[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OC Thread: Mighty Warriors edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 80
File: Bloody_Am_0.png (460 KB, 689x910) Image search: [Google]
Bloody_Am_0.png
460 KB, 689x910
Welcome to the /tg/ OC thread.
Previous Thread: >>48195272
Tell us about your characters, new and old. Let's hear some stories of valor and glory and build some legends in here. This a great place to get new NPCs to make your world feel alive.

>THIS THREAD IS FOR SHOWING OFF YOUR FAVORITES FROM YOUR GAMES AND CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT.
It's like the Storythread, but centered on characters that we all know and help make. Your Original Character can be any character you've played, are playing, or want to play!

>WHEN POSTING YOUR OC
Give us a little blurb about your character, tell us about them. Or if you want to make a new one with us, just tell us a basic concept.

>WHAT'S YOUR OCs MARY SUE SCORE?
http://www.springhole.net/writing/marysue.htm

Write and share stories about each others' characters. Draw and share pictures of each others' characters.

Ask questions about other anons characters and get to know their stories, and tell us all about your own.

Need help developing a new character concept? Ask away! Answering the periodically posted Development Questions can often help, so look for those.

This thread is intended to be all in good spirit, so please remember to be excellent to each other, and try to contribute in some way.

>IF YOU JUST NEED CHARACTER ART, GO TO THE DRAW THREAD
There are more artists consistently there that are actively looking for requests to fill, that's not the case here. Artists are still free to contribute, however.

>DON'T MAKE A NEW THREAD UNTIL PAGE 10
Use new art from these threads as OP image when possible.

GoogleDoc of the characters so far (still in progress, so don't be alarmed if you don't see yours) https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B_dUy0Yo4cigbTB1Q1g5bTRvcTQ&usp=sharing

Development Question: If you're fantasy OC was in a more modern setting, what would their job be, and vice versa.
>>
His name is Guy, raised in a salt refinery. He fights for the kids.
>>
File: bird Jesus.jpg (405 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
bird Jesus.jpg
405 KB, 2048x2048
Ketharuil, goes by Keth.
Currently, he mainly wants to right wrongs, and spread freedom wherever he can. He's considering taking a temporary retirement to raise his daughter.

At the point we are in his campaign, he's already a very accomplished cleric, and was made a saint by his GODDESS, for when he and his friends rooted out corruption buried deep within the church of Pelor. He is virtuous and kind, and has used all his money made adventuring to help the weak and needy, having taken a vow of poverty early on in his life.

He often times will put his beliefs before others, and is quick to argue with those who don't share his beliefs. He also, forgive the pun, acts holier than thou at times.

His family is almost exclusively his parents, as they moved from his racial homeland long ago, but his grandmother would occasionally visit, and tell him stories of his culture. His wife is one of his many adventuring companions.

While he has few enemies beyond the greater scope of evil, he has a large number of allies, first and foremost his party. While he has argued with them on the topics of morality on many occasions, predominantly the LN wizard(who puts law above morality?); since they started their journey, most if not all have turned good. His closest companion besides his wife would be the neutral good former Illithid psion turned half celestial dire polar bear with hero complex.
>>
File: 3389265.png (2 MB, 1631x1827) Image search: [Google]
3389265.png
2 MB, 1631x1827
>>48271827
Oh man, oh man. Amhar's been chosen as the thread's OP picture. Talk about being proud.

I really want to use him in a more serious campaign now, rip.
>>
>>48272354
He's really cool looking, and entertaining to read.
>>
>>48271827
Are all of these OCs archived?
>>
>>48272587
In the archive, yeah. 4plebs would be my preference. We had been recording it, but the owner of the drive hasn't been by in a while.
>>
>>48272285
>If your fantasy OC was in a more modern setting, what would their job be?
I'm pretty sure that Keth would either be in the Peace Corps or the Chaplain Corps.
>>
>>48272009
Do you have anything else about him? Who does he fight?
>>
>>48272900
Thank you anon, I'll give it a whirl
>>
>>48273014
Here's a link to #1 in the archive. http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/47446278/
It's gotten much better since then.
>>
You guys wanna hear about my superhero characters? I can expand on my Reed Richards-expy and Dick Grayson/Danny Phantom-expy, aswell as my Metal Gear Witcher protagonist.. or I could just post part of a massive list with superheroes/villains.
>>
>>48274151
>Metal Gear Witcher

Go on.
>>
Let me tell you about my main protagonist. His name is Desmond (Wintergrief) and he, as he eventually finds out, is the son of Baron Wintergrief (my Doctor Doom, basically, who also at one point builds a giant tower that acts as a cosmic wand called the Bloodspire). When his granddad dies, he inherits a dragonegg, an Alchemi Codex and Rune Codex, and he teaches himself all kinds of potions and rune circles (some tattooed on his body. For instance, on his back there's a circle that lets his dragon take residence in. like a Pokeball. also telepathic connection).
Pendragon, because of his dragon connection has a really deep understanding of magic and can even smell it, despite not being able to cast actual magic without any external resources.

• Pendragon's suit is inspire by that of the Arkham Knight, except with a big dragon emblem. He has a dragon-like helmet, aswell as a TACPAD, thrusthers, a family blade that is very powerful and enchanted, aswell as a powerful high-tech handgun and holographic rune projector. Basically Metal Gear Witcher.

1/2
>>
>>48274369
>>48274690

Desmond’s Rune System is very complex, using multiple rune alphabets, precisely tattooed onto his body, linked with linking runes and and gives him the following abilities:
· An incredibly complex circle based on a trap circle that allows him to literally carry his dragon, Prometheus, on his back and gives them a mental link. Also gives him fire-resistance, night vision, no need for oxygen and dragon-like senses when Prometheus is in his circle. He is the power source for most, but not all, of the runes.
· A weak projectile forcefield, if activated using the Interactive Rune circle on his arm. The small forcefield-rune is under his foot.
· A circle that can temporarily (for around 10 mnutes) give him flight or invisiblity
· A small circle on his hand that allows him to shoot fire when Prometheus is in his circle
· Anti-detection and psionic shield. When unconcious, Prometheus gains control of his body.
· Roaring like a dragon. Very intimidating.
· Be capable of smelling magic.
· Dragonrage – He takes the strength of the Dragon, which can only work when it’s in the Circle. This gives him insane strength and durability, but tires him a lot.
He has a circle in which time slows down, where he can train and study. Some oter one-time use circles are acceleration circles (which he can holographically project and cause a thrown ball to have the impact of a rocket when thrown through it) aswell as a black hole circle, and many other rune-constructions

Pretty OP, but he gains this abilties over time and while starting with streetlevel thugs, he will face Time Pirates, eldritch space horrors and powerful mages.
>>
>>48274710
I should also tell you that the other two main characters, Wraith (who can turn intangible and in that form levitate, is invisible and even take control of people) (his powers come from being hit by lightning in an ambulance while given that shock revivey thingy that I cant recall) and a Reed Richards-expy with a powersuit calleld Quantum. The suit has tons of abilities and his end-tier suit is Superman-strength level.

They at one point create a giant flying wandship that can go FTL and cast reality-warping scale magic because fuck yeah. He also created telepathic earpieces that give them all psionic protection, because one of the main antagonist has a crown which allows him telepathy, telekinesis and mindcontrol. He's Wintergrief's brother, and takes control of the underworld in New Hague.

Its going to be a veeeeeeery long story. The other main characters are Nyfe, a cute stoner hyperninja girl, a Zatanna-expy called Charm, a girl with videogame powers (respawning, pausing real life, double jumping aswell as levelling up) called Pixel, and this robot girl called Iron Maiden. Think Genos meets XJ-9.

There's waaaaaaaaaay more characters, but the main trinity for my world are Pendragon, Quantum and Wraith.
>>
>>48274802
(he of the earpieces being Quantum. damn, specifiying that make me spam this thread even more. fuck.)

anyway, yeah, one is magic (Pendragon), one science (Quantum) and one is the leader/fighter/tactician/tank (Wraith)
>>
One of my favorite Dark Heresy characters was a powerful psyker named Trick. As a Darkholder born onto The Bountiful Beast, Zekka "Trick" Zarkov spent her earliest years surrounded by blood and carnage on a scale that would rival the deadliest of warzones. Gifted at birth with (arguably) natural psychic talents given to her by her mother and father (both Navigators) she was coveted by the Black Ships and was forced to be abandoned to their cruel holds when she was but a little girl.

She spent the entirety of her adolescence on the Black Ship, surrounded by individuals like her, those who were gifted with psychic powers and otherworldly talents. Many captives on the Black Ship died; some of them struck down by the guards who manned the ships, others by their own hands as their suffering became too much for their souls to handle. But Trick's resolve was strong. She was born into an environment of suffering and blood and it did not phase her. It only made her hungry in ways she didn't understand. As she grew so did her mysterious hunger and her abilities.

She was a young woman when she next saw the sun. On Holy Terra it would be decided that her potential was too great to squander at the Throne. She would be of use in a different way to the Imperium. Trick spent the next decade undergoing "behavioral therapy" to sharpen her mind and soul and to ensure her obedience. Tortures and trials were her food and prayer and flagellation were her water. Her powers grew and her spirit was emboldened. Her mind was ultimately lost but it was an acceptable loss. Perhaps in her suffering her mind insulated itself in memories of happier times, the years of her childhood on The Bountiful Beast, the time before the Black Ship. Perhaps that was why her mind and personality regressed to that of a small child, innocent and unburdened of adult understanding. Her handlers did not object to her behavior. Though Trick was much more simple, she was much more malleable and easier to guide.
>>
>>48275494
Edgy McSue/10
>>
>>48275596
It is dark heresy, the character fits the setting and can potentially blow up every time she uses her powers.
>>
>>48275716
Edgy
McSue/10
>>
>>48275596
Warhmmer is edgy. Just trust me when I say that she wasn't nearly as edgy or sue as the backstory would imply. She was actually quite a sweetheart and beloved by the party. Carried a teddy bear everywhere that acted as her focus and may or may not have been possessed by a minor daemon. She was also somewhat afraid of the party leader, a Witch Hunter, who didn't know she was a mutant and a psyker, which lead to amusing moments where she'd actively try to hide her powers from him because she didn't want him to hate her. She also had a really bad case of razor mouth (blatantly stolen from Cultist-chan) and was generally a creepy, (though sweet and well-meaning) child woman who viewed her squad as family.
>>
File: Deaed_1_2016.jpg (263 KB, 1080x900) Image search: [Google]
Deaed_1_2016.jpg
263 KB, 1080x900
Couple a' drawfriends walked up ta the OC general the other daie...
(same rules as usual)
>>
>>48275494
i'm fucking diamonds senpai tba
>>
A Russian hitman turned mercenary with a malicious attitude, and talkative, cheerful demeanor. Uses a machine pistol and throwing knives, is this idea TOO edgy?
>>
>>48277278
Hm... would you be interested in drawing Cata (I don't have her pic but she is a half elf with short bobbed black hair and no right arm below the shoulder) in this armor holding a javelin?
>>
>>48277278
>>48277375
Obviously doesn't have to be THAT detailed, but her player expressed interest in trying to get this art made, but isn't online in the chat right now so I'm trying to help out.
>>
Whatever happened to some of the regulars in these threads? I hardly see Mary or Sigmund anymore.
>>
>>48277441
Most of the regulars are still here, they just focus on trying to help other posters.
>>
>>48277441
Regulars are bad for thread longevity unless they have ongoing games to talk about and serve new content, like Naeva, Luvos, and Charlotte, among a handful of others. I think Sigmund is IRL busy right now, as is Mary, but it's not for certain who has new content to even post about.
>>
>>48277403
>>48277375
Any details you know factually?
Tall? Short? Well endowed? String bean? Little pointy ears? Big long ears? Thick neck? Pointy Chin? etc-
>>
>>48277441

Don't know about Mary, but Siggy has a work thing.
>>
>>48277549
Short, little pointy ears, slender frame, not too curvy but still feminine.

Uhhh not exactly a sharp point chin from what I remember. Sorry I'm not much help, I lost my whole OC art folder the other day and still have to recover some of it.
>>
File: 1464561532045.jpg (640 KB, 886x1600) Image search: [Google]
1464561532045.jpg
640 KB, 886x1600
>>48277549
Here she is! Someone in the chat had it.
>>
>>48277602
(the fuck does she draw that form the back of her right hip with her left hand?)
>>
>>48277633
It's on a loose belt, iirc. I dunno, not my character.
>>
File: image.jpg (179 KB, 900x651) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
179 KB, 900x651
>>48275494
There's not nearly enough Dark Heresy/40k characters in these threads.

"Cat" was my first Dark Heresy character that survived beyond her first couple of sessions. She was from Dusk originally and wouldn't give anyone her real name. I played her as a tough but good natured fish out of water until the usual corruption and insanity points caught up with her. Then she rolled "necrophage" for her first mutation, and things went downhill from there.

The campaign after that involved our group figuring out the inquisitor was a radical and experimenting with everybody, going on the run from the Inquisition, and eventually circled around to using Warp travel accidents for fun and profit. Cat wound up an insane, nigh immortal berserker who couldn't tell reality from her hallucinations when she was finally "retired."
>>
File: 1466696377146.jpg (349 KB, 930x1200) Image search: [Google]
1466696377146.jpg
349 KB, 930x1200
>Name
Luvos Nichto
>Role
Planar Explorer, Diabolic Conjurer, Guest Villain
>Goals
To remain on the forefront of knowledge, exploration, and change. Luvos is in the process of writing a series of encyclopedias of planar knowledge. He is experimenting with means of achieving immortality and slowly perfecting his revenge against his wizard peers.
>Traits
Luvos has little respect for conventions. He enjoys the fleeting nature of comprehension and more enjoys the hunt for knowledge itself. He has demonstrated a frightening degree of patience and a somewhat obsessive personality. He is easily flustered. Luvos is attracted to forbidden knowledge and other things an authority figure says are dangerous this is derived from a desire to overcompensate and impress others by taming such dangerous things. Growing up as a half-drow raised by humans has given him an affinity for the taboo and makes him feel like a kindred spirit to most things labelled as evil and secretive.
>Flaws
Luvos' time spent exploring the planescape has left him reluctant to put any faith in the moral boundaries of any one plane. He has picked up the habit of introducing himself in fancier and fancier nonsensical titles. He believes he is the smartest person in any room but that everyone seems to know something he doesn't. Any attempts at appearing friendly are usually hindered by his creepy and overblown mannerisms, lack of social awareness, and the stench of brimstone clinging to his robes.
>Allies
Irya Sheen, his animated foot stool, and a clumsy broomstick.
>Physical Description
Luvos is a half-elf swathed in several layers of dark robes, he is hooded at most times and has dusky grey skin which shows on his face and finger tips. His drow heritage has gives him his yellow eyes and aversion to sunlight. He has sharp features and poor posture. His teeth and nails are pointy but harmless.
>>
Might as well since I am bored and it will be a moment before I go to bed. Probably not long enough to stick for answers or shit like that but O well.

Ironbeard's my backup character for Dungeons the Dragoning campaign I am part of. He's actually a concept I had for a fantasy type of world, but space robot pirates are too cool so I redid him to fit SPESS setting.

He's a Promethean [basically androids/cyborgs, but meant to be fully weaponized] Goliath, aka THE biggest race in the whole game as far as I am concerned. However, no one knows who actually made him or what he was meant for. All that's known is that he's a secret project gone awry because the moment he appeared, he began space piracy. He climbed the ranks pretty fast and became well known. His biggest accomplishment was stealing an experimental fuckhueg ship known as Titanicus[Sue me.] from one of the sects/guilds on the Sigil. However, Bounty Hunter known as Bobba "Golden Boy" Fett [Blame my GM it's his NPC] actually managed to blow up the entire ship. Killing entire Ironbeard legacy.

Except Ironbeard is alive, stuck on a broken off engine from his ship that still gives heat and somehow still works. He's stuck in space, drifting for a little bit too long until I switch characters.

He's 11'5 feet tall, can be described as square with rectangles attached to it. His left arm is turned into a cannon, he has a GATLING GUN BOLTER inside of his chest and his left eye is an artifact gem. His right arm has a grappling hook and can turn into a grand daiklave, which is shaped as a cutlass.

Probably not wholla lot original but o well.
>>
>>48277895
Oh, few additional bits.

His body is mostly made out of Darksteel, material so plot level strong it cannot bend almost at all and is virtually indestructible. He can turn Optimus Prime level of big as well if he so desires and speaks in the traditional pirate speech.

Unless he's actually, for real, 100% angry.
>>
>>48277950
Oh boy, I forgot best bit;

The reason he's called Ironbeard is because he has a beard made out of that very material. Which is essentially plates set on rings.
>>
>>48277950

>Darksteel

When he gets angry does he teleport and tell people it's nothing personnel?
>>
File: Kronk approves.jpg (21 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
Kronk approves.jpg
21 KB, 720x480
>>48278002
Sides expanded thoroughly.
>>
>>48277602
>>48277649
gon' clean it up and add some detail; nothing notably amiss is there?
>>
>>48278323
She's invisible!
>>
File: Laughing_PC_Colors.jpg (382 KB, 1080x900) Image search: [Google]
Laughing_PC_Colors.jpg
382 KB, 1080x900
>>48278328
well the site wanted me to wait 5 minutes so...
>>
>>48278340
That's phenomenal, Cata will adore it, I really appreciate you.
>>
File: Credit-Legendbourne.jpg (137 KB, 1024x1037) Image search: [Google]
Credit-Legendbourne.jpg
137 KB, 1024x1037
Name: Gromar
Race: Urog (Snowflake race: Half-Orc, Half-Ogre)
Class: Barburian
Sue Score: 11

Gromar is easily the most fun character I've ever made in an RPG.

Backstory: Gromar was born a bastard to an orcish concubine of a human baron, the most evil, slavetastic baron of the entire east coast.
Gromar lived as a tolerated child and was taught the essentials of nobility, including reading and writing, language, class-warfare and eugenics.
At the pitiful age of twelve, Gromar's father discovered that his son was roughly twice the size of a normal child his age, and deduced that his mother had 'dealings' with one of the field-ogres behind his back. The baron being a forgiving, or more likely neglectful man, the young Urog was simply banished from the kingdom, his mother's fate being an unknown blur probably involving brutal murder but who wants to bother RPing all of that nonsense.
A few years later is where the actual RPG begins...
>>
>>48278406
I'll just do the very first session for now, where all of the characters run through a solo "what you did on your first day" session.
Gromar is first seen getting off a ship, wearing a gigantic blue hat with a feather, and wielding a rapier. His first stop is the marketplace, where the first 'event' is a woman crying 'Help! Thief!' Two characters are watching silently from a rooftop and a nearby alleyway (rogue and sorcerer), whilst another immediately takes off after the villain (paladin). Gromar also immediately walks up to the lady and is joined by a few guards. The conversation follows:
"Where the villan at?"
>"I didn't see, he ran orf into the crowd"
"WHERE VILLAN AT LADY. I GET YOUR PURSE"
>'Calm down, sir, we'll take care of this'
"NO. I find and kill thief. Is Duty of the nobility to cull the peasantry."

Tracking skill is rolled, and naturally comes up short, but Gromar is not daunted. Seeing that scum likes alleys, he assumes that the pickpocket naturally walked into the nearest alleyway, so he 'follows' the thief in, directly past a bemused looking kitsune sorceror.

>Me: Gromar looks around, what does he see?
>GM: I dunno... Some junk?
>Me: What junk?
>GM: An old mattress.
>Me: Gromar TAKES the mattress. What else?
>GM. Nothing man, a blank wall.
>Me: AHA! Just where a pickpocket would go! Gromar uses the mattress on the wall!

The Urog is a fairly strength-heavy race, and comes with the Ogre trait which lets them use anything as a weapon, so it's unsurprising that Gromar manages to (with an 18) wind up and punt that mattress straight through a brick wall like nobody's business.
Inside he finds a terrified family halfway through lunch, so proceeds to walk in, declares it the lair of a thief, takes a nearby broom and leaves through the front door.
He then marches directly to the guards, still questioning the woman, throws the broom at their feet and shouts 'EVIDENCE!'.

We had to skip forward then because we were laughing too hard.
>>
>>48278406
I forgot to mention, he's an idiot.
But between that, the carpenter who doesn't work nights, his glorious Minotaur speech, and the axe of hands, it's something most people pick up pretty quickly.
>>
File: Zaniel Mobious.jpg (121 KB, 600x817) Image search: [Google]
Zaniel Mobious.jpg
121 KB, 600x817
>>48271827
Name:
Zaniel Mobius

>Roles:
Party Wizard, Master Summoner.

Zaniel has been willing to commit some rather evil acts, but he has also performed act of goods.

One such time the party was going to vacation at the island nation of Patria Bella and was attacked by a Red Dragon on passage. We become stranded on a island and eventually came upon a make shift fort on the coast.

So of course we go to investigate the site. The first thing we see is that the treeline next to the fort has been burned down. The next thing we knowceded were the soldiers on the wall yelling at us. We soon learned that the fort was put together by some exils of the Chevalian Demesne a well known Law Evil nation.

It was during our conversation with the soldiers we learned that the Red Dragon has claimed this island as his own, and has apparently been coming from the forest at night to attack the fort.

The soldier let us inside the fort too meet their leaders an exiled prince and his captain of the armed forces. The captain went on to explain that a group of centaurs have been harassing them and they believe that the centaurs are working with/for the dragon.

Zaniel was curtain that the soldiers weren't attacked by the dragon. Otherwise The dragon would have simply flew the fort walls. So he took the party NPC ranger and went into the jungle to investigate.

The two eventually came across the centaurs and were told the attacker was a half-dragon T-Rex know as Zilla and this half-dragon has been peacefully to the centaurs for decades and has even added them when the larger monster of the island attacked their temple in times past.

Furthermore the humans have apparently angered Zilla, so the centaurs are trying to appease the half-dragon by attacking the human invaders. Hoping that her rage won't be turned towards them.

So Zaniel figured that the soldiers must have done something to this Zilla and went back to the fort for more clues.

Part (1/2)
>>
>>48278774
Part (2/2)

By the time we returned to the fort it has became night. Its was thanks to the ranger that we came across some smaller T-Rex tracks near th hear of the fort. It was then Zaniel realized what has transpired, it seemed that Zilla had a child of her own and it wandered near the fort and most likely attacked the the soldiers.

The two followed the track back into the jungle and was eventual attacked by magical baboons that can grow in size. Once we killed off the baboons we found the corpse of the half-dragon.

It's was then that Zaniel came up with an idea. Instead of killing Zilla as he orginly planed to do, they could revive the half-dragon sense it had died with the past few days. So he along with the ranger brought back the body to the fort. He then explained his idea to revive the half-dragon in front of it mother, hoping that they could end this conflict peaceful.

The group agreed to this and the next day we went out searching for Zilla home. Luckily the plan went off without a hitch, with peace being established between the centaurs and humans.

This even helped us fight and kill the Red Dragon that attacked our ship.
But thats a story for another day.
>>
>>48275596
Warhammer/10
>>
>>48278340
Cata-anon here - thanks a lot for your work so far! It looks amazing. If I could do a last bit of correcting, her javelins should look more like jareds, but if it's too late for that I'm not going to cry over it, especially since overall it looks fantastic.

>>48277633
It was meant to be a little more on the right hip than on the back of it; I think that was a bit of an artist choice so that the hilt could be seen without looking skewed because of the perspective, or the scabbard being hidden because a wonky perspective would've made it look short. A loose belt might explain it, but no one wants to get slapped in the butt with their own scabbard because they don't have a hand to steady it.
>>
>>48279324
See, in-universe it makes no sense, and out of context it's Edge McGee/10.
>>
>>48279536
--Because in an imperium full of some-quintillion citizens, every single one of them is going to have a tragic backstory--

Needs more AGP.
>>
>>48279656
The term Grimdark spawned from warhammer. Having a happy life let alone a happy childhood makes you special snowflake as fuck.
>>
>>48275494
Ooh, 40k character, haven't seen one of those yet.
>Gifted at birth with natural psychic talents
>mother and father (both Navigators)
That's... not how that works...

>It only made her hungry in ways she didn't understand. As she grew so did her mysterious hunger and her abilities.
Kind of dumb and apparently irrelevant to her future story, but okay I guess.

>Perhaps that was why her mind and personality regressed to that of a small child, innocent and unburdened of adult understanding.
>Carried a teddy bear everywhere
>possessed by a minor daemon
Fuck. Me.
>>
>>48279691
Not quite. The general conditions are shitty, but there are garden and paradise planets, as well as modern-ish ones. Not every world is a hellhole and not everyone is a child soldier turned serial killer turned lobotomized cyborg... though most people probably know someone like that.

Where that backstory is inconsistent is simply in how psykers work and the apparent wild fluctuations in the character's attitudes and reactions.
>>
File: 1468387258143.gif (2 MB, 1600x1598) Image search: [Google]
1468387258143.gif
2 MB, 1600x1598
>>48275494
>>
File: cacofonix.jpg (75 KB, 1080x920) Image search: [Google]
cacofonix.jpg
75 KB, 1080x920
>Black Swan Jack

Black Swan Jack is a man touched by fate from the gods. It was not on purpose.
See the gods had just had a terrible week that day, and went for a couple of drinks, and then a couple more, and after while they were so pissed they thought it would be great for a lark if they touched Jack with the fate of heroes.

Problem is, Black Swan Jack is called Black Swan because after a sex scandal with a forest witch, his family lyre was cursed to be the most horrid, and cantankerous instrument ever produced in the hands of any man, so that it may produce only one equally beautiful song played only at the moment of their death.

The gods have been trying very hard to compensate for this curse. While Jack's destiny is unfulfilled, they are haunted by that horrible lyre every day of their immortal lives.

So they try. But alas, the only way Jack himself copes with his terrible songs, is to abuse of a mild opiate addiction.

They tried giving him legendary magic beans once.
He sold them for a dead cow to a murderhobo
They tried giving him a letter to a magic school in a castle
He got kicked out. Nobody know why. Just that the dean of admissions is now a hat, and Bardic classes are no longer in the curriculum

And so begins Black Swan Jack's last chance. He must make himself a hero through the help of a group of other adventurers or else, the gods shall cope no more.
They'll smite him off the face of the earth, and go to war with the infernal planes, who equally uneager to receive him
>>
>>48279776
Wowz your not a troll. Congrats, but why would anyone from these garden/paradise world leave home? Also I'm pretty sure the vast majority of imperial guard recruitment is from hive worlds right? Which as a basses are shitty for the majority that live in them.
>>
File: stepan-alekseev-02.jpg (97 KB, 838x1024) Image search: [Google]
stepan-alekseev-02.jpg
97 KB, 838x1024
Semi-defunct after the death of his main campaign, probably the worst paladin ever to grace this earth. Mercenary, seducer, warlord, reaver, desecrator of temples, supreme irritator of elves, and, due to an unfortunate series of events, vampire, Sir Coram recently made an appearance as an antagonist in my wife's campaign. At least that was the plan.

The party was expecting a shadowy gray eminence, directing the court of a beleaguered kingdom from the shadows to his own bloody ends. Why? Because their cleric worships a sun god, the enemy of all undead, and thus when he caught a whiff of a vampire near the court he almost called a crusade. The rest talked him down into a less murderous approach. They snuck through a horde of Chaos-aligned barbarians and beasts to reach the fortified summer capital. They infiltrated the city, and thought to ambush the monster.

Instead, they found a very weary old knight telling his descendant a story of how it all started. Oh, and returning the family panoply of magical arms after thirty years since he didn't trust the then-regent to hold onto them. Still, they attacked, spurred on by the sun-worshipping annoyance of a cleric (who promptly got suplexed into a wall and defenestrated in the first round fo combat due to horrible luck). Fight ended with the ten year old queen shooting the party wizard in the groin with her great grandfather's pistol. So now the city is under siege, the cleric is quite possibly dead, and we'll see what happens next week.
>>
>>48279988
Plenty of reasons. Psykers for obvious ones. Potential specialists like for example future techpriests for training, since the appropriate facilities will almost always be off-world. Nobility for military service and to make contacts. Civillians to trade, or to sign up as starship crewmen. Tourism is also a thing, though confined to the wealthy.

As for hiveworlds, yeah. They're the most populous planets, so they export and tithe the most people. And the vast majority of people live in what to us are horrible conditions. That doesn't mean that these are the only conditions available in the setting, or that this is the most common type of world. In fact it isn't, to the point of hive worlds being considered strategic assets.
>>
>>48278340
Oh neato
>>
>>48279988
>>48275494
>Spent her earliest years surrounded by blood and carnage on a scale that would rival the deadliest of warzones.

So unless she's from Krieg, it's still too Sue.
Ciaphas grew up in the underhives and you don't see him walking around with a teddy.
(Although that part is... borderline acceptable, given that canon human psykers are generally pretty unhinged.)
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (23 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
23 KB, 480x360
>>48277278
Is that fucking Wayne from Letterkenny?
>>
File: witchwhitebgs.png (540 KB, 1000x1081) Image search: [Google]
witchwhitebgs.png
540 KB, 1000x1081
Irya Sheen is a strange planeswalker of many walks of life, due to an incident shunting her very essence and power across the multiverse, and her own manner of "walking" being related on floaty science mumbo (involving odd theory of how the multiverse itself might work). She's friendly but terribly crude, sharp but a tad too emotional, and uniquely on the strange side of mannerisms. Probably from having lived a strange existence.

She's also friends with Luvos, though their numbers on "how many times we've met" are uniquely different with how time functions for her.

>>48271827
>If you're fantasy OC was in a more modern setting, what would their job be, and vice versa.

S C I E N C E, in the realm of quantum physics or the illegal drug seller squandering a Harvard degree.
>>
>>48280565
Was waiting for someone to call it.
>>
File: This_is_my_chuck'n_arm.jpg (194 KB, 737x781) Image search: [Google]
This_is_my_chuck'n_arm.jpg
194 KB, 737x781
>>48279359

>>48280565
>>48280637
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNJM4Plnj6w
(this makes me happy)
>>
>>48278406
>reading and writing, language, class-warfare and eugenics.
seems legit
>>
>>48280673
Thanks a ton, looks great and I'm sure Cata will love it.
>>
File: Lucille.png (2 MB, 3600x3300) Image search: [Google]
Lucille.png
2 MB, 3600x3300
>Name
Lucille Bleakmire
>Role
Necromancer, history fanatic, treasure hunter
>Goals
To obtain and preserve any and all writings of her 9th Great Grandfather, a legendary necromancer and her role model.
>Traits
Educated, confident, daring, and intuitive. What she lacks in physical strength, she makes up in necromantic knowledge and magical prowess.
>Flaws
Selfish, naive, arrogant, and shortsighted. She is frail and weak, leaving her unable to fight without the use of magic. She's also prone to losing track of time, spending entire days inside of a dark library, reading until her eyes hurt or body passed out. She believes herself to be of some import due to being a direct descendant to the most infamous necromancer to have lived, leaving her to be a bit overconfident and arrognt.
>Allies
Elias, a lightning mage acquintance she commonly quests with.
>Physical Description
Pic related, although its only a rough sketch at this point.
>>
>>48280498
The Bountiful Beast is literally an travelling slaughterhouse.
>>
>>48280812
>necromancer
>Lucy
>BLEAKMIRE
>scythe

jeezy breezy. other than that good stuff.
>>
>>48280912
Yeah, I was thinking on changing the name, just to lower the edginess factor a teensy bit. The scythe and necromancer parts gotta stay, though. Tolerable levels of edge is what I'm going for with this character.
>>
>>48280975
I like the name. If hilarious naming conventions worked for Dickens, why not rpg players?
>>
>>48280975
Alternatively, maximum ham.
Keep the name (better yet add a P.), get a black cat, make the scythe drip blood constantly, maybe a splash of heterochromia or pointed teeth.
>>
File: Marry_light_freckles.png (1 MB, 850x1095) Image search: [Google]
Marry_light_freckles.png
1 MB, 850x1095
its been some time so i will post Mary again.

Mary is a young mage (16 years old) who comes from a very small village on an island. Mary is quite the sheltered child, her parents, as well as most people on the island are extremely religious and because of this, the use their religion into scaring the children into doing what they want. Because of her parents overprotective nature she quickly developed a love of reading. after reading the small library and book store clean, Mary would begin to make secret deals with merchants in town. she would use her magic to aid them, and in turn they would bring her books from far away places.

Recently, an ancient black dragon has upset the balance of the island, and Mary, determined to help her hometown, went out on an adventure to find an ancient text written by the champion of her god that she had read about in hopes it will have some wisdom as to how to restore balance to the island. The outside world scares her and she does not know much about what happenes in the "real" world, but her desire to help her hometown far outweighs her fear, though she knows she cant do it alone. Mary has offered her magic services to an adventuring group, and in turn they will help her find the ancient text.
>>
>>48279907
Holy crap. This is amazing.
>>
>>48280800
I'm glad you like it.
I may touch up the spear and her hand later on.
Mail gloves... TIL: fuck mail gloves.
>>
>>48281332

bards really do get very little love outside of fame-hunger
>>
File: sex.png (115 KB, 809x763) Image search: [Google]
sex.png
115 KB, 809x763
>>48281121
>>
>>48281876

this joke is so tired why do we not bury it
>>
>>48281992
Because repeated referential humour is simpler than actually being funny. Same reason why memes are so pervasive, why you'll get 150 posts by people spouting the same tired "LOLXZXZX HAND HOLDING SO LEEEWD Xdddd" trite.
>>
Development Question:

Oh fuck! Your OC's residence is on fire and there is no way to put it out! What is the ONE (01) thing they bring out with them?
>>
>>48283336
aside from her staff, probably any books she can carry (assuming there isnt anyone else in the fire)
>>48281121
>>
>>48280673
Cata anon here, love what you've done with it. Her face is perfect, and the URL seems like something she'd say.
>>
Development question.

If your OC was in a video game, what genera/platform/style would it be and what roll would they play?
>>
>>48283575
How is that really any different from the tabletop version of the character?
>>
>>48283575
For Helmet: Either a strategy game in the vein of Warcraft/Age of Empires, a (J)RPG of some kind, or a roguelike.
>>
>>48283607
I didn't do i good job of explaining it,
as an example, a character might be in an MMO, a side scroller, a puzzle game, etc...
>>
File: Stepan Alekseev.jpg (335 KB, 1680x1017) Image search: [Google]
Stepan Alekseev.jpg
335 KB, 1680x1017
Ishka Yanev, daughter of the infamous gladiator Velo 'the Free' Yanev, has made it her lives work to become the best killer she can be.

Her mother paid a tidy sum to lay with her father, as many noble women did. Alas, she got a child put into, and then went and died giving birth. Her father ensured she was sold into the pits and into the hands of the man who bore her.

She was raised amongst the slave pens and the fighting pits. She worked until they figured she was old enough to die in the arena. She was no more than fifteen the first time, but she didn't die. She thrived, excelled. She had trained with her father since she could hold a wooden sword.

So, she went places. She loved it, the fighting, the killing, the crowd cheering her on. She became the next big thing, the big bad of the Imperial arena in Emor. She almost got in trouble for laying an Adjudicator's daughter, but she was too well loved for them to do anything about it.

Then shit went south. She got cocky, let her anger get the better of her. You don't defy the Emperor and get away with it. She had to leave the arena, the city, the Empire. Far to the north, to the barbarian states, beyond the reach of her fame or infamy.

Now she's little more than an overpriced sell sword. She helped butcher a noble family for coin. She is in league with a traitorous son who plots to murder his father and take the throne. She's fucking the kings wife, who is also a witch.

Fun times all round.
>>
>>48281522
Yo, bards are my favorite class. I'm playing one who's traveling the world to better write a true epic.
>>
>>48283336
Josh would grab a bag full of clothes, actually. He grew up poor, so when he started becoming financially successful, he could finally wear something nice. He doesn't actually have many personal possessions with sentiment. Not a single photo.
>>
>>48283336
The magical sword gifted to her by an unknown. She can't attune to it (meaning she doesn't gain the benefits of its magic) or use it effectively at this point, but it's a personal point for her that one day she learn who gave it to her and why.
>>
>>48279770
>It only made her hungry in ways she didn't understand. As she grew so did her mysterious hunger and her abilities.

>Kind of dumb and apparently irrelevant to her future story, but okay I guess.

iirc Darkholders are cannibalistic.
>>
>>48283336
>Oh fuck! Your OC's residence is on fire and there is no way to put it out! What is the ONE thing they bring out with them?
Given that Arallios makes a point to keep all his possessions on him at all times, either via bag of holding or wearing the damn stuff always, assuming "clothes on his back" and "bag of literally everything he owns he keeps on him at all times" is exempt, then it's pretty much left to making sure all the party members and his pet hawk got out okay, and that the pet hellhounds weren't the ones that started the blaze in the first place.

So short answer: whoever can't make it out

On a barely related note, there was a bit during some negotiations where he posed a high price, the other group threatened that they could just hire people to steal the thing they wanted and burn the place down for cheaper, to which Arallios countered "We can burn the thing you want even faster, seems we're at an impasse. And since that's the case, I have adorable blackmail I'm sure you'd love to hear about."
>>48283575
>If your OC was in a video game, what genera/platform/style would it be and what roll would they play?
An open-world game where laws are suggestions and keeping yourself alive applies past "don't get shot", actually incorporating at least a food/hunger system, if not full "make shelter find water" survival. Closest thing I could think of off the top of my head is something like if you added Harvest Moon's hunger system to what's been shown of LoZ: Breath of the Wild and sprinkle in some Elder Scrolls town spacing and magic. Something with 6th-gen-tier graphics would be fine, nothing super-gritty realistic, but it takes some squinting to see the polygons.

He would be a travelling hunter NPC with a randomized path through the overworld that will give free food to the player if they're low, pointing them towards a good area to either hunt/set up for the night, and offering combat practice if they're especially bored.
>>
Yngram Scyer was a cleric with a heart of gold and a soul full of rot. He worshipped a God that allowed its followers to strip all evil and sin from the hearts of men and women and add it onto his own soul and he would be the one judged for it in the afterlife. Basically, he stayed good his whole life, but because he purified so many people's souls and stopped so much evil he went to hell.
>>
>>48272285
Have you prayed to Bird Jesus today? I have.
>>
I've always wanted to play a campaign at an actual table, but there isn't really anyone nearby to do so with. As such the only thing I've been a part of was That Endtown RPG that used to be aroundactually, I'm not even sure if that's still going on. I did really like the character for it though. I'll post if no one minds turtles.
>>
>>48279907

alright mate, you got me
>>
>>48277278
>>48280565
I now want to play Wayne in my next game.
How would you stat him /tg/?
>>
File: Dorn Greycastle.jpg (294 KB, 1700x2338) Image search: [Google]
Dorn Greycastle.jpg
294 KB, 1700x2338
>>48271827
>Name
Dorn Greycastle

>Role
Soldier of fortune, fighter, meatshield

>Goals
To make enough money to get out of the mercenary business before it kills him. Or at least that's what he tells himself.

>Traits
Dorn is first and foremost a pragmatic man. He's seen too many men fall to overconfidence to be anything but.

>Flaws
Enjoys both drinking and the thrill of combat more than is healthy. The jury is still out as to which one will kill him first, though.

>Allies
He recently found himself in the employ of a guild, babysitting a bard, a clumsy rouge, a pyromaniac lizard-man, a half-elf in denial and a dickish elven sorcerer. (Or was, rather. The campaign died just as it was getting interesting)

>Physical Description
See pic related. He's all of about six feet, decently built, with more scars than he cares to count anymore. He's about thirty-five and rapidly getting too old for this shit. The art was done before I decided on all that, however.

Pardon the shit art.
>>
>>48285172
Enjoys the thrill of combat? I don't think he wants out of the business, not really. Tell me a bit more about him. And don't worry about the art. Not everyone can afford commissions, or get lucky in the draw thread.
>>
>>48285392
He tells himself that he should retire eventually, preferably with all four limbs but knows that he'll probably keep on fighting anyways.

The cognitive dissonance was intentional in this case.
>>
>>48285506
Anything else I can tell you or the thread at large?
>>
>>48285516
Got any glory tales?
>>
>>48285516
Got any gory tales?
>>
>>48281511
Also, I wouldn't mind you changing it up slightly from mail gloves. I think them being individual fingers is a bit unrealistic anyway - you'd have to do that with plate or leather, or have mail mittens. I personally prefer plate fingers.
>>
>>48283336
He would probably attempt to take the fire. Or, failing that, rip a few planks of wood out of the floorboards and take that.
Chaotic stupid for the win.
>>48278406
>>
>>48271827
Joshua Troy, Shadow Name is Ajax. He's a socialite, and a witch. A fatespinner. He's searching for answers as to what has drawn his compatriots and he together; why the threads of fate have had this pattern. He's overly protective, and that ties in with his pride. He's charismatic, and the closest his group has to a party face. He gets egocentric at times, and manipulates his friends, too. He blames it on the symbols he sees since Awakening, but he was always a bit manipulative. He also does not know when to shut up, which has gotten in trouble more than a few times. He's dedicated to protecting his friends, but he's also a terrible craven. His allies are his best friend Q, a sin-eater, Burke a werewolf FBI agent, the other residents of his condominium, and his bar's owner, Lucifer. His enemies are his father William, and a demon named Sin that has been playing chess with Josh and his friends as the pieces. He also has his younger sister, who he's raised, his mother who's gone missing, and his girlfriend Samantha.
>If your modern OC was in a more fantasy setting, what would his job be?
He'd probably still be a bartender. He likes the job.
>>
Totally serious development question guys

What does your character smell like?
>>
>>48286754
Dead games and forlorn hope.
>>
>>48286754
Josh smells like expensive cologne.
>>
>>48286754
Gromar, currently wearing the silk lining ripped from a chest as a scarf, probably smells like old coins and wood.
>>
>>48286754
Stale booze and sex, the lingering scent of horses and worked leather intermixed with oil and perfume in equal measure.
>>
I have a character but there's a lot to be desired; I was hoping you guys could help out. Basically his hero name is (The) Guardian Angel and he dresses on all black with a cloak (looks a bit like the protagonist from Watch Dogs). I haven't even giveN him a real name yet. Initially, he has no powers and is just really smart (180+ IQ). Hes in his tteens and he creates two devices that you strap yo your wrists and it fires small metal pellets about the size of 1p coins and he can attract them to each other once fired. Eventually, as he's out fighting crime, something happens that caused him to merge with his device and thus gain the powers . Anyone got any ideas for his background or the event that merges him?
>>
>>48283559
>>48285845
Well, there were mail gloves w/ fingers; just handful of examples that I've seen though (and very hard to find on google). Often they were just mail on top with leather underneath, but I swear I've seen at least one where it went all the way around.
I can touch it up later though.
>>
>>48286754
Metal.
>>
>>48286754
Lucille smells like wet stone and smoke
>>
>>48286754

Sweat, fur and pine needles.

Some people hate it, others love it.
>>
>>48288230
Siggy?
>>
>>48288091
I should've noted, my OC's -> >>48277895
>>
>>48278001
Gotta love metal beards. Also, he sounds like a big mothafucka. Any overwhelming show off strength he's done?
>>
>>48288257

Mhm, been silent for the past week, trying to fix that!
>>
>>48283758
So was her dad still a pit fighter? Where did his nickname come from? Had Ishka ever considered fighting for her freedom before her exile?
>>
>>48288307
Well, besides stealing an experimental ship from one of the main powers in Sigil [That sigil, from Planescape, DtD is a mashup of every setting ever.] and getting away from it. AND surviving the explosion of the ship. In game, nothing yet as he's still to be played. But he definitely pulled out crazy stunts.

As for Strength show offs. I am fairly certain he can stop a ship from starting up by grappling it.

When he's in his FINAL FORM, the Evangelion bots are actually within his grasp, given how they're like, size 13-15 or something, when he turns to size 12.

He can suplex those.
>>
>>48288335
Good to see you. Got any new stories of monsters hunted? Or new art?
>>48288344
Suplex a mecha? FUCK YEAH.
>>
>>48288353
>Suplex a mecha? FUCK YEAH
Anon, technically speaking, HE IS a mech.
>>
>>48288353

Nah, the DM's been busy the past couple of weeks and I haven't commissioned anything since the Summer Sale.

Might have to get something for the end of the campaign though, Sigmund's come a long way from the scruffy woodsman with an axe and trusty work horse.

Bayard never made it out of Durengrad, poor guy was with us from the start.
>>
noone got supehero oc's? :(
>>
>>48288955
Eh, a lot of it is fantasy because of how prolific dnd is.
>>
>>48288955
>>48287696
>>
File: Char Marie HiRes.jpg (2 MB, 4000x3000) Image search: [Google]
Char Marie HiRes.jpg
2 MB, 4000x3000
>>48271827
New campaign update for Charlotte's game:

After making it to shore following the attacks from the traffickers on the water, Charlotte's party decided to get some much needed R&R before returning to the Thieves' Guild headquarters.

While on the road, they were stopped by strange men with bandaged faces, who began to harass them regarding whether or not the group worshipped "the True Light". Upon noticing their mummified-looking hands, Charlotte opened up her mind to her divine senses. These men reeked of something, but not undeath.

Her friend Marie, however did.

Shocked at this revelation, Charlotte and party fought through the cult-like strangers after they attacked Cilia (the traveling bard in the party). As the fight ended, the men were subdued and questioned, but Charlotte had more pressing matters on her mind.

She confronted Marie, who confessed to being undead in nature, which confused Charlotte because her entire life she had been taught by her order that all undead were mindless monsters yet here was one who was trying to save a family that she desperately loved.

After the heated argument, the two have gone their separate ways for now, each upset with the other, however as time goes on each longs to reconcile with the other. They constantly stare at the Sending Stones they hold, both wanting to make up with the other, but neither wanting to be the first to say "sorry".

Thanks once more to BigMSaxon for his terrific artwork.
>>
>>48286754
Burning dog hair, horses, dirt, birds, dead bodies, and wet leather and cloth. Smells less like burning dog hair currently, but the other six are definitely still there.
>>
>>48288338

Her father earned the right to be free, to take the Yoke of Freedom, three times. He refused it each time, broke it over his knee every time it was offered to him. He was born a pit fighter, and he'll die one.

Ishka felt the same way. She lived to fight and kill, the arena was all she knew, it was her home. Her mistake was that she slew a contender that the Emperor himself had ordered to be spared. She considered staying, even if it meant shame and certain death, because she'd sincerely rather die a pit fighter than be something else.

Yet it was her father who convinced her to run, who arranged for her escape. I doubt even he knew entirely why. Perhaps he was more of a father than he ever believed he could be, in the end.

She isn't certain what has become of him. If he was punished in her stead, or if he still fights on as he always has.
>>
>>48286754

Sweat, iron, oil of cloves.
>>
>>48286754
Blood, sweat, ozone, fur.
>>
>>48286754
I think we had this question before, and yeah there's no non-creepy way to ask
>>
>>48286754
Sweat, food, and soap.
>>
>>48286754
Slime extract and flowers.
>>
>>48290106
Is your character a werewolf mage specializing in lightning?
>>
>>48292837
Or just the druid next door. Or any druid, really.
>>
>>48293010
Druids would have mildew up there though.
>>
>>48293031
Kind of hard to smell that when you have all time favourites like Blood, Sweat, and Tears or Burnt Fur on the stage.
>>
File: Lady_duBeauchamp.jpg (574 KB, 880x1496) Image search: [Google]
Lady_duBeauchamp.jpg
574 KB, 880x1496
>>48271827
>If you're fantasy OC was in a more modern setting, what would their job be, and vice versa.

Police Officer, most likely.

>>48283336
>Oh fuck! Your OC's residence is on fire and there is no way to put it out! What is the ONE (01) thing they bring out with them?

The sword she was given by Julia as a graduation gift. She's already jumped overboard of a ship to retrieve it once, she'll never lose it.

>>48283575
>If your OC was in a video game, what genera/platform/style would it be and what roll would they play?

Open world fantasy RPG, probably 3rd person POV.

>>48286754
>What does your character smell like?

Now? Various perfumes and seawater.
>>
>>48284882
What a silly notion, praying to Keth. Praying to him will accomplish nothing.
Instead if you want to revere him then live a good life by helping others.
If you want to honor him than give away what ever you don't need to those that do.
Do what he did, be the change you want to see.

~Zaniel Mobious (>>48278774)
>>
>>48294176
Stop pretending to be good, nobody's buying it.
>>
>>48294824
Zaniel being good doesn't matter in that statement. That's following in the footsteps of Keth.
>>
>>48287737
There's some modern stuff with chain all around I find with some searching, but it's usually really small chain that I'm not sure a medieval fantasy character would have.

That picture you posted looks pretty cool and would probably look good with the ornate armor, and if it weren't so intricate I'd recommend pic related. Still looks cool tho.
>>
Development Question:

Which popular book best defines your OC?

Explain your pick.
>>
Development Question:

What is your OC's ideal "endgame" scenario? What is the best version of a good ending for them?
>>
>>48299501
>Ending
The adventure never ends!
>>
>>48300419
I accept this response and as a side note, like the cut of your jib.
>>
File: single_ladies-1.jpg (975 KB, 3400x2000) Image search: [Google]
single_ladies-1.jpg
975 KB, 3400x2000
Quick! Which OCs make up your Squad?

>left -> right
Naeva, Isara, Cata, Charlotte, Zeir

Waifu Squad kicks ass and looks fab doing it.
>>
>>48288387
No, he's a robot. Robot suplexing a mech. Fuck yeah.
>>
>>48289429
Holy crap, that looks amazing. Do you think Charlotte will suck it up first?
>>
>>48283575
Josh would totally be in a fighting game. He uses a lot of unarmed, and buffs that with magic. That or a visual novel like Phoenix Wright, lots of investigating and getting there before the cops make it too hard for him to look around.
>>
>>48301280
BigMSaxon has done an amzing treatment both times he drew the two women for me.

And I think Charlotte will break down first. She's more likely to see herself as having blown it out of proportion, and truly thinks of Marie as a friend and a person, not an undead. She trusts her and plus, she really thinks the right thing to do is to help Marie find and save her descendants, even to the point of putting her personal goal of locating Julia on hold.
>>
>>48299501
I've already talked to my Dm about Keth's. He's becoming a Herald of his God, and going to continue spreading good and freedom through the foreseeable future.
>>
>>48299501
She's the sort of person who can't really see the end of the line. The best possible endgame is where people don't need her help anymore, and that sort of scares her (she inherited a hero complex from her father). She would probably come to peace with some sort of political position in law enforcement or the military.
Though it's years in the foreseeable future, part of her hopes to cap off her quest with a wedding to Mr. Right.
>>
People, link to or name your OC when answering questions or we dunno who you're talking about.

>>48301568
Who is "she"?
>>
>>48301568
Which character?
>>
>>48301593
>>48301597
Right, I keep forgetting.
>• Name: She's nicknamed Helmet, as she was known for wearing a helmet after a bad haircut she had her roommate attempt. She liked the nickname, so it stuck. Her real name is Anita.
>• Role(s): Party tank/melee fighter. As the book is planned to be more of a Fighting Fantasy sort, she has to be a good fighter, though she can do some magic. Her love interest is a much better caster, his being from a heritage of sorcerers aiding him tremendously.
>• Goals: Find out who the mysterious black knight who killed her master is, grow stronger, and eventually take him down for good. Face the darkness that's slowly sweeping the land. Find her fiends, who she cares for deeply, and protect them.
>• Traits: Stalwart, her main trait is her fortitude and resilience, a refusal to give up despite facing destruction and death. She's unusually talented, giving her an edge in situations where she would normally be helpless. She's basically a level 0 character with really nice stats.
>• Flaws: Helmet is extremely young, just coming into fantasy human adulthood (15), and the only real-life combat experience she has is the struggle for survival she faces now. She's hot-blooded as well, something that really doesn't help you when you're trying to stay on the low. Could have used more studying time, as she basically doesn't know where anywhere is, and she's a little naive to the cruelties of the world outside the order.
>• Allies: Female former roommate, who's more of a 'bardadin', love interest who has a knack for spellcasting, and some old monk who claims he knows the guy who gave her her orphan plot device sword. Does this remind you of anything?
>• Enemies: Dark Knight in black armor who killed her master, an extremely prominent paladin, to the surprise of nearly everyone. He commands a small legion of warriors and lesser demons.
Not the best OC, but I find it entertaining to work through questions presented her using her.
>>
>>48301622
What was her job before starting her adventure?
>>
>>48301765
She was in squire training to eventually become a paladin.
That... didn't work out.
>>
>>48301788
So, is she Ike? I'm getting some Ike vibes.
>>
>>48301817
You know, the funny part about that is that Ike was actually one of the direct inspirations for her father, a character I've actually played (Helmet is taking a backseat until I can actually use her in something or other properly). In terms of personality, she does try to fit the classic hero ideal, but it doesn't work out for her as much as she'd like it to.
I decided at one point that I wanted to make a gamebook (haven't gotten very far after one of my early drafts got overwritten by accident), so I picked her to be the 'main character' the player makes decisions for. This, obviously, doesn't let me nail down her personality as much- the idea for 'Helmet' actually came because I needed to make her faceless for a player to self-insert into.
Because it was the first time I tried to write a gamebook, I decided to rip off the majority of a plot people could easily identify rather than making a truly original one- I chose Star Wars. I figured even if I botched it and the book was awful, I could use Anita somewhere else. She's close to how I'd imagine a female Luke Skywalker, but a bit of a larger appetite, a heavier frame, and a shorter temper- so something like a female Ike, yeah.
It's funny that I only noticed the Tellius parallels after I had written them down, but decided not to change them because I thought it was good enough to keep.
End rambling.
>>
>Name
K.A (KukAce)
>Role
Cuck. Ace. Airhead. Suffering.
>Goals
To erase all traces that imply him as a cuck.
>Traits
Kuk Ace is a complete airhead, forgets everything and gets extremely upset when someone implies him as a cuck.
>Flaws
He is in fact a cuck. Learnt all his social skills from misc threads on /fit/.
>Allies
His internet defense force.
>Physical Description
He's got kind of a cucky look.
>>
>>48302168
Oh yeah, he's also the ace pilot of a mech killing thousands of aliens or something. It doesn't really matter.
>>
>>48302168
>>48302181
No self-inserting, anon.
>>
>>48302188
I wish this was a joke.
>>
File: 1456418115807.jpg (279 KB, 566x919) Image search: [Google]
1456418115807.jpg
279 KB, 566x919
>>48285599
Dorn killed the fuck out of a lot of shadowy horrors from god knows where with action surge and his crossbow. His sword also claimed more than a few of them, but his most notable work was done with the crossbow.

The first instance involved four shadow creatures (the DM never really explained what they were) assailing a woman in the middle of the plains. Naturally, Dorn overheard all this and double-timed it in the direction of the screams, party in tow. Deciding he didn't have time for any of that dismounting shit, Dorn cocked his crossbow and fired. What happened next can only be described as an un-natural bout of luck as the bolt killed two of the enemy. Not one to rest on his laurels however, he reloaded and put a round through the head of a third creature. However, the fourth fled and the woman he saved was later kidnapped by an elven wizard.

Continuing on with the theme of the crossbow, it was only a few short days after that the party encountered the largest-yet example of that shadowy race, a so-called queen. After attempting to rally the caravaneers they were escorting with a cry of "Come on you sons of whores, do you want to live forever!" - to which they answered the affirmative - Dorn found himself as the only person landing any consistent rounds on the queen. Mostly because he was one of the only party members who had bothered to bring along any ranged weapons, and partially because the dragonborn had a really bad javelin throwing arm. Anyways, one thing lead to another and he single-handedly felled the foul creature with an exceedingly lucky bolt.

>>48285765
He once chopped the fuckin' arms of a dragonborn warlord before jamming his zweihander though it's skull. Not intentionally, mind you, but that's just how it worked out. This was after he had managed to single-handedly kill one of his guards not a turn before.

That's the best I have, though, as the campaign died a session later.
>>
Looks like I'm going to have to cut this one in two. I'm the guy who plays Dorn Greycastle, if anyone is wondering.

>>48286754
Victory

But in all seriousness, like a mix of blood, sweat, dirt and steel.

>>48271827
He'd probably be a PMC.

Killing people for money is a time-honored tradition, after all.

>>48283336
Moralltach, his silvered kriegsmesser. It has a lot of sentimental value, and he can hardly ply his trade without it.
>>
Well, I once made a joke NPC who's hillariously suelike, just to piss off the PC's. Even the other NPCs disliked him but he was better than everyone at everything and would rub it in everyone's faces.
>>
>>48286754
Whenever she's not in armor, Helmet >>48301622 smells like oranges- which she eats as often as she can.
Otherwise, she smells like anyone else would after wearing moderately heavy armor for long periods of time in the wilderness and fighting creatures of darkness- and she probably would find someone else trying to check creepy.
>>
>>48299501

Bobba 'Golden Boy' Fett is rotting on a desolate planet in a bunker no one can crack into. Tortured by device that robs him of his senses and feeling for price of immortality. The way to end his suffering a millimeter away from his finger tips, all while everyone can watch him on the TV on a channel made by him.

After that, probably a new ship, new crew, bigger bounty, more space piracy as the biggest Scourge of Stars that was ever known. That's Ironbeard.
>>
File: you_stepped_over_the_line.png (315 KB, 842x779) Image search: [Google]
you_stepped_over_the_line.png
315 KB, 842x779
>>48302168
>>
>>48302705
But won't Bobba's secret brother Wobba Fett seek out Ironbeard to take revenge?
How will you deal with the new challenge's ability to return damage twice as well as he takes it?
>>
>>48302936
Ironbeard is a big guy. He can take what he dishes out.
>>
>>48299501
For Cata...well, she knows that someday she'll probably get old and have to retire. But she doesn't desire much of a future beyond what she already has, and would honestly rather adventure until the day her heart gave out or she couldn't avoid a trap or faced a monster she couldn't beat. She loves adventuring and being a paladin, and doesn't want to stop. Maybe getting her arm back/replaced somewhere along the way might be a nice plus. Only real way for her to willingly settle down would be to find someone to settle with.

Llyena would hope that she could work herself free of her demonic patron, while still keeping all the power she'd gained through other means. As soon as that was done, she'd find/build a tower somewhere and just relax and zap anyone who tries to bother her unless it was really, really important. Enjoy being free for the rest of her life - no more chains, no more delving in darkness, no more carefully balancing on the line between good and evil.
>>
File: 1422597145798.png (1 MB, 936x800) Image search: [Google]
1422597145798.png
1 MB, 936x800
>>48303065
Oh, and in the rare case that somehow Cata beats every foe, foils every danger, and she just was a hero in a land that no longer needed heroes...well, she'd just get on a boat or step through a portal and find somewhere that really does need her. It's not a bad way to disappear - become an Arthur on Avalon, a Marmaromenos underground, Ogier the Dane...also on Avalon, I guess.
>>
>>48280053
>>48299501
Continue doing what he does now: watch over his decendants and help them bring all under the skies of two worlds into a grand empire. And then continue on. The crusade needs not end on two planets now that astral travel is available on a larger scale than it was when he was alive. Conquer the elven afterlife so he can see his wife again.

>>48283336
SAVE THE PAPERS!
Both the family archives and the giant pile of claims to various lands and fortunes that built up over the centuries, since both are critical to securing a future for the dynasty.

>>48286754
A heady mix of ghoulsbane, incense, and armour grease. Mostly due to a smoking habit that followed him beyond the grave, since it's hard to smell like anything when you're neither alive nor rotting.

>>48283575
Wilderlands: Total War. Going with how Warhammer did things, he'd be one of the faction leader choices, with command and combat trees. As a side effect he'd increase the upkeep of all armies in exchange for a morale bonus across the board, since logistics is something that happens to other people and soldiers need their comforts.

>>48271827
Not too different from the fantasy route. Disgruntled son of a mobster joins the foreign legion to reset his life, and gets roped into fighting local wars in Africa by a woman.
>>
File: halfelf wizard-rogue avatar.png (192 KB, 292x289) Image search: [Google]
halfelf wizard-rogue avatar.png
192 KB, 292x289
High school student. Later college student. Then undergrads. Then grad student. PHD student. Undergrad for the second degree. Grad student again. You get the picture.

>Your OC's residence is on fire and there is no way to put it out! What is the ONE (01) thing they bring out with them?
Apart from the raven feather amulet that lets him know his parents are still alive, probably his adventuring backpack.

Open world (J)RPG. Á la fallout with lots of fetchquests. Would probably be a companion character.

Slime extract, flowery soap and whatever ice smells like.

>What is your OC's ideal "endgame" scenario? What is the best version of a good ending for them?
Finding his parents while exploring an abandoned [anything] full of sweet magitech loot.
>>
Also: Development Questions

>If your OC found an artifact of immense and incredible power, what would their immediate and subsequent reactions be?

>Ideally, what place would your OC reside in.
Post pictures.

And one that has been asked before but not recently:
>If your OC was suddenly transported into the real world how quickly could they adapt?
>>
File: mary home.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
mary home.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1600
>>48303565
>If your OC found an artifact of immense and incredible power, what would their immediate and subsequent reactions be?

Mary would study it and learn as much about it as possible before giving it to someone who she believes will do the right thing with it.

Pic related

>If your OC was suddenly transported into the real world how quickly could they adapt?

it would take Mary quite some time, as most of her knowledge is about magic, religion, and history. she is very socially awkward so being thrust into such a highly populated world would shock her for quite some time.
>>
File: Josh's Pad.jpg (84 KB, 980x490) Image search: [Google]
Josh's Pad.jpg
84 KB, 980x490
>>48303565 for >>48286468
Development Questions
Josh is a mage, so he'd more than likely try to figure out what it does. He'd then show it off to his friends, and almost get the the point of rubbing it in their faces.
A really nice penthouse in LA. Has that going for him already.
Well, he lives in fucked up Los Angeles. If he was suddenly in real LA, he'd probably start off relieved that things were no longer out to get him. But, once you've seen the things that go bump in the night, it's hard to go back. He'd probably get bored very quickly.
>>
>>48304098
>tfw I live in LA
There's nothing to do here
>>
File: wenji-xiongnuliving.png (1 MB, 1150x691) Image search: [Google]
wenji-xiongnuliving.png
1 MB, 1150x691
>>48303565
So... what does it DO? It really depends, doesn't it? Though considering the only artifacts of immense power that party managed to find were puppy-kickingly evil, either destroy it on the spot, seal it in a vault under the castle, or give it to the elf.

Dead on the spot due to no magic, dead a week later due to no BLAHD, or back to thug life. Either way it wouldn't be the greatest experience, especially since crime would be the only way to survive with any certainty and in reasonable comfort. Not a fantastic outlook for an anointed knight.

Home is where the war is.
>>
>>48304110
So do I. I find stuff, but Josh would get bored since he's so used to having demons try to climb out of photos at him.
>>
>>48304206
>tfw no demons to climb out of photos at you.
Why even live?
>>
>>48304216
Right? Everything else just seems so dull. Can't get the heart racing.
>>
>>48303565
>>48278406

Keep it?
He's currently using a great axe made of stone which was designed to be used as a key (place maguffin into hands of statue, statue's hands close around maguffin, door opens)
But he liked the axe, so he took it back. Currently now wields said axe which weighs triple the normal weight and has two severed stone hands atttached to it.

He would be immediately arrested for any number of well-intentioned robberies, assaults or murders.
>>
>>48304242
Well intentioned murder? How does that work?
>>
>>48304242
I'm more interested in the place they would choose to live in if given the choice.
>>
File: island temple.jpg (120 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
island temple.jpg
120 KB, 700x525
>>48303565
>>If your OC found an artifact of immense and incredible power, what would their immediate and subsequent reactions be?
If he found a Holocron, be it Jedi or Sith, he'd secretly study the contents for the knowledge, and then he would turn it over to the Jedi Council.

>>Ideally, what place would your OC reside in.
>pic related
He trains force sensitives he comes across in the ways of the force, but doesn't explicitly teach the ways of the Jedi.

>>If your OC was suddenly transported into the real world how quickly could they adapt?
This world would be like a void. He wouldn't be able to feel the force here. He'd be really depressed about it. Eventually he'd take up some of our martial arts, and become the best MMA/UFC fighter to make a name for himself, and begin taking on students for martial arts. The familiarity with it will help him cope.
>>
>>48304277
I'd dig living there, man. Looks serene beyond belief.
>>
>>48304259
Same, desu.
>>
>>48302168
>hurrrrr
>>
File: 1441394535707.jpg (3 MB, 1800x1450) Image search: [Google]
1441394535707.jpg
3 MB, 1800x1450
Jennica Korr, high strung (ex) Imperial Intelligence officer who took matters into her own hands enough times that human replicant droids are now being sent to kill her.

Korr would probably be something similar to a Harper agent or Inquisitor.

>Your OC's residence is on fire and there is no way to put it out! What is the ONE (01) thing they bring out with them?
Her journal, which has sketches and names of everyone who served with her.

First part of the campaign she'd be an infiltrator unit in an RTS. Later she'd take on a Commander Shepherd feel in a more traditional Bioware RPG.

Starched clothes, hint of perfume; currently burnt fur and oil
>>
>>48305657
I don't like Star Wars stuff, but she seems like a neat-o character.
>>
File: housing.jpg (115 KB, 750x501) Image search: [Google]
housing.jpg
115 KB, 750x501
>What is your OC's ideal "endgame" scenario? What is the best version of a good ending for them?
At this point, surviving a burn notice that was supposed to be fatal is on the immediate agenda. In her mind, reinstatement is also currently a 'good end,' but I'm not sure if things will continue to be seen that way.

If she can't use it, bid it out-play factions against each other and try to come out with a huge favor from someone powerful in the end.

Pic related-out of the way but still modern. Someplace where you'd know everybody in town, not a lot of outside traffic, and strangers would be immediately noticed.
Alternatively, a HWK-1000.

If she had something to help deal with the 'obviously not human' aspect of her character, she'd probably enjoy a lot of modern day life and get way too much into how social media can be used to project a character.

>>48305676
Thanks! She's been fun to play. I don't normally run party leaders, so this has been a change of pace for me.
>>
File: 1406173481933.jpg (164 KB, 523x708) Image search: [Google]
1406173481933.jpg
164 KB, 523x708
>>48303565
>Cata
Try to figure out if it's safe to use or carry - if it's safe enough, maybe keep it. If it's dangerous, bring it to the church to lock it up.
>Llyena
Keep it, try to see if she could use it for her own purposes (i.e. replacing the magic power she'd lose when freeing herself from her patron), make use of it.

>Cata
She's the wandering type - there's nowhere in particular that she would live, because she'd try to travel from place to place. Though she would like to stay somewhere urban, with a healthy amount of trade and respect for the law.
>Llyena
Literally a lonely old tower out in the middle of nowhere. It both says 'I don't want anyone to bother me' and 'incredibly powerful magical person here, don't bother me.'

>Cata
It's hard to say. There'd be some futureshock, but her own ideas on the law would work fairly well with more modern ideas, laws being ideally more to protect than control. Aside from technology, she'd have the most trouble getting used to not punching everyone trying to be a good Samaritan and help a cripple.
>Llyena
So, taking a character that has devoted themselves entirely to magic in some form or another, and bringing them to a universe where there is no magic...did you think this through?
Not to mention she's a halfling, so she'd have a lot of difficulty trying to live what we'd consider a normal life - dating, getting a job, etc. Do not bring Llyena into the modern world - at best, she'd be amazingly depressed and working at a library to at least be around fictional magic. I honestly think it's far more likely she'd commit suicide, the real world would be so unappealing to her and leave her no real reason to live. And she's been doing all these things, sometimes good, oftentimes evil, for the sake of freedom while keeping her magical power. Imagine having to try to come to terms with all the horrible things that you've done, with no successful endgoal to justify it.
>>
File: IMG_1673.jpg (173 KB, 600x630) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1673.jpg
173 KB, 600x630
>>48303521
>that spoiler
>>
Posting my Dark Heresy bio cause why the fuck not

Human

Human

Human

After all

Deimos kicks back as he listens to the song on his helmet, blasting peacefully to everyone else except him, sitting on top of rested bike he took forcefully from a ganger some days ago. the electronic hatch from the front of his helmet open as he calmly sips on an extra bottle of Amasec he had, showing his charred and disfigured face to one of the few places that wasn't crowded to the brim with people, places were he could enjoy the quietness (as far as quiet can go in here)

He looks at the hour on his Chrono, not much time left, just keep waiting for them

a small beep interupts his song, the voice of a lady talking to him

"Trooper Deimos?" the voice says as she talks to the svelte man, his clean and sleek leather jacket a complete contrast to the more grimy and practical fashion of the middle hive, Deimos wanted to look good, and feel good, so he striven for that every time, and gangers where not going to change that.

"Right here love" Deimos says with a simple yet garbled and harsh voice, saying nothing more, talking was never his forte

"Roger that" the voice answers, ignoring any extra comment from Deimos "Await target and be prepared for further orders"

"Got it" with an indifferent expression on his face. the line gets cut and Deimos helmet covers his face once again, a tactical HUD displaying in front of him critically important things like number of bullets left (Shit-ton) heart rate (Good as a pie) and current song playing, among others, he had to ask Corbin if he could add more stuff to the P.N.K helmet after he's done with this job, maybe he could get enough money for a proper filter upgrade
>>
>>48307148
Sadly, his train of thought gets lost as he sees the objective crossing the street, three gangers holding an extremely rare and potent kind of drug called ani, made by smashing miniature toys to dust and mixing it with other potent drugs on the market like gupla and maga, the result addictive enough to make people sell everything for a drop of it

You calmly wait for them to enter the range of your shotgun, already cocked and just waiting for them to be obliterated to a pulp

60 meters

"Drop it scum" a voice comes from behind him as a pistol is put on the back of his neck "...now"

Deimos slowly raise his hands to show surrender but they get quickly put down by two almost invisible hands

Okay, concealment camo, expensive stuff

"Act natural" The voice says as it pushes the gun on his neck, is it invisible too? it probably is

"Hey! yu!" The gangers say in that really weird dialect of them "show the muney!" someone with a faux pink mohawk says, piercings covering his whole body, apparently they didn't seem to notice the gun nor the voice behind Deimos

"Sure thing" Deimos say as he slowly acts like if he were taking the money, of course Deimos had no money, this was supposed to be a sting...a one man sting sure...but a sting nonetheless. with a quick action the svelte trooper lifts the shotgun from behind his back and blasts the right leg of one of the gangers, making him scream in pain as he clutches his new stump, the other two look at him for a second before trying to take out their weapons in their mishmashed outfits, allowing him to take another potshot at the second ganger, the one holding the drugs, this one goes straight in his head as it splatter like a balloon, covering the last one in blood as he flinches and falls on the floor, the drugs falling themselves shortly thereafter
>>
>>48307165
"H-HEEEELP" The ganger shouts to the nothingness as one last bullet makes him motionless the sound coming from the back end of Deimos head, he slowly turns around and sees the Inquisitor in front of him as he looks at you with a stern gaze

"....It seems our interests are the same" the inquisitor says as his towering image surpasses yours "take the woun-"

"Out of time, Name's Deimos! Pleased!" Deimos shouts as he gets off from his bike, most people that even have the gall to interrupt an Inquisitor are killed on the spot, so it's a testament to Deimos courage as he grabs the baggage full of drugs (And covered in blood) and jumps back to the motorcycle

"You dare interrupt an Inquisitor?! Do you not kno-" the inquisitor is interrupted again, this time from a wild gunshot that plinks completely safely from his armor, making him look at the source of the gunfire...

Hundreds if not thousands of street hoodlums appearing on the streets, all of them packed with primitive armor and the like, looking like crazed and maddened dogs

"GET IN" Deimos shouts to the Inquisitor as he looks at the situation and quickly sits in the passenger seat of the motorbike, the moment the trooper feels the change in the suspension he hits the power and the bike roars with passion as they both go off

One more time

One more time

We gonna celebrate, oh yeah, alright

No stop the dancing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGBhQbmPwH8

>Have one more story, should I post it?
>>
File: Island Villa.jpg (124 KB, 620x399) Image search: [Google]
Island Villa.jpg
124 KB, 620x399
>>48271827
Development Question:

>If your fantasy OC was in a more modern setting, what would their job be, and vice versa

Zaniel Mobius (>>48278774) would probably be a farmer, a book store owner, or own a private school.

>>48283336
>Oh fuck! Your OC's residence is on fire and there is no way to put it out! What is the ONE (01) thing they bring out with them?

Zaniel would be spending that time making sure the servant of the villa have escaped the burning building.

>>>48286754

Either he will smell like the books he reads or the ocean sense because he spending more time on his villa.

>>48299501
What is your OC's ideal "endgame" scenario? What is the best version of a good ending for them?

Zaniel has plans to build massive school's for teaching both arcane and divine magic for every nation. So settling down to start that is his goal.

The good end game would be if he can make the school system both self sustaining and able to cleanse itself of corruption.

>>48303565

He has already done this. He acquired the Robes of the Mad Archmage from Kharl after they defeated him. He actually freaked out when the robes spoke to him demanding Zaniel prove his worthiness before wearing it.

But now though Zaniel is worried that he gave the artifact some Destiny. For Kharl killed his mentor for some goal and then took the robes, Zaniel has done the same to kharl even if he did return. So now has been convinced that one of his students will try to kill him for the robes one day.

>Ideally, what place would your OC reside in..

He live on his villa that he had built on the island he helped safed from the Red Dragon.

He'd adapt pretty slowly. He would be amazed by the technology and would try to teach magic to the world.
>>
>>48307122

Is there more to this picture?
>>
>>48277375
That's totally just the darkmoon knightess from dark souls. (Minus the disfiguring scars)
>>
>>48280053
I love this helm. So ornate while also being spooky. I'd expect it to be coated in tarnished silver, or something.
>>
>>48283336
Well, my character already had literally only the clothes on her back and her ritual sword when she joined the party, so, nothing much changes there. Also she's been a poor peasant for most of her life, and has likely changed residences multiple times, so this isn't much new to her.
>>
>>48307985
It's something of a badge of office, though the character lost claim to it a long time ago. As a result it's both ornate (polished steel with gold ornamentation) and horribly worn out, having been repaired and reforged a few dozen times, with most parts replaced at least once. The helmet of Theseus, if you will.
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 361x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 361x384
>>48307122
Wren is not for lewds!
>>
File: Darkmoon_Knightess_Concept_Art.png (1 MB, 537x1223) Image search: [Google]
Darkmoon_Knightess_Concept_Art.png
1 MB, 537x1223
>>48307948
Please - the Darkmoon Knightess has a similar style of armor, true, but it's a lot less ornate.
>>
>>48301503

;_; I hope they make up
>>
>>48307089
>Aside from technology, she'd have the most trouble getting used to not punching everyone trying to be a good Samaritan and help a cripple.
what.
>>
>>48310665
It's pretty plainly explained there.
>>
>>48284975
I'd stat him by making him the toughest
>>
>>48307178
Post it!
>>
File: cata sketch.jpg (246 KB, 720x1000) Image search: [Google]
cata sketch.jpg
246 KB, 720x1000
>>48310665
One of the most major part's of Cata's character is that she lost her right arm in a fight. Afterwards she found people would question her skills as a paladin, if she could fight or be as useful as other members of an adventuring party, and she developed a bit of a complex about it.

One of the most major things to come of this is that she's insistent on doing things by herself, even when a person with all their limbs would consider getting help. Carrying heavy loads, climbing up a rope, all kinds of stuff. In the modern, polite and helpful world, someone like Cata would get into a fistfight with the sixth person to try and hold a door open for her.
>>
>>48311133
>climbing up a rope

That would suck.
>>
File: old_forest_home.jpg (802 KB, 1600x1065) Image search: [Google]
old_forest_home.jpg
802 KB, 1600x1065
>>48297446
>Which popular book best defines your OC? Explain your pick.
I don't know what this question is asking, but I'm going with Don Quixote, on the grounds that Arallios has got aspirations that he as a person is generally incapable of realizing. Also they're both some kind of insane.
>>48299501
Having some sort of forest home of his own and stable relationship with the bard, as well as being on talking terms with the party and royalty in wherever the hell all of them end up.
>>48303565
Figure out practical applications for it, followed by attempting those ideas in ways he hopes no one will get pissed off at him for, followed by finding someone more suited than him to keep it. He has a habit of "misusing" magical items in benign ways, such as making a sizable pile of bone arrows in an attempt to see if the "bottomless bone quiver" actually runs out of arrows and how fast it produces them. He's a PC, he doesn't know an item's stats just by looking at it.
>Ideally, what place would your OC reside in, post pictures.
>pic
Anywhere heavily forested that could make for a good hiding spot that could easily be fortified/fled, also simple and fairly small so there's less of it to keep control over. Would hopefully look better that that, as well as being properly insulated.
Assuming he starts in America and his magic still works, he would quickly run afoul with the various regulations systems involved before finally finding somewhere he's allowed to fuck off to and just be a hunting hobo.
>>
>>48312252
It would be, but it's not impossible - it'd just require a lot of upper body strength.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3SxgG3t1Jc

If it's near a wall, it'd be a lot easier, since she could brace her feet against the wall, or even 'walk' herself up.
>>
>>48303565
Irya would study that shit hardcore and try to abuse its power. Also, show off.

A comfy mage's apartment, though preferably underground with skylights vs side windows.
>>
>>48311110
"So...."

"The P.N.K helmet" Corbin says as he shows his shiny metallic hands at you, Corbin has always been the strangest tech-priest you've ever met, his belief in the machine thingy is still there sure, but he's always stayed to the belief that beauty should be seen not only in the raw machine but in the pure shiny sleekness, his body rather than a garbled mess of wires, instead a shiny and chrome combination of metal and lights that flash in different colors, making him look even more tacky and flashy than normal...

but hey, he's right up your alley, so you don't mind

You calmly take off your P.N.K Helmet, showing of your horrible and disfigured face and give the helmet to Corbin

a smile comes across your face as you sit on a metallic chair, looking at the man doing his job "new stuff" You say as you drop a gas mask in front of him, the tech priest looks at it as an extra appendage comes from his back, shiny like the rest of him and grabs the mask, saving it on someplace you don't really wanna know

"I shall begin work on it, I await what more upgrades I can imbue to my prototype, Deimos! Do not utter any person a word of this!"

"roger"

"I MEAN IT! The instruments used for this, they're highl-"

"Wording"

"Right! this is a perfectly safe helmet! I have sufficiently upgraded it with recent patches and safeguards"

"Defense?"

"Null!"

"Aiming protocols?"

"None!"

"Camo?"

"I'm poor!"

"Lights?"

"full CYMK spectrum!"

"Nice....Sweet tracks?"

"The sickest! Straight from my mixtape!"

"No glitches?"

"The genre or the term?"

"Both"

"No Glitches!"

"Gas mask?"

"End of the week!"

"Ok, seeya next week"

"Keep protecting me and you'll find out!" Corbin says as you put the helmet once again, the HUD lighting itself up and once again showing you all different kinds of data...hey it has a chronos now! sweet...

The other one was a short one but what can you do

if you didnt guess I made a daft punk arbritor in 40K, GM liked it and gave me (cont)
>>
>>48313732
a greenlight to go with it, I'm thinking that his scarred face was made by his ganger brother "Punk" after he tried to steal the prototype of P.N.K helmet, burning down the laboratory it has been built

I still haven't created that much of a backstory and only came up with his personality and concept, so any ideas here are gladly welcomed
>>
>>48313732
I did guess it was daft punk. You diiiid post lyrics, after all.
>>
Which OC pairings are a best, canon or otherwise?
>>
>>48315467
Naeva and Arkilles!
>>
>>48315467
Either >>48315499 or Charlotte and Julia.
>>
>>48315499
>>48315699
Imagine that, both of the best answers also have dubs in them. Matching dubs at that.

Excellent taste, anons.
>>
>>48315467
Frankie x Isara x Cata
>>
File: cata crop 2.png (73 KB, 611x517) Image search: [Google]
cata crop 2.png
73 KB, 611x517
>>48316004
>>
>>48315467

Frankie & Julia
>>
>Name
Thorsuivinanu "Thors" Ordsauadeidson

>Role
Loyal Bodyguard, Party beatstick, Comic Relief

>Goals
Seeks the man who killed his father and sold him into slavery as a child. Traveling from job to job hoping to run across the man with the across his nose and left eye.

>Traits
Thors is a boisterous and light hearted man how loves action and the company of good friends, drinks, and food. He is the first to rush towards the shouts of battle and the cries of those in need, sword in hand. He is a man who often thinks about home and those he left behind but refuses to go home for fear of the walloping that he is about 16 years overdue from his mother and numerous sisters. He’s also as strong as an Ox and has a pension for using people and things far larger than himself as weapons.

>Flaws
Thors is a man given to rage quite easily and it has caused trouble for him and his companions on numerous occasions. At one point he beat a man to death his party was interrogating for spitting in his face and calling him a “dishonorable cur”. He also has a habit of not thinking about his actions before he springs to action and has hurt those around him and made enemies. One such example is when Thors attempted to shoot the lock off a metal door and the ball bounced off the door and hit one of his companions.
>>
>>48317218
>Allies
Don Diego Leon de Soldano del Castillo - A fun party man for a noble and his failed romantic ventures bring him much amusement to watch from the tavern bar or the wall of a noble dance hall.

Elise Dupont - A fine young lady with a depth sword hand that would make any man proud to have a wife, if she wasn’t knocking boots with his charge Bianca Rosanna Caligari. Which is hot by the way.

Orfeo Marco Alberti - A rather odd man how seems to be connected to the weirdness that’s been happening around them, but a man who can hold his own in a fight and he respects that.

Dräken Grüber - A large and quite man with a pension for stealing things and finding sandwiches in the strangest places.

Bianca Rosanna Caligari - His ward and fate witch who seems to have some sort of past relationship Orfeo Marco Alberti and is the center of weirdness in their adventures that has yet to be answered. She is Elise Dupont’s lover who she affectionately refers to her as “my knight”.

>Physical Description
A tall, muscular man, with a funny accent and blond hair. He’s strong enough to hurl a bar table like a disc and use a man as a impromptu club.
>>
>>48304251

>Noble have a duty to cull the peasantry.
>>
>>48317931
Oh dear.
>>
>>48316117
Whoa. I hadn't noticed that Cata turned into best girl. Dat face.
>>
File: metal-mask_2292595.jpg (48 KB, 626x467) Image search: [Google]
metal-mask_2292595.jpg
48 KB, 626x467
What would the name and effects of a magical item based off your OC be?
>Luvos' Visage of Secrets
a dull iron mask which once lifted to the wearer's face reveals the secrets of whatever they gaze at to them, it is capable of revealing hidden doors, deciphering codes, translating ancient tongues, and reading thoughts.
>>
>>48318246
The drawback being that the surge of information drives most people crazy I forgot to add.
>>
File: 7sXW2Cy.jpg (231 KB, 832x1367) Image search: [Google]
7sXW2Cy.jpg
231 KB, 832x1367
>>48303521

>>48318246
>House Agather Diplomat Bag
This ornate silk satchel will, upon turning it inside out and speaking a command phrase, produce enough equipment to outfit a platoon of heavy infantry plus a handful of auxilliaries, or a lance of knights. It also allows the owner to store a set quantity of magical arms and armour and will materialize them within arm's reach upon a mental command.
>>
>>48318172
Right? That face is like sex incarnate.
>>
File: Royal-Dungeon-Suite.jpg (70 KB, 564x423) Image search: [Google]
Royal-Dungeon-Suite.jpg
70 KB, 564x423
>>48304259
>>48304519
He's still convinced that nobles of his calibre are supposed to live underground, as his mother and he used to live before he left.
He assumes that barons and things live upstairs because they have to be close to all the paperwork.
So he'd likely buy a huge castle and live in the dungeon, but with more bling.
>>
>>48318261
A minor detail.
>>
Okay, but what Pokemon Go team would your character pick?
>>
>>48320549
You've opened a can of worms we will never close...
>>
File: Charlotte&Julia.jpg (575 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Charlotte&Julia.jpg
575 KB, 1000x1000
>>48320549
Charlotte would take Team Valor, and Julia Team Instinct, though I myself chose Mystic.

>>48315699
ilu anon
>>
>>48320549
Gromar EAT the pokemons!
>>
>>48320549
Valor all the way.
>>
>>48320933
Doesn't help that we don't know which OC you're talking about.
>>
>>48320549
Arallios would take Team Instinct solely because that's the word that describes him best. Though ideally he wouldn't have to choose a team because that keeps about 2/3 of the players from being allies. I don't play PGO, no smertfon

On a different note, his favorite Kanto Pokemon would be either Growlithe/Arcanine or Ponyta/Rapidash, so those two would be on his actual team.
>>
>>48320549
Korr's 100% Valor. Might and training makes right. Also 3 am attacks on the Imperial Palace gym.
>>
File: 1468684412100.jpg (236 KB, 590x788) Image search: [Google]
1468684412100.jpg
236 KB, 590x788
>>48320549

>>48318822

Full Valor. If you fail you didn't train and prepare hard enough. Or weren't forceful enough with DIPLOMACY. Or the diplo-mace. Same thing, really. Anyway it's your fault. Back on the piste.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 80

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.