[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
EDH/Commander General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 51
File: Waterbreathing.jpg (179 KB, 480x680) Image search: [Google]
Waterbreathing.jpg
179 KB, 480x680
Blue edition
What makes you hate Blue in EDH?

RESOURCES

http://www.mtgcommander.net
>Official Site: Contains deck building rules and the current ban list.

http://www.tappedout.net
>Deck List Site: You can search for decks that other people have made. Authors often have comments that explain their deck’s strategy and card choices.

http://www.mtgsalvation.com/forums/the-game/commander-edh
>Another resource for commander discussion; they have an entire forum dedicated to discussing decks. People often make primers, which go into detail about how they built and play their deck.

http://www.edhrec.com/
>Statistically see what everyone else puts in their commander decks based on what is posted to the internet.

http://manabasecrafter.com/

>Find out what lands you can add to your deck, sorted by category, based on a chosen Commander’s color identity.

CARD SEARCHING

http://gatherer.com
>Official search site. Current for all sets but has a terrible UI.

http://www.magiccards.info
>Unofficial, but has GOAT search interface
>>
What cards are the best things to search off Dimir House Guard in B/G? The fact that meren can recycle transmute creatures is neat, so besides Damnation and Solemn Sim what other good cards sit at 4cmc
>>
Can blue do that?
>>
>>43824220
Syphon Mind
Birthing Pod
Crypt Ghast
Diabolic Tutor
Leyline of the Void
Alot of ramp/creature tutors in green

There's a ton others, but those seem like the best staples at that cmc in b/g
>>
File: GM_1[1].png (191 KB, 265x370) Image search: [Google]
GM_1[1].png
191 KB, 265x370
Who else Karlov here?
>>
How do you guys deal with a super competitive meta that has a number of turn 1 wins and no friends?
>>
Olivia voldaren is for plebs
>>
>>43824771
>Tutor for a tutor
genius
>>
>>43823645
>What makes you hate Blue in EDH?
Prophet of Krupix
>>
>>43824952
That's why I now play price of glory
>>
>>43824821
You have three options.

>Get gud
Adapt to the meta. Increase the powerlevel of your decks, run countermagic, run ways to deal with infinite combos, run hate cards. High-level Magic is a lot of fun, but expensive to get to.
>Proxy up
See above, but pack your deck with the cards you want but don't have. If they bitch about it, go to...
>Explain how you feel
If you're not having fun, ask them for advice. It's no fun to win against someone with no hope of coming back, and good players know that. They're playing for a challenge. Your odds are good that they'll tune down their decks slightly, or better yet, help you bring yours up.
Good luck, anon.

>>43824983
Such a kickass card. It's like Venser, but harder to remove and less of a priority. It gives just enough options for your opponent that they'll leave it on the field, punishes super hard.
>>
File: Image.jpg (33 KB, 223x310) Image search: [Google]
Image.jpg
33 KB, 223x310
Hey guys, put anything cool in your GY lately?
>>
>>43824220
I'd rather run Demonic over House Guard. NOT SURE WHY.
>>
>>43824940
8 mana to tutor any card isn't the worst deal in colors that can pump out serious mana. It's rarely going to happen, sure, but it's added DHG versatility.

>>43825150
golly gee willikers it's almost like you can run both
>>
>>43824813
Shitty lifegain reporting in
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/requiem-aeternam-dona-eis-domine/
>>
>>43825307
I'd rather run Demonic and Vampiric over House Guard.

I'd rather run Demonic, Vampiric, and Beseech the Queen over House Guard.

See where I'm going here? He's really fucking far down the pecking order of tutors. I get that the recursion is cute, but honestly just run good cards.
>>
>>43825024
>Such a kickass card
Absolutely. Especially since my group loves prophet and things like vedalken orrery
>>
File: 49.jpg (59 KB, 312x445) Image search: [Google]
49.jpg
59 KB, 312x445
>>43825057
oh you know.

trying to push Meren into the stax direction she wants to be in. I feel like oppression and tainted aether would be good includes but can't figure out where to slot them in.

also awakening zone or ophiomancer should probably come in here somewhere.

http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/meren-cairn-necromancer/

r8 b8 pls no h8
>>
>>43825362
I run DHG in Chainer where he doubles as a sac outlet/win enabler, and I run a lot of 4cmc cards for him to go find. Obviously that dual functionality increases his value a great deal, and I probably wouldn't run him if that were the case, but it looks like Meren could reasonably abuse him. No one is going to reasonably compare DHG with Demonic or Vampiric, but it's a niche card that excels in certain decks.
>>
>>43824242
It's from Time spiral block so all rules are off, especially when having to refer to a basically defunct creature type like Homarids
>>
>>43825414
If you're working on saccing your own dudes, would zulaport cut-throat be worth adding? Seems like he'd do a fair amount of work in the deck. Though I'll be damned if I know what to replace.
>>
>>43825525
zulaport is definitely on the list, probably lotus cobra since it's not quite pulling its weight.
>>
>>43825414
Archfiend of depravity could be good in there for putting greater pressure on your opponents. Sheoldred could also be good, though I'm not sure how often it would try to compete with Meren for targets in the grave
>>
>>43825414
>Value Creatures
Caustic Caterpillar
Elves of Deep Shadow
Smothering Abomination
Bane of Progress
Avenger of Zendikar
Craterhoof Behemoth
>Value Enchantments
Deathreap Ritual
Black Market
>Sac Outlets
Natural Order
Dread Return
Phyrexian Altar
Birthing Pod
Evolutionary Leap
>Tutors
Green Sun's Zenith
Chord of Calling
Summoner's Pact
Demonic Tutor
>Fuck Paying 10 Mana for my Commander
Reanimate
Animate Dead
Dance of the Dead
>>
>>43823645
>why do I hate blue in EDH?

Because it does too much. Counterspells, bounce, flicker, tap&untap, draw, extra turns.

It synergizes almost perfectly with the rest of the colors. Anything that blue itself can't do, IE life gain and mana ramp, can be supplemented by black or green.
>>
>>43823645
Did anyone else call this ability "Bubblebeam" instead of "blue firebreathing"?
>>
>>43823645
You can't choose that mantis as a commander you dipshit, put a real commander as a thread opener next time if you want your shitty thread to succeed.
>>
>>43825362
Fear
Regenerate
Sac Outlet
Tutor a 4drop

Seems pretty good to me. He's not going to win the game on his own, but definitely puts you a step closer.
>>
Red is objectively the worst color.

When was the last time you saw a successful mono red deck that wasn't goblins?
>>
>>43826405
What is purph?
Daretti?
>>
>>43826433
>Purphoros
>hurr I'm gonna sit there and shit out goblin tokens for free damage. Am I creative now?

Honestly forgot about Daretti though. So you got me there.
>>
File: Zirlan of the Claw.jpg (28 KB, 223x310) Image search: [Google]
Zirlan of the Claw.jpg
28 KB, 223x310
>>43826405
Saw this guy do some work the other day with a mycosynth lattice and a hellkite tyrant
>>
File: Zada.jpg (64 KB, 312x445) Image search: [Google]
Zada.jpg
64 KB, 312x445
>>43826405
Norin the Wary? I've seen it do work.
Red ain't the best, but it's not completely trash.

I've having a lot of fun with Zada, too. It's not entirely gobbos, but there's a fair amount of synergy there.

What super-obvious things am I neglecting?
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/zada-ink-treader/
>>
What do you guys think of gisela as a commander? I just broke intot hw format and have been having great sucess with her, unfortunately people invariably Bitch when they see that I'm playing her. I don't think she's particularly unfair, especially since most of my spells are pricey
>>
>>43826612
They're faggots for complaining. She's a pretty bad commander due to costing so much mana in colours that don't have access to fast mana. Her ability doesn't even stop combos so I don't get why anyone would complain.
>>
>>43826637
Yea I run cost reduction (Herald of war, incubator) and artifact mana sources to help get her out. I like her as a commander, it lets me play angels, I don't win off gimmicks, I win because I hit you for 45 damage off three creatures. But yea, she generates ALOT of salt
>>
>>43826471
>moving goal posts
>>
>>43826612
>people bitch when they see her

Why? She's a RW creature that has a CMC of 7. If you're playing RW and spending 7 mana on one spell...I don't really know what you're doing.

If you're dead set on playing RW, you're much better off with Iroas. Cheaper to cast, and FAR more beneficial to the RW playstyle.
>>
>>43826705
Ok be honest. Have you ever seen a Purphoros deck that didn't use goblins?

There's a reason Purphoros is such a hated commander. You play him, then just sit back while cards like Krenko and Goblin Offensive do the work for you. And if the effect damage doesn't kill you, the army of tokens will.

And it's damn near impossible to stop unless you play white and can exile/board wipe all willy nilly.
>>
>>43825804
>avengikar
should probably run this over scourge, but i want to do a test game with the dredge dragon first.

>natural order
don't feel like I'm running enough green to warrant it.

>birthing pod
I'm trying out garruk relentless in that spot for now; the tutor effect is a little more flexible, it's a token producer, and having the backup overrun is something I've always been a fan of.

>evolutionary leap
maybe instead of Survival? I don't know what to cut for this

>reanimate effects
not really entombing a huge dude, and chainer covers that the best. If I wanted to run another one dread return and necromancy would be best since DR synergizes with the deck and necromancy can serve as an instant speed trick or a true reanimate.
wake the dead could work too I suppose.

all this and I'm still trying to figure out space for tainted aether and oppression
>>
>>43824983
God I suck at this game. I played nothing but mono-red for like three years, and wanted to but couldn't justify PoG the whole time, whilst getting raped by prophets every game.

Gonna stick that shit in every deck now. And just leave it in my hand until someone drops a Prophet
>>
>>43826818
Like I said I like her and I've been fairly sucesful (I've been playing 4 man ffa and have a record of 7-3). I like that she lets me use angels and my opponents can actually interact with me, instead of masturbating with purp or infinite turns with narset, etc.
>>
>>43826907
Who said anything about Entombing a huge dude? Making your commander cost B instead of 8GB is a huge deal. And it hits anyone's graveyard lel. And if you want some cards to cut, how about these shit cards:

>Bloodghast
>Carrion Feeder
>Mindslicer
>Phyrexian Plaguelord
>Scourge of Nel Toth
>Slum Reaper
>Viridian Zealot
>Yavimaya Granger
>Zulaport Cutthroat
>A few lands because 37 is way too many when you can run Cultivate and Kodama's Reach while generally searching for them off your dudes
>Altar of Dementia
>Smokestack
>Bloodchief Ascension
>Palace Siege
>Words of Waste
>Life from the Loam

These are bad compared to options that aren't even expensive.
>>
>>43827013
>Mindslicer
>Smokestack
>Life from the Loam
>shit cards

No anon, you are the scrub.
>>
>>43825321
>Resplendent Mentor
I've thought of putting her in mine, but I'm not sure. She seems a bit pricey. How does she do?
>>
Whats a good commander for alliances. Like, making other players work for you with threats or rewards. It so rarely fuckin works, but those few times I can 'convince' another player to do shit are the best games of EDH, even if they immediately betray me and blast me off the table afterwards

Hardmode: not Zedruu
>>
File: 1439234449022.jpg (26 KB, 444x408) Image search: [Google]
1439234449022.jpg
26 KB, 444x408
What's a good finisher for a chaos deck? Specifically Riku. I don't wanna exactly win I just wanna have something, just in case.
>>
>>43827702
Tasigur?
Basandra can do some fun shit
>>
>>43827702
Merieke or Lady Evangela playing all of the conspiracy Will of the Council cards; Edric and all of his usual bullshit; Gahiji if you like Naya and stompy stuff.
>>
>>43827802
COIN FLIPS
>>
>>43827530
Honestly not sure yet, I can't get my playgroup to gather for the life of me.
>>
File: 1445219987062.jpg (115 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
1445219987062.jpg
115 KB, 900x600
Will Emrakul ever get unbanned? I really want to play with Emrakul...
>>
>>43827802
Any given infinite combo. Splinter Twin would work, I have a friend who plays Woldgorger Dragon combo, I've also seen Sword of Feast and Famine with Aggravated Assault or Hellkite Charger.

Or you could just cast Apocalypse and wait for everyone to quit.
>>
>>43827802
>I don't wanna exactly win

You're the worst kind of player.
>>
File: 1443968105617.gif (208 KB, 312x322) Image search: [Google]
1443968105617.gif
208 KB, 312x322
>tfw playing Armageddon right after your opponent casts Boundless Realms
>tfw it always ends in massive fanny damage
>>
File: welp.jpg (32 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
welp.jpg
32 KB, 400x300
>>43828901
Boundless a realms makes for the best salt for people with it in their decks

>Playing Pharika
>ramp mcrampsmore hits Boundless on T4
>white player drops a wrath
>cast Natural Affinity with 2 lands in hand
>assblasted

>playing Chandra
>have Valakut
>Riku Boundless Realms
>mfw fork is a spell
>kill him with Valakut

>Playing Jeleva
>Exile Boundless Realms
>swing
>Grixis control puts 7 lands into play
>mfw

They never learn. They never fucking learn. MLD isn't even uncommon in our group.
>>
>>43826895
Krenko isn't even a big deal. You know how hard it is to activate Krenko at a table with even one other competent player? Krenko dies ALL THE TIME. You have to end step Vial him in, or drop him with Goblin Wizard, or get him into the board with a haste giving lord in play already. Krenko is removal bait of the highest order.
You want to know what will kill you in a Purph deck?
Goblin Warrens.
>>
Question: Does Aven Shrine, as written, "gain" you 0 life? Does Karlov see this as a life gaining trigger, despite the life gained being 0?
>>
File: confused star wars man.jpg (28 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
confused star wars man.jpg
28 KB, 768x768
>>43829120
>Be playing against Scion of the Ur-Dragon
>Have Karmic Justice out
>Warn him that if he destroys my creatures, I'll destroy his lands
>He destroys my creatures
>I destroy his lands
>He scoops and sulks
>>
>>43829383
>land destruction
People like you need to stop playing commander
>>
>>43829373
You've inadvertently answered your own question. Zero is nothing. You haven't actually gained any life, so nothing will trigger.
>>
>>43829457
People like you need to stop playing magic
>>
File: 72.jpg (51 KB, 312x445) Image search: [Google]
72.jpg
51 KB, 312x445
>>43829457
>whining about land destruction
People like you need to git gud
>>
>>43829480
To be honest, I was wondering if Aven Shrine made a trigger that said "you gain 0 life" on the stack or not, which brought me to that stupid question in the first place. Makes sense, though.
>>
>>43829487
Oh, I misremembered. He blew up my enchantments. I was playing Sigarda.
>>
>>43826477
Thats hilarious. Just steal a boardstate.
>>
>>43829383
Rock on.

>>43829457
He was even political about it with full on warning. Implying the post wasn't bait
>>
>>43829524
The best mono-R general nobody plays.
>>
>>43823645
Blue players who search their library multiple times on other player's turns.
Blue players who take multiple time warpy turns.
Blue players who cast Storm Crow on the second turn - I mean c'mon at least give me a chance.
>>
>>43829313
>Playing Krenko without a conscious hand count on each player in mind and noticing untapped land and rushing to cast turn four mindlessly regardless of set up or not having elemental blast or goblin chirurgeon as insurance or cheating him out turn 2-3. OK.
>>
File: kaalia.jpg (71 KB, 620x441) Image search: [Google]
kaalia.jpg
71 KB, 620x441
>>43829457
I will Avacyn/Boros Charm>Armageddon you all day every day.
>>
>>43830563
Buddy, I've got chirurgeon, wild ricochet, Red Elemental Blast, Cavern of Souls, even Grip of Chaos. Krenko can and will die anyway. Loss aversion is a powerful motivator.
Good ol' Wrath of God...
>>
>>43830563
Also, Purph is Turn 4. Anything else is heresy unto the God.
>>
Building a Jeskai Prowess/Heroic abuse deck. Who would make a better Commander, Narset or Shu Yun?
>>
>>43823645
despicable blue mage stories?
>newbie player playing sidisi, undead vizier
>it's not very tuned at all, he has a small card pool and just a few nicer things he's traded for/been given
>he drops gary and life drains the table for 12
>he's planning to exploit it and recur it with palace siege
>blue mage drops a kicked rite of replication on it
>karametra tries to sword gary in response
>blue mage had swan song for backup
>5 gary copies hit the battlefield and blue mage drains the table for 50, winning on the spot
>table boos the blue mage
>newbie looks a little disappointed
>I tell newbie that it's important to have a sac outlet to ditch creatures that can be used against you
>dig through my cards and give him a spawning pit, tell him how he can dump his board in response to a wrath and get half the bodies back
>blue mage shrugs and digs through his stuff
>pulls out an ashnod's altar and gives it to the newbie
>newbie gets a little better from the experience
>>
>>43831318

Based Blue Mage.
>>
>>43831318
>blue mage gives the newbie a free card that's good in his deck
So stories about cool blue mages, right?
>>
>>43831432
no, blue mage is a fucking cock for 1-upping me.
>>
>>43831462
>If someone helps more than me, I don't get to be the hero!

Despicable anon stories
>>
>>43831318
cool guy
>>
>>43831462
Newbie will be grateful for both. Don't worry about it
>>
Is throwing a game ever good?
>friend wants to get into commander
>has never been very good at Magic
>buys RW precon
>I help him alter it, taking apart one of my decks (Daretti) to loan him the pieces as well as loaning him other good cards from my collection
>friend wants to play right away
>only deck I have left is a fairly cutthroat Newzuri deck that I'd recently modified from Edric
>Game 1 I play normally
>Mana dorks, Newzuri T3
>swing for five into his board of tapped lands and mana rocks T4
>Notorious Throng
>five exp counters
>6/6 flyers every turn now
>soft lock with Glen Elendra Archmage
>Friend loses, is extremely discouraged
>G2
>Don't drop dork T1 even though I have two in-hand
>Let him ult Elspeth Knight Errant even though I had a 8/8 flyer and he had no blockers besides soldier tokens
>Hold onto cyclonic rift (with enough mana to overload) even when he has Gisela and Inferno titan on board
>lose spectacularly, friend is now amped to play more commander

Did I do the right thing, /tg/? Should I not have let him win?
>>
>>43831692
>friend is now amped to play more commander
You tell me. Just be sure to keep a less finetuned deck on hand to play him without having to pull all your punches.
>>
>>43831692
You are. I would have NEVER gotten my older brother into Magic if I didn't let him win enough. The ends justify the means
>>
What tier do you think angel commanders are? I've always been a fan of them in magic. but they're never very relevant. In your opinion high is the best one?
>>
>>43826477
Can back this up, even without the lattice tyrant ends the blue player's game. Also fun with Scourge and Utvara Hellkite. Deck is way more compete tube than I expected
>>
File: Master of Circumcision.jpg (362 KB, 1024x754) Image search: [Google]
Master of Circumcision.jpg
362 KB, 1024x754
Anyone have an UB combo/control list that I could base my Circu deck off of?
So far I've got doomsday, lab maniac, demonic consultation+the creature that demonic consultations, and tutors. Primary wincon seems to be lab maniac, anyone else got something similarly game ending?
Not meant to be super ultra competitive, but more than the Aboshan tentacle politics I'm working on.
>>
>>43831821
Sigarda, probably. Comparatively cheap, resilient, and gives you access to one of the best colors in EDH.
>>
>>43829457

Zegana show us your fish tits you slut!
>>
>>43831821
Avacyn foot fetish guy pls go

Why does everyone want to run angel commanders, anyway? They're all bad, except for Sigarda Voltron or Selenia Lfe-swap. Even then, it's arguably meh.
>>
>>43831821
sigarda is probably the best angel commander just for the colors. being G/W over R/W is a massive advantage. the fact that sagarda's abilities aren't all that bad either is pretty nice.
>>
>>43831821
Basandra allows for unique builds and compliments boros well.

Gisela is great but retards here will try to tell you she costs too much. As if mana rocks and semblance anvil type cards don't exist
>>
This is my first foray into UW control/stax.
I've been building it for some time, posted in the last thread but didn't receive much feedback.

Welcoming input.
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/grand-arbiter-augustin-iv-stax-2/
>>
>>43831137
Your not wrong but the point is that you need to have so many tricks and ways to push him out his fragility is at worst an inconvenience. Also casting him when the blue mage is staring at you like a rattle snake totally untapped well. . Also Purph-daddy while more resilient has worse synergies behind him, no tribal support, and less of a plan B when he also gets sniped by any of the above non shit tier removal.
>>
>>43831168
Only the Sith deal in absolutes..
>>
>>43832240
Looks fine, some things you still need
JtMS, Mana Crypt especially, but many more mana rocks.
>>
File: KappaHD.png (311 KB, 508x512) Image search: [Google]
KappaHD.png
311 KB, 508x512
>>43832087

Jealous of my super hot gf who cosplays as Avacyn and makes me worship her angelic feet before she gives me a heavenly footjob pleb?
>>
I need a combo for my U/B deck to finish up long games. last night I get a kicked rite of replication on a rune-scarred demon and did 5 tutors and realized I didn't have anything in my whole deck to just win on the spot. I just ended up grabbing army of the damned, cyclonic rift, rise of the dark realms and two counterspells
>>
>>43833132
Duskmantle Guildmage and Mindcrank
:^)
>>
>>43833132
mind over matter + temple bell. slip an eldrazi titan in there so you don't mill yourself out. foil, pact of negation, and force of will (if you can afford) are good oh shit buttons.
>>
File: kormus bell.jpg (31 KB, 223x310) Image search: [Google]
kormus bell.jpg
31 KB, 223x310
>>43833132
urborg + kormus bell. don't even follow up with anything, just let everyone at the table remain in a state of constant nervous panic. mind games are better than winning anyway.
>>
>>43833132
Doomsday Lab Maniac.

It's super fun to resolve.
>>
Does anyone have any advice for beating burn in tiny leaders?
In general advice would help but specifically answers in grixis.
>>
>>43833810
Is tiny leaders still a thing?
>>
>>43833805
walk me through the combo. lets say I have doomsday and lab maniac in hand. what else do I need and how does it play out?
>>
Mono black control is so damn fun. Who else /asshole/ here?
>tfw playing contamination with bitterblossom
>>
>>43833859
>Play doomsday
>play labman
>draw deck with draw spells
>protect labman with counters
>win
>>
>>43833859
i'm going to give the shittiest rundown possible

have doomsday and divination in hand, e.g.
resolve doomsday. your library is now from top to bottom (laboratory maniac, gitaxian probe, brainstorm, underground sea, the tabernacle at pendrell vale)
cast divination. draw labman and gitaxian probe
cast gitaxian probe, draw brainstorm
cast labman
cast brainstorm win game

i'm sure there are ways to do it that 1) cost less than 9 mana, and 2) don't give your opponents an untap step between doomsday and winning
but fuck if i can be bothered to figure that shit out
>>
>>43833938
it seems like drawing 5 cards while holding mana for counterspells is easier said than done.
>>
File: Image.jpg (34 KB, 223x310) Image search: [Google]
Image.jpg
34 KB, 223x310
>>43826405
It has the only viable rush commander.
>>
>>43833849

No, it was just a trap for speculators.
>>
>>43833966
>holding mana for counterspells
Force, foil, disrupting shoal, daze, mindbreak trap, pact of negation.
Make it work.
>>
>>43829383
Came for the story, posted for the filename.
>>
>etched oracle in newzuri
no yeah thats cool just go ahead and ancestral recall every turn or 2 or 3 times every turn

There are so many fucking dorks that work so good with him. he's starting to become kill on sight locally because you just know as soon as he hits 5 counters that assclown is going to drop a sage of hours
>>
>>43834510
>Casting Sage of Hours on 5 counters

Nigger you drop him on 4 because Sage gives him the 5th :^)
>>
File: Demonic Consultation.jpg (40 KB, 226x311) Image search: [Google]
Demonic Consultation.jpg
40 KB, 226x311
>>43833132
>>43833859
Just use demonic consultation right before your turn starts, name a card not in your deck, exile your deck, and win during your upkeep when you cant draw
>>
>>43834641
ha, consultation + maniac + cantrip actually sounds like a funny way to win.
>>
>>43833859
Doomsday is a tough card to describe. It has a shit ton of uses. Lab maniac is just one combo. I recommend looking up doomsday primers for the vintage decks to get an idea about all of its potential interactions.
>>
>>43834751
Demonic Consultation is an instant so you dont even need to have a cantrip spell
Just cast it right before your turn starts and have a counterspell ready
You should probably run both Consultation and doomsday
>>
>>43834870
well I want to be able to win the turn I play lab maniac. he has a poor reputation in our group because of one guy who played bant durdleturdle with angus mackenzie and always tried to win by infinite mana blue sun zenith and lab maniac.

So now people will wrath just to kill lab maniac if they don't have spot removal.
>>
>>43835037
Well he's basically a combo card and combos have to be stopped dead in EDH.
>>
>>43835037
Maybe you can flash him in with teferi, leyline of anticipation, or vedalken orrery
but really, just have some counterspells in hand
>>
File: sad toed.jpg (59 KB, 408x600) Image search: [Google]
sad toed.jpg
59 KB, 408x600
>>43823645
>Love how Blue plays
>Most of its creatures look like complete shit
>>
>>43835104
Blue is supposed to have shit creatures
>>
File: boab173_sphinx[1].jpg (27 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
boab173_sphinx[1].jpg
27 KB, 250x250
>>43835104
Heard you talking shit like I wouldn't find out.
>>
>>43835217
Look at that gross ass sphinx get that shit outta my face
>>
What's the best /most oppressive /tier 1 commander? I'm talking tier 1 no argument, money if no objection so don't factor it
>>
>>43835561
Hermit Druid. Barring that, probably Sidisi.
>>
>>43835582
>hermit druid

I'm not familiar with this, care to explain?
>>
>>43835629
http://www.mtgthesource.com/forums/showthread.php?23989-EDH-Scion-of-the-Ur-Dragon-%28Hermit-Druid-Combo%29
>>
>>43835629
In a magical land far away from the prying eyes of normal people hermit druid is a legendary that can be used as a commander, either that or the poster is a retard and wrote legendary on his copy with a pen, cos it sure isnt a commander in this universe
>>
What's the most masturbatory, self felating, jerk off one man forever turns general / deck in EDH?
I'm talking like most of the game is spent watching this asshole take his year long turns.
>>
>>43835813
Patron of the Moon
>>
>>43835813
Literally anything Storm.
>>
File: 1447351011213.jpg (65 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1447351011213.jpg
65 KB, 600x600
>>43835813
Narset. I'm a Narset player
It's also pointless because you can literally end the game there and then because they're gonna win and you know it, they know it, everyone knows it, but they insist on doing it.
>>
>>43835813
100% narset. sometimes elf balll players piss me off when they drop a thousand year elixir and take 10 minutes playing half their deck out, but those are much less common in my experience
>>
File: Razia.jpg (79 KB, 461x792) Image search: [Google]
Razia.jpg
79 KB, 461x792
I recently edited my Aurelia list and wanted some feedback.

http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/aurelias-neverending-combat/
>>
>>43835938
have you considered aggravated assault? it's an e-z mode combo with feast and famine if you can get an attacker through
>>
>>43835938
Cards you may want to look at:
Aggravated Assault
Bedlam
Captive Flame
Ghitu War Cry
Goblin War Drums
Grand Melee
Gratuitous Violence
Hand to Hand
Invasion Plans
Iroas, God of Victory
No Quarter
Price of Glory
Rage Reflection
Raging River
Sneak Attack
Stand or Fall
Stranglehold
Total War
War Cadence
War's Toll
>>
>>43836027
I had it for the longest time and removed it because I couldn't drop either or it got blown away instantly and I got hated off the table for a few turns, people really get salty about it.

>>43836059
Yeah, I need more resource denial AND Anthems.
>>
>>43836216
If you are looking for resource denial, I run Mana Web in damn near every deck I have.
>>
>>43823645
Blue players.
They want to play an unfair game but be threated like they're non-threatening and of course will rattlesnake the table as soon as whomever can answer their bullshit taps out to deal with another threat.
>>
>>43824904
This bitch got assfucked in the pussy by the legendary vampire tripod.
>>
>>43835938
>Cards that are crap:
1x Adarkar Valkyrie
1x Angel of Serenity
1x Archangel of Thune
1x Balefire Liege
1x Bogardan Hellkite
1x Desolation Giant
1x Flametongue Kavu
1x Gisela, Blade of Goldnight
1x Rout
1x Tragic Arrogance
1x Ajani Vengeant
1x Chandra, Pyromaster
1x Gideon, Ally of Zendikar
1x Spawning Pit
1x Spear of Heliod
1x Wild Ricochet

The above cards don't really have any place in an aurelia list, and their only justification is funsies. Funsies is a perfectly valid reason to run a card, but not one that I'm going to be discussing since that isn't helpful to you.

Consider:
Sublime Archangel
Faithless Looting
Mad Prophet
Goblin Looter
Weathered Wayfarer
Cataclysm
Akroma's Vengeance
Slice and Dice
Decree of Justice
Ravages of War (pricey IIRC, but worth it)
cutting 3 lands after reducing your mana curve to a respectable 2.7-3.2
Adding in way more reliable artifact mana
Wheel of Fortune
Reforge the Soul
Faith's Reward
Ghostway

I had a lot of success with a fast MLD based aurelia deck, that used her ability to untap creatures with relevant abilities. The goal would be to blow up everyone's lands and then protect your shit with either faith's reward or boros charm both of which are tutorable with sunforger.
>>
>>43825362
>>43825505
The only transmute I ever run is Dimir Machinations because it tutors LotV, Stones, Swords, Arena and Blasting Station..
>>
>>43836347
Since when has Rout been crap?

Actually most of those cards are good, though I agree that some of them don't belong in the deck.
>>
anyone use ghostly flicker in their lists? any favorite targets for it? a friend recommended I try it because pretty much every creature in my silumgar list has an ETB, and I've been impressed the ~3 times i've got to use it.
>>
>>43836386
To me it's too mana expensive for the ideal aurelia deck: You'll never cast it as an instant, and it's one mana more expensive than wrath of god. It also only hits creatures, which isn't that great IMO. Blasphemous Act would be better.

In other decks its great.
>>
Am I insane for considering Sawtooth Loon for Ephara? The card always seems nice and it always disappoints me.
>>
>>43836368
is tolaria west too shite in serious meta? :<
>>
File: 69.jpg (52 KB, 312x445) Image search: [Google]
69.jpg
52 KB, 312x445
>>43836425
I run Cloudshift in my Lavinia list, but all my other blinking effects are on permanents for repeating. But that's WU over UB. Give it a go.
>>
>>43836436
Ah, gotcha. That's not my deck anyway, I thought I'd point that out.

Looking at his deck, Blasphemous Act and Wrath of God would probably be the best additions. Too many of his boardwipes destroy lands, which can be dangerous politically.
>>
>>43836499
>Too many of his boardwipes destroy lands, which can be dangerous politically

What are they gonna do with no mana? Embrace the MLD anon.
>>
>>43831821
>Sigarda>Red Akroma>Selenia>Aurelia>Anya>Gisela>Iona>Avacyn>Bruna>Radiant.
>>
>>43833909
>Kormus Bell, Night of Souls' Betrayal, Contamination, Bitterblossom, Uba Mask, The Rack, Shrieking Affliction.

Best boardstate ever thanks to 3 punks too stubborn to know when to quit.
>>
>>43831821
Bruna is the best mechanically
New Rakroma has the best art ever put on a magic card.
>>
>>43835660
Karador/Ur-Dragon aren't Karador/Ur-Dragon decks, they're Hermit Druid decks.
Similar to how Mono Black decks aren't whomever the fuck decks, they're Cabal Coffers decks.
>>
Ok, so I'm going to be rebuilding my Nahiri deck, and I'm going to get some sweet discounts Friday at my lgs. What are some staples for Nahiri besides every sword of X/Y? Stoneforge and Stonehewer are at the top of my list.
>>
>>43836572
Toshiro is pretty distinct.
>>
>>43836597
jitte, batterskull, skullclamp
>>
File: 9301.jpg (17 KB, 200x285) Image search: [Google]
9301.jpg
17 KB, 200x285
>>43829383

Yay illegal plays

Read your cards

>noncreature permanent
>>
>>43836572
Chainer, Toshiro, Inami, Marrow-Gnawer, Macar, and (rip) Braids want to talk to you.
>>
my hatred of blue comes from two sources (basically one problem with several facets):
Time - if blue players take too long to combo out OR if blue slows down the game too much.
Anything that wastes time needlessly. Wasting time in fun ways is fine (a.k.a. playing commander), but wasting the group's time and it not being fun is truly abhorrent and brings out my nerd rage.
>>
>>43836768
He corrects himself at >>43829503 though.
>>
>>43823645
>Maralen of the Mornsong+Stranglehold

Why did nobody tell me about the most asshole thing you can do in BR?
>>
I don't actually hate blue. I'm more dissapointed in my personal experience with it. I'm just not that skilled at playing ux control. It's not that I'm incapable of playing control, I play monoblack Kothophed control and that deck has some good finishers, but when building something like Oona, I could never get used to it for some reason. It's finding the mix between card draw, tutors, counter spells, removal, and creatures which II think gets me.
>tldr
I should get gud at playing Ux control but am struggling.
>>
>>43836741
Thankfully, I have all 3 of those. Shit, clamp came in the precon.
>>
http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/meren-cairn-necromancer/

ran Meren out for the first test games tonight, became clear to me that stax is definitely the direction to push her in, if she can't start strangling people out she just sorta durdles until someone else wins. problem is I'm very inexperienced with stax, so it's probably gonna be a while until I get proficient. the ramp could stand to get pushed to 1-2 cmc, and maybe add a couple more ramp pieces in general. getting the right mix of hand and mana denial's going to be a pain too. time to start testing I suppose.
>>
File: banana.jpg (228 KB, 600x848) Image search: [Google]
banana.jpg
228 KB, 600x848
>>43836571

>tfw picked up a FtV: Angels a couple weeks ago

Can't say it wasn't mostly for the Akromas.
>>
>>43836597

Scroll Rack
Mind's Eye
SDT
Humility
Puresteel Paladin
Taj-Nar Swordsmith
Enlightened Tutor
>>
I'm interested in playing EDH, who's the cutest commander?
>>
>>43837164

Blue Braids
>>
>>43837164
Kola-chan, the Storm's QT

Don't play her, Gahiji is pretty much better and that isn't saying much.

I'd answer Isperia, but she's a sexy little sphinx.
>>
File: IMG_20151126_242703240.jpg (1 MB, 1456x2592) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151126_242703240.jpg
1 MB, 1456x2592
Has anyone else had a chance to play with Mizzix? I won a game today against some very good decks but It involved taking a 13 minute turn chaining Epic experiment into ritual into mana geyser into mizzix mastery into Minds desire into volcanic vision + a million free cantrips. And then proceeding to kill the rest of the players with jin gitaxias, teferi and a horde of 46 goblins with a hand full of protection and counters.

Also I altered my Mizzix to be a robot with a brain because the original art is terrible.

>>43836571
The Truth, Red Akromas art is amazing
>>
File: Basandra.jpg (558 KB, 755x576) Image search: [Google]
Basandra.jpg
558 KB, 755x576
>>43837040
>>43836571
Terese makes the best angel art.
>>
>>43837209
I want that alter.

I hope you run Overwhelming Intellect just for the flavor.
>>
>>43837186
What do you think of Jhoira?
>>
>>43833967
hes fun to play against, but when i play with my own life total, it feels like hes passing wins out
>>
>>43837225
Thank goodness you said something anon playing another game without overwhelming intellect in the deck would be an egregious sin.
>>
Alter all your spells to feature floating brains.

Run that phyrexian brain-in-a-jarbot too.
>>
>>43837209
>>43837254
>>43837261

And change the creature type to Gobrain Wizard.
>>
>>43837077
>>43836741
>>43836597

How many equipment should I run in Nahiri? I'm not entirely sure how I should a royally build the deck. Swords of x/y, Jitte, batterskull, clamp, tutors, ect.

Then what?
>>
File: 1440577837660.png (41 KB, 491x553) Image search: [Google]
1440577837660.png
41 KB, 491x553
>>43837234

Fucked a nigger, 0/10 would leave to die in the street.
>>
Land destruction. Stuff like Sun TItan and Emeria Shepard. Hate bearss are also an option
>>
>>43837164
It depends on what you are looking for:
Pia and Kiran Nalaar: Cutest couple
Isamaru, Hound of Konda: Literally a puppy.
Ishi-Ishi, Akki Crackshot: Not int the traditional sense, but more of "Aw it thinks its people!"
Phelddagrif: Have you ever seen a baby hippo?
Squee, Goblin Nabob: He's just so happy!
Elesh Norn, Grand Cenobite: Cutest outfit Also pretty up there if your a xenophile
The rest is down to specific sexual preferences.
>>
>>43837245
Thats why you run all the equipment lifelink, and all the damage negation you can find. Besides, if you aren't tuning it to win turn 5 at the latest then you're doing it wrong.
>>
>>43837299
have you considered running an artifact recursion backup plan? white has a few guys that can return artifacts from your graveyard to play maybe play a few modular guys with cathers crusade? I dunno I don't own a mono white deck.
>>
>>43837351
oh no, i dont play red, i was the one fed the wins. i play meren and heretical healer lili.
>>
>>43837329
Isamaru is cute. Its too bad all the other hounds suck ass.
>>
"when this creature attacks, destroy target creature defending play controls, then put a +1+1 counter on grimgrin."

so if the defending player does not control creatures does grimgrin not get a +1+1? right?
>>
>>43837581
correct
>>
>>43823645
>Blue edition

The fact they never ever win or always win.

There is no in between either the deck sucks and gets steamrolled by my weakest deck which is fucking mono white human tribal made out of all my left over cards or they always win no matter what anyone does to try and stop them.

The ones that loses bitch and moan and get angry as fuck at everyone for always winning. The ones that win Either gloat all the time because they win and we have to humor them until they switch decks or they complain that we all suck because we run "obsolete colors."

When ever I find out that blue is the major color of the deck I always know I'm not going to have fun.
>>
>>43835241
he's not gross, he's completed
>>
File: m'alphite.jpg (41 KB, 421x412) Image search: [Google]
m'alphite.jpg
41 KB, 421x412
>>43837619

Blue players are easy to best. They foolishly rely on the same few tricks, so 'tis simple to predict their every move. It's why I will only play against a blue player once, to show them my superior intellect and advanced strategy they are yet incapable of fathoming.
>>
>>43823645
Talrand, the counterspells
>>
im thinking blue white flyers with a control theme, like police, but with more brutality. Who should i use that isn't the assmaster grand arbiter?
>>
>>43837728

Livinia of the 10th you unkawaii baka!!
>>
>hating Blue

git gud scrubs
>>
>>43837751
かわいくない*

ありがとうございます、ばかさん
>>
>>43837728
Gwafa Hazid - arrest everybody
Kangee - bird tribal
>>
File: tsunsharke.webm (3 MB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
tsunsharke.webm
3 MB, 600x338
>>43837775
>>
Which is the most brutal, unfun Stax general ever made? I've ran Nahiri up until now to great success (if no one plays combo I'm the high priority target) and about 60% of the time I manage to win against 3 guys ganging up again me, but I want to take it to the next level.

I'm thinking Daxos the Returned. Gives access to Black and he seems like he was made for this.
>>
>>43837807
mikey the unhallowed
>>
>>43835656
I know this is an old post but is there any reason they run Scion over other 5 colour generals? They don't run any dragons, Horde of Notions seems better for a backup commander damage wincon, Child wipes the board and Reaper King + Rite is rather nasty.
>>
>>43837862
Isn't he more combo-oriented?
>>
>>43837807
Oloro seems pretty strong to me.
>>
>>43837907
I already have him as my pillowfort bleeder / esper goodstuff commander
>>
>>43837702
You jest but there really is a massive difference in behavior between people who love mono-black control and people who love mono-blue control.

MBC will try to win by establishing control over your resources and board presence.
MUC will try to stop you from winning and establish an emotional dominance.

When a guy has you hellbent with Rack, Affliction, Lilly and repeatable removal on the field, he's not trying to fuck with your mind, he's winning through total control of your board.

When a guy counters everything and softlocks with a million mana, Capsize and Forbid, he's no longer trying to win, he's trying to make you admit you lost and concede to his "superiority".
>>
>>43837885
does it make him less unfun to play against
>>
So I'm thinking of building a Daxos deck and to get the most possible experience counters, I'm thinking of a reanimator theme. Things like Unhallowed Pact, Gift of Immortality, Phyrexian Reclamation etc combined with boardwipes and sac effects.
That and stalling the game with Eidolon of Rhetoric, Curse of Exhaustion, Sphere of Safety etc.

Yay or nay?
>>
>>43838302
Throw in Recurring Nightmare while you're at it, would work great with Daxos.

Oh, wait..
>>
File: smug.jpg (43 KB, 672x372) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
43 KB, 672x372
>Sit down to have a game with friends
>Nekusar player is doing his thing, nobody's stopping him because we have bigger shit to worry about.
>I play Michiko Konda, Truth Seeker
>mfw he's never seen that card before
>mfw he reads the card
>mfw he has nothing in hand to deal with her and nobody else wants to help Nekusar
>>
>>43838373
So he just sacked his Nekusar, right?
>>
>>43838435
He actually didn't, the dumb fuck. Not in the first turn anyway because another player's life was low enough that he was entertaining dreams of wheeling to him death. So he just sac'd the majority of his lands so his nekusar waifu and all of his precious draw enchantment/artifacts could stay untouched.
And then he wheeled to kill that other player and Michiko made him sac all of those anyway.
>>
>>43838302
We're in the same boat friendo, so yay. But I think I will go the Stax avenue with Grave Pact, Martyr's Bond, Karmic Justice, Kismet, Armageddon, Attrition, Smokestack and the like.
>>
>>43829487

>Karmic Justice

That name... did they copy Dark Souls?
>>
>>43838489
The card is older than Dark Souls.
>>
>>43838489
>did they copy Dark Souls?
>the card was originally printed in 2001

I'm not certain anon, but I wouldn't put it past them.
>>
>>43835813
Brago.
Trigger trigger trigger trigger trigger trigger.
now imagine it with double strike
>>
>>43836772
I know my Chainer deck has a pretty huge boner for kebab coffers
>>
>>43837728
Brago.
Then run Moat.
>>
>>43837728
Fucking Isperia
>>
>>43835813
My Derevi deck tends to take a while after start abusing anything that says "tap: draw a card", though the best thing to do is drop Prophet of Kruphix and almost take an extra turn on everyone else's.

>>43835859
To be fair, it's usually like three or four actual turns that extend into an unlimited number of turns. This is so far my favorite thing to do in commander. Too bad I can't afford it in paper. Worst thing is when someone misdirects your time stretch, though
>>
Is there an EDH deck out there that's Samurai Themed that doesn't use Agrus Kos, Wojek Veteran as a commander? He doesn't really fit the theme, even if he's the best card so you can use both White and Res Samurai.
>>
>>43838929
Not really, but probably Aurelia as she seems to have the best effect for a red white legendary overall. I really want a Red White samurai lord
>>
>>43837223
>Teresa makes the best art

FTFY
>>
File: Avacyn, Angel of Hope.jpg (86 KB, 312x445) Image search: [Google]
Avacyn, Angel of Hope.jpg
86 KB, 312x445
How good a Commander is my waifu?
>>
>>43839606
Depends. Do you have a foot fetish?
>>
>>43839606
>8 mana
>Mono white
>Doesn't do anything by itself
Pretty shit.
>>
>>43839640
>Doesn't do anything by itself
it's a flying indestructible vigilance 8/8 by itself. Sure, it gets exiled super-easily but that's still not nothing.
>>
>>43839816
>it gets exiled super-easily
Unlike what? Thragtusk?
>>
>>43839606
>>43839816
just remember to include a sac outlet, else you'll let the blue mage cück you with gilded drake/treachery/mind control/blatant thievery/etc
>>
>>43839860
Or you could just put some boots on her before letting the blue player get a turn.
>>
>>43837728
>>43838898
Seconding Isperia, the Inscrutable. It's a really fun mechanic, and having a tutor based general lets you compete fairly well with mid/high tier decks.
>>
Who is the most fun blue general?
>>
>>43840708
thassa sea monsters. blue braids tentacle party
>>
>>43839606
Control Magic
>>
Happy Thanksgiving EDH general.
>>
What are the chances of Ultra Pro page binders or Dragon Shields going on sale during Black Friday or Cyber Monday?
>>
>>43841109
You too, anon. You're a chill guy.
>>
>Buy the new Izzet commander deck

>Take out the card that lets you sac for a 5/5 dragon token

>Replace it with Possibility Storm

>Play a game at my local store

>Trigger Possibility Storm

>Everyone else is smiling and laughing as they see what they get

>Except for the mono-blue player, who glared at me half of the game and refused to shake afterwards

I'm well on my way to becoming scum. Which other chaotic cards should I drop in?
>>
File: trapessence.jpg (42 KB, 265x370) Image search: [Google]
trapessence.jpg
42 KB, 265x370
Would you use this card in EDH /tg/?
>>
File: that gave me the PUMP.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
that gave me the PUMP.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
>>43837223
I've always been too busy berating her bad ability to notice the art, muh dick.
>>
>>43839606
I prefer gisela but that's just me.

>tfw killing everyone with three creatures in one turn thanks to sword of FnF and seize the day (or that one red enchantment I can't recall the name of)
>>
Is it possible to make a good mono-red Chandra themed deck?
>>
>>43840847
I think Braids is on the top of my list too.
>>
>>43836840

I tried using Meren and big fatty reanimation. It's not fast enough. So I guess I'm going to stax also. Never did stax before either.
What are some must have for the deck that need to be put in it immediately?
>>
>>43841960
Probably not, but theme decks outside of elves or goblins are not generally that powerful to begin with. I have a Thassa seamonster deck, and a monoblack vampire tribal deck. Neither of which wins very often but I enjoy playing them in metas that aren't super cutthroat.

I'm sure a mono red Chandra-themed deck could be passable, but not competitive.
>>
I don't know where I'm going with this but it looks like a ton of fun.
Any ideas? Preferably on the cheap and fun side.

1 Confusion in the Ranks
1 Conjured Currency
1 Curse of Echoes
1 Elkin Lair
1 Eye of the Storm
1 Forced Fruition
1 Grand Melee
1 Grip of Chaos
1 Hive Mind
1 Maelstrom Nexus
1 Maelstrom Wanderer
1 Riku of Two Reflections
1 Mana Cache
1 Possibility Storm
1 Puca's Mischief
1 Shared Fate
1 Shimmer
1 Teferi's Realm
1 Wild Evocation
1 Cultural Exchange
1 Epic Experiment
1 Insurrection
1 Knowledge Exploitation
1 Mass Mutiny
1 Molten Psyche
1 Order of Succession
1 Scrambleverse
1 Warp World
1 Whims of the Fates
1 Gate to the Æther
1 Knowledge Pool
1 Omen Machine
1 Teferi's Puzzle Box
1 Chaos Warp
1 Etherium-Horn Sorcerer
1 Fatespinner
1 Cast Through Time
1 Dream Halls
1 Apocalypse
1 Decree of Annihilation
1 Jokulhaups
1 Obliterate
1 Rite of Replication
1 Sol Ring
1 Thran Dynamo
1 Worn Powerstone
1 Galvanoth
1 Boldwyr Intimidator
1 Jhoira of the Ghitu
1 Kruphix, God of Horizons
1 Prophet of Kruphix
1 Eternal Witness
1 Solemn Simulacrum
1 Sakura-Tribe Elder
1 Door to Nothingness
1 Courser of Kruphix
1 Manalith
1 Command Tower
1 Burnished Hart
1 Mana Flare
1 Cultivate
1 Temple of the False God
1 Frontier Bivouac
1 Seaside Citadel
1 Mystic Monastery
1 Opulent Palace
1 Crumbling Necropolis
1 Savage Lands
1 Jungle Shrine
1 Plains
1 Swamp
1 Izzet Boilerworks
1 Simic Growth Chamber
1 Temple of Mystery
1 Temple of Epiphany
1 Sulfur Falls
1 Hinterland Harbor
>>
>>43842893
holy shit just use tappedout
>>
>>43842893
tappedout

use it
>>
File: 700.jpg (23 KB, 600x606) Image search: [Google]
700.jpg
23 KB, 600x606
>>43823645
I love Ezuri so much. Any general that has tons of little, explosive synergies with cards that normally suck ass are my favorite.

>+15'ing a Cold Eyed Selkie
>comboing off with Sage of Hours
>getting a trillion mana off of Gyre Sage
Orgasmic.
>>
>>43841765
>The mono-blue player being this salty about Possibility Storm
Bitch deserved it. One for even playing Mono Blue, and two for probably cramming 12+ counterspells and expecting it to work for him every single game.
>>
>>43837209
That is a sick alter. Love the idea.
>>
>>43842949
an ezuri in our game got to 76 experience counters due to a pentavus & prophet of kruphix that went wayyy too long without being answered.
>>
>>43839606
>worst monocolor color identity
>8 mana but her ability doesn't do anything useful
Nah. She's a good beater but there are better.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 51

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.