammo factories that teleport the bullets into your guns, off the top of my head.
>>
>>44034994
DMC.
>>
Were there any more questions about any of the jumps I made?
>>
>>44035246
Tower of God -

do you envision, with the frankly ridiculous path the story's taking (conceptual-direction swords, the Train, and how the Thorn's evolving) that you'll need to potentially rejigger that jump any time soon?
>>
>>44035246
There was some stuff about a way of getting the truth seeking balls and sage chakra without fighting rabbit mum, but that was answered using actual setting information.

I.E. obtain Rinnengan, absorb 10-tails.
>>
>>44035308
Haha!
I left things intentionally vague because I KNEW shit was going to get crazy.
So unless there are even more dramatic changes, I shouldn't have to. I might add is some stuff once more specific items and abilities get shown though.
>>44035332
Yep. I'm reasonably sure that's the only way outside of MC-KUN/CHAN, which magically makes you an incarnation of one of his other children. Or his brothers. Just fanwank your relation with him and try not to think about it too hard.
>>
>>44035246
As far as getting the tenseigan, does killing toneri unlock it or can we just then do research using his corpse to unlock it?

Havent seen the movie but wiki seems to say it is just byakugan+otsutsuki chakra. If we have byakugan+rinnegan+uzumaki+kaguya would be close enough that our own chakra would work if we got some of his to jump start it?
>>
>>44035410
>If we have byakugan+rinnegan+uzumaki+kaguya
If you steal his eyes and have that combo it should work fine. You might have to do some additional training and fine tuning, but you'll get it down sooner or later.
>>
>>44035379
>So unless there are even more dramatic changes, I shouldn't have to.

Well uh... I'm not sure how to say this, but. Shit's getting dramatic.
>>
>>44035516
Well, maybe I need to read it an catch up then. I shouldn't be too many chapter behind.
>>
>>44035516
Just leave it, the newest development will make the jumpers that like to eat each other for power squeal in joy. Not to mention the Shard's continued power ups.
>>
>>44035595
Actually if we get more details on the technique in the last chapter, Tower of God might provide a good native bypass to the companion limit.
>>
Ongoing series, ladies and gentlemen.

You wind up with bullshit coming out the woodwork.
>>
>>44035516
I disagree with >>44035595 on the matter of his bitching about people playing differently than him (seriously, get the fuck over it. Some people take advantage of shit you don't), but he DOES have a point that you shouldn't pester Ninjanon about it so much. If like you say things are in the process of changing up, then there's no reason not to wait even longer because no doubt more changing up will happen.
>>
>>44035732
I think you misunderstood, everyone is going to benefit from the latest developments, and I am squealing in joy myself right now. It's free immortality, prototype style merging, and power up all in one.
>>
>>44035732
Well no shit, if he updates it only for ToG to go through yet another paradigm shift it's going to become a headache for him in the long run.

Just figured I'd ask if he's aware / has plans, which evidently he does not as stated >>44035379
>>
While we're on ToG-

If I use the capstone-boosted Forge of Souls from God of War to condense my shinsoo (I became a font of it via the jump's ending) into a metallic substance, what do you suppose would become of it? What would this metal's properties be and such?
>>
-Year 9 DLC 1: Big Booty Bolter Bitches (Fuck those skinny deldar bitches)- at +300 CP
Pre-Emptive Retaliation class: Sword Class Frigate
Skirmish with The Hollow Men (+400)
Complications: Kheradruak The Decapitator, Wrath's Carrion (+200), Sensor Ghosts (+200), Background Screech (+300)
Rewards: Mandrakeskin Cloak, Counterfire Defense System (-300), Gravity Wave Projector (-300), Automated Repair System (-400), Sensor Spine (-500),
Tempest Rounds (-200), The Choir of Righteous Fury

I am approached by my husband and I am ashamed. This is the twelfth time I've seen him in the three years since I arrived on this planet. The last was when the primary defensive walls were finished and a celebration was held. I couldn't stop staring at the nub. It was healed over, with a dimple where it was sewn shut, right beneath the elbow. Now I stare for different reasons. The prosthesis is amazing, so much that I'm certain Lex made it himself. The plating is brass, and it seems to have the functionality of a normal hand, save for a laser emitter in the palm. My throat closes up and I cough out a greeting of some sort.

>"We've picked up something strange on one of the orbiting cogitators, Captain"
The last word is nearly an insult. Why should he be the one they send? Is it because I won't say no?
>"Right, uh, let's listen to a thing."
He rolls his eyes before patching my local voxcaster into the cogitators frequency. What comes through is weak and broken and I wait for an explanation, too scared to ask. Then the voice starts up, telling fantastic stories, and sad stories, and horror stories. Just before it becomes too much the voice cuts off.
>"Did we get a source on that or..."
A series of coordinates spits out.
>"Thank you"
>"I'm coming with you."
>"Really, you want to make that mistake again?"
>>
Are there any jumps with perks similar to Inedible from Kirby's Dream Land?
>>
>>44036236
There's Delicious, from Forgotten Realms. That's kind of similar, right?
>>
>>44036021
It's always startling how little his human face looks like his gargoyle face. I'm not sure which I prefer, but I know which he's stuck with. We're on board the Litany of Litany's Litany, having left Shas'O behind to run the council in my stead. I haven't the nerve to ask Lex why he insisted on coming along until we're three days into the journey and the joint Air Caste/Kin of Iron crew have both started avoiding us.
>"You remember what you promised me when you gave me the feather?"
>"A disturbing lack of bodily continuity and the territorial instincts of your people forever fucked?"
>"Adventure. Whole worlds to explore and so many sights seen that Mr. Timedancer would have to stop bragging about fighting aliens for all those years. And a companion to do it with. I'm halfway there"
He reaches out to grab my shoulder, and pull me into a headbutt. Being that he's a foot shorter, it's quite a feat. I flinch.
>"It's cold."
>"Do you have to be such a little bitch about these things?"
We head in separate directions, even though we're both headed for the mess hall.

In four more days we see the giant hole in space. Sensors indicate it will be open for weeks and I have some decisions to make. I can't afford to hesitate, and we dive in, intent on grabbing whatever we can get our grubby little mitts on. The size of the rings is breathtaking. Ruined machinery farther than any eye has the right to see. I wonder how they rust without oxygen while Lex takes readings, and gets the bridge's attention. He brings up an image of an Adeptas Sororitas ship, crawling with ants. Further zoom indicates that the ants are angered by people looking at them. It hits me that someone should kill the angry ants and I ask for volunteers who have experience in 0g combat, or at least any sort of aerial combat. The Air Caste have only had experience in Tau spacecraft, but Lex's hand is raised. We suit up and head out.
>>
>>44036431
We spend most of the fight back to back, my vacuum-packed tail wrapped around his waist. We spin and flip and shoot where we can see them and it'd be almost fun if it wasn't a nightmare. These four-legged ants attempting to bull rush us with their simple propellant tanks. We fire whenever they get close, and each shot knocks us around at unexpected angles. Lex takes the time to explain that they're humans, but I refuse to believe it. I'm not sure at what point I pass out, but at least it stops the nausea.

>"...why are they so sticky?"
>"I wanted to make sure-"
>"Holy shit, they brought the oxygen with them as fuel!"
I'm up with a start while Lexington pretends to wake up slowly. The Sororitas fawn over him. There are some questions about what he's doing with the strange Xeno, but a simple explanation of me being property of the Rogue Trader, sanctioned by Holy Terra itself silences most of them. The whole time I'm forced to act like a whimpering servant, and I play up the part. There's something cathartic in it, really. Some spice to the weird melodrama that I can't escape because it's entirely in my own head.

We travel together to the Outer Sea, four ships watching each other's backs. The scanning quickly becomes impossible, even visually. The drone from the star renders sleep impossible. We have no choice but to head out in troops, marking out what we want to take and what looks worthwhile, then run as quickly as we can back to the ship. Crews are sent out to take what we mark, maybe a dozen men on edge as images dance in the corner of their eyes. A few start talking back to the dull hum of the star. We lock them up in the brig.

Eventually, a crew doesn't come back. The Sororitas volunteer to investigate.the missing people, and I send a squad out with them. The tale they bring back is of a massacre. "Wrath's Carrion" is written in blood on the wall. I decide to investigate myself, and my "Master" reminds me I'm on a short leash.
>>
>>44031496
I know this is overshadowed by other things, but I just found it rather odd that, hypothetically, there is nothing stopping you from simultaneously being a Knight AND Lord of Whatever.
>>
>>44036423
Heh. That's a drawback anon, this isn't Opposites Day.

Hmm. There's Pacifist Pheremones from Monster Hunter, but I'm sure there was something closer in another jump.
>>
If you buy Necrodermis for your LoT, is it just on the hull, or is the entire ship, weapons and all now made from it?

If it's just the hull I'll buy the repair system in DLC1, if it's the whole ship I'll grab something else.
>>
>>44036811
jumpers tend to set their own canon, jumpchan given powers and so forth
>>
>>44036783
When we get to the massacre site, it's exactly what a massacre should look like, I think. The exo suits are properly torn, the blood is about three different shades depending on whether the oxygen in their suits got to it at the time, someone's head is missing, and the murderer is a seven foot tall rail-thin elf that can somehow breathe in space. Then he disappears and I'm left wondering exactly how badly my mind has been affected by that damned star.
>"Who was that?"
Okay, maybe there was an elf. Eldar, I correct myself. Dark Eldar, I correct further. Oh. Oh fuck.
Our run back to the Sororitas ship is interrupted by the ship itself being enbattled with some people who are actually humans and not ants. I start taking potshots from behind while Lex drags us to cover. I trip when Kheradruakh's blade should have been through my neck, and Lex stares for a second. The assassin seems to enjoy that look of fear before retreating to a shadow and disappearing.

We start running toward the firefight, noting the red uniforms of the attackers and their comparatively smaller ships. "Wrath's Carrion" is written on the side. Lex and I stop for a second. I signal for him to get on the enemy ship, the Adepta Sororitas can hold their own. There are few guards on the ship and fewer supplies. All we can snag is some STC factory that we can only get out because their ship has no gravity. Lex sets the ship's engine to explode before we leave. It's more ruthless than I expect, but he's always had a vengeful streak. How badly is the Star is getting to him?

The destruction of their ship only seems to spur the Carrion to fight harder. We work around the fight to get to the Sororitas, carrying the factory with us on the way. I'm surprised no one noticed.
>>
>>44036431
>>44036783
>>44037169
>ants
Am I missing something here?
>>
>>44037213
They're people that are really far away.
>>
>>44036929
Seeing as location has no effect, I assume everything that conceivably could be is.
>>
>>44037224
At first, sure, but they're described like that even when they're up close, and later attackers are described as "people who are actually humans and not ants."
>>
>>44037226
Well, that'd be cool then wouldn't it? Hope Babylon goes with that interpretation.
>>
>>44037251
I think it's a joke. "Waitaminute! Those aren't ants, they're people!"

Essentially they were labled ants when far away, thought of as ants (even though they clearly weren't) as they got closer, and realized to be humans when they were close enough to fight.
>>
>>44037256
THE METAL LIVES!
>>
Had this weird thought while looking through the general threads.

Is there an Exalted Jump being worked on onetwothree not it or would it be too high powe- can't even finish that sentence.

Is everybody who took a Daylight perk in Fallen London jump now technically a Solar Exalted?
>>
>>44037169
After we use some forward momentum to load the STC factory into the ship's artificial gravity well, Kheradruakh decides to attack me again, except he's slower than before. He seems disoriented. When he starts shouting at that "Heathen Star" I figure out what's happening. The drone is getting to him, and it's making this random Dark Eldar volatile. His four blades and four arms leap for me, but I somehow roll out of the way, and he disappears into a pile of boxes. Literally.

The next attack comes from an area on the ceiling unreachable by the lights of the loading bay. Another desperate leap, yelling something about my skull. I'm to distracted to think when Lex tackles me into the STC factory. I'm not to distracted to notice the sound of my skull cracking. Kheradruakh howls and curses and rants and all I can do is listen to a new case of tinnitus that will probably never be treated. The Eldar is too distracted to notice Lex pointing his palm at him, not until the laser goes through his chest. I collect the skin, and when asked why I drape it around myself and declare myself the new assassin-king. They look at me as if I've gone insane and my concussion knocks me over. And when they can't find me, I start chanting that I'm Harry Potter.

When the sisters arrive, I decide it's time to leave the Outer Sea and the portal altogether. The ships are signaled and we head out. I never stop hearing the drone, not really. Something in my inner-ear was knocked loose, but it goes from madness to annoyance when we leave. Lex cradles my head the whole time and his brass arm isn't nearly so disturbing then.

Arriving back home, the Sororitas are shocked at the joint-colonization, and also at the army waiting for them. They are taken by the Tau alive, and I don't see them for the better part of 3 years. They return firm believers in the Greater Good. I'm horrified.

>>44037268
>>44037213
For any of this to make sense you really have to read the jump document proper.
>>
>>44037361
Makes sense to me so far. I'm enjoying seeing someones journey through LoT, even with the creeping madness.
>>
>>44037386
Thanks. I'm gonna sleep now, and day at the races will be far more light-hearted.
>>
File: antispiral.jpg (85 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
antispiral.jpg
85 KB, 600x338
>>44037352
>Exalted Jump

Not as far as I know. There were some proposals a while back, but nothing set in stone.

>too high powe-

Reminder that at Essence 6 you can theoretically learn a perfect defence that can cover mass units and no-sell environmental effects. Up to and including sweeping away Adorjan with a tornado of golden light, or blasting apart layers of Malfeas.

Oh, and that one of the lower tier charms, Ghost Eating Technique, was specifically designed to kill unkillable primordial beings that naturally lack a concept of death because they embody/created concepts like Kingship, Opposition, Perfection and Strength. It may not be spectacular in terms of firepower, but the implicaitons of the conceptual hax there are staggering.

>Daylight perk

Wouldn't they technically be Sidereals what with the whole carrying out the will of the stars thing? The Sun doesn't seem unique among the Judgments in terms of authority. That said, Fists of Judgment does uncannily resemble the concept of Holy damage if SWLIHN had more input into the Unconquered Sun's definition of Creatures of Darkness, while Black of Night sounds like something a really creative Night Caste would come up with.

>>44035944
That would probably depend on what other mystic forging perks you have. You could probably rely on it as a very good Baang or Ignition Weapon though, since it's your very own life energy as a weapon. Going by the jump, canon ignition weapons seem to operate by "igniting" life energy through a conductor, so your metal might have tremendous attack potential at the risk of re-corroding back into shinshoo if you use it too much. like the Eight Gates of Naruto but with the damage occurring to your weapon instead of you? Admittedly I'm not very familiar with ToG so take that with a grain of salt.

>>44030077
Well, there was that time we disguised ourselves as each other during a really intense game of Calvinball in Changeling jump.
>>
>>44028141

It is a bit odd, that in a setting where you should harmonize and care for Pokemon... you can just stuff 'em all in a storage system as trophies.
>>
>>44029415
Under the rules as written, no. Being an Alpha Psyker, having a Farseer, and having the Luck of the Damned doesn't affect any of your rolls. Which is silly, but them's the breaks.
>>
>>44037766

>>>kill unkillable primordial beings that naturally lack a concept of death because they embody/created concepts like Kingship, Opposition, Perfection and Strength. It may not be spectacular in terms of firepower, but the implicaitons of the conceptual hax there are staggering.

Dude isn't that basically what you do?
>>
>>44037812
Bancho, I'm not sure if you fully understand how ridiculous the Primordials are.

To clarify-some of them DYING caused a sinkhole in reality where the concept of entropy increases to a maximum that led to the corruption of some of the beings who killed them. And they aren't even really dead. They're just in a constant state of nightmarish delireum, like a coma patient in perpetual pain.
>>
>>44034686
Aside from the headhunter? Arbitrary random dangers that may or may not actually exist. I think going to the Carrion Deeps is basically an elaborate form of auicide if you broke the Deadlight, but that's all I know.
>>
>>44037827
Dude you are a multi-verse Who as stacked damn near every corruption perk there is And Entropy Is your shtick I imagine you dying would have a similar effect.
>>
>>44037867
Meanwhile, if you died it would presumably cause spontaneous celebratory musical numbers across reality.
>>
>>44037867
...I'm not ASA dude.

Also uh, I'm pretty sure his stick is Stasis. Not that.

Also to espand on that, the Primordials CREATED reality after fending off an infinite amount of things that were basically True Fae. One of them, Qaf, actually created the concept of Perfect Defences by manipulating the Shinma (fundamental reality anti-being).
>>
>>44037867
Additionally I think you're kind of missing the point if you justify one jump's upper echelons of power by comparing the power in the setting alone to that of a Jumper who's stacked who knows how many things from a bazillion and one jumps.
>>
File: totallyNotFakeNecromancer.jpg (107 KB, 649x549) Image search: [Google]
totallyNotFakeNecromancer.jpg
107 KB, 649x549
>>44033416
>There aren't any Necromancers
>forgetting Viceroy Bubbles Von Salamancer
>>
>>44037832
Yeah, it looks like the actual threats are all stuck to the complications. That said being in the presence of the Heathen Star seems to be a really bad thing, so it might be "You have to spend a few days longer in each level, which also means dealing with other threats you chose for longer."
>>
>>44037867
How many fucking times do people have to yell at you for bitching at and attacking other posters before you learn not to do it?
>>
>>44038015
Even with all those perks if I tried the combos he tries and said that they could do what he says they can do I would get shouted down, that's why I do this kind of thing anon.
>>
>>44038083
Ah, so you're a petty, jealous, whiny little bitch. Business as usual.
>>
>>44038083
Please leave. You are not welcome.
>>
>>44038104
and you're still a bastard.
>>44038109
I'm a jump maker I have more right to be here than you.
>>
Jumpers, is there a setting that encompasses the feeling you get when you hear the song "We Built This City?"

If not, I may write it. That song's feeling in perk form makes me elated.
>>
>>44038115
>he thinks his jumps have value and aren't all terrible and his eternal shitstorming presence isn't a detriment to people who'd do a better job
hilarious
>>
>>44038119
(Here's your favorite radio station, in your favorite radio city,
The city by the bay! The city that rocks! The city that NEVER sleeps!)
>>
>>44038119
I'm just starting to listen to the song to figure out what you're talking about. By the time I finish typing this post I may or may not have an answer for you while I get my thoughts together.

To clarify-are you proposing to write a JUMP for it, like...Generic We Build This City Jump? Or write a SETTING for it?

Also, I'm about 2 minutes in and my answer is: Elite Beat Agents.

>>44038115
>I'm a jump maker I have more right to be here than you

...really dude?

You know, I can't even bring myself to insult you further. You're already digging your own grave at the rate you're going.
>>
>>44038130
I don't shitstorm,People Are always shitstorming About me there's a difference.
>>
>>44038165
Protip: Passive aggressively whining at someone else for being better than you constitutes shitstorming.
>>
>>44034994
Star Craft's Terra jump arguably has the best one. It's an item, as opposed to a perk, which means it can be reverse engineered and then reproduced. That way you can give your companions unlimited ammo as well.
>>
>>44038151
I was proposing if there was a setting that was similar to the feeling you get from that song, that I would write a Jump for it to have a perk exist called "We Built This City." EBA does fit perfectly! Unfortunately my EBA run is going to be spent entertaining Nyarlathotep to keep entropy from eating the universe. Final song: Canadian National Anthem.
>>
>>44038182
Which jump are you thinking of doing?
>>
>>44038182
Terre de nos aïeux,
Ton front est ceint de fleurons glorieux!
Car ton bras sait porter l'épée,
Il sait porter la croix!
>>
>>44038172
Oh I'm not whining about him,I'm whining about you anons And myself. it's bull shit that you Will accept from him What you wouldn't except From me.
>>
Your daily reminder to stop feeding the troll.

>>44038119
I don't actually get any real feeling out of that song. What kind of feeling do you get, out of curiosity? That might help us help you.
>>
>>44038083
No, see, the thing is that there's more to what he does than just slapping perks together and calling it a day. There's a certain amount of creativity, of flair... of art, even. He uses perks as the tools to build better things.
You, on the other hand, basically just attempt to abuse poor wording on perks to make banging a couple of them together a recipe for unlimited power. You show no imagination, no creativity, no initiative. You create nothing of value, merely draining possibility. You don't put any real effort into it, in character or out.
>>
>>44038216
Well, that's because he takes the trouble to explain all the whackness he does in a pastebin. Seriously, dude practically writes essays referring to minutiae from lore across the board.

Whereas you just grab a perk or two and immediately leap to the assumption it works far better than in canon, or will let you survive against things common sense would dictate it wouldn't. Or in the case of Q This, blatently ignore KOTOR's admittedly vague guidelines on its limits.

Oh yeah, and because unlike you he doesn't into potatoes. That's. That's a pretty major black mark agaisnt you senpai.
>>
>>44038210
None at this point. EBA is perfect.

>>44038215
>Terre de nos aïeux,
>Ton front est ceint de fleurons glorieux!
>Car ton bras sait porter l'épée,
>Il sait porter la croix
YES! And then he's surprised for the first time in his entire life. Jump victory.
>>
>>44038223
Stop responding to tera, remember to filter them. They have a convenient amount of autism to think they're important so they wear a tripcode. Use it, filter them. They're literally not worth even the fraction of a second it takes to glance at the name field and scroll past.
>>
>>44038220
As the anon who listened to it just now, I think it's trying to convey the optimism and general grooviness of the '80s/'70s. Rock, opportunity, adventure, freedom-all that good stuff.
>>
>>44034493
You know that Brits abolished slavery a lot earlier than they did in the US right? (and there wasn't nearly as much resistance) and because of the International Statute of Secrecy there wouldn't really be any knock on effect of muggle laws after 1689. Given the point in history everyone started isolating themselves there is no indication that wizards in the US wouldn't either be equally or more backwards.

And 'more muggleborn' doesn't make sense as it happens entirely at random, the idea that fewer purebloods would have gone over being pretty spurious as well really and most people being at least halfblood in Britain and them still not having a solitary clue indicates it doesn't really make that much of a difference.

Colonial Malfoy is probably fine but you probably can't have a 'MY PARENTS ARE DEAD' backstory if you actually want to fit in with the Identity text.

All in all it sounds like bad fan fiction.
>>
>>44038182
Will it also feature other contemporary good feeling songs like Mr Blue Sky?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjPqsDU0j2I
>>
>>44038216
>it's bull shit that you Will accept from him What you wouldn't except From me.
This is false. If you came up with detailed plans to weave together perks, cosmology and creations to make something bigger than the sum of their parts... well, first we'd probably ask who the hell you were stealing the idea from. But if you showed the ability to do so on your own strengths consistently? That would be fine.
The thing is, that's not what you do. You just expect what is handed to you to be capable of matching anything anyone else can make.
It's the difference between...
Someone who is given a small ship, then sets to work improving it into a massive, impressive ship.
Compared to someone who is handed a small ship, and then starts bitching and moaning about how the ship isn't big enough and the ship they're being given should be bigger and you said you'd give me a ship but this technically doesn't meet the definition of a ship printed in this obscure dictionary I found online, it would have to be 6 times as big to meet that definition you need to make it bigger for me why do you hate me, look at him, his ship is bigger than mine!

And that, Bancho, is one of the many, many reasons you're so hated.
>>
>>44038267
Could you please list The rest of them? I need to know what to work on,Be as detailed and elaborate as possible....
>>
File: image.jpg (180 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
180 KB, 1000x1000
So, according to https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtoBtYtjIR1CdHlwc1puVE9sR0o4NmdMTkEyZkpzdkE&hl=de#gid=9

My wand is Sycamore, Unicorn Core, 14", Reasonably Supple.

Sycamore is all about questing, seeking new things and learning. Something I think suits JC perfectly, you're always expericing new things about every 10 years on average.
>>
>>44038278
>What to work on
No, you don't. Because you don't work on things no matter how many times people explain it to you. You just whine and complain that you're trying and no one ever helps, despite many people trying in the past.
>>
Jumpers, in Pokemon Trainer jump if you don't pick Psionics perk but actively train and try to get it, what would you say the chances of that are considering all these various psychic training places pokemon had in anime and games?

Similarly, how strong can you get it without spending a perk?

How worth it is it picking Savant and how much would its perfect memory help in learning new skills?(I think a lot. You don't forget anything you learned)
>>
>>44038244
That's a good description of it! Thanks, listener Anon.

>>44038252
If there's a setting that doesn't have a Jump and would let me write a Perk with the feeling of that song assuming I know the setting or can get it quickly then fuck yes. All kinds of good rock would be represented. A Jump ENTIRELY based on the feelings you get from certain songs.

Defiance and rage from Twisted Sister! Hope and epic purpose from Journey and Bon Jovi! Embracing Metal Ala Brutal Legend from Kiss! Special, weird effects from goofy songs like Hasslehoff's Looking For Freedom! It would be glorious.
>>
>>44038251
America being more progressive than Britain on the issues of blood purity does make sense, though. We've got a lot of bad points, but we did decide early on that the idea of nobility and power passed on by blood wasn't our schtick, and we stuck to our guns.

Instead it's probably strictly a wealth and prestige thing, which of course the Purebloods get a big advantage in, having accumulated wealth in the form of magical artifacts and lore for so long. But hey, you can theoretically rise to the top even if you're Muggleborn.
>>
>>44038310 (me)
Maybe this could be a community produced supplement to EBA, with EBAnon's approval and explicit blessing? A bunch of descriptions about how various songs will effect and channel EBE? You're My Inspiration and Jumpin' Jack Flash sure had specific effects, or maybe that was because everything lined up in that perfect moment.
>>
>>44038310
Don't forget to include another staple of the 70's, Thin Lizzy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRo3u04vY1E
>>
>>44038323
There was a British Minister for Magic. Main point to be made for that really though is that Voldermort just existing makes it likely that every other country has less pureblood mania.

The 'no nobles' thing doesn't really stick because, again, that stuff really popped up in the US after the Statute. 1689 is just too early to make a significant cultural shift unless you want to start saying that some of the puritans were super religious wizards or something.
>>
Hey /JC/ what are some jumps with perks that make you learn faster?
>>
>>44038283
Too bad about the Unicorn.
>>
>>44038278
Bancho, we're at the point where the guy who likes to roleplay as the self-professed cosmic principle of Order and Stasis has been described as more creative and artistic than you. I think there's a point where I think you should just give up gracefully and resign yourself to mediocrity, and you've long passed it.
>>
>>44038407
Sword Art Online has a good one.
>>
>>44038298
It's Pokemon, so it's going to entirely depend on YOUR talent and your dedication on how strong you can get, because there are no perks to help you.
>>
>>44038385
Meant to say there was a muggleborn British Minister for Magic there.
>>
>>44038374
Honestly these political potshots are pretty out of place here. You may feel that, because your politics lean a certain way, you're 'more accepted' or 'they don't belong on that containment board', but that's not the case, all political discussion goes there, and randomly shoving it into conversations is not very welcome.
>>
>>44038385
All the halfbloods are going to result in some level of cultural osmosis, though. And US culture does not have nobles.
>>
>>44038418
What I meant was.

What would be average difficulty of manifesting Psychic abilities, even small ones, for a person in pokemon world, assuming they got a few tutors?
>>
>>44038407
Worm has pretty much the best, but requires going to Worm.

One of the Elderscrolls jumps has Progress which makes you progress at a rate comparable to a PC, so that is an excellent alternate choice.
>>
So, Jumpers - how did you abolish, eliminate, or nullify the effectiveness of the International Statute of Secrecy? I'm looking for a more constructive method than teleporting onto the stage at a State of the Union address and announcing the existence of magic.
>>
>>44038436
>All the halfbloods are going to result in some level of cultural osmosis

There are barely any real purebloods left in Britain either but it just doesn't work like that for some reason.
>>
>>44038446
I'm 80% sure you need an inborn inclination to learn anything (from the failed psychics you occasionally met in the games).
>>
>>44038436
US culture wasn't a thing in 1689. Purebloods aren't exactly the same as nobility either.

>>44038465
Pretty sure this is the case as well.
>>
>>44038465
Nope. Sabrina herself says that everyone can do it.
>>44038446
Extremely hard, considering the vast majority of psychics have to struggle to move a pokeball, if that.
>>
>>44038471
>US culture wasn't a thing in 1689.
And? Point is that some cultural shift is expected. Especially if you want your american wizards to be anything but rural landowners, something had to change with the times and the muggleborn and halfbloods.
>>
>>44038498
Again, this is not the place to discuss this sort of thing.
>>
>>44038505
Buddy, you're makin' an issue out of nothing. Calm down.
>>
>>44038507
I made a simple statement. You starting an argument over it would be making an issue.
>>
>>44038496
>something had to change with the times

Not wizards.
>>
>>44038511
Then wizards in america all live in the deep woods pretending their plantations are still relevant and use random magical creatures as slave standins.
>>
>>44038522
>Wizards pretend their outdated laws and institutions are still effective and use magical creatures as slaves
....yeah? That's pretty much wizards in a nutshell.
>>
>>44038528
You're right, current american politics are irrelevant to the subject. After all, it starts during the H W Bush administration.
>>
>>44038522
Well it seems to work for British wizards, so hey!
>>
>>44038552
>>44038547
But then there wouldn't be a wizard society. No wizard towns, probably no wizard schools. Everyone would just be completely independent and rarely interact because of the distances involved.
>>
>>44038578
No, why would they do that? Just because they don't follow muggle social change doesn't mean they don't have their own society.
>>
>>44038589
Because if there was no social change then they'd all be independent rural landowners.
>>
>>44038578
>rarely interact because of the distances involved

Have you not read the books or seen the movies?

There are lots of ways for them to get from A to B.
>>
>>44038595
It was always offtopic and unneeded.
>>
>>44038598
You're actively being far more offtopic.
This is like some sort of weird troll you're doing.
>>
>>44038593
>Because if there was no social change then they'd all be independent rural landowners.

Still not seeing why you think that's unlikely. Hell even the Weasleys own land in Britain.
>>
>>44038595
That's the spirit of what I was posting. Exploring how Wizard society would interact with American society and culture. Like how it stayed frozen in Britain because of WWII and there's a portrait on the Prime Minister's wall. One of the posters in this or an earlier thread mentioned there being a wizard constitution that freed house elves, and I was going off of that.
>>
>>44038578
>and rarely interact because of the distances involved.
You realise these are wizards with at-will personal teleportation, the ability to quickly and easily make items that teleport the holders, fast flight, a fireplace-based teleportation network, and a whole bunch of other transit methods just in what's shown on screen/page, right?
>>
>>44038606
It's also a really good way of keeping muggles from seeing what you're doing.
>>
>>44038624
You are still replying.
>>
>>44038598
So is this.

Also, am I the only one who gets more of a desire to purge wizard society he more I read about it? Seriously, I don't think I'm going to be able to take ten years of Harry Potter without either going Pureblood and letting my Background personality just take over while I nap for ten years or becoming the next Dark Lord.
>>
>>44038640
Still.
>>
>>44038596
>>44038622
Rural landowners don't like each other much either.
>>44038606
Wizards in Britain also have cities and towns.
>>
File: Oval_Office_face_plant.jpg (364 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
Oval_Office_face_plant.jpg
364 KB, 1500x1000
>>44038621
>Like how it stayed frozen in Britain because of WWII

That's... not right.

The idea of the eagle on the floor starting to talk is pretty funny though. Or maybe some Puritan looking wizard popping up in one of those paintings.
>>
>>44038621
As of the synopsis of "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them" there is a magical congress in the US. Waiting for the film will likely be the best look we get at Magic!USA.
>>
>>44038621
The person that mentioned a constitution was basically making things up as fanon. As I recall there's very little info on American in the HP series.
>>
File: the memes.png (1 MB, 989x1334) Image search: [Google]
the memes.png
1 MB, 989x1334
>>44038627
>>44038640
>>
Hmm, would Deadpool and Suicide Squad fall under MCU or merit their own jumps? Not going to lie: I'm far more optimistic about the former.

Also did someone take on a Bartimaeus Trilogy jump from before, or am I misremembering?
>>
>>44038652
>Wizards in Britain also have cities and towns.

Wizards in Britain have one village to themselves and a few villages with some wizarding families around.

The only one we see living in the city that I remember are the Blacks (which is weird but indicates they can live in the city with absolutely no muggle contact).
>>
>>44038660
I bet it'll be really stupid.
>>
>>44038667
>>44038667
Suicide Squad is DC
>>
>>44038674
>One
It's never mentioned anywhere that it's simply one.

Also people live off of Diagon Alley.
>>
>>44038667
Deadpool is explicitly not set in the MCU, as it contains mutants.
>>
>>44038667
If you're talking about the Dead Pool movie, I don't think I will be a part of the Marvel Movie Universe cannon.

Suicide Squad is DC.
>>
Look. All I want to see is an inner city / Detroit-based wizarding school.

>>44038667
Suicide Squad is DC, bro.
>>
>>44038675
Quite possibly, but it will be canon.
>>
>>44038683
>Hogsmeade Village, or simply called Hogsmeade is the only all-wizarding village in Britain.

Diagon Alley is in a city that existed in 1689.
>>
>>44038699
So you want to see an empty one like Detroit? Or one where everyone fails all their classes so it might as well not be there?
>>
File: psychics.jpg (81 KB, 745x337) Image search: [Google]
psychics.jpg
81 KB, 745x337
>>44038477
>Extremely hard, considering the vast majority of psychics have to struggle to move a pokeball, if that.
The ones in the games seem to move their pokeballs pretty casually. Only the BW2 ones seem like it might be difficult since the jittery animation looks like they might be tensing.
Not exactly an impressive feat, admittedly, but that doesn't mean it's their cap either.
>>
>>44038709
Yes, and there were no very large cities in America at that time, nor was the 'noble class' equivalent known to live in cities.
>>
>>44038477
Even if they have tutor in form of several psychics, pokemon and anything they think of to start off?

Savant should help, I mean Perfect memory means you never forget lessons... Or sensations. If you feel what it is like to channel psychic energy once, you should know what you did to achieve that feeling... No?

Would Savant work that way with learning other stuff? I need to know if it really is worth it
>>
>>44038699
>>44038696
>>44038692
>>44038678
Oh god, where is my mind. Right, right of course.

Well. At least that answers the question of where a hypothetical Superman reboots/Batman vs Superman jump would be set.

I'll just be over here in the nerd corner of shame.

>>44038711
He means he wants to go pop pop, watching Muggles drop.
>>
>>44038699
>>44038711
Pffff.

Now's when they reveal all those redneck neighborhoods are actually large, influential, extremely powerful wizarding families.

Magical moonshine trade going down in the trailer parks.
>>
>>44038718
The psychics in most of the games go to straight up gyms to train along with their pokemon, so having tutors, pokemon, and training is literally starting on the same level as the vast majority of other people.
>>
>>44038715
I'm just going off of the guy who talks about how hard of a time he has moving the ball. Maybe he just sucks at it.
>>
>>44038728
Just like how the Gaunts are really distantly descended from the Peverells.

The thought occurs if wizards had email, those nigerian prince spams would be replaced by nigerian wizard spams provided Nigeria had a few people like Arthur Weasley. And some of them would be genuine, too.
>>
>>44038728
"CLEETUS, GRAB MUH WAND.

AH'M GONNA FEED THAT FOOL BILLY-BOB AN AH-VAH-DAH KE-DAB-RA."
>>
>>44038729

Except I have the savant perk.

Okay, then let me say it like this.

Considering age of most psychic trainers in game, if you kept training it while traveling, how strong would your perk less psionics be by the end of jump?

Since I don't want to make myself as strong as a person WITH a perk so I need some advice from you people. Why I don't want to be that strong? Since I want to post my build here
>>
>>44038783
Its all fanwank, do what makes you happy because neither the games nor anime give us anything hard to go on for psychics. Look at some psychic pokemon, do some of the lower level psychic moves and do some telekinesis. Good enough for you?
>>
>>44038783
Probably about strong enough to move around a pokeball or two, little more. It seems to be based a fair amount on natural ability, and if extensive training with experts isn't enough to get normal fanatically devoted people up past that I don't see why Savant would increase the power to any significant amount. It might give you a bit better control, but it's not going to give you the straight up "you're as strong as a psychic pokemon" raw power and versatility the perk gives.
>>
>>44038783
Fanwank it anon, even that guy above is doing nothing more than giving his view, it's up to you, not us.
>>
>>44038660
http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Magical_Congress_of_the_United_States_of_America

MFW MAGIC PRESIDENT! Also no-maj is the new term for muggles.
>>
>>44038856
The American term rather.
>>
>>44038455
>Announcing the existence of magic on television
That's still better than my original joke plan, operation "believe in magic, or I'll kill you," which involved raising the percentage of believers by murdering everyone who didn't believe in magic.

If you want to go the political route, you could try amassing political power and starting a campaign the educates wizards about muggle culture and shows them all the benefits that a union could bring. Or, go the other way and appeal to their ego, do something like "the wizard's burden." Tell them about how those poor, uneducated muggles would benefit from the teachings of magic society.
>>
>>44038924
meh, both plans are functional. Personally I just made everyone magic(genetic engineering for fun and profit). The dice gods favored me and there were no issues with my little virus.
>>
>>44038455
Through a protracted social campaign under a more innocuous message to build public conciousness, then providing a substantial amount of aid during the war against voldemort to build up support, then propping up an illegal counterpart to the existing Ministry and conducting 6 years of politicking, subterfuge and cold-war shenanigans in Britain & Internationally to take power, and a further 16 years of politics, espionage, & diplomacy internationally to organize the 'coming out' of wizards with other Wizarding nations and their muggle equivilants. As detailed here:
>>44031995
>>44032032
>>44032085
>>44032155
Mostly legal, mostly in the right, so that there's a lasting framework for co-operation, not just me fucking around and forcing everything together in a way that's sure to explode a few years after I leave.
>>
How strong would Gardevoir's telepathy be? Since, you know, having the perk have the cap be Gardevoir's skill with it, considering her description implied the black hole(Which probably was over exaggeration, but still)... yeah.
>>
>>44039169
*Telekinesis.

Also, again, HOW USEFUL WOULD SAVANT BE. In general. For learning stuff, not just psionics. I mean, for academic stuff and such.
>>
So apparently an unnamed US magical school has Indigeous magic. So Magic Indians!
>>
>>44038621
> stayed frozen in Britain because of WWII
I wouldn't say it stayed frozed, but it looks/sounds like wizarding culture from around the world kinda stagnated after Gridlewald's global war & campaign against muggles, leaving everywhere at the very least INCREDIBLY nostalgic for the pre-40's.
>>
>>44039185
For academic things it is perfect. Perfect memory. As fast as you can perceive the information, you can learn it. Things with a physical component will be bottlenecked by how effectively you can perform that part, something like Bene Gesserit perfect bodily control or a robotic mind/body would help with that part.
>>
>>44039185
Well, you'd basically have eidetic memory and supreme calculation ability, so it's pretty great, but other than that it doesn't really increase your potential or anything. You still have to read books, you still have to learn how to shoot, and you still have to learn to do it all the right way as opposed to jackassing your way into shit. So if you're a lazy shit you're going to remain a lazy shit, and if you get some bad info you're still going to fuck up. But if you go out and constantly seek to improve yourself it's pretty near the best perk in the jump.
>>
>>44039206
Harry Potter is Fallout?
>>
>>44039206
>but it looks/sounds like wizarding culture from around the world kinda stagnated after Gridlewald's global war & campaign against muggles, leaving everywhere at the very least INCREDIBLY nostalgic for the pre-40's.

That's totally incorrect. They weren't nostalgic, they just on the whole hadn't followed the developments in muggle culture or technology. Also no fucking idea where you got the pre 1940s from, this started way before that (probably some time after 1689 as the Statute probably wasn't that effective right away and steadily got more enforced).

The wizarding world then picked things almost at random from muggles and there's no way of knowing what ways they rubbed off on one another. Wizards stopped wearing ruffs at some point and so did muggles. Wizards develop pop music but have prominent bagpipes and shit. Basically the whole image we have is that some point in the 1700s wizards on the whole started ignoring everything muggles did but occasionally picked up something arbitrarily like cars and rock and roll.
>>
>>44038667
There has been a lot of talk by people about wanting a Bartimaeus Trilogy jump, but absolutely no one has ever mentioned working on it.
>>
File: spider-man-the-bride-of-dracula.png (312 KB, 650x469) Image search: [Google]
spider-man-the-bride-of-dracula.png
312 KB, 650x469
So jumpers I'm going for a Dracula vampire theme with my jumps.

In all of the wide worlds we can jump too, who should I choose to be my Brides? Who should I seduce to the darkness? About three choices is the classic number.

No vampires please bringing over to the side of the night is half the fun.
>>
>>44039593
>About three choices is the classic number.

Well I'd keep a stable of 3 as companions and then spend every jump trying to make the main female character another bride. Don't have to take them as a companion afterwards.
>>
>>44039593
The love interests of protagonists.
>>
Manyfist, WHY did you have to turn all the students and faculty in Assassination Classroom into Companions? That's thirty-one more Companions to juggle, and I already had my hands full as it was. This is going to be hell.
>>
File: dracula.jpg (151 KB, 660x309) Image search: [Google]
dracula.jpg
151 KB, 660x309
>>44039641
>>44039642

So Vampire: The NTR?
>>
>>44038323
>We've got a lot of bad points, but we did decide early on that the idea of nobility and power passed on by blood wasn't our schtick, and we stuck to our guns.

And you were quick enough to go back to it, with an unhealthy obsession with dynastic politics.
>>
>>44039668
Have you read Dracula?
>>
>>44039668
If you're going for full on Dracula it's one of the few times you're expected to do it.
Of course it doesn't make you any less of an asshole.
>>
>>44039656
Because they're your friends. You wouldn't want to leave your friends would you?
>>
File: Cdxc-dracula2.jpg (134 KB, 800x930) Image search: [Google]
Cdxc-dracula2.jpg
134 KB, 800x930
>>44039698
Sure...but.... oh well. Sounds great to me.

I shall have them all for the Night!
>>
>>44039725
Damn you and your guilt-tripping. It's true though. This is going to give me a head-ache, I swear.
>>
File: totally spies.jpg (160 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
totally spies.jpg
160 KB, 1920x1080
>>44039641
>Keep 3 as companions.
I have the perfect three right here Dracula Jumper!
>>
>>44039734
If you want to be slightly less blatant about it you could go for female protagonists specifically, instead of merely "the love interests of male protagonists".
Slightly more of a challenge, too.
>>
File: dracula-selfie_aotw.jpg (261 KB, 1740x1230) Image search: [Google]
dracula-selfie_aotw.jpg
261 KB, 1740x1230
>>44039804
Yeah that sounds good to me. I won't shy away from it if she is both, but I'll go mainly for the female protags.
>>
>>44039780
Drop the blond, and pick up some other chick. Alex is at least tomboyish cute, and Sam is smart and attractive. Clover is shallow and valley girl personality. She's the weakest link.
>>
>>44038718
it's perfect memory, improved spatial awareness, and the ability to make calculations in your head instantly. so yes it would really help learning psychic powers. of all the caps in pokemon, i think its the best one really. pokeglot in comparison to the others is not really a cap in my mind, you can get it for free if you go PMD.
>>
>>44039920
Any of the Capstones except Pokeglot are worth it. Aura has a ton of uses, as does Psychic, and even if you're a Savant and practice constantly you probably won't get Sabrina-tier until you're long last the Jump. Savant is probably the most useful, although it's also the easiest to replace elsewhere.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 45

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.