[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Eternal Arsenal Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 127
File: image.jpg (370 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
370 KB, 2048x1152
Super Jez Edition.

https://vine.co/v/elWwellBhiQ
>>
>on Giroud…
>He is very angry.
epic.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRNxrfB0Lz0
Pray for Salah edition
>>
>>63450278

JUST
>>
>>63450278
fugg
>>
File: I'M NOT MAD.jpg (15 KB, 500x441) Image search: [Google]
I'M NOT MAD.jpg
15 KB, 500x441
>>63450074
>>63450178

OKAY THAT IS GOOD. ALSO? SABOTAGE? FUCKING SPERMS. PROOFS I DEMAND PROOFS OR YOU'RE MEMEING TOO! CHICKEN CHICKEN!
>>
>10 players out with injury
>international break coming
How many more players will get their shit fucked up senpai? How much longer until the entire youth team is starting?
>>
Why do people like Corebin? He's a dumb motherfucker, out of his depth, I think he's autistic and he's got no political ability in his fucking body. Yet liberal normies eat his shit up.

He's like Canadian PM who knows nothing bout politics and his entire campaign was "I'll leaglize weed LMAO" and he fucking won.

>News conference
>has his cabinet behind him, new staff
>Reporter goes "Why do you have perfect 50/50 split of men and women?"
>He replies "It's 2015"
>People think this is an adequete response.
>I talked to my mum on the phone bout this and she got mad thinking I'm soggykneeitches and shit. I went on to explain why could he have just gone "Best people for the job" and it wasn't about men or women. "Oh well it's refreshing to see retards in power" she basically said

>>63450278
Fuck sake. Least he isn't >ours
>>
Besides the collapse of the Empire, has there ever been anything that has made the English as asspained as Corbyn?

Yall niggas salty as fuck about this dude
>>
File: commonwealth.png (39 KB, 939x429) Image search: [Google]
commonwealth.png
39 KB, 939x429
>>63450600
>collapse of the Empire
>USA education

You do know in 1919 it was renamed "The British Commonwealth" and, what's that, the Commonwealth still exists?

Pro tip. All these countries here, the Queen is their head of state.

As for your comment, Thatcher. Thatcher pissed off the North so much that people sang "Ding Dong The Witch Is Dead" for weeks when she died and security was made so tight for her funeral due to threats and shit it was insane.

So, yeah. Thatcher.
>>
>>63450701
>Pro tip. All these countries here, the Queen is their head of state.
R-Really?
>>
>>63450833
Yes, really. But you have your own independent head of state who runs the country. But being a member of the Commonwealth means you have Queen as your head.

That's why countries like Egypt and co left it, so they didn't have to have that shit.
>>
>>63450544
He generally opposes and calls out the bullshit of the current establishment and Leader. It's refreshing.
Plus he speaks fairly directly about issues and doesn't deflect or change topic.
And tbf, policies of removing poverty and helping the nhs, disarming from nukes and campaigning for fairer wages are popular and good choices imo.

>>63450600
Right wingers always need a figure to smear and try demonise. Heck, he was blasted in the press for "not bowing low enough" during Remembrance Sunday. It's so cringey how low they're getting.
>>63450701
But yeah, this guy is right. Half the country still hates that woman.

Isn't politics quite off topic for this board tho? Dontbanmeplz
>>
>>63450948
>disarming from nukes

Why do you still have those? You're basically European Canada, the American nuclear arsenal should be more than enough to protect you.
>>
>>63450985
Bc "muh national defense".
Despite the nhs being in heaps of shit there are people that genuinely think nukes are more important than free healthcare. It's absurd.
>>
>>63450833
>>63450894
>>63450701

It's hilarious the the colony started by your criminals has become an objectively better place to live in less than 250 years

Meanwhile over thousands of years, England has devolved into a semi-Islamic shithole run by a pig fucker
>>
desu senpai baka
>>
>>63451074
(You)
>>
>>63451074
Have a reply lad
>>
>>63451010
>there are people that genuinely think nukes are more important than free healthcare. It's absurd.

It's funny that it's such a big issue over there. Nukes get so little attention in our politics that you wouldn't think we have literally hundreds of them just lying around in flyover country.
>>
>>63450948
I'm both the 1st and 3rd person in your comment. Corebin might be refreshing, but he doesn't understand politics. The guy will never get into power with his policies, why? Cause all leaders are pre-bought by their campaign donators. Ever wonder why random fucknuts you never heard of get Knight Hoods and MBE's and shit? It's cause if they don't, they lose their money.

He might "call out the bullshit", but he understands nothing. He asked DC 6 times about Tax Credits (a thing those who complain about it don't actually understand. As the limit has been raised so you don't actually begin to pay tax until a certain point now, this is just money shifting) and DC gave 6 replies, but cause it wasn't what Corebin wanted, the guy kept asking. That's autism and a sign of a guy who has no idea what he's doing.

>disarming nukes

Oh boy. What a great idea. Remove a deterent from people. Mutual destruction surely doesn't stop buttons being pressed. It's not like Thatcher threatened to nuke Argentina if the French President didn't delay Exocet missiles and give disarming codes to the Brits.

It's not like that was a major factor in saving lives and winning the war. "But you don't have any nukes, Thatcher, you disarmed them!"

"Oh...."

So, no, disarming a "FUCK YOU" ability if we get nuked is fucking stupid. It blows my fucking mind that people think it's a good idea. Why? Cause they want more money for benefits. But forget that they also want everybody under the sun coming here to claim them. What's that? If you come to UK and stay here for 6 months, you can then bring your entire family, including extended family, to UK and give them citizenship? COOL!

The guy has no fucking idea and would destroy UK's place in the world. Something Thatcher sacrificed to maintain our relevance, at the cost of death threats and abuse.

>>63450260
Giroud scores, but not enough. If only we had a GOAT striker...

>>63450504
Kos, Sanchez and Ozil
>>
Which injured players do you wish you could hang out with while their injured?

I personally think Ospina because his wife would make the best empanadas.

If not Ospina then Welbeck because he probably great banter behind the scenes
>>
I've been out of the loop, what the fuck is going on with Chelsea?
>>
>>63451238
Small club got lucky for a few seasons
>>
>>63451238
they're shit
>>
>>63451275
>>63451291
So what does that make every other team in the fucking EPL considering how they got fucking demolished last season by chelsea? 200% shit?

You don't go from becoming the champs by such a huge margine to almost being knocked out of the EPL unless there's some shit going on in the background
>>
>>63450985
>>63451010
Because if we get nuked, being able to send an Astute Class Submarine loaded with nukes themselves to destroy the country that nuked us, is important. USA has closed dozens of bases in Europe and is reducing it's military there drastically (this was before Russia invaded Crimea). They are more concerned about China and them making fake islands (then claiming they're not, despite the UN saying they don't count when considering territory in sea).

So, no, disarming nukes is stupid. Reducing costs by using 3rd party bases? Possibility, but still dangerous. Canada, France and USA are all possible places iirc.

In the end, no fucking point. The guy is literally picking on shit that knows gets peoples attention.

Want to solve NHS crisis? Make it so that you have to be a 3rd generation Brit to get free health care. Make it so that you have to pay if you're a "health tourist". Protip. My local HIV Clinic has 0% (ZERO) (NOTHING) (NONE) British Nationals in it. They're all from Africa. Yet NHS is paying for them. Why?

NHS is fucked because:

1. Too many people in the country
2. Too many people coming here (380,000 (Three hundred and eighty THOUSAND) more people came to UK last year than left)
3. People come here for health care then leave
4. "The NHS will fix it" attitude and people not caring about their health.

Britain can only maintain it's position if another Thatcher came along. This is indisputable.

Whatever, liberals gonna lib.

>>63450278
Bullshit injury. You now remember Ramsey.
>>
>>63451324
The entire league is shit. We're just consistently less shit than 80% of the league
>>
>>63451324
>what is form
>implying last season matters
matic, fabregas, hazard, ivanovic are all shit this season
matic and iva being shit exposes jt and cahill as bus parking frauds
that's about it really, and the small clubs aren't afraid to have a go at them because of their current form
>>
>>63451207
All Cameron did was saying he'd be coming back with a new budget right? He effectively dodged the question as politicians do.
While I agree Jeremy could ask better questions during his time, I appreciate pushing for a straight answer. It's what his followers wanted after all, he's their spokesperson.

There's literally no point in nukes at this point. The little faith I have in humanity likes to think even the dumbest people in power aren't dumb enough to start launching shit. That pissing contest stopped decades ago and is nothing but a drain now. Plus like anon said, having the U.S. As allies with like 90% of the worlds nukes kinda negates the need.

And as I said. Nhs is way more important.

But, oh you're one of THOSE guys... Forget we started this discussion man. I really cba.

Back to arse talk plz

>>63451330
Plz no what have I started.
>>
>>63451238

they won a CL, so they dont give a fuck anymore.
>>
No more politics please I'm so sorry.
>>
File: 1446477161948.png (25 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1446477161948.png
25 KB, 640x640
>>63451370
This.

Also, didn't Mouyes go "I'm going to make our game more attractive (or entertaining) this season" or something?

Well it's entertaining for me. Seeing such an awful collapse. Shame they won't get relegated.

>yfw they win all of the following games, end up with CL and FA Cup
>yfw Arsenal lose all of their following games, and end up out of Top 4 with only Community Shield

I dunno what I'd do lads.
>>
>>63451432
How the fuck are they gonna win the CL really? Like really?

We always get top 4, that's not even a worry. Id be pissed if we don't get top 2.
>>
>>63451397
>one of THOSE guys
>S-s-stop having d-d-different opinions and reasonable arguments!

Fuck off son. What other reason is there for disarming nukes. The answer is always "Saves money". Okay, where does that money go to? The answer always leads to some social thing, like NHS or whatever. Pissing contest isn't over, especially when Putin put his nukes on standby over Crimea last year. Nor like the Dooms Day Clock is still 5 mins to midnight.

Whatever man, if you want more free shit, fine, but come up with better reasoning.

But I'll go back to Arse.

>>63451421
Good, learn your place, liberal scum. [spoiler]Jokes babe[/spoiler]
So, are all the national teams playing? So, we could lose Sanchez, Ozil, Kos, Mert and Cech? Does Cech still play NT?
>>
>>63451495
How the fuck did they win it last time when they finished 6th?

Same fucking situation mate.
>>
>Americans
>>
>>63451515
aging spine who were robbed in previous editions got extremely lucky
this current team won't win against barca or bayern, let alone both
>>
>>63451499
Thanks for stopping. It's like fb and I come here to step away from that shit.

We could potentially lose a lot. But desu the break helps us more than anything, time for hector/theo/ox to get fit.
Especially hector, I still don't trust ledouchey
>>
>>63451515
Hardly.
Hazard "third best player in the world" is literally invisible.
Defense is a shambles.

They'd get torn apart by barca/bayern without the help of mega refball
>>
>chance to go clear at the top
>giroud fucks up again

This is why he isn't good enough.
>>
>>63451543
True. I only got into this cause cunts of FB don't understand politics. Thinking that if DC resigned, then the next guy will be better. It's the "replace the manager" mentality. That any change is good. When every leader is in the pocket of his donors.

As for getting fit, it'll be shit if others get injured. As I said, I dunno who's playing and who's not. I hope Ozil, Sanchez, Cech and Kos don't get played.
>>
File: 1446697957835.png (33 KB, 899x547) Image search: [Google]
1446697957835.png
33 KB, 899x547
>>63451569
>They'd get torn apart by barca/bayern without the help of mega refball
>>
>>63451625
Sanchez and Cech always do, not sure bout the others.
>>
>>63451635
they just lost to bayern and barca rejects: the club senpai
>>
>>63451635
>16th in the league literally losing to Stoke twice in the last two weeks
enough for me
>>
>>63451432
>yfw they win all of the following games, end up with CL and FA Cup
If they were that good, they wouldn't have been in this position in the first place.
>>
File: image.jpg (375 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
375 KB, 1024x1024
>Hazard is better than Gibbs
>>
>>63451643
Why isn't Sanchez doing well?

>>63451656
And Arsenal lost to Shef Wednesday 3-0, what's your point? Doesn't mean anything.

>>63451687
Then you're a fool. They came 6th the season they won CL and it was such a shock that FIFA/UEFA had to made a ruling saying they could defend the title next season despite not being Top 4. Don't you remember? It caused Spurs to be unable to get into CL and it was a fucking amazing laugh.
>>
>>63452056
>and it was such a shock that FIFA/UEFA had to made a ruling saying they could defend the title next season despite not being Top 4
that was already in efffect after liverpool won in 2005
could've been since 2000 but the spanish fa threw zaragoza under the bus

also arsenal's youth lost to wednesday tbf
>>
>>63452093

take the poo to the loo my friend
>>
>>63450167

>tfw Corbyn has been your local MP for your entire lifetime
>tfw you first met him when you were 8, waiting for the 29 with your granddad
>tfw you talked to him on your doorstep just 6 months ago
>now he's suddenly emerged from North London liberal obscurity to being the scourge of Tory boys everywhere
>tfw you realise he has some wacky ideas but support him to the hilt out of some weird sense of tribal loyalty
>get pissed off every time the media concocts some stupid controversy about him over absolutely nothing
>>
never understood what people saw in nacho to displace gibbs. they are bothe very similar in quality.
>>
>>63452163
Nacho doesn't get injured every 3 months
>>
>>63452163
nacho can actually do more than spray and pray 1-2s in attacking situations
nacho doesn't switch off defending the far post like gibbs habitually does
nacho's legs aren't made of chocolate
>>
>>63450544
Trudeaus campaign barely focused on legalizing weed at all. You're a fucking moron talking about things you know nothing about.
>>
>>63452056
Eh? Sanchez is doing okay

Mate Chelsea are shit. Why is that hard to grasp? Serious issues at that club, I suspect back room staff.
They ain't winning shit this season
>>
>>63452163

Nacho is a more complete player. He's better defensively, he's better technically, and he links up better with the players down that side of the pitch.

I like a lot Gibbs but Nacho has completely deserved to be chosen ahead of him for so long.
>>
>>63452144

>He will never be your Dad

Why live
>>
>>63452163
Nacho is so much better it's stupid. There's a reason Gibbs never starts.
>>
>we started a game with joel campbell and a cazorla seeing double, ended it with flamini and gibbs playing LW chasing a result, and we're level on points with the leaders
Logic says it can't get any worse that this. We've had some kind of injury crisis and we're still right in there. That's a real positive to be honest.
>>
>>63452405
It's helped that prior to today Arsenal won 5 league games in a row while City have dropped points. Thankfully for Arsenal they have relatively tame fixtures coming up.
>>
File: g34534.jpg (136 KB, 1691x357) Image search: [Google]
g34534.jpg
136 KB, 1691x357
>>63452420
16 goals for and 3 against leading up to the NLD.
>>
>>63451324
Because last season the had something to defend so they put everything on the line to park their bus and retain top spot. And as soon as they went out of bus parking mode and had to attack the whole team forgot how and shit defenders were exposed as shit as they relied on literally everyone defending.

Add to that that Mouyes is a man child who's shit at individual management and never blames himself and somehow turned his own team against him
>>
>>63452056
Looks tired as fuck the past month really. Can't rotated because everyone died last month so it sucks
>>
>flamini and arteta are S-T-I-L-L employed by arsenal football club
>>
>>63452420
Disappointing but still glad we got something. Don't know how many times previous years when a title challenging team drew or lost and Arsenal didn't manage to at least pick up a point.
>>
>>63452163
Monreal's a better defender. Probably helped when he played CB as he's way more aggressive and smart positionally in the past year. I'm a big Gibbs fan though. If he didn't get injured every 3/4 games he could be one of the best fullbacks in the league. Never gonna happen though
>>
I'm very depressed over not being on top of the table :(
Does anyone have good Arse wallpapers for my phone??
>>
>>63452635
>I'm very depressed over not being on top of the table :(
top of the table means nothing at this stage. if anything, it can pile up more pressure on the team
>>
>>63452635
>>63452642

POO IN LOO
>>
>you'll never be as based as this nignog
https://youtu.be/FKwlrYD7cN8?t=2m15s
feels bad man
>>
Thank fuck for that international break, because Giroud looks very likely to start on another shit run. And of course, the injuries and the fatigue. Özil hasn't been picked right? That's a plus. All we need is for Alexis to like catch a cold and nothing happening to Cech, because the others won't play anyway and we're good to go.

>>63452163
Monreal is the more secure one, defensively, positionally, in possession, offensively, sense of timing when making runs. Monreal is so consistent that I disregard any attack coming down his flank, because I expect him to deal with it.
>>
>>63451074
coming from chians rape baby lel
>>
>>63452464
eh, we only lost twice this season in the league? For some reason I thought it was more
>>
>>63452867
Do you think its funny or entertaining to be casually racist? Like you're indian so you actually have no excuse to be talking like that. I'd expect some ignorant Russian or hillbilly to say some shit like that.

Really dissapointed in you dude.
>>
>>63453182
coon detected
>>
>>63453182
He'll know what's up when he visit his family in England who works at one corner shop.
>>
File: vertonghenuts.jpg (128 KB, 1368x1026) Image search: [Google]
vertonghenuts.jpg
128 KB, 1368x1026
http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/arsenal-vs-tottenham-jan-vertonghen-does-a-vinnie-jones-on-olivier-giroud-after-appearing-to-grab-a6726726.html
>>
RamGOAT coming back when?
>>
>>63453559
Hopefully soon.
>>
>>63453293
>would Giroud have scored if Vertonghen didn't grab him by the nuts
>>
>Neymar finally accepts he's black and now goatin' it up

That goal was amazing desu
>>
File: 1436133058881.png (460 KB, 454x640) Image search: [Google]
1436133058881.png
460 KB, 454x640
Sam @samuelJayC
Wenger: "We should have Ramsey & Chamberlain back straight after the international break.

No feo
>>
File: Jiroo rain.jpg (243 KB, 1815x1227) Image search: [Google]
Jiroo rain.jpg
243 KB, 1815x1227
>>63454029
>2 more weeks of our boytoy
I love the Artist's recent work although his last piece was a bit of a dud.
>>
>>63451900
no one believes this
>>
>>63453293
must be nice
>>
Arsenal's next 6 fixtures:

West Brom A
Zagreb H
Norwich A
Sunderland H
Olympiacos A
Aston Villa A

points in the bag lads
>>
>>63453293
Nothing wrong with homos touching Giroud, he's irresistable
>>
90th for giroud ass
>>
>>63454114
are you /cheekyslap/ or /cheekypinch/?
>>
>>63453182
How do I like this post?

Daily reminder that faggots in this thread didn't rate ozil.
Reminder that of giroud and Walcott didn't finish ozil's assists, they'd be blaming ozil and not Walcott or giroud
>>
>>63454042
It's typical of Giroud really to have a good little spell then proceed to miss 4 or so amazing chances in one game to win it
>>
>Ar5ena1
>>
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 340x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 340x240
>>63454708
>tfw Giroud had 3 great chances and didn't score
ffs Wenger
>>63454029
sounds like he will be out for quite some time .... again
>>
File: 56yyh.gif (2 MB, 250x209) Image search: [Google]
56yyh.gif
2 MB, 250x209
BBC Sport @BBCSport
Swansea part company with Michu by mutual consent, which leaves the striker free to find a new club immediately.
Hmmm Feo is out and we only have one fit striker
>>
>>63455089
And if we bought Michu we'd still only have one fit striker.
>>
>>63455114
wtf happened to him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgywGOk0mCo

that game was so annoying
>>
>>63455129

Injury & him and Monk didn't get along...at all
>>
SOMEONE. Explain the while Michu situation please

Don't understand how he went from shit to good to shit again and why does no one want him?

Surely something happened behind the scenes???
>>
We should sign Kevin Volland in Jan if possible, next summer if not.
Better right wing option than Chamberlain and Ramsey. Plus he has the work and defensive work rate similar to Rambo.
Secondly he can work as a back up striker if need be. He'd compliment Sanchez on the other wing and give Ozil more options.

As an added benefit he's 23/24 or so. He shouldn't be too expensive from Hoffenheim, especially given their current situation.
>>
There are people who unironically thinK G-rood is elite.
>G-rood
>elite
>UNIRONICALLY
>>
>>63455410
Michu suffered a terrible ankle injury that permanently ruined him. So now he plays in the 3rd tier spanish league for funzies
Just got a call for a job interview today lads. It's at 2 pm Eastern Time. Wish me luck!
>>
>>63455668
Good luck m8
>>
>>63455709
Thanks, I really need this to work out since a lot of bullshit expenses drained my coffers this year.
>robbed at gunpoint
>laptop dies
>phone stolen
>etc. etc.
>>
File: 1446669447138.jpg (115 KB, 1172x796) Image search: [Google]
1446669447138.jpg
115 KB, 1172x796
>ramsey
>>
Lads, is there a more based YouTube channel than h3h3productions?
The fucker makes me laugh as hard as ever tbd(to be desu)
Open to suggestions tbd
>>
>>63455915
tbd (to be desu)
>>
>>63455915
desu
>>
LADS
A
D
S
>>
>>63456558
what
>>
>>63456614
big news at 7:30, keep your ears open
>>
>>63456621

It's actually big news on Jan 1st tbhonest.
>>
If Tomas was alive we'd have beaten Spurs desu
>>
>>63456716
Based tomas is back after the break
>>
>Nemanja Matic: We will rise up the Premier League table and must wait for Manchester City to drop points
Is that a sly dig at arsenal?
>implying arsenal wouldn't win the league
TBD
>>
>>63457018

>Having a dig at Arsenal when you're 17 points behind

kek.
>>
How do you think Claude is feeling after that display against Spuds?
>>
Yfw Corbyn on AFTV
>>
>>63452163
Gibbs isn't white enough for these edgy fucks.
>>
>>63457388
This thread is the first time I've even heard of him tbd
>>
>>63457018
Misleading headline, the City part he was talking about last season.
>>
Vardy is the worst forced meme in a while. Hope the low class chav gets castrated.
>>
>>63457778
He's the next Michu la
>>
>>63457778
You will support that meme when he joins Arsenal in Jan.
>>
>>63455915
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEg7qjFcGXw
Not even a gamer but holy shit this made me mad.
>>
File: 1446989324452.jpg (81 KB, 616x800) Image search: [Google]
1446989324452.jpg
81 KB, 616x800
>>63457856
>Arsenal
>buying meme flavour of the month players

What next, Ben Arfa?
>>
>>63457425
Gibbs is the whitest player in the squad followed by Theo. Jack is the blackest.
>>
>>63457918
kill yourself faggot
>>
welbeck will be back to replace feo la
>>
>>63458030
Really hope he remains stuck in injury hell 2bh
>>
>>63457916
Isn't law and order like, a famous emmy winning show?
Kek
>>63457778
Tomorrow he'll know he didn't win the player of the month (ozil) and he'll start playing like shit tbd
>>
File: Arseal 508.jpg (829 KB, 850x850) Image search: [Google]
Arseal 508.jpg
829 KB, 850x850
>Moyes sacked
Goodnight sweet prince
>>
>Vieira new NYCFC coach
Getting ready for Arsenal job desu
>>
>>63454029

what about bellerin?
>>
File: IMG_2420.jpg (52 KB, 674x433) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2420.jpg
52 KB, 674x433
>>63459177
he is at a better place now alongside Feo,Jack,Rosicky,Welbz and the others.
>>
>>63459063
I reckon 2022 he'll be the arsenal manager famalam.
>>
File: Theo goal vs Stoke 15-16.webm (1 MB, 1536x864) Image search: [Google]
Theo goal vs Stoke 15-16.webm
1 MB, 1536x864
This website was created for people to have fun on moderator stop being so childish
>>
File: Based Henry.webm (911 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Based Henry.webm
911 KB, 640x360
>>
File: Giroud goal vs Stoke 15-16.webm (2 MB, 1536x864) Image search: [Google]
Giroud goal vs Stoke 15-16.webm
2 MB, 1536x864
>>
>>
>>
>>63459821

This is offsides why is he celebrating like hes messi or something
>>
>>
File: Giroud goal FA CUP Final 2015.webm (3 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Giroud goal FA CUP Final 2015.webm
3 MB, 960x540
>>
File: 2015-11-09 21_31_26.png (183 KB, 480x265) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-09 21_31_26.png
183 KB, 480x265
>>63459940
Look at the far right defender in the box as the pass is played. He is onside.
>>
File: Per goal FA CUP Final 2015.webm (3 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Per goal FA CUP Final 2015.webm
3 MB, 960x540
>>
File: Theo goal FA CUP Final 2015.webm (3 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Theo goal FA CUP Final 2015.webm
3 MB, 960x540
>>
File: Alexis goal FA CUP Final 2015.webm (1 MB, 1272x688) Image search: [Google]
Alexis goal FA CUP Final 2015.webm
1 MB, 1272x688
>>
>>
File: THEO GOAT GOAL VS WBA 2015.webm (2 MB, 1008x560) Image search: [Google]
THEO GOAT GOAL VS WBA 2015.webm
2 MB, 1008x560
>>
>>63460060
Fucking hell I miss this cunt so much.
>>
File: giroud vs liverpool 2015.webm (1 MB, 760x424) Image search: [Google]
giroud vs liverpool 2015.webm
1 MB, 760x424
>>
>>
File: kos vs city.webm (2 MB, 720x400) Image search: [Google]
kos vs city.webm
2 MB, 720x400
>>
File: fa cup final 02.webm (3 MB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
fa cup final 02.webm
3 MB, 960x720
>>
File: Based gabby p.webm (1 MB, 857x514) Image search: [Google]
Based gabby p.webm
1 MB, 857x514
>>
>>63460191
>Its only Ray Parlour
lel
>>
File: theo vs shaktar.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
theo vs shaktar.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>
File: jack being goat.webm (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
jack being goat.webm
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>
>>63458525
MOYES MEMES ARE IN AGAIN BOYES
>>
File: based theo.webm (3 MB, 720x400) Image search: [Google]
based theo.webm
3 MB, 720x400
>>
File: GOATSICKY.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
GOATSICKY.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>
File: Tomas.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Tomas.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>
Thanks to whoever's posting these. Req: Jack vs. Norwich.
>>
File: giroud.webm (2 MB, 786x420) Image search: [Google]
giroud.webm
2 MB, 786x420
>>
File: mesut.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
mesut.webm
2 MB, 640x360
>>63460334
I dont have that one. Plus I'm off to bed now lad. I have responsibilities at work ;_;
>>
>>63460390
No problem mate, appreciated all the same.
>>
>>63460334
someone might have it in better quality but here it is
>>
File: 1444022158675.png (651 KB, 697x713) Image search: [Google]
1444022158675.png
651 KB, 697x713
>webbum bro right now
>>
bellends is arses best player this season
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 615x410) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 615x410
ARSENAL ARE SO FUCKING REAL HOLY SHIT!

YOU GOT OLIVIER “HOLD ON AFTER I SCORE THIS I’M GONNA DROP THE HOTTEST PHOTOSHOOT OF 2015" GIROUD

ALEXIS “LE CUT INSIDE AND EMBARRASS YOUR RIGHT BACK” SANCHEZ

HECTOR “BARCA GONNA MISS A NIGGA AFTER ONLY 1 YEAR STARTING, FUCK THAT SHIT ENJOY ALVES BITCH ASS LOL” BELLERIN

FRANCIS “HOT DAMN WASTED 6 YEARS OF MY CAREER ON FUCKING LOAN TIME TO GET REAL NIGGA” COQUELIN

MESUT “HOW MAY I ASSIST YOU SHIT ON A NIGGA” ÖZIL

MATTHEIU “RATHER PLAY WITH THIS TRAINWRECK THAN NEWCASTLE” DEBUCHY

SANTI “MALAGA JUST GONNA GIVE A NIGGA AWAY LIKE THAT, TIME TO GET TROPHIES” CAZORLA

ALEX “I KILLED CHELSEA IN AUGUST AND WON ANOTHER SHIELD” OXLADE-CHAMBERLAIN

NACHO “CAVIAR OF LEFT BACKS” MONREAL

HOLY FUCK THESE ARE THE REALEST NIGGAS IN FOOTBALL

HERE'S SOME DIALOGUE FROM A MATCH:
DEFENDING SANCHEZ
SANCHEZ: DON'T MAKE ME SHIT ON A NIGGA
Darmian: Please Alexis I'll suck your dick please don't do it I obey
SANCHEZ: DON'T MAKE ME SHIT ON A NIGGA
SANCHEZ: IM BOUTTA SHIT ON A NIGGA
SANCHEZ POWERFULLY BLASTS IN A GOAL OVER PAST DARMIAN OVER DE GEA
SANCHEZ: DAMN. Just shit on a nigga. Another fucking day in London.
>>
Lads I need ur advice idk if I should go to University for Economics or Business administration.
Also
Request Alexis dribble vs Dortmund
>>
>>63460565
You missed out Kos. Plus Cech
>>
>>63460620
depends on school but you can do more with BBA in accounting or finance
>>
>>63460491
kill yourself
>>
>>63460620
both are good. I'm bias cause I'm finishing up economics now.

graduate school options are better with economics. the only way you'll make money in both if you go the way which requires a lot of stats and numbers.

BUt in either case your first year will consist of taking intro econ courses and you can make your decision then.
>>
>>63460620
i would follow business administration, i've been studying that and economics for over 3 years and economics is killing me slowly from inside, it's interesting tho
>>
>>63460696
Right now I'm looking at Guelph, Brock, McMaster and Laurier
>>63460743
>>63460760
Thanks for the advice lads. I still have some time but wasn't sure which to go for
>>
>>63460823
laurier>mcmaster>brock>guelph

laurier has great coop for business
brock has solid accounting program
>>
>>63460878
Doesn't Brock have a good dual degree program which gives u a law degree from the UK?
>>
>>63460932
not sure but i do know of a dual degree for business where you get bba from brock and a school from europe(germany, ireland, france)

also entering high school averages for admission
http://cudo.cou.on.ca/page.php?id=7&table=9#univ=3,12,25,33&r=1505&y=2013
>>
>>63460823
go to mcmasters for economics
>>
>>63460191
It's only Ray Parlour
>>
>PSG still anxious to land Wenger
>>
>>63462196
Thank fuck. Cannot wait until he fucks off.
>>
File: IMG_1985.png (19 KB, 462x320) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1985.png
19 KB, 462x320
>tfw Walcott is out for two months
>>
>>63462266
>yfw that actually means 4 months
>>
>>63460653
Any suggestions?
>>
>>63460620
If you think you are going to get any sort of administration job straight out of school in a business context, then you better be prepared to be a manager at a Kohl's.

Get a degree in something with actual technical knowledge, not business buzzword bullshit like "synergy"
>>
>>63450985
>Britain gets nuke by France as revenge for agincourt
>America has two choices.
>Nuke France and risk France retaliating with submarine second strikes that could almost assurredly take out every major coastal city in the US. This option would destroy France and cost the Americans unthinkable damages.

>alternatively they could just do nothing and express deep concern. Without risking nuclear annihilation on behalf of a country that has already been BTFO.

You cannot rely on other states for meaningful detterence.
>>
File: JUST.jpg (10 KB, 217x320) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
10 KB, 217x320
>>63462535
>>
It's happening lads.
>>
>Alexis out next season
>>
>>63464971

Hopefully January tbhonest.
>>
>>63450701
>>63450894
The Queen is not the head of State of those countries you idiot.

Embarrassing.
>>
File: 008.jpg (33 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
008.jpg
33 KB, 306x306
Who else ready for the January of #NoSignings
>>
its alright lad
because we'll have #LANS
>>
>>63466458

Wilshere LANS goat when m8
>>
File: HELP.jpg (10 KB, 547x480) Image search: [Google]
HELP.jpg
10 KB, 547x480
>lans
The worst meme of all t-bh
>>
>tfw you lose 3-nil to P$G on FIFA, even with >our A lineup
>>
>>63469185
>cazorshit over ramshere midfield pairing
>not playing ox or welbz on the left
you deserve it
>>
>>63469185
but I thought FIFA wasn't realistic?
>>
>>63469185
>A lineup
>Ramsey and Alexis switching sides
>no Coq
>>
File: ateam.png (195 KB, 344x562) Image search: [Google]
ateam.png
195 KB, 344x562
>>63469185
i shit on my friends and seasons with this formation
>>
>>63460339
underrated goal
>>
File: these arent injuries.png (78 KB, 1164x577) Image search: [Google]
these arent injuries.png
78 KB, 1164x577
>according to /sp/ these are not first team players

Also, daily reminder not to respond to Cest (Tet) or Jewmaican. Report them when they avatarfag (Anime for Cest, Cara for Jewnigger) and when they talk about off-topic stuff.

We are the cure, together we can be rid of the cunts.

>>63469185
>>63469335
>buy super deluxe version of FIFA16
>load it up once
>open 1 pack
>get Arsene Wenger
>get shit players
>never been back on

I need to, but I'm spending way too much money on other things.

>>63465927
>7 first team injured players
>3 substitute/rotation players also injured

Wenger won't buy anybody, you're right. Why? Cause the board won't let him pay £15m+ on a player with no re-sell value. So, at best, we'll get some loans. Then have another Summer of no signings :)
>>
File: Arsenal PW.jpg (1 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Arsenal PW.jpg
1 MB, 1080x1920
>>63452635
From phone wallpaper guy.
>>
File: image.jpg (120 KB, 403x1042) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120 KB, 403x1042
>>63471375
>tfw Walcott has gone the full Wishere cycle
be shit for a long time after being injured - goat it up - get confidence up - finally start to deliver - things are looking bright - get injured - be out for a minimum of 3 months
rinse and repeat, so sick of it
>>
>>63472027
Granted, this is a 3rd party site, I dunno if it's the confirmed time out, or just the assumed time out. Either way.

Wenger signs a GOAT strike in January and we'll challenge for the league and FA Cup. Without one, we won't get either.
>>
>>63471375
Wait, Debuchy is injured again?
>>
>>63472084
Looks like it. Gibbs came on remember?
>>
>>63472084
Wenger said he was 'only tired' when he took him off so yes he probably is.
>>
>>63472095
>>63472100
Let's recall Jenks in January and sell West Ham Debuchy.
>>
>>63472118
Debuchy already reiterated that he tries to remain 'strong' when canal + asked him about his playing time and that he'll wait until December and than looks what happens.
Sounds like he is gone in January.
>>
Thank God for Petr Cech
>>
>>63467880
>forgetting coqueLANS
>>
>>63471375
>theo 2 months
rip season
>>
ABO BTFO BTFO BTFO.

Now shut the fuck up. It's Giroud's fault for not converting all the balls given to him on a plate. Get a better striker and Arsenal will be better.

>>63472245
November and December, he should be back for January, which means Wenger won't feel the need to sign anybody. LANS m8.
>>
>>63472310

>le invisible in every big game man
>le literal 0 touches against Chelsea in 60 minutes one time
>>
File: btfo btfo btfo.png (411 KB, 639x925) Image search: [Google]
btfo btfo btfo.png
411 KB, 639x925
>>63472376
>>
File: hur fucking dur he is lazy.png (9 KB, 463x201) Image search: [Google]
hur fucking dur he is lazy.png
9 KB, 463x201
>>63472376
>>63472389
Yawn. I can keep going, shitposter-kun :3
>>
>>63472376
BOY I SURE DO LOVE MEMES. MEMES ARE MY LIFE. ALL MEMES ARE INHERENTLY TRUE
>>
File: bbbbut ozil is shit.png (8 KB, 471x127) Image search: [Google]
bbbbut ozil is shit.png
8 KB, 471x127
>>63472394
>>63472389
>>63472376
First player to get 6 assists in a row in the HISTORY of the EPL.

First player to get 10 assists in the first 11 games in the HISTORY of the EPL.

Imagine if we had, say, Saurez, Nerman, Messi, Ronaldo or even fucking Ibrahmovic to pass too instead of Giroud?
>>
>Vardy wins the Golden Boot award for October

Do you guys like memes?
>>
>>63472425
Imagine him keeping up this rate of almost 1 assist a game. He's going to shatter the record so hard.
>>
>>63472674vry
Why do pens even count as official goals? Should be footnooted every time someone wanks over a scoring record.
>>
>>63472674
there are always one or two teams,players and maybe managers that meme hard around until December/January.
This season it's Leicester,Tottenham and West Ham with Vardy and the mouth breather who take the annual meme award.
>>
http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/20151109/wenger-why-i-admire-indian-culture

I N T H E L O O
N
T
H
E
L
O
O
>>
>>63473003
>I am an admirer of Indian culture because, historically, through [Mahatma] Gandhi, when you are a young boy you learn about [his non-violence principles] and it has a special meaning to you

Sounds like a 12 year old
>>
>>63473015
Yeah, the French know all about non-violence, what with all the surrendering and all.
>>
>>63473033
Wenger was born in Strasbourg in the 1940's though, he probably has lots of nazi blood in his veins.
>>
>>63473003
has he met panjeet yet
>>
>>63473003

>“On the other hand, when you look here, there is a very big Indian community in England and that's why I was asked by the club to say all this stuff I probably don't believe"
>>
Would you spend 80m on Lewy no questions asked?
>>
>>63473695
It's not my money so yeah.
>>
>>63473003

>went for a curry last night
>had a few drinks afterwards
>walking home
>cramps in my gut, feel like there's a bomb going off in my small intestine
>literally bent over double at various points on the walk home
>my sphincter bravely holds out against the hordes of Indian savagery
>rush in through the front door, tell my gf to evacuate the toilet
>put the tap on full blast when I get in the toilet because I know this is going to be disgustingly noisy
>let out a booming, uninterrupted fart that echoes around the neighbourhood for a good 10 seconds
>weeping tears of relief as I fart squirts of liquid fire from my virgin anus
>flush the toilet about 5 times during the ordeal
>collapse onto the bed and curl up in the foetal position
>finally understand why not all Indian poo can go in the loo
>I'll never mock Panjeet again
>>
>>63473735
You do realise that squatting in a street is just going to make the shit splatter on your ass, right?

Also, Indians don't suffer from those afflictions, because they're accustomed to the spices and fat used in them. So their shit isn't liquid unless they're personally irritated by it.
>>
New Tuesday club lads
>>
http://www.skysports.com/watch/video/10062614/wayne-rooney-slaps-wrestler

>>63474007
http://hwcdn.libsyn.com/p/b/4/9/b495e23714808d19/The_Tuesday_Club_-_The_Charlie_Adams_Suit.mp3?c_id=10255592&expiration=1447168457&hwt=96aa5a7fdc55c8388bd2b482d4786059
>>
lmao la'ds this is a good one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpIRTfSLWI8
>>
>>63474135
>he is only a scorer of penalty
Lel.
>>
>>63474135
I'm tired of this disgusting invasion of foreigners in the English game. Why waste all this time with overrated shite like Monreal when you could've bought Luke Shaw or Gibbs. Bellerin is the biggest fraud of them all, Carl Jenkinson is just as good without the shitty accent and injury problems. Jack is clearly better than Santi Cazorla in everything but fitness. I mean lets be honest here. A malaga reject and an over the man that the finest footballers in the world have acknowledged as the creme de la creme, the best of the best gets to start for what? Because muh two feet. He doesn't have the passion or the stomach for a proper derby match. The french, germans, and south americans can stay though, they're cool
>>
>>63474258
I didn't start watching Arsenal in 1998 to see a bunch of spanish accented cunts takeover our beloved english club
>>
File: hi.gif (49 KB, 923x885) Image search: [Google]
hi.gif
49 KB, 923x885
>EXCELLENT NEWS: Aaron Ramsey, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, & Hector Bellerin all expected to be fit for Arsenal's next game vs WBA.
>>
>>63474336
would love to see what campbell has to offer while playing with bellerin tho, i wouldn't put the ox in the starting 11
>>
File: Photo on 10-11-2015 at 14.51 #2.jpg (94 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 10-11-2015 at 14.51 #2.jpg
94 KB, 1080x720
r8 my keyring :D
>>
File: Photo on 10-11-2015 at 14.51 #3.jpg (93 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 10-11-2015 at 14.51 #3.jpg
93 KB, 1080x720
>>63474354
+ reverse
>>
>>63474354
He's a money pilfering rat who's ruined one of the biggest clubs in football history
>>
File: wenger thinks of the children.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
wenger thinks of the children.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>Premier League Manager of the Month: March 1998, April 1998, October 2000, April 2002, September 2002, August 2003, February 2004, August 2004, September 2007, December 2007, February 2011, February 2012, September 2013, March 2015, October 2015
>>
>>63474363
:<
but he was fast and good
he couldn't help it that his ankles were made of glass
>>
>>63472919
>the mouth breather
That Jesus Lizard track always pops into my head whenever there's a close-up of his face.
>>
>>63474407
It's kinda mean, I know he can't help it since his tounge is apparently simply too big for his mouth but holy shit he looks like a grade A retard.
>>
>>63450701
These countries are eligible. We don't want America though as they'll mess up our Commonwealth Games.
>>
>>63472674
Vardy isn't a meme, he's the hero that English football needs. Taking back the prem from the overpaid diving dago cunts and generic pacey black kids.
>>
File: 1394302325356.jpg (2 MB, 2048x1458) Image search: [Google]
1394302325356.jpg
2 MB, 2048x1458
>>63474363
The money Arsenal got for him went in to building London Colney.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 127

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.