[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Warhammer 40k General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 38
File: m.jpg (702 KB, 910x682) Image search: [Google]
m.jpg
702 KB, 910x682
baked bread edition

>Rules databases
https://mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg

>FAQ’s and Errata (outdated but official)
https://www.games-workshop.com/en-GB/Rules-Errata

>40k 7th edition quick reference sheet(s).
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Games/7edRef.pdf

>Forgeworld Book index
http://www.dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index

> The Black Library(Stay the fuck away from the clowns)
https://mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q!c4pGAJDb

> Space 0Din's glorious work
https://www.dropbox.com/s/lsx27fo3rq2x7tk/Codex%20-%20Orks%207th%20Edition%20Update%20[Space%20Odin](2016).pdf?dl=0
>>
My friend told me Orks are a melee race, is this true?!?
>>
File: disgust.jpg (46 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
disgust.jpg
46 KB, 620x400
>he fields unpainted models
>>
>>48175570
I'm one of the two people at my local store that owns a painted army.
>>
>>48175566
Yes. They have 2 attacks base and Furious Charge. Also they have assault transports, or if you have a really deadly unit that you want to protect especially well you can use a Gorkanaut.
>>
>Want to use mortar teams because they look cool af
>3 mortar bases are 60 points
>1 Wyvern is 65 points
>Wyvern is twin-linked
>Wyvern has shred
>Wyvern fires 1 extra blast
>Wyvern is more durable
>Mortar teams can benefit from either IG battle focus, Pinning, Split-fire or ignores cover
>>
>>48175602
>Want to use mortar teams because they look cool af
Then do so. Using only the "best" models just ends up with everyone playing basically the same netlists.
>>
File: fukken orks.jpg (110 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
fukken orks.jpg
110 KB, 1280x960
>>48175570
Is not my fault if i want to play, and im too much autistic on the details (plus terrible at painting minis) so it takes like one hour to paint a guardsmen.

also what are you working on today? I almost finished my veterans and my second chimera
>>
>>48175570
I'm sorry anon

I try to paint at least a little bit inbetween every time I play so my army is always more painted that it was last time, but I just hate painting so very, very much
>>
>>48175602
>>Mortar teams can benefit from either IG battle focus, Pinning, Split-fire or ignores cover
thats why i prefer them over the wyvern when im not playin mechanized
>>
>>48175580
>>48175570

This.

How hard is it to fucking paint a unit?

How people can field the same grey shit week after week and feel proud to call it their army is beyond me.
>>
>>48175602
Mortar teams are easier to hide and they have objective secured.

But yeah. Heavy weapon squads need to halve their basic cost to be of any use since artillery vehicles and FW heavy Artillery Carriages just do what they do and so much better.
>>
>>48175638
Hey, I have some steel legion aswell, and they're painted as best I can.

My hands are no where near steady but I try.
>>
>>48175687

The unsteadiness goes away
>>
>>48175669
>How hard is it to fucking paint a unit?

depends how much time they have free, although if they are showing up week after week with literally nothing done then fuck em
>>
>>48175726
Basically finished my guard army, took a while painting literally 30 cadians but it got done and it feels good. Even bothered to put some transfers on each individual shoulder pad, each squad with a different number.

But yeah I get what this >>48175669 anon means. Fighting against grey legion just ruins it for me.
>>
>>48175735
Yeah but literally nobody who is into wargaming AND can visit an LGS has such a lack of free time they can't spend one hour or two painting a unit.

And in my experience i know more people willing to just field the same grey/black mess than even try to improve, but anyone who at least attempts to progess has my respect.
>>
>>48175669
There's many different aspects to this hobby. Some people are only into the game part.
>>
>>48175669
>>48175580
I have a painted army but I'm bringing in a new army that is yet unpainted.
>>
>>48175669
>How hard is it to fucking paint a unit?
Not hard at all, however it can take a long time to build and paint. For example, I have managed to spend 12 hours on cleaning/assembling 3 Berzerkers and my Knight took some 60+ hours
>>
>>48175778
>Yeah but literally nobody who is into wargaming AND can visit an LGS has such a lack of free time

i wouldn't rule it out, i skipped the last games night to even get the time to paint anything
>>
>>48175870
Yeah i've done this before. to some this would be heresy and you couldn't even suggest it.

>>48175845
Well nothing wrong with that. People know you can and will paint. nobody expects a brand new force to be fully painted within a day, it's a mater of willingness to show effort
>>
File: k.jpg (131 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
k.jpg
131 KB, 1280x960
Well then, im happy that everywhere i play (gw store and club) everyone has an hardon for painting, and the less painted things i saw were primed or wip minis.
>>
What is the official uniform for Chaplains?

Is right shoulder pad a skull, left the chapter's symbol?
What about knee pads? I've seen the chapter symbol painted on the left and right.
>>
>>48175778
>Yeah but literally nobody who is into wargaming AND can visit an LGS has such a lack of free time they can't spend one hour or two painting a unit.
Gotta pay for all those models somehow.

I usually only paint when my 40k League is active (they award hobby points) and I usually spend a week working on a unit when I can after work.
>>
There was a slight discussion about this last thread so I messaged the Warhammer 40,000 Facebook page about it. They told me that the Fenris War Zone book does not change how you select Psyker powers for Chaos Daemons meaning you can still only go up to half on the respective god's table.
>>
>>48175982
Do what you like best. All the GW models have nothing on the knee pads, skull on the right shoulder, and chapter on the left. Though you could just paint the left shoulder black and use it for any chapter.
>>
>>48175982
Black armour. Skull face, Left shoulder Chapter, Right shoulder Skull.

That's about it.

Same goes for Librarians, Blue armour, left chapter, right librarian.

Tech-Marines same shit. Red armour, left chapter, right mechanicus.
>>
>>48175570
my locals tend to paint and most of my stuff is painted. i have spotted a tourny player that might need some "help" with his painting, for a price of course.

since classes are out for the summer i've been painting up a few models each week. my base work needs some work though, i need to get another glue so this gravel will stick to bases. elmers didn't stick and, uper glue flakes off.
>>
Thoughts on my mordian Army? Want to keep it pretty much as is cause it suits my theme, but happy to make some minor tweaks if it helps.
>>
>>48176155
Whoops forgot to put it in the post. As per below

HQ:

Company Command Squad (60) with master of ordnance and astropath (45), vox caster (5), heavy flamer (10), medic pack (15), regimental standard (15), chimera transport (65) Total 215 points

HQ TOTAL: 215

TROOPS:

Infantry Platoon COMD (30), vox caster (5), melta bombs (5), heavy flamer (10), chimera (65) Total 115 points.

2x10 Infantry squads (100), melta bombs (10), flamer (10), vox caster (10), 2x chimera (130). Total 260 points.

Infantry Platoon COMD (30), vox caster (5), melta bombs (5), heavy flamer (10), chimera (65) Total 115 points.

2x10 Infantry squads (100), melta bombs (10), flamer (10), vox caster (10), 2x chimera (130). Total 260 points.

TROOP TOTAL: 750

HEAVY:

Leman Russ Vanquisher Squadron (135), two additional leman russ tanks (270), lascannons (30), sponson mounted multimeltad (60). Total 495 points

Hydra Battery (70), one additional hydra (70). Total 140 points

Basilisk Battery (125), one additional basilisk (125). Total 250 points

HEAVY TOTAL: 885

OVERALL TOTAL: 1850 points
>>
>>48175669
While i tend to agree, you really can't dictate how people enjoy their hobby. Some people don't play warhammer 40k for the painting aspect, which is only 1 part of the game. Some people just like playing the game
>>
>>48176021
Then someone, somewhere, is dumb. (no big surprise)
There's a tzeentch relic that if your warlord generates all its powers on change, it knows all the change powers. This isn't possible unless the psychic generating restriction is removed
>>
>>48176166
I don't wanna be Mr. No Fun Allowed, but we do have a list thread up atm.

>>48142946
>>
>>48176215
Lvl 1 Psyker Warlord can TECHNICALLY generate all his powers in Change

>God of Magic's Warlord has to be pigeonholed into the lowest mastery for his relic to work
>Impractical requires to get a relic to work
>Despite knowing seven powers, the world will only be able to cast one.

Just. As. Planned.
>>
>>48176240
>Impractical requirements*** to get a relic to work
>Despite knowing seven powers, the warlord*** will only be able to cast one a turn.

Curse these fat fingers of mine.
>>
>>48175602
Dude, I like Rough Riders
>Are they amazing?
No, but they're fun to use
>>
>>48176235
All good mate cheers I'll post it there!
>>
What are the troubles a void faring IG regiment would face? I want to make a IG regiment based on Varangian Guard who worship an Imperial Saint as an aspect of the Emperor, and now lives in the void of space as their home sector was purged after a massive Chaos insurrection. What troubles would they face?
>>
>>48176258
Roughriders, Ogryns, Ratlings, Scio- STORMTROOPERS and Battle Psykers. I love all of these and I lament oh so much that they all suck more or less. Only Psykana Division makes psykers playable and even then they are pretty much summon factories.
>>
>>48175649
Yeah IF you pass a leadership test on Ld7 unless you waste a commissar in the squad. Wyvern gets ignores cover for free and because they are blob deleters, Wyverns should be firing at the same thing anyway.
>>
File: Is this heresy.png (77 KB, 266x450) Image search: [Google]
Is this heresy.png
77 KB, 266x450
>>48176321
>who worship an Imperial Saint as an aspect of the Emperor
You know what that sounds like?
>>
>>48176406
I figured. Is it really that bad when feral worlds get away with it?
>>
>>48176333
No anon, you're doing it wrong, scream at everything.
>>
>>48176437
Like, literally scream at my opponents? I like the sound of that since Wyrdvane Psykers cant sadly take Telepathy.
>>
>>48176406
sebastian thor?
>>
>>48176333
>they all suck
ratlings are decent
scions aren't bad
roughriders are a bit of a gimmick but hardly the worst unit in the game
ogryn used to be fucking good, now they're hampered by the transport restrictions

no idea on battle psykers, but unless you're playing with min-maxing faggots all of those units are perfectly legit.
>>
>>48176333

Bullgryns are good with a priest and the 3+ save when they're base-to-base.
Ratlings suck and there's nothing anyone can do about it.
Rough Riders suck really bad, BUT DKoK Death Riders are pretty great.
Scions are meh. The twin-linked order with volley-guns and plasma guns are alright.
>>
Fix one rule in 40k per post.

>Cover saves are removed
>Cover now adds +1/+2/+3 to your save, allowing lesser rerolls (like BS) if you hit 2+
>this works with either your armor or invuln save
>AP that ignores your armor save is applied before the cover bonus
>vehicles gain the same bonus, even if they have no save on their own (therefore working as currently)
>Ex: 3+ Sv behind +2 cover would be a 2+/reroll for 6+ armor save, if targeted by AP3, save is reduced to 5+ from cover
>>
>>48176648
I fix your shitty cover save system to what we currently have. Natural rerolls are a bad thing since it cause extra time to be wasted when used too much.

My suggestion: Swap all non-template Ignores Cover to Sunder Cover: rerolls to succesful cover saves.

I'm well aware of the irony here.
>>
>>48176648
Not too bad, went the AOS route.

Personally I'd prefer it to modify To Hit rolls similarly to WHFB.
>>
>>48176685
Problem with our current Cover save set up is it's either just a discount armour / invulnerable save.

>5 Terminators can either go into the 5+ cover and get slowed down due to Difficult terrain or stand in the open because cover nothing but penalize them

>Ignore Cover now becomes Ignore Cover (X) where it reduces the cover by X amount
>One Markerlight becomes Ignore Cover (1), stacks with itself.
>>
>>48176685
>>48176648
>Encouraging gunline faggotry
And I'm a goddamn Tau.
>>
>>48176751
How does that encourage gunlining?

Also if you gunline then you pretty much automatically lose Maelstorm missions.
>>
>>48176256
It bites that you can only give him ML1 but a guaranteed D Strength Psyker power on a Herald ain't bad.
>>
>>48176785
Probably due to fact units become so much more durable:

Example:
>On average you need 3 Wounds to get a Marine to fail its Armour Save.
>If 5+ Cover now gave +2 to your Save your new save is 2+/6+
>You now need effectively 8 Wounds to get a Marine to fail its new Save.

Personally I think it's a step in the right direction. Cover save being Free Saves has always bugged me.
>>
>>48176823
Ya the relic is effectively Your Psyker knows S-D laser.
Mastery Level 1 Psykers only.
>>
>>48176847
I actually got better idea now:

Ignores cover works like it does when within 12" or fire by template weapons. Outside 12" it forces rerolls on covers.

There. Now it actively encourages you to hug your opponent and shoot the living shit out of them. And you dont have to chance any codex rules!
>>
File: 1437248456542.png (347 KB, 383x524) Image search: [Google]
1437248456542.png
347 KB, 383x524
>>48175570
>mfw my first game was using my fully painted Ork army against a white scars army that was entirely primed white and nothing else.
I wouldn't of minded being crushed if he at least put some effort into painting his models
>>
>>48176823
What? Herald can and should have ML3 always when possible. Its just too good to pass up.
>>
>>48176847
What is the math for a -2 to hit instead of +2 to armor save?

Either way, changing cover from an extra save to any sort of modifier massively increases the survivability of models because now they effectively take their armor and cover saves
>>
>>48176946
So the Endless Grimoire is pretty much a trash relic in that case?
>>
>>48176855
its not even that. The relic doesn't say "the bearer knows all tzeentch powers" its "the warlord knows all tzeentch powers"
it only works if your WARLORD is a ml1 psyker
>>
>>48176981
>Either way, changing cover from an extra save to any sort of modifier massively increases the survivability of models because now they effectively take their armor and cover saves
Yes exactly, so melee and flamer templates become all that more important and bullshit gunlines that blow your whole army off the board turn 1 struggle more.
>>
>>48176989
Make your warlord a ml1 daemon prince with wings and fly him around sniping vehicles with the D.

The wording says "your warlord" not "the model carrying the grimoire" so it works.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-07-17-24-14-1.png (329 KB, 1440x1028) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-07-17-24-14-1.png
329 KB, 1440x1028
>>48176993
Yeah the wording is weird.
>>
>>48176923
i once played a white scars army that painted everyone the same, it was annoying asking which squad was which each turn
>>
File: 1455421108300.jpg (60 KB, 811x506) Image search: [Google]
1455421108300.jpg
60 KB, 811x506
>>48175570
>spend like a an hour painting a single guardsmen
>Not satisfied into the simple green it goes
I should just be happy with mediocrity
>>
>>48177003
and nothing of value was lost
>>
>>48176989
Not really. If your warlord is other than Fateweaver then you'll get at least 3 extra spells out of it. And almost all tzeentch spells are fantastic. Primaris, summon and that D-spells are all good for fast moving casters.
>>
>>48176902
>forces rerolls on covers.
Remove ignores cover, replace with "reroll succesful cover saves

Also remove all rerolls of saves from the game, including FnP and RP.
>>
I need to know if I am the only one who does this.

When we play, I usually do everything to lose, without looking like I was doing it on purpose, nor being an idiot.

My goal is always to lose while making the opponent look like a tactical genius. I often do things like
>Place my guys out of LoS so that he can *just* reach around with another unit to shoot them anyway
>Place my units in ways where they have the ability to flank my important ones, or leave space for deep strikers to show up
>"accidentially" place an important character or special weapon/support guy in a way where he is easy to snipe out of the group because of wound allocation
>against opponents who are inattentive, I will even cheat with my dice to give myself worse rolls than I should, but always *just* not enough, so I don't have tons of 1s or 2s everywhere.

I don't know why. I just never feel truly satisfied when I win. I have to lose, and it has to be in a way where it looks like the opponent just outplayed me.

I am not the only one, right?
>>
>>48176648
This would be even worse for most light infantry armies, as they still won't get a save against the multi-shot AP4 weapons and regular AP5 guns that do the most damage to them. But hey, Space Marines and Necrons get even better, and it isn't like anyone plays Tyranids, Orks, or Dark Eldar anyway.
>>
Are infantry heavy imperial guard lists with just a small hint of mech doable these days?

I just want a large variety of infantry unit types in my army with some artillery behind them.
>>
>>48177258
>I am not the only one, right?

You are.
>>
>>48177258
>forcing yourself to lose
why even play? The fun is in playing the game and seeing what happens. Forcing out a loss, or cheating for a win are both equally stupid
>>
>>48177258
Don't make us use the C-word, anon.
>>
>>48177332
>why even play?
Because it is fun.

It's sorta like games like Dwarf Fortress. The point is that you will lose, at some point, but you shouldn't just give up the game. No, you have to lose *well*.

I only try to cheat when the opponent is completely lost and acts like a fucking idiot, despite claiming to be a veteran player.

Admittedly, I rarely have to cheat to win on my main army. It is Dark Eldar, so it is fairly easy to make mistakes that fuck me over.

My other army is difficult to work with... Tau. And I bought two riptides because they looked cool, so now I have two riptides, and my loses are automatically chalked up as being because I didn't even include 1 riptide, and literally nothing else.
>>
>>48177258
that's odd, but i will help out whoever i'm playing with rules or small mistakes

>okay so ima cast psychic shriek with 3 dice on your burning chariot, i rolled 18 so he's probably dead
>not allowed
>w-what?
>you can't target the rider, i could opt to take some wounds on him but he's not the original target
>well shit, guess i wasted those charges
>it's fine, take them back and do something else
>>
>>48177258
If you want to lose that much why don't you just play Orks?
>>
>>48177258
I used to, so you're not the only one, especially about the dice thing.
I always played to give my opponent a good fight, but not to win. It's also part of why I tend to play antagonist factions, like CSMs, Orks, Dark Eldar, and Necrons (back in 4e).

I started doing it when teaching new people how to play, give 'em a good experience and all that, and eventually it just became habit. I do enjoy having successes during games, but never quite enjoy actually winning the whole thing.

I'm more of a collector than a player anyway.
>>
>>48177539
>I do enjoy having successes during games
On my Tau, my goal is always to keep my Ethereal alive at all costs, fuck winning.

On my Dark Eldar, it is usually about killing one specific target. As long as I do that, it's all gravy.

It backfires sometimes, however, like the local CSM player who consistently forfeits a game if his Slaneesh Sorcerer dies turn 1 or 2.
>>
>>48177582
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ar5MTBBLZD0
>>
>>48177285
how would it be any different than it is now? Instead of a flat 4+ cover save, you would get +3 to your armor. Those weapons that *don't* ignore your 5+ armor would give you a 2+ save, and those that *do* ignore your armor you would get your 4+ save anyway that you would have gotten with the cover save system.

Weather armor save modifiers or BS modifies are the better way to go, math wise, is unclear, but cover as a modifier and not a save will actually go a long way to making shooting less viable.
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 316x316) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 316x316
>>48177477
Whatever floats your boat, I guess. So long as you're having fun, and your opponent is, go at it. However, why don't you put your talents to use and go against newbies, show them the ropes, explain some strategic moves, but play good enough to make them think.

You could be doing a really good thing, anon. Go for it
>>
What is/can be the most expensive unit point wise?
>>
>>48177655
death company or a full squad of those cult mech baymax bots
>>
>>48177655
Emperor Class Battle Titan

Most expensive unit with a model is the Warlord Class Battle Titan.
>>
Anyone know what sort of model the Dracosan Transport from forge world could be proxied as in 40k? I was thinking a crassus, then i found that those were huge.
>>
So I have lost my third match against Dark Angels' Ravenwing this week.

How is an army allowed to be that fast AND durable?

I am playing a Necron force so I know my army is supposed to not die but almost everything he had could use some sort of high strength or AP 2 hit and just demolish my troops.

Don't get me started on Darkshrouds, I thought they would be easy to pop but I wasted 20 gauss shots and he jinked it away THEN the thing blocks overwatch when his command squad destroyed my Lychguard...

I am thinking about picking up 2-3 boxes of Tomb blades for some quick ignore covers to at least take out his speeders quick.

Any other good ideas?
>>
>>48177741
Arent they just demolisher cannons with optional multilaser turret? Lemanruss demolisher or Thunderer then.
>>
>>48177655
Outside of Superheavies, it is likely a full unit of Crisis Bodyguards. 32 points naked, with the most expenses options available (Bonding knife, double plasma and shield generator) runs it in at 89 points. For a full unit of 9, that is 801 points.

Throw on the 2 drones per guy (18) for an additional 216 points, for a total of 1017 points for a single unit.
>>
>>48177778

Melee. Drop scarabs, wraiths or praetorians on his jinkthing and it'll go away.
>>
>>48175638
>excuses
>>
>>48175831
Which is baffling, because the game is so ridiculously bad. If you're only in it for the game aspect, there are much better choices.
>>
>>48177802
I have a ton of Scarabs I have never used but I was going to stay away from Wraiths because they seem to draw a lot of hate in my meta. They do seem like amazing units though.

Since I play troop heavy the Praetorian's formation (judicators something) does look good since I could bring the Triarch stalker I have.

The lychguard got decimated by his command squad. He got the charge and his Chaplin challenged out Obyron and beat the shit out him.
>>
>>48177655
A fully upgraded unit of renegade ogryn brutes is 870 points.
>>
>>48177831
Not really. There are no other sci-fi 28mm non-skirmish war games. Everything else in 28mm that's sci-fi as well is skirmish bullshit.

(And also in before someone starts complaining that 28mm is too large a scale for non-skirmish.)
>>
>>48176946
Heralds can only get ML2, not 3.
>>
>>48175831
>There's many different aspects to this hobby.
Like the dopamine spike you get for buying expensive plastic toys?
>>
>>48177832
Do you play decurion? If not, do so. It's no where near as cheesy as is implied, especially against someone spamming AP2 instant death weapons.

You'll end up with a 5+ save instead of a 6+, it's not horribly unfair.

To use footslogging lychguard you need to make use of both cover and distractions. The canoptek creatures are great for this.

Canoptek harvest is more cheesy, what with reanimating scarabs/wraith, but it's a formation of 2 beasts with 12" range buffed by a monstrous creature with 6", it's not without its weaknesses. Hell, last game I lost my spyder at the top of turn 1 because my SM opponent spammed drop pods.
>>
>>48177894
tzeentch heralds can get lv3; nurgle and slaanesh are limited to lv2
>>
>>48177894
They're talking about tzeentch heralds.
>>
>>48177874
Warpath and Gates of Antares are both 28mm sci-fi, and neither is skirmish.

And skirmish isnt 'bullshit'. Kill Team is the best way to play 40k right now. Infinity is arguably the best ruleset in mini-based wargaming. Necromunda, etc..
>>
>>48177258
My brother wanted to allow his Tau suit commander to get charged by my MegaBoss & Boyz; I told him he wouldn't like the results, but he wanted to see what would happen.
>>
>>48177939
At 2000 points I have the Reclamation Legion, Royal Court and the Two Deathscythes formation.

I use the Orikan Star tactic with Obyron and a teleporting Overlord with warscythe. It works well against most other armies Ive played against.
>>
>>48177258
>I am not the only one, right?
Well people play orks, don't they?
>>
>>48178044
Not just Orks, I started dark eldar after the FAQ!

My first game I got tabled by a fully mechanised army after my two raiders got blown up turn one and I only had haywire grenades that could stop him.
>>
>>48177939
>Do you play decurion? If not, do so. It's no where near as cheesy as is implied

Guy who stopped playing Necrons a little after their codex update because I was never losing despite not even using the Decurion here:

You're a goddamn liar. Just felt that needed to be said. Army wide buff that good is literally inexcusable on an already top tier book unless you've pre-arranged with someone to have a top tier army dick measuring contest.

(Not that dick measuring contests between two top armies aren't fun, just keep it in your pants outside of those.)
>>
>>48178085
Ha ha
>>
>>48176321
Anybody? Just how many void faring IG regiments are there in the canon anyway?
>>
>>48178102
>Just how many void faring IG regiments are there in the canon anyway?
Infinitely many
>>
>>48177778
Just go decurion. Tomb Blades with S6 blasts and ignores cover will annihilate his speeders and Wraith will mop up rest of the nerds in melee since ravenwing doesnt really have any overly good answers to wraiths.
>>
>>48178124
That could almost explain the sub-atomic guardsmen.
>>
>>48178019
I'd drop the court, maybe try a harvest, but honestly the court's points are better spent on more warriors or immortals IMO.

>>48178090
It's been a long time since the codex dropped, friend. A decurion is not unstoppable. It's hard to table, yes, but that's not everything by a long shot.

It also boils down to play style. I like my 'crons to be gentlemanly and present a decent target for the enemy as they slog up the board.
>>
File: 1443041153174.gif (941 KB, 350x280) Image search: [Google]
1443041153174.gif
941 KB, 350x280
>>48177778
biker armies are damn good in the setting

>>48178085
>started d.eldar right after the faq

damn, you must have been heartbroken and what terrible timing. did you walk by any black cats or break a mirror?
>>
File: 1373074800250.jpg (51 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1373074800250.jpg
51 KB, 600x600
>>48178202
Not that anon, but I shelved Sisters and started D.Eldar right after the main rules FAQ and before the DE one.

Eh, I could be more upset, but until the final version comes out I'm going to withhold my rage.
>>
>>48178202
Na, I just love the models.

It's going to take me ages to paint them all and I've got my daemons if I ever get tired of losing.
>>
This is kind of a HH question, but is it possible or generally acceptable to play 30k armies against 40k armies? The rules are the same, and the game's balance is fucked to hell anyway, so I don't see why it shouldn't be an option.
>>
>>48178340
Only if both players are cool with it. 30k rules are unfamiliar to the average 40k player, so the 30k guy is best advised to go over ALL the rules their army is using/is subject to.

Also, keep in mind that the Legion list (and to an extent the other 30k armies) is pretty weak at low points levels. They don't really shine until 1850 and higher games. And by "shine" I mean they become a mid-strength army. Eldar will chew them to pieces.
>>
>>48178340
It depends on if the guys at your flgs/flgs owner allowed FW. If the former doesn't then they'll think FW is OP. Legion lists don't really pack any punch until 3000, or unless you're playing AdMech which is very stronk even after the day 1 nerfs.
>>
>>48178397

Depends on which Ordo you run. Cybernetica is in line with everything else, as long as you don't run Scoria.

Ordo Reductor is fucking broken though.
>>
>>48178340
Mind you that their levels are a tad bit different then ours. For a game at 1850 points, you might need 2500 points of a HH army inorder to be equal. I would counter-suggest that you try and convince the other player to proxy a HH army aswell. 30k is much more playable and enjoyable then 40k is right now in its current state.
>>
>>48178408
>Depends on which Ordo you run. Cybernetica is in line with everything else, as long as you don't run Scoria.
One person did however make a ZM scenario that does involve Scoria breaking out of prison.
>Ordo Reductor is fucking broken though
That's like complaining about the Ultramarines being blue. They're Ordo Reductor. They reduce things. Sadly though people who want loyalist OR powerhouse characters continue to be ignored.
>>
>>48178432

>Sadly though people who want loyalist OR powerhouse characters continue to be ignored.

That's the price of not following your true path.
>>
>>48178495
They'll get their day eventually.
>>
>>48178539

>TFW Kelbor-Hal will be able to nuke Koriel Zeth into oblivion

Got to love it.
>>
>>48178340

So as long as the rules are the same it should be an option, according to you? Because balance is fucked anyway?

Okay, I'm going to make an army using 40k rules that's based on rolling dice and using the rulebook charts to beat the living shit out of you, physically, in real life. I don't see why it shouldn't be an option, right?
>>
File: StickItImage_1468004074762.jpg (267 KB, 1024x662) Image search: [Google]
StickItImage_1468004074762.jpg
267 KB, 1024x662
>>48178771
Wow, summer sure did hit fast.
>>
>>48178771
40k armies with their formations, mc spam, absurd psychic bullshit, and much, much more - destroy HH armies.
At 2000+ points, you can only just begin to stand a chance using a Legion against the typical 40k waacfaggot.
>>
So /tg/ ive been trying to make a Tau list. But literally i dont understand what the bad/decent/good wargear is. Can anybody help me understand.
>>
>>48178771
>My made up stuff is the same as something made by the offical company
>Forgeworld is basically Homebrew units that shouldn't be part of the game
>Homebrew things set in the setting where kitbashing and custom lore and models is encouraged by the Hobby shouldn't be allowed
>>
>>48178914

I know a GW manager who still argues that 40k has nothing to deal with Spartans, 20 man marine squads, and primarchs.

Pretty cool guy though, doesn't give a shit about recasts.
>>
>>48178771
>Your opinion is something i dont like so I will pretend to be a chad and threaten to beat you up
>>
>>48178938
If it's any consolation, no non-tau player knows what the fuck their wargear looks like, so you can just glue them together however.
>>
>>48178090
Yeah my Necron buddy shelfed them a couple months after the codex dropped. He never lost, and it wasnt fun for anyone.
7th edition has pretty much killed 40k at my flgs. When new stuff appears on the shelf, the guys that used to play just poke fun at it and shake their heads.

I hope GW realizes how important rules and balance are. Judging by their last 4 or 5 books/supplements, nothing at all has changed.
>>
>>48178771
Well given that we didn't mutually agree to your use of such a ruleset prior to playing, I would politely decline to play against you.
>>
File: STOP.jpg (23 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
STOP.jpg
23 KB, 512x288
>>48178771
>>
>>48178951
The redshirt at the GW near me has cultivated fear and hate for FW. His teeny-tiny little playerbase of Tau/Eldar 'that guys' hates FW and derides anyone who mentions FW books and models.
And, FW is banned from the store except by advance permission.

He's alienated so many players/potential customers. That redshirt is the best thing that ever happened to the flgs across town.
>>
>>48178988
Okay, on an unrelated note i have some pretty WAAC friends who want to get into 40k with me and im trying to explain why Riptides are OP can anyone help me with that atleast.
>>
File: 1461097896331.jpg (141 KB, 573x415) Image search: [Google]
1461097896331.jpg
141 KB, 573x415
>>48178771
>>
So I'm currently working on a Kreig army using primarily codex Astra Militarum as my primary source as I can't quiet justify spending £70 on 1 artillery battery. That being said I want make the army as fluffy as possible using the AM codex. So far o have 2 platoons, 3 heavy weapon teams, punisher, Wyvern, chimera. I'm kinda lost in what to go for next... The list is about 1000 so far and I want to go for 1850
>>
>>48179077

What is with taufags and their hatred of FW? I know 2 that outright refused to play against a footslogging 30k world eaters list. Simply because it was forgeworld.

One of them is currently on trial for child rape, but that's besides the point I guess.
>>
>>48179141
>One of them is currently on trial for child rape

I've long known that all Tau players who have any idea of what the game is currently like yet still choose to continue playing Tau are worthless faggots but this is just hilarious.
>>
File: a67.jpg (445 KB, 1459x820) Image search: [Google]
a67.jpg
445 KB, 1459x820
>>48178771
They're laughing at you, anon.
>>
>>48179077
>>48179141
Tau players are scum, just witness all the autistic fuvks who brag about beating kids with their riptide wing here.

40k would genuinely be better without tau.
>>
>>48179141
>What is with taufags and their hatred of FW? I know 2 that outright refused to play against a footslogging 30k world eaters list
That right there should have been something they would murder.
>Simply because it was Forge World
It's becaus they've fallen into the "anything FW/HH is OP1!" meme.
>One of them is currently on trial for child rape, but that's besides the point I guess.
>>48179148
>>48179163
I think this Anon has told us about this child molesting Taufag(redundant and should go without saying really) once back in May.
>>
>>48179160
>says the guy taking half hour old bait, just like all the other morons giving him (you)s
>>
>>48179148
Why the fuck are you people so hostile towards someone just because they play one army?
Chill out dude, I like suits not smack your bottom.
>>
>>48179192
>Damagecontrol.jpg
>>
I find it funny that every "That Guy" /tg/ ever mentions always plays a top-tier codex. Every fucking time.
>>
>>48179203
#BlackLivesMatter, am I right?
>>
>>48179211
Because it only applies to top tier codexes. When a shitter plays an army like CSM or Orks, they are lumped up as shitposters.
>>
>>48179208
yeah boy that sure seems likely when you're literally the only one getting a response.
>>
>>48179211
The only "that guy" at my local plays tyranids. Everyone else is pretty chill, even the Eldar and tau players.
>>
>>48179208

I'm surprised you didn't just post an actual image, you sure seem to have a bunch of useless weeb shit on hand for situations like this. You should really apply it to yourself though. I look forward to your response in 30 minutes.
>>
>>48179223
Not now Anon. Not today..
>>
>>48179244
Let me guess he spams Flyrants?
>>
>>48179077
I've had experience of this in my local GW, the managed was an extreme control freak that began with limiting forgeworld, then when we could play with it which finally ended with her exoditing out core community.
>>
>>48179223
What does that even have to do with the tau?

Everyone on this board hates me for playing tau but I would like to hear what army YOU play, wait, I'm guessing... Orks?
If you're so tired of losing then buy another army and stop whining.
>>
Does anyone have the image with a Tau Spurdo lying on the ground being kicked by Tyranids and saying "fugg xDDD bls stop xDD"
>>
File: (U).jpg (268 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
(U).jpg
268 KB, 1200x675
>>48179246
>There is only one person that exists on this board replying to the chain

Have a (u) for your unending duty of shitposting.
>>
>>48179322
Fuck off.
>>
>>48179311
Not him, but i play Blood Angels and im not tired of losing im tired of not being able to play the game cause of the bullshit i gotta face against.
>>
A squad of 5 kabalite trueborn with 2 dark lances at the back in some ruins.

Good idea or not?
>>
>>48179311
>I'm guessing... Orks?

Oh look it's you again. Why are you so stupid that you think everyone that hates you is an ork player? Oh right it's because you're a stupid ass faggot Tau player. Tau is better than enough armies in the game that if they hate you just because Tau are OP you wouldn't be able to guess what army they play based on that. You'd have every player that's not vanilla marines, Daemons, or Eldar hating you.
>>
For anyone that cares, I've been editing the Tyranids /tg/ Edition Codex for consistency and and clarifying some rules. I'm thinking about removing Wings as an option for Tyrant Guard (because its just so exceptionally fucking stupid) and limiting Fly Tyrants to one per detachment. Thoughts?
>>
File: 20140731_003450.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
20140731_003450.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1440
>>48175638
it takes me 3 hours per guardsman to paint

dont fucking play till your shit is painted faggit

pic related, my army a few years back
>>
>>48179401
no

wayyy to fragile for the exorbitant price tag.
>>
>>48179492
>3 hours per guardsman
You have either more patience than I or are fucking insane.
Both, I figure.
>>
>>48179327
>complains about shitposters while shitposting
>even attaches a saved meme image that can only ever be used to shitpost in response to shitposters

wew
>>
>>48179492
it takes me half a week to paint my Blood Angels and i refuse to play without painted models so god speed anon
>>
File: Cheese puff.png (739 KB, 697x697) Image search: [Google]
Cheese puff.png
739 KB, 697x697
Where in the Dark Angels codex does it say Belial makes Deathwing troops? I've checked all the relevant datasheets and couldn't find anything. .
>>
Silly question, but what does a competive ork list look like?
>>
>>48179548
He doesn't anymore.
>>
>>48179548
It doesn't, overall deathwing got fucked pretty hard in the new codex.
>>
>>48179548

He doesn't. Dark Angels are the only space marines that can't do an all terminator list right now.

>>48179554

2 IA:8 stompas and a shit ton of deff dreads.
>>
>>48179495
But they're only 95 points and they can blow up a leman russ from across the board!
>>
>>48179492
>Exterminators with LC and ML's
Mah booooiiiii.
>>
>>48179568
>>48179576
>>48179579
Shit man, that's rough. Did Sammael get hit the same way?
>>
>>48179579
What is Grey Knights.

>>48179293
Not even, it's not what he plays but how and how he acts, guy takes everything as a personal affront
>>
>>48179632
And something even glances at their direction direction and they are dead. They are also immobile unit so they cant hide and then snipe something using LOS blocking terrain.
>>
>>48179579
>>48179679
Disregard first, misread can as can't
>>
File: P1070148.jpg (334 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
P1070148.jpg
334 KB, 768x1024
what weapon/arms are these?
>>
>>48179632
>>48179401
Try it, see how it goes, let us know.
>>
>>48179703

But what's the fun in that? We could get in to a really pissy conversation where we both throw vitriolic statements at each other in an attempt to gain internet superiority.

It could go on for days and ruin threads. While we both forget the original argument and move goal posts so far that we are playing tennis.

Come on anon, you missed out.
>>
>>48179659
Yes, but you won't see a difference really as the ravenwing get multiple, different sized formations that all work well by themselves or with other detachments.
>>
>>48179708
Tyrannofex beehive guns.
>>
>>48175638
I have to ask, since I want to get into the hobby...

How the fuck do you guys paint this well?! I have to think my painting will look like utter shit compared to this stuff.
>>
>>48179802
Like all things in life, you need thin coats of paint and practice.
>>
>>48179802
It's the same as drawining. Practice and learning over time.
>>
>>48179799
gotcha thanks.
>>
>>48179823
>>48179833
Damn, I was hoping there was some kind of secret. My first minis might end up fucked then, but that is acceptable.
>>
>>48179870
Everyone's first minis look bad unless you know how to paint
>>
File: macha.jpg (55 KB, 382x750) Image search: [Google]
macha.jpg
55 KB, 382x750
>lewd models
>>
File: IMG_20160504_150300.jpg (1 MB, 3286x2432) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160504_150300.jpg
1 MB, 3286x2432
>>48179870
It's just practice. On the right is the first model I ever painted, a hideous amalgamation of all the bits I could find, including a right arm as his left arm, and a round blob of green stuff connecting his ork legs to his space marine body.
Everybody sucks at first, just make sure each time you paint a model you suck a little less
>>
>>48176423
I think it sounds cool and totally plausible. In an entity as large as the imperium there is surely backwater areas with their own unique takes on the religion. As far as tribulations for a nomadic regiment, I'm not sure, but look up what trials the real Varangian guard had and adapt them to 40k.
>>
File: LMG teams 3.jpg (231 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
LMG teams 3.jpg
231 KB, 1600x1200
>>48175638
1 hour per guy!? lol thats nothing. Pic related are some ww2 germans i am doing. Currently at 20 hours.

>>48179802
google steel legion painting guide. For all IG ranges you can you ww2 painting guides e.g.
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/7b5027l7oaz05/Modelling_%26_Painting_Guides
>>
File: 20160704_143037.jpg (3 MB, 2988x5312) Image search: [Google]
20160704_143037.jpg
3 MB, 2988x5312
>>48175602
I was just having this debate with myself at the flgs... I had both boxes in my hand, heavy weapons team and the Wyvern kit.... I chose wyvern. the only reason one would take Hvy weapons team mortars is too save heavy support slots but with 7th edition CAD could be easily tricked

pic related, finished painting my rape carriage
>>
My mate wants to go to Warhammer World when we visit the UK, is it any good / worth the journey from London?

My cousin said Nottingham was a desolate shit hole?
>>
>>48180129
Nottingham is pretty shit, but it's worth going to for Warhammer World for sure.
>>
File: 101st_Feels_Regiment.png (897 KB, 900x1007) Image search: [Google]
101st_Feels_Regiment.png
897 KB, 900x1007
>>48175570
>I have a large IG army with heavy infantry focus
>50 conscripts all based and free hand included
>name sgts and models who have notable encounters in games and convert them
>My LGS has a focus on painting and produce some beautiful work.
>the best player however keeps his broken and unpainted army in a shoe box
>Constantly destroys us all
>>
>>48180129
Don't bother
>>
>>48180172
Maybe if you spent less time painting and more time gitting gud you wouldn't have this problem.
>>
>>48179977
Thank you, Anon. I'll be sure to get on that.
>>
>>48179964
Which model is the Spongebob villain?
>>
>>48180129
its worth.
>>
So /tg/ how do you all transport your minis? Im trying to find a nice cost effective way to get my army around.
>>
>>48180172
What armie?
>>
File: paint set.png (2 MB, 1744x950) Image search: [Google]
paint set.png
2 MB, 1744x950
Are these figuers + paint set a decent choose for a newbie that had never painted anything and has no WH equipment? If I would like to play SM/UM it would be easier but I want to play with Tau______ or Space Wolves. What is the best and cheapest way to learn how to paint minis and don't spend bilions on wasted figures and paints?
>>
>>48180421
That kit is a good deal. My suggestion would be to also pick up greenstuff and start learning to make custom stuff. You can make wolf pelts pretty easy after a few weeks practice.
>>
File: Snap-fit Space Marines.jpg (37 KB, 600x620) Image search: [Google]
Snap-fit Space Marines.jpg
37 KB, 600x620
>>48180421
As a rule, GW paints are expensive. Not bad, just expensive compared to the just as good competition. I'd grab a brush, some Vallejo paints and a box of push-fit Space Marines (pic related) from wherever is cheapest. You'd probably save some money.
>>
>>48180421
Painting tutorials on YouTube, look for our Lord and savior Duncan
Unless your hands shake like a salt shaker at literally every waking moment you'll be fine, your first model might even wind up serviceable
I'd lean towards Space Wolves since they provide a better potential spread of playstyles, even if they currently rely on Thunderwolf deathstars in super-competitive play
>>
>>48180421
I really hate this mentality of "if it isn't perfect the first time, it's a total waste of time and money".
>>
>>48180500
What ever happened to duncan i dont see him in the tutorials that much any more
>>
>>48180551
The celebrity lifestyle got to him and he drove his fiat punto into a tree going 5 miles over the speed limit after doing some massive drugs and buying a £100 prostitute. The concussion he got has put him off painting duty for a while.
>>
>>48180551
They're probably giving him a brake so he doesn't go mental.
>>
>>48180590
But his excitement is what got me into painting and playing Blood Angels.
>>
>>48180500
>I'd lean towards Space Wolves since they provide a better potential spread of playstyles, even if they currently rely on Thunderwolf deathstars in super-competitive play
But Anon, as a poorfag I want to keep this cheap and play HoR Kill Team at LGS
>>48180490
I was thinking about buying start collecting set and grab some painting stuff from LGS - they probably will allow me to use some "public" paints to try my best but I don't want to be a leech
>>
>>48180602
This post might just be one Anon's interpretation >>48180131

Everyone needs a break every now and then.
>>
>>48180172
What's he playing?
>>
>>48180616
yea i completly understand. but i just cant stand the person they got to replace him.
>>
>>48180421
GW paints are pretty good. Bit expensive though, as all things GW tends to be.

In addition to online tutorials, it's worth popping into your local Games Workshop/Warhammer or checking their Facebook page to find out when they do late nights. You'll be able to get painting tutorials by the staff, and there'll be others there painting who will have more experience than you and will be able to offer pointers too. You might even make friends.
>>
>>48180517
Anon, I don't want to make it perfect at first shot but I know that my first minis purchase will be the last one for a long time - just don't want to end with some really terrible abominations, that's why I'm asking about some cheap way to perfect my skills. Sorry if triggered you, didn't mean to do that - my broken english is a kind of barrier in explaining my thoughts clearly
>>
>>48178375
>Eldar will chew them to pieces

Yeah, but what else is new?
>>
>>48180656
If you fuck up with the paint job, you can always strip the paint off and start again. If they're plastic, be careful about what you use to strip them though. The older metal models can be stripped without fear, but GW sells very few of them anymore, except Sisters of Battle.
>>
>>48178090
Buddy, we have been through a couple rounds of nerfs since then and other codexes have gotten better. Necrons went from 1 to 4 in the army line up, maybe even 5.
>>
>>48180628
What's wrong with her?
>>
>>48180421
It's just a matter of practice. Surf looking for paint sets on sale or a good deal. You may end up buying some vallejo, but then pick up a random 6-color P3 paint set for like 8 bucks that has some colors you want.

If you treat your paints well and don't let them dry out needlessly, they go a long way.
>>
NDK, TDK and SDK when?
>>
>>48180683
Exactly.
>>
>>48180750
i couldnt tell you exactly it just seems her accent just throws me off. dont get me wrong shes a good painter i just dont like her.
>>
>>48176923
Nobody plays white scars because they have pride in their army or something like that.
>>
>>48180757

TDK were rumored.
>>
Any recommended miniature boxes I could look into getting? I finished my 500 points army, and am slowly working my way to 1000 points. But I don't have anywhere to put my little plastic bros besides a padded box.
>>
>>48179579
>>48179554

Even 600 points is too much for a vanilla Stompa, 2bh.

However, going with a Goff KlawStompa & a DakkaStompa (Deth Arsenal, Deff Kannon, & more guns & such) built from the Kustom Stompa chart provides great results at around 1000 pts for both.
>>
>>48180991
Its probably Thousand Sons and Grey Knight decurions in the nest Curse of Wulfen book.
>>
>>48180947
Nobody plays white scars because painting white is a fucking nightmare.
>>
>>48180757
I have no idea what any of those mean.
>>
>>48181100
I meant that people only play them because bike armies.
>>
>>48181002

A camera or firearms hard plastic case with foam inside or a metal toolbox with magnets in your bases for the do it yourself option.

KR trays in cardboard boxes for the cheap option.

Sabol Army Transport for the midrange price option.

Battle Foam for the "money is not an object" luxury option.

Whatever you choose, make sure to design your storage space with the future in mind, don't just buy or make something that only fits your current collection.
>>
>>48181122
Nurgle Daemonkin, Tzeentch, Slaanesh. in the vein of KDK for khorne daemonkin
>>
>>48181122

DK stands for Donkey Kong. Just kidding it's Daemonkin.
>>
>>48181126

They are also the most competitively chosen choice for Battle Company due to Scout and Hit and Run. But grav and Battle Company are strong enough that most casual players just pick their favorite chapter instead. Bikes force you to pick White Scars or Dark Angels no matter what chapter you'd rather play them as.
>>
>>48181075
Blood Angels when?
>>
>>48181164
>>48181167
Now I just feel silly. My thanks.

I'd love some Slaanesh Daemonkin, but it's sad knowing we still won't get Terminator Noise Marines even if they do.
>>
>>48181212
Never we are to be absorbed into vanilla.
>>
>>48181212

BA already got a campaign, so like Orks and Tyranids...never.

>yfw SW were part of the Ork campaign but are now getting another campaign, and also got a codex supplement and strong new codex
>>
>>48181212
What happened to Sanguinis' body?
>>
>>48181226
Oooh, give them a blaster on top like the dark angel missle termi
>>
>>48181245
Horus strangled him.
>>
>>48181312
No I mean what did Rogal Dorn do with the body after horus died? Did he take it to the palace?
>>
>>48181367
It was taken back to Baal, and Papa Sang has a tomb in the fortress monastery of the BAs that Fabius tried looting once.
>>
>>48181416
key word is tried
>>
>>48181226
Speaking of cult terminators, what do you think would be the best way to implement them?
I'd think either having them be independent codex entries or giving cult troops the option to purchase terminator armour would be the best way to go.
>>
>>48181425
He did get some of Sang's blood to fuel his project of cloning Big E, but this was foiled by the Bangles. Bill however considers this a minor setback.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 38

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.