[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CYOA General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 75
File: SuperWaifuCYOA1.png (3 MB, 1440x3178) Image search: [Google]
SuperWaifuCYOA1.png
3 MB, 1440x3178
Super Waifu Edition
Last thread >>43503307

FAQ: http://pastebin.com/MhAQAJiw
Here's a dropbox with a LOT of CYOA's:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9ijwopa42ke49q1/AAA40vUS2BzstD9eHyyBLTr8a?dl=0
IRC Chat Channel
https://client01.chat.mibbit.com/?url=irc%3A%2F%2Firc.rizon.net%2Fcyoa

Good flow of OC lately, keep it coming. Explain your damn builds, even if it's only a couple sentences.
>>
File: SuperWaifuCYOA2.png (805 KB, 1440x871) Image search: [Google]
SuperWaifuCYOA2.png
805 KB, 1440x871
>>43527743
Mystery Envelope
>>
File: CatholicCYOA.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
CatholicCYOA.pdf
1 B, 486x500
Fresh OC because I'm a slut. Partially a response to the Evil CYOA, partially because Catholicism is basically an RPG so why not make a game out of it. If you're an actual catholic and I got anything wrong, let me know - want this to be accurate
>>
>>43527796
Now I want someone to make an atheist cyoa about mastering your own destiny/advancing the human species or something.
>>
>>43527864
That'd be fun. Could have them choose between biology, chemistry, physics computer science, philosophy, literature, etc. Drawbacks for things like poor hygiene and having to suck Richard Dawkin's dick could get you extra points.
>>
Rolled 89, 65 = 154 (2d100)

>>43527743
Magic Mistress every time. (Rolling for evil, first die is starts second is mishap.)
>>
>>43527966
I'm pretty sure Dawkins wouldn't want anon(s) to sex him in any way.

Choosing a way to fight religious nonsense and spread atheism would be more consistent with the sins pdf. Haven't looked at the catholic one yet.
>>
File: zombieRPG.png (3 MB, 1000x4000) Image search: [Google]
zombieRPG.png
3 MB, 1000x4000
charmers are now heal sluts instead of shapeshifters.

Added a transmuter class.

Added perks.

I figure instead of adding quests per se, I'll add more 'waves.'
>>
>>43528216
Oni shifter

and perks as follow:

Sneak attack, Arcane strike, Multitasking

Basically, blinking around snapping necks.
>>
>>43528216
>Perks at 10, 25, and 50th levels
Can we at least have one or two at 1st level? We're creating a new character and aren't actually going to play the game, so they kind of just take up space unless you can choose some to start with.

Anyways, Earth elemental transmuter. Gonna pull up ores from deep underground then use them to make shit.
>>
>>43528216
Avian Necromancer
Wise Hunter > Arcane Strike > Sleepless

Do things my skelebros kill count for wise hunter?
>>
>>43508779
>Grown-ass Man
>Excitable Imouto Natsumi
>Disappoint her so she turns lesbian
>Another soldier fighting for the gay agenda
>>
>>43517678
>I think, if you wouldn't mind, that I'd like an elaboration on "adjustments" - like the hue/saturation one you used.

Did I answer that sufficiently or did you need more information about adjustment layers in general?
>>
>>43527796
>Charisma
>Intercession of Mercy
>Polygamy
>Flight
>Vow of Poverty
>Vow of Obedience

Charisma and intercession because they seem the most useful for the job I'm supposed to be doing. Polygamy because I would be the absolute worst at this "not sinning" thing without it. Flight because flying is awesome.
>>
>>43527796
>Catholicism

I'd take Healing and Mind Reading
I'll probably have my powers for all of 10 minutes before falling from grace though.

If I can just go around feeding the poor and healing the sick and outing corruption, that'd be cool, but if I have to tow the "Ye shall burn for all eternity for having the gay butsex" party line, then catholic god and I aren't going to see eye to eye too much. The contents of my hard drive alone are probably good for 3-5 eternities in hell, and I am NOT repenting for that shit. Any god that won't allow his followers to fap to Monster Girl Quest is no god of mine!
>>
>>43528216
>Gaping Maw
Does this mean your teeth are able to chew metal and stuff or do it is like poison?

>Machine interface
What kind of manipulation?

>Fast Learning
Do you retain the information though?

>Arcane Strike
What does imbuing magic energy into physical attacks even do?

>Sleepless
Do you suffer from the backlash of no sleep?

>Wise Hunter
So if you killed rocks, you get a bonus to killing rocks more effectively? Interesting.

>Sneak Attack
What counts as extra damage? What does it mean to be detected too? Is that like be unseen or what? There's many meanings to detect.

>Swift Shadow
Same as above.

>Faster Growth
Does it ever stop though? Will you just continue on until you become a monster and die?

>Multitasking
Is it overloading on yourself to do multitasking?
>>
>>43527796
Giant/Great Strength/Indestructibility
Mind Reading/Healing/Charisma

Vow of Poverty
Vow of Celibacy
Vow of Obedience
Holy Orders

FILTHY HEATHENS AND BLASPHEMERS CANNOT HOPE TO COMPREHEND MY DIVINE MASS, MY HOLY HUGE, IT PERFORATES THEIR ENTIRE FIELD OF VIEW FROM ALL CARDINAL DIRECTIONS, BULGING WITH ALL CARDINAL VIRTUES!

IT PENETRATES THEIR PUNY MINDS, HEARTS AND SOULS, TOO AFFIXED IN KNEELING PRAYER AND ADMIRATION TO EVEN DARE TO COMMIT A SINGLE SIN!

DO YOU EVEN UPLIFT?
>>
>>43529580
Faster Growth is just an exp multiplier and says as much it has nothing to do with your actual physical growth.
>>
>>43520735
If we wrote about Elizabeth, does that count to a love point?
>>
>>43528637
I laughed.
>>
File: LaughingElf.gif (208 KB, 385x400) Image search: [Google]
LaughingElf.gif
208 KB, 385x400
>>43529805
10/10 roommate is staring at me confused why I laughed so hard
>>
>>43529916
I'd say yes. It says use the generator to make her, so I assume that means all parts. (including getting 3 love points for her and being able to writefag for more).
>>
>>43528216
Race: Human
Class: Winner
Perks: (10) Machine Interface (25) Multitasking (50) Fast Learning
>>
>>43530136
Oh, so then that means I get 5 points for her. Huh.
>>
>>43529459
>Not getting your wife to dress up as a monster girl for impregnation

May god have mercy on your soul, anon
>>
>>43527864
Only if its really tongue in cheek like acknowledging god and the devil while at the same time putting them down.
>>
File: 1374716046778.jpg (51 KB, 625x552) Image search: [Google]
1374716046778.jpg
51 KB, 625x552
>>43528216
Elemental (thinking earth but wondering how the weakness plays out)
shifter
Sleepless, Arcane strike and gaping maw.
>>
>>43528216
>Be pond scum
>Facilitate deals between slavemancers who want to not be killed on sight and others who want to not be enslaved
>Profit in XP, slaves, items, powers, and sexual favors
>>
File: PantsOrNo.jpg (37 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
PantsOrNo.jpg
37 KB, 800x500
You must choose
>>
>>43530601
It would need to be. The others grant magic powers and this one would too. Obviously magic could be real without any deities or devils but still, it should be a joke of some sort.
Maybe a build your god cyoa, wherein you take the part of an atheist that discovers a way to create(not become) a god. Then feeding it power in it's infancy. Multiple methods to feed it and how you do so determines it's powers, personality, goals, morals and how it rewards/punishes you.

Opinions?
>>
>>43530979
PANTS!
>>
Was Titanlands ever updated after it was made?

Unalligned was pretty OP.
>>
>>43527796
Charisma - convincing people to accept God's plan is my job. It's kind of requisite.
Healing - extraordinary claims demand extraordinary proof. Here's mine.
Mind Reading - makes it much easier to figure out what I need to convince people.
Prophesy - helps me figure out what the problem spots are before things go awry.
Vow of Poverty - I'm going to be too busy for things anyway.
Vow of Obedience - I've given myself over to the Lord, I might as well go all the way.

Ideally, my plan will be to go to areas where I can sense that things must be rectified, and use my powers to convince others of what they must do to be saved. It's very hard to continue doubting someone after they restore someone dying of cancer with a touch, especially when they're incredibly charismatic and can predict what you're going to say.

I suppose I am going to have to go make an honest woman out of my girlfriend, though. And a Catholic...
>>
>>43529916
Alice
Background: 2. Rival
Personality: 1. Wild and Energetic
Intelligence: 8. A+ Plus student and another language
Hobbies: 20 -> 1. Sports, Basketball and 8. Cooking (one point here to change Sports to Geekery)
Height: Head taller than 5'7"
Skin: Deeply Tanned
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Red
Build: Average
Breasts: D cup + 3 (E with Buxom)
Distinctive Features: 20 -> 8. Muscular and 19.
Special Features: 15. Secretly Stacked
Weird Sexual Feature: 1. Buxom is Better
Monster: Welsh dragon (one point)

Elizabeth
Background: 5. Younger Sister
Personality: 9 -> 8. Kind and 4. Cheerful
Intelligence: 3. Lazy
Hobbies: 5. Music, 8. Sings
Height: Head taller
Skin: Tanned
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Black
Breasts: C cup
Build: Average
Distincive Features: 6. Extremly long hair
Special Features: 10. Secret talent, Computers
Enchanted: Born Werewolf (one point)
>>
>>43528216
Race: Fire Elemental
Class: Knight
Perks: Arcane Strike (10), Multitasking (25), Sleepless (50)

I love the smell of burning zombies in the morning. Smells like victory.
>>
>>43531042
You're wrong, but we pantsless are happy and free so I'm not going to piss on you for it. Feel free to join.
>>
>>43528216
>>43531379
Was going to post almost the exact same build, so instead: arachne knight with sleepless, gaping maw, and sneak attack.

Focus on stealth and tearing apart opponents with my bear hands and natural weapons
>>
>>43531798
I'll remain warm and unscratched for now.
>>
>>43528216
Race: Nurarihyon
>If I have a gourd shaped head because of this, I'll have to find a Pond Scum and trade it for a more ideal head-shape and face.

Class: Winner
>I love the feel of this class. I should be able to go around leveling up solo and I can't think of a group that wouldn't benefit from having a Winner on board.

Perks:
Machine Interface
>Because I can't pass up being a technomancer
Multitasking
>Amazing synergy with my class
Sleepless
>Gives me the chance to gain xp at a faster rate than normal and gets rid of a very glaring weakness. Can't tell how the recharge mechanic for running simulations would work when paired with this.

Fast Learning was tempting but I figure I can buy languages and not only academic skills but also combat and social skills from Pond Scum Vendors.

Liking this so far and can't wait to see what the next wave will bring.
>>
>>43528216
Nurarihyon
Winner
Sleepless
Multitasking
Machine Interface
>>
>>43530979
PANTS ARE FOR THE WEAK!
THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES WILL SEE MY GIRTH!
>>
>>43533353
>PANTS ARE FOR THE WEAK!
>THE LOCAL AUTHORITIES WILL FEEL MY GIRTH!
FTFY
>>
>>43531888
>my bear hands
But anon, you didn't take some sort of animal shapeshifter so how are you using bear hands? Isn't the bear mad?
>>
File: zombieRPG.png (4 MB, 1000x5000) Image search: [Google]
zombieRPG.png
4 MB, 1000x5000
Changed the intro and added information about future waves.

This may be content-complete, or I may add items and drawbacks.
>>
File: Chips.gif (2 MB, 1200x2400) Image search: [Google]
Chips.gif
2 MB, 1200x2400
I'm building a template for my Megaman.exe CYOA. I'm looking for feedback specifically for the text box outlines, font and animated background. Text box sizes and general layout will change for other pages including customisation of the navi itself and general upgrades to yourself and modifiers to the world and adventure.
>>
>>43528216
>Avian
>Seer
>Fast Learning, Sleepless, Multitasking

I am the ultimate lookout. May you never be taken by surprise again, my friends!
>>
>>43533982
>>43534509
Why would you ever not join Flechette?
>>
>>43534407
Gifs are not great. Please consider a non-gif version.
>>
>>43534407
This is great! I really like the animated parts.
>>
>>43534800
>>43534870
Can't please everyone
>>
>>43534407
This is brilliant. Makes me nostalgic as fuck.
>>
>>43535007
Eh, who wants to please anti-gif elitists anyhow?
>>
>>43527743
Well, most of the options are too generic/stereotypical/boring, so here's to getting majorly fucked over by the mystery box!
>>
>>43533982
Oni
Fighter
Wise Hunter
Faster Growth
Sleepless
Flechette

Time to dungeon-delve as many times as I can be for I inevitably overreach and die! Gonna look like a maniac badass up until then, though.
>>
>>43535033
I am completely okay with this, except
>villains won't cross her or, by extension, you
>villains constantly break into her house and may kidnap you
Uh huh, so which is it?
>>
>>43535079
I think villains wont cross her, but heroes will break in.
>>
>>43535064
before*
hellooooo 3 in the morning
>>
>>43529281
I figured out how to do it AND make it locked to the current layer I'm working on. I'm still just testing things slowly.
I can make a god damn picture radiate pink now
>>
>>43534407
Don't listen to him, gif's in cyoas are
great. If they dislike it, they can just open it in paint and save it as something else.
>>
>>43535106
Well, then villains won't break in and kidnap me, and since heroes wouldn't hurt me, an innocent person who's just in love, I'm safe.
Unless they bring Batman.
Then my love will need to pay for some cosmetic surgery not to mention regular surgery
>>
File: Wrecked waifu.png (2 MB, 1210x1722) Image search: [Google]
Wrecked waifu.png
2 MB, 1210x1722
So I heard you were tired of blatant wish fulfillment and want something where yes, you get a waifu, but you actually have to think

Also, if anyone saved the Ideology Waifu, I would love it if you posted it
>>
File: secondskincyoa.jpg (1 MB, 1200x4000) Image search: [Google]
secondskincyoa.jpg
1 MB, 1200x4000
Posting my OC for the third time, because why not. Probably won't post again until I update again. Any constructive criticism? Any ideas for more paths? I was thinking since I had no bodies where you and the other mind control your body at the same time. Maybe like a two headed mutant or something? Or a firestorm deal where you're normal unless you fuse with someone? Or maybe you have multiple minds and you transform like Shazam or something.

Also, to answer more questions:
> Will I be much more unique than the other guys?
Only if you've gotta catch em' all (and not in the pokemon way)
>Kek. It's a possessive girlfriend. I have to pick that.
Kinda bummed I can't make it look like my own skin
Says who? It's permanently bonded to you, but that doesn't mean you can't ever show your skin again. You can peel it back to reveal yourself, or even fashion the symbiote into your clothes. You just can't ever take it fully off.
And symbiote is absolutely what I'd pick, every time. My obsession with symbiotes is kind of why I made this in the first place. I always pick shapeshifting in any CYOA if I can.
>>
>>43535572
>So I heard you were tired of blatant wish fulfillment and want something where yes, you get a waifu, but you actually have to think
Would be a nice change of pace. Sadly, the one you posted is just lumped into the category of "I choose none of these", i.e. no real consideration required.
>>
>>43535572
How is 3 a waifu? A guy that looks like a girl but doesn't want to be your girl or even romantic in any way, but does want to fuck you in the ass is just a dominant gay friend with benefits.
>>
>>43535694
This. Pass thx. Waste of time.
>>
>>43535670
>Says who? It's permanently bonded to you, but that doesn't mean you can't ever show your skin again. You can peel it back to reveal yourself, or even fashion the symbiote into your clothes. You just can't ever take it fully off.
It says
>even if you convince the symbiote to let you have sex, the other person probably won't have sex with someone in a symbiote suit
Implies, at least to me, that I'm always fully wearing it, and that I can't show off my regular skin
Having it turn into clothes is great. I'ts on me anyway, so I might as well wear nothing at all, nothing at all, nothing at all
>>
>>43535876
Fair enough, I could see why someone would think that. I guess it's just more that if you actually convinced it to let you have sex with someone, there's no way it's not getting in on that action. It's not gonna stand by and just pretend to be skin while you have all the fun.
>>
>>43527796
A lot of the powers seem "meh"
B... but I'm a Protestant aka. I go to church only on the 24th! Also, I thought there was no proof of Purgatory existing in the bible?

>Charisma
Obligatory since I'm not Catholic and most people aren't
>Healing
Jesus 2.0, baby! Get a giant following, cure the sick, then die young.
Polygamy is interesting if only he was a girl. Instead
>Prophesy
>Vow of celibacy
kek.
Gotta move to America and help the poor, sick souls out.

And on the topic of evil CYOA:
>1
I'd love to see the old Lust tier 1 return, maybe as an add-on to wrath 2 (hating someone makes them love you) or pride 2 (disregarding someone makes them love you)
>2
Every tier 1 power affects your body (wrath = gains, Lust = more attractive to certain people, Pride = faster selfimprovement okay this one's more iffy, sure, but it still counts, Sloth = no negative effects to your body through your lifestyle, Gluttony = never feel full, never get fat I'd probably add "you don't need to go to the bathroom more, Greed = being wealthy makes you healthy) ....
except Envy. I just think it's odd that all the others follow the same general line, except this
>>
>>43527743
I would love to see something like this, only in reverse
Like you wake up in a dark, damp cellar, chained to the wall after having been unconscious for several days. A few minutes go by and a guard opens up the wooden door and tells you someone posted your bail
And then you get choices of nefarious people whom you must sign a contract with to be their husband/property until you die a natural death
>Vampire who wants you ask their personal, loyal blood source
>Villain who heard a superhero went to rescue you, so she knocked out the hero and wants you because it would piss off the hero
>etc.
>etc.
I'd make it, but I've never had success with making waifu's
>>43536029
I'm okay with it turning itself into a condom. That way I'm still "pure", since any feeling I/she gets is thanks to the symbiote being a certain shape, or vibrating etc.
Plus the symbiote makes sure none of our juices touch the other person.
>>
>>43535670
With the whole healing factor thing and the symbiote being able to shapeshift itself, wouldn't it be plausible for it to be able to make actual physical changes to your body, albeit slower than it can change itself?
>>
>>43535670
the AI suit just doesn't seem that usefull.
I don't want to go to war, so the protection and weapons aren't that useful. I don't work as a constructor etc., so I don't need strength
And the whole "needing 8 hours of recharging + it's incredibly weak" makes it bad for 1/3 of the day. It could just be "needs to power down for 8 hours a night, meaning it can't do any tasks, but it will still react to danger" - so it's more like a guard dog sleeping.
>>
>>43535699
You get to be gay while everyone thinks you're straight, it's great.
>>
>>43535572
aren't waifus supposed to be desirable?
>>
>>43535572
agoraphobis is a go-go
>>
>>43527796
Kinda felt needlessly preachy. Why can't your god be chill as fuck as he send us to do some good in the World?
>>
File: tfw you find your waifu.webm (349 KB, 533x400) Image search: [Google]
tfw you find your waifu.webm
349 KB, 533x400
>>43536369
Indubitably, my good man.
>>
>>43535024
>>43535218
Anti-gif elitists just want webms instead.
>>
>>43536369
An 8/10 girlfriend with a flaw isn't desirable to you?
>>
>>43535670
For Split Personality, what happens after the 4th day? You only described the first 4 days.
>>
>>43536565
Bait
>>
>>43535572
The only remotely waifuable of these wastes of flesh is the agoraphobic one, if you like keeping pets.
>>
>>43536568
I'm guessing it was meant as a cycle of either 3 days you and 3 days other, or 3 days you and one day other.
>>
>>43536555
Why not apngs?
>>
File: 1354813680671.png (38 KB, 324x289) Image search: [Google]
1354813680671.png
38 KB, 324x289
>>43527758
Mystery envelope every goddamn time
>>
>>43535572
I think I could stand the gun nut one, I'd just have to make sure its unloaded before I go to sleep
>>
>>43535572
whore.

it's the least bad of the bunch. I can work with a massive breach of mistrust. If she a whore, she can be given enough dickings so that she doesn't go with someone else.

It's fixable.
>>
>>43536733
>If she a whore, she can be given enough dickings so that she doesn't go with someone else.
>It's fixable.
Fairly certain that the flaws given are meant as absolutes, i.e. she'll always cheat on you at least once a week, no matter how many dickings you give her.
>>
>>43536687
>she can't sleep without a loaded gun under her pillow
What did she ever do to you for you to deny her sleep?
You're a bad person.
>>
>>43535572
Number 4, the fetish one. I have been on the Internet far too long and doubt there is anything I'd find disgusting.
>>
>>43536802
>I have been on the Internet far too long and doubt there is anything I'd find disgusting.
She'll find one.
>>
>>43536839
I wish her good luck with that, I already like her new fetishes.
>>
>>43536802
What is it with you people and thinking there are fetishes you don't like?
Do you like cockroaches dancing on your cock? Do you like having your sister forced to watch the two of you fuck?
>>
>>43533982
I'm sorry but what the fuck does that wave four description even mean? The earth attacks too we kill the...rocks?
>>
>>43536928
>I already like her new fetishes.
She'll find one you won't.

Alternatively, she'll never do anything sexual to/with you, or possibly will just kill herself because she can't achieve orgasm.

Or maybe she'll condition you to find something disgusting enough that she'll be able to orgasm from it.
>>
>>43536996
>Alternatively, she'll never do anything sexual to/with you, or possibly will just kill herself because she can't achieve orgasm.
I want to see that happen.
>>
>>43535572
GUN NUT
U
N

N
U
T
>>
>>43537018
>She demands to orgasm at least thrice a week
Since she can only get off to having sex in a way that you are not comfortable with, and you claim to be comfortable with everything, she'll just leave you.
>>
>>43533982
Oni knight.
Sleepless, wise hunter, arcane strike.
The goal is to level up and gain nearinvulnerability from all races found on earth as much as possible before joining Flechette.
>>
>>43527796
Vow of Celibacy, Vow of Obedience
Charisma, Bilocation, Healing, Incorruptibility
>>
>>43527796
Charisma/Healing/Polygamy; Vow of Obedience
>>
>>43528216
Oni
Knight
P1: Wise Hunter
P2: Sneak Attack
P3: Arcane Strike
>>
>>43535064
Hell yeah, I'd do the same except take out Faster Growth and put in either Multitasking or Arcane Strike to become even better at fighting shit.
>>
>>43533982
>>43537285
Change Sneak Attack for Faster Growth then
>>
>>43535572
>Gun Nut
Well I love guns aswell, and I live in a country where guns are banned, so her always having a gun is certainly interesting.
>>
>>43534407
>Go down the green line
>Read 'Can be used to heal others as well' every single time its written before realizing its all the same
God im retarded.
>>
>>43535572
The only thing remotely bearable is gun nut... worth it for an 8/10, though? Probably not
>>
>>43535572
Hey, weren't there different options for this one? I remember one where she cheated on you with a black dude.
>>
>>43537621
That was the other crappy one made by this guy.
>>
File: Alphonse Mucha Winter.jpg (117 KB, 508x1000) Image search: [Google]
Alphonse Mucha Winter.jpg
117 KB, 508x1000
>>43528216
Nurarihyon Seer
>multitasking, machine interface, swift shadow

Everyone wants me in their party.
>>
>>43536050
>Theology
It's all Catholic doctrine (as long as I didn't mess anything up). Know Purgatory was one of the things the split was over, but not well versed in the why.

>Meh powers
I was worried about that. I was primarily interested in finding stuff from old legends and only secondarily interested in making sure some choices weren't just better than others. Gonna try a point system and see if that helps. Gonna have to do something about Charisma too, since everybody is taking it.

>>43536406
Accuracy to source material? It's meant to be parody not wish-fulfillment. (I'll be honest, surprised by this response. Was more worried that I'd piss off religious folks by taking their weird shit and putting it in a format where it can be laughed about.)

Thanks for the feedback guys -- updates incoming whenever
>>
File: wl1.jpg (6 MB, 1200x8000) Image search: [Google]
wl1.jpg
6 MB, 1200x8000
>>
File: wl2.jpg (3 MB, 1197x8000) Image search: [Google]
wl2.jpg
3 MB, 1197x8000
>>43537714
>>
>>43537699
there's an immortality / it's pretty damn hard to take. Expect every build to take it
Charisma is basically necessary, and Monster Master is only useful if you go to Africa and start some farms
And really, you think religious people would go on the fantasy board of 4chan? There are people who want read Harry Potter because it's devil worship and witchcraft
>>
>>43535670
Split Personality, obviously. Great perks, no downsides. Well, I wouldn't really change my body much aside from a few freckles, but lifelong disease immunity and a bit of extra chemical attraction sound like a lot of fun.
>>
File: Part 1.jpg (4 MB, 3200x4000) Image search: [Google]
Part 1.jpg
4 MB, 3200x4000
>Overlord
It's been a while
>>
File: Part 2.jpg (3 MB, 3200x4000) Image search: [Google]
Part 2.jpg
3 MB, 3200x4000
>>43537784
I will always love that
>Dragon's Back
Is from DragonFable
>>
>>43535572
>>43535694
Pretty much this. 8/10 with less crazy or 7/10 without the crazy isn't that hard to find in real life. If she were 10/10 and perfect in every way except this flaw I'd probably do #1 and just cheat on her myself, but as written I pass.
>>
File: Part 3.jpg (3 MB, 3200x4000) Image search: [Google]
Part 3.jpg
3 MB, 3200x4000
>>43537794
>>
File: Part 4.jpg (3 MB, 3200x4000) Image search: [Google]
Part 4.jpg
3 MB, 3200x4000
>>43537805
>>
File: 1304597998119.jpg (157 KB, 504x792) Image search: [Google]
1304597998119.jpg
157 KB, 504x792
>>43537724
Lone Wanderer
Skills: Stealthy, Weapon Proficiency: Sniper, Weapon Proficiency: Shotguns
Perks: Lucky, Assassin, Shotgun Surgeon, Dead-Eye, Immunity: Radiation
Vehicle: Motorcycle (850)
Weapons: Pump Action Shotgun (1350), Sniper Rifle + All 3 Mods (2300), Sawn Off (2650), Fully Modded 10mm Pistol (2850), 30 Throwing Knives (3850)
Companion: Dog (Kodiak)
March of Mutants (Normals)
>>
>>43537628
Ain't the same one. Older one was less fancy graphically, but better thought out. Doubt they're even from the same creator.
>>
File: Guardian.jpg (4 MB, 1000x10000) Image search: [Google]
Guardian.jpg
4 MB, 1000x10000
>>
File: Psycopomp.png (4 MB, 1200x5000) Image search: [Google]
Psycopomp.png
4 MB, 1200x5000
>>
File: PA.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
PA.pdf
1 B, 486x500
inb4 >>/pag/
>>
>>
>>43537743
>And really, you think religious people would go on the fantasy board of 4chan?

Yes. Why is that so hard to believe?
>>
>>43537879
>inb4 >>/pag/
It's been ded for a while already.
>>
>>43537940
(i know, People still go >>/pag/
>>
>>43537956
6 AM, Forgot spoilers were a thing. Goddamnit.
>>
File: redemption above all.jpg (553 KB, 1856x2284) Image search: [Google]
redemption above all.jpg
553 KB, 1856x2284
>>43527796
>Charisma, Healing, Mind Reading
>Vow of Poverty
I become an investor, holding all wealth in trust to sell it for even more wealth, all to the good of God's Kingdom. People will flock to me both for healing and lending, and I will convert them all.
>>
>>43537936
because this is 4chan
because fantasy is witchcraft
because people in /cyoag/ want to become fucktoys or gods
>>
Still looking for that meta CYOA where you choose a choice and replace it with another choice for the next anon to choose.
>>
File: Part 1.jpg (1 MB, 999x3183) Image search: [Google]
Part 1.jpg
1 MB, 999x3183
>>43537879
At least post the proper one: You're asking for me to tell you to go to your containment thread
>>
File: Part 2.jpg (1 MB, 1000x3314) Image search: [Google]
Part 2.jpg
1 MB, 1000x3314
>>43538017
>>43538002
Sounds vaguely like "Interaction CYOA", except it has nothing to do with your choices being replaced by others. You choose Immortality, then anon decides how you get it
>>
>>43538017
I dont like the retro version. Less fun and less choose your own
>>
>>43537743
Meh, there are different forms of religious crazy. I've played Pathfinder in the basement of nondenominational restorationist fundamentalist churches.

(Also, >>43537936 is not me. To avoid anon-confusion)
>>
>>43538002
Called MetaCYOA i think
>>
File: Random Powers Rolls.png (17 KB, 322x404) Image search: [Google]
Random Powers Rolls.png
17 KB, 322x404
>>43537693
>3, 5, 14, 24, 27, 36, 96, 106, 112, 129
>Numbers above were sorted least to greatest, in order to make looking them up easier.
Super Durable, Super Charger, Love Empowerment, Greed(PAID), Roar(DISCARD), Mind Reader, Block(DISCARD), Rush(DISCARD), Size Shifter, Slippery Git
Life Plan

I think I ended up pretty amazing, all things considered. That life plan is so damned good.
>>
>>43537987
Lol. You need to grow up and maybe not paint all religious people with your same limited brush.
>>
>>43538017
>>43538025
>Mesh
>Support (10)
>Brain Implant 2 (10)
>Night Vision (5)
>Enhanced Vision (5)
>External Sensors (10)
>Communicator (10)
>WiFi (15)
>Hydra (10)
>Progenitor (15)
>Storage (5)
>Sentient AI (15)
>Self-repair (15)
>Tentacle (10)
>Non-Lethal Set (5)
>Plasma Gun (20)
>Flares (5)
>Plasma Shield (Free)
>Air Generator (20 + 15)
Shield hacker here -- who wants to team up and form a new nation devoted to power armor fights in planet-sized arenas?
>>
File: Trade-Off.jpg (881 KB, 999x1250) Image search: [Google]
Trade-Off.jpg
881 KB, 999x1250
>>43538002
>>43538025
>>43538120
Found it. Latest edition I found.
>>
>>43538534
I take 'Git Gud', Replaced with 'DATABASE' You are thrown into the world of an MMORPG, Log Horizon/.Hack/SAO Style, You are in the top 10% of people in terms of levels/gear/skills and can choose a reputation for yourself.
>>
File: MetaCYOA.png (74 KB, 823x800) Image search: [Google]
MetaCYOA.png
74 KB, 823x800
This kind of CYOA hasn't been posted for a while now, I miss these.

A

>>43538583
I think you're supposed to edit them yourself.
>>
>>43537702
This has good graphic design, and has quite a lot of good work put into it. Unfortunately many things are unclear, including how magic skills and challenges function.

Very interesting, will hope for an update that clarifies things.
>>
>>43537879
>>43538038
I hope this makes you happy. This is the first time I've seen a build to this (in /cyoag/)
I'm disregarding all gameplay mechanics (attack bonus, dodge bonus because this isn't a game thread). Really, the whole thing is fucking stupid as a CYOA - you need to check the pdf to see what my choices actually do.
>Light
Only because medium is "twice as big" and trying to run around in a suit that is 2x the size of me in plate armour is insane
>Tremorsense 10
>Adhesion 20
>Natural weapon 30
>Levitation 40
Only if I can use it to do boosted jumps and glide.
>Hunter 100
+ Thermal vision, Radar, Environmental control 2&3
>no AI
Fuck AI's.
>Nerve suit 105
>Advanced Suit status 110
>Hawkguy 115
>Radio Transmitter 115
>Light shield 120
>Mag-Leash shield
>other options that cost 0
Spend 80 points in pew-pew weapons
>0 drones 120
>>
File: 1423944356290.png (4 MB, 1200x2750) Image search: [Google]
1423944356290.png
4 MB, 1200x2750
Rolled 20, 72, 53, 41 = 186 (4d100)

>>43538605 here, this doesn't count.

Spadesy
Tunebuggy
Vexarian
Liminal Phrenic
>>
>>43538795
lel

>20 choice
>60 choice
>40 choice
>40 choice
>>
>>43538795
Stop posting this.
>>
>>43538795
Add Alice Creator.
>>
>>43538842
This is only my second time posting it m8.
>>
>>43538795
>>43538605
Kek.

A

The Scientist
Tunebuggy

k thanks, senpai.
>>43538858
you do know he didn't just make it, right?
>>
>>43538860
I didn't ask how many times you were posting it. Just stop.
>>
>>43538881
But I like that CYOA.
>>
>>43533982
Oni Pond Scum
>Faster Learning
>Gaping Maw
>Sleepless

I start out simple, making deals between other other survivors and myself for exchanges in assistance, supplies, and XP. I'll always make sure to come away with a little XP for myself though, magically binding contracts being extremely useful and trustworthy. As I start being able to make the more abstract deals I can really get to wheeling and dealing, hopefully having a network of contacts by then that I can pull from.

Also, I can punch shit really, really hard. That's useful too.
>>
Rolled 65, 55, 59, 80 = 259 (4d100)

>>43538842
Ignore him, this one's great.

>>43538795
Rolling for SDA, Super Soldier, Scientist, and Trallherd
>>
>>43535572
The Gun Nut sems best. The Whore is surprisingly tolarable too, unlike how those options suaally are, since no infections and pregnancies.
>>
>>43538842
Fuck off.
>>
File: Netherlord.jpg (687 KB, 1200x3064) Image search: [Google]
Netherlord.jpg
687 KB, 1200x3064
>>43538605
Netherlord with double points, round 2. (I hate it when I forget to attach the image.)
>>
The last option in a CYOA that made me hyperventilate excitedly was the halting solution in the rings one, for which I would willingly suffer any sexual degradation imaginable.

Congratulations to whoever wrote Goblin King into this. That's... that's unimaginably awesome. Party with 1970s Bowie... WE'RE NOT WORTHY! WE'RE NOT WORTHY!
>>
>>43539085
Was a fixed version, i.e. one with all the options (the current one is missing More Money, maybe others) ever released as an image?
>>
>>43539006
Gun Nut might shoot during the night. If you sleep in different beds or can somehow ensure the gun is always pointed away from the two of you, there's no harm to her. Other than pissing off an actual gun nut because she's just a "lol so randumb guns are fun lol what's trigger discipline?"-girl.
Seriously. I realize after posting it that, even though I abhor cheating, it's easily the best option with regards to how it was written.
If she doesn't want you to figure out who she cheats on you with, or when, I think it's fair to assume she wouldn't bring it up.
She suffers no consequences from cheating, and it's only once a week and she will never bring it up. You never fear she would leave you for one of the guys.
>>
>>43535024
Well, you can't zoom in on gifs on mobile?
>>
>>43539120
No. I got really busy and abandoned it. Going to do a "better late than never" re-release in the next few days, though.
>>
>>43539134
>only once a week
_At least_ once a week. Could be more often, but not less.
>>
>>43539085
You need waaaaay less points
>New Justice League
>Get a harem
You what?
I hope the little boy/girl I'm protecting is okay with letting me control their body once in a while to enjoy this.
>Can't shitpost on 4chan in the Netherworld
Dropped

>Mansion
Harem
>Athletic ladies 1
>Talented ladies 2
brb crashing the CYOA market, making entire threads with "my" OC.
>Serving ladies 3
>tfw "kinky ladies" can't satisfy your fetish

Lifestyle
>Ultimate library 4
>Gardens 5
I want a damn tiger
>Hestia's kitchen 6
>Bigger on the inside 9
Solely so I can change the house at a whim

Personal
>Intelligence augment 10

Drawback
>Fewer ladies (25) 9
I can't find the "More Money" option, but I guess I spend 11 points on that. I'd like a waifu, but not with a harem.
Not that I need any money.
>>
>>43539247
I imagine if you try to prostitute her, that counts as prying in her cheating.
>>
>>43539252
>I can't find the "More Money" option
See >>43539120 and >>43539171.
>>
>>43539340
Anon-friend, being a cheating whore and being a prostitute is not the same thing
>>
>>43528216
Oni
Knight
fast learning
faster growth
multi tasking

We /supersoldier/ now.
>>
>>43539460
Because the entire point is she's banging guys on the side. Turning her into a prostitute means it's no longer cheating.
Why do people steal a candybar? They can obviously afford it. She cheats because she likes it - she's not a prostitute. She doesn't want to fuck guys for money, she doesn't want to fuck a certain guy because he pays
>she still gets to be a cheating whore
But she doesn't. She's a prostitute now, and you get keked instead of cheating on.
>what's the harm
The wizard fucking you over to try and make turn her downside into something that's less horrible. Like putting wheels on the agoraphobic girls' shack so you can take her places, or pretending you like every single fetish that does or does not exist.
>>
>>43533982
Fourth wave makes Avian kind of OP... Eh, I can work with it.

Avian
Necromancer

Faster Growth
Gaping Maw
Fast Learning

Flechette

I hope I retain awareness of the fourth wave that's coming. If so, every third experiment will be in turning zombie stomaches into dirigibles. If not, eh, hopefully the Flechette can give me enough warning that I can do something about it. My goal is to have a city in the clouds where some humans can take refuge from the angry rocks.
>>
>>43538605
Oni
Winner

Fast Learning
Wise Hunter
Faster Growth
>>
>>43533982
>Elemental: Ice
This needs to be expanded on: Does an Earth elemental feel uncomfortable being touched by air?
>Winner
I don't see a point in picking Knight over Winner. Winner is a slightly less OP Nicholas Cage in that one movie where he can see a few seconds into the future to avoid being hit once (unless you set off an explosion he can't get outside the blast of)
>Wise Hunter
>Sneak Attack
>Faster Growth
So, faster leveling + more damage to the same race = quickly improve damage.
Winner + Sneak attack = I'm almost always guaranteed a crit against an enemy
>Flechette
Singular Industries was tempting, but I don't feel like helping an AI take over Earth once we've gotten rid of the Apocalypse

Wise Hunter is great against zombies.
Winner is great against dungeons (really, why would I be worried about monsters spreading? The only ones alive are people with powers from the CYOA)
>>
File: GRRM.gif (1 MB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
GRRM.gif
1 MB, 300x200
>>43537714
Caravaneer
>Medic, Mechanic, Charrm
>Immunity: Disease, Natural Leader, Wasteland Healer, Silver Tongue, Despot of Detritus
>Auroch, 2x Troika
>The Legion of the Damned
>Demetrius, Dr. Kavorkian, Skeeter, Nova, Marco, Marcus
>Salvation-Legioni War (Salvation City), Old World Blues (Give [Salvation City])

Born safe and happy, I speak and people listen; I gain allies as easily as wealth on my mercantile caravan runs. While I move a lot of profitable cargo, my biggest trade is information - weighs nothing and worth the highest price if you know how to sell it. A miracle healer in the Wastes, I am myself immune to any and all diseases. I can't seem to trip over a heap of rubble without finding something useful or even valuable.

My crew is just as impressive. Doc is friggin' surgeon, so I'm not the only medic; Nova is good in a fight, in bed, or with her hands on an engine (though not as good as Merco, who is even better than I am); and between them, Demetrius, and Marco we can handle just about any situation, fight or otherwise, that comes our way.

We have quite the loadout, with the Auroch for heavy lifting and twin Troika for reconnaissance and quick strikes. Demetrius and the Doc man one troika while Marco and Skeeter man the other, while Nova and Marcus are with me in the Auroch. For arms we've got Demetrius's Power Armor and Plasma Rifle, Marcus's pump-action and explosives, Nova's assault rifle, and Marco's double barrel and revolver.

(Post too long, continued.)
>>
>>43537724

This list of companions is pointless, the descriptions are so vague you're basically just going by the pictures. Get rid of the backstories and just have a peppy list of pros and cons for each one.
>>
File: don't mind me.jpg (192 KB, 962x617) Image search: [Google]
don't mind me.jpg
192 KB, 962x617
(continued from >>43539778)
Right now we are publicly friendly with the Legion of the Damned. It's really convenient to be able to move about safely in their lands as well as trade with them directly, though Bartertown is always ready and willing; though honestly I'm pretty sure Skeeter could sell imaginary farts to a hostile rock. Honestly though, the whole thing is a front in order to more effectively gather information and influence event for the Salvation City faction, with whole I have a rather profitable arrangement. Which explains why I'm not worried about ammunition or fuel for all those guns and gasoline-hungry vehicles we're hauling around.

Yep, it's a pretty good set up, what with my power armor and plasma rifle set; a steady stream of gas, ammo, and profit; two father figures anxious to protect me and teach me everything they know before they're gone; and especially that incredibly submissive pussy every night.
>>
>>43536158
I would say no to that. The symbiote likes how you look. ;)
And you can shapeshift the symbiote to always make you look like you want anyway. There's almost no difference.
>>43536167
The AI suit is sort of there who still want to be able to lead a normal life while still having something really cool. Being able to activate Guard dog mode even if it's low on battery is a good idea though. Maybe you can also take the helmet off while it's charging and use it as a virtual reality device?
>>43536568
Like the other guy said, it cycles.
>>43537758
I'm happy people don't seem to be sticking to one option. Every option has been picked a couple times now, except for possessed.
>>
>>43537865

>Job
Life Liaison
>Item
Coins
>Powers:
All except Holiday and Lastchance.
>Contacts:
The Advocate and The Prosecutor and Mister Vampire
>Complications
All four, they sound fun. I'd take them if they were free.
>>
Rolled 45 (1d150)

>>43537693
Let's see what I get.
>>
Rolled 30, 43, 38, 9, 8, 147, 43, 138, 26 = 482 (9d150)

>>43540084
Let's try that again
>>
>>43539942
>I would say no to that.
If it can introduce chemicals into the host body in order to greatly accelerate healing, then it should be able to introduce chemicals into the host body to alter stuff like muscle tone/density, fat distribution, basically anything that could be achieved with modern medicine (including hormonal treatments and even surgery), possibly more.
>And you can shapeshift the symbiote to always make you look like you want anyway. There's almost no difference.
I'd say there's quite a big difference between, say, a little girl and a 6'+ tall person with little-girl-esque proportions, especially if this example host were hambeast-level fat.
>>
>>43538795

Based SDA, all day, any day, every day.
>>
>>43536991
It was a joke involving this post: >>43529580

I'll remove it next time I post the CYOA.
>>
File: slide-3x3.jpg (32 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
slide-3x3.jpg
32 KB, 300x300
CYOA have become massive lately. They have always been growing in complexity, but most of the new ones I see are multipage pdfs. I'm not really complaining, the CYOA I'm working on looks like its going to end up being a multipager as well, but I guess that's progress.
>>
>>43539942
I like the idea of someone who gets off to exhibitionism / from /d/ being Possessed by a prude ghost, but I guess they're busy jerking it to Bodysnatcher or fucking the Symbiote.
>>
>>43540228
I pick four. What do I get?
>>
>>43540228
>but most of the new ones I see are multipage pdfs.
uh....
No.
The only multipage pdf I have seen that's OC in the last few weeks is Evil CYOA. Before that, and we're talking more than a month ago, it was the UNHD/whatever the new power armour one that won't ever be finished is named
>>
File: four tops.jpg (741 KB, 1555x1800) Image search: [Google]
four tops.jpg
741 KB, 1555x1800
>>43540303
>>
>>43537889
Mission: Exterminate Giant Bugs (150 Points)

>Supplies
Air strike and Agility Armor (down to 131 points). I want to be able to level a giant wasp nest with an air strike If I have to.

>Weapons
SMG with Infinite Magazine and Power upgrade (109 Points Remaining). I need a lighter weapon for when collateral damage might be an issue since we're in a suburb.

Ultra Light Laser Gatling Gun with Infinite Magazine and a range upgrade (53 points remaining). Mow down those fucking bugs.

Gravity Well Generator with Hyper Charge, In finite Magazine, and 2 Power upgrades. (1 point remaining). Gravity well knocks any flying bugs out of the sky and smashes their exo-skeletons on the ground!

My strategy: Firepower is everything! Blast those bugs to kingdom come and hope the rest of my team can keep up. Bugs don't strategize, so it's really just a matter of protecting environmental control while they clean up the spill, and then killing every last one of those bugs.
>>
>>43539134
If you like being a kekold from a lying hypocrite.

She lies to you about not cheating
She cheats on you and has no problem with that
She gets pissy and leaves if you cheat on her.
>>
>>43540710
Well you don'tget the negatives of being a kek and being cheated on such as her respecting you less and such.
>>
>>43540710
>She lies to you about not cheating
tell me which line states that
>>
>>43540838
Oh SO Sorry, she just refuses to tell you about it or stop while expecting you to NOT do the same thing. She's a goddam waste of flesh. Total whore.
>>
>>43540838
>Refuses to tell you about it
>Implying that doesn't also include denying that she's cheating about in the first place

Read between the lines you massive manchild.
>>
>>43539657
>This needs to be expanded on: Does an Earth elemental feel uncomfortable being touched by air?
Maybe agoraphobia?

>I don't see a point in picking Knight over Winner.
Sometimes the distinction between intelligence/wisdom is described as 'having more options' vs 'knowing which option to choose.' I guess this is kind of similar. Also, Knights stack a lot better after the first. My idea of balance was really built around parties and communities.

>really, why would I be worried about monsters spreading?
Maybe the rewards for shutting down spawn points aren't good enough.
>>
>>43540838
>>43540855
Just don't ever ask her about cheating. She also wouldn't consider you a cook because she dosen't know that you know about her cheating, nuless you tell her.
>>
File: 1428265696274.png (7 MB, 1609x5000) Image search: [Google]
1428265696274.png
7 MB, 1609x5000
>>43540452
>new power armour one that won't ever be finished
this one, or was there another?
>>
>>43540880
>She refuses to tell you about it
Here, "it" clearly refers to the experience that happens once a week ie. who she cheats with and when it happened, not referring to the fact that she cheats

Read between the lines you massive manchild.
>>
>>43541056
>Maybe the rewards for shutting down spawn points aren't good enough.
My issue is more: "Everyone still alive has the same powers as me - if they can't defend themselves, they need to grind levels to git gud. They shouldn't rely on me protecting them, that will only get them killed later."
>>43541133
It was a pdf. "United Nation something something". Here >>43537642
>>
>>43538795
>No Highlander
shit cyoa
>>
>>43541391
cool, I missed that one. Why wont it get finished?
>>
>>43541496
It was made before Highlander was Highlander. Or do you consider movies shit if they don't feature your favorite actor, even if the movie was made before said actor was born / after said actor died?
>>
>>43541528
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/ulterior-motives/200905/if-you-want-succeed-don-t-tell-anyone
>tl;dr
Telling people your goals before doing them makes you feel as if you already completed them. Posting the pdf feels like posting the full release, so why bother finishing it?
Also the whole "no changes have happened for a month" part. It'll join the ranks of unfinished stuff like
>High School Girl
>Netherlord
>>43541496
Lord....
>>
>>43541568
I consider it shit if they don't remake the movie with CG to include my favorite actor in all the scenes, yes.
>>
>>43541634
heh, that article goes against the conventional wisdom of success. I have often read in many other "how to succeed" articles/books that telling others is important for applying pressure on yourself to finish. The author of your article does make some good points though. I imagine personality type likely plays the biggest role for which is the right action.
>>
>>43541766
Depends on the person, I imagine
One would be motivated by knowing that he's told other people his goals ie.
>I need to prove that I don't quit
Or you get demotivated because of the pressure.

I was interested in UNHD when he posted it the first time, at this point I don't really care. I'm just hoping I can bait him into actually finishing it.
>>
File: Daizaga.jpg (85 KB, 723x1024) Image search: [Google]
Daizaga.jpg
85 KB, 723x1024
>>43537646
> Ashikaga Yuri
> Female, age 14 at recruitment
> Origin: Sengoku Jidai, Fallen Hier
> Low Tech Understanding [F]
> Noble Bearing [F]
> Martial Training [F]
> Tactician [F]
> Poetic [F]
> Foresight [F]
> Shining Soul [F]
> Frontliner
> Tech Eater
> Lucky

> Weapons: Nodachi Katana [F], Naginata, Yuta Brace Upgraded, Skinning Knife, M911 modded, Danegulf Sword, Grenades EMP, Gas
> Apparel: Possessed War Monk Robes, Tartan Cloak
>Knicknacks: Pegs, Basic Survival Kit, Basic Bag, Hand of Glory, Noble Beast Minor [Clever Albino Owl named Shiki], Limb Replacement (X5) [Replace all my bones with Yuta Blade Alloy], psychic paper, Multiversal Time Keeper, System Jammer, Ausadhirdipyamanas Flowers, Amigiwara Mask, Flux Generator, Red Line Pass, Universal Traveller Markers,Hoverbike.
>Drawbacks: Minor, Weekly Donor, Etheral Heart, Marked, Fuck your Glowey Bullshit
>Trades: Notably Charitable (X2)
> Faction: Eyes of the Third
> Covenant: The Church of our Lady, Destroyer of Despair

> Companions
> Yarihei Neinta [Maternal Figure]
> Xian Mayen [Violent Best Friend]
> Marada Yutori [Monstrous Best Friend]
> Mistubashi Goto [Dickhead Best Friend]
> Drelo-veshtimura [Other Monstrous Best Friend]
> 461218-i [I'm not straight but his sweet ass makes me consider it Best Friend]
> Morty Smith [Nervous Breakdown Best Friend]

>Homeland Base: Free Traveller [I'm Basically a nomad who squats at my friends houses once in a while.]
>Hubworld; Free Traveller, Courier
>Panic Button, The Titan

Sheit, I could write a sitcom with this cast.

>>43541496
It'll only work if we find the full image of that ass that got posted a few threads ago.
>>
>>43538795
>I'm still not updated
It's not like I should care since it's obvious the creator hates me with a passion.
>>
>>43542267
It pretty much is a soapbox for some anon to tell everyone about his personal grievances.
>>
>>43541496
Why should he be?
He made one CYOA that only a few people even read
>>
>>43538795
So which modern day creators did we want to add? Alice Creator, Harem Creator, the guy who made Slut Life, who else?... I'm assuming at least four are needed to make a new line.
>>
can we get more waifu cyoas in here
>>
File: CYOG-1.2.jpg (909 KB, 1200x1800) Image search: [Google]
CYOG-1.2.jpg
909 KB, 1200x1800
>>43542404
Have an old 1dGirls, anon
>>
>>43542404
Is it still waifu if they're traps
>>
>>43542432
I thought of adding a few to this list sometimes, but it's just so thorough about covering all the thematic bases. Most characters I could think of adding would end up effectively being a combination of two of the existing with a different picture, so I don't see a point.
>>
File: 1.png (2 MB, 1200x3000) Image search: [Google]
1.png
2 MB, 1200x3000
>>43542383
Seriously?
Those are your suggestions?
Quiet had several threads dedicated to it
That's the obvious first pick
Slut life, Exalted and Highlander both fall under the "only a loud minority cares about it"-category
>>
File: 2.png (3 MB, 1200x3000) Image search: [Google]
2.png
3 MB, 1200x3000
>>43542508
Might as well post the whole thing, I guess.
I will admit, I don't think there will be new builds made, since the CYOA devolved into
>Quiet, just tell us what's going on you fucking twatcock
>>
File: 3.png (2 MB, 1200x2715) Image search: [Google]
3.png
2 MB, 1200x2715
>>43542531
>>
>>43542302
It really is, considering I put a lot of effort, thinking and time into my cyoas. The whininess/bitchiness came from when I made those power armour CYOAs and I told off a few anons. Mind you that was years ago and I was getting sick of the autism.
>>
File: hero girls.png (2 MB, 1200x2489) Image search: [Google]
hero girls.png
2 MB, 1200x2489
>>
>>43542433
of course
>>
File: 1423265407187.jpg (326 KB, 1086x1719) Image search: [Google]
1423265407187.jpg
326 KB, 1086x1719
>>43542404
>>
File: 4.png (2 MB, 1200x3000) Image search: [Google]
4.png
2 MB, 1200x3000
>>43542545
>>43542555
I have no clue who you are
>>
File: 5.png (3 MB, 3200x1969) Image search: [Google]
5.png
3 MB, 3200x1969
>>43542606
>>
File: 6.png (3 MB, 2600x2889) Image search: [Google]
6.png
3 MB, 2600x2889
>>43542625
>>
File: 1434287468206.jpg (1 MB, 1000x2844) Image search: [Google]
1434287468206.jpg
1 MB, 1000x2844
>>
>>43542597
Too skinny, I choose the mystery box and pray for chubby Gwyn.
>>
File: 7.png (4 MB, 3600x3900) Image search: [Google]
7.png
4 MB, 3600x3900
>>43542652
>>
>>43542597
don't like those, so trying the mystery box. Worst case I just dump mystery box paltrow
>>
File: 8.png (1 MB, 2400x1200) Image search: [Google]
8.png
1 MB, 2400x1200
>>43542678
>>
>>43542470
I've thought about an international expansion pack from time to time (maybe with an Australian trucks-n-beer fun gal or a secular Muslim Moroccan surfer chick -- dunno, shooting off the top of my head). If you want it I can post a link to the .xcf for easier editing.
>>
File: 9.png (1 MB, 1200x2088) Image search: [Google]
9.png
1 MB, 1200x2088
>>43542698
>>43542658
D
>>
>>43542606
I don't know if I should spoil it. Bliss
>>
File: 10.png (2 MB, 1200x3000) Image search: [Google]
10.png
2 MB, 1200x3000
>>43542725
>>
File: Cute.jpg (194 KB, 1055x701) Image search: [Google]
Cute.jpg
194 KB, 1055x701
>>
File: 11.png (3 MB, 1500x6000) Image search: [Google]
11.png
3 MB, 1500x6000
>>43542742
>>43542739
I'm gonna say it....
You're retarded.
I'm sorry, but that's true.
You need to get a grip on your life.
The two other Power Armour CYOA's ITT are shit. As far as I'm concerned, the only one that exists is the one you made/redid - I haven't even seen the original.
Monster Hunter was insanely popular
I'm looking forward to Kingdom Crusher.
I don't know of any of your CYOA's that were bad.

If you're seriously getting your panties in a god damned twist because some fucking nerd who changed your gender and turned you into a fucktoy didn't make you exactly how you wanted to, then you need to grow the hell up.
Like, just be happy that you got added to the list. I know I'd be happy to, that's why I need to step up my game and spend longer on them.
>>
File: send help.gif (2 MB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
send help.gif
2 MB, 400x267
>>43542739
>>43542811
I wasn't even around for the early days of Power Armour, but I completely understand why you got a 10/10 in both bitchiness and whininess.
Jesus Lord.....
>>
>>43542508
I think he's referring to something people said on the last thread (or was it too threads ago?). Alice and Harem were neither overly successful CYOAs but each in their own way, they were highly prolific (in the sense that they entered the "culture" of the CYOA thread as terms, something very few CYOAs do). Even though it never got as much attention AS A CYOA, Harem has turned into a meme unto itself, being synonymous with anything from thread-destroying flamewars to the ongoing struggle between Old and New School CYOAS (since the core of the conflict over it was on whether or not it's acceptable to have a girl who is pure, unabashed wish-fulfillment). Similarly, Alice was not as successful as, say, Power Armor, but it did become a sort of a brand name. When people talk about "Alice" on the CYOA thread, even people who've never actually SEEN the Alice CYOA know the general terms of what they're talking about (random rolling waifus). These are notable achievements.

My only problem with the choice is that while the CYOAs are notable, their creators were not. Neither of them has a real name, and while we do have some idea of what kind of person Harem Creator might've been (he's been described as naive and idealistic, but also as a bit of an elitist who was too jealous of his creation), Alice Creator is practically a mystery. We don't even have a way of knowing if he's still among us.
>>
>>43542811
>>43542849
I was promised an update months ago. I wouldn't bring it up otherwise.
>>
>>43542875
>Alice Creator is practically a mystery. We don't even have a way of knowing if he's still among us.
If it were any other guy, that would immediately disqualify him from the list. In my opinion, though, the fact that Alice Creator is so poorly known can by itself make his inclusion a great joke since you could refer to the whole random rolling phenomenon Alice CYOA came to represent. "This Creator has no set personality. Roll to find out what it is."
>>
>>43542875
>>43542930
Wasn't it already decided that Alice Creator should be a gambler or something?
>>
>>43542875
Personally, I would have any addition to that CYOA-maker Waifu CYOA be from 2015, and Alice - even though I like it before it forces you to figure out what's most important in a girl - was made in 2014
I believe Harem Maker was from 2014 as well, but I don't know.

I mean, it's fine if you just add whoever is most famous / made the most notorious CYOA, I'd just personally want it to be some kind of "let's remember the best CYOA's/authors of this year" thing.
>>43542891
Who
The fuck
Cares
Does it seriously matter that much to you?
What do you want changed? Less bitchiness and whininess?
If anything I think it should be bumped up. At least you're not posting with your trip on.
The only thing you've proven is that calling you a diva is accurate.
With love, guy who made the Kitsune Healmage build and roleplayed with you and the Dragon Wrestler
>>
>>43542891
do a fan edit if you can't wait anymore.
>>
>>43542985
I think that was the idea, yes.
>>43542992
I don't think making it a Guineas book of CYOA records would work. Too unpredictable and would lead to default choices, and besides, the people mentioned on it right now are from whenever as it is. Don't think there'd be harm in just putting in the most famous/notorious/however you'd like to call them.
>>
>>43541496
Please no.
>>
File: manliest.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
manliest.png
1 MB, 1280x720
>>43537853
Size: 1 (same size as me)
Sleep: 6 (no need for sleep)
Magic: 5 (I have very powerful magic)
Similarity: 5 (same non-humans as me - sexy elves)
Technology: 5 (futuristic tech)
Starting Land: 1 (small tribe)
>Bonuses: Communication, Understanding, Barriers, Not-A-Monster, Harness Energy, Limitless Power, Magical Ability (20)
>Abilities: Symbiosis, Gratitude, Worship
>Form: Human (not sure if bumping Similiarity from 4 to 5 makes them all human or all of us a non-human of my choice as the instructions contradict, so sexy elf it is)
>Drawbacks Hostile Environment, Forced Sleep, Temporary Guardian

I give my people the x10 size bonus, making them 10x bigger than their neighbours and roughly the same size as me - important if I'm going to want to, ah, commune with the sexy locals in a conventional manner. My very powerful flight, energy blasts, and even healing magic go on without end, as I never tire and never sleep - I even constantly radiate light and mana that my people can harvest and combine with their futuristic technology to enable boundless vistas of magitek that will forever evade our foes (as there are no other summons like me). This high level of technology allows me to be at ease around their structures, not having to worry about accidentally breaking them with my magical acts.

My magic affords me several abilities, that I can use without limit or fatigue - I can manifest useful goods (provisions, equipment, rare materials, ammunition, customized life forms, etc.), bestow positive emotions of my choice on the populace to celebrate right action, and gain strength from their worship of me as well as from the advancement of the society in general.

(post too long, continued)
>>
>>43542433
>>43542581
still waiting for trap waifus
>>
(continued from >>43543144)

My people are elves of uncommon attractiveness to me and giants in their land as a result of my blessing. They are blessed with futuristic technology and soon powerful and unique magitek, and operate "just like humans" with minor and pleasant flavour aesthetics added. Though their city is small and the surrounding land is harsh and barren and filled with powerful forces, forces can be harnessed or stilled, disasters avoided, and resources can me provided - all quite easily by me through my magic.

I understand their language perfectly (as it is my own) and we are able to converse with delightful ease; even without using language, their technology allows them to comfortably communicate with me via non-invasive telepathy. They are grateful, respectful, and fair-minded, according me all the rights due to me as a person and a citizen (with some allowances for my circumstance of course) and even worshiping me as a god. As such, all records detailing the Ritual of Sleep will be destroyed as if they were never there, and all living memory of it willingly shunned and forgotten - much simpler thanks to the small size of their encampment and the remote and dangerous locale.

Honestly, this is going to be quite an adventure, filled with unspeakable amounts of lewd, emotionally and magically enhanced worship by hand-picked elf women - I even get to return to my life after fulfilling my sacred charge to my people, having lost no time in my old life and yet retaining all experience from my time as guardian. I even get to keep a tiny remnant of my magical powers!
>>
>>43542433
No, traps are husbandos.
>>
>>43542717
Doesn't change the fundamental problem that the four existing ones cover most of the main stereotypes. It doesn't matter what you color the skin of any additional characters, they still wouldn't bring anything essentially new to the table. The choice works because the 4 existing ones are both very varied and very balanced. Adding nuanced variations on each would just destabilize it.
>>
>>43537686
5 Grand Sanctum
2 Ritual Restoration
1 Arcane Thesis: Restoration
2 Energy Drain
2 Crystal Growth

Fuck this battle royale nonsense. I'm going to be an adventurer. Every door basically functions as a checkpoint so as long as I'm careful I can push deeper and deeper until I start getting some proper loot. When I find tomes I can just retire upstairs in my ridiculously lavish manor and take my time reading through them. If I don't die, there's a real chance I can become an archmage in my own right.
>>
Does anyone have a really nice image that represents hallucinations / being drugged?
So far the only I've found is the Cheshire Cat or pink swirly things that hurt to look at
>>
>>43543199
I mean, I guess I can find some pictures with Fear Gas or whatevs, just if anyone has a nice picture lying around
>>
File: drings.png (2 MB, 1377x9990) Image search: [Google]
drings.png
2 MB, 1377x9990
>>43522905
>>43525269

Someone advised me to embrace change and become what I needed to be to be happier. So...

Mistress’s Revised Rules

Still 61 points needed to pay for all the benefits.

Cross-dressing, Act like it, Physical change +6 (dropping makeup, clothing constraints)
Entire Public Slave tree: +31, +37
Sanguine Debauchery and dependencies: +9, +46
Collar +1, +47
Ready +1, +48
New Hymen +1, +49
Piercings, Both sets +2, +51
Permanent, Full-time +6, +57
Dirty talk, Affecting names +3, +61

I spoke to Mistress about my regulations. I asked her to change them, to make me a better girl for her, to fit the needs of the woman she was now, rather than my years-old idealisation of who she used to be, when I was… ah… someone else entirely.

She had no problem with it. After all these years of consistent conditioning, punishing every violation with immediate pain, my existing rules are ingrained into me as deeply as could be. I’ll never again be able to bring myself to masturbate, or to orgasm before a sexual partner does; or to act otherwise than in keeping with the body I see in the mirror. There’s no need to continue training me on rules I couldn’t possibly bring myself to violate willingly.

She said I’d been very good and worked hard to become the girl I am today, but that she had changed herself and needed more from me than that now. And she imposed my new rules, and led me to my new life.
>>
>>43542992
So why can't I care about this? And I don't know how to respond to your antagonizing, so, whatever m8.

>>43543034
Nah.
>>
>>43543267

No more pretty dresses for me. No more miniskirts or crop tops or tube tops, as I’d come to wear as a rule, dressing as a stereotype of a bubblegum-chewing teenager to ensure I’d never accidentally violate my clothing rules. Only my makeup, just like before as thick and unsubtle as I could make it - and the most lurid sex slave’s outfit imaginable.

She strapped me into a harness, a web of leather and rubber and steel links, lavishly provided with rings and hooks so that anybody could easily restrain me, make me helpless; an outfit that covered nothing that mattered. She hooked a vibrator to my clit hood and plugged my ass with a painfully thick probe, and wired both into the harness; and demonstrated their purpose. A couple of what I’d thought were decorative metallic studs on the strap between my breasts turned out to be controls. Anyone could turn me on as high as they liked.

She checked my cunt - dripping wet and ready as always, all the more so since I hadn’t been properly used in days at the time - and then locked onto the head straps of my harness a wide ring gag, holding my mouth hungrily open like some inflatable woman. My tongue started to droop out and I felt the drool begin to roll down my face.

My new role in life? No longer to be her maidservant and occasional lewd toy, no longer to be a treat once in a while for some guest or other. I’d be dressed this way at all times. Anybody I passed by could use me if they wished, and often would; herself, her guests, her employees on site, any of the domestic staff, the cleaner… I was free to object, if I could make myself understood; even to resist if I liked, but nobody had to take any notice. That would be what all the easy-attachment restraint points were for. And my easily accessible personal control settings. And I would, of course, be punished with instant shocks from my collar if I tried to adjust those controls myself.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 75

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.