[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pathfinder General /pfg/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 30
File: Jesusfuckingchristwat.jpg (47 KB, 410x402) Image search: [Google]
Jesusfuckingchristwat.jpg
47 KB, 410x402
Pathfinder General /pfg/

If you are asking for build advice, please mention which third-party books are allowed. If you do not say anything, we will assume DSP/SoP is allowed.

What are the cutest monsters from all the bestiaries?

Unified /pfg/ link repository:
http://pastebin.com/HwxEjiKW

Old Thread >>43996535
>>
>>44009318
First for I want to marry a cleric
>>
>>44009342

But what *kind* of Cleric?

Shelyn? Iomedae? Erastil? Calistrian?
>>
>>44009354
Erastil, obviously.
>>
>>44009354
I want a nice cleric of Erastil to settle down with and have cute drow babies
>>
>>44009318
Why doesn't your character go home and be a family man or woman /pfg/?
>>
>>44009354
>>44009372
Not Shelyn? What are you doing?
>>
>>44009406

Shelyn supports kekoldry though.
>>
>>44009377
>drow detected
Didn't know your kind were allowed on the Internet.
>>
>>44009406
>goddess of cucкoldry
Naaaaaaah.
>>
We all know Qlippoth are cute.
But which Qlippoth is cutest?
>>
>>44009432
Rovagug
>>
>>44009418
>>44009431
What meme is this?
>>
>>44009432
Yamasoth.
>>
>>44009447
>meme
Shelyn is explicitly the goddess people pray to when they're cucкing their husbands.
>>
>>44009405
The last time he tried that, he lost his wife and daughter to plague.
>>
I'm playing Monster Tactician. Is it worth dipping 1 level of Cleric for more Domain/Inquisition? Currently playing with Glory Domain (Heroism Subdomain for swift action buff on my summon monsters)

Having Aura is nice for Litany of Righteous. But the main thing for me is that I wants a Griffon Companion from Monstrous Mount, which is accessible through Chivalry Inquisition.
>>
>>44009479
Golden rule: thou shalt not trade out caster levels
>>
>>44009456
Where does it say that?
That's hilarious
>>
I..I wants to marry a Golem
>>
>>44009447

>A husband in a politically motivated marriage prays that his wife never meets his beloved mistress, while his wife asks that her husband never suspects the peasant boy who makes her heart ache with longing. Shelyn does not require fidelity, but teaches that you should not be reckless with other peoples’ hearts, nor should you tolerate those who are reckless with your heart, for an oft-broken heart is slow to heal.

>Marriage for love pleases her, as does finding love outside a marriage when doing so does not hurt the spouse.
>>
>>44009494
Magical Knack.
>>
>>44009520
Doesn't do anything about the fact that you delay your spells by one level. He meant to say spellcaster levels, probably.
>>
>>44009456
>>44009507
Nah it's okay they're doing it for love
>>
>>44009443
>>44009448
How do we know which is cuter?
>>
>>44009507

I like how Paizo wrote her profile in such a way that the only time adultery would occur with someone properly worshiping Shelyn is when the other partner "deserves" it.

Shelyn supports children though.

>Parental love is powerful and usually the first love any creature knows, and therefore she supports having children (whether by birth or adoption), no matter the organization of the family unit, as long as they are raised by loving parents.
>>
>>44009590

>NG goddess of broken marriages is alright
>LG god of settling down and having kids is a problem

sigh.
>>
>>44009619

No see it's okay because Shelyn does not support broken marriages

>Though she considers divorce a sad thing, she understands that hearts may change, and it’s sometimes better to end a marriage than to fight too hard to save something doomed to fail.

And when they're divorced, she's just gained two new followers, since those with broken hearts of crushes are some of her primary supplicants!
>>
>>44009619
PAIZO
A
I
Z
O
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/6189870
>>
>>44009541
I actually meant both, I just mistakenly lumped them up into one umbrella.
>>
>>44009616
>parental love is usually the first love

What the shit is this?
>>
My party fought an iron golem and won. I stuff the "corpse" into some extradimensional storage and brought it with us back to our HQ. I'd like to have the party's oracle use Mending to fix the body of the iron golem, and then buy an iron golem manual to have my magus animate it as a golem again. One of the other players argues that I would not count as the creator of the golem because it's the same body as the original golem (and thus under control of the person that made it) while I say that because the first golem was "killed" fixing its body and animating it again basically makes it a new golem that would be under my control, as its creator.

The GM has not yet weighed in on who he agrees with. Who would you say is correct?
>>
>>44009496
>Marriage for love pleases her, as does finding love outside a marriage when doing so does not hurt the spouse.
Inner Sea Gods, page 143.
>>
>>44009636

If she was the goddess of marriage counseling, that'd be neat. The fact that she's the goddess of secret liasons as well is the issue. As someone from a divorced family that ended up like that for EXACTLY the reasons Shelyn supports, that's pretty fucked up.
>>
Does Paizo even understand what they're writing about anymore?
Holy shit
>>
>>44009737

People tend to love their parents, and it's usually the first love they know.

>>44009775

This is *old* lore, anon.
>>
>>44009743
The user of the manual should be the creator of the golem, as far as I'm aware.
>>
What hybrid classes are worth looking at?
>>
>>44009775
>implying they understood in the first place
>>
>>44009743
The other player.
However, instead of mending, you could buy your iron and smelt it into the golem, perhaps marking it as yours. Not enough to be a large fee, just enough to fill in the wounds.

I'm guessing that would be around 600 gold, with average damage plus the manual.
>>
>>44009799
All of them except swashbuckler, if you don't have anything in mind.
>>
>>44009792
>love their parents

I'm reading that backwards, then, because "parental love" sounds like loving your children, not the other way around.
>>
>>44009507
At Least Erastil goes "Could you two assholes have TRIED to get along instead?"
>>
File: 1392017549161.png (22 KB, 234x200) Image search: [Google]
1392017549161.png
22 KB, 234x200
>mfw I thought Warder/Slayer would be a cool combination for my Scarlet Throne Style longsword-wielding Landsknecht badass
>mfw I'm having serious second thoughts as Slayer's more sneeki-breeki than in-your-face.
>mfw I'm looking for alternatives and coming up short.

God dammit it can't be this hard to figure out the tag-along class to my meat-and-potatoes.
>>
>>44009799
Hunter, Skald, Brawler, Slayer, Investigator, and maybe Warpriest if you want to have fighter feats without being a fighter. Everything else feels bad somehow, either too powerful, to weak, or too lackluster.
>>
>>44009846
>slayer's more sneeki-breeki

Play up the ranger half of the slayer. Talents for combat styles, using studied target before you move in to bash face, etc.

Also consider that Warder is a pretty solid class unto itself, so you don't really need to tack on more.
>>
>>44009799
Hunter, Skald, Slayer, and Investigator are all evergreen choices that work very well. Brawler and Warpriest are more specific but still aren't too bad of options. Arcanist/Shaman/Swashbuckler aren't worth mentioning.
>>
>>44009838
>>44009761

I think she actually is the goddess of marriage counseling.

Her worshipers include spouses, those destined for political marriage, those with broken hearts or those seeking a loving and faithful man or woman.

Between all those you're bound to find a Shelyn Temple or three with staff trained in helping people find that spark that makes marriage worth it.
>>
Building a Void/Aether kineticist. Which element is best 1st level choice?
>>
>>44009890
I can see that. Still... Messy.

Which, hey, that's fine. Gods can have flaws. I am alright with them being people instead of some ideal of an alignment like Paizo seems to think they are.

Seriously though the fact that she supports cheating if there's no love left in the marriage is just awful. I pity the kids of her worshippers in those situations, even if they're probably well-off in other situations.
>>
>>44009792
>>44009803
How are they so removed from reality?
>>
>>44009881
>Also consider that Warder is a pretty solid class unto itself, so you don't really need to tack on more.

Trust me, I'm not freaking out like my character's going to be somehow invalidated, I'm just trying to juggle other options while weighing the fact I could really go for some bonus feats.

Action Economy is also becoming something I need to worry about, since maneuvers, styles, stances, all of them work on Swift or Move actions, and I need to activate all of them during combat.
>>
>every grind has a sorcerer or bloodrager bloodline besides Asura, Demodand, Qlippoth, and Sakhil
Which one would you want to see?
What would you expect them to be like?
What character concepts would you use for them?
>>
>>44009541
>>44009712
That is my dilemma though. Is it worth going down to Sorcerer/Arcanist progression with Summon Monster for a full-level Griffon Companion?

I get more action economy, ability to always act in surprise round from Bodyguard Archetype and Lookout.
>>
>>44009793
So that would be me, I guess.

>>44009808
I've actually already determined the value of an iron golem's body in terms of scrap. It's 5,000 lbs of iron, and a pound of iron is worth 1 SP. Therefore, the scrap value of the body is 500 GP. I did the math when I first collected the body, since I was considering scraping it if it were particularly valuable. However, the cost of actually making a suitable body for an iron golem costs 10,000 GP, apparently on account of "rare tinctures".

Anyway, I don't understand why it would continue to recognize the first person that magically animated it as its creator when that magic is no longer animating it.
>>
>>44009939

Paizo's located in the Pacific Northwest, that's always been a bit of a bubble as far as reality's concerned.
>>
>>44009924
>if there's no love left in the marriage
Anon, it doesn't say that elsewhere. She's fine with cheating in a loving relationship, too. The important thing is that the partner not be unhappy, so basically as long as you don't get caught you're fine as far as she's concerned, regardless of how great the relationship was.
>>
>>44009883
> Shaman
> Not worth mentioning

What don't you like about Arcane Enlightenment?
>>
>>44009962
Well, fuck that, then. I am fine with gods having flaws, as noted, but that doesn't seem like Neutral Good behavior.
>>
>>44009939
>insular attention given to their forum/PFS for input
>playtesting exclusively in their forum
>hand-waving all other sources of input entirely

Iunno, man. They seem kinda loony in general.
>>
>>44009958
Going off that other anon's idea, you might be able to smelt another metal into it (like brass) so there are just streaks of a color in the golem, and potentially letting it get an additional power from the golem of that level.
>>
>>44009924
>Seriously though the fact that she supports cheating if there's no love left in the marriage is just awful.

Calistria says hi, and if you're willing to worship her she'll figure out a few ways to punish that spouse so they'll never cheat again.
>>
>>44009799
Skald (Barb/Bard) is really cool if you ask me, but I don't know what everyone likes. It gives its rage and rage powers to everyone, casts like a Bard otherwise AND has an ability that allows it to cast a spell (up to 3 at levels 5/11/17) from Bard, Wizard and Cleric lists without even knowing them (what does that have to do with singers or savages? WHO CARES).

Arcanist is wizardly powerful or possibly more.

Those are my two favorites.
>>
>>44009983
>as noted, but that doesn't seem like Neutral Good behavior.

I can see the logic behind it, though.

From Paizo's point of view, seeking love in a loveless relationship isn't Evil or even particularly Neutral, and double dipping on the love juice is perfectly okay if you're not hurting the other spouse - after all, what they don't know won't hurt them, and you still love them just as fiercely as before, right?

Shelyn's about love, in *all* it's forms, and some of them can be pretty complicated.
>>
>>44009318
What the goddamn fuck is that?
>>
>>44010034
How/when is an Arcanist more powerful than a wizard? Genuinely curious, never looked at Arcanist and love to play Wizards.
>>
Post character concepts.
>>
>>44009943
Afaik most strikes are standard or swift. Stances you can enter as a swift upon preparing your maneuvers for the day and maintain until you sleep.
Not to mention, as a slayer, you can apply your studied target bonus as an immediate action any time you deal sneak attack damage. Like when flanking. So you'd still get a move/standard or full-round after that.

Styles are not a thing in PoW, those are feat trees from PF. The Combat Style talent is not this.
>>
>>44010087
A ningen. Bestiary 5 Colossal monstrous humanoid, notable for being the only monstrous humanoid of that size as far as I know. It's from Japanese mythology, a sort of cold-water whale person that distrusts humans because it keeps getting hunted.
>>
>>44009995
I mean, if my DM wants me to do that, I'm fine with it. I just want an iron golem since they're cool and it would be useful to keep at our HQ to guard it while we're away.

But I just don't see how it makes sense. If mending the body (the entirely non-magical body, so basically a big, beaten-up suit of armor) magically won't work, I don't get how fixing it non-magically by adding more metal would work.

My reasoning behind it is that because the golem was destroyed by the party, it has ceased being that golem. Using new magic to animate it again should be like making a new golem, and I don't think the method by which the body is repaired should matter. For what it's worth, I'm pretty sure that the other player would agree with me on that point and also say that repairing it like that would still not allow me to be considered the golem's creator.
>>
>>44010110
>9th level casting
>prepared caster
>can spontaneously cast based on prepared spells
>gets extra abilities on top of it
>>
>>44009996

I mean, that's pretty fucked up, too. Relationships are complicated, and gods of relationships always tend to be assholes in one way or another.
>>
>>44009961
>>44009985
They should probably get out more, bros and actually listen to feedback from other avenues
>>
>>44010152
Try telling them that. We already fuckin know.
>>
>>44010124

Lizardfolk Armored Hulk that is actually quite civilized, but due to speech problems can only communicate in Lizardfolk or Draconic.

Slayer that has embraced The Path and become a monster hunter, what spurred them to do this is up to you.

Unscrupulous Mercenary from Not!Germany with ranks in Warder.
>>
>>44010110
Quick Study exploit let them change all their spell as a full-round action. So you are more flexible than a Wizard with bad preparation.
>>
>>44010132
Styles are definitely a thing in PoW; Expanded has a style feat and two chained feats for each discipline. They also have the Fuse Styles feat though, which lets you enter a stance and a style at the same time, to help with the action economy issue.
>>
>>44010124
A Kobold summoner who summons an absolute biliary of an eidolon purely from magical know-how and a near-psychically active force of will (actually a near-psychically active amount of desperation from his insecurity about his strength)
>>
>>44010124
Unchained Rogue (Counterfeit Mage/Sanctified Rogue/Eldritch Raider) with the various magic talents, familiar, bookish rogue etc. - basically a stage magician pretending to be a wizard

Ganzi Medium (Spirit Dancer) based around masks and things like African mythos

Vigilante (Zealot - Fey) with Shade of Uskwood, Empower Holy Symbol, Channel Energy and the Command Undead feats as a aristocrat by day/necromancer by night

Fetchling Vigilante (Warlock) with Shadowjump, Shadow Body SLA, and Concealed Casting to have a 6th level shadowcaster in a sense

Dhampir Spiritualist (Fractured Mind/Ectoplasmatist)
>>
>>44010124
Saboteur/Siege Mage. Become Cpt. Warcrime for fun and profit.
>>
>>44010143
Thanks bro, why is it the Japanese word for human?
>>
>>44010208

I'm inclined to believe the Japanese believe it's a sort of proto-human.

It's basically a creepy deep sea monster that was added fairly recently to their mythology.
>>
>>44009318
Does Havoc of the Society work with Ball Lightning?
>>
>>44010208
Ask the Japanese. It's taken directly from their urban mythology.

http://cryptidz.wikia.com/wiki/Ningen
>>
>>44010110
It's a wizard that can increase CL/save DC by +1 or +2 at will, it has the benefit of being able to prepare spells from a spellbook but can spontaneously choose which slots it spends on which prepared spells. Those alone are sort of strong but it also has an Arcanist Exploit to change a prepared spell to one in its spellbook as a full-round action a lot of times per day - very close to list-wide spontaneity.

Generally it's a wizard with more features and options, and can acquire wizard options with little cost. I wouldn't say it's STRICTLY better though because it gets new spell levels a level later, like a sorcerer.
>>
>>44010132
Yeah, no.

Boost: swift action maneuvers that modify attacks or other actions.

Counter: immediate action maneuvers that usually negate attacks and/or provide other effects off turn.

Strike: standard or full round attack with special effects.

Stance: swift action persistent buffs that add a variety of new things to your character.

We also have style feat chains for every Path of War and Path of War: Expanded discipline.
>>
>>44010124
A balding, middle aged banjo playing farmer.

Hard worker by day, interplanar sex symbol by night.
>>
>>44010301
So a bard.
>>
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XkoqXlPwmQjVx2CsRBsh1zsXmZvuRWh9dCw2djS7BAg/edit?usp=sharing

I decided to see if I could make an interesting Construct-based summoner variant.

It owes a lot to the Celestial Summoner (Though it's less dedicated in it's focus than that one was)

Feedback would be appreciated. I'm trying not to have it be TOO powerful. At least in comparison to the base summoner. Some worries have been expressed with the capstone.

Also working on an Eidolon-focused version for later but that's not done enough for much help.

Using a name in case I need to reply to people's comments. Otherwise it gets a bit confusing at times.
>>
>>44010196
Ah, haven't read the feats for PoW:E

>>44010288
>yeah, no
>>most strikes are standard or swift

You didn't contradict me at all, though.
>>
How do I build a full Arcane caster who can out melee martials (no 3pp)? Currently looking at either Transmutation Wizard or Brown-Fur Transmuter Arcanist going into Evangelist.
>>
>>44010237
Those crazy Japanese

>>44010260
Thanks for the cool site bro
>>
>>44010345
There are no swift action strikes. All strikes are standard or full round actions. That's where you're wrong
>>
>>44010345
I think the implication was that Strikes were never swift actions. That one broken Riven Hourglass boost, for example.
>>
I know this is old, but does anyone still have the download link for Inner Sea Races? A friend and I were discussing whether or not kobolds have a cultural aversion to learning and education (specifically, wizardry). We were trying to determine how many kobolds would be attending the mage's academy in a city with a notably large population of kobolds co-existing with humans and some other typical minorities.
>>
>>44010367
Ah, I was remembering Minute Hand as a strike.

Because it's an attack and all that.
>>
>>44010328
Yes, I forgot to say that.

But he /really/ gets it on. He's not your standard horny bard.
If an army of demons/divs/pretty much anything invaded reality he would probably recognize a few of his partners in there. Hr' s left a trail of half-fiends and half-celestials in his wake.
You wouldn't know it if you saw him, but he's left succubus and kytons out of breath.

His banjo playing, however, needs work.
>>
>>44010391
That's your standard horny bard at middle and higher levels when you start meeting outsiders, anon.
>>
>>44010382
That's a reasonable mistake to make, but it's an important distinction. There are several abilities in PoW that affect things differently depending on whether a maneuver is a boost, counter, strike or stance.
>>
File: Soldier.jpg (32 KB, 370x278) Image search: [Google]
Soldier.jpg
32 KB, 370x278
>Current character is a STOPRIGHTTHERECRIMINALSCUM Constable Cavalier.
>All of my combat is based on Grappling/CDG.
>Carry merciful gauntlets and undead-bane heavy pick.
>I have absolutely no intention on ever killing a living creature.
>Last BBEG was an advanced ghoul aristocrat who went insane and started spreading ghoul fever.
>I tackled him, tied him up, and brought him to court to stand trial.
>He tried to eat the jury.
>Found guilty
>Sentenced to live out the entirety of his un-life in a maximum security prison.

>Justice is served.
>>
>>44010478

You're doing god's work, anon.
>>
>>44010414
But does he keep in touch?
>>
>>44010451
What abilities specify a difference between boosts/counters/strikes? Aside from the actions themselves?

I haven't gotten super deep into PoW/E, if you can't tell
>>
>>44010505
Probably, yeah. How else would you make booty calls?
>>
>>44010498
The rest of the party is a bunch of murderhobos, and I made this guy to keep their CN nonsense in check.

Lawful Good will prevail.
>>
>>44010508
Stalkers have the ability to initiate two strikes at once. Warlords can initiate two boosts at once or be in two stances at once. Warders can initiate multiple counters per turn. Harbingers and Landsknecht can initiate strikes as immediate actions. There are others, but I'm not going to list them all off here, but I encourage you to take a look though.
>>
>>44010551
>every once in a while a child or a farmland will witness some horrible creature
>it's just Farmer John summoning his Akhash friend for some fun
>>
>>44010087
>>44010143
>>44010208
>>44010237
>>44010260
>>44010354
Godzilla should fight it
>>
>>44010603
>warders
>multiple counters per turn

Excuse me while I look into this, specifically.
>>
>>44010621
>Villagers heard in marketplace, talking of demonic shrieking the night before, echoing across the hills.
>It's just the bard sexxing the orgasms out of his demon harem.
>>
>>44009985
>>playtesting exclusively in their forum
No, they mostly ignore that too.
>>
>>44010650
Extended Defense. Good stuff, getting errata so nobody's making a billion counterattacks for free.
>>
File: Erastilcleriga.jpg (67 KB, 645x1024) Image search: [Google]
Erastilcleriga.jpg
67 KB, 645x1024
>>44009372
I'm more of a drow person myself, but I can see eye to eye with you.
>>
>>44010667
Good thing at least some of their work is good, and it's swag as shit
>>
>>44010667
I didn't say they used the playtest effectively. Just that they limited it to their forum exclusively, and didn't advertise it elsewhere at all.
>>
>>44010654
>the summoner's guild has seen a massive rise in both it's members being called for assistance
>Farmer John is getting some hired help
>>
File: Adowyn.jpg (226 KB, 867x1000) Image search: [Google]
Adowyn.jpg
226 KB, 867x1000
>>44010689
Hunter Iconic worships Erastil. Red hair, green eyes, freckles. Would you take her to the harvest ball, anon? You're not getting any unless you take responsibility, though.
>>
>>44010677

Wasn't the issue with those solved by the counterattack counters only working once per "trigger"?
>>
>>44010638
Not much point. Godzilla got his nametag ripped off and statted up as King Mogaru, as I recall. He'd wreck a ningen with barely any effort.
>>
>>44010731
qt girl, shit-tier armour
>>
>>44010731
>try talking to qt hunter
>wolf bites dick off

such is life
>>
Any build ideas with Ascetic Style?
>>
>>44010753
Good thing the armor comes off when starting a family
>>
>>44010731

It's amazing how, just like the Hunter is a solid class that never gets attention, Adowyn is a solid Iconic that never gets noticed.

She's a cute redheaded farm-girl that worships the god of traditional relationships.
>>
File: 1434641458219.jpg (343 KB, 634x879) Image search: [Google]
1434641458219.jpg
343 KB, 634x879
>>44010731
>No white hair
>No dark skin
>No needing some tender loving from a hearty non-drow
>Not insane
Maybe if I'm scraping the bottom of the barrel, sure.
>>
>>44010787

Drow is scraping the bottom of the barrel, anon.

Or in this case, the bottom of the Underdark.
>>
Does the Warder's Clad in Steel ability apply to the ACP accrued from an Aegis's Astral Armor/Juggernaut?
>>
>>44010811
Nah, they mostly live in the top two layers of the Underdark.
>>
File: PWDD.jpg (138 KB, 900x1240) Image search: [Google]
PWDD.jpg
138 KB, 900x1240
>>44010478
Beautiful. Reminds me of an old character I once played
>Lawful Good male Bard travelling with Lawful Good female Cleric, among others
>High Charisma, not much else
>Finishing adventure, return to town, find out an old ally of the party is on trial for murder
>Meet her in jail, she obviously didn't do it
>Decide to be her lawyer, trial is scheduled for the next day
>Prosecutor (the local sheriff) won't inform me of the evidence
>Show up for trial with no plan, palms sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy, nearly about to vomit up party Cleric's homemade spaghetti
>Turns out all they've got is three eye-witnesses who claim to have seen her knife a guy in an alleyway then run off
>They picked her up at her home hours later
>My Bard starts laughing, stops when Judge looks pissed
>Cross-Examination time
>Demonstrates Disguise Self and Alter Self to the judge, says unless they grabbed her then and there it could have been anyone using magic to look like her
>Judge ignores reasonable doubt, says I have three days to find the killer or they'll execute her
>Spend days searching, uncovering clues
>Uncover huge conspiracy, the Judge, Sheriff, and town council are all in on it
>Almost everyone in their jail was framed, they've been using citizens as scapegoats so they can kill their business and political rivals
>Confront them at the courtroom on the last day, present overwhelming evidence
>Final climactic showdown where we unseat the town's government and throw them in jail

>Justice for All
>>
If you had to put a reforming fiend into your campaign or play as one if you're not a DM, what fiend would they be and what would be your character concept?
>>
>>44010905
In a game a while back, an order of paladins our party worked with a bunch had a reformed bearded devil for an accountant. He'd been there for years, and he basically single-handedly made the paperwork flow well.
>>
File: 1405911550714.jpg (16 KB, 500x558) Image search: [Google]
1405911550714.jpg
16 KB, 500x558
>>44010782
In what possible way is the Hunter even passable you fuck
>>
>>44010952
Not that anon, but how is it not? Tell us, oh wise one, what is the issue?
>>
>>44010934
How did you and your teammates react?
>>
>>44010934
Gambling devils make better accountants desu senpai.
One of the main reasons they are called is because wizards can't into taxes, I shit you not.
>>
>>44010982
For a while, we were leery, and roughly 800% sure the devil was playing an angle and waiting to betray them. He never did, and as far as we knew in the epilogue, managed to stick around for quite a long time doing law and good.
>>
>>44010478
You're an credit to the badge, son. Good work.
>>
>>44010905
a Drowning Devil who patrols the seas for pirates and criminals, bringing them to justice.
>>
File: 1448992361148.png (2 MB, 1675x2175) Image search: [Google]
1448992361148.png
2 MB, 1675x2175
Would you?
>>
>>44011173
Of course.
>>
new thread, new quick question for the DSP devs:

with the ambush hunter (again), the martial companion entry says:
>The animal companion gains a list of maneuvers and stances known equal to ½ the number of maneuvers known by the Ambush Hunter (rounded down).

one of my players is pointing out that this doesnt include counting the ranger's stances known for determining the companions' number of stances, only the ranger's total maneuvers. this leads to the pet having a LOT of maneuvers known, rather than following a rough 1/2 progression (despite only being limited to PF style).

i'm assuming it also counts the player's stances for the number of companion stances, but this was worth pointing out.
>>
>>44011264

It counts the maneuvers and stances separately (the pet gets maneuvers equal to half the ambush hunter's maneuvers, and stances equal to half the ambush hunter's stances). This will be worded slightly differently and spelled out with an example in the full release.
>>
>>44011173
If I don't, what stops it from just using Charm Person or Dominate Person on me to make me do it anyway?
>>
DSP guys, have you considered hitting up the drawfags for help with art?
Cos they're tons better than the current art you have in your supplements, I'm sorry
>>
>>44011456
They've acquired Dorian for some of their Steelforge stuff, iirc
>>
>>44011397
much appreciated on the quick reply!
>>
>>44011456
Art and potentially finding new artists to tap for stuff are a semi-common topic in our internal chat. Grabbing drawfags /is/ something we've considered, and as >>44011486 noted, we did get Dorian/Esbeth-anon to come and do art for us with Steelforge.

>>44011495
No problem; I'm glad to help. Making sure everything is functionally-worded is my job, after all.
>>
How is this a monster
>>
>>44011976
That is one undead creature. That's how.
>>
File: applause.gif (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
applause.gif
1 MB, 640x360
>>44010881
>>Show up for trial with no plan, palms sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy, nearly about to vomit up party Cleric's homemade spaghetti
>>
>>44009318
I plan on making a mounted combat character in a Iron Gods setting where we won't be able to plan for what animals / weapons we can find, and I was wondering which of the following is the least terrible class to do this with.

1. Paladi with potentially no mount until lvl 5 where I can get a celestial mount.
2. Cavalier who is able to have mounts at lvl 1.
3. Summoner riding an Eidalon (mount would be better than me)
4. Ranger using ranged mounted combat rather than melee potentially no mount until lvl 4 where I get an animal companion the idea being I will be more likely to find something good to shoot with than I am to find a lance.
>>
>>44012123
Ranger
>>
>>44012123
This seems like an odd choice for the campaign.
>>
>>44012152
Bad enough to scrap the idea and start over?
>>
>>44011976
>flavor text is that there is no crew
>clearly ghosts operating it

come on paizo
>>
>>44012123
Cavalier with ghost rider archetype
>>
How does Psychic magic work with Mystic Past Life
>>
>>44012123
Can I suggest a different idea, one that works with Iron Gods' themes?

You want a mounted character, right? Try a Winged Marauder Alchemist. It's a goblin alchemist archetype that gets either a giant vulture or a dire bat at level one as an animal companion. At some point, pick up Technologist, and at level 6, pick up Promethean Alchemist, for Craft Construct based on your Craft (Alchemy) rating.

Be a goblin putting together weird shit, and riding around on a giant vulture bombing the crap out of things. you'll even be able to build robots later on.

That might be outside of what you want though - it's what I ran in my Iron Gods game and it was a blast.
>>
File: 1342499772568.jpg (9 KB, 248x200) Image search: [Google]
1342499772568.jpg
9 KB, 248x200
>Guns and crossbows require heavy feat investment to even function at the same level as a longbow a random level 0 commoner picks up
>In a combat style that is already stupidly feat-heavy
>with less damage
>and less range
>guns cost more than the total wealth of the entire party at creation, and can blow up in your hands randomly
Why the fuck would paizo do such a thing? Is it because they know longbows are for fags, and are trying to curry favor with them?
>>
>>44012262

People on the paizo forums will argue with you that guns being such a pain in the ass is totally OK because muh touch AC.

We also seem to have Bernard Cornwell logic in that the longbow is the only ranged weapon worth mentioning in warfare.
>>
File: 1444583056450.png (564 KB, 500x738) Image search: [Google]
1444583056450.png
564 KB, 500x738
So you magnificent nerds, have you ever made or played a homebrew campaign that still took place in Golarion? What was it like?
>>
>>44012194
There is a Ranger archetype in People of the River that fits. It was made for Iron Gods.

Im in book 4 and it would have fit well.
>>
>>44012305

Yep because touch AC totally matters with most foes past like level 5.
>>
>>44012252
Would a tinker gnome whose family line worked to create a clock work steed work better with the setting?
>>
>>44012262
>TFW you want to be a crossbow using paladin
>TFW crossbow require all of the feats you would earn and more
>TFW your character wouldn't make it past level 5

When will a crossbow errata come?
>>
>>44012305
On classes good at using Guns, especially in Iron Godd, they're awesome.
>>
>>44012335
If you won't go past level 5, you wouldn't have to care about iterative attack and reload. Just go point-blank,precise,deadly aim?
>>
>>44009354
Pharasma. Lots of kids and a nice funeral.
>>
>>44012305
Guns hitting Touch AC is perfectly fair given that they only work withing spitting distance save for the rifle, which is perfectly fair given the exorbitant cost to purchase one.

Say what you will about 5e, but it got ranged combat right.

>>44012352
>On classes good at using Guns, especially in Iron Godd, they're awesome.
No they aren't. The only classes even capable of using guns reasonably only make them function, they don't make them good.
>>
So I've only ever played 5e, how does pathfinder compare to it?
>>
>>44012329
Well touch AC IS one of the slowest growing stats as CR increases.
>>
>>44012309
Playing in one right now. We're in a homebrew city in Andoran, what all do you wanna hear about it? I can give setting info, current plot progression for me and the other players, what we are, and some patterns we are noticing?
>>
>>44012416
>growing
It actively goes down at higher CRs.
>>
>>44012416
Doesn't touch AC actually get lower with higher CR since everything becomes huge monsters?
>>
>>44012332
Maybe. Not sure. Depends on how you do it.
>>
>>44012412

If 5e is Iceland, than Pathfinder is Sweden.

There's a lot more shit to do, and everyone tends to look like they do back on the island, but there's a lot more shit and things are a little crazy.
>>
>>44012401

Oh, I say a lot about 5e.

A lot of the times it's "wow, this would be so much better than pathfinder if it had as much content."

Everything you need to be fucking awesome with crossbows is a single goddamn feat in 5e. There are special crossbow builds because they're GOOD rather than people figuring out how to make one work a little worse than a fucking longbow.
>>
>>44012440
>>44012448
Well, uh... D-depending on how you look at it, going down is growing so slowly it's going in reverse?
>>
>>44012401
Play experience in Iron Gods begs to differ. Most of the downsides are decimated by Tech Guns since they only need to be reloaded every 10-20 shots, they're free since they:re weapon drops.

What do you fight a lot of in Iron Gods? Robots with hardness and weakness to electricity. Pick up some of the electric guns and enchant to be shocking. You'll never miss and fuckimg destroy them.
>>
>>44012417
>I can give setting info, current plot progression for me and the other players, what we are, and some patterns we are noticing?

All of that, if you're interested in telling it. I'm just looking to hear about people who actually use the setting beyond what's suggested in APs, modules or PFS.
>>
>>44012480
That's my biggest complaint about 5e is the lack of content. Second biggest? No OGL, meaning no SRD. Pathfinder spoiled me in this regard because the SRD is a fucking lifesaver.

>>44012488
I'll take your word for it in this case then, I'm not familiar with Iron Gods. I'm just speaking in terms of general rules rather than specific adventure paths.

Honestly though, all forms of ranged combat need a massive overhaul, not just guns and crossbows.
>>
>>44012486
So this is one of those physics in that there is no such thing as de-acceleration only acceleration in a negative direction.
>>
>>44012123
Construct Rider Alchemist fit the theme better.

Also throwing out more option for you. Cleric with Chivalry and Animal Domain get both Mount (full level) and Animal Companion (-3).
>>
>>44012536
>Pathfinder spoiled me in this regard because the SRD is a fucking lifesaver

Honestly, the only reason my group and I play pathfinder at all is because of the SRD
>>
>>44012562
>Construct Rider
Isn't there this one tribe of Orcs in Numeria that tames robots by rodeo riding on them?
>>
>>44012562

The Metamorph from Liber Influxus can be a cyborg. It can even get an evolution to recharge batteries
>>
>>44012564
Also that Archives of Nethys guy.

Dude's a hero.
>>
>>44012583
yes, yes there is.

Usually get killed doing it, too.
>>
>>44012536
>>44012564
Do you think people would play 5e more if they released a application or service similar to the SRD? They could even make it so you can only see content that you own, so they can sell stuff still.
>>
>>44012613
>only see content that you own
I think this would be the thing that kills it. That's what they tried to do with DnD 4e and it got so little revenue they had to shut that program down.

No room for half-measures when you do something like this. Either do everything or go home.
>>
Hey all, is there any leak yet of the new statblocks for the main npc in the upcoming Ap#100? I'm curious as hell!
>>
>>44012603
Fucking orcs.
>>
>>44012643

Actually, the 4e character builder was hugely profitable. It's STILL there if people want to buy it (Which actually annoys me. The edition is over, stop charging us for the tool)
>>
>>44012613
I don't think WoTC will ever go back to Open Game License, so that question doesn't really have an answer.

An SRD would be slightly less necessary for 5e than Pathfinder, as the rules are infinitely more simple and don't require an entire encyclopedia to figure shit out. The real advantage would be a one-stop compendium on classes, races, and other content without having to thumb through all of your books, and that reflected errata right on their respective pages.
>>
>>44012673
the character builder was the best part of 4th....and maybe playing a real time wizard (warlord)
>>
>>44012673
Wasn't that also only ever half completed?
>>
>>44012707

Nah, that was the Virtual Tabletop.

That's the one with the Murder/Suicide that had to be aborted.

The character builder was fine.
>>
File: newaslackby.png (117 KB, 377x314) Image search: [Google]
newaslackby.png
117 KB, 377x314
>>44012492
So for the record this is the third campaign by the GM wherein the setting was used beyond AP/Modules/PFS.

>General Setting Info
Takes place in a homebrew Metropolis called New Aslackby in Andoran on the Missa Shelf between Lavieton and Cyremium
The Goblinblood War just ended and a new revolution began in Galt leading to an influx of refugees
Border tensions have risen with Cheliax as Queen Illeosa came to power

>New Aslackby
Architecturally, the city took a very cramped/Victorian depiction - rather than expand outwards, it went up
There is a functional manmade dock towards the bottom of the Missa Shelf and a pulley system/stairs for transporting individuals/goods up to the city
In short the city is a cramped port town that is tiered in a sense
Industrialization is starting to take way so its very much 1840s America in technology and attitude
There is a high criminal population and around 40 known gangs ranging from various styles such as Italian mafia, Bratva, prison gang etc.
Likewise there is a lot of government influence in citizen lives via passing anti-divination laws and a recent law has been brought to the table requiring those with magic to register (this of course has lead to protests and riots)
Its a predominantly Human town with the next two highest demographics being Halflings and Dwarves
There is a LOT of racism - ranging from off colour remarks or businesses refusing to hire say Half-Orcs to hate crimes or police abuse

The GM basically said create characters and plop them down. Its pretty free roam so I'll continue with that in the next post.
>>
>>44010478
Wow that would suck so much to not have the option of suicide with an arbitrarily long sentence. I mean, you'll get out eventually when the civilization falls, but by then you will surely be mad.
>>
>>44012648

>Unironically fucking orcs

They're ugly violent savages.
>>
File: 1448378994258.png (39 KB, 368x388) Image search: [Google]
1448378994258.png
39 KB, 368x388
>>44012794

>Dirty Victorian urban campaigns
>In my Golarion?

Free roam as in every player gets a chance to roam, or free roam in that it's just a giant sandbox which the party can explore.
>>
>>44012309
Our group was going to do a Linnorm Kings campaign.

It never got started because none of us could agree on who'd DM it and who'd get to play it.
>>
DUDE KEIF LMAO
>>
>>44012392
uh, rapid and manyshot say hi.
>>
File: 1447263270212.jpg (11 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1447263270212.jpg
11 KB, 250x250
>>44012939

I feel ya, man.

My Linnorm Kings campaign was cancelled because the DM and his two RL friends flaked after getting only 1.5 sessions in.
>>
>>44012794
Hopefully your GM makes it like Bloodborne
>>
>>44012975
Then you would also have to get rapid reload and stick to light/hand crossbows. Either way you are straight up worse than an archer.
>>
Can someone post that bestiary 5 Celestial?
>>
>>44012794
Now given that we are currently free roaming the shit out of this, our party isn't unified yet (though the GM has pretty much hinted we will become more intimately tied together as the game goes on). Now here it goes:

>Android Kineticist (Void) - Me
As of the background trait I've had some sort of visions of a coming apocalypse but they're pretty vague - basically a mist sweeping into the city bringing all kinds of fucked up monsters
My character came from Isger post war and isn't on the top of his game especially since I recently learned that android memory wipes after a while which is part of why I came to Andoran (I'm in search of a way to prolong my sentience)
On that note - people recognize I am not really a human and treat me at arms length at best which in turn has lead to my current conundrum of being homeless

>Lashunta Sorceror (Shadow - Umbral)
Owns a tea shop and has generally kept to herself so I don't know much about what is going on with her. I know she sells Nights' Tea and things like that to help with birth control for prostitutes and has helped protect domestic violence victims and orphans

>Dhampir Skald
The owner of a theatre and bar. So far she's helped another player cover up a murder and charges that player rent. Generally very business based and recently started a bit of fireworks with a newcomer Sczarni family who owns a casino. This character is like a corrupt businesswoman.

>Half-Elf Unchained Rogue (Skulking Slayer)
The guy paying the Dhampir. He murdered an old man and has ever since been going a little nuts (at least according to what the Dhampir player told me) - dude has visual hallucinations telling him to kill people. Beyond that he joined a drug cartel that is using its profits to keep a public hospital in the poor side running.

>Aasimar Unchained Monk
Got a deed from his old sensei and has set up a ghetto monastary here. He's a worshipper of Irori and sticks out like a sore thumb here.
>>
File: empyrean angel.png (4 MB, 1840x1142) Image search: [Google]
empyrean angel.png
4 MB, 1840x1142
>>44013077
You mean the best creature in any bestiary ever?
>>
>>44013102
>kineticist
>sorc
>rogue
>skald

This is gonna be hilarious
>>
Female Kitsune have boobs, right?

Do all humanoids?
>>
>>44013128
Presumably the scaly ones don't, but that's apparently a matter of fluff.

But yes, female kitsune have tits.
>>
>>44013128
Do all humanoids have boobs? No, at the very least the reptilian ones shouldn't.
>>
>>44012961
It's peyote, though. ;_;
>>
>make a demon lord

>name
>history, personality, general fluff
>abyssal layer
>portfolio
>domains
>subdomains
>and optionally, boons and obediances
>>
>>44013148
It could be argued that scaly ones logically could, even if they don't lactate or have nipples.

I mean, humankind only developed significant breast-mass due to standing upright, so the ass was less prominent. Breasts are only big because they advertise state of health, which could still be applicable among reptilian races.
>>
>>44013148
>>44013151
Female Nagaji have tits. I looked at them in the ARG before I posted and just assumed all reptilian humanoids worked that way.
>>
>>44013114
Why's that?
>>
>>44013179
I mean, just look at it.
>>
>>44013179
Angemon
>>
>>44013114
>Heed No Call (Ex) Empyreans are ancient beyond measure and directly serve the gods. They are immune to all calling spells, unless they choose to allow themselves to be called.

If I can't call it with a Gate, then what's the fucking point? I might as well just gate in a solar, which has more SLAs, the same cleric casting, plus stats that are just as good.
>>
>>44012321
After reading through the helpful suggestions Galvanic Saboteur seems like it is exactly what I was looking for.
>>
>>44013179
It's practically the Archangel Tyrael.
>>
>>44013226
Fucking up evil parties as a final boss.
>>
>>44013226

Not every creature exists to be the bitch of Wizards?

You also CAN call it with Gate. If it allows it.

Offer prayer and reason it would lend you it's aid, rather than just going 'Get over here'
>>
>>44013128

Female Kitsune have smooth cute Tien boobs in faker mode and hairy full animal boobs in yiff mode.

I recommend asking the DM to give them full human or full fox transformations, it hurts nothing and makes it less cringe.
>>
File: 1447582388410.png (75 KB, 348x301) Image search: [Google]
1447582388410.png
75 KB, 348x301
>>44013114
>that armour design
>that weapon design
>>
>>44013226
>Outsiders only exist to be gated in! What's the point of them existing otherwise?!
>>
>>44013226
Man, it doesn't give a shit about you. It's a secret agent angel, it doesn't have time to run errands.
>>
>>44012900
I actually tried to run this once

I had this very grand plan that involved a mix of what I thought "The Order 1886" should have been, The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, Hamlet, Sherlock Holmes, and Underworld

I really liked the world I built for it but I think I was probably too ambitious

I took on something like
11 players and tried to make it so that they played separate sessions but had influence over what would happen to the other groups

I had a group of two guys who played a Sherlock/Wantson knockoff duo, a Witch and Her Protector, a pair made up of a retired soldier and an exterminator(pests and vermin not people) who acted as hired muscle, one half elf trying to hide her heritage from the police, the son of a member of parliament, quite literally Abraham Lincoln, vampire hunter, a weeaboo catgirl, and a James Gordon type character(classic only good cop in a corrupt world ideal)

I had really high hopes for the whole thing but just couldn't keep the whole thing together with so many players

I should maybe try to reboot it but only bring in 4 or 5 players this time...
>>
>>44013245
Solars already do that, though. I just don't see what it brings to the table that a solar won't. Solars are already pretty underused.
>>
>>44013226

Well, it seems like it's putting an outsider into play that will only come to the aid of the PCs if it (or rather the GM) feels like it.

Makes it more dramatic when one shows up and reminds your casters that no, there are celestial forces that are beyond them and won't come when called.

Also as >>44013245 said, that thing would make a hell of a final boss for evil parties.
>>
>>44012900
Giant sandbox you get to explore at your own whim.

>>44013026
Well, my background trait hinted at aberrations but I don't know. The monk has encountered some fucked up stuff though. He fought shit like Thin Men, Tooth Fairies and Spring-Heeled Jack. All kinds of fucked up Fey are leaking in.

>>44013102
To continue, the Monk isn't treated as poorly as the Skald or Me but he's not exactly hated and is starting to get along with other churches.

On that note - they main churches here are:
>Abadar - with a large Dwarven population
>Pharasma - the largest church in the city
>Sarenrae - the Rogue player has said this place is a sham

We've all been kind of doing our own thing lately. No one really interacted yet save the Skald and Rogue. Speaking of which, since we don't interact - none of our info is shared which has lead to weird shit. For example, the Rogue hates this Aasimar priest of Sarenrae. Absolutely despises him and will have nothing to do with the church. Meanwhile the Monk is on good terms with the priest and helps the priest with his charity work involving the orphanages/adoptions etc. I don't know why the Rogue hates him, and my character hasn't interacted with him so what I do know is all meta info from our post game discussions.

Its pretty fun so far, and we go in a week-to-week basis in terms of mapping what is going on. Next week is the draft for example and I might be being shipped off to war or attempting to draft dodge/riot.

And for the record, his past campaigns I have played in were:
>Worldwound Post Apoc
>Qadira Kingmaker/Politics
>>
holy shit the undead bone ship has an attack called Spectral Energy Cannon.
based as fuck
>>
>>44013176
Breasts still formed around mammary glands, and the "state of health" thing is also based on having fully-functional lactation.

Things that don't make sense for egg-layers.

Of course, then there's >>44013177
This is where it gets a little confusing, because Paizo didn't even put a proper origin for Nagaji, making them an outlier when it comes to how cold-blooded creatures might work.
>>
>>44013258
>not going nekomimi
>>
>>44013279

Hunt for players here, you will not be found wanting.

I take it this is proper Victorian, where swords are quaint and walking around town in full plate will get you thrown in the looney bin?
>>
>>44013313

I was thinking of writing that as a compromise but I honestly couldn't be bothered on this phone.

Kemonomimi are adorable and should be used as a full replacement for Kitsune, though. That said, Agathion-blooded Aasimar are ALREADY nekomimi, and all the other -Mimi out there.
>>
>>44013318
>walking around town in full plate will get you thrown in the looney bin?

Clearly you have not made the armor pompous / gilded / feathered / brightly colored enough so that a player would be labelled "eccentric" not "dangerous loon".
>>
>>44013318
yeah that was the general idea

the campaign was meant to take place mainly in the major city of "not london" and its surrounding area

I think the only character that got away with wearing big ass plate mail was the exterminator since when people asked him about it he would say something along the lines of "Rats been getting bigga every year, ya need this kinda gear to stand a chance in this line of work laddie" which is why I let him have it
>>
>>44011995
Thank you, anon. I was hoping someone would get it eventually.
>>
>>44013114
+1 weapons
Hahahahaha
>>
>>44013291
man this sounds almost identical to the setting I had set up about a year ago now

do we know each other or was your DM involved in my original game in any way?

seems like a pretty big coincidence but who knows
>>
>>44013347

My group just used Kemonomimi for deciding what Catfolk and Kitsune looked like. It was the option everyone could agree on.
>>
>>44013114
Str 30, Dex 27, Con 30, Int 23, Wis 30, Cha 25 at CR 20
Holy shit, why are those stats so fucking terrible?

Why are the good outsiders so worse off in their stats than their evil counterparts?
>>
>>44013355
Well, it's already got a better attack bonus than solars even with that, both melee and ranged. No reason it can't get them enchanted.
>>
>>44013291
That's pretty cool as
>>
>>44013372
Because steroids are bad
>>
>>44013369

What about wolf girls?
>>
>>44013372

To be fair, this thing is also able to cast like a high-level cleric, and if you want to it can be a high-level paladin on top of that.

It can Wish once a day. The Pit Fiend can manage that once a YEAR.
>>
>>44013372
Because good outsiders generally get cleric casting.
>>
>>44013364
I have no way of knowing. I probably don't know you - I haven't played Pathfinder with /tg/ before.
>>
>>44013372
I think it's because they have somebody else designing them, actually.

The reason that the statted Empyreal Lords are so much shittier than Demon Lords is literally because they were done by two different people at Paizo, who didn't bother speaking with each other about some general guidelines.

And then you get Cernunnos, who has something like INT 16. As a fucking CR 30 Demigod.

Then when somebody noticed the disparity, they had to pass it off as "well, good works together better while evil doesn't" for the reason.
>>
>>44013385

Says any weapon they touch automatically becomes Merciful and Holy, and also brilliant energy, which they turn on or off.

This occurs with ANY weapon they use.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.