[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Warhammer 40k General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 64
File: 1445232741017.jpg (711 KB, 910x682) Image search: [Google]
1445232741017.jpg
711 KB, 910x682
Copy pasted links edition.

>Rules databases
https://mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg

>FAQ’s and Errata (outdated but official)
https://www.games-workshop.com/en-GB/Rules-Errata

>40k 7th edition quick reference sheet(s).
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Games/7edRef.pdf

>Forgeworld Book index
http://www.dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index

> The Black Library(Stay the fuck away from the clowns)
https://mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q!c4pGAJDb

> Space 0Din's glorious work
https://www.dropbox.com/s/lsx27fo3rq2x7tk/Codex%20-%20Orks%207th%20Edition%20Update%20[Space%20Odin](2016).pdf?dl=0
>>
Don't mind me, just immediately shilling for the new discord here
https://discord.gg/xJvPt
>>
>>48185244
Until the local TO banned the Klawstompa, I had a list of Zhadsnark, Klawstompa and Traktors. Unfortunately, the TO complained to ITC enough for them to remove their tentative approval. Now I'm getting people to try to flood the ITC questions box with the Klawstompa to try to get it ITC approved. In the meantime, I would be able to switch to Buzzgob, but that stompa won't be as effective as Da Knight Flinga.

Since people in the last thread seemed to think orks could put up a fight in the current meta, would anyone be able to either improve my list or post a 'good' one?
>>
>>48185509
2 warboss and 230 slugga boys
>>
It's hilarious to always see people finding out just how fucked this latest codex has left Orks.

> "Oh shit, their psykers are ultra-vulnerable & can't access any good powers?"
> "Wait, you mean they don't have invulnerable saves?"
> "You mean nothing legs them increase initiative?"
> "No allies?!"
> etc.
>>
File: 1459717034984.jpg (16 KB, 600x549) Image search: [Google]
1459717034984.jpg
16 KB, 600x549
>>48185850
You can ally csm
>>
>>48185825
Ha ha very funny anon, you pulled a joke on me.

now go fuck yourself.
>>
>>48185921
>not running glorious green tide and by winning after your opponent gets bored of you moving models for 6 hours in a 1500 point game and concedes
>>
>>48185850
The amount of times I have to explain to people that 'melee units' like ork boyz are s3 i2 is baffling.

It's sad watching them get their asses beat by crisis suits.

Local tau player assumed that they were s4 i4 and I was just forgetting when I (rarely) got to charge.
>>
>>48185939
In a tournament environment with a 3 hour time limit, it doesn't work. then, the Green Tide is in legal limbo/hell, and it doesn't do well against superheavies/gargantuans. Sure, I won't get tabled, but I won't win ever. then, in a casual environment, no-one would play me knowing it would be boring as shit.
>>
File: IMG_0714.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0714.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1936
>>48185939
Joke's on you. I never get bored of killing greenskins.
>>
>>48185850
>"I know, let me write a shitty fandex!"
>>
>>48185850
>>48185959

> MFW my Monstergirl Operators in Power Armour go 'simo with Orks
> MFW a 8-point model with Power Armour and S4 T4 I2 still hands an ork's ass to him on a silver platter

Technically it's still the case in the Space 0Din dex. If I get the charge I'm still winning the melee. Even better if the Orkbro dares to kill my warlord(Going to be DARLING), and gives my whole army hatred everything.
>>
File: Mentors_Tactical_Marine.jpg (47 KB, 453x506) Image search: [Google]
Mentors_Tactical_Marine.jpg
47 KB, 453x506
I already asked this a couple of nights ago, but I'll ask again for additional input. What are some of the better marine chapters, either mechanically or fluffily, to coordinate closely with Steel Legion? Answers I got earlier were Raptors, Mentors, and Salamanders. Anything else to consider?
>>
>>48186031
> fandex is shitty
> it's entirely based on old Ork rules & the modern GW codex

Uh, thanks?
>>
Wondering what I should get next for my DE. I mean, after I paint all of this shit. Fucking Texas weather won't let me spray it outside.

Currently own:
2 Archons, 1 Haemy, 1 Succubus, 30 Warriors, 5 Scourges, 4 Incubi, 5 Scourges, 6 Reaver bikes, Talos, Chronos, 3 Venoms, 2 Raiders, and 1 Ravager.

Any suggestions?
>>
>>48186198
Sell them, Dark Eldar are worse than orks thanks to the FAQ
>>
File: powercentaur.jpg (506 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
powercentaur.jpg
506 KB, 3264x2448
>>48186144
Monstergirl Operators, using your choice of Raptors Tactics, or Horus Heresy 5's Imperial Cults and Militia.
>>
>>48186160
>he thinks GW writes good rules

It would take that kind of stupidity to bother writing a fandex.
>>
>>48185850
I'm editing your codex now, there are some wording/balance/spelling/punctuation/capitalization issues. should I email it to you with changes in red, or would you prefer some other method?
>>
>>48186227

Isn't HH incompatible with 40k?
>>
>>48186215
Not that anon but what I absolutely love on the disparity between craftworlders and DE is the bikes, windriders are just guardians in bikes and get a 3+ instead of their 5+, while the DE bikes are 6+ because fuck you your chassis won't save you even through are basically the same species.
>>
>>48186261
it's compatible. it's just far weaker.

However, many TO's don't allow it, because many TOs are retards.
>>
>>48186215
If anything, my buds will let me run them as Corsairs if they end up getting crushed too often. And I won't slap Scatterlasers everywhere, I'll make it fluffy. We have a group with every army being represented by someone.
>>
>>48186261
Horus Heresy armies have a conversion to 40k. Just not in tournaments, because tournaments are really fucking retarded oldfags that still bitch about imperial armour. 30k armies are substantially weaker than 40k armies, but here's the gist of it.

> Loyalists > Armies of the Imperium
> Traitors > Forces of Chaos
> No unbound allowed under any circumstances
>>
>>48186280
FAQ says that you can't fire full ballistic skill out of a Transport that jinked. Meaning Dark Eldar can't do the thing that Dark Eldar are best at in fluff, it's total bullshit
>>
>>48186335
I also play Grey Knights. "First to the Fray", but we can't charge from Deepstrike so it's "First to the Fray* (*Terms and conditions apply)". It's sucks being a jack of all trades, master of none.
>>
>>48186332
>>48186296

I know GW has greenlit FW stuff for play with other 40k stuff, but have they done the same for HH?
>>
>>48186335
Yes I love it, GW just keeps kicking my poor dark eldar while they lie unconscious on the ground.
>>
>>48186391
Okay, let's set this out of the way right now. Forgeworld IS games workshop. Forgeworld and GW have the same address, the same email servers, the same office building, the same copyrights, and even completely identical websites. All forgeworld books have Games Workshop copyrights written on them, with the games workshop logo clearly printed on the spine of every forgeworld book, as well as being printed in large face on pages 1, 2, 3, and the final page. In addition, all of the forgeworld books have games workshop's copyright information written in them.

Okay. Done. Now we have that important information out of the way.

Forgeworld themselves have gone out and said that you can use the "Age of Darkness" content in 40k, with the caveat that you cannot ever use unbound. That's pretty much it.

There is also the difference between Horus Heresy and Imperial Armour. Imperial Armour books are those explicitly designed to be essentially expansions to other GW codexes. Each games workshop army has a corresponding Imperial Armour book that provides rules for using older models from the rogue trader fluff and books in 40k.
>>
>>48186248
Oh, cool. There were different capitalization & mechanics differences among the several documents I used to copy & paste in, & I did minimal editing. Any marking you do that I can spot easily I can fix.

I taught English, & will ignore the comma splice in your post in hopes that you caught stuff I was too lazy to fix.

>>48186241
> GW
> good rules
> infantry w/ D flamers
> troops kill themselves
Keep getting triggered.
>>
are heavy bolter sponsons worth taking on a Predator? Or is it better just to save points and take nothing extra?
>>
>>48186464

That's kind of the point? Are you retarded? YOU'RE the one who claimed GW wrote good rules.
>>
>>48186460
>Forgeworld themselves have gone out and said that you can use the "Age of Darkness" content in 40k, with the caveat that you cannot ever use unbound. That's pretty much it.

Citation needed.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (11 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
11 KB, 224x225
>>48186490
>>48186241
>>48186031
Space 0din, please just stop replying to this guy. You know it's bait, don't eat it.
>>
>>48186402
Dark Eldar are into that though.
>>
>>48186509
As long as it's other people they're doing it to.
>>
>>48186391

No, because HH isn't 40K, and no matter how much you retards try to say it is, it isn't and will never be. That's why Betrayal of Calth isn't 40K, and GW had to release an entire dataslate just to allow you to use the plastic Contemptor in 40K. You don't need them to say you can use it though as it's 99% compatible. FW addressed the 1% incompatibility in their original FAQ.
>>
>>48186502
It's in Crusade Imperialis

https://www.forgeworld.co.uk/en-EU/The-Horus-Heresy-Crusade-Imperialis-Army-Lists

>>48186530
There were already rules for using the Contemptors in 40k.. In Imperial Armour 2.. And they were infinitely better than the insultingly bad rules for contemptors written in Angels of Death.
>>
>>48186559
Just replace Contemptor with Cataphractii the point doesn't change
>>
>>48186464
Odin what are some of the ork specific pyschic powers? Why are they so shit?
>>
>>48185509

>Klawstompa

I assume the tournament organizer was not a fan of the 14 Destroyer attacks then?
>>
>>48186609
9 on the charge, not 14.

He didn't like the 13" move and the auto-12" charge.
>>
>>48186464
Is that a comma splice? It's early o'clock here, and I'm on a phone.
>>
File: DA oldschool.jpg (113 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
DA oldschool.jpg
113 KB, 700x700
>Daily reminder Dark Angels are the best Leg- I mean Chapter
>>
>>48186709
HELL YEAH GA- I MEAN TOTALLY STRAIGHT BATTLE BROTHER
>>
>>48186530
To be fair, I couldn't bring my Monstergirl Operators to tournaments anyway, given that they're only going to be 20% - 50% GW plastic, well below the 70% GW plastic generally required.

It's not like I give a fuck either. I don't care about tournaments, as they're cancerous as fuck. Casual games at 3000 points are where it's at for me.
>>
>>48186753

Loyalist or Chaos?
>>
File: 1464897587249.jpg (142 KB, 900x887) Image search: [Google]
1464897587249.jpg
142 KB, 900x887
>>48186809
Loyalist, just because a regiment of monstergirl operators wouldn't be a very chaos-e thing to do.
>>
>>48186844

The Emperor bless and appreciate their sacrifice anyway.
>>
>>48186509
They like to be the ones kicking not into the receiving part
>>
>>48186662

I thought by the rules of Titan Close Combat weapons (the only way to make a Klaw Stompa) it was close to 14 attacks?

It was explained to me as Four base, Six for two close combat weapons, and 3-4 more for Klaw Frenzy wasn't it?
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 500x500
Finally got my third landraider for my Iron Hands army.
>>
>>48186844
>wouldn't be chaos-y
>regiment comprised of abhumans and twists
>what are the lost and the damned
Do what you want but that justification is the opposite of reasonable
>>
>>48186844
this image... is so heresy, I dont think imperium allow this
>>
File: Stompa Rulez.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Stompa Rulez.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>48186933
You have 4 base

Then, you have 2 CCW, giving +1

Then, if you have 2 Titan CCW, you are a Klawstompa, giving +3 attacks.

Klawstompa's A stat is 7, it has 2 CCW, and it gets it's 9th from the charge.

Have a PDF.
>>
>>48187056
They wouldn't in-verse because it deviates to far from the human form. But he's making conversions he enjoys.
>>
>>48187056

>The Imperium rejecting loyal able bodies for the grinder.

Are you sure?
>>
>>48187089
They already banned beastmen from joining the guard once.
>>
What do you think about this little guy? people say is a good unit...
>>
>>48187104
With an Inquisitor and enough shuffled Administratum paperwork, anything's possible.
>>
>>48186604
Primaris is a 24" S6 AP3 Blast, which is OK since it hits 36% rather than 33.

'Eadbanger is nothing more than a toughness test to take a wound sans saves, 24".

Warpath gives the unit +1 Atk.

Da Jump is DS, but if you roll doubles on scatter, /they fucking snapshoot/, & it's still only Space Marines who can assault out of DS.

Killbolt is WC2 for an 18" S10 AP2 Beam.

Power Vomit is Template S7 AP2.

Da Krunch is 24" S2D6 AP4 Large Blast Barrage, shoot another if you roll 10+.

The spells are on a T4 W2 6+ platform whose survivability cannot be improved except by sticking him in a unit with a Painboy.

All the Witchfires are Assault 1, which is OK, but Weirdboys have no access to equipment, & have the same weakness as other psykers in that they may roll powers completely worthless for the unit they're in, & for ML2 cost 5 points more than a fucking Librarian w/ access to literally about 3x the disciplines.
>>
>>48187089
Absolutely. They are super stickers about such things.
>suffer not the alien, the mutant, the heretic
Monster girls like that are an extreme divergence and no biologis would give the thumbs up for abhuman status no matter how stable the mutation. Any change from the humanoid (2 arms, 2 legs, 1 body, 1 head) is automatic MUTANT status.
>>
>>48187135
No, not really.
A radical inquisitor may carry them around as his own forces but would have to keep it hush-hush or he would be in for a purging for using mutants as anything more than slave-labor in a time of desperation.
>>
>>48187144
Well, seems Tau is the only way to go
>>
>>48187104

And ogryns too and look at them gloriously dying for the Emperor.

Bless the holes in the incompetent imperial laws.
>>
>Playing against a guy on tabletop simulator
>2000 points
>He pulls out seven fully loaded Valkyries
>his entire army is in the valkyries, save for one model
>I win before the first round ends because he has no units on the board before his flyers can deploy from reserves.
>>
>>48187161
Yeah, but if he could prove they were abhumans (and if there was a large enough amount of them to justify it through evidence of stable breeding), then the mutant restriction wouldn't apply and he could get them into the IG as auxiliary corps.

Even if he couldn't PROVE their abhuman-ness he could always assassinate/blackmail/bribe enough dudes to fudge the numbers and the paperwork to make it happen.
>>
>>48187164
Mecha Shas'Obama dude. It's really a matter of a metal tyrant made of every zog off battlesuit ruling over you or a bunch of weebs ruling over you until the former is born.
>>
>>48187144
But wouldn't they gain abhuman status if they could prove to breed true?
>>
>>48187164

No way, what a colossal waste.
>>
>>48187019
Emphasis is mostly on them being tacticool operators, for the exact same reason I play raptors. Chaos doesn't do too well with sneeky operators who go around in camo cloaks and never once uttering a warcry.

The justification for this is that it's led by a Rogue Trader known only as Darling. He owns a small trading empire that specializes in buying catgirls from planets that have catgirls, and selling them to rich nobles that don't have catgirl waifus. The whole army is his personal collection of various abhumans(Read: Monstergirls), that are outfitted in power armour. They're trained in special operations, with an emphasis on performing hostile takovers.
>>
>>48187169
Ogryns are abhuman. They maintain the divine human form and breed true. Even then they are used as auxiliaries and most commanders and guardsmen don't use them because they don't see them as humans.

Just like rattlings

Centaurs do not maintain the human form
>mutant
Lamias do not maintain the human form
>mutant
Harpies do not maintain the human form
>mutant
Even the ones that have humanoid shape would go on to genetic review. If:
They do not have enough percentile of the human genome present
>mutant
They do not breed true
>mutant
Physical forms differ from generation to generation
>mutant

Do what you want man, have fun but is indeed lore breaking to have them as loyal imperium soldiers supported by the munitorum
>>
>>48187208
Too deviated physically to qualify. Have to have human body shape from the get go in order to even consider looking at other traits.
>>
>>48187213

I like you Anon, keep being awesome and never let anyone take that away from you.
>>
>>48187213
Rogue trader shenanigans are all good. Just don't roll 'em around imperial space willy-nilly or the =][= will come knocking.
>>
>>48186983
EYYY
Are you running Iron hands with landraider spearhead or something?
God I've wanted to run a strike force ultra with iron hands but its so expensive
>>
>>48187244
What could be a cool way to play it WITHIN the lore would be "renegade loyalist" ab-mutant-humans. There's certain marine chapters that are like this. Basically, the Imperium doesn't like them for some reason (in this case, being mutants), so they pull Legion of the Damned style shit where they drop in, kill a bunch of baddies and save the Imperial forces.

Then they leave while the Imperium is still confused as to why they were aided and before they get purged.

>>48187278
>impling the =][= doesn't want catgirl waifus
>>
>>48187278

Would an Inquisitor even dare to antagonize someone with a paper signed by the Emperor himself?
>>
>>48187292
>catgirl waifus
Sure some radical or corrupt ones would but a puritanical? Hell no.

I'm all for catgirl waifus but the inquisition tends to be the most extreme end of attitudes in 40k. Their are many inquisitors who would purge all space marines for being mutants if they could.
>>
>>48187060

>Then, you have 2 CCW, giving +1

I thought Forge World released something after than in the 6th edition clarifying that Titan Close Combat weapons got 3 attacks and were AP1?

I remember there being a document that stated that.
>>
>>48187341
>implying the puritanical attitude isn't just a cover for their shadier tastes and hidden abhuman harem
>>
>>48187306
Only the oldest Rogue Trader dynasties have those, the vast majority of Warrants were handed out after the Heresy.

And it only grants that power to "act as if you carried the voice of the Emperor" beyond imperial space. An inquisitor is going to give him some discretion but if you bring xenos, mutants, and any other big no-nos into imperial space and flaunt it around they will intercede, violently if necessary.
>>
File: 80s40k.jpg (72 KB, 631x708) Image search: [Google]
80s40k.jpg
72 KB, 631x708
>>48187306
If there was enough justification for it. I'm sure plenty of puritanical inquisitors would throw a huge bitchfit and start slamming their face against the exterminatus buttons if they encountered a battle-barge full of centaurs or lamias.

>>48187341
> Space marines are mutants
You should take note that space marines aren't actually mutants. All of their modifications are implanted organs, which require an extremely-pure host in the first place. You could setup a sort of "Human genetic scanner" in the style of prototype, and it would ping seemingly normal humans more often than it would actual space marines.
>>
>>48187390

So as long as our Rogue Trader stay away from the imperial space he can do whatever he wants and the Inquisition can just look with hate and tears?
>>
>>48187143
Doesn't seem too bad. I'm more about using pyskers to buff units and in a support role but it seems that GW did this because they want orks to have an offensive play style.
>>
>>48187341
Inquisition consists of Puritans & Radicals; the Puritans are as described, but Radicals are "maintain the Imperium, literally no holds barred."

There's nothing a radical Inquisitor wouldn't do to further their goal of protecting & prolonging the Imperium, up to, including, & far beyond cat girl waifus.

Honestly, Ratlings are just little people+, & Ogryns are football players+. They don't diverge much from the normal human phenotype: feathers, claws, fur, wings, fangs, prehensile tails, spider webs for cum, caustic teardrops: these are a pretty far fucking cry from acceptable unless an Ecclesiarchal bigwig or Inquisitor speaks for them.
>>
>>48187405
>space marines aren't mutants
I know this but some components of the inquisition do see them as such, as does the ecclesiarchy and some of SoB covenants. In the case of the church they still spout out about them being angels but the movers and shakers don't like astartes for several reasons, transhumanism being one of them.
>>
>>48187367
that 'document' was how the rules worked prior to 2013. Ever since 4 years ago, it has worked like it does now.
>>
>>48187423
Yep. Unless they have a reason to believe the Rogue Traders actions are a threat to the Imperium. But flying around fighting sit with a mutant army typically isn't a qualifier.
>>
>>48187444
Yes?
Are you arguing with me or agreeing with me?
>>
>>48187482
He's qualifiying what you're saying. You mentioned both sides of the Inquisition but seemed to imply that only the super puritan side was relevant.
>>
>>48187482

Whatever man, I bet the Emperor would bone a cute catgirl in a heartbeart.
>>
>>48187450

When did they change it then and what document trumps the one forgeworld released back in 6th?
>>
>>48187442
Fair enough; most powers don't rely on BS.

But rather than make a new model, they removed Old Zogwart & re-hashed the SAG Big Mek.

I guess I could just run a ton of CADs with ObSec Grots & WeirdBoyz with 10 Boyz as ablative wounds (165 pts. per), but that's a far fucking cry from Terminator Librarians for a fraction of the price who can literally change the tablescape to assault Turn 1.
>>
>>48187491
Gotcha.
Just saying puritanical (ie the ones typically not on the list of "may have to purge soon") are not going to be running around okaying mutant waifu armies.

Radicals sure, they will do whatever they believe necessary. But that does put them at odds with the IoM should they go too far.
>>
>>48187542

I love how one half of the Inquisition would burn the other half and viceversa.
>>
>>48187523
But still especially against armies like Tau it is very effective to have a pyschic presence on the table. It's their main weakness in TT and while hey it might be the most points efficient model compared to librarians sometimes having some shit on the table to give you a slightly better chance is worth it.
>>
>>48187577
Puritans
> "CATGIRL WAIFUS ARE HERESY, I WILL BURN ALL YOU CHERISH FOR THIS"
Radicals
> "NO, CATGIRL WAIFUS AREN'T HERESY! YOU WILL BURN FOR THSI!"
>>
>Korean
>playing warhammer
>>
File: 1440544561850.jpg (32 KB, 277x277) Image search: [Google]
1440544561850.jpg
32 KB, 277x277
>>48187191
What a doofus
>>
>>48187577
>>48187644
Pretty much.
It gets even more crazy when you start getting into actual inquisitorial philosophies like Thorians, Isstvanians, and all the others and the shadow civil wars that take place because of it.
>>
>>48187283
Landraider spearhead and a stormlance battle company with 4 lasbacks.
>>
>>48187670
Fun fact: there's a faction of the Inquisition that CAUSES those shadow civil wars INTENTIONALLY because they think it makes the Imperium stronger.
>>
>>48187628
No, tau's main weakness is not having a counter to stuff like actually useful psychic powers. Invisibility, Perfect Timing, Endurance. All of these are powers that tau players will sit here and say, "Yep, this is going to fuck my army over, and there's nothing I can do about it". Orks have acess to none of those powers.
>>
>>48186054
Id the left or right grils
Or the one in the center
ah hell I want them all
>>
>>48187747
But everyone other than like Tzeentch Daemons has that "weakness."
>>
>>48187191
>Did you then rub it in by reminding him that Elysians can Deep Strike half of their Valkyries on turn 1?
>>
>>48186144the raven guard option, which you might have missed in the previous threads?
>>
>>48187667
>>48188074
To be fair, I'm like the only one in my entire gaming group with a working knowledge of how to actually play.
In my Planetary Empires campaign, I've been in three battles in two days, and won all of them.
>>
>>48188176
I probably would've mentioned that rule to the guy. or just have a do-over, I suppose it comes down to how they react as it' something you really shouldn't forget about, though.
>>
>>48188188
They weren't even IG, they were Tempestus or whatever.
>>
My LGS is doing a 1k point ITC game.
A green tide formation allied with a big mek, gretchen, and a deffkopta.
Is this a terrible idea? Should that deffkopta have rokkits or big shootas?

Warboss [Attack Squig, Bosspole, Choppa, Gubbinz: Big Bosspole, Gubbinz: Da Killa Klaw, Gubbinz: Da Supa-Cybork, Slugga, Warlord]

+ No Battle Role (Troops) +

Boyz [Boy w/ Rokkit Launcha]
10x Boy [10x Slugga]

Boyz [Boy w/ Big Shoota]
10x Boy [10x Slugga]

Boyz [Boy w/ Big Shoota]
10x Boy [10x Slugga]

Boyz [Boy w/ Big Shoota]
10x Boy [10x Slugga]

Boyz [Boy w/ Big Shoota]
10x Boy [10x Slugga]

Boyz [Boy w/ Big Shoota]
10x Boy [10x Slugga]

10x Boy [10x Slugga]

10x Boy [10x Slugga]

10x Boy [10x Slugga]

10x Boy [10x Slugga]

++ Orks: Codex (2014) (Allied Detachment) ++

+ HQ +

Big Mek [Choppa, Slugga]

+ Troops +

Gretchin [10x Gretchin]
Runtherd [Grabba stik]

+ Fast Attack +

Deffkoptas
Deffkopta [Twin-linked Big Shoota]
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 2207x4304) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 2207x4304
>>48187341
Felinids are sanctioned abhumans though.
>>
I recently picked up a used logan grimnar complete with the sled for cheaps, he was primed and built - now im a novice painter but how in the FUCK do you manage to NOT fuck up the detail on a model as detailed as this WHILE hes assembled - i have problems doing standard line marines and not fucking them up. I cant for the life of me understand how im supposed to do this
>>
>>48188401
Stop expecting pro work out of a novice painter. Paint to the best of your ability, spend time on it.

When you're better Simple Green bathe it and redo it.
>>
>>48187500
when the 2013 apoc book came out the rules changed, and then changed again at Escalation's release.

It's a9 on the charge.

>>48188343
NO SPECIAL WEAPONS IN THE TIDE. IT WILL RUN EVERY ROUND.

Rokkits on Koptas, if you could afford koptas.

you can't take multiple relics on the warboss.

Most Important Relic is the Lucky Stikk.

Here's your list-

Warboss(Eavy Armor, Power Klaw, Lucky Stikk, Bosspole)-119
10x boyz (sluggas)-60
10x boyz (sluggas)-60
10x boyz (sluggas)-60
10x boyz (sluggas, Nob with Klaw and Bosspole)-100
10x boyz (sluggas, Nob with Klaw)-99

CAD-
Painboy (Grot orderly)-55
10x grots-35
10x grots-35

999/1000

enjoy your 100's of FNP wounds.
>>
>>48188444
note, i truncated the copypasted boyz squads. there are 6 naked squads, 3 with klaw+pole, 1 with just klaw.
>>
>>48188364
no_proofs.jpg
>>
>>48188444
Better idea: Allied detachment, put a deffkopta instead of another thing of grots.
>>48188455
Is not me.
>>
>>48188462
The Felinids, also known as Homo Sapien Hirsutus, are a recognized strain of Abhuman within the Imperium. They are restricted to the world of Carlos McConnell.

Sources

Warhammer 40,000 6th Edition Rulebook pg.405
>>
>>48188484
We should exterminatus Carlos McConnel
>>
>>48188444
Wait, there's no green tide in that. It wouldn't be the same unit.
>>
>>48188494
Dude, there are plant, fish and freaking Neanderthal abhumans, just deal whit it
>>
>>48188511
go fuck yourself
>>
File: the-wolf-man.jpg (65 KB, 600x710) Image search: [Google]
the-wolf-man.jpg
65 KB, 600x710
>>48188484
doesn't say anything about their looks, which are probably more wolfman than kawaii_anime.grill
>>
File: 1467928870005.gif (485 KB, 500x223) Image search: [Google]
1467928870005.gif
485 KB, 500x223
>>48188536
>>
>>48188537
More likely, not gonna lie here and it was what i believed at first, but then again they're called "felinids" not "lupines"
>>
Am I going insane or is there really just no point cost for equipping wargear to crisis suits in the tau 7th edition codex? I've been staring at this thing for hours and I have not seen a single line that indicates how much each weapon/system costs to add.
>>
>>48187691
And then there is the branch that does secret stuff, and then the branch that does nothing but monitor the branch that does the secret stuff. AND THEN there are the time travel police, best inquisitorial branch.
>>
>>48186018
theyre just so bloody morish you can just kill kill kill and never be full
>>
>>48188842
Are you stupid? It lists the point costs for wargear before the unit datasheets.
>>
>>48188444

Well 9 attacks is still good.

Kind of impartial to the Klaw Stompa with a Deff Arsenal, Flame Belcha and wrecking ball myself.
>>
>>48188900
I am indeed stupid as I was looking pretty much exclusively under the datasheets, as my brain stopped functioning after skimming the fluff for half an hour.
>>
>>48185509
>TO banned the klawstompa
What a fucking prolapsed anus
>>
Any experienced Guard player got any advice on painting and what units to get?
>>
>>48189131
For painting, follow the gospel of our lord and savior Duncan, his youtube videos are great. For units, it depends on what kind of Guard army you want, for a balanced army you are going to want 3-4 infantry squads, about 3 command squads (1 for company command, 2 for platoon command), a couple leman Russ' and a Wyvern or two. Optional extras are things like Chimeras to make your shit more survivable, Scions for surgical strikes and sentinels for some mobile firepower.
>>
>>48189174
I'm looking for an army with quite a variety of infantry units. As far as I'm aware you can combine Astra Militarum with Militarum Tempestus?
>>
Currently looking at how to use my Krieg army, and I was looking at the assault brigade in IA:12 and the Seige of Vraks. Are these books still legal in 40k play as they are quite old and I want to use the most up to date?
>>
File: disgust.jpg (46 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
disgust.jpg
46 KB, 620x400
>he fields models unpainted
>>
>>48189194
Well you can ally them with Tempestus yes, but most of the units in Tempestus are also in the main Guard Codex, with the exception being the Prime variant of the Taurox. I prefer to get my Scions from within the Guard Codex but I can see the appeal of a separate detachment for doing Steel Rain with.
>>
Thinking about getting started in IG. Ideas, thoughts, advice?
>>
File: image.png (102 KB, 1291x498) Image search: [Google]
image.png
102 KB, 1291x498
>>48189233
>>
Anyone know where to buy Catachans for cheap(er)? The only place that seems to sell them is GW's website
>>
>>48189217
Why don't you offer to paint them for him?
>>
>>48189304
Ebay or china
>>
>>48189217
>he wants to use a fandex
>>
>>48189327
As long as I can look it over, that doesn't really bother me any.
>>
>>48189265
...what am I looking at?
>>
>>48189343
A table with some of the get started kits, the cost of the units seperate, the money saved with the bundles and a colour code to tell you if the units inside are good or not.
>>
>>48189225
Oh I didn't know that. I thought I had to take tempestus to have storm troopers now.

Thats great news!
>>
Stupid question but what does a competitive dark eldar list look like.
>>
Why are GW pushing flying nids on me? What if I want a horde army with lots of stabbing and carnifexes
>>
>>48189343
That shows all of the contents of the Start Collecting! boxes ranked as to how good the units are compared to the rest of the Codex (In the DE codex the Raider is king of kings but would be shit in nearly every other codex) Orks would love that shit, fragile, which they are used to, but fast and actually capable of getting them places The Guard box is a damn good deal with the only iffy part being the Commissar, but a psuedo fearless guard squad that gets a 4+ cover save from the formation is pretty good.formation
>>
>>48189384
One caveat I will add is that when used in the Guard codex they have to use Guard orders, not the orders in the Tempestus codex, but I've never seen that as a downside.
>>
In which imperial armour book can I find the stuff for Orks?
>>
>>48189448
IA8

There is no 2nd edition, yet (which I'm not sure if I want, Korvydae a best as he is)
>>
>>48189327
Not gonna lie, if it was a well-written fandex for kroot mercenaries or umbra and he had the models to match i'd fight it in a heartbeat.

Too bad that'll never happen.
>>
Say does anyone know which start collecting boxes has the biggest savings if you compare the contained models to when you would buy them seperatly?
>>
>>48189606
See
>>48189265
>>
>>48189265
What does tax tier mean?

im new to wargaming sorry
>>
>>48189699
It means you have to bring them along for the formation, but there is no other reason to want them

AKA shit, but compulsory
>>
>MKIV boxes
So does this mean they're gonna stop selling BAC? I was planning to buy a box or two because MKIV is sexy.
>>
>>48189699
Tax tier means it's shit that you have to take. It's a step above bad stuff but still something you would only take for the sake of being able to take something else. For more than a few armies troops are tax taken only to make a list legal.
>>
>>48189699

Going by the ratings for the Necrons start collecting, it means that the guy ranking these units is a moron.

>High Tier: An expensive, vulnerable support unit
>High Tier: A barely okayish HQ model
>Good Tier: Swarms that need extensive Spyder support to generate freebie ones before they become worth their points
>Good Tier: Durable as fuck troops with a "can hurt anything on a 6" rule who can take a strong gunboat transport
>>
File: N1G3j.jpg (48 KB, 449x480) Image search: [Google]
N1G3j.jpg
48 KB, 449x480
>>48187690
Someone is overcompensating for their lack of Primarch
>>
>>48189391
Venoms with double splinter cannons and haywire scourges. That's what the internet tells me anyway.
>>
Guys, is there any justification at all for me buying a land raider? It just seems like about 100+ dead points.
>>
>>48189343
>what

A table some intrepid fanboy made-up that pretends that a product's RRP determines its value. [The more you pay, the more it's worth!]

The upshot is, you're going to pay full price if you're interested in saving money. I'm serious - that's what it says: The RRPs of the good (blue) units listed are invariably less than 50 quid, but you owe it to GW to waste the difference on ineffective units that no one buys cos, see, that "free shit" is "a deal."

HTH
>>
>>48189844
>Only imperial assault vehicle outside FW
>one of the best Armour sets in the game
>4HP
>has some nice weapons
dont get me wrong, there is plenty of reasons NOT to buy a LR, but there are also reasons too
>>
>>48189844
It looks cool, especially when converted.

And that's it.
>>
File: nonono.jpg (28 KB, 329x244) Image search: [Google]
nonono.jpg
28 KB, 329x244
>>48189265
>Boyz
>good teir
>Terminator lord (can also be a termi soc)
>trash teir
>Nurglings
>tax
>>
>>48189860

Is it possible to aim one of the flamestorm cannons and the assault cannon at the same target? Because honestly the flamers seem the only -good- weapon for cost, but the firing arcs seem fucking awful.
>>
>>48185509
Post yfw you realise Zhadsnark is illegal and can't be fielded :^)
>>
>>48189883
It is, but its not a great fireing arc. The main boon here is using POtMS to hit two units with the flamestorms, and deliver a cargo to the the out the front
>>
>>48189902
why?
>>
File: 1456719506857.jpg (6 KB, 249x203) Image search: [Google]
1456719506857.jpg
6 KB, 249x203
>>48189265
>Nobs
>Trash tier

Thats insulting to Trash tier units.

Also
>Boys
>Good tier

Laughinggrots.jpg
>>
>>48189907

Don't get yer Nobz in a naut mate.
>>
File: 1453770381403.jpg (62 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
1453770381403.jpg
62 KB, 540x960
>>48189905
Not written for current codex.
Not valid for current codex.
Not valid for current edition.
No longer a supported formation.
Not even a purchasable model anymore.
Outdated rules.
Etc etc etc
>>
>>48189924
>Forge world email
>official ruling
nice try m8, but i payed for
>trying to take anything even remotely good from Orks
>>
File: 1456784685322.png (85 KB, 294x258) Image search: [Google]
1456784685322.png
85 KB, 294x258
>>48189938
Heres a challenge, go find the Zhadsnark model on Forgeworld :^)

Heres a second challenge, go find a purchasable copy of I8 on Forgeworld.
>>
>>48189924
>current codex
Reminder that nowhere in the rulebook does it say you have to use the most recent codex.

Yes, nid and CSM players, this does mean you can play those 3.5/4th edition codexes you love so much. You just...have to...BELIEVE!
>>
File: 1456283397823.jpg (82 KB, 894x894) Image search: [Google]
1456283397823.jpg
82 KB, 894x894
>>48189938
>Wants official ruling
>Uses ITC
>>
>>48189949

why would i buy a copy when i already own one :^)
Dont need to faggot, what about all those models that never had modles
>>48189971
>Implying i use ITC
Backs against the walls lads, we've got a gay on the loose
>>
>>48189985
So you couldn't find it yet claim its still supported...right.

Anyway, as I said it isn't valid anymore. If your opponent is fine with using it sure go ahead, but it along with Dreadmob was indisputably made for another codex and another version of the game (see can't use big guns vs mek gun argument some people try to use), and as such isn't valid unless prior agreement is made.

Example, I use Squiggoths because my opponents don't mind (plus they're shit)
>>
File: replies.png (132 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
replies.png
132 KB, 680x680
>>48189265
>>
>>48189997
I didn't look; i have continued to use it at GWs, and never had anyone accuse me of anything untoward. Probably because Orks are shit, and the book is full of fun options

'Valid anymore' is just another way of saying private tournaments dont allow it, which is ass
>>
File: isitworthit.png (1 MB, 605x835) Image search: [Google]
isitworthit.png
1 MB, 605x835
Is pic related worth it? D3+1 str 8 ap 3 ignore cover blasts for 160?
>>
File: 1456719150253.jpg (8 KB, 249x203) Image search: [Google]
1456719150253.jpg
8 KB, 249x203
>>48190096
>Str 8
>Ap3
>Ignores cover

Because having saves is what is killing this game.
>>
>>48190096
I run it, in fact never leave home without it.

Marines & Crisis suits melt to it, you almost always are firing 3 blasts and firing 2 occassionally is no huge downside considering you can theoretically fire 4 as well.
>>
File: 1462242756473.jpg (29 KB, 625x461) Image search: [Google]
1462242756473.jpg
29 KB, 625x461
So after reading this thread, I've found a bigger cancer than wraithspam eldar and snobby elitist tau.
"""""Competitive""""" ork players
Holy shit just give up and die already
>>
>>48189985
>I'm a gigantic retard
>>
>>48190573
It's just that one dreadmob autist back from the grave. Peddling the same old trite from a couple of years ago.
>>
>>48188537
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUuvHPr4BGk
For every Felenid discussion ever
>>
>>48190635
>He said presenting strong evidence to back up a good, well worded case, based on facts
>>
File: avin a giggle.gif (1 MB, 300x165) Image search: [Google]
avin a giggle.gif
1 MB, 300x165
>>48190658
>wanting to play with a fun codex
>autism
you really dont know what that word means
>>
File: 869.jpg (217 KB, 752x1063) Image search: [Google]
869.jpg
217 KB, 752x1063
How do you counter Eldar D-flamers as Guard? My massive cover bonus is useless and a lot of the time I just can't guarantee I can outshoot them long range.
>>
>>48190693
Great reading comprehension.
>>
>>48190700
>How do you counter Eldar D-flamers as Guard?
You don't need to, because they're so slow :^)
>>
File: 1424991029937.png (247 KB, 570x668) Image search: [Google]
1424991029937.png
247 KB, 570x668
>>48190693
>I can only have fun if its competitive!
Oh shit Im laughing
Are you so socially incapable that you can only pay to play at tournaments instead of organizing narrative campaigns and fun fluffy campaigns?
>>
File: fagg.gif (1 MB, 413x192) Image search: [Google]
fagg.gif
1 MB, 413x192
>>48190724
>>48190724
>He thinks dreadmob is competitive
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
Any nid lists that actually feel like playing nids around still?

Preferably without any flyers, not a fan of flyrant or gargoyles.
>>
>>48190700
Focus on wave serpents they ride in, then play a game of keep away. They dont have battle focus so they cant run and shoot atleast. Youll need Mass S7 or S8 to reliable kill wave serpents though.
>>
File: eh ehe heheehehehehe.png (69 KB, 369x285) Image search: [Google]
eh ehe heheehehehehe.png
69 KB, 369x285
>>48190726
>Being so mad you just lash out without reading anything expect triggerwords
Holy jesus stop it
>>
>>48190728
Only the ones you make
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 670x503) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 670x503
>these threads will continue to be garbage before this game becomes good
Why can't we just get along?
>>
File: rude.gif (3 MB, 209x229) Image search: [Google]
rude.gif
3 MB, 209x229
>>48190738
Holy shit, you are such a retard, i didn't bother responding to the rest of your post because it has no basis in facts,. or anything else i have said you colossal faggot
>>
File: 1466444978767.jpg (16 KB, 281x350) Image search: [Google]
1466444978767.jpg
16 KB, 281x350
>Girl I work with is all excited about starting her warhammer army.
>I take her shopping to get her all the bits she needs to start hobby.
>She mentions that she wants only female models
>she wants to start a 'feminist' army
>she wants to paint everything pink
>have 'trans' space marines
>she decides to buy an arachnarok because it will 'eat all the men'

Oh boy.
>>
>>48188444
>>48188343
In a Green Tide, you're best off not bothering with BPs (I guess ITC says they run separately rather than as 1 mega-unit).

If you're running them all as 1, give someone the Big Bosspole as well (in place of the small ones), since it gives Fearless.
>>
>>48188842
>Tau player cant find wargear in his own codex

Wow. How can we expect them to participate in the movement phase?
>>
File: Shitposts loudly.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Shitposts loudly.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>48190758
I just had a crappy week, so i am just being obtuse . Sorry anon <3
>>
>>48190778
If it's the EC or another Slaaneshi warband it's all good.
>>
>>48187690
I would think you'd landrawider spearhead with 1st company task force (1st company task force)
and probably a chaplin and some anti air/ anti horde
>>
>>48190753
I get that but I'm scared of just losing literally every single game.

I am not too competitive but losing literally all the time is quite disheartening...
>>
>>48190778
I'm so glad I don't have to deal with that shit
>>
>>48190778
Did you give her the D?
>>
>>48190778
> expecting anyone to believe this hollow straw man of a human being exists in 3-space

2/10, not even very creative, would laugh again
>>
>>48190818
I highly doubt that you'll lose every game unless Cruddance is possessing everyone in your lgs. Use the 4E Nid dex if you must.
>>
>>48190818
So set your own objective in the game, I do that with my T-sons.

And I don't mean custom scenario that some anon is prepping a greentext to shut this comment down.

While you+opponent are going for objectives or KP or whatever, you personally are focused on having your Old One Eye destroy a LR, or have your Hive Tyrant shoot down an enemy flyer. Then, when you maybe lose your games like me you smirk because you did what you came to do
>>
>>48190846
I'm new. I have no idea what the people are like at my lgs yet. I see them playing when I go in to paint but don't really know any of them. Though from what I can see so far they appear to be highly competitive.
>>
>>48190911
I would say drown them in bodies but I don't know how many Nids it'd take to drown a Riptide wing.
>>
>>48190934
That image of more guard than atoms in the universe, more than that
>>
>>48190818
>I get that but I'm scared of just losing literally every single game.
I doubt that you'll lose all the time. Tyranids are an assault army that's not good at it, but you can still play for objectives. For example, here's a game where 6th ed Tyranids almost won a game against Taudar
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4JwkgqLHRs
>>
File: 1385931068040.jpg (2 MB, 2234x1498) Image search: [Google]
1385931068040.jpg
2 MB, 2234x1498
>tfw paranoid someone might fall on the table and break your models while playing
>>
File: 1466906839937.gif (776 KB, 500x273) Image search: [Google]
1466906839937.gif
776 KB, 500x273
>>48190974
eh?
>>
File: anon please explain.jpg (79 KB, 528x693) Image search: [Google]
anon please explain.jpg
79 KB, 528x693
>>48190974
What?
>>
>>48190948
Half of those guardsmen would be enough. Just their mere presence could defeat the Tau race by rearranging the aliens' atoms. But doing so would be dangerous. Once you've accepted the true guardsmen state of reality one wrong move and you can see one of your friends bleeding guardsmen after they get wounded. It's worse than acknowledging Chaos.
>>
>>48190784
I'm pretty certain that if Codex: Tau is your primary detachment, you forfeit your movement phase as RAW
>>
>>48189914
>Revealing the secret instant-win Naut tactic

Sshh, keep it on the down low ya git.
>>
>>48191112
i have seen this touted around a lot, and i just dont get it
>>
File: 1432791063631.gif (2 MB, 308x214) Image search: [Google]
1432791063631.gif
2 MB, 308x214
>>48191064
>>
>>48191123
Obviously, you don't work at games workshop so you don't know all the secret tactics.
>>
File: thischangeseverything.jpg (31 KB, 287x243) Image search: [Google]
thischangeseverything.jpg
31 KB, 287x243
>>48190096
>>
File: 1427749875884.jpg (53 KB, 613x353) Image search: [Google]
1427749875884.jpg
53 KB, 613x353
>>48191132
>Some guy at my GW told to me to get a Gorkanaut
To be fair he played fantasy only but what the fuck
>>
>>48191123

GW advertises some stupid WAAC "game breaker" boxes of units that are supposed to be cheesy. One of these is the hilarious "Gorkanaut + Ork boyz will destroy your opponents!" box, but boyz in a Gorkanaut can't fire their weapons, so it doesn't work how they say it does. The guy who wrote the ad straight up lies about how good the units are and uses hilarious language about how you'll destroy everyone, but actually Orks are total shit and basically GW are faggots.

Please forgive my misspellings, I don't play Orks and I'm too lazy to google which units end in Z or S.
>>
>>48191123
GW decided that rather than write rules for new units that would make people want to buy them, they would withhold Super-heavy rules for the Orkanauts.

Writers at White Dwarf jumped on the giant stompy-looking machines, lauding them as ultra-durable & killy THE PERFECT UNIT despite costing almost as much as a Wraithknight but almost literally always losing to one--salt in the wound. They were and are equally fucking delusional about the effectiveness of Nobz, since their writing implied Nobz were absolute murder machines SIX ORKS CAN DO A LOT OF DAMAGE.

Then GW released another shit-eating bundle of NOBZ IN A 'NAUT, still operating under the delusion that either were effective. Lemon juice and piss, meet already-salted wound.

Fuck, another ten years is un-goddamned-acceptable to wait for a book not cobbled together by drooling know-nothing retards just to have fun with the army.
>>
>SIX ORKS CAN DO A LOT OF DAMAGE.
Six nobs with power klaws/big choppas actually can.
If they make it into combat and make use of glorious I3
>>
>>48191197
At least it looks cool?
>>
>>48191227
Big Choppas are a hidden gem but that Ap5 is so crippling.

If it was AP4 it would be an auto take instead of the PK, which is largely redundant on anything not a Warboss with Luckky Stikk.

S7 is nothing to scoff at.
>>
File: 1452381350953.jpg (4 KB, 219x93) Image search: [Google]
1452381350953.jpg
4 KB, 219x93
>>48191197
>tfw I own a Gorkanaut
>tfw I charged a Dreadknight and the Dreadknight took away my Claw of Gork and left me with Ap-, because that makes sense for a giant fucking robot to have
>tfw I just wanted to crump
>>
>>48191257
It fucking should be AP4 GW are cunts.

How is a berzerker swinging a chainaxe in one hand ap4, but a Nob wielding a 2-handed chainsaw-axe only ap5?
>>
>>48189950
Really?
REALLY??
dood furrealz?!?
>>
>>48189950

I can actually sort of see this applying to supplements with the "wrong name" (and also coincidentally demolishing the mek gun/big gun argument) sine GW said the Iyanden supplement is still usable with the newer Craftworlds codex.

On the other hand GW said in a different FAQ that since Codex: BA is not the same as Codex: SM, you don't get to take better units that were updated in the SM 'dex if you play BA, unless specifically Errata'd (Scouts and 'naughts). So really GW is, despite at least trying, still completely unable to be consistent.
>>
>>48186709
The fact that they are secretly legion building is like my favorite part about them
>>
File: 1465613304919.gif (4 MB, 366x420) Image search: [Google]
1465613304919.gif
4 MB, 366x420
>>48190827
top KEKS
and underrated post

have a random
>>
File: [sweating].gif (542 KB, 311x283) Image search: [Google]
[sweating].gif
542 KB, 311x283
>>48191206
>>48191213
Phew lads, that sounds pretty fucking dumb
>>
>>48186054
>Power Armour & S4 T4
>8 points
What the actual fuck?
>>
bamp
>>
>>48191454
yeah but, I2.
>>
>>48190974
Don't play on a rickety camping table.
>>
>>48191206
It's not an ad, it's a pre-codex WD article on the new models.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>48185401
With 40k's balance problems as they currently stand, what would be best:
>A: Nerf the high tier armies like Tau and Eldar
>B: Buff the weakest armies like Tyranids and Orks
>C: A bit of both
>>
>>48189265
How are Scions tax tier in a scion army?
>>
>>48191769
Sisters are 12 points for s/t/i3
>>
>>48189395
But the Swarm box? It's a good deal and exactly what you want.
>>
File: 1446250485282.jpg (174 KB, 601x500) Image search: [Google]
1446250485282.jpg
174 KB, 601x500
>>48191834
Sigmar it but actually try and keep depth to the game.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 64

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.