[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CYOA General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 62
File: Fun Stickers CYOA.png (4 MB, 1700x5329) Image search: [Google]
Fun Stickers CYOA.png
4 MB, 1700x5329
Last Thread >>43527743
FAQ: http://pastebin.com/MhAQAJiw
Here's a dropbox with a LOT of CYOA's:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9ijwopa42ke49q1/AAA40vUS2BzstD9eHyyBLTr8a?dl=0
IRC Chat Channel
https://client01.chat.mibbit.com/?url=irc%3A%2F%2Firc.rizon.net%2Fcyoa
>>
>>43543265
http://www.tabletsmanual.com/img/wiki/hallucinations.jpg
http://orig04.deviantart.net/6f45/f/2011/310/e/c/candace__s_hallucination__thanks_for_the_2k_views_by_jayp617-d4f9dvi.png

>>43543490
He changed it back.

>>43545987
>>43546307
No QuiteAnon was just a pretentious jerk. Pretending there was more to his cyoa then there was and just agreeing with almost anyone's guesses. Also that cyoa is poorly thought out in that all the sources you'd need to watch to get a vague idea of what he was spewing about aren't listed. He didn't think out every word or any other bullshit like that. Pretentious crap is all it was.
>>43546760
This guy knows
>>
File: Netherlord CYOA v2.png (5 MB, 1200x3064) Image search: [Google]
Netherlord CYOA v2.png
5 MB, 1200x3064
New as of last thread. An interesting idea as it is a spinoff of the order vs chaos cyoa.
>>
I just made this. Is it good?
>>
File: Travellers Tale, one point 0.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Travellers Tale, one point 0.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>43552439
I don't agree personally, I was the one who made that map of the old Victorian world and never even saw some of the things the CYOA was apparently made from. More or less the way I see it, Quiet had a vague idea of how his CYOA had been laid out and let speculation and external opinion help shape it. And if nothing else discussion was fun, I don't really see how there was anything pretentious about it.
>>
File: transformers.png (5 MB, 2872x3136) Image search: [Google]
transformers.png
5 MB, 2872x3136
Crud, forgot the pic.
>>
File: transformers jpg.jpg (2 MB, 2872x3136) Image search: [Google]
transformers jpg.jpg
2 MB, 2872x3136
jpg version, hope it's easier to read
>>
Looking for an oldish one, maybe from ~2 years ago -- couldn't find it in the dropbox. There were a couple dozen or so gods from various mythologies listed that all had 1-2 powers associated. You picked 3 and lived in a world where others had done the same. Anyone know what I'm talking about / have it saved?
>>
>>43552976
>>43553032
the lines bother me so goddamn much holy fuck
>>
Newfreind here, just ran through Slut Life (text 2.2.5) for the first time and thought it was pretty rad. Not sure if this is the right place, but I came up with a bunch of feedback, going to just dump it here if that's cool and hope slutlifeanon runs across it.
---
Prosthetics (from amputee), clarify if these are modern level or SciFi. Would they provide sensory feedback? Interaction with cybernetic limbs option from 'do the evolution'?

Cybernetic limbs/brain could use a little more detail, and possibly a full android body option? (Would cost a lot, but include other options like homeostasis and not eating)

Clarify if first set of genitals are free. Are futas allowed for free or cost 10pts to add a penis to a female?

Why do extra knockers add points while dongs and nuts cost points?

Maybe split the body modification section into fetish and upgrade subsections.

IMO 10 points for fresh cherry is too much, also merge with repair bots option.

(cont)
>>
>>43553306
<cont>
Dungeon and prison cell are brutal, comparable to the nastier punishments, maybe have them give points and have a few tiers of basic apartment at 0-15 pts

Introduce a 'bring the family' option! 0pts suboption of significant other, instead brings any existing spouse and kids. Requires apartment, kids have similar restrictions to those born on the show.

Introduce a 'slut life is its own reward' option, no million bucks or any other reward allowed for +25 pts.

Introduce a 'was it all a dream?' reward, time travel back to pre-slutlife time and location, optionally retaining the Slut Life body but no owners or possessions except cash rewards.

Personal library, suggest 1 pt per 10 books as it has to compete with the communal library and/or having a cellphone to read ebooks.

Spankings and enemas are fairly intrusive, should give more points IMO.

Jobs could use a little blurb about spending your salary/allowance. If you choose 'outside' and have some money and free time, can you just buy a cellphone, clothes, nice food etc without paying points? This would seem to violate the spirit of the game, but what's the point of making money otherwise? Just to add it to your reward post-game?

Maybe add a blurb about punishments being chosen for you to cover the point cost of your job if you get fired or quit.

Enable part time work? Half hours, pay and points gained.

The job 'Donator' option should double (or +50%) points gained from your jobs, up to a maximum of 20 pts total.
>>
>>43553295
I'm sorry, I can't draw a straight line. I did my best, I really did.
>>
>>43552401
Cherry Blossom
Pink Lightning
Switch
Shooting Star
Dreamcatcher
Mosquito
Blue Glove
Headphones
Shattered Chain
>>
>>43553478
Holding shift while drawing a locks the path so you get straight lines.
>>
>>43552976
Dinosaur
Blades
The Touch
Fembot
>>
>>43552976
This actually put a little smile on my face.
Tank
Blades, shield, front mounted gun
Hardened armor, extra weapon (handgun: plasma or flamer)
Decepticon
>>
>>43552905
It was his attitude that was pretentious not the cyoa itself. Just a stuck up creator is all.
>>
>>43553032
Tank
Blades & Shield + Front Mounted Cannon(shoulder)
Upgrade(tough choice)

Good cyoa.
>>
>>43552976
Helicopter
Blades (free), Shield, Front Mounted Guns
Mini Cons & Cloaking

Good for scouting and moving around unseen also the mini cons help in melee combat by swarming foes. Front mounted guns for ranged combat and the shield to go with the blades for melee.

If I didn't do Mini Cons & Cloaking I'd probably do The Touch and Durable Spark for great combat abilities and able to come back from death mostly.
>>
>>43552976
I'd like to see motorcycles added. And where would gatling guns/rockets go? Front Loaded?
>>
>>43553032
/d/ecepticon mode: crotch front-mounted gun, fembot, and balls of steel
>>
File: zombieRPG.png (3 MB, 1000x4000) Image search: [Google]
zombieRPG.png
3 MB, 1000x4000
Winner best class
>>
>>43552976
>>43553032
>Alignment: Autobot
>Name: Windblade
>Disguise: Helicopter (V-22 Osprey)
>Weapons: [Blades] [Handgun] [Shield]
>Specials: [The Touch] [Durable Spark]

I wish there was a way to get at least one additional special, I really wanted that spaceship. But the Autobots always get a ship or find some way to travel through space at some point in every story, so I guess I can just wait till that point. I know I put way too much though into this, but I really like Transformers and this is the only CYOA that's interested me in months.
>>
File: 4th Wall CYOA.jpg (795 KB, 768x5294) Image search: [Google]
4th Wall CYOA.jpg
795 KB, 768x5294
>>
>>43554546

I choose an Arachne/charmer.

I will sleep my way to level 100. I view everyone as prey(men and women), and I get frustrated without a steady stream of sex(exp). Let's go, gigolo! Is that a rocket in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?
>>
>>43554546
>Most of the population has spontaneously turned into zombies.
That sounds terrible!
>The rest have become RPG characters.
Really? What's the catch?
>If you can get to character level 100,
I don't know if I want to do that, but I'm listening.
>you will become immortal.
Whoa! Hold the phone! Become immortal in a setting full of zombies? That's insane. Come on. Who wants to do that? Even if all the zombies are killed off, you're left with the PTSD ridden RPG character population.

I'll just make it most comfortable for myself in the mean time then since I don't know whether death is the correct way to go about this.

>won't feel good about yourself
Okay. Human it is then.

Slavemancer is without a doubt the superior class here. No need to even look at the others.

Perks?
Well, seeing as the population is fucked and all.
Gaping Maw for the times I need to eat.

The other ones though? Don't really matter. Just need that one, maybe Sleepless.
>>
>>43554546
If you mean best support class, then yes. Also
>posting old version
>>
File: zombieRPG.png (4 MB, 1000x5000) Image search: [Google]
zombieRPG.png
4 MB, 1000x5000
>>43554752
A gun and a few levels under your belt turns the Winner into a terror. Buy a few combat skills from a knight using a Pond Scum and you're set.
>>
>>43554901
Why not just buy the winner's ability as something else?
>>
>>43555100
Because you can get the winner ability so why get something else?
>>
>>43554901
Avain
Winner
Wise Hunter, Multitasking, Machine Interface
Seraph Confederacy. Or maybe Singular industries if I can be fairly certain they won't fuck me over.
>>
>>43554901
>running simulations means I'm always going to get the desired result
You're not really that retarded, are you?
>plus it's the best because pond scum allows me to cross class! No one else can do that!
Apparently you are
>>
>>43555308
>pond scum allows me to cross class!
Not involved in you conversation, but what? Pond scum? And how is cross classing a possibility?
>>
>>43554578
>the flash
instawin
>>
>>43555308
>>43555343
Oh, right the class. Sorry.
>>
>>43555100
I don't mean that I could just buy another class, cause that would be cheating. What I'd do is buy a Knight's experience with a particular weapon. What this would need to work is both a Knight of sufficient skill in a weapon that is willing to lose the knowledge of how to wield that weapon and a Pond Scum of sufficient level to handle the transaction. Let's not forget that I need to provide something valuable for the Knight and for the Pond Scum.

The Knight's class abilities cover way more than just skill with a particular weapon and I wouldn't gain any of them, or be able to. Maybe a level 100 Pond Scum could handle that kind of transaction.
>>
Did that pretentious fuck Quiet ever reveal what's up with Within;Grandeur?
>>
anyone got hygienic cyoa?
>>
>>43555501
Never revealed much of anything IIRC
>>
>>43555501
>>43555524
damn, not a fan of quiet but for some reason that shit really ruffled a few feathers around here
why tho?
>>
>>43554901
>simulations mean things are always going to exactly how I want them
>when it comes time to actually take action, it's going to be just like the simulation
>all I have to do is convinced some one else to trade me there core class feature
Jesus
>>
>>43555241
How attached are you to you? If you're willing to evolve, you might not consider it fucking you over.
>>
>>43555560
Well, yeah, if they're not going to participate in fighting, they might as well just fucking trade it off. They don't care anyways.
>>
>>43555308
I believe the intent is to trade facility with a particular weapon from a Knight. The Knight can then re-train the ability at an accelerated rate, using his class skill. So it wouldn't be taking a class skill from a Knight, just taking their mundane skill (which their class lets them easily retrain).
>>
>>43555501
Wow rude.
>>
>>43555533
I got hooked and started writing a fic, but he stopped providing information and I became unsure of myself.
>>
>>43552976
Dinosaur
Shield and Front Mounted gun
Upgrade
I might sort of be cheating by doing this, but my upgrade for my transformer being able to fly is in the form of huge wings. Combined with me being a dinosaur that can breathe fire, I am now a dragon. When I transform, my wings form my shield and my tail transforms into a giant front mounted gun that is like a big dick
>>
>>43555657
Please finish it. I want to read about you taking on the TMNT
>>
>>43555560
That's actually how the Class power goes as far as taking action being exactly like the simulation and it doesn't mean that things are always going to go how a Winner would want them seeing as they can only run a certain amount of simulations before they have to rest. The author's mentioned that the Winner was conceived as the gunslinger class.

>>43555613
>>43555366
This
>>
File: wl1.jpg (6 MB, 1200x8000) Image search: [Google]
wl1.jpg
6 MB, 1200x8000
>>
File: wl2.jpg (3 MB, 1197x8000) Image search: [Google]
wl2.jpg
3 MB, 1197x8000
>>43555845
>>
>>
>>43554901
So very boring, but:
Oni
Knight
Wise Hunter, Fast Learning, Faster Growth.

Later, Singular Industries.

Grind my way towards high level, get a comfortable pay and possibly some mobility within the organization.
>>
>>43543887
You never did say what you were unhappy with, or what you wanted it changed to
>>
File: Psycopomp.png (4 MB, 1200x5000) Image search: [Google]
Psycopomp.png
4 MB, 1200x5000
>>
>>43552976
Jet (F-15E)
Handgun
Front Mounted Gun
"The Touch"
Self-Destruct

Ace of Aces mode is go.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjY6awCr2_c
>>
>>43554901
>>43554546
Oni Knight with Wise Hunter is stupid OP. The world is swarming with low level zombies to constantly buff yourself and get XP from. Eventually you'll just look at them and they'll die for free xp.

Arcane Strike for EVEN MORE DAMAGE, and Faster Growth to ascend to final boss mode while cutting a path through zombie infested cities.

Seraph Confederacy gives me an excuse to go around murdering enough monsters to get that WH even stronker, and an army at my disposal to boot.

4th wave is stupid, what's up with that?
>>
>>43555672
It warms my heart that someone remembers it.
I wrote a little something for you.
http://pastebin.com/MAtcz4pm

Consider this a comeback.
>>
>>
File: Guardian.jpg (4 MB, 1000x10000) Image search: [Google]
Guardian.jpg
4 MB, 1000x10000
>>
File: Hygienic Magic CYOA v1.2.jpg (5 MB, 1200x9372) Image search: [Google]
Hygienic Magic CYOA v1.2.jpg
5 MB, 1200x9372
>>43555518
Here you go.
>>
>>43555993
oh, I want your comeback, don't you worry.

Also, in case you don't know:
You are an infection.
You are what's wrong with the world: The whole world and everyone in it considers you alien tissue that needs to be removed. The fog is basically the immune system.

IIRC there are three ways to "win"
1) Suicide. You remove the threat. Death doesn't count I think, as it wants by your hand
2) Remember your old life and allow your old life to coexist with your new. Something something the world doesn't consider you alien. The dreams help you remember your old life
3) Go insane. Forget everything about your old life. You are no longer alien and fit in
>>
File: 1444392727464.png (966 KB, 1160x1928) Image search: [Google]
1444392727464.png
966 KB, 1160x1928
>>
File: part 1.jpg (3 MB, 1000x2800) Image search: [Google]
part 1.jpg
3 MB, 1000x2800
>>
>>43556048
I thought you were being really mean until I realized what you were talking about.
>>
File: part 2.jpg (3 MB, 1000x2800) Image search: [Google]
part 2.jpg
3 MB, 1000x2800
>>43556067
>>
>>43556176
Yeah.
Let's pretend that was intentional and I'm a master ruseman rather than tired from falling asleep at 3 am last night because I remembered QuietCYOA again.
>>
>>43555982
I imagined Wise Hunter having a maximum value, but couldn't find a way to phrase it that fit. I just kinda hoped it would be inferred.

4th wave is just a joke riffing off a particular comment. I'll probably post a version tomorrow with straight lines and stuff, and without the 4th wave.
>>
File: Choice of University.png (3 MB, 1800x4000) Image search: [Google]
Choice of University.png
3 MB, 1800x4000
Have an old classic.
>>
>>43555679
Not only do they have a limited number of simulations but there is the distinct possibility that there is no winning. If they are already in a situation from which their demise or failure is unavoidable no amount of simulations will change that.
Question is, do they have the ability to magically account for unknowns, such as an ambush, trap, gun jam or earthquake?
It must be a no, otherwise that's their best ability, futuresight.
>>
>>43554578
The Force, Upgraded Alchemy, Skitter, Lightsaber, Batmobile.
Try and stop me. Without taking The Flash.
>>
>>43554901
Race: Nurarihyon
>If I have a gourd shaped head because of this, I'll have to find a Pond Scum and trade it for a more ideal head-shape and face.

Class: Winner
>I love the feel of this class. With a weaponized form of save-scumming, I should be able to go around leveling up solo with some difficulty and I can't think of a group that wouldn't benefit from having a Winner on board.

Perks:
Sleepless
>Gives me the chance to gain xp at a faster rate than normal and gets rid of a very glaring weakness. Can't tell how the recharge mechanic for running simulations would work when paired with this.
Multitasking
>Amazing synergy with my class
Machine Interface
>Because I can't pass up being a technomancer

Joining Flechette

Fast Learning was tempting but I figure I can buy languages and not only academic skills but also combat skills from Pond Scum Vendors. This >>43555613 is how I think the trading works but the author can correct me if he reads this.
>>
>>43556312
Major: Architecture
Year I: Biology, Physics, Philosophy, Writing (8/40) History (42/42)
Year I AS: Robotics Club
Year II: Engineering, Physiology, Dance (20/40)
Year II AS: Explore
Year III: Mathematics, Nanotechnology (32/42)
Year III AS: Study
Year IV: Quantum Mechanics (40/42)
Year IV AS: Robotics Club
Gift: Black Tassel

Robot Companion: Anthrobot
>>
>>43556408
They have future-sight seeing as their ability amounts to save-scumming. So far as I can tell what happens in the simulation is what will happen. They can't account for what happens after that and if it would take more than however many simulations they have left to get out of trouble, then they're fucked.
>>
>>43552976
>Go Constructicon
>Take Durable Spark
>Take Self-Destruct
>Combine with other Constructicons
>Make an even bigger explosion than normal when you self destruct
>Repeat constantly to wear away the enemy forces
>>
>>43556408
Have you seen the movie Next?
It's basically how I imagine the Winner works. Cage can see a few seconds into the future and uses this to figure out exactly how to move and not get shot.
Sure, "but the Winner doesn't have infinite save-states!" - it's either just a matter of him leveling up enough or making bigger decisions (instead of walking one inch more, walk three)
Sure, "but what if there's not way out!" - then he's dead. But it's going to be more and more difficult for him to get trapped as he levels up.
>>
>>43553032

Helicopter
(blade), shield, ShoulderCannon
Stealth, PC

Get in get out with the info, weapons if needed.
>>
>>43556387
Goblin Princess, Studs Draught, Kings Crown
Human Princess, Heirs Coin

Pirate Princess (Worship), Witch Princess (Worshipped for 1 Wealth), Cat Princess (Worshipped for 1 Wealth), Armor Princess (Worshipped for 1 Wealth)
3 Wealth for Nomad Princess Worship, 3 Wealth for Dragon Worship (Crystal Salts)

Squire (Monk), Crystal Princess (Bonus), Sword Princess (Bonus), Imp Princess (Bonus)

MYSTERY BOX
>>
>>43553306
>Interaction with cybernetic limbs option from 'do the evolution'?
He's already said that in 3.0.0 you won't be able to take Cybernetic Limbs if you take Amputee.

>>43553349
>IMO 10 points for fresh cherry is too much, also merge with repair bots option.
>The job 'Donator' option should double (or +50%) points gained from your jobs, up to a maximum of 20 pts total.
Pleas don't do this, i just managed to get my build working without the amputee + cybernetic limbs "exploit", if you want a more hardcore experience just choose a harder difficulty/don't use all your points.
>>
>>43556504
>>43556534
If it's future sight that accounts for things the winner is unaware of or are otherwise unpredictable then that's the best class at high level.

I don't think that's what it does. I think it's derived from what you know or could know given your current observations.
Now that I've written it, that seems weak. Guess it must be future sight+. This would be great for gambling.

It occurs to me that using the future sight isn't and cannot be constant. Making them just as vulnerable when sleeping or whatever as anyone else.
>>
>>43552401
>Blue Glove
>Scissors
>Leaf

>Shattered Chain

>>43555946
>Life Liason
>Coins
>Poltergeist, Cordsnap, Purerites, Dayhaunter
>Dead Auteur's Society, Donovan Cannon, Rahshasa Manager
>>
>>43557099
sounds like you want it to be Mind of the Eye (true) ?
>Capable of calm analysis of battle conditions even when in danger and deduce an appropriate course of action after considering all possibilities to escape from a predicament. So long there is even a 1% chance of a comeback, this ability greatly improves the chances of winning. (EMIYA, Diarmuid ua Duibhine)
So you can decide what your best course of action is, but you can't know how they will react: So you're getting shot at and time essentially freezes while your brain considers all possibilities and makes you do the one with the highest chance of survival - except you don't know that the one shooting at you wants to lure you in exactly that place
>>
>>43557099
>If it's future sight that accounts for things the winner is unaware of or are otherwise unpredictable then that's the best class at high level.
That's what I think the class's power is. What stops it from being heads and shoulders above every other class is the fact that it doesn't activate by itself. It can't show you that a zombie will pop out of that door you're about to open and eat your face, unless you use your power to see what sort of outcome opening the door leads to.
>>
>>43557248
Even then, if the probability of a zombie popping out is too low, you wouldn't expect it.
Trying to plan the future can fuck you up hard.
>>
>>43557269
The class's power is future-sight in the form of save-scumming. If there is a zombie behind that door, all simulations involving opening the door will reveal the zombie. To me, It doesn't rely on what you expect but on what will actually happen.
>>
>>43552401
Baseball
Pink Lightning
Shooting Star
Bucket
Dreamcatcher
Generator
Plain
Headphones
>>
File: ApcMnnr.jpg (3 MB, 1422x4754) Image search: [Google]
ApcMnnr.jpg
3 MB, 1422x4754
>>43552484
Chaos and Order CYOA:
>Bloodlord
>Alucard powers, strengths and weakness (no weakness to sunlight, no need to drink blood, multiple lives that will be restored as soon as one drinks blood, etc.)

I guess I will have no problem fighting Beelzebub. I can probably grow even stronger after I 'eat' some of his minions. Hell, I could probably eat some 'gifted' and gain his abilities.

Netherlord's Reward CYOA:
>Mansion
>Smart Ladies (19)
>Athletic Ladies (18)
>Talented Ladies (17)
>Servicing Ladies (16)
>Kinky Ladies (15)
>Hobbyist Ladies (14)
>Shapeshifting Ladies (12)
>Waifu (9)
>More Waifu (6)

>Ultimate Library (5)
>Gardens (4)
>Hestia's Kitchen (3)
>Bigger on the inside (0)

>Panacea (-2)

>Fewer Ladies (-1)
>Less Money (0)
>>
File: If Anon Were a Rich Man.png (3 MB, 1456x3096) Image search: [Google]
If Anon Were a Rich Man.png
3 MB, 1456x3096
>>
File: Choice of Girlfriends.jpg (467 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
Choice of Girlfriends.jpg
467 KB, 900x675
>>
I've been gone for a month or two why is CYOA so dead suddenly? Wheres the OC?
>>
>>43559140
>why is CYOA so dead suddenly?
Because time of day/week/etc.
>Wheres the OC?
In the archives.
>>
>>43559140
I have one ready, but there's no point in posting it when three people read it
Last time I posted some, I got once response
>>
>>43559445
>three people
Poster count is currently at 39.
>>
File: 1379765731332.jpg (61 KB, 472x874) Image search: [Google]
1379765731332.jpg
61 KB, 472x874
>>43552976
>Jet
I like speed and mobility
>Handgun
>Shield
Need that extra defence, though Crotch gun was surely tempting.
>The Touch
To be a badass
>Cloaking
Stealth always good with all those humans running around as they ofthen hunt even the good guys. Also for dramatic apperances with my theme music.

Also what's up with fembots, thransformers don't have sex, right? It's just aesthetics? Or you actually can be a supportslut?
>>
>>43552976
>Truck
>D-D-D-D-DOUBLE SHEILD
>Durable Spark
>Hardened Armor

We fucking invincible now.
>>
>>43552976
Tank
Shield, sword, free front mounted gun
Durable spark, hardened armor
>>43559645
Come, let us battle for eternity
>>
>>43559510
>because 39 people have posted in the thread, there are 39 people present
>>
>>43556474
Actually I'm the author and I wrote that. But really, I'm going to avoid telling people which of their imaginary scenarios are valid.
>>
>>43554901
>Avian
>Seer
>multitasking
>machine interface
>sleepless

>Seraph Confederacy

Support/scout is a go. Technomancy for a potentially offensive alternative should it come down to that.
>>
File: CatholicCYOA (1).pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
CatholicCYOA (1).pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>43559140
There's been a steady stream of updates and fresh stuff. You just caught a new thread before it's had a solid evening of updates.

Anyways, have an update to the one I'm working on.
>>
>>43558899
Mansion, whores, and healthcare. Figure that just leaves food as my required expenses, so anything else I make goes to whatever stupid shit I want to piss my money away on. Also, whores because whores.
>>
>>43555969
Medium
Stats
>Dex 3(+2)
>Dur 3
>Pow 4
>Rec 4
>Spd 5
>Str 3(-1)

Features
>Natural Weapon(Spikes - 5)
>Adhesion(Free)
>Tremorsense(Free)
>Spinner(Free - Spikes Attached)

Body Type
>Drider(20) - +2 Dex, -1 Str

Suit AI
>Engineer(10)

User Interface
>Brain Implant(20)

HUD
>Suit Status(0)
>Advanced Suit Status(5)
>Night Vision(10)

Comms
>Radio Transmitter(0)
>Terminal(10)
>Worm Plataform(10)

Weapons
>Vibroblade(10)
>Laser Rifle(10)
>Sharpshooter(15)

Defenses
>Plasma Shield(15)

Drones
>Light(5 - Machine Gun)
>Scout(5)

Upgrades
>Cyber Brain(10)
>Uplift(10)
>Veteran Soul(5)
>Polyglot(5)
>Grappling Hooks(5)

Nanites
>Hydra(10)
>Canvas(5)

Spiders all around.
>>
>>43555679
>>43556504
>>43556534
>>43557248
>>43557346
>class named winner
>anons replace raw simulation ability with headcannon infallible futuresight+ ability because they want to be the best class that always "wins"
10/10 bait class

>>43555366
>>43555613
And what exactly are you planning on trading in return?
>>
>>43556312
Major
Architecture

Schedule
Y1- Intro Biology, Intro Chemistry
Y2- Physiology, Intro Engineering
Y3- Nanotechnology, Intro Mathematics
Y4- Quantum Mechanics, Intro P.E

AS
Y1- Robotics Club
Y2- Explore Campus (Use credits for intro physics)
Y3- Study
Y4- Robotics Club

Graduation Gift
Locked Scroll

So now i get to mess with reality with a cat and an anthrobot as a spartan with a fire sword
>>
>>43560471
>REEEEEEEEEEEE STOP THINKING DIFFERENTLY FROM ME,
the post
>>
>>43560650
>why can't I just make up my own abilities :((((
Butthurt power gamer detected
>>
>>43560738
>THERE IS ONLY ONE INTERPRETATION OF ANYTHING: MINE
>IF YOU DISAGREE, YOU'RE A FILTHY POWERGAMER
>>
>>43560650
>>43560738
heh. Everyone predicted the autism would be over the Slavemancer.
>>
>>43560903
>>43560900
>>43560738
>>43560650

Why do we do this to ourselves?
>>
>>43560924
I find it amusing how similar these arguments about opinion and interpretation are to the stereotypical /pol/tard going "wow sorry for having a different opinion". It's almost like they know their opinion is ridiculous so they try to evade any criticism instead of arguing against it.
>>
>>43554901
This gets worse and worse all the time. You are a garbage person. Shut up about your mind control fetish and you might have enough spare brain power for an original idea.
>>
>>43561015
I've seen no arguments so far
One guy says
>this is how I think it is
and another says
>you're fucking wrong, cunttwat
>>
File: 1432577227771.jpg (132 KB, 1119x1600) Image search: [Google]
1432577227771.jpg
132 KB, 1119x1600
>>43554901
>Oni Pond Scum
>Fast learning
>Gaping Maw
>Sleepless

Being able to make magically binding agreements and trade around abstract ideas like "kill counts" seems like so much fun. I don't intend to rule the world or anything, just make myself comfy as a middle-man wheeling and dealing between survivors all while pocketing my fair share for services rendered. Being an Oni gives me a nice physical boost and the new instincts are overly crippling in most situations. Not sure which organization I'd join up with (if any), would probably have to wait and see when the time comes around.

Come on Anon, won't you shake a poor sinners hand?
>>
>>43561066
Calm your autism.
>>
>>43561066
ahhhh, I finally see what you meant about the fetish
>find your values shifting
>you can fight back, but you'll feel bad
>all races force changes on your thought process (other people are weak, have to be dedicated to a cause)
>>
>>43561093
>wants to be a dealmaker
>picks the race that forces you to fight dangerous monsters
I'm not saying you didn't plan this very well, but...
>>
>>43557346
I'm not buying this version. That's not running simulations at all. What you are describing is some sort of retroactive warning system + how to avoid whatever you are warned about. Such a system removes everything one could consider danger.
>>
>>43559533
>dat ancient image

Realistically speaking, the HUGE dude would actually have better speed due to having stronger muscles allowing him to accelerate any movement or attack much faster then the limp wristed stick figure.could.
>>
>>43560471
Except I'm still choosing necromancy.

>>43560903
Slaver is so obviously op that it doesn't need stated or discussed. Plus, they still have vulnerability to sniping and ambushes.
>>
>>43560900
>I literally do not know what a simulation is
>>
>>43552484
>Smart Ladies (19)
>Very Smart Ladies (18)
>Kinky Ladies (17)
>Hobbyist Ladies (16)
>Shapeshifting Ladies (14)
>Magical Ladies (11)
>Waifu (8)
>More Waifus (5)
>Companions (4)
>Panacea (2)
>Drugs (1)
>Shapeshifting (0)
>Magical Talent (-1)
>Netherbound (0) // why would I want to leave?
Companions would just be some close IRL friends. Not much to say other than that, gonna spend eternity with a harem of attractive, intelligent, friendly, sexually aggressive magical shapeshifting ladies. I am at peace with this.
>>
>>43561265
What I don't understand is, why can't people in these threads just let people interpret whatever they want about a particular CYOA. Its there escapism they can fantasize how they want to live them in whatever ways or means they want.

It just gets silly, bickering over the correct interpretation on a CYOA option when there might not be a definitive interpretation.
>>
>>43561251
that's not how it is in my korean drawings
>>
File: working.png (312 KB, 1057x1057) Image search: [Google]
working.png
312 KB, 1057x1057
>>43561105
Calm your butthurt. I'm going to fix your retardation, so be grateful.

In this version, a more concise threat system, and a far more extensive perk system. There will be general perks, class perks, race perks, special perks for taking unoptimized race/class combinations, and each category will have "master perks" that can only be taken at 100.

Immortality will NOT be guaranteed. It will, however, be a master perk in the General category. You will be able to choose 10 perks total.

For those that want to be the little girl, go ahead and assume that you will be able to choose your sex, age, and appearance during the transformation. Common sense applies, though. A six year old oni girl is not going to be as strong as a 25 year old human man.

The name of this game is MOTHERFUCKING CONSISTENCY. Take your "winner" class and eat a bag of dicks.
>>
>>43552976
Jet (Su-37 Terminator)
Handgun
Blades
The Touch
Upgrade
>>
File: Riding a Boat by Shin Yun Bok.jpg (62 KB, 759x600) Image search: [Google]
Riding a Boat by Shin Yun Bok.jpg
62 KB, 759x600
>>43561356
>>
>>43561196
No, you have an impulse to fight strong enemies head on. Doesn't say you are constantly itching to go out and kill something like the Arachnes are. If I run into a powerful enemy I'm going to be driven to fight it head on instead of trying to be tricky about it, but that's it. I can also resist that urge and feel shitty with myself (nothing new though desu) or I can give it and punch it's face off because I'm an Oni. Yes I want to be a dealmaker, but that doesn't mean I have to ignore my physical capabilities.
>>
>>43561385
>Calm your butthurt. I'm going to fix your retardation, so be grateful.

He says when I've never even touched the CYOA. Man calm yourself.
>>
>>43561407
It's interesting to try and spot the little differences between Korean and Japanese art styles. They're very similar, but not identical and for someone with an interest in Eastern culture, that shit's fascinating.
>>
>>43561385
Uh i hope the coloring is in the draft form because it looks much more grimdark and negative helltrap then the original much more positive adventure looking.

Generally it is a better idea to not include immortality at all or give it by default. I mean it's a must to take, but by taking it my build will be more dull and have less interesting things.
>>
>>43554901
I'm a human transmuter.
So, I level by learning? Well, I learn fast and level faster (with faster growth). Also, I can multitask. So I'll read a text book while listen to a lecture on a different subject. By the time the second wave starts, I'll have the best gear in town.
Eventually I'll join Singular Industries for access to even more advanced tech to study.
I'll be lvl 100 before you know it.
>>
>>43561317
I didn't see any bickering or trying to force opinions until >>43560471

If someones escapism is threatened by my attempt to figure out exactly what a thing means or the generally accepted interpretation, then that someone can not read those posts.
>>
>>43561171
oh, last thread I totally thought he was talking about the heal slut thing. I could kinda see the complaint about the heal slut, but I think calling it TF/MC wankery is pushing things.
>>
>>43561385
Very excited but some of that is impossible to read
>>
>>43561530
But anon you don't need to figure out anything, just interpret it in your own way.
>>
>>43561525
Yeah, that's the exchange you make. You want to have everything? CYOA is probably not for you. There's no conflict if you aren't forced to make choices. Most people are perfectly fine with not being immortal. It's got a huge amount of downsides.
>>
>>43561582
It looks better at actual size, I promise. It's just a preview image.
>>
>>43561646
I don't want to have everything, i even alright with not having immortality at all. But if there some big drawbacks to it then maybe it's ok.
>>
>>43561317
because
>I am right and you are wrong
>>
>>43561705
But anon that's delusional nonsense.

There are no right or wrong opinions, only stupid and even stupider ones
>>
>>43561385
>insulting the user base
Amazing. Maybe if you were a better writer there wouldn't be any issues?
>>
>>43561567
then I have no reason what he's talking about.
>>
File: writing.png (397 KB, 854x481) Image search: [Google]
writing.png
397 KB, 854x481
>>43561807
>no reason
I meant
>no idea
Sorry.
>>
File: 101[1].gif (290 KB, 300x100) Image search: [Google]
101[1].gif
290 KB, 300x100
>>43561782
Let me be more explicit. There will be no broken classes. There will be no genre breaking. My fetish will not appear in this game. I think you're a moron and I have no problems not appealing to you, in particular. I have no reputation to maintain and no incentive to give a fuck about your personal issues. Put up or shut up. Welcome to 4chan.
>>
>>43561953
So that guy was accusing you of putting your fetish into that CYOA, but i still don't understand what that implied fetish was?
>>
File: Mobius-1 vs Starscream.jpg (915 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Mobius-1 vs Starscream.jpg
915 KB, 1920x1080
>>43553032
>Jet
>Handgun
>Grenades (refluffed as missiles)
>Fembot
>Cloaking

I'd probably go decepticon and be a femme fatale sleek, sexy and stealthy PAK FA to Starscream's brute force F-22 Raptor
>>
>>43561385
well, this is flattering. If you want to maintain consistency with the main CYOA, here are some ideas that may or may not make it in:

The current 4th wave is a joke and will be removed.

Seems like Arachne needs a buff. I was going to make the appendages self-regenerate.

I don't really have plans about items. If I eventually do items, then electricity generation/transformation and power-armor would probably make it in. I'd probably have some kind of symbiote as well, but it might take the form of an unintelligent fungal infection.

The 'drawbacks' I was considering were Little Girl, who has half Strength and Toughness and regains those stats as she ages (though level 100 prevents further aging); Intersex Turboslut, who has a distractingly high sex drive; and Yandere, who limits your ability to party up or work in communities. Drawbacks would give you extra credits to buy items.

The fourth wave would be 6 end-bosses (one for each populated continent) who threaten to carve up the world between themselves. The North America boss would be a basically indestructible lich, and I haven't thought of more.

The fifth wave would be portals or transportation to other worlds. I was thinking that parties who defeat an end-boss would get early access to this, and everyone else would need to wait for all end-bosses to be defeated.

I don't know if I'll get around to any of this. The next update was just going to tidy up the formatting and stuff.
>>
>>43561953
>I think you're a moron
woah woah woah, what did I ever do to you, buddy?
>>
>>43561953
>>43562029

>Welcome to 4chan.

Oh god why? It's like the Demigod CYOA Autism has returned.
>>
>>43562029
You should know that far too many people don't consider those drawbacks, even though they actually add something negative, a drawback
>>
>>43561993
>>43561782

to be clear: that dude is forking the CYOA. It's not the original author.
>>
>>43561317
>anon claims his build/class is the best/superior option
>misinterprets words, RAW, or just plain makes shit up in order to prove their build is the best so they can "win" the cyoa
>gets extremely ass blasted when other anons call them out on their bullshit
Do you really not see how this is the height of faggotry?
>>
>>43553032
>Tank
>Front Mounted Gun, Blunt Weapon, Shield
>You got the touch, Hardened armour

I will be a paladin of justice, protector of the weak
>>
>>43562252
> Taking it this far
Mine African American brethren, perhaps you yourself should look to the extent in which by strides you have taken this quarrel, and determine if you have made yourself the very essence of bundled sticks.
>>
>>43562029
That all sounds pretty awesome. I hope you make that version!
>>
>>43562104
But what was the fetish in the original one?
>>
>>43561251
When in this kind of stuff you say "speed", you actually mean "agility".

So yeah, a big muscly dude isn't exactly agile.
>>
Idk if anyone remembers about the Demigods CYOA I did some time ago, but wanna let you know I'm currently working on a new version.
>>
File: 1444900936239.jpg (23 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1444900936239.jpg
23 KB, 480x480
>>43562360
Have a cute for your work
>>
File: 1438835424062.jpg (126 KB, 620x916) Image search: [Google]
1438835424062.jpg
126 KB, 620x916
>>43562252
>picks the Luck-build because the others are shit or not your preferred play style
>get called a poopbat
>>
>>43555866
>>43555845
Class: The Ranger
Skills: Weapon Proficiency (Pistols), Medic, Mechanic
Talents: Lucky, Gunslinger, Jury Rigger, Immunity: Radiation
Vehicle: Troika
Weapon: Big Iron, Machine Pistol w/ Extended Mag, 10mm Pistol w/ Silencer
Companion: Willow
Missions: Oil Rig (Settlers), Organized Crime (Take Down)

Keep the rest of the money for fuel, food, medicine and other supplies.

Wasteland bounty hunters and gunslingers for hire. Have big iron, will travel.
>>
>>43562360
It didn't show up when I searched in that big collection. Would anyone kindly post it?
>>
File: Demigods CYOA 1.9.jpg (2 MB, 1867x9022) Image search: [Google]
Demigods CYOA 1.9.jpg
2 MB, 1867x9022
>>43562475
>>
>>43562605
nooooooooooo
Not this again
Remove PvP/10
>>
>>43562338
Ain't my fault that image had the wrong terminology.
>>
>>43562637
I did remove Devourer and Eldritch Abomination in the new version, you'll see when it's finished
>>
>>43562447
I know it's not the place but does anyone know source of that image? I found it cropped as someone's photo in my university's database and I've been obsessed ever since.

Thanks for posting that, I have a bigger version now at least.
>>
>>43562692
Sad to see them go. They generated a lot of interest and danger.
>>
File: 1434188151280.png (317 KB, 556x821) Image search: [Google]
1434188151280.png
317 KB, 556x821
>>43562740
here, buddy, have another
>>43562758
Yeah, they generated a bunch of shiteating wankers going
>NUH UH, I TOTALLY killed you!!!!!
>>
>>43562758
I noticed most people didn't like the idea of having to use points for the sake of being protected by Devourers, and no one really ever chose Eldritch Abomination.

I am currently thinking of a way to insert something similar to Devourer, but not as impactful as it was... suggestions are appreciated.
>>
>>43562779
>>NUH UH, I TOTALLY killed you!!!!!
I don't recall any instances of that except the archer guy who abused the portal system.
>>
>>43561646
Point is that when you include immortality as an option fucking everybody takes it. It's boring. Sometimes it's fun if there are multiple paths to or types of immortality, but what you described is pretty much "pick 9 perks and immortality".
>>
>>43562816
There was this one guy I liked
He picked all these powers that granted him more points, he just fucked up and didn't get any power to help him get more points.
>>43562819
Immortality removes all fun and excitement of being an adventurer. If you can't die, there's no point in not trying to kill that boss that outlevels you, or trying to take one several other people in a fight.
Immortality is for boring, sad people that won't accomplish anything in life because there's no rush.
>>
>>43552401
How old is this one? I visit this place on and off, but never seen this. Really like it, btw. Lot of stuff we don't see all the time.

>Linked Chain
>Dream Catcher
>[Censored]
>Bucket
>Scissors
>Fairy
>Shooting Star
>Present
Main ones I wanted were dreamcatcher, [censored], shootings star, and present. Liked the bucket/scissors/fairy path between those blocks best, mostly because I'm left handed, and like all lefties I hate scissors with the white hot intensity of a thousand suns, so never having to deal with their shit again is worth it. Fairy over monkey tail because having a tiny talking stickers sounds fun. Not really interested in the combo with censored, but who knows?
>>
File: Little schoolgirl.jpg (3 MB, 1800x6000) Image search: [Google]
Little schoolgirl.jpg
3 MB, 1800x6000
>>43563166
You telling me you haven't seen the literal 10/10 CYOA before?
Literally the only problem is
>Admirer
>"Is she me?"
Tunebuggy will never love me.
>>
File: Immortality.png (3 MB, 1551x3863) Image search: [Google]
Immortality.png
3 MB, 1551x3863
>>43563022
>Immortality
Then just don't include it as an option. Time and time again, it's been proven to be a near-universal choice any time it's included. People have made CYOAs based on that fact (pic related). Nobody is saying you have to give it away for free, we're saying that giving it away for free is one of the common tricks people use to avoid the "everybody picks it" problem.

Also
>muh edginess
Fuck off
>>
>>43561993
You're retarded, anon. I'm sorry. It's terminal.
>>
>>43563022
>Immortality removes all fun and excitement of being an adventurer. If you can't die, there's no point in not trying to kill that boss that outlevels you, or trying to take one several other people in a fight.
>Immortality is for boring, sad people that won't accomplish anything in life because there's no rush.
That's just like, your opinion man.
Immortality =/= nothing matters and life is just a dream.
>>
File: 1426647018735.jpg (1 MB, 1551x3863) Image search: [Google]
1426647018735.jpg
1 MB, 1551x3863
>>43563374
Pic

>>43563022
>Immortality removes all fun and excitement of being an adventurer.
The excitement of being an adventurer is derived from aging to 90 and dying from natural causes?

I think you mean indestructibility, not immortality.
>>
man, you can't really link layers together in GIMP. Even if you assign them all to the same Layer Group.
>>
>>43563465
Are you implying the people who always pick the immortality option don't also assume you are (nearly) indestructible?
>>
>>43563525
Yes? That's how the vast majority of immortality options work in CYOAs.
>>
>>43563525
I always consider it to be biological immortality, unless specified otherwise.
>>
>>43563525
Are you implying the people that always pick immortality are stone cold retarded?
>>
>>43563436
It was in the last thread, some guy said that zombie CYOA had some kind of fetish in it.
>>
>>43563022
By Immortality we usually mean not actual invernuabilty, but agelsness.
>>
>>43563250
It's okay anon, I'll still love you. As long as it's not you who is stealing my rolls!

>18
>Who's stealing my rolls? (16)
>Fantasy (13)
>Color (12) -- Blue eyes, hair that is a weird combination of blond and brown
>Window seat (10)
>Cat ears headband (6)
>Me? (4)
>Mayumi (3)
>Kojiro (2)
>Naoko (1)
>Kasumi (0)

I-I'm nervous about this new school, but I hope the other girls like me! Naoko is such a meanie though :'(
>>
>>43563655
I'm sorry, Anon, but my heart and sperm belongs only to Tunebuggy.
Together we will have enough children to double Germany's birth rate.
>>
At the risk of blaming myself, what happened to stardust 2.0?
>>
>>43564090
Is your name Ass Cancer?
>>
>>43564147
No.
>>
What makes a CYOA good? Little options with good outcomes/details, or alot of choices very little stuff that comes with it?
>>
>>43564400
Yes
>>
>>43564400
Either can work. Premise and coherency shouldn't be ignored either.
Make the choices matter.
>>
>>43564429
>Make the choices matter.
Probably the most important advice.
I absolutely love the Monster Dungeon CYOA (the one with all those adorable Monstergirls) - I feel like every background you pick is equally fleshed out and has plenty of openness
>>
>>43564400
fun, mostly. Quality of writing (in terms of keeping interest, not necessarily perfect grammar) is big as well. Graphics matter to a lesser extent, and what >>43564429 said is also true. There's no magic formula.

That said, if you're asking because you want to get started, start small. Ideally a pick-one-from-four sort of deal, though you could do a multi-row pick one if you feel that's too small. It's much easier to do one of those well than it is an enormous point system thing, and quality is definitely more important than size.
>>
>>43564829
Define and quantify fun.
>>
>>43564879
Self-flagellation.
>>
>>43564879
Swelling in my pants
>>
>>43564879
Fun is that little tingly feeling you get when frollicking through fields of daisies. For normal amounts we use millipuppies, because the standard puppy is useful primarily for measuring the size of large fun deposits.
>>
>>43565007
You sure that isn't an cancer tumor?
>>
>>43564879
http://www.theonion.com/blogpost/i-am-fun-51731
>>
>>43555845
>>43555866
The Lone Wanderer
Medic, Weapon proficiency sniper rifles, weapon proficiency pistols
Lucky, Wasteland healer, dead-eye, gunslinger, immunity: radiation
No vehicle
.44 magnum, Sniper rifle
Monkey
March of the mutants

I feel like it could do with more perks and skills, maybe some more missions even if I understand they are just guidelines.
>>
File: zombieRPG.png (4 MB, 1000x5000) Image search: [Google]
zombieRPG.png
4 MB, 1000x5000
This is probably as far as I'm getting today. Things are more aligned and stuff now. Arachne also got buffed with regenerating appendages.
>>
File: HappyWitch.jpg (195 KB, 827x1114) Image search: [Google]
HappyWitch.jpg
195 KB, 827x1114
>>43558131
>Spending most of your points on the harem
I like the way you think, anon
>>
File: Fire Figher...get it.jpg (142 KB, 474x620) Image search: [Google]
Fire Figher...get it.jpg
142 KB, 474x620
>>43565503
Oni
Knight
Faster Growth
Wise Hunter
Arcane Strike
>>
>>43562812
Just lower the initial investment cost and give it a point cap. Simple and done.
>>
File: 1440904010595.jpg (265 KB, 500x642) Image search: [Google]
1440904010595.jpg
265 KB, 500x642
>>43552484

Harem
>Serving Ladies 1pt
>Hobbyist Ladies 1pt
>Smart Ladies 1pt
>Magical Ladies 3pts
>More waifu's 3pts

Estate
>Ultimate Library 1pt
>Gardens 1pt
>hestia's kitchen 1pt

Lifestyle
>Drugs 1 pt
>Panacea 2pts

Personal
>Intelligence 1pt
>Body 1pt
>Magical talents 3pt

Total: 20 pts

>Being a superhuman Druid, with a harem of obedient witches who love me
Priceless.
>>
Is there any Evangelion CYOA?
>>
>>43563465
Goddess. I wouldn't mind being worshipped as a sex idol. Just have to make sure my sanctuary is run by a beautiful lesbian harem.
>>
>>43565503
Arachne
Knight
Gaping maw, sleepless, sneak attack
Flechette
>10 limbs
>6 ft reach (longer if balancing from rear spider legs)
>climbing/mobility
>can sneak attack from all sorts of weird angles
>tireless
>devour the dead and regenerate
Focus on unarmed/natural attacks, overwhelming opponents with a flurry of limbs and literally tearing them apart.

Willing to work out some sort of body gaurd/ indenterued servitude to pond scum anons in exchange for the wise hunter or swift shadow perks
>>
>>43567669
Angel?
>>
>>43567669
You know, I thought that at first, but it's *everybody*. Unless I can keep a cadre of eunuch-bros, I'd start to really want to play D&D without it turning into an orgy again. I go with reborn because of that.

Wait, why don't I just keep a cadre of eunuch-bros
>>
File: flying death machine.jpg (1 MB, 3600x2395) Image search: [Google]
flying death machine.jpg
1 MB, 3600x2395
>>43552976
>>43553032
>Jet
>Front Mounted Gun
>Grenades
>Hardened-Armor
>Durable-Spark

Pic Related. Time to ruin someones day.
>>
>>43556044
Lascivious Lavation
Liquid Soap
Hair Brush
Shaving Cream and Razor

These options. Always these options. Every time I see this cyoa it's always the same. Where do I sign up?
>>
>>43563166
It's fairly old. I found it in the archives when I was searching quite some time ago. This one someone said was made by tunebuggy. Haven't seen it posted in a long time so I figured I'd start a thread with it.
>>
>>43563501
>man, you can't really link layers together in GIMP. Even if you assign them all to the same Layer Group.

Can you put them into a folder in gimp? If so that should prevent the linked layers from getting moved if you only have those in a single folder. Just make many folders if that's the case.
>>
>>43554578
Fuck it:
>Aloha' Oe
>Luggage
>Upgraded Alchemy

I can basically make anything I need with enough materials, go anywhere to collect said materials, and have infinite storage for said materials.

And then I explore!
>>
>>43556312
Gender Studies
>1st year
Intro Biology 2
Intro Chemistry 4
Intro Physics 6
Intro Philosophy 8
>2nd year
Physiology 12
Metaphysics 16
Intro Dance 20
>3rd year
Intro Mathematics 26
Astrophysics 32
>4th year
Advanced Astro 40

>After School
Study
Study
Study
Study

>Graduation Gift
Locked Scroll

I will use my little girl form as my superhero form, and my real form as her alter-ego. By day he is a loving husband and wage earner at a local business, but when danger strikes he becomes the super-loli, defender of the weak and protector of the world!
>>
File: The Fourth Wall CYOA.jpg (1018 KB, 896x6176) Image search: [Google]
The Fourth Wall CYOA.jpg
1018 KB, 896x6176
>>43569894
Have a slightly larger version
>>
>>43558927
Susan Coffey is indeed a fine figure of a woman, but sex three times a day? At least? That's going to get tiresome before very long, once a day would be much more reasonable.

I'll take B.
>>
>>43554578
>>43570037
>Crystal Gem doesn't turn you into a woman
I'm out
>>
>>43569718
I'm not quite sure what you mean, but googling 'photoshop folder' gets me info on layer groups, and I haven't figured out any way to do what I want with layer groups.
>>
>>43553032
>>43552976
>Disguise
Tank
>Weapons
Front Mounted Gun(Shoulder)
Shield
Morningstar
>Special
You've Got the Touch
Fem-Bot

Tankfu is waifu for laifu
>>
>>43554901
>Race
Elemental(Aether)
>Class
Slavemancer
>Perks
Machine Interface
Faster Growth
Sleepless

I WILL BECOME THE HIVEMIND
>>
>>43563022
Most people have greater goals in life than MUH RUSH
>>
>>43571910
>hivemind
>doesn't even have multitasking
>>
>>43571978
>spending points on real life skills you should already have
>>
File: vorkosigan.jpg (90 KB, 525x877) Image search: [Google]
vorkosigan.jpg
90 KB, 525x877
>>43565503
>Elemental (Fire)
>Transmuter
Perks:
>Machine Interface
>Fast Learning
>Multitasking

Build and operate a robot army, all of which I can mentally control thanks to multitasking. Continue to learn and manufacture. Find other PC allies, work with them by sending robots to clear dungeons with the party while I remain in my bunker learning how to build better robots. If machine interface is limited by range, I'll build a radio relay, which I interact directly with, and which sends and receives information from the machines. Basically I become Mr. House.

I'll likely join the Seraph, they seem the best intentioned and their demands are reasonable.
>>
>>43570956
Gems are a single sex species with the ability to shapeshift.
>>
>>43565846
It's not like there's much else to spend points on
>>
File: dino power.jpg (97 KB, 900x757) Image search: [Google]
dino power.jpg
97 KB, 900x757
>>43553032
Dinosaur
Front mounted gun x2 (shoulders), Blades (Energy sword)
Durable Spark (giving up one for a third weapon)

Don't see the need to fight for or against humanity and it's allies.

Doesn't mean you can't hire a robotic dino to fight for you! No true loyalties and only a love for blowing things up!
>>
>>43554901
Arachne
Pond Scum

Fast Learning
Faster Growth
Sleepless

Behemoth

Making deals so that I can bring forth a horde of...I don't know whats to fight the zombies and make more deals to make my horde not attack.

Tribute will be paid, and it's all mine!
>>
>>43575137
Wanker
>>
File: National Waifus CYOA.jpg (1 MB, 1200x5000) Image search: [Google]
National Waifus CYOA.jpg
1 MB, 1200x5000
>>
>>43572562
...that universally present as female and use female pronouns
>>
>>43575478
I'll take the Swiss Miss
>>
>>43562605
>Martial Prowess
Staff fighting ftw.
>Divine Weapon
No, no Sun Wukong shenanigans here.
>Healing Hands
I like making people better.
>Godly Mind
I want a super computer brain.
>Divine Memory
See above
>Master Orator
I am going to start my own religion.
> 2x Divine Guardians, 1 Free-willed Divine Emissary
Not just to keep me safe, but to keep my burgeoning flock safe as well.
>>
>>43556044
>Shower of Youth
>Liquid Soap
>Nimbus Tooth Brush
>Shaving Cream and Razor

Easy life, easy living.
>>
File: Choice of Prison 4.jpg (2 MB, 950x4525) Image search: [Google]
Choice of Prison 4.jpg
2 MB, 950x4525
>>
>>43577305
90 - Full Meal
85 - Shower
80 - Hygene products
70 - E-book reader
55 - Luxury Bed
50 - Carpet
45 - Couch
35 - Satellite Radio
30 - Wallpaper
20 - Exercise bike
5 - Friend
0 - Posters

I can manage the stay, but having people think I did some heinous crime might leave my sanity questionable.
>>
>>43577305
5 year prison CYOA

Bed (5)
A La Carte (30)
Laptop (25)
Desktop computer (30)
Internet access (30)
Shower (5)
Hygiene Products (5)
Thermostat (10)

Extended Sentence (+40)

>2 computers
Yeah, yeah. Only combination I could make that uses just enough credits.

Would've liked some money so I can spend on my games though.
>>
>>43577305
Extended Sentence +40

Total points 140

Carpet+Armchair =10-140=130
Wallpaper+Window=20-130=110
Full meal=10-110=100
laptop+Internet=55-100=45
Bathtub=10-45=35
Books+Thermostat+weights=25-35=10
outdoor visits=10-10=0

Time to go full cocoon mode, reading everyday, exercising everyday, learning japanese via anki every fucking day.

When I get out I'll be an autistic savant.
>>
>>43577635
you could do that every day, no?
>>
>>43577878
I already am, but it'd be much easier to do so without any other distractions.

Between part time job and school I only have three hours of a day to myself, being able to completely dedicate my time to reading/studying/exercising would put me a cut above the rest.

Or i'll shitpost on 4chan without end, but either way somethings gonna happen.
>>
>>43577925
you won't end up with a piece of paper that says you attended a school, though.
>>
>>43552976
>>43553032
>no one picked Shia LaBeouf

Come on. Don't you want an actual cannibal?
>>
>>43578036
If he does an online-only degree program, he could.
>>
>>43578056
Idk what you mean about cannibal but I don't like him. If he was free I'd still not take him.
>>
>>43578090
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0u4M6vppCI
>>
File: Tunebuggy.png (661 KB, 1200x808) Image search: [Google]
Tunebuggy.png
661 KB, 1200x808
>tfw he will never return
>>
>>43577305
Bed (95)
Window (80) -- I would go insane without this
Fridge (65)
Desktop (35)
Internet (5)
Shower (0)

If there were an option to delay my sentence until after I pass my candidacy, I'd probably pay up to 30 points for that. I'll probably just write some apps and hope one of them takes off, though.
>>
>>43578090
He lives in the woods, killing for sport. Eating all the bodies.
>>
>>43578185
Also, Pink Dunebuggy, duh.
I broke my rule of not making any OC until I finish this other one, just for you
>>
>>43552401
Cherry Blossom
Present - Wife, brother, sister-in-law
Shooting Star
[Censored]
Plain
Fortune Cookie
Blue Glove
Twisted Knot

Sell Plain, use Blue Glove and [Censored] for fun, and use all others for personal gains.
>>
File: ArmoredCoreCyoa.jpg (3 MB, 1800x9198) Image search: [Google]
ArmoredCoreCyoa.jpg
3 MB, 1800x9198
Still a WIP with alot of things to change, remove, edit, and add.

But its a start.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 62

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.