[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
mtg EDH / Commander general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 40
File: dlord silgumar.jpg (124 KB, 700x546) Image search: [Google]
dlord silgumar.jpg
124 KB, 700x546
Old thread is on the slow train to 404 edition

RESOURCES

http://www.mtgcommander.net
>Official Site: Contains deck building rules and the current ban list.

http://www.tappedout.net
>Deck List Site: You can search for decks that other people have made. Authors often have comments that explain their deck’s strategy and card choices.

http://www.mtgsalvation.com/forums/the-game/commander-edh
>Another resource for commander discussion; they have an entire forum dedicated to discussing decks. People often make primers, which go into detail about how they built and play their deck.

http://www.edhrec.com/
>Statistically see what everyone else puts in their commander decks based on what is posted to the internet.

http://manabasecrafter.com/

>Find out what lands you can add to your deck, sorted by category, based on a chosen Commander’s color identity.

CARD SEARCHING

http://gatherer.com
>Official search site. Current for all sets but has a terrible UI.

http://www.magiccards.info
>Unofficial, but has GOAT search interface
>>
First for RW is a meme pair
>>
File: muh decks.png (159 KB, 1123x383) Image search: [Google]
muh decks.png
159 KB, 1123x383
>>43847639
have you considered the most versatile commander in the entire game?
>>
File: 1448250048315.jpg (34 KB, 369x434) Image search: [Google]
1448250048315.jpg
34 KB, 369x434
Obligatory, get this out of the way.

R/W players, would you play your new dub strike IF she had haste. Or what kind of synergy would you suggest? More battle master abilities? And destruction? Combat damage into impluse aura on your other creatures and it?
>>
>>43847964
if you're talking about kalemne, someone at my shop had an idea I kind of liked. give her an activated ability that says remove two experience counters from kalemne's controller: you get an emblem with "creatures you control get +1/+1"
>>
I'm looking for a new commander, I already have a gisela deck that's a ton of fun but I'd like a change of pace. Only decks I don't enjoy are group hugs. Anything you'd recommend?

Reposting from previous thread
>>
Sometimes I wonder how much time people have to write both the bait and the Shu Yun troll responses to themselves..
>>
>>43848096
At this point I have no idea who's trolling who.
>>
>>43847964
What we need is something that encourages a different play style other than LOL ATTACK. Or at least does it in a new way. I was seriously hoping for something as simple as encouraging ETB effects matter.

The other thing that could've helped is trading power for card flow. Something that 'red draws' you cards, for example. My exact hope for this year was something along the lines of "Whenever a creatures enters the battlefield under your control, exile the top card of your library, you may play it this turn."

Instead I got two shit commanders that are worse than Aurelia in every way.
>>
Reposing with a cool picture

I recently converted my Prime Speaker U/G Goodstuff deck into Ezuri, but I'm facing a problem with swapping out cards. The problem with all the good stuff is that it's, well, good stuff, and I don't want to take it out because it's so good. Can I get some advice on some candidates to take out in order to put in some more synergistic cards?

Deck list is here: http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/ezuris-bland-adventure/

The cards in the maybeboard are what I want to put in.
>>
>>43847937
There are plenty of commanders more versitile than that, asskek. You're just looking for an excuse to spam Shu Yun again
>>
>>43847937
>Shu Yun is second post
Fate Reforged was a mistake
>>
>>43847937
You forgot 99Threatens.dec
I'm not saying it's an amazing deck, but damn it's fun to break up the durdles by stealing Terastodons, giving them doublestrike, and swinging at their owners.
>>
>>43848034
Nobody has anything?
>>
>>43848504
www.edhrec.com

It's even in the OP
>>
>>43848170
fathom mage
simic manipulator
gyre sage
bred for the hunt
plaxcaster frogling
kraj
evolution vat

because why the fuck not.
>>
>>43848170
Of all the stupid busted shit you could put in your deck like Etched Oracle, Deadeye Navigator, Fertilid, Glen Elendra Archmage, Woodland Bellower, or Zameck Guildmage, the cards you're trying to shoehorn into your deck are fucking DORKS?
>>
>>43848529
>evolution vat
Because it's expensive and shit manawise
But the rest of the list is good
>>
>>43848504
>>43848034
Borborygmos, Enraged.

Ramp, draw lands, chuck rocks at people. Be a wacky RG combo deck, of sorts, with Keen Sense or Snake Umbra. Have removal on your general, but not be an ass about it.

A fair and balanced fun deck, if you ask me.
>>
>>43848133

Very thought out. I agree all these things I think are great. My own idea was either static or experience counter generated way to modify the heroic keyword by letting you draw and do other EDH relevant things for buffing your own guys- simultaneously encouraging interaction, combat and a new deck building archetype.
>>
>>43848529
>>43848570
>what should I TAKE OUT
listen here
>>
>>43847937
Sultai is best Tiny Leaders commander and it doesn't even exist.
It's just a 2/2 token for UBG.
>>
>>43848786
Well in that case:
>Burnished Hart
>Farhaven Elf
>Jin-Gitaxias
>Ohran Viper
>Patagia Viper
>Skullwinder
>Thelonite Hermit
>Verdant Force
>From Beyond
>Arachnogenesis
>Cobra Trap
>Dissipate
>Hinder

Happy now faggot?
>>
>>43848786

pagatia snake
hermit
verdant force
wood elves
fable
jace
>>
>>43848283
Fuckin' scrub. She can be godly with the right deck.
>>
>>43849071
ur waifu a shit deal w/ it
>>
Granted almost any commander without instant speed sack (Vish Kal) or win con(see Oona), unavoidable consistency/numbers (elfball/Krenko/Purph) infinite (Niv), or stax mastery(Shit hawk) technically is garbage.. by the most cut throat standards that is..
>>
>>43848034
>43848034
U Braids
>>
Anyone play Standard Commander? I'm going to guess no, but a few people play at my LGS.
>>
>>43848034
Go full on, no brakes graveyard play.
>>
File: 1345995752683.jpg (20 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1345995752683.jpg
20 KB, 300x300
>>43849301
>Standard Commander
nigga pls
>>
>>43849301
>standard commander

I love this format, don't make me start detailing all the reasons why that combination of words hurts me inside.
>>
>>43849327
>>43849364

Yea. I know. But people play it here.
>>
File: 20151110_210838.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20151110_210838.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
Guys I think I'm beginning to take edh too seriously
>>
>>43849572
>5th edition Necro
Nigga are you even trying?
>>
File: 20150805_232637.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20150805_232637.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>43849583
What does that even mean
>>
>>43849583
not him but I prefer the 5th edition necropotence. the wording on it is very easy for players who aren't already familiar with the card to understand and it's 1/3rd the price of the FTV version
>>
>>43849658
>not reveling in the glory of watching newer players squint and still not understand what the card does

Then again I always try to go for the original printing of a card if it isn't prohibitively expensive.
>>
File: what.gif (62 KB, 260x200) Image search: [Google]
what.gif
62 KB, 260x200
>>43847937
I don't understand what the deal with Shu Yun is. Why do people build his deck?
>>43848422
I-Is Alesha cool? I was thinking of making a deck based around her. Karmic Guide and Reveillark seem good with her.
>>
>>43849301
God, the rotation would be SUCH a pain in the ass.
>>
>>43849707
shu yun is just a meme thing. people post about how great he is ironically, people bitch about 'shu yun shitposting" ironically. nobody actually cares about him all that much.

However, almost all the other UWR generals suck and everyone hates narset, so shu yun is a pretty popular choice for 'murrica colors

Alesha does well in 1v1 commander but she really lacks power in multiplayer.
>>
>>43849762
I see

Also shit, that's a bummer. She and Meren's playstyle remind me when I used to play disaster dragon in yugioh and I kinda wanna scratch those itches.

I also gotta take apart a Nahiri deck for something because I don't know what I was even trying to do with it and it's got a bunch of good stuff for voltron and Alesha.
>>
So a local shop in my area started a Commander League with the new starter deck. Each week we record 5 matches and replace 10 cards (legendary creatures can't be replaced). I went with this guy since it seemed fun even though I'm a competitive standard player. Was wondering what you guys thought of this list:
http://www.mtgsalvation.com/forums/the-game/commander-edh/multiplayer-commander-decklists/645843-mizzix-of-the-izmagnus-high-tide

I also threw in splinter twin since it's an easier combo to get off but I'm pretty much getting my ass handed to me with my first 20 cards I swapped.
>>
>>43849572
>Not everything is foiled/special foiled
Not serious at all
>>
>>43849746

It is, but there are a lot of newer casuals at my LGS. It gives them something else to play, and it gives people like me who draft but don't play standard something to do with my shit.
>>
>>43848504
I would suggest Momir Vig
>>
File: IMAG0380.jpg (2 MB, 2688x1520) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0380.jpg
2 MB, 2688x1520
My momir vig so far
>>
File: photo.jpg (311 KB, 600x671) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
311 KB, 600x671
I'm building Tribal Vampires with Olivia as my commander. Anyone got any experience with this deck? Anything I should keep in mind?
>>
>>43849944
So uh yeah, what's the vig?
>>
>>43849959
Top left corner.
>>
I made shu yun before he was a meme, and now that he become a meme i feel bad about playing him. Kinda feel like taking him apart and building something else. What would be a good spellslinger general?
>>
>>43849953
Nobody in their right mind will let Olivia survive a turn cycle.

Prepare to have your deck work without your general for extended periods of time.
>>
>>43849989
I got some quality cards just in case. Got planeswalkers Sorin and Liliana Vess, and Anowon just in case Olivia gets targeted. Gonna put more money into the deck once I go a few rounds and find what sticks.
>>
>>43849202
Under that mindset the only commanders worth playing are:
>Meren
>Mizzix
>Oloro
>Pross
>Darevi
>Marath
>Kaalia
>Karador
>Ghave
>Nin
>Edric
>Ezuri
>Krenko
>Oona
>Narset
>Firemind
>Jhoira
>Tasigur
>Teysa
>Ded Mike
>Zur
>Purphoros
>Ur-Dragon
>Horde of Notions
>Sharuum
>Sydri
>Merieke
>Memnarch
>Phelddagriff
>Shu Yun
>Ded Sidisi
>Live Sidisi
>Animar
>Mazirek
>Mimeoplasm
>W/G Rhys
>Azami
>>
>>43849953
Wound reflection + havoc festival in case you want to just win and you know they don't have enchantment removal.
>>
>>43850020
who /noneofthese/ here?
>>
>>43849572
>No FTV Necro
>No Judge Foil Demonic Tutor
>No Judge Foil Damnation

"Serious".
>>
>>43850071
depends on which ezuri he means. I have newzuri. i've also been planning on building horde of notions for some time but haven't done so yet
>>
>>43850071
The only two of those I've run are Krenko and Purphoros, and I don't run them anymore.
>>
>>43849989
I capitalized on that.
>Play Olivia
>Play Buried Alive for Kiki, Mogg Fanatic and Necrotic Ooze
>Opponents don't notice because I have mana open to steal two creatures.
>They play politics, I get Kozilek and Prophet, they wrath, counter-war, whine a lot.
>My turn, Reanimate on Ooze.
>Million oozes deal million damage.
>>
>>43850101
No Vampiric Tutor regular or Judge Foil
not even urborg coffers in monoblack
>>
Hey, was wondering what you guys thought of my Erebos deck. I'm close to saying it's finished, but I'd like to see if anyone else has any comments towards it.

http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/erebos-life-drain-edh/
>>
File: muh commanders.png (1 MB, 892x621) Image search: [Google]
muh commanders.png
1 MB, 892x621
>>43850071
Represent. I have played Teysa and Karador in the past, tho.
>>
>>43850071
I have Child of Alara, Reaper King, and I'm building Surrak Dragonclaw
>>
>>43850181
Not a fan of the following:
Choice of Damnations
Increasing Ambition
Infernal Offering
Killing Wave
Dark Ritual
Grim Return
Sudden Spoiling
Alhammarret's Archive
Doubling Cube
Venser's Journal
Drana, Kalastria Bloodchief
Indulgent Tormentor
Ob Nixilis, Unshackled
Reiver Demon
Wound Reflection

You're probably running too many lands. I run 38 and a ton of 2cmc rocks. Speaking of 2cmc rocks, you should be playing nearly all of them to get Erebos out on turn 3.

I also think that Magus of the Coffers combos are shit, since the artifacts don't really do anything on their own.

The one thing that stands out to me is the lack of card draw. Yeah yeah, your general draws cards, whatever. I played Erebos for a bit before switching back to Chainer and I found that he wasn't enough gas by himself, particularly in the early/mid game when MBC is most vulnerable. You're also lacking in board wipes. I'll assume there's no Damnation due to budgetary constraints, but Nevinyrral's Disk and All is Dust are excellent mass sweepers that are cheap.
>>
>>43850181
>41 land
I want whatever you're drinking. I almost always run 37 land and from what I've seen, 37 is the average. Of course that includes mana rocks.
>>
>>43850341
I always run 38 but Maze of Ith is more a free enchantment than a land so yes.
>>
having played Meren a couple times now, stax is clearly the direction she wants. list is tweaked to what I think is the best place it can be in before more testing next wednesday.

http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/meren-cairn-necromancer/

I'm not experienced with stax archetypes so all the help and criticism is greatly appreciated.

viridian zealot could obviously be caustic caterpillar, but I've never actually had to hard cast zealot yet so I'm fine with that little suboptimization for now.

If I'm feeling ballsy I could go down to 36 lands and run Sheoldred, which would only bring avg. CMC to 3.14

perhaps more board wipes ala O-stone/larry's disk would be preferred to help stabilize early.
>>
>There are people who still don't like Shu Yun
>>
>>43848570
Dorks are good, you shitter
>>
>>43849572
>Withering boon
>Rise of the dark realms
>Grave Betrayal
>Wight of Precinct six

Nigga this isn't even a serious series of cards.
>>
>>43849707
>Karmic guide and Reveillark seem good with her

No fucking shit dude. Karmic Guide and Reveillark are good with everything.
>>
>>43849944
What kind of meta are you going to be playing in?

It doesn't look super gud, but it might be fun.

Momir isn't usually very fun because of his nature.

Source: I play an unfun Momir deck.
>>
>>43850020
Some of those guys aint evn gud as commanders.
>>
Best commander for White and Green token deck?
>>
>>43851134
rhys
>>
>>43850341
I run between 38 and 42 lands in my decks.
>>
>>43851340
why so many?
>>
>>43851481
Because mana rocks are a bad way to cast spells.

>keep hand of 3 lands and 2 mana rocks
>Bane of progress happens
>end up with 5 mana and not being able to recast my general

This way I can still play 4 mana rocks or so and still be able to play regardless of whether or not we eat MLD or shit like fracturing gust.

I've seen loads of people's hands fold to their sol rings eating shit on turn 2, not worth the risk.
>>
>>43851509
Eh, to each their own, i guess. All of my decks run less then 35 lands. I feel like non-land acceleration is more important (especially in non-green), even if it is more fragile. It's more explosive and lets me set up my game plan or disruption before other people get a chance to. That being said, i have eaten shit and sat in the tank for a few turns because of a well timed board wipe a couple of times.
>>
File: 1350694515826.png (27 KB, 600x816) Image search: [Google]
1350694515826.png
27 KB, 600x816
>>43851340
>42 lands
I officially entered the Twilight Zone.
>>
>>43851615
>He doesn't play 42 lands in his land focused commander decks

Your weeb image says all I ever need to know about you, mental midget.
>>
>>43851623
>Only 42
>in Damia Lands

Nigga we playin 60 to get maximum Manabond Value.
>>
>>43851623
If you actually played land-focused then you'd be running more than 42.
>>
>>43851635
>manabond/burgeoning in Damia

Its the best feeling isn't it? I took my Damia deck apart years ago, might give it another go now my budget is higher.

>>43851643
Why would I ever need more than 42 lands if I can just keep recycling them all for value?

>lmao 42 lands lmao
>n-n-not land f-f-focused enough!

Fuck off, go back to playing your craw wurms and shu yun.
>>
>>43851651
And go back to playing Magic at KFC for 4+ hours.

It's funny how people get so enraged because they can't handle an internet comment.
>>
>>43851665
lol wat is with the KFC comment?

I'm legitimately curious.
>>
File: fucking normies.png (3 MB, 1464x1096) Image search: [Google]
fucking normies.png
3 MB, 1464x1096
>>43851665
>And go back to playing Magic at KFC for 4+ hours.

That doesn't even make sense.

>>43851665
>It's funny how people get so enraged because they can't handle an internet comment.

Says the guy getting buttravaged because people don't play the game the way he wants them to.

Give it up man, if your retorts are as good as your magic playing skills you're still stuck going 1-5 at a prerelease, with your only "win" being a bye.
>>
>>43851671
He's probably indian or someshit.

Next he'll start screaming "mother fuck bastard bitch!" and other nonsensical shite as he becomes increasingly angry.
>>
Hey guys, I was here last thread to gather some ideas for my Zo-Zu The Fucker deck. What do you guys think?
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/zo-zu-dot/

Too jank, not jank enough?
>>
>>43850162
Gotta love necrotic ooze. I love drawing him, letting my commander chainer die, then dropping ooze as basically a better chainer. especially if dimir house guard or viscera seer are in the yard as well; built-in sac outlets! and when ooze is hit by removal, i just make it reanimate chainer in response.
>>
How good are the planeswalker commanders? I hardly ever see them played.
>>
>>43850020
I will admit I forgot our favorite RWU cancer Narset, but at a certain level of play kind. I sure as hell expecting an uphill battle if I play, say, Tajic against a meta as such.
>>
>>43852606
I recently finished a nahiri build and am trying to figure what to take it apart for. She's fun with Skullclamp and grabbing an equipment from the grave is good too but that's as far as her utility goes. Her ultimate is pretty lackluster.

I can't speak for the others but Daretti seems liked. Running Daretti and Nahiri in some artifact boros might be good.
>>
>>43847964
I would play her if she encouraged the use of any kind of synergy and wasn't just a fatty
>>
>>43852874
If you want boros artifacts, I've seen Jor Kadeen used pretty decently.
>>
>>43847964
Let's look at the problems with the card:

>shitty art
>dies to removal
>does nothing but attack

So far I'm more excited to play RAkroma than Kalemne. Whoever designs this shit at wizards needs to start giving red/white shit stuff that functions outside the combat step.
>>
I had a really fun time last night with Venser's Journal.

>Spinal Embrace a creature Ezuri player had made 18/18
>Attack other player who blocks with Swans of Bryn Argoll
>Play Venser's and Timesifter
>Eventually play Cradle of Vitality, and Dauthi Embrace somehwhere in the mess of timesifted turns for the win.

I was so fucking high at one point in the game I just kept making copies of Crypt Ghast. I had 5 swamps tapping for 5 each. Of course I didnt pull of urborg for maximum swamps tho.

I fucking love this format.
>>
>Set out to make a tribal deck
>"hmm, maybe it would be optimal to swap this in instead of that"
>"and if that goes, I suppose its pointls to un that and that"
>when all the dust settles the "tribal" paris totally gone

Every fucken time.
>>
>>43853658

*pointless, *run, *part is

Christ my keyboard is lagging.

Also:

>Have a great deck idea
>Have another great idea, in the same colors
>"Do I go through the pain of moving the valuable cards each time, or do I ruin my wallet to save a small inconvenience?"
>>
>>43847883
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/2016-hatedraw-deck/

R8 and h8
>>
>>43852890
>>43853530

Agreed. I don't think the team or individual in charge of designing the R/W deck had any love for the color pair or knowledge of the meta or what the colors need.

At this rate I don't believe we will ever see a ground breaking legendary for R/W or a slew of supportive R/W costed cards to flavorfully give it more worthwhile spells.
>>
>>43853714
>there will never be a literally ground breaking general that focuses on land destruction.
>>
>>43853714
Can we get a R/W guy that makes all your creatures goblin soldiers
>>
>>43853782
make it illegal everywhere but edh and it'd be fine
>>
>>43853782
Remember, doing things that punish ramp isnt fun! Can't have that now. Also reprint land tax? Fuck you R/W players.

>>43853862
Hobo goblins never made much sense to me lorewise but hey I'll take it over a so so beater any day
>>
>>43853782

Well, Titania... Destroying your own and bringing it back.
>>
>>43851719
when ooze is hit by removal, i just make it reanimate chainer in response.
That makes Chainer a Nightmare. He'd be exiled when the Ooze is killed, right?
>>
File: Laughing-Meme-02.jpg (55 KB, 991x902) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-Meme-02.jpg
55 KB, 991x902
>>43847883

>He wears Tasigur as a necklace

Serves that little shit right.
>>
>>43853954
I actually don't think he is, because Necrotic ooze only copies activated abilities, not the static part of Chainer that exiles nightmares when he leaves play.

Chainer does amusingly pump himself if he is reanimated by the ooze.
>>
>>43853954
No. Ooze only copies activated abilities. The ability on Chainer that exiles nightmares is a triggered ability, separate from the one the activated ability that zombifys things.

Also, even if the exiled ability was copied, when Chainer is returned to your battlefield, he isn't in your graveyard, which means Ooze loses the ability anyways.
>>
File: hazy.jpg (597 KB, 1000x1381) Image search: [Google]
hazy.jpg
597 KB, 1000x1381
Whats a good way to keep the sand warriors around? I was gonna make a when a creature enters the battlefield/ sand tribal deck. Also would dragons be a good sub theme?
>>
>>43854270
Sacrifice Hazezon before you get the tokens.
>>
>>43854270
As >>43854310 said.

Found on google:
"The most recent errata for Hazezon Tamar's abilities have made him much more versatile. Now, his Sand Warrior Army is created by a delayed triggered ability, which is created by Hazezon's "comes into play" triggered ability; the delayed triggered ability resolves the next upkeep after Hazezon entered play. Best of all, his Sand Warriors are no longer dependent on Hazezon remaining in play; they are, however, all exiled when he leaves play. We can dodge this drawback by sacrificing Hazezon while the delayed trigger for his ability is on the stack, before the Sand Warriors enter play."
>>
>>43854310
>>43854384
Ok well I didnt mention it at all, but I know to sac him. I ment to ask for good ways to do it. Like that will benefit me. Or phasing or whatnot.
>>
>>43854419
Perilous forays is always a good one, nets you a land that helps pay for future recastings and nets you more sand warriors.

You have a buttload of good sac outlets in green and red and some servicable ones in white.

>evolutionary leap (to go find those lieges you'll be using for that lovel double anthem pump, or better yet a knight of new alara)
>goblin bombardment (turns your dying token army into removal or helps you land the finishing blow)
>shivan harvest (fuck you lands)
>Martyr's cause (I don't feel like dying to comet storm, thanks.)
>>
>>43854510
Thanks. Thats some good stuff.
>>
>>43847883

How's Silumgar as a commander? Both versions seem alright, although the 3/7 hexproof is probably much more resilient.
>>
>>43855177
I run him with clones and control magic spells. All clones and control magic spells.

I call him Dark Lord Xerox.

It's surprisingly fun to play with the best parts of other people's decks.
>>
>>43849572
Nah, once you have all shocklands, several original dual lands, nearly every plabeswalker ever printed and a gaea's cradle then you realise you have a problem
>>
>>43855729
I have a nearly-fully foiled Kozilek EDH deck and am working on getting a Mishra's Workshop. Fuck your shocklands.
>>
>>43855177
how many blue and/or black dragons are worth using with it?
>>
>>43855837
Xenograft and Conspiracy are in your colors. All of the dragons are playable now.
>>
Anyone got an Ephara list they can share?
>>
>>43855890
I always forget about those. I remember to get picky and count the number of changelings, but forget I can just change everything instead.
>>
>>43855938
probably something with a lot of blink and ETB effects
>>
>>43855177
I have a dragonlord silumgar list that's just generic U/B control. I rarely even cast him. Although keking a nahiri player by stealing her and taking the equipment token was pretty sweet
>>
>>43850871
Nath
>>
>>43850101
>using FTV Necro over the Deckmasters one
>>
>narset player openly brags about how it's a monocreature deck and he doesn't have any creatures in his 99
>gets so salty he packs up and leaves after I demonic tutor for telemin performance and mill him out
I don't understand lol
>>
>>43849707
Alesha Allies tribal. You won't regret it.
>>
Today I learnt that there is nothing more fun than Vandalblasting in response to a mono-blue artifact player's Seat of the Synod on his first turn.

I'm scum.
>>
>>43857199
bb u aint seen shit til you mental misstep someone's T1 sol ring
>>
File: sidisi.jpg (79 KB, 312x445) Image search: [Google]
sidisi.jpg
79 KB, 312x445
Looking for feedback on this Sidisi deck before I buy. I want to add flip Jace, Snapcaster, new Drana, and maybe Necrotic Ooze, but I can't decide what to cut.

http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/sidisi-aggro-dredge/
>>
>>43852606
Teferi and Daretti are good.
>>
>>43857256
I got kicked out of a shop once for doing exactly that.
>>
>>43858017
> kicked out for stopping one person from being two turns ahead of everyone else
Why
>>
>>43858406
It must've been for the commotion caused afterwards. Either way its still ridiculous and I would love to hear OP's story, as it would only further cement my lack of faith in the people who play EDH.
>>
>>43857256
Which is why all y'all blue niggas should run Misstep.

It's very very good outside of countering T0 sol rings, but that shit feels amazing.
>>
>>43858406
It was the shop owner and he's a sperg. Somehow pulled a 7/10 gf and she broke up with him the day before.
>>
I played against a Shadowborn Apostle EDH deck today.

It was... Odd.
>>
>>43858830
How'd it go?
>>
>>43850020

I play Shu Yun (I run Mizzix and Purphoros in the 99 of other decks) as an artifact commander so I can take advantage of the colors' artifact friendly spells. Double striking a Blightsteel colossus can be pretty fun.
>>
>>43858850

It was a 4 way game, he got all of his apostles out and someone exiled them all in response to him tutoring for a demon.
>>
>>43858676
I feel I should give a few details. The shop had ano edh tournament where the top two from each 4 man pod advance until the winners pod. I was top 2 in the semi match with the shop owner for a three hour durdle fest. I wiped about eight times in ten turns a and it was messy. Eventually won through stumbling into an infinite turn combo. Needless to say, salt flowed.

Next round I turn 0 misstep owners sol ring and he gets hyperbutthurt. Threw me out and the tournament ended without a winner.
>>
>>43858955
And that is something that would have me never returning to a shop. I hope everyone left and found a new LGS.
>>
>>43858917
wat? someone can't exile them after he's declared the demon tutor ability, sacrificing 6 of them is part of the cost of the ability
>>
>>43859180

Huh. Maybe he activated the ability on the stack, then? I dunno, it was a bit of a cluster, all I know is that at the end of it he had no apostles and a demon on the field.

I can't even remember if they were exiled, all I remember is that it was a white player who did it. Sorry.
>>
File: 1448458123339.jpg (906 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1448458123339.jpg
906 KB, 1280x960
What do you guys think of pic related? I personally can't wait to use her
>>
Just updated my build again with a few things, are there any dirt-cheap budget things I could add in there in addition to what's already in?
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/somethings-fishy-about-this-list/
>>
File: 1354097693861.jpg (182 KB, 910x1024) Image search: [Google]
1354097693861.jpg
182 KB, 910x1024
New to Commander/EDH and was curious about the pricing for Battle For Zendikar's cards.

Aside from the expeditions/lands and a few cards(Gideon, Ulamog), majority of the cards seem to be dirt cheap. Why is that?

My friend was getting me into Magic months before BFZ and was hyping up BFZ so much. He always kept saying that this will be one of the milestone blocks and a great time for me to join. The full art land and expeditions are amazing and all but everything else seems so lackluster now that I got a grip on Commander/EDH.

Do all the blocks always have just a few mid to high priced card's while the rest are dirt cheap? Can't count expeditions as being usual since it's special to this block.

Might just be me but there's also not too many cards I would use from BFZ for my Commander/EDH decks(again excluding lands) so buying a booster box was kind of disappointing.

Are Gate of the Oathwatch and Shadows Over Innistrad going to be the same?
>>
>>43860534
All sets gave some priced staples and the rest is dirt cheap (All commons, almost all uncommons, most rares, and at least half the mythics, usually) will stay pretty cheap, while only a few cards stat expensive

Most cards that are expensive usually are because of availability. but yea, most sets only have a few money cards and the rest for cheap
>>
>>43860534
1. most of the cards in BFZ are garbage. like, holy shit. one of the lowest powered sets we've had in years. BFZ has been a massive disappoint for people like myself who enjoyed the first zendikar block

2. lots and lots of people have opened BFZ boosters chasing the expedition lottery ticket lands, so there's a surplus of all the cards that aren't seeing competitive play which means they end up being 10 cent rares

3. we don't know if oath or shadows is going to be this bad. there's been rumors that BFZ was meant to be a 3 set block and ended up getting butchered to be turned into a two set block at the last moment. there are many people who think WOTC is purposely dumbing the game down to utter fucking retard levels to cater to casuals who don't want to be bothered learning a lot of rules.
>>
>>43860206
I bought her precon and changed out like half the deck, havent got to play her yet but it looks fun. and probably never will at this rate, why do I even bother

So, quick rules question here because I havent been able to play in months and when playtesting earlier I couldn't remember . Let's say a non mana ability goes on the stack, triggered or activated, and in response the things gets blown up. The ability still happens even though the the thing with the ability is dead correct?
>>
>>43860869
Should be correct for most things, iirc.
>>
So out of all the precons this year, why did they have to make U/R so inviting to just be played with infinite card-draw on both generals?

Neither of them is any fun to play against with everyone and their mother either going for turbo-ramp into infinite turns with Mizzix or going infinite mill and drawing with Arjun.

Hell, Mizzix is even more boring bullshit to play against than Oloro.
>>
>>43852606
>Nahiri
Mono white stax and LD along with Humility and shit. You're playing the shittiest mono color so make others go at your pace whether they like it or not.
Humility is godlike in any build running her in the helm.

>Teferi
A mono blue deck with its own share of combos. Will use mana rocks that produce more than 1 mana to scale into late game. Chain veil is an infinite.

>Ob Nix
Not flashy in the slightest but is a good general to use if you don't want to run "target on your head" commanders.

But really, Cabal Coffers is the real general in any black deck.

>Daretti
Goblin Pope is the shit. You can build him a number of ways using artifacts. Daretti Stax is surprisingly effective. Daretti Reanimator is cool,and Daretti combo is a thing. The Goblin Pope is the man.

>Freyalise
Overshadowed, but she can easily protect herself. Mostly a flavor call, but a guy at my LGS likes to play her as a ramp deck with an elf subtheme. Do not underestimate the eyepatch badass.
>>
>>43860869
Unless the ability checks that the permanent still exists on the battlefield (like Frenetic Sliver), the ability uses the "last known information" of the source. For example, a Pestilence Demon can queue up more than 6 activations, and all the pings will resolve. If Pestilence Demon had lifelink or deathtouch, those will still apply even if Pestilence Demon dies, and pro-black will still apply even if Pestilence Demon ceases to exist (because it last existed as a lifelinking/deathtouching/black/etc. creature).

As a notable exception, "fight" mechanics DO resolve but do nothing if the fighting creature has left the battlefield.
>>
>>43861192
How does Chain Veil go infinite? It still causes him to lose counters because he's activating his untap right?
>>
>>43861232
Good to know, this comes up surprisingly little considering the kind of stuff I've played.
>>
>>43861238
It's a weird, unintuitive case of the rules. The Chain Veil applies even to walkers that enter AFTER it's been tapped, because its a rules-changing effect.

So you burn Teferi down to queue up a bunch of activations, then just recast him. Now he's got 5+ activations ready to go. You do it again, and recast him. Now you've got 9+. Repeat infinitely, because you generate activations -> mana faster than his cost increases.
>>
>>43861192
>mostly a flavor call
Rarely do I ever see her played in a deck that's not pure elf tribal.
>>
>>43861238
you make enough mana to recast him and keep the flow going
>>
For the last goblin gen/tl/eman who was discussing Krenko lists with me last threads-

http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/quantity-has-a-quality-all-its-own/

I LOVE the Lotus Bloom and Pedal in this deck.
Also Shivan harvest is so brutal I recommend it for many decks.
>>
>>43861270
So, if I'm understanding this correctly, you use the Veil 4 times to kill Teferi and then the recasted Teferi can use 5 abilities without needing the Veil again? That's a bit fucky, but I like it.
>>
>>43861324
Yup, that's pretty much it. Repeat until you have a Teferi with 100 activations, make a gorillion mana, draw your deck, and then do whatever Blue combo win you want.
>>
Does anyone have a W/G token list at hand for reference? Want to build a Rhys/Tolsimir/Emmara/Trostani token deck but don't really know what's worth putting in it and what tempo to go for.
>>
>>43860206
Played her several times now, first couple with the precon, latter couple with lodsaedits. She's fun. If you like dicking around with the graveyard in your corner of the field, making everyone else sac and discard while you drop fatties and make tokens, she's great. Just make sure to keep a threat and/or some recursion in hand for the inevitable graveyard clear. New favorite commander, might make her my money deck instead of Sydri.
>>
>>43861192
I require more goblin Pope puns and names now
>>
>>43861549
Just make sure to get Doubling Season and Parallel Lives.
>>
>>43850071
Melek/Dracogenius, Nekusar and Animar here. The UR deck will gain Mizzix soon. though.
>>
>>43850071
Currently running Selvala. She's fun.
>>
>>43850071
Best Decks
>Rakdos, Lord of Riots
>Talrand, Sky Summoner
>Sigarda, Host of Hero
Casual Decks
>Borborygmos Enraged
>Alesha, He Who Smiles at Cock
>Dralnu, Lich Lord

All relative to my playgroup of course, which on a scale of 1-10 where 1 is craw wurm and 10 is hermit druid we're about a seven overall(In that case I'd say I'm about an 8 or 8.5(about one or two people complain about me). We get some 9-9.5 players come in on occasion and the only thing I have that can stand up to them and win half of the time with is Talrand.

If you want decklists I really only have Rakdos, Talrand, and Alesha(not that good yet) updated at the moment.
>>
>>43847964
Do anything really, shes just a fatty that gets fatter for playing other fatties when most of the RW fatties are overcosted/shit and rw has shit mana ramping too
>>
>>43850071
Tha/tg/uy decks
>Niv Mizzet, The Firemind
>Krenko, The Drinker of Salty Combo Tears>
'Fun Decks'
>Tajic, Blade of the Legion
>Nekusar, The Mindraiser
>>
I'm gonna put on my fedora and make a Circu control deck. I'm thinking exile control, things like Sadistic Sacrament, Nightmare Incursion, things like that. Are there cards that let me interact with the top of my opponents library so I have some control over what's being exiled?
>>
>>43863233
>Circu
Why aren't you running Zur's weirding?
You should be running Zur's weirding.
>>
>>43863279
Why is that such a good interaction? I'm looking for putting things on top of libraries and the like, exile the good stuff with spells and then exile whatever's left with Circu triggers.
>>
>>43863327
Ah, thought you wanted some generic fun control, also I forgot, thought you played with top cards revealed on weirding. Still a fun card imo..

Anyway why not just Oona? Or is that is what the fedora is for
>>
>>43863550
Well Circu is just considered a pretty bad Commander it seems but I think exiling is really strong in EDH since reanimation is a thing. Oona is better in pretty much every way, so yeah that's what the fedora is for but she's also a huge target.
>>
>>43860206
She's fun. Grabbing Eternal Witness with her is my go to then I just start doing having janky fun with Meren constantly reanimating Mycoloth for Gisa to sac.
>>
>>43853679
>Realize I can build Drana, Skittles, Teysa and Gisa with only 198 different cards
>Buy two boxes of matte Dragon Shields
>Sleeve everything and put it in a fat-pack, there's a little bit of space for a slim deckbox filled with tokens and dice.

Best idea ever. I've been able to go from competitive (Teysa) to fun (Gisa) to French (Drana/Skittles depending on the meta) in the same night without having to bring a couple deckboxes and de-sleeving cards.
>>
>>43863920
do you just have all of the different lists on ya too or something? to make sure you don't fuck a deck up or something?
>>
How hipster are you, /tg/? What's the most esoteric commander you run?
>>
>>43857390
Probably a bit late, but why don't you just toss in the Hermit Druid combo? Add Narcomoeba, Fatesticher, Dregscape Zombie, Laboratory Maniac.

As for what to take out, I would recommend dropping:
Jin-Gitaxias - winmore, gets hated out far too easily for how much work it takes for him to survive a round
Sadistic Hypnotist - maybe I'm missing something but you have to wait until your upkeep to even use him, and even if you target yourself it won't benefit Sidisi
Tilling Treefolk - You don't really need this
Spitting Image - I get the synergy, but personally if I needed the extra slot this would go.
Silverglade Pathfinder - Again, I see why you're running this, but I'm not a huge fan of it.
Greater Mossdog - Enables Dredge, but absolutely nothing else. There are enough good Dredge cards that you don't need this bad one.
>>
File: 1357867265466.png (41 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
1357867265466.png
41 KB, 180x180
My group plays EDH like duel but refuses to use the French banlist so we got a Derevi, Edric, Zur, two Narsets running amok and causing bullshit.

I'm trying to run an Aurelia deck but I get very easily overpowered, and one of the main reasons is card flow. I will be stuck with the same cards in hand almost all game. Should I be considering cards like Faithless Looting, Tormeting Voice, Magmatic Insight and all these cards in red that discards/draws shit for cheap? These cards seem like trash for most metas, but I get the feeling that they might work for me.
>>
>>43865878
I don't know that I would call it esoteric, but I haven't seen another dromoka the eternal player. probably because she's bad.
>>
>>43865878
I run a commander that doesn't even have its own edhrec page.
>>
>>43865921
>Should I be considering cards like Faithless Looting, Tormeting Voice, Magmatic Insight and all these cards in red that discards/draws shit for cheap?

Yes, loot effects, while not inherent card advantage, do play a very important role in keeping your hand void of irrelevant cards, as well as allowing you to dig for more important cards.
>>
>>43866017
I had a shizuko, caller of autumn sort-of group hug deck once.
>>
>>43848570
turn 3 ezuri is important and the dorks turn into big beaters when you don't need them
>>
>>43866063
She may not have a page, but at least she still shows up as a potential commander. Marton Stromgald isn't even listed as an option for mono-red. Which is sad, considering he's actually very good, yet nobody knows of his existence.
>>
What's a good control based commander? I was thinking of the izzet colors but I'm not sure what's best. I normally play aggro based decks so a change of pace is needed
>>
>>43866386
talrand 60 counterspells.dek
>>
>>43866433
>>43866386
Noyan Dar, 40 counters and 24 card draws
>>
File: Image.ashx.jpg (27 KB, 223x310) Image search: [Google]
Image.ashx.jpg
27 KB, 223x310
>>43865878
>>
>>43866433
are there even 60 good counterspells?
>>
>>43866461
http://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Search/Default.aspx?action=advanced&text=+[counter]+[target]+[spell]&color=+@%28+[U]%29&type=+[instant]

define "good", I guess.
>>
File: 1341861679051.png (3 KB, 203x212) Image search: [Google]
1341861679051.png
3 KB, 203x212
Am I crazy for thinking that while white is probably the second worst or the worst mono color, it's the best secondary color? Every time I start making a deck without White in it, the first thing I always think is "I wish I had access to that white card"
>>
>>43865564
Pretty much know them by memory but yeah I have the decklists in my trades binder in case I need them.
>>
>>43866489
white is really good for utility or niche cards. it has an answer to almost any situation. Blue and white are the best colors to splash for for those reasons.
>>
>>43865878
1HKO Volrath the Fallen and his fat friends.
>>
File: Image.jpg (33 KB, 223x310) Image search: [Google]
Image.jpg
33 KB, 223x310
>>43865878
I have never met anyone that remembered that this was a thing.
>>
File: 1344019872029.jpg (40 KB, 385x526) Image search: [Google]
1344019872029.jpg
40 KB, 385x526
>Looking through old cards I've got laying around
>See Starstorm
>"Man, I guess this can work, I need some extra wra-"
>It's an instant
>It has cycling

Why did I never realize this
>>
>>43866489
WU and WB can solve any problem, but GW is shit unless it is the problem (Sigarda), and RW is shit.
WUB is the best color combo because it has literally all answers, the best enchantments, and the best planeswalkers which are inherently hard to answer problems.
>>
>>43866553
He's one of my favorite cards in my Meloku deck.
>>
>>43866488
Looks like a pretty solid "No" in my book. Most of those are awful.
>>
File: Image.jpg (35 KB, 223x310) Image search: [Google]
Image.jpg
35 KB, 223x310
>>43865878
>>
>>43865878
Multani probably.

Gonna make Xira Airen pretty soon though.
>>
>>43865878
My first deck was Kaervek the Merciless, and up until recently had never heard him mentioned at all. I also have a Tymaret deck because I love Rakdos colors unconditionally
>>
>>43865921
There's always Daretti, discard upto 2 and draw upto 2 spaghetti, never forgetti
>>
>>43865878
Instead of putting Kemba in charge of my cats and equipment, I made Raskha the commander.
>>
>>43866433
>>43866461

Cantrip tribal is a better talrand deck anyways
>>
File: images.jpg (13 KB, 223x310) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
13 KB, 223x310
>>43866934
More hipster than you
>>
>>43865878
Sek'kuar Deathkeeper currently. Dunno if he's legit hipster given he's actually useful for shit, but he's certainly less popular than my other generals

>>43866802
>Xira Airen

Does she even count? Seems way too useful to not be popular. Been looking for one for ages to use as a general for my jund beaters - anything more expensive or powerful just gets swords'd immediately around here
>>
>>43867058
eh as someone who built xira airen many years ago I don't recommend her that much. she really doesn't do anything. every single turn I almost always had something better to do unless someone popped a mindslicer or something like that. if you have a haste enabler then its 6+ mana to draw one card. if your meta isn't removal/wrath heavy then she can pull some weight by netting you several cards over the game but she just didn't cut it for me.
>>
So I'm thinking about building Muzzio. Any tech (Other than Forge+Lattice+Disk) or other thoughts?
>>
>>43866461
>FoW
>Mana Drain
>Counterspell
>Pact
>Daze
>Remand
>Mystical Confluence
>Forbid
>Mana Leak
>Memory Lapse
>Arcane Denial
>Mental Misstep
>Miscalculation
>Delay
>Deprive
>Circular Logic
>Negate
>Abjure
>Cryptic Command
>Foil
>Spell Crumple
>Hinder
>Last Word
>Prohibit
>Familiar's Ruse
>Dissipate
>Dissolve
>Cancel
>Scatter to the Winds
>Rewind
>Essence Scatter
>Remove Soul
>Preemptive Strike
>Dissolve
>Nullify
>Psychic Barrier
>Swan Song
>Muddle the Mixture
Add
>Misdirection
>Stifle
And that's 40.
Then:
>Brainstorm
>Ponder
>Preordain
>Boomerang
>Eye of Nowhere
>Capsize
>Cyclonic Rift
>Blue Sun's Zenith
>Duplicant
>Phyrexian Metamorph
>Treachery
>Bribery
>Blatant Thievery
>Isochron Scepter
>Sensei's Divining Top
>Erayo
36 lands and
>Sol Ring
>Mana Vault
>Mana Crypt
>Sapphire Medallion
>Sky Diamond
>Gauntlet of Power
>Caged Sun

And you've got a mindlessly annoying Talrand.
>>
>>43850071
Bragobros where we at?
>>
>>43866811
Time spiral had so many cool cards.
>>
>>43867215
They're all still in the middle of their turns.
>>
File: zedruu alteration.jpg (1 MB, 494x693) Image search: [Google]
zedruu alteration.jpg
1 MB, 494x693
Politics & Politics & Politics & Politics & Politics & Politics & Politics & Politics & Politics & Politics
>>
>>43867372
I'm relatively new to magic, so I wasn't around when the set came out, but I have noticed a lot of the older legends seemed more... inspired, almost?
>>
>>43867378
good dammit, i told y'all to kill the fireshrieker on sight
>>
>>43861549
>Emmara
no
>>
>>43865878
I play a 70% foiled Ixidor reality sculptor deck.

I wish I could play more hipster stuff but most of my group run stuff like rafiq, intet and daretti.
>>
>>43865878
As far as true hipsterism: Black Mike cause I made that deck like 3-4 years ago before he became popular.

Most esoteric: probably Endrek Sahr. My others are Thrax, Teferi walker, Angry Omnath, and an altered version of this years GB precon.
>>
I have officially given up on trying to make a Daxos the Returned EDH.
Why is he so slow? What was Wizards thinking?

Ertai the Corrupted, here I come.
>>
>>43868868
Iktf bro. Remaking my Daxos into a Zur deck.
>>
>>43865878
Right now? Probably Nicol Bolas. Grixis Dragonstorm, motherfuckers.
>>
>>43867178
Sciencefact: Erayo is banned. Otherwise, a solid dickbag list. Well done.
>>
>>43868868
He's easily the worst of the experience counter legends, which is shocking when you think about the backlash Kalemne had (although that might be more because she's a bit bland).
>>
>>43865878
Shimatsu the Bloodcloaked.
>>
>>43856720
No, you were right to do that anon, it was the natural response to faggotry.
>>
>>43866553
I love Patron decks. Sunder is your friend.
>>
>>43866433
mah nigga, although I cut the number of counterspells in my deck from ~40 to ~20 over the process of making it non-budget
muh list: http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/talrand-sky-summoner-edh-4/
>>
>>43860206
I have a rules question. So if my opponent board wipes, her ability still happens, right?
If so, I would only get one exp counter since everything died at once, right? Or would I get one for every one of my guys who died?
>>
>>43870325
Her first ability triggers for each creature other than her that dies.

It's literally the top rule on the gatherer page for her

>If Meren of Clan Nel Toth leaves the battlefield at the same time as other creatures you control die, its first ability will trigger for each of those creatures.
>>
>>43870371
My bad, thanks
>>
>>43868868
I can confirm this too. I tried to make Daxos work, but he has the same issue as Shattergang Bros has: a 3 mana activated ability is pretty steep for what it can give you. Unlike Shattergang, Daxos can't hold a candle against faster decks. By the time he gets at least 5 EXP, Serra's Sanctum, and CabalCoffers/Urborg, it's probably too late.

I had a Ghave Enchantress Stax list, that turned into this, and is now a Sigarda/Dromoka Enchantress Ramp deck that does everything Daxos wishes he could do.

Now I just need to find a good Stax commander. Anyone have any suggestions? Meren seems like a possible candidate, as is Nahiri with Humility.
>>
>>43865878
Formally had Hazezon Tamar built, then took it apart.

Nowadays my more obscure Commanders are King Darien, Toshiro, and Rasputin Dreamweaver.
>>
>>43865878
I ran King Macar for awhile. Does that count?
>>
>>43871031
>a 3 mana activated ability is pretty steep for what it can give you
Only costs 2 mana with Serra's Sanctum in a sense. Just think of him as a late game way of filling the board with huge guys.
>>
>>43869061
Kalemne's bland but if someone on the table has a slow start she can blow them the fuck up pretty hard.

It shouldn't be that hard to slap some auras/enchantments/equipment and shit on the battlefield to protect her and get her haste.
>>
>>43871276
One thing I've been doing with my Kalemne deck: run plenty of Instants that protect her from all sorts of removal.
>Cloudshift
>Apostle's Blessing
>Ajani's Presence
>Boros Charm
>God's Willing
>Shelter
>Valorous Stance
are some examples that give you an edge in protecting Kalemne, and they are all Sunforger-friendly.
>>
>>43871276
Kalemne is severely underrated, I agree she's not very interesting but in terms of just killing people she's actually pretty strong (in a voltron sense I mean), a 3/3 Vigilance Double Strike that only gets bigger is really REALLY good.

>Whispersilk Cloak+Grafted Exoskeleton = Grim Reaper
>>
>>43871349
Even with Sunforger your forgetting a cardinal rule of edh- single use, non cantriped spells are generally bad in EDH.

They require your board to first be free of a lock, IE isocron septum imprinted far//away. Most answers you face aren't even other creatures-mostly the endless creature hate the format has, then having a consistent number of these will throw off your threat to answer to ramp ratio, and you better hope she has boots or Anger in the yard least you let her chill for 3 turns around your "empty" tables.
>>
>>43867156
Anyone?
>>
>>43871881
Naaaaw, you got this anon
>>
>>43871031
I'd really like a good Abzan enchantress commander.
Also, Serra's Sanctim and Cabal Coffers are out of my budget, so I'm glad he sucks even with a mana base like that.
>>
>>43866489
White is singlehandedly thee worst monocolor, actually. Red is really solid nowadays with all the support it got.
>>
>>43849707
Cant forget master of cruelties with alesha , they best buds
>>
Why is Dragonlord Ojutai such an expensive card?
>>
>>43872605
Standard.
>>
>>43872605
Standard
>>
>>43872605
Because it's shit.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 40

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.