[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jumpchain CYOA Thread #609: Alien Ninja Conspiracies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 38
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>IRC
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>Last Thread
>>43993411
>>
File: a pile of pet rocks edition.png (76 KB, 399x399) Image search: [Google]
a pile of pet rocks edition.png
76 KB, 399x399
Still awake. Not sure why but why not draw things until I'm not.
>>
>>44014273
However, an excellent day for Jumpchain!
>>
>>44014430
Draw a serious looking Necron with googly eyes on it's body.
>>
Can a companion be an Inuzaka and get a nin-dog? Could they import another of your companions (assuming you're still within the companion limit) if they have an animal form?
>>
File: 1390657117410.jpg (114 KB, 431x427) Image search: [Google]
1390657117410.jpg
114 KB, 431x427
Don't mind me, just gonna post some Macross spoilers...

-Listen To My Voice! (600CP) (50% off: Singer): Oh. Well. There's people who can project their emotions into their songs, and then there's YOU. Your song, your dance, your entire performance... when playing music or singing your heart out, you're capable of projecting your charismatic sway to those witnessing or hearing your live performances. Sing about how you're going to kick their ass? They may well believe you're going to kick their ass and back off. Do a dance to demonstrate the beauty of the human form? They'll be convinced humans are special from your work. Better yet, the more charismatic you get, the more powerful this becomes...

-Shounen Syndrome (600CP) (50% off: Pilot): You're at the end of your rope. It happens, sometimes you bite off more than you can chew. But there's one thing you have that they don't... and that's the power of INNER STRENGTH, and WILL. With this, you can muster that final, defiant strike to drive off or defeat the enemy. You might hear screams of how it's not possible... and they're right, for broken weapons or vehicles at the end of their rope will find they have a sudden surge of effectiveness for that one, final finisher before it finally bites the dust. If you have friends in the area, they too can join in to make that attack extra effective... just have a plan for when you're marooned and done afterwards. Or if the enemy no-sells your attack for kicks.

-300CP perks made 200CP
-600CP perks made 400CP
-Some perks buffed/fluffed
-New capstones
-Capstone Booster added

There's also a much larger companion section. With Zentraedi/Protodeviln options. This can also apply to the Canon Character option.

Also more music options for the mech. Including an option simply called 'Sweet Song Seduction'.

I'm actually making good progress lately, which feels nice! You're all awesome, folks. Everyone's awesome.
>>
>>44014594
Oh my, those perks look nice. As for the companion options, will it be possible to get a boyfriend that's a pilot?
>>
>>44014616
>As for the companion options, will it be possible to get a boyfriend that's a pilot?

At the risk of spoilers, you will be very much accommodated.
>>
>>44014430
A flaming fishbowl mounted on Metal Gear cyborg legs, The fish inside the bowl is very angry.
>>
>>44014641
Hooray! Kyun kyun, kyun kyun, watashi no kare wa... pirotto!
>>
>>44014726
A WEAPON TO SURFACE METAL GAR!
>>
File: googly cron.png (71 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
googly cron.png
71 KB, 400x400
>>44014548
>>
>>44014430
Nintendogs jumper.
>>
So, PS238 lets you pick a supernatural martial art as one of your perks. Besides the parkour one, anyone know any good ones from that setting? Or something else suitable?
>>
>>44015084
Along with the Anti-Spiral, I know of a few other people who used it to get Hakuto Shinken.
>>
>>44012927

Need some help with my Naruto build. Here's what I'm considering so far:

-050 Drop-In, Konohagakure
-100 Chakra Enhancement Specialization (both)
-100 Fine Control
-100 You Have Reserves
-000 Elemental Chakra Affinity
-150 Sensor Ninja Training
-200 Plot Armor
-300 Singular Reality

Now for drawbacks, I'm amenable to Low Priority for another 200 CP (because I'm a lazy Jumper anyway) and if I really need the points No Chakra Coils for another 600 CP (because I would still be a Flying Brick).

* That's enough extra points that I could have Affinity for all five elements, which would give me a lot of versatility, and I'm not interested in having mystic eyeballs, but what other perks do folks think are best for 200/800cp remaining?

* Just how "impossibly lucky" does Plot Armor make me (would my luck at dice and cards make James Bond jealous)?

* If I take Fan-Verse (e.g. Dreaming of Sunshine), do I start when the fan-fic's protagonist starts, can I choose my starting point within the fan-fic, or do I still start when Naruto (would have) flubbed his entrance exam for the third time?

* How does / can Dosh work for a Drop-In?
>>
>>44015185
>Using Tera's bullshit to get things from other settings
Disgusting.
>>
File: magikarp is fucking pissed.png (57 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
magikarp is fucking pissed.png
57 KB, 400x400
>>44014726
>>
File: Goushosen.webm (3 MB, 530x400) Image search: [Google]
Goushosen.webm
3 MB, 530x400
>>44015185
Not that anon but i'd rather get that from an actual Hokuto jump. Even if a lot of us cant be bothered to watch all of Hokuto ever, I just really want TOUGH BOY https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Z3eVidem9Q

Oh well there's other alternatives probably
>>
File: pikachu wtf man.png (111 KB, 403x281) Image search: [Google]
pikachu wtf man.png
111 KB, 403x281
>>44012927
>lumping hiden together with kekkei genkai
>>
>>44014430
Harry Potter fighting Voldemort with Space marine armor and a chainsword.
>>
>>44015270
Brilliant, thank you very much KindleAnon
>>
>>44015270
>>44014862
I didn't request either of these and I'm still saying they're incredible. Nice job anon!
>>
>>44015307
Harry in the Space Marine armor that is.
>>
>>44014430
Draw Cultist Chan fighting together with Jibril (NGNL) against a horde of random monsters.
>>
File: image.jpg (153 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
153 KB, 1200x1200
>>44015294
I've watched a lot of Fist Of The North Star Sorry, I really dislike Japanese names for anime that has an English name. I can't remember them. I know /a/ is probably raging at this very thought. Including a lot of episodes of the original series, the sequel, the prequel, and the side series as well. I haven't read the manga, and haven't really watched every episode.

The wiki gives me all the damn Japanese names for attacks and styles. So it's like "Damn it, they all look the same."

What I do know, that the style Kenshiro uses, is all about pressure points. By poking them he can make ordinary men blow up. Against tougher opponents, they use their chi or something to block the instant kill.

Roah uses same techniques, but usually falls back on his own style. Which uses his impressive strength and spirit, and does less about poking holes and more about destroying organs.

Crosser has his pressure points on backwards. So unless you know them he's immune to the pressure poking. However brute forcing it like Roah did, or knowing ahead of time like Kenshiro he's as vulnerable as any the other main villains. Which is to say, damn near immortal.

You have healing of Toki. Also that Kenshiro of the 30s in HK was a bad ass. He faced off against two branches of the Shinken martial arts. Including the "original". Which allows you to stick a finger in someone's head, and give commands which the victim carries out.

Mostly it's about manly men, beating each other up and crying manly tears. Also about growing and shrinking, that's very important because general rule is bigger they are, harder they explode. Also that every female in the apocalypse is drop dead gorgeous. While non manly men are ugly or plan.

It'd be a great setting to jump. Yet it'd take someone else that's not me to make it. I can only hope someone else does, also anyone bring some WATA?!
>>
16. Light of Terra - Deadlight Unbroken
-Part 1: Unfucking the Emperor's Compensation-
Commander: Shas'Ui Ko'el, Tau Pathfinder (-400)
Perks: Warp Tamer (-150), Quick Draw (-150) Luck of the Damned (-200)
Allies: Aquill Lejens, Kin of Iron
Enemies: Wargars, Void Walkers, Pale Sons, Redeemers (+800)
Damaged Systems: Atmospherics (+200)

I had sat down and got ready for our usual between-jumps meeting. Chimmy had the fried chicken and mashed potatoes set up, Falco was laying out the plates and forks. And then, just after the standard "new world feeling", silence. I'm no longer used to being alone. Days spent chatting it up with Lexington about our next adventure or figuring out some weird bit of code in the park, nights spent working curses with Falco over little slights and pretending we don't hear Chimmy and Gotsu fucking. Now, there's nothing, and that's what scares me the most. Is She at least keeping them safe?

I see her and run to her and I do the most opposite of drowning I could while still dieing.
>"Gue'la, relax a moment. Allow me to assist you."
>"You haven't met a gue'la before, have you?"
>"You would be my first."
I look down at my fuzzy legs and bald tail and sigh. It's excellent luck I was picked up by a friendly idiot. Maybe She's looking out for me after all?

Captain Grigobretz is a joy at this point. A desperate, sobbing joy that won't shut up. I can barely make out what he says, though Ko'el listens intently, confused about what sort of creature he has found captaining this Gue'la ship. I take the time to look through the items scattered about. And that's when I see it... the thing powerful enough to keep gods at bay in a universe where a sub-dimension wants to kill everything. I hesitate for maybe a minute. Would She forgive me for abandoning her? Would they? If I die here, does it even matter? By the time I make a decision, the opportunity has passed.
>>
File: if lost return to benefactor.png (67 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
if lost return to benefactor.png
67 KB, 400x400
>>44014886
Probably my last one for tonight.
>>
>>44014430
Okay imagine Coop from Megas XLR Only with Senator Armstrongs Physique, Four arms And Hulk Hogan's facial hair. He Is flexing his upper left arm so that Painwheel Can sit on it.
>>
>>44015593
So Mirror Coop as a jumper?
>>
>>44015633
My grandson looks an awful lot like Mirror Coop,It didn't do him any favors in Megas XLR.

Alternately Leonardo da Vinci from Fate grand order Hanging off of Saitama In the way that couples do, they should both look happy.
>>
So did Rising Anon put his updated MGR jump on the google drive yet?
>>
How survivable is Dragon's Crown for third jump? Trainer & Dungeon were first two. Doing a side chain, got kinda boring being a nanomachine wizard. So needed a break from that chain or else I'll start going egomaniacal on everyone by replacing people with robots.
>>
>>44015544
The captain has worked out alliances with a couple of the tribes and sends us out with his sigil. The Kin of Iron are needed to repair the ship, the Aquill Lejens as their closest companions and guardians. The Kin of Iron have diplomatic relations and knowledge on most of the other tribes.

The Pale Sons were easy enough for Shas'Ui Ko'el to convert, once we figure out how to explain what we're doing. They want better land, sure, but they also required contests of skill to convert. I had to best one of their champions in a race through deadly territory to succeed. The Tau breathing helmet and running based body-mod makes this almost too easy. There aren't nearly so many of them as I had been led to believe, but they show me things. I've never had many problems sneaking when I wanted to, and they know all the best ways around the ship, so sneak attacks become the way of the world. The Aquill Lejens initially detest their new-found comrades, so we keep them separate.

They bring us into contact with the Void Walkers, one of the few groups on the ship that respect the Pale Sons, though more as rivals than fellow scavengers. They aren't converted half as easily as the Sons. My first real experience in Guerrilla warfare and I nearly shit myself. I do the only thing I can think of and set up a War Council. Skipping the days long arguing and a simple plan is put forth. The Kin will block every passage they can, either by closing doors or using whatever they can salvage for barricades; The Sons will stop them from slipping out, armed with tools from the Kin; the Lejen will handle a frontal assault in unknown territory. Ko'el and I are to accompany the Lejen and try to broker a deal with the Walkers. The battles take longer than I'm used to, weeks turn to three months before the Walkers will even consider joining us. Those three months are cold, my carbine frozen to my hand more often than I let go of it.
>>
I know there was some brouhaha last jump about the whole 'Cthulhutech jump'.

Not really familiar with lovecraft but couldnt it just be a drawback since its basically cthulhu in the near future with mechs
>>
>>44015882
Not really. Ctech is as Cthulu Mythos as Crawling With Love. It features some the elements of the mythos, then throws out most of it. Toss in mechs, guyvers, and neo-noir, you have the basics of CTech. Then shit got really weird, with fetish stuff being thrown in.
>>
>>44015882
Why are you dragging old drama into the new thread?
>>
>>44015942
oh well alright then
>>44015966
It apparently has giant robots and amagic in it.
>>
>>44015942
Why not Jump Lovecraft as is with Mechs from Eva?
>>
>>44016019
It also has pregnancy auras and no-save furry raptists in multiple flavors.
>>
>>44016028
No we need a Cthulhutech jump

My army of Shoggoths need exercise.
>>
>>44016054
We really don't need >>44016040 , thanks.
>>
God damn it did we need to drag the old thread into the new thread.
>>
>>44016040
what the hell does 'no-save' is this a game mechanic reference
>>
>>44016064
Blame >>44015882
>>
>>44016067
It means it automatically happens because you can't roll to avoid it. No matter what your stats are, it happens.
>>
>>44016076
sounds like a great reason for a perk to prevent compulsion
>>
>>44016076
So you're saying it's no save, just suck?
I'll show myself out.
>>
>>44016040
Since when?

Why was my mix of Cthulhu Mythos, mechas and Evas tainted by such horrible stuff?
>>
>>44016086
No it doesn't. Because they're large factions in the system that make the thing unsellable as a jump. Seriously, instead of bringing up old drama just bring your mech into Lovecraft.
>>44016087
Literally, yeah.
>>
Should we just start posting metal gear images early or will everyone simmer down and avoid continuing the shit slurry?
>>
>>44016104
>Why was my mix of Cthulhu Mythos, mechas and Evas tainted by such horrible stuff?
Because the creator has that mental illness where he has to shove his fetish into everything. You know people like that.
>>
>>44016086
A compulsion-resist does't do jack shit to the ambient pregnancy aura that plants an elder spawn in your uterus / gut.
>>
>>44015805
The Wargars are bastards and this fight takes years. Upon hearing about the new alliance brewing, they prepare nothing short of total war. Striking out at not only us, but the Redeemers and sometimes even the ship itself. Battle lines are drawn and Ko'el and I take up position as snipers. All told, the wargar are numerous enough to fight a war against everyone else and enjoy it. Even uniting and arming all the tribes as best we can isn't enough to route most instances, with the Wargar fighting tooth and nail for reasons I can't fathom. If they think their going to lose a base, they set off primitive explosives with however many of us they can trap inside. Blood for it's own sake, I suppose. Large amounts of supplies are wasted or just burnt in the struggles.

The Redeemers only occasionally strike out against us, caught in their own war with the Wargar. No alliance can be forged with the Redeemers, since our leadership contains "zennoscum" as they call it. I can't say I'm sorry to see them go, but I do respect them. They stick to their guns.

It's in Year 5 that the Atmospherics break down, and shit hits the fan. Things are coming up from below. Dark things. The Sons are the first to notice, with tales corroborated by the Walkers. The dark things aren't nids, thankfully, but that isn't much help in noting what they are. Before long we lose contact with fortified outposts, and then to a major base under Redeemer assault. A new War Council is drawn up to discuss what to do about this. Several bands of Wargar agree to honor an offensive, should we come to a conclusion, but will still attack us in the meantime. Their bases are disappearing. There is no fun in getting slain where you sleep at night. The end result is another simple plan: re-activate the warp engine and get to the repair depot ASAP. Hopefully the creatures will return to their homes when the Atmo is repaired.
>>
File: image.jpg (226 KB, 716x2620) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
226 KB, 716x2620
Say did Neji's death ever eventually bring change to way the houses work for Hyuga clan? Or did they just do business as usual?
>>
>>44016168
Business as usual.

Fuck Kishimoto.
>>
>>44016168
I don't think it's actually ever brought up again. Like literally never talked about after that. So it's possible that's a thing that happened, offscreen, but it's also equally likely if not moreso that it's business as usual.
>>
How about Cthulhutech jump would be Cthulhutech before it had creator's fetishes jammed into it like that.

A drawback can be cthulhu tech with them
>>
>>44016028
There's actually a really good fanfic along those lines "Children of an Elder God"
>>
>>44016194
It had the creator's fetishes jammed in from the first concept.

Just drop it.
>>
>>44016194
It doesn't exist in such a format. The fetishes are core content.
>>
>>44016194
Honestly if you want Cthulhutech that badly why don't you make a jump for it yourself? Even if the thread won't accept it, at least you can jump it yourself.
>>
>>44016194
You really don't know when to let something die. We all just want to talk about something else and have fun and you're pretty much ruining that.
>>
File: mettaton.png (56 KB, 348x305) Image search: [Google]
mettaton.png
56 KB, 348x305
>>44015270
>>
>>44016180
>>44016187

Probably Kishi just forgot that was a thing. He is not good at plots.
>>
>>44016226
LEG SO HOT
>>
>>44016206
If it's so integral why can't I find any references to it?http://cthulhutech.wikidot.com/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CthulhuTech
https://1d4chan.org/wiki/CthulhuTech
http://rpggeek.com/rpgitem/46425/cthulhutech
http://www.rpg.net/reviews/archive/13/13516.phtml
http://www.cthulhutech.com/
>>
>>44016255
>Why aren't all these summaries and super incomplete wikidots giving me big details on their factions that are used to sell the sourcebooks?
I think the real question is "Why are you arguing about this crap at 5am and making everyone miserable?"
>>
Anon has a point... sleep..

Gnight all.
>>
>>44013023
Wow Anon, you're being awfully edgy today.

>>44012248
Literally a jump ago i was a full-fledged gangster who ate and enslaved the soul of an voodoo practitioner.
>>
>>44016268
The rpg.net review makes no reference, nor do any of the reviews on rpg geek, nor the last link, which is the official website, you know that place where they market this game where "fetishes are core content". Also, source books != Core content, hence the difference between source books and core books.
>>
>>44016335
You have devolved into arguing over terminology. Seriously, go to sleep. I don't care if you want to bring this fucking trash up later and ruin the thread again out of some stubborn and obsessive childishness, but it's 5am and nobody with any life has time for this. Go to sleep. 5am is sleep time even if you're a NEET.
>>
>>44016125
All attempts to find the Redeemers have failed. The Wargar are nearly half gone. The Void Walkers and Pale Sons aren't any better. All but a handful of the Kin of Iron have abandoned us to fortify their old territories. All hopes lie in the Aquill Lejens, who have suffered the least losses of any in this war. The pulse carbine might as well be a pea-shooter, but the attached bayonet I got from a Kinsman means I can slit my throat and only have to deal with a few minutes of being eaten alive. That's good enough for me.

Ko'el scouts our route with the drones. Their sensors can barely detect the creatures, but the creatures don't bother with the drones. We move as quickly as we can, a hundred Lejen and half as many Wargar traveling down wide corridors with whatever lights we can manufacture. The slaughter starts slowly, one or two men at a time. They don't bother to hide when they kill, letting the screams rush our steps. Hoping we trip up, maybe. Maybe just wild beasts. The scent of the Wargars gunpowder seems to trip them up ever so slightly, so we use it to an amount even they consider excessive.

The real slaughter happens on the second day of the journey. We were nearly their when they dropped in from above. Long arms covered in strange fungus. I fire what shots I can and get lucky once or twice. We run, Shas'Ui and I, making a break for it. The Lejens guard our rear for the most part. Every Wargar stands and fights. When we seal the door to the engine room, two dozen of us have made it. Out of one hundred and fifty. The few Iron Kin we brought with us manage to get the engine running and Gellar Field to full effectiveness. I experience my first time in the Warp, desperately clutching the Deadlight. Ko'el grabs onto my shoulder, and one of the smaller beasts bursts in through the ceiling.
>>
>>44016343
Way to ignore the fact that the games website make no reference to any of this shit and focus on a last second nit-pick.
>>
>>44016387
Because the game site does not, at a glance, cover the intricate details of any of the factions or monsters. Because that is how you sell books.
>>
>>44016401
>They're using the fetishes to sell their books.
>They aren't going to mention any of the fetishes 'cause that's how you sell books.
And now you're just contradicting yourself.
>>
>>44016419
I never claimed they're using the fetishes to sell books. Are you mixing me up with someone else? I don't think anyone else has either but I'm not paying that much attention because it's 5am and you should be asleep instead of dickwaving on the internet.
>>
>>44016424
>>Why aren't all these summaries and super incomplete wikidots giving me big details on their factions that are used to sell the sourcebooks?
On second reading "you" technically only said the fetish-centric factions were being used to sell the sourcebooks. Also, its just after midnight here.
>>
>>44016459
Uh, yeah. The big details and information on the factions is how you sell shit like faction books. I never mentioned fetishes there. You were putting words into my mouth.

After midnight is still a good time to go to sleep, Hawaii. Go out and enjoy the surf early tomorrow instead of arguing. I guess? I don't know when/if water in Hawaii gets too cold for swimming.
>>
In Ratchet and Clank do companions get access to the racial choice section? I mean I assume they can't take drawbacks so they can't become Lombaxes, but can they get a free race, or pick Custom Chasis?

You can just free pick to be a robot, right? I assume I'd have to be human sized if it's allowed. Could I be something like Merc and Green, with a hover jet instead of legs? Or could I be a robot Lombax? None of the tech boosting from the Lombax racial choice of course, I just like the design of Lombaxes.

And just checking, can Imported Companions spend their CP on getting themselves some weapons and gadgets, or can they only spend their points on perks?
>>
>>44016548
Imports usually get race choice so it'd be a safe bet, though obviously I aint the jumpmaker.
>>
>>44015185
>>44015254
>>44015294
Yo, to clarify-that was my first choice. I don't remember anyone else taking it for that, though. But I ended up swapping it for cinnamon toast crunchkinesis.

Also-hey neat! Naruto update! And...huh. Nothing changed, but those new drawbacks are sweet. The usual internal turmoil over whether to take MC-Kun remains, but all things considered I like my autonomy

Drawbacks: Stuffed, Blood Lust, Dysfunction Junction, Super Pervert, Boiling Blood, Hunted: Land of Iron, Amegakure, Kirigakure, Sunagakure, Iwagakure, Kumogakure, Annoying Catchphrase, Thick, Boruto (2600)

Rolled Konohagakure

Orphan, Age 13 (2500)

Senju (2200)
Kaguya (1900)
Uzumaki (1700)
Fuinjutsu Prodigy (1400)
Mentor+Apprenticeship: Orochimaru (1000)
Teammate: Karin (900)
Therapy no Jutsu (600)
Genius of Hard Work (300)
Ninjutsu Specialisation (Free)
Fuinjutsu kit (Free)
Summoning Scroll: Mantis Shrimp (0)

To make a long story short: I was basically Misogi Kumagawa, if Misogi Kumagawa didn't have the ability to read shounen mangas-and so focused solely on tearing people down. Although you'd be surprised how long it'd take for people to associate the brash, cocky village idiot savant with one of few actually semi-stealthy ninjas around.

A bunch of dead assassins and an investigation into WHY I'd become persona non grata to 6 other villages later, and I found myself innawoods explaining the concept of modern genetics to my sensei. He seemed really, really interested!

Also a bear attacked me and I suplexed it into the sky. And that's the story of how I ended up being stalked by a creepy redhead who kept trying to hold chakra chains with me.

But yeah. Before the shit really started to hit the fan I ended up turning my Marvel/DC genius to go around splicing the bejeesus out of everything me & Orochimaru could get our hands on.

Alas, I never did find out what deranged ninja orgy spawned my bloodline.
>>
>>44015805
>Pale Sons
>worth of conversion
>>
File: drakaina.png (2 MB, 1387x925) Image search: [Google]
drakaina.png
2 MB, 1387x925
>>44016104

Basically, there's a faction of inhuman hybrids and Shub-Niggurath cultists, among other things, currently rampaging around Asia. And the Deep Ones of course have also always been about rape.

So when the splatbook got to them, it didn't sugarcoat it - but "inhuman hybrids that seduce mortals" are basically monstergirls and monsterboys.

The fetishy stuff isn't a big part of the game, but of course when you can point to a literal Rape Engine some people can't help but ignore everything else about a setting.

Some anons are overly sensitive about this kind of thing. Shub-Niggurath and ugly rape and impregnation go hand in hand. It's not supposed to be a tame horror setting where the monstrous villains are happy to just kill and eat you.

Hell, there's a rape aura monster in Pathfinder, and I bet you that it will never come up in discussion when someone gets around to making that jump.

Cue the bleated "but that's not a major faction!" anon who failed to respond to several examples of major factions from approved jumps who like a bit of the rumpy pumpy.
>>
>>44016733
I know I shouldn't reply to shitposters, but I should point out that all her aura does is give an already existing baby a mutation and make it be born faster. It does not cause a pregnancy.
>>
Are there any benefits to having a well-oiled civilization in Light of Terra after the second part is complete? Does a really well formed civilization translate to a really good crew? If you take something like "Military Modernization" will you be better at modernizing a military in future Jumps?
>>
>>44016892
Yes, but you should really mechanize the thing and give it real working AI as soon as possible.
>>
How dangerous a setting is Wakfu?

How dangerous is it for a wandering adventurer?
>>
>>44016972
>how dangerous

It's D&D lite. You can be inconvenienced greatly, but the locals are mostly amicable.

>wandering adventurer

It's a pretty common profession. General rule of thumb: Expect fun, profit and the unexpected unless you go up against anyone named Nox, Rushu or Qilby.
>>
>>44016901
Then the answer is ultimately no, because you're going to replace the crew anyway? The other place I could see those perks coming in handy is in a Jump like Civilization. Other than that not so much.
>>
>>44017043
For refrence:

>Nox
Guy can stop time and is fond of making extremely powerful golems.

>Rushu
King of the demons and attempting to become a god.

>Qilby
Insane Eliatrope who remembers all his past lives and has been sucking each world tat he travels to dry of its Wakfu.
>>
>>44017127
Well it'd still help you in jumps like Endless Legend and Civ when you have to make a civilization. And if you ever build a civ in another jump, or just take over a place.

And even if the ship becomes automated you can still provide the crew with weapons and armor to repel invaders.
>>
Just checking through some old threads and jumps here.

Is the victory condition for SAO jump the standard 10 years period, or do we just have to have Kayaba die with smiles on faces? More to the point, is his death necessary.
>>
>>44017183
Clover, if you seek the name of Mr. Eaten he becomes you and you become him.

What if you have knowledge of Fallen London that he doesn't, like the Calendar Council? Does he gain that knowledge?
>>
>>44017183
Pretty sure the jump is a normal 10 year period. There's a bonus if Kayaba dies happy. You don't need to get the bonus to be able to move on to the next jump.
>>
>>44017202
I see. So much for the dramatic end to the 99th boss fight. Now the boss is a dual fight. Can the brave warriors match themselves against the creator of the world and the mysterious swordsman who led them there?

>>44017192
Mr Eaten is a bad option. You have an entire chain ahead of you, don't sacrifice it for the sake of revenge. Also, yes. And anything he knows is yours, but your time in the Neath will become very very short lived.
>>
>>44016733
Honestly, Its A Fetish Setting anon is starting to remind me of salt anon from DAI. For that reason alone I'd like to see a CTech jump.
>>
>>44017234
Clover what is the Ring of Brass and how does it change post jump? because I got the thing for free due to wanting the fists of judgment, and don't really seem to understand what it does and it's description.
>>
>>44017248
I'm just indifferent on the whole thing. All the weird noncanon crap that surrounds the Cthulhu Mythos outside of Lovecraft's writings falls far outside my interest and what little I know of it depresses me because of stuff like benevolent aliens, so I don't have strong feelings on it being made into a jump or not.
>>
>>44017286
Well, I was making up the list of the different home additions to correspond roughly to the trees of items in Fallen London. The Ring of Brass is an Infernal type item, which is associated with poisonous wine and various qualities of souls. Its a ring of brass embedded in the floor that starts out ten paces in radius. It collects... 'conflict' and turns it into faux souls. Because I still think soul stealing is icky.

So, stick it in a gym, near a battlefield or a sporting event and watch the bobbing lights turn in. It gets larger, about the size of an arena, and the souls produced are better in quality. Or it bleeds poisonous wine.
>>
>>44017234
The Bazaar has committed unspeakable crimes! I won't give up my chain, but ultimately that doesn't matter. Final justice can't be put off for an infinite amount of time.

With enough power from hundreds of Jumps, could you unfuck Fallen London yourself? Ironically, in the name of Mr. Eaten? Jack of Smiles has to go at least.
>>
>>44017324
>spoiler
You just need one jump: Generic Sugar Bowl.
>>
>>44017324
There could be better uses of your time. Note that the Masters did graciously forget to mention the state of the Bazaar and themselves in the matter of your stay. Also because I knew someone would try and pull something like this

Do note that in most cases if somebody does raise London back up to the surface, a great deal of people will die. Permanently.
>>
>>44017323
Ok, so I can then collect those souls then and do stuff with them, that does actually make it sound pretty useful. Should be fun then with my Spirifer’s Eye. Too bad I couldn't afford the spoon.
>>
>>44017340
Aren't those people, either already dead, or kind of already fucked?
>>
>>44017234
>So much for the dramatic end to the 99th boss fight.
Naw, it can still be dramatic. You just have to go to their post-game meet-ups in a surprise second plot twist.
>"You thought the battle was over?!"
>"Now the stakes are even higher!"
>"If you die in real life, you die in REAL LIFE!"
>>
>>44017360
That makes me with that the SAO jump allowed you to jump SAO: Abridged
>>
>>44017248
same
>>
>>44017340
I wanted to say that seeing Crime of Absencia was the most excited I can remember being from a jump.

The wording on Blood Invictus and Glory Gloria is worrying though. I would think Blood Invictus is supposed to prevent you from using perks to make your flesh unmarrable via toughness or intangibility, but doesn't include perks that grant indirect defenses like skill and evasion? Glory Gloria is just ambiguity about 'toil'; does that just mean you can't do physical labor? You can't work at all? What counts as work? If I'm being paid? Can I sing at an opera?
>>
>>44017366
Man, SAO Abridged wouldn't even be a drawback. I'd literally pay CP to jump that instead of canon SAO.

>>44017360
Still a better ending than The Matrix Revolutions.
>>
>>44017340
Nonsense! I'm not going to raise London to the surface. I'm going to have a polite discussion with the Bazaar using Speaking Truth to Power, and propose a few other ways it could court the Sun. Without the murder of another city. London will remain in the Neath, and unaccountable horror will no longer menace hercitizens. I have the highest confidence that we can resolve this despute. If not, I will say nothing more on the matter.

Should we disagree, I'm not saying that I'll return with Spiral Power.

I'm not saying that I won't.
>>
Last one from me tonight.

>>44017399
Out of the Epic Ambitions, I think I can safely say that Absencia turned out best.

Clarus felt weaksauce to me.

Invictus yes, you can bruise and be battered, perhaps break a bone or lose a tooth, but no flesh to iron stuff. Making it so you couldn't dodge seemed excessive, but then I remembered some of us can deny causality. No supernaturals.

Gloria, hmm. No pounding bricks out of clay. Payment? Surely you mean gifts. And if you sing, it is not because you are paid to do so, but you just happened to be there. Everything you do must seem effortless. None of that slaving over a stained writing desk stuff.

>>44017442
Where does that perk come from?
>>
>>44017534
The West Wing. It lets you pose a question or make a statement to anybody in a position of power or authority that they consider and listen to.
>>
>>44017580
I stay up late a lot. Which Touhou waifu would be best at convincing me to sleep at a reasonable time? Hard mode = no use of force.
>>
>>44017872
I didn't mean to quote my own post.
>>
>>44016780

You're right - though she still has an ability to grapple someone and impregnate them, where the newborn monster fetus erupts from the victim in a few rounds.
>>
>>44015212
>What should I get
I dunno. For 200, maybe you could buy one of the specialization perk? With both of your enhancement abilities and taijutsu specialization, you'd probably be a monster in a fist-fight. You could also consider getting a chakra-infused weapon of some kind, if you have a good weapon, and spend the rest on other cheap gear.

>When do I start in DoS?
I wanna say when the flubbing happens, I think that makes the most sense because the protagonist starts as an infant. If you started when the story did, your normal 10 years would end before the main plot started.
>>
>>44016548
Companions can spend CP on whatever they like. They also have access to the race choices as well, including the lombax option if you can afford it. I can't recall the price dynamics for companions off the top of my head though.
>>
>>44017967
'impregate' there being more like how a Xenomorph does things...
>>
>>44017872

Yuuka: Will happily beat you unconscious.
Youmu: Will guilt you into sleeping, from her sheer earnestness.
Eirin: Will drug you.
Reisen: Will hypnotise you.
Yukari: Will already be asleep, so you'll have nothing else to do but sleep as well.
Sakuya: Will politely tidy up and prepare for the next day as though you had gone to sleep, and completely ignore any attempts to the contrary, using her time powers to tuck you back in bed.
>>
File: 20300.jpg (171 KB, 1200x872) Image search: [Google]
20300.jpg
171 KB, 1200x872
>>44018031

Well, yes, but that's not non-sexual at all.

It's literal face raping.
>>
World: Naruto

Area: Konoha >free
Origin: Clanborn >100cp

Perks: Ninja Basics >free
You Have Reserves >free
Fine Control >100cp
Senju >300cp
Uchiha >800cp
Rinnengan >400cp
Hoshigaki >50cp
Wood Release >200cp
Byakugan >300cp

Items: Basic Ninja Gear >free

Flaws: MC-Kun +500cp
Blood-Lust +300cp
Low-Priority +200cp
What Do You Mean it's an Illusion +150cp
Sealed Bloodline (Hoshigaki) +100cp

The things I'm having to do for CP these days, they hurt me. I may have been having a little to much fun with making my jumper the second coming of moon rabbit lady.
>>
>>44017366
SAO Abridged is 10000% better than the standard.
I would pay my entire budget for it if necessary.
>>
>>44018059
For all the moaning and bitching people do about Magical Realm, they never seem to notice that Alien is H.R. Giger's Magical Realm.
>>
Bablyon, what's the best way to succeed at the +250 drawback in A Day At the Races that has you keeping Ork Top Gear from killing themselves? Blowing up everyone else? Harnessing Waaagh! energy? Getting them in a fight with a much shootier, choppier Ork so toon force dictates they win?

No, really. http://youtu.be/IwPmLwW1-PA
>>
>>44018122
Honestly, I think it's just one guy with either terminal autism or a pathological need to start shit. The behavioral pattern and wilful ignorance does bear an awful lot of resemblence to DAI anon's.
>>
>>44017534
Aw, damn. Had a bunch of questions about the Artist tree from last thread which never got answered in >>43999646. When you're back, can you answer 'em?
>>
>>44018041
Aaaah! Remind me to donate to a different shrine.
This will be really cute at least. It's a deal.
Yukari is getting her donations.
Same with her.
If I can snuggle with her, this is the best one. Old maid brigade is best.
This is worth it to have a supernatural maid preparing me for the next day. Even if her presence does mean my house is a magnet to explosions.

Thank you Anon. You've warmed my heart.
>>
>>44018122
>Alien is H.R. Giger's Magical Realm.
Arguably the most obvious MR in Hollywood. The most successful, too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLkyg_j3BXM
>>
>>44018122

I'd chalk that down to the people bitching having no real conception of nuance or symbolism beyond the most obvious examples - to which they then assign a disproportionate level of meaning and authorial intent.

Which is why they make such a big deal about things like Berserk, while ignoring every other grim setting.
>>
>>44018142
>Honestly, I think it's just one guy with either terminal autism or a pathological need to start shit.
I think its more the former than the latter, though I'm not discounting the latter as a factor in the least.
>>
File: d2z8yz6.png (339 KB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
d2z8yz6.png
339 KB, 900x506
>>44017234
> Can the brave warriors match themselves against the creator of the world and the mysterious swordsman who led them there?
Oh man, I totally did that exact same shit, except without the betrayal at the end. Like, I told Kayaba that was totally what was happening (because I always wanted to be the mysterious rival/friend who suddenly betrays you -- this is actually true), but then when they got to the final boss fight I just kindof drug my feet and didn't bother to show up.
It was like some masterful double double agent thing. Except not really masterful but the people are too stupid for it to matter so whatever. By the standards of the world it was positively Machiavellian.

After that I just shot a lot of badguys in realspace when they tried to start shit, usually while they were logged in with their gear.
It was the most "and then I solved problems in the most half-assed way possible" jump ever.

HEY, /jc/!
What's the most impressive thing you ever did while barely even trying?
>>
File: 1441875795655.jpg (95 KB, 530x960) Image search: [Google]
1441875795655.jpg
95 KB, 530x960
What is the situation on the Infinite Stratos, Xenoblade Chronicles, and Undertale jumps? I remembered a fourth but promptly forgot it. Did they all just blown their loads too early or what?
>>
So if I nom some of itachis dna and saskues does that mean eternal sharing and or am I missing something
>>
>>44012927
Alright, ultimate copy ninja build is go.

Background: Clan-Born (900 CP)

Perks:
Fine Control (800 CP)
We Have Reserves (Free)
Elemental Chakra Affinity - All (400 CP)
Jutsu Specialization - All (-400 CP)
Jutsu Mastery (-700 CP)
Fuinjutsu Prodigy (-1000 CP)
Bloodline: Senju (-1300 CP)
Bloodline: Uzumaki (-1500 CP)

Items:
Signed Icha Icha Series (Free)
Fuinjutsu Kit (Free)
Chakra Weapon - Tonfa (-1600 CP)

Drawbacks:
Boruto! (Extra 30 years) (Free)
There's How Many Movies? 11! (Free)
Hunted - Kumogakure, Kirigakure, Amegakure (-1400 CP)
Super Pervert (-1300 CP)
Low Priority (-1100 CP)
Blood-Lust (-800 CP)
THE CHOSEN ONE (-500 CP)
MC-CHAN! (0 CP)

Genius at all forms of Jutsu, both because of my bloodlines and because I'm just that good. With Mimic, I can learn the basics of anyone else's techniques at a glance, and with Adaptability, I can master them in just a few days. The only things I can't get, apparently, are the Bloodline Releases - and with Jutsu Mastery, I think I can learn to approximate them with combination techniques in time.

Plus, as one of the main characters, with everyone constantly heaping their ridiculous tasks on me, and my desire to get into friendly and non-lethal fights all the time, I imagine I'll be in the position to learn a hell of a lot.
>>
>>44018160

I'm actually quite grateful to you as well, because you've made me realise the true source of my dissatisfaction with the Touhou companion options - that I didn't take *enough* of them.

Yukari, Yuyuko... and Youmu? Poor thing. I may just exercise a lot of fiat and say that Hakugyokurou becomes connected to the Warehouse because Yukari was messing around with borders something something.

Hm. Never noticed that you could import ALL of your companions for 600CP and get them 600CP of their own. That's pretty great, shame I don't have many.
>>
File: Undertale Anon.png (36 KB, 1304x189) Image search: [Google]
Undertale Anon.png
36 KB, 1304x189
>>44018298
> Undertale
The anon who was doing that mentioned that he was having trouble coming up with ideas about a week after stating his intent to make the jump, then stopped posting for about a month and a half, causing debate over whether it would be okay for someone else to work on it or not, with accusations and arguing for both sides.
He showed up again later, with the attached post, stating that he was having a lot of scheduling problems and would be okay with someone taking over if they could make a working draft, and also please stop fighting because there was a lot of fighting.
Everyone present at the time said they were fine with him writing it and not to feel rushed, including the people he mentions in the attached post.

He has not posted, and nobody has discussed the jump, since that day.

These are neutral facts.
>>
If I were in possession of the panacea STC during the 40k jump, how much do you think I could get from the Admech in exchange for it? What sort of value does this thing hold in universe.
>>
>>44018602
Speaking of STC, how covertly can you copy things with one? Brb, scanning the Golden Throne, Imperior Class Titan, every piece of Ork technology, and a Necron tombworld once the robots are in the Warp.
>>
Is there any way to put restraints on your self literally like a perk that limits your powers until you absolutely need them.
>>
>>44018633
Yes. Several, in fact.
>>
>>44018627
I'm pretty sure even at the height of the Dark Age, the Imperium was lightyears away from fully reverse engineering Necron technology.

And wouldn't Ork technology not work unless you yourself are an Ork?
>>
>>44018627
I'm 90% sure STC databases have no function to scan new technology.
>>
>>44018633

Yes - Monster Hunter has a good one.

But the best is probably from Sword Art Online - it has a "role playing" perk that lets you construct an identity to act as, without ever accidentally using the wrong powers or breaking character.

Just add something like "...who only uses his full power when it's absolutely required, but may also choose to do so in response to trickery trying to play him."

So you aren't limited at all, and the perk means you just never slip up.
>>
>>44018713
What would the STC scanner do if I scanned Necrodermis?

There is some weird genetic logic to Ork technology, but psychic energy does the heavy lifting of making it function. A powerful Jumper with psyker abilities from multiple Jumps should be able to jury rig it.
>>
>>44018633
I think Kid Radd has a perk that does something like that.
>>
>>44018633
Think there is one in Cardcaptor
>>
>>44018717

Part of the general 40k jump has an STC device that can convert any blueprints into the STC format.

Which is pretty amazing, as that incorporates ground-up instructions starting from "hit rocks together" - though unfortunately it's priced fairly at an undiscounted 800CP.
>>
>>44018732
I suspect the Imperium's equivalent of Error 404 pops up. Heresy 404?

Damned if I know if WAAAAGH energy is the same as the psyker energy you can generate from being an Alpha, to be honest.
>>
>>44018732
Precisely nothing, it can be fed schematics and blueprints. Essentially, it will tell you the easiest possible way to make something you already know how to make.
>>
>>44018768
STC Light of Terra.
>>
>>44018768

Well, blueprint is an arguable term.

A molecular mapping of an object is a blueprint for a replicator or nanofactory.

Unless Necrodermis has a fancy ability to resist scanning and compositional analysis, it should be possible to feed in the "molecular blueprint" and receive construction instructions.

Same for exotic drugs.
>>
>>44018732
Nothing. It converts *schematics*, not the thing itself. So, find original Necron schematics. somehow.

...Ork tech isn't just heavy-lift'ed by WAAAGH/Ork Belief, it's basically completely depended on it to do anything at all. Dependant on it to stick together sometimes/often too.
If you're Psyker enough to hold it together yourself, you're Psyker enough to just replicate it without the pseudo-tech.
>>
>>44018794
Post spark time travel to before the Necrons were soulless robots.

Yeah, good point. I do like Ork tech though. The 40k Ork Jump is going to be really fun.
>>
>>44018791
I'm pretty sure it has a data feed and maybe a slot for printed schematics. I almost certainly can't just pull Supreme Commander conversion ray bullshit.
>>
>>44018822
*It almost
>>
>>44018817
Agreed. I need more dakka for my everything.
>>
>>44018817
>The 40k Ork Jump is going to be really fun.

Is anyone doing one?
>>
>>44018477
Fair enough.
>>
>>44018822

Sure, sure - rather I mean that if you have a means of acquiring such detailed mappings, it could use it. Not that it's actually capable of doing it itself.

While the schematic function isn't a canon feature, it's still an STC printer - one of the most sophisticated and impressive expert systems in the entire setting. So I'd lean towards it being able to interpret the scans, assuming you can produce them.
>>
>>44018899
Looking at Necrodermis on the wiki's I don't think any in setting human has ever possessed the technology necessary to produce the stuff. There appear to be references to producing it requiring dimensional and temporal fuckery. Also it can somehow put itself back together from a sub-atomic state given enough time, so fuck knows how that is even supposed to work.

Your best bet would probably be going Necron in LOT and getting one of your dads Crypteks to teach you.
>>
>>44018985
>dimensional and temporal fuckery

I do like the mental image of those Entities from Worm staring at a piece of Necron technology, scratching their heads and giving up. Take those smug gits down a peg when they're limited to the materium whereas Necrons can somehow build tech that can shut out the Warp while being warp energyless.
>>
>>44019045
It just occurred to me that a Necrodermis LoT could be completely destroyed and would just get better, because Necrodermis.
>>
>>44019079
Which is why Necron or Broken Deadlight are the best options. Seriously, Necrodermis hull is far and away the best enhancement you can get from an ally, and the other Necron enhancements aren't shabby either.
>>
>>44019079
Probably not completely. There would have to be some non-Necrodermis components for things like power systems or optics or what not. Still, even if you had to manually repair as much as half of the ship would be pretty great when we're talking otherwise total destruction.
>>
>>44019079
>>44019120
>letting the Light of Terra get damaged
>not having 3 void shield arrays, then a pair of Belacane, and Gryphonne IV pattern void shields and installing a royal tree ship core with a first generation tree from Tench Muyo so that you you get three light hawk wings

That said, best upgrade is the Eternity Gate.
>>
>>44019120
Point, on the other hand I believe Marvelanon okay'd using gear you brought in with you for combing things in Marvel (I may be wrong, an official word would be great). So bring it in with you and give it the combined super speed & regeneration perks.
>>
>>44019222
I'm unclear whether that thing lets you move the ship or just teleport your 'Crons to & from places and banish people.
>>
>>44019091
And that's before we get into the obscenity that's near perfect stealth from the Heathen Trail cloaking device and an Inertialess drive. They can only see you with any reliability when you're firing and you can have gone in any direction afterwards, meaning you force them to expend a whole ton more effort to hit you than they would for any other ship.
>>
Hey, anyone remember which Jump has the perk that lets you destroy any illusion? Can't remember what it is, but I'm betting it'd give Her Bunniness a very bad day.
>>
>>44019260
The second, I believe.
>>
>>44019260
Pretty sure it doesn't teleport the ship, but I am fairly certain that it works on vehicles, and pretty much anything not as large as a ship.
>>
Who is the best jumper companion and why is it Old Man Henderson?
>>
>>44019316
Tiddles the Tomb Spyder, for he was my savior.
>>
>>44014591
Yep. But there nin-dog will like them more than you now.
>>
>>44019282
Couldn't find it, probably easier to just blow up the moon.
>>
>>44018477
>implying facts are neutral
Stop oppressing me with your heteropatriarchal cognitive linerarity.
>>
>>44018627
>Golden Throne
Why would you want this? Other than pure swag, of course.
>>
>>44015306
It's a clan technique, used by a particular clan.>>44016168
>Business as usual.
>Fuck Kishimoto.
This. A thousand times.
>>
>>44019519
Hiden don't have a genetic factor to it.
>>
>>44019534
Would you rather that Hiden has its own special category that also has the exact same pricing?
>>
File: reaver.jpg (66 KB, 900x771) Image search: [Google]
reaver.jpg
66 KB, 900x771
Anyone know whether companions are with us in the LoT DLC or do we sort of just decide ourselves?

The Heathen Trail is obviously pretty much however many people you like as you have 3 ships going. I reasoned that I'd leave a garrison in the complex back on mushroom planet and stick some of the more senior mutants that have taken to the literacy program well in charge and take Shauphezh, Leeroy (my multiversal bodyguard who was basically Brock Samson's Jamaican equivalent when he was a human the first time so really doesn't feel the nerf too badly) and a few hundred rough and ready mutants.

A Day at the Races is more difficult as you sort of just get kidnapped so you can't necessarily choose whether you take anyone with you. What I really want is Leeroy and Shauphezh as options as they are both exemplary drivers one due to thousands of years experience carting me around and one due to thousands of years experience blasting cunts from a jetbike (she's described like a Wych but she's a Reaver apparently so jetbikes should really be her bread and butter). Put either or both of them on motorbikes and that's a fair amount of other contestants out of the game immediately.

Really has a lot of bearing on what I purchase in this one as well. There doesn't seem to be that much point buying a Dust Rat or Light Recce Vehicle if I'm going to be crewing them entirely with Orks.
>>
>>44018749
>>44018748
>>44018723
Thanks
>>
>>44019557
If the jumpmaker decides that's the best way to do it, sure. I just want it to be noted so people who don't know the series don't end up making wrong assumptions.
>>
>>44019534
You can earn things in jump you know. I personally am going to try to murder hobo my way into owning the seven swords. That said, being part of the Nara clan is the only plausible explanation for knowing their jealously guarded secret techniques at the jump's start.
>>
>>44019559
Oh, I guess Reavers are Wyches. Still she's described more like your run of the mill Wych given the clothing.
>>
>>44019282
>>44019379
Found it. It's from Through the Looking Glass.

The End of a Dream(600£)-discount Monster: I do not like all my dreams and therefore you do not. Sometimes they get all normal and what I do, is start shaking violently, my mouth foaming and muscles twitching uncontrollably, until my dreams become more interesting. You can do it too but for some reason it only wakes you up and makes things normal. Dreams, illusions, lies, make up and alcohol intoxication are all synonyms in case you did not know and they do not discriminate for they are fairly progressive words I would say.

The End of a Dream: This power is activated by making a scene, which means to intentionally, knowingly and physically resist the nonsensical (ex. Childish tantrums, spastic movements, ...) Upon doing so all that is unreal to the world in your vicinity dissolves. Unreal does not include magic, gods, aliens and the likes. It does include (magical/supernatural) illusions, all lies, disguises, projected dreams, nightmares, ... including your own. Solidified illusions and projected inner worlds (ex. Reality Marbles) are the more impressive things you can use this power against.
>>
>>44019610
Reavers aren't Wyches. Wyches are gladiators they're all about the showmanship in the arena. Said arena is a dangerous place with monowire traps, powerful lasers, gravity wells...etc.

Reavers are all about the race. They live & die by fractions of milliseconds. If the Wych are the cheerleaders, Reavers are the motorheads. They're all about killing awesomely, while going so fast they make Ork Speedboys say "Fast Enuff".

I think Babs just made a small mistake. She's a Wych in all but name. Her style dress is like a Wych, her weapon is a favorite one for Wyches, way she's the greatest melee combatant this side of the Milky Way. Also she's so beautiful she makes grown men weep just to capture her image.

Screams wych to me. In fact the only ugly wych had a lot of admirers, even a Haemonculi that was in love with her. So when she was killed by a jealous rival in a raid in realspace (big no-no) he got his revenge. In style.

He skinned the corpse of his waifu and set her up to ressurect in all her scars. He then set up a revenge scheme that ended with the rival becoming a mewling beast that the ugly wych slays every night on the stage.

Which is why you don't mess with Haemonculi. They'll turn you into something that you wish you were dead. Only to be granted that wish and then ressurected again for another round of fun and games. This is set to repeat until the Haemonculi is finally bored of you, but he/she'll probably pass you on to a new master. So your torment is never ending.
>>
File: antispiral.jpg (85 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
antispiral.jpg
85 KB, 600x338
>>44019282
Actually there's one in Naruto jump.

>Singular Reality (600 CP Discount Drop-In):You won't be fooled, not by such petty tricks. You can barely tell that an illusion is taking place, and certainly can't be bothered to actually be affected by it. Genjutsu, lies, body language; you see the truth behind all of it.

Although MGNQ, Strike Witches, Code Geass and possibly Mushoku Tensei offer similar things.

>>44019316
Each is special in their own way.

>>44018200
Well, technically speaking? There was that one time we got killed in Highschool DxD right upon entry into the world. It was all kind of a blur but we were pretty sure every character jumped us at once, with the Datenshi leading the charge. Until someone stabbed us in one of the perpetual motion machine-hearts from which we derive our endless spiritual energy with the True Longinus.

This caused a massive energy surge that overloaded all the OTHER metaphysical engine-organs throughout our world-self, screwing with the localised physical laws until we exploded in a big spiritual kablooie, the unshackled higher dimensional energy searing across all realms of existence as our consciousness collapsed upon itself and dissipated. Almost all the movers and shakers were caught in the blast even before it left the galaxy.

So...yeah. We accidentally an apocalypse from getting shanked, but in all fairness it wasn't our fault.
>>
>>44017183
>>44017423
>>44018112
>SAO

I'm thinking of going back to that and updating stuff. Namely fixing the Player 600cp so it doesn't suck- or just including an alternate so I don't fuck people's builds, whatever- adding enough items that I can include background discounts, and then either messing with the drawbacks or adding scenarios to include more material (Gun Gale Online, ALfheim Online).

If you have any suggestions, feel free to yell them at me.

And yeah, SAO:A is probably a +0 Complication.
>>
>>44019839
I fully support all of these choices.
>>
>>44019839
>+0CP Complication

You are far, far too generous. Do what you please with the rest of the jump, but this is easily the most perk-like complication in all of the chain.
>>
>>44019805
>Being the cause of a solar system destroying explosion
Mind explaining how your still alive?
>>
>>44019797
>Reavers aren't Wyches.

To be honest I didn't think so either, swore I just read it somewhere but now I can't find where so evidently I just got confused. Figured it was semi plausible as they both spend a lot of time in the arena but the gender thing means it doesn't make any sense.

Still going to assume Shauphezh has some biking experience. Probably was a mistake but I'm going to run with it. Maybe she was a Wych turned Reaver whose bike exploded.
>>
>>44019944
It's DxD, you get killed and revived at the start without it sending you home.
>>
>>44019839
SAO:A...was that the one where they were copied into digital lifeforms in a super sped up virtual simulation world? Chock full of conceptual bullshit?

Or was that the manga looking at the early floors that was suddenly a 200% improvement to characters?
>>
>>44020002
It's the one where everyone either acts like an actual MMO player, an idiot, or a sociopath.

It's a massive improvement in terms of characterization, depth, and is probably more lethal, hence why I'm considering offering it for +0cp
>>
>>44020002
Abridged.

SAO Abridged.
>>
>>44019997
Huh. Really?
>>
File: antispiralcooking.jpg (138 KB, 900x665) Image search: [Google]
antispiralcooking.jpg
138 KB, 900x665
>>44019944
Well, mostly because of three factors:

1. As per the jump, upon our death we were then ressurected by an Archangel. Normally this would have been their cue to send us on a mission to spread the word of God. Instead, because of extenuating circumstances we got an apology for the whole attempted assassiantion thing and a plea to help fix what little was still standing after the last embers of our soulfire were starting to fade.

2. This event did, however, mark the loss of individual souls we'd consumed in ages past. Although the Power of Dominance retained the spiritual essence of these souls as a semi-cohsive mass, allowing them to slowly coalesce from Heaven, Hell and everywhere in between the universe over time.

3. Finally, we owned Bradeline's Well. And because we were slain literally on entry to the world nobody had a real claim to our soul so we just had to limp back to the well in order to begin restoring ourself.
>>
>>44020050
Alright.

What is Bradeline's Well? I've seen mention of it, but i don't know what it is.
>>
>>44020309
It's one of the landmarks you can buy and bring with you in the Fall From Heaven jump. It's a gateway that leads to the place where those souls that have yet to reach (or may never reach) the afterlife gather.
>>
File: images(52).jpg (7 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
images(52).jpg
7 KB, 200x200
>>44020309
It's one of the available locations in Age of Ice. Basically a bigass well filled with the souls of the dead who can give you advice or be used for soul things.
I also have it, and as such it follows me to every world I go to, but I mostly use it for being a massive font of Entropy Mana.

I remember Anti saying he usually tries to put some kind of cap or warning system on it so people don't stumble across it.
I... don't do that. It's funnier when people find it.
>>
>>44019797
>>44019977

>THE DEATH-RACERS OF THE SPIRES
"The Reavers of Commorragh are fascinated by the art of war at speed. They ride to battle upon the most streamlined and pared-down of all skycraft, the anti-grav jetbike – a perfect fusion of raw motive power and finely-honed lethality. Most Reavers begin as Wyches, but swiftly demonstrate an aptitude for – and obsession with – spectacles of extreme speed. They may have won a Reaver jetbike on the arena floor, or may simply have murdered the owner of such a craft and stolen it for their own. In Commorragh possession is most certainly nine tenths of the law, and no questions will be asked even should an unknown contestant appear one day riding the distinctive jetbike of another. However they inveigle their way onto the starting line, once a Wych has tasted the thrill of their first death race there is no going back.
Almost every Cult arena boasts toroid arenas wound about their highest reaches.
[...]
Needless to say, when the Wych Cults go to war, all of this lethal expertise stands the Reavers in very good stead as high velocity shock troops beyond compare."

Reavers are part of the Wych cult, they just have a more specific title for their position.
>>
>>44019977
>but the gender thing means it doesn't make any sense
and there are male Wyches. Just not as many and they never make Succubus, which could all just be cultural/political, but it is claimed they aren't as dexterous/agile.
>>
>>44019839
>SAO:A is probably a +0 Complication.
Hells yeah.
>>
>>44019581
Query - when did you remove the possibility to import everyone in Naruto, and why?
>>
>>44020762
I don't remember doing such things at all. I haven't touched the companion section in the recent updates.
>>
>>44020794
Well, now it says you can only import eight, so I guess that had to have happened at some point.
>>
Is there an end jump where you can gain your spark without having to become a master of combat in order to get it?
>>
>>44020877
Tenchi probably counts. All you have to do is disrupt an experiment.
>>
>>44020844
It says that in the version currently on the drive, too. So if it said something different at one point, the change must have been made a long time ago. That would explain why Ninjanon doesn't remember it.
>>
>>44020877
I know there was a 40k jump where you just had to survive for 50 years. No idea what happened to it.
>>
>>44020384
Oh right, well guess I must have read it somewhere then.

She's still not dressed like a Reaver. They tend to go for catsuits. Maybe hers got shredded or something and so she supplemented it with some barbed wire.
>>
>>44020794
Ninja Party let's you import more companions and says they follow the rules above. The option to give companions more points is Teammates, and says "For every one hundred CP you send [sic, not technically incorrect, but probably meant to be 'spend'], they will both get an additional 100 CP to spend." Emphasis on 'both'. Does this mean that only the first two can have added CP, that you can buy added CP for any two companions at a time, or is that a wording mistake and it adds CP to all your teammates? Or... something else?
>>
>>44019805
Looks like End of a Dream is the better version, since it'll destroy the Tsukiyomi entirely instead of just making me immune. Still, good to keep in mind if I need it.

Oh, Ninjanon - is there any way for me to get the super-boosts we get from fighting Kaguya if we keep all this bullshit from happening instead?
>>
>>44021250
>Oh, Ninjanon - is there any way for me to get the super-boosts we get from fighting Kaguya if we keep all this bullshit from happening instead?
Not Ninjanon, but uh, becoming the Ten-Tails' Jinchuriki seems to cover it. Unless you mean the 'gift from Hagoromo' part.
>>
My first jump, and it's gonna be a JoJo Jump

23yr old Male
JoJo (100)
Battle Tendency
Callisthenics (Free)
Dynamic Entry (Free)
Joestar Secret Technique (Free)
Dramatic Persona (Free)
Prediction (100)
Iron Lungs (100)
Fabulous Craftwork (100)
Steady Breathing (Free)
Solar Meditation (50)
Zoom Punch (100)
Infusion (200)
Ripple Mastery (300)
Red Stone of Aja (200)
Full Wallet (50)
Global Passport (100)

Easily Lost (+100)
Destined Enemy (+300)

Carry on my journey, maybe I'll be able to come back some day...
And I'll keep my JoJo birthmark.
>>
So, I was looking at the Shadowrun jump just now.

Is there a reason the only drone you can apparently buy is the Fly-Spy?

Would it be okay to grab a less... tiny drone with the Wheels option?
I mean, it says vehicle, but the drones in Shadowrun are basically smaller vehicles without passenger seats.
>>
>>44021452
pretty sure he means the gifts from hagoromo. that he only gave naruto and sasuke because they were his reincarnated kids and his many times great grand children. Based on that, I doubt you can get said gifts from the sage, but with a bit of work, some shenanigans and the right bloodlines you could probably come pretty close to being a new sage.
>>
>>44021549
All the vehicles come ready and able to be used as a Drone, or driven the old-fashioned way, depending on your preferences.
>>
>>44021573
Yep. It says if you don't fuck up the plot enough then Hagoromo hands them to you so you'll stand a chance against Kaguya.
>>
>>44021725
Well, yeah, it says it has a rigger interface... but could I grab for example a Steel Lynx instead of a car of motorcycle?
>>
>>44021573
>>44021779

Being the Ten-Tails' Jinchuriki gives you the Truth-Seeking Balls and Six Paths Senjutsu like MC-KUN and Naruto get from Hagoromo. I would guess it would even upgrade at least one Sharingan to Rinnegan like Sasuke if you could somehow do it without already having the Rinnegan, but that is me wanking and I'm not sure how you might do it without Rinnegan offhand.
>>
>>44021800
Ah, sorry, I misunderstood.

Anyway, when I was making the item list, I tried to avoid just putting in things which could just as easily be purchased by picking up a Credstick, which is why the Fly-Spy is customized instead of a base model. Charging you 200 CP for a 5000 Nuyen Lynx wouldn't be fair - you can get it for 100 CP instead of the Flybot.

It might make sense for me to just retool the items at some point - make them more generic, so you can get your choice of goody rather than picking the one I thought would be fun.
>>
>>44021853
>>44021779
Oh, oops well I guess I missed out on that then.(of course I didn't take MC Kun anyway). What with derailing the plot in pretty much every way I could.
>>
>>44022001
Awesome. New question then, if I wanted to get both the combat drone and the Fly-Spy, and took Rigger, the first one would be free but would the second be discounted or the full 100cp?
>>
>>44020897
Well, you have to disrupt the experiment such that it cannot be in any way successful and then you have to survive a decade of being hunted by the Chousin.

But, yeah, Tenchi is the end jump for fixers, puppet masters, and smart, as opposed to strong, build jumpers.
>>
>>44022133
One purchase free, 100 CP per extra.
>>
>>44021853
I'm pretty sure the Rinnegan is a prerequisite. Some of Obito and Madara's lines indicate that you need either the Rinnegan or the Six Paths Senjutsu already to bind the Ten-Tails, and becoming the jinchuriki just gives you the other half and gives you an overall power boost.
>>
>>44022225
I wonder what happens if you have a natural Rinnegan, get Six Paths Senjutsu from MC-KUN then become the Ten-Tails jinchuuriki.
>>
>>44022280
Then you can 1v1 a bunny on a moon and see who is top bun.

>>44021853
Go to EVO first and evolve you some crazy eyes.
>>
>>44022330
Well, you'd have to to do that anyway, since absorbing the Ten Tails is the first thing Kaguya does upon being revived anyway. You'd need to beat her first, then you can be the jinchuriki.
>>
>>44022217
Alright, too bad. Might've been able to fit it in for 50. Ah well, I'll just buy one and upgrade it myself.
Anyway, thanks for the help. Here goes my build.

Age 21
Human [Free]
Tech Wiz [100]
perks:
Build/Repair [Free]
Awakened [100]
Decker [150]
Rigger [150]
Sorcery [300]
Resonance [300]
Inventor [300]
equipments:
Contacts 2x - Johnson, Blogger [Free]
Apartment [Free]
Basic Weapon [Free]
Armored Clothing [Free]
Farlight Caliban [Free]
Farlight Excalibur [200]
Steel Lynx [Free]
Spell Focus - Illusion [Free]
cyberware:
Datajack [Free]
Control Rig [Free]
drawbacks:
Hot Under the Collar [+300] meh, was gonna go up against them at some point anyway.
Cut a Deal with a Dragon [+300] This essentially gives me a nice contact for big jobs.

So... my drawbacks would be pretty worrying... if this was an early jump. Pretty sure I could splatter this dragon on a whim, and while the megacorp will be a bit of a problem... I'm pretty sure I can tank nukes now. Not sure what they'd do against that.
I'll spend a decade being a solo agent, taking on high profile jobs after making a good name for myself, and starting my own Corp on the side under another name/face. As well as buying/stealing/building a veritable army of drones, customizing them, and tinkering on any other tech I can get my hands on.
Choose to keep the cyberware afterwards.
>>
File: topbun.jpg (210 KB, 736x920) Image search: [Google]
topbun.jpg
210 KB, 736x920
>>44022330
>top bun
>>
>>44022330
>>44022371
>fighting Kaguya
>not just seducing her
It would likely work better.
>>
>>44022447
>Seducing Kaguya
>Not marrying her and living your immortal lives together while being all lovey-dovey
>>
>>44022371
What even are the implications of becoming the ten-tails jinchuriki if you have the Rinnegan and Six Paths Senjutsu to go with it. To me it sounds like a really bad idea, but I never managed to get to the end of Naruto so I have no idea.
>>
>>44022447
Remember jumpers whenever you have a problem, seduce it!
>>
>>44022447
>>44022475
There is a precedent.
>>
>>44022475
>Marrying an insane bunny woman.
Sometimes I question people sanity while jumping.
>>
>>44022557
I fucking love Kakashi's face in this. It's just the right combination of confusion, dread, and "oh boy, here we go again"
>>
>>44022589
Kakashi? Try Sasuke.

He's like "Oh god, i've just memorized the sight of a dozen handsome naked men on accident."
>>
>>44022518
ascension like hagoromo?
>>
>>44022589
I always thought it was more of an ashamed/defeated expression. Like he knows he's witnessing ninja history and it's the goddamn sexy jutsu that turns the tide of battle. But he just can't bring himself to feel good about that.
>>
>>44022642

The question you should be asking is how Naruto came up with this technique. Considering that he came up with the sexy jutsu by looking at pics of naked women.
>>
>>44022057
Out of curiosity, any thoughts on the best way to derail the plot without ensuring that Princess Cottontail wins?
>>
>>44022557
... y'know. One of the -best- things about my build is that, despite being a ridiculous late-game jumper by the time I took that jump who could stop time and perform millions of calculations per second... because I took the Super Pervert drawback, that jutsu would totally work on me.
>>
>>44016673
I take what I can get in my forced labor camps, Anon. And I rolled a d20 to see how things went with each tribe, The rolls were 20 for the Pale Sons, 17 for the Walkers, 10 for the Wargar and 4 for the Redeemers. I had to write based around that, so the dice say I get freaks and not incest-babies.
>>
>>44022737
Make sure Black Zetsu and Obito can't do what they do. Kill them, get them to betray Madara/Kaguya, etc.

Naruto doesn't have a huge amount of people who actually matter, so you can just use those two to mess shit up.
>>
So, I might have figured out a way to get a Zampaktou without ever going to Bleach.

>Mushoku Tensei- Soul Spear
and
>God of War- Divine Beast + Titan's Blood

Soul Spear gives you a weapon (or upgrades an imported one) that has become a fragment of your soul made manifest. It grows in strength as you do, and it will never dull or break so long as your soul remains strong.

Divine Beast + Titan's Blood lets you temporarily absorb a weapon in order to empower yourself. Make sure to upgrade the weapon using the Weapon Table too!

From there, you can import the weapon into other jumps that let you upgrade it's capabilities, like Demon's Souls (Storm Ruler) and Dragon's Dogma (Gold Rarified).

Oh, and stop by Tsukihime for Seventh Holy Scripture or Black Barrel Replica upgrades as well.

Importing it into RWBY and then turning it into an Armed or Intelligent Device would also be worth while.
>>
>>44022737
personally I stole all of danzo's sharingan(while he was meeting with the hokage). Had to dip into out of setting abilities for that, but oh so worth it. I also threw a massive party in the land of Iron(Neutral ground) a family reunion for the Senju, Uzumaki and Uchiha clans. I invited Nagato and Karin and Tsunade and Obito and Kakashi(not really an Uchiha, but close enough) and Itachi and Sasuke and everyone else of those clans I could find(or even just vaguely related.) It was a blast and let me derail a lot of things right there when I redeemed the leadership of the Akatsuki and caused a reconciliation between Itachi and Sasuke. (Danzo wasn't invited, he wasn't as qualified as Kakashi anymore) I also had a Jinchuriki meet up where I got all the Bijuu to chill out and arranged meeting grounds for them inside both Naruto and myself(I didn't make myself a full jinchuriki, just took in a small portion of each Bijuu promising them a front row seat to a lot of adventure.) Orochimaru got his soul ripped out with my rinnegan nonsense and became one of my familiars, same for Kabuto.Yay dark binding plus rinnegan. That ability was fun when I finally went to harry potter and started eating(not literal eating) Tommy boy's horcruxes.
>>
>>44022926
Don't forget Recettear's perk that allows you to sacrifice an item to impart one of it's properties to another similar item. Shapeshifting weapon customization from GoW helps with that. If it's a one of a kind item you might want to either nab cheat mode or find a way to convert the item into data and copy paste it then revert the data to matter.
>>
>>44022926
There's a replacement for Divine Beast in Claymore that I remember.
>>
Speaking of Naruto, if you had Uzumaki and Fuinjutsu, could you eventually create the Adamantine Sealing Chains? Considering tailed beasts can be restrained by them that'd be pretty dope.
>>
-Part 2, Year 6: Laser Tag with Weeaboo Commies- at +100 CP
Upgrade: VX88 Broadside Battlesuit
The World - Atmosphere: Standard (-2), Terrain: Jungle, Flora and Fauna: Land of the Giants (+2), Special Resources: Geocore (-2),
Graveyard of the Lost (-1), Native Life: Hostile Aliens (+3)
Skills and Abilities: Cultural Monopolization (-200), Civilian Infrastructure (-100), Transport Networks (-100), Healthcare (-200), Draft (-200),
Military Modernization (-300), Defensive Tactics (-300)
Complications: Imperial Guard regiment (+600)

I'm not entirely sure when I stopped firing at the creature. Some point between "burnt jelly" and "respect the floor". We holed up there, communicating with Grigobretz through the ships mass announcement system and some monitoring station for nearly a week. Someone was always pointing spears at the hole in the roof. Then we heard it, the anouncement, "Welcome to Imperial Station MMMMXXVI Designation: The Right of Imperial Justification. Maintenance shall begin shortly."

It was another week before rescue came. Our supplies had run out and I was nearly dead. Shas'Ui Ko'el wasn't any better. Two of the Lejens had taken their lives with my bayonet and the Kin of Iron had tried drinking the blood only to throw it up. This is about how I figured my time in 40k would go, honestly.

When the door opens I aim my pulse carbine at Shas'Ui, and then I drop it entirely. It's... Falco. She's here and I panick and hug her. There is a heaven in 40k and we got in and I'm so sorry for everything, for not breaking the thing, for dragging her into this pit, for being a horrible tamer, and... She interrupts to say that our friends are waiting for us with Grigobretz. I can barely walk at this point from dehydration and hunger, so she carries me.

Grigobretz is dead when I get there, having pulled his own plug, by the looks of things. He named me his replacement captain, according to the war council. I ignore them entirely and hug my friends.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 38

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.