[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ITT CHAT/DISCUSSIONS: GREEK EDITION Last thread was up for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 185
File: 1463578369130.png (73 KB, 1545x422) Image search: [Google]
1463578369130.png
73 KB, 1545x422
>ITT CHAT/DISCUSSIONS: GREEK EDITION
Last thread was up for a few days due to lewdness.
Only purebloods survived
>Please submit your (you)'s in an orderly fashion.
I have always anticipated that I will become the OP. I am destiny. I am no man, I am dynamite.

>This is a thread dedicated to everyone that wants this board to be about dicks, tits, attention-whoring, circle-jerking, you know the deal. Give ideas and suggestions on how to find a cure, except US Mexican residents naturally for they are the ailment of this board

Also, not know thyself, will thyself.

>Otherwise converse, complain, shitpost, troll each other. Do whatever your heart desires, but not that, you filthy animal.
>Chat General - Take a pic in your current state, or die.
>>Music Discussion (Post some of your low-tier music)
>>What are you doing?
>>Why you are a fucking NEET weirdo? (it's not cool if you're cool)
>>Video Games(?)?
>>Books you're currently reading
>>Films etc.
>General Discussion
>You have to follow these guidelines, you'll be dicked to death if you don't, just post some content so other anons get to roast you.
>Who cares if this is a meet-up board, after all.
>This isn't exactly a rate thread but if that is truly what you seek OP will never deliver. So stop asking.
>>
File: 2016-05-21_05_10_27.gif (2 MB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-21_05_10_27.gif
2 MB, 480x480
Heil.

I am listening to some pretty good fugues and the new Death Grips album.

Well, I am mostly reading.

For books, it's currently the "Confessions of an English Opium Eater" and poetry. Keats especially. I can give literature recommendations.
>>
Let me tell you what, assumption threads are proper roast threads.
90% assumed about me is straight roast.
>>23811715
Teach me how to blue eye and ascend to true aryan status.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dA1Jbx1fluY
This is quite nice, I'm finding new music at a quite decent frequency atm.

My life is stressful because other people make it stressful, I just want to eat leeks man.
Also, give me your recipes. I'm not creative in the kitchen anymore.
>>
hi

it's friday night and i'm here. i have no life. i am getting ready to watch a movie and eat some chocolate though, so there's that
>>
>>23811749
Woo, happy Friday. I'll be taking a nap.
>>
>>23811771
have a good nap
>>
File: picture267.jpg (96 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
picture267.jpg
96 KB, 1280x720
Oh yeah today's Friday.
Oh yeah I'm drunk.
Oh yeah I'm high.
Oh yeah I'm a fucking slave.

A SLAVE TO THE MUSIC.
21 years musician. AMA ITT/CHAT.
>>
is things were not bad enough, i just realized that im lightly balding on the back on my head. im 21. might just kill myself already
>>
>>23811791
Hf
>>
File: 1463530166719.jpg (449 KB, 700x467) Image search: [Google]
1463530166719.jpg
449 KB, 700x467
BITCH STOP PLAYING GAMES WITH MY HEART
>>
File: IMG_20160521_053450.jpg (80 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160521_053450.jpg
80 KB, 480x640
The apple trees are blooming.
>>23811737
Having terminal autism in its last stage helps greatly.

https://youtu.be/xWa9sJzgM4A https://youtu.be/nhnBoXfQJRw
The Russian song is good if you ignore the video. The other one is just a song that I really like. Very melancholic, and the words are very fitting.

We all do, my man.
Have you tried cold bortsch?
>>
>>23811861
That sounds hard to achieve in a short amount of time, I'm severely impatient.
Obviously I had to watch the video now, it was even better than the song. Is that the russian equivalent to 1D?
I wish I could understand the text with the second one, I reckon that'd give me a bit more insight.
>>23811803
Yee, party.
>>
>>23812000
You know, it helps to call people plebs and subhuman degenerates whenever they disagree with you. Makes it a faster ascent in the real of autism.

kek, I guess. I'm pretty sure it's just some kids messing around, but it came out very well.

It's a bitch to translate, the words are even somewhat awkward in Latvian.
>>
>>23812022
I don't think that'd work, you subhuman degenerate pleb.
I can feel the cataracts closing in on me.
If it's not professionally produced then most definitely it worked out well for them. Sweet hairdos aswell.
I can see the appeal nonetheless, sometimes I wish I was a bit more open when it came to music.
>>
>>23812096
Keep doing it. It would benefit to start browsing R9K immediately and practising your "REE" everyday.

I'm mostly stuck on classical shite and some miscellaneous stuff.

https://youtu.be/Zf9I8CIMOFM
This is God-tier folk that I sometimes listen to. Finnish is a beautiful langauge.
https://youtu.be/MQKV72k0a1c
https://youtu.be/ZLNaW-TxjuQ
Some fugues I discovered recently. Probably not your aisle.
https://youtu.be/BZM5g8kxTCY
Really dreamy song with folk themes.
>Long didst I seek the Northern maiden

That Swedish song was very good, by the way.
>>
>>23812212
These are all things new to me. Scrabbling as we're conversing.
I was into classical a long time ago but I find peace in turmoil more so than what'd by definition be soothing.
I actually really struggle with the finnish language because their accent in Swedish sounds really creepy. Most finns are forced to learn swedish in school but the accent is just off.
I can however, despite not prioritizing listening to it, appreciate classical music. Something about it seems so masterful.
I'd have to say I like the last one the most. I can see myself listening to this, thank you for the efforts my slav friend.
Also to answer your previous question about food. I haven't tried Bortsch at all, warm or cold.
I'm not really new to cooking but I'm just incredibly closeminded when it comes to what different flavours go together. I've been cooking for 8-9 years give or take but feel as inexperienced as ever.
>>
>>23812280
For me, although I know quite a bit of classical in terms of variety, I tend to relisten to lots of stuff by Bach. I'm actually bit bothered by that sometimes as I could be listening to some really interesting and different pieces, but I guess I find comfort in those same pieces. I guess it has grown one me.
By the way, ever listen to Death Grips?

Cold bortsch is simple food. Get kefir, Google that stuff up, dump a litre in a big salad bowl or whatever, add pickled, grated beets, although non-picked boiled beets work as well, boil some unpeeled potatoes, not too many, unpeeled them once they're soft, dice em and at them as well. Afterwards add cucumbers, radishes and whatever greens you eat. You can add fresh dills or leeks if you want to. It's better when it has some lemon juice added depending on taste. Serve with sour cream, salt and pepper. It's lazy summer food as it takes at most twenty minutes to make. And you are supposed to cool it if it is bit too warm, so it is also very refreshing.

Google that stuff up for better instructions.
>>
>>23812298
I forgot to mention, but boiled eggs are essential. And when you do get pickled beets, add the marinade from the beets to soup as well as it helps to make it pink and balance the sourness.
>>
File: Snapshot_20160521_2.jpg (106 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Snapshot_20160521_2.jpg
106 KB, 1280x720
>>23811715
but can you give classical music recommendations

>>23811737
lel, wat were the cyberbulliez saying
how stressful we talking here? gonna need some details so I can empathize the correct amount

>>23811749
it's ok. I have no life either. what movie are you gonna watch?

>>23811861
your camera makes everything look like some kind of oil painting lel. bretty cool though, qt blooming trees. I love this time of year
>>
File: 1462546041549.png (182 KB, 600x367) Image search: [Google]
1462546041549.png
182 KB, 600x367
>>23812616
It depends on what you already like though. I need some details.

My camera is so bad it's actually good.
>>
>>23812626
that kind of changes a lot, but right now I'm in the mood for stuff that's longer-winded than fugues. would prefer it to be a bit sad in tone, and I don't care about composers

do you have any pictures of the sea with that camera? would be a nice one
>>
File: IMG_20160520_232944892.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160520_232944892.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
Hello new fucking bread how are y'all doing tonight guess I'll ask for a weather report from around the world
Been pretty damn chilly over here even tho summer is around the corner haven't really seen the blue sky in a while but I don't think I can complain. Its a good 55F and was windy af had a dumb plam tree branch
slam in my backyard as usually those fuckers are so loud

Failed hard at taking a head balancing pic but what tha fuck eves

Heres some shity iky musica
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StfLy3pzno0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17L-QaTq3LA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIEm2hZqcX4

>>23811861
God damn I thought the intro was going to be cringy but those incestral brothers can really sing and prance about the lord and his holiness that shit was so god damn catchy it hurts my dick
>>
File: Before_and_after_his_first_hit.jpg (2 MB, 1836x3264) Image search: [Google]
Before_and_after_his_first_hit.jpg
2 MB, 1836x3264
>>23812554
Thats odd as fuck cause some places don't even bother checking while some do that ish right away. Guess domino's does not care about my identity but god they get here so fast in this city its pretty ridiculous. Is buying pizza the first thing ppl do when they still a card? I thought they'd go but a boat or something. I'd probably do that to everyone especially if its a kid handing me a card I don't trust no body mang
I'm an emotional statue when i worked I just tried to act as professional as possible since I'm just a secret degenerate, I remember being told I look creepy as well when i smile to much so i'll take that advice. Wish my last job tipped only been tipped like twice cause I's wash tha car good like mister boss man said so lol.
Its either I get that class b from the place my brother works which is like half assed license since its just F150 bus with no air brakes. Or I do the full CDL deal on my own my mom has been telling me to go work with her at the LA metro but I feel like I'm too young to sell out and drive a city bus. Usually its mid aged black drivers who do that and I've already aged like 10 years if you can tell by my old DL pic
God damn I can see all the fucking unstoppable excitement in your brow, you looked so happy lol

>>23812533
Shit I'm glad you posted that link cause I couldn't find shit on the catalog at all, good looking famdingo
And jesus I should tell my grandma that before she goes over there, shes pretty damn religious is very good at speaking tongue during a prayer and scaring that shit out of some kids
>>
>>23812645
https://youtu.be/k4tAngFgku4
https://youtu.be/D3TWEXIkndg
This is a very curious piece. The introduction sets off a very melancholic vibe. It follows that and extaposion continues until it starts all over again. Towards the middle a new theme introduces itself rather unexpectedly. It's a very stark contrast to rest of the piece, as in if it sounded very dreamy and contemplative, that part would sound like a person that has awoken from some slumber and is desperately in need of something, yearning for something clearly lost. It's very violent there. It dies out very soon and is taken over by the already familiar theme that you heard at the beginning and finishes off nicely. Apparently Mozart's mother died around the time it was composed. If it was written in his distress, his feeling are surely most obvious in the middle. Not even the first and the third movements with their obvious discontent can match that very haunting short passage in the middle. It's like fire right there. This is my favourite movement from any of Mozart's sonatas. I actually dont particularly like the rest of them, but this is simply excellent. It's tempting to relisten it for purely the middle part, but I've noticed that is a sure way to kill the novelty and grow sick of otherwise sweet and soothing things, so I don't recommend that.
https://youtu.be/_yvwJt40ZWg
https://youtu.be/P_VNdpzt-EI

Not with this one. It's a tablet camera lel.
>>23812691
It was shown to me as a joke at first, but I actually wound up liking it very much. It's a New Years tune.
>>23812695
I don't think they would be so quick to do that if it happens for religious reasons and in private though.
>>
>>23812750
lel that was a new years tune idk if anyone would want to listen to that while their drunk but who knows I really started digging it near the end of it. And i hope so but if I was an officer of the law I'd probably arrest someone who was speaking tongue just to spit them but thats why I'm not a bloody cop. And to be honest you could probably get arrested or charged for doing that in certain cities in the states, theres a pretty strong atheist community growing here in california so who knows.

Think I'm sighing off for the night, I'll catch all of (You)s on the flip side
>>
File: Snapshot_20160521_2.png (588 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Snapshot_20160521_2.png
588 KB, 640x480
dr pavel, im cia
>>
>>23813410
How's winter? Ausfag haha
>>
Trying to bump.
>>
>>23813661
Hasn't really started yet, 6°C/18°C the temperatures for today. 30mm of rain this week expected but I'll take that with a pinch of salt
>>23813678
you failed
>>
>>23812298
It's all preferences, don't change who you are just because society tells you to!!
I haven't heard of Death grips. I'm listening to No Love right now and not sure what I think of this.
This bortsch sounds pretty delicious, especially considering you can dump whatever in it, serve it with sourcream and brap all done. Michelin.
I love boiled eggs in soups. First time experiencing it was in a nettle soup and that shit was bomb.
>>23812616
C-calling me names.
Nah but it's always the same shit, assumption threads have gone stale as hell because it's either faggot, JB, selfcentered and vain or all combined.
It's like people aren't even trying anymore, you feel me?
Let me comfortnap on your quilt.
When I get stressed I get annoyed and not really stressed at all. People around me can't seem to keep to themselves but feel the need to bother others about petty shit.
>>23813410
Looking real investigatory there fine sir.
I only carry corn starch and leeks.
>>
>>23813771
If I remove your luscious locks, will you die?
>>
File: 20180505_164504.jpg (162 KB, 700x735) Image search: [Google]
20180505_164504.jpg
162 KB, 700x735
same pic

>Music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVToF1gHapc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_T_U_v8fV4M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HD1okZpPwzg

>What are you doing?
just dropping owed (You)s before heading out to the city

>Vidya
Dark Souls 3
Finally making some progress but still getting grief'd

>>23811715
Morning lad
How satisfying is it to flip that fone open and closed tho?

>>23811737
Aye Swedanon
link was chill

>>23811803
nice shirt

>>23811861
I liked the second link

>>23812616
>dat hair
I for real want to grow my hair out, so many things I want to try with it ;-;

>>23812691
Day is bretty nice so far, a little hot but the clouds are helping with that.
head balancing pic is bretty good too

>>23813410
heyy Ausina
>>
>>23809695
Thanks bboxanon it's kind of fun to practice randomly throughout the day, maybe I'll run into someone to bbox battle.
>I atomize this and freeze it in carbonite
I replicate this in ms paint before 4-d printing it to hang on my life stream
>pure
just l00d my shite up pham

>>23809998
c:
kek turn them britches into Sea world always
l8 response to this but I'm sure it felt good to be done with work
how great would it be if everyone could play some kind of instrument. I mean it's really hypocritical of me to say that because I suxs but still would be really nice to be able to play with anyone at anytime it felt right
>music
damn hombre got shut down real fast :[
That was really nice though, digging dat grief
ayyy me to on the friends, besides roommates
I would if I could, app cash income would be quite nice
Ay am vanilla now with the fets but I'm open to new thangs ;D Also I wonder people with the candlewax fetish, does that really feel good? bout to try it out right now brb
He really likes cowboys but nah haha he's just a "good ol'e boy" from the south. Same here on the western style shooting
My cousin claims he can do the quickdraw shots up to 30 yards now. I believe him honestly, that's all he does is outdoorsy shite. Last time he came over he busted out an AR15, a Glock, and a Tomahawk kek he's cool afuq tho
You should for sho, you don't have to worry about bones or anything. Just dat str8 meat. I've never tried to suck the marrow out of the spine tho kek, sounds metal af
buttons grew on me fast c:
>>
>>23810047
I have many a time :c
they also blocked off all the ways to get to these nice spots on the creek. Kind of closed the exploring the woods option forever

Ty and same to you. My favorite photoshop is still the Last Supper one you made a while back. Top tier

Ye, that's a fortunate thing about this place is it connect others who are go through similar things.
I'm surrounded by a crowd constantly of people 10+ years older than me due to work. Most people don't want to talk about stuff like this unfortunately. So it's nice to come here and it's kinda the norm.
Tru that, there is always going to be at least one person out there who doesn't like you or what you do
I see what you are saying, tho sometimes, dependent on who it is, I have this habit of kinda flinging myself at person once they show a deeper level than the norm of niceness or even remember something about me. Which I feel like can be overbearing at times for the other.
Hopefully they keep chat bread format alive for future feggots
I agree and facing myself is something I've been trying to do more of lately instead of looking for ways to cover it up, it's tuff tho but it has brought some inner peace with certain issues.
Good to hear, do you ever get tired of all the question about school kek

>>23811362

I tried to say it kek
http://vocaroo.com/i/s01nNa5MXwVh
is a hard "sh" or "che" at the end?
I struggled with this for a bit
>T-thanks
n-no homo of course

>>23811614
magestic afuq

>>23812221
10/10 for dat benis uniform combo unnnf <3
>part 2
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1GPMMa5D5qW
kek glad it got the laffs, you have to really focus to understand sometimes. It deserves it's own language
awh shite, stacking it big now
20$ is a phat a tip dammmn, maybe benis tricks works better on the bois
Nice to hear work is getting better for you tho
how is lyfe besides werk, your back still giving you trouble?
>>
File: 4QZakT.gif (1 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
4QZakT.gif
1 MB, 320x180
>>23810044
jej used mirror effect
here is original feggy ass gif
>
make one!

I'm out tho, stay cool anuns
>>
File: wew.jpg (83 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
wew.jpg
83 KB, 720x960
My tired face and fat angle but Idc
I was practicing face cake for tomorrow

>>23811715
Remember that soviet era razor you spoke of once, I dreamed I was using it to cut myself kek

>>23811267

You also use tbqh when asking for something, you also use "that is so to say" a lot

Well, since you'll be sad for sometime now you won't use it much

Ok, when done with school

>:x-p
Pwes ;-;

She'd probably faint before she could say anything, I should link it to her sometime

Fuck day passed quickly and I haven't done much.

>>23811310
>>23811314
Ty

>>23811358
Turtle <3
>>
File: _20160521_194459.jpg (210 KB, 1024x524) Image search: [Google]
_20160521_194459.jpg
210 KB, 1024x524
>>23812917
I think listening to Cheeki Breeki's whilst drinking is quite the experience in itself.

Probably, it's disturbing the public peace, I think, if you do it obnoxiously loudly in public. Being a police officer here is quite shit, a few years ago they were literally making protests. To paraphrase them they were complaining low wages and that as a reason for corruption.
>>23813410
>Australian
>PEOPLE
wew
>>23813771
I don't care much for society.

That's what I thought as well. Then I started listening to them ironically since it's /mu/ meme music. Then I wound up realising there is no thing as ironically liking something, so I wound up liking them sincerely.

Yes, it's also good if cooked on a pan and then diced and added to soup. Nettle soup is pretty similar to sorrel soup, you ever try that?
>>23814157
Very.
>>23814169
As "sh". Very accurate actually. I'm impressed lad.
>>23814218
Meen so shiny and thin. Them lips though.

Yes, my "stanoks". Why would you ruin a perfectly fine instrument of fine shaving with such drastic acts? It's bit strange though.

I like to explain things with that phrase since my speech can stretch out a lot.

Sad? No. I had good news today. I can't tell what of it, but it could be potentially something very helpful to my efforts. Now, I can't speak on it, least it won't happen. My mood is the opposite of sad now. And also you're almost done with your ride, so it's refreshing and I'm glad for you.

>Pwes
What did she mean by this?

Oh don't scare an older woman like that.

What did you do besides making your hair look really, really long? How long is your hair?
>>
File: @!@#@$#@$#@%%%$#%.jpg (49 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
@!@#@$#@$#@%%%$#%.jpg
49 KB, 800x600
>>23814263
I meant flat-fat face angle but ty

Good news? I want to know pwes(pls)
I won't jinx you I promise

She's not that old actually, she's 39 I think , something like that

Up to my butt kek, I got formal shoes, I only had sneakers and such
That's pretty much it I guess, nothing fun or productive

What about you.

>>23814169
Whaat that is really sad, boi are they jerks

Ty Turtle, I think my favorite was first one I made for BJ

I'm going to ask again pls don be mad, what is your job
I will keep checking on these threads hoprefully
I think we all should set a date in the future in which we all come on, one day when BJ and rest are visiting tho so they can know too
Not really, I mean you're nice enough to ask it makes me glad someone cares.
>>
>>23814318
Alright, alright, well, there is an experimental group that is designed so you can finish HS in one year from the comfort of your home. You still need to sign up for it in a school, as in you will write the finals there, on the location, as all official, graduation tests need to be written in person, but all the tests that aren't finals are done online. So basically it means that I am very likely to finish school this year and get in an university the next. I'm a lucky bastard like that, in as much life takes a lot from me but it also gives hack in these strange ways. This is not my first spring of being JUST'ed and getting stuff fixed during the summer and being all set through coincidence and luck. What I am saying is that everything is going my way and I need to seize that opportunity. Hopefully this program will still happen in my hometown, if it doesn't, it will happen in a town very nearby and I don't care where I write my finals at anyways. It could be in Pskov or Tel-Aviv for all I care.

My mother is much older.

Wow, that's very long. When did you last cut them? Very impressive.

Morning I spent reading, then I heard my good news, read some more and slept.
>>
>>23814359
I'm struggling with what to write is response to THIS , I don't want to overreact but those are such great news
I really wish it works out for you, this is so convenient I'm trying my best not to jinx it
And don't take any finals by the juice

I once asked you, you mentioned she was 50 something

Exactly three years ago, it was shoulder length

I need to sleep properly tonight for my face looks really tired
I have a feeling I forgot something, I do not know what exactly.
>>
>>23814387
The ministry of education is considering blending it with night school. Hopefully they won't as it might complicate things. That is why I am weary of setting my hopes all too high, but my heart is beating very heavily now and I'm struggling to remain cautious of such things. I will know by August. Lot of my life is due to uncertainties. It won't be anyhow certain until I am in an university, only then I will be able to catch a breath.
kek

Yes..

Why didn't you cut it? It looks nice thiugh.

So early to bed tonight?
Yes, you did, but I will remind you once you are done with everything kek.
>>
>>23814432
I know, August seems such a long time from now considering how vital this step is
Well June is almost here and from there it's only two months, they'll pass hopefully

I never grew my hair and I wanted to try it, but I never really untie it tho, on very little occasions

Yes maybe in an hour, I need to rest my face a little for it looks awful

I feel I forgot many things but right now I have so much on my mind, stupid things I hate to bother with normally but it's a day that I have to get through.
>>
>>23814507
Time is running quickly now. I'm not worried about the time passing now, as I know ir will, but as to what will happen.

Always with the bun.

That's really early for you. Don't worry about any bullshit, just go there, play your part and come home. I know you might not think much of it, but I'm proud of you, in a strange way I guess. I'm yearning for that one day when I will be able to return from my lectures and daily doings, complain to everyone here of asinine professors and, you know, share university feels. Hopefully you will all be here.
>>
File: IMG_20160521_120514436.jpg (2 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160521_120514436.jpg
2 MB, 1440x2560
Hello friends came here to say hi to everyone.
>>23811715
Hello
>>23811737
Hi
>>23811803
Hi
>>23811861
I like nature
>>23812616
Geology chick hello. I think
>>23812691
Fav poster
>>23813410
How are you not banned
>>23814157
Drink a beer with
>>23814218
Aye heya!

OK will return u's when I can. Got to go now.
>>
File: IMG_20160521_221433.jpg (87 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160521_221433.jpg
87 KB, 640x480
>>23814533
SLAVIC
DEATH
GRIPS
MACHINE
>>
>>23814524
Speaking of paces, thread is rather slow, where have all the bastards gone

Are you saying this on purpose, anyhow I appreciate that you tbqh, your support means a lot
I will be, even if at some point in future I signed off it will be after I check on you and Bish, make sure you'll be alright without me ;-D
You deserve it more than me tbqh.
>>
>>23814524
And Rouge, but I have a feeling he'll disappear one day without telling his plan.
>>
File: IMG_20160521_205013.jpg (108 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160521_205013.jpg
108 KB, 480x640
>>23814557
I think those normal scum must be doing normie things. (^;

You often help me with my mood, so I thought I should try and get yours up, although I'm very shit at this. Here is a picture though, I think you might like it.
It's sad. Not that it is bad, but there is much sadness to it. This period of my life has been very strange.
I think you have done more than enough to earn where you are at.

>>23814566
I think he will give a closure if anything happens.
>>
File: webcam-toy-photo1 (4).jpg (35 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-photo1 (4).jpg
35 KB, 800x600
Shiny grip~
>>
>>23814584
What am I looking at?
>>
File: IMG_20160521_123053172.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160521_123053172.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
>>23814157
I'd say its a little bit of the oppiste still pretty cloudy today and I'm sure the wind is going to pick up again and fuck my shit up, snag a decent pic of my daily struggle. And fuck man how far have you gotten in DS3? Took a long break after my save got croupted cuz PC master race. Last part I was on was the boss fight with the Abyss Watcher then I got permamad and I had a decent set up going too :[
>>
File: Now_You_Better_Watch_Out.webm (265 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Now_You_Better_Watch_Out.webm
265 KB, 640x480
>>23814169
I thank you for admiring this magestic bull man

>>23814218
You look more worried than tired in this pic, like someone fucked up big time. Still thats a nice ass straighten out dew you could most likely knock someone out if you whipped that shit at someone. Not me tho think my people have gotten enough whipping...or maybe its time to start doing again.

>>23814263
That probably the best way to experience most rus music for me since I don't understand a lick of russian unfortunately
Wow those police are a god sent I guess I want to say the LAPD did that before but if they did the whole city would have been on fire. But shit I'm surprised they had small wages even tho they were pretty corrupted guess that money is going to the chiefs and higher ups. There was some shit on the news last week about some police department have some sex scandal with some girl when she was 16 think she was 19 or 20 when she brought it to the light. Moral of the story ppl with power will always be corrupted in some way.

>>23814533
You fucking flatter me man I guess I should start trying harder now. Is that a bandage or a coaster?

And enjoy this shitty webm I did like 10 mins ago
>>
>>23814718
I dont speak much Russian myself tbqh.

Well, they got organised pretty well. It's actually the bad budgeting that makes the comparatively small wages. Although it might be better around now as I have no information on police and it's state. More or less the only people that really complain about police are lower class bydlos who, when they do get in trouble, get there because they are doing something actually illegal. A good way to spot an uneducated pleb is to see someone whining about police and claiming they are fags or whatever if you are from here. Bydlos in general have this retarded resentment against everything associated with law enforcement it's almost ridiculous.
>>
>>23814549
Haha nice shedding, just to grip my dragon everyday 10/10
>>23814584
Shiny
>>23814718
Good webm m8, wish I had time I'd set it on repeat.
>>
File: IMG_20160521_213657.jpg (741 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160521_213657.jpg
741 KB, 1536x2048
Lesson learned, never tell the barber to do what they think is best. Always go in prepared.
Always bring your towel.

>Music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tg1HlZxsfmU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cr-SqRWImmI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjR7p0xpeok
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HH9vR_iJOqU

>Doing
Going through some photos I took on a walk, went over some more papers getting an average of 70% right, which is a D I think or hope.
>Films/TV
Sammy J & Randy in Ricketts Lane
>>23814533
>No hello
*Sad* Hai.
>>23814160
>it's kind of fun to practice randomly throughout the day,
Someone finally gets me!
>bbox battle.
*Whoosh*
I have arrived.
>Stream
I braid it into a cow.
>L00d
Oh boy. :D
>Pontus
Great tune.
>Onda
I feel like I've heard this from a film, good choice though.
>>23813410
>im cia
Oh Taro, my burgers been flipped and we must spaghetti.

Any juicy gossip, Ausi?
>>23812691
>report from around the world
It's a bit dark, with light patches of rain.
>Head balancing
Just gif it up, senpai.
>Voodoo
Brti chill beat, any more songs?
>>23812616
That picture...I'm missing my hair too much...
Just.
>>23811737
>assumption threads
>Just discovering passive aggressiveness.

>Recipes
3 rashes of bacon
4/5 eggs
(Uncle Bens) Rice
1 Spring onion
Mature chedder cheese.
Chilli sauce

It make's egg fried rice that'll last you for two days.
>>23811715
Recommend me a thought provoking book, that's not just a philosophers nightly rag.
>>
File: 1459248821461.jpg (765 KB, 1928x2098) Image search: [Google]
1459248821461.jpg
765 KB, 1928x2098
>>23814875
>>
>>23814897
How many of these have you made or saved?
>>
File: webcam-toy-photo4 (4).jpg (49 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-photo4 (4).jpg
49 KB, 800x600
>>23814577
>Checked

Got cornered by my parents, and on this particular night they choose to suggest therapy and ask me about why i changed, I think I'm out of tears for the week

Speak of the devil right :-D

Strange indeed, but it was rather helpful, this is a bad timing for such convo for I am pretty emotional rn and extremely melancholic

I hope he does

>>23814609
>Pic related
Trying to hide my post-tears red nose.

>>23814718
I am a fuck up.
Provide 1m radius personal space
Nah you solid squatter I respect that, no whipping for you.
Lol wtf is happening in that webm.

>>23814802
OuO~
>>
>>23814875
Well hello
>>
>>23814944
Good day, where did thou go?
>>
File: IMG_20160522_001037.jpg (73 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160522_001037.jpg
73 KB, 640x480
How the moon shines!
Sleep.
What light satin rays...
Sleep.
Above, hush, hush, these lines.
Sleep.
Below sleep the silvery bays.
Grave liquid.

Something impromptu.
>>23814902
All and none.
>>23814933
Why on this day in particular? You already have enough stress. It's pretty inconsiderate. Are you OK now? Relatively.

Poor meen. ;_;
>>
>>23814956
How the moon shines!
Sleep.
What light satin rays...
Can't.
Above, hush, hush, these lines.
Sleep.
Below eek the silvery bays.
Grave; liquid.

This should be better. Why am I trying to do this kek
>>
>>23814764
At least we're on the same boat then, I'll still listen until my ears fall off
Oh that makes more since I think I'm just to use to hearing about bad police since its a hot topic over here. And hell you can say that about anything the lower class don't like I'm just surprised they all got together to go complain about something, usually just a hand full old weirdos since younger poorer folks don't care about that shit. At least theres a general appreciation for law enforcement over there very jaded over here me being on the fence about them, but thats a cultural thing I guess.

>>23814875
Thanks famdingo going have to cut the next one alot better next time, felt pretty made in china like. Don't be playing this at work

>>23814875
Think its going to be getting pretty dark soon here to idk if I'll rain tho, let me go make a sacrifice to some rain god
>Just gif it up, senpai.
It took my ass like ten minutes to get that thing balanced wonder if I could even pull that off

Got a couple its Manu Dibango, dude made a ton of music they say even helped invite diso. But I don't really believe most of that
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2N7KcDyHvU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=As57aHP_irE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F71QElC6fTI

>>23814933
Muh that explains alot but who da fudge cares
Jesus thats pretty far seems like a great exercise testing someone reactions like that, but 3ft of personal space already seems like your default radius when your in bad mood and don't want a soul near you.
T-thank ya masta ya don't knou wat that meens to lowly ol nig like me, I-I'll make show to tell evwrybody in spookville bout yo kindiss
>Lol wtf is happening in that webm.
A lot of shitty decisions in filming it and not practicing my moves, I'll delt once I get enough downvotes
>>
>>23815063
Most of the people are pretty neutral about police. I mean, there is no real reason to dislike them, nor are there reasons for inverse. They are however pretty incompetent at times, but I think that is more of a problem stemming from bad organisation and alike.
>>
>>23814953
Thou innit far, saving battery haha. Getting home soon so all innit bad.
>>
File: This isn't ASDA....png (72 KB, 1700x939) Image search: [Google]
This isn't ASDA....png
72 KB, 1700x939
>>23815125
>Thou innit far,
Doth thou speak the English tongue?
>Innit bad
I do believe a low battery is indeed quite bad.
...Quite.
>>23815063
>rain god
>Not doing a daily rain dance
>Not making your own well
What kind man in [current year] are you?
>Pull it off
You can give it a go, if I could balance on my head I'd do it and do it for mother Russia.
>Music
Manu sounds pretty chill, tbqh tyfam
>>23814956
>All and none.
Dude you're so deep the Chinese are naming you the plant of the year.
>>
>>23815264
>Doth thou speak the English tongue?
I'm well versed in many tongues of human kind. Agreed, low battery is quite terrible. Will be able to replenish soon!
>>
>>23815071
I'd say their over confinement over here, they spend so many resources on busting petty crimes like going completely tactical on a house rad because of a anonymous tip then do the exact opposite when it comes to serious things. Like that whole Christopher Dorner situation in 2013 they end up trapping him in a cabin in Big Bear but then that cabin just sets on fire. Think they said they had no other option and I don't think the department even paid the owner of the house afterwards about the damage. Big Bear is a nice place don't even want to know how much that cabin cost. I'd rather be a euro cop if I had the option tbqh, least i get to drive the finest Vauxhall or Opel cruiser.

>>23815264
Rain dances are for savages and shapeshifters anon if you want real results you'll kill your cat/dog like an honest modern ager. Pretty sure city ordinance won't be happy with me drilling past 6ft
>if I could balance on my head
I almost want to do that now but I should vacuum first tho
Glad you dig tha Manu still need to dl the rest of his music but its hard to find good links in 2016
>>
File: picture269.jpg (127 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
picture269.jpg
127 KB, 1280x720
>>23812000
Yeee trips.
>>23814157
Great smile, friend.
>>23814533
Hey friend!

Let's get some music in here. It's Sat and I'm day drinking and recording.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mTeBpyEE4I
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xk4U8BembHM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93jsY-YdZ1s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asszqX-DlV8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_UmS9VD-lc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLOTD7wrbtQ

I'm in a sad mood tonight. Lightening it up. Lighting up. Smokin. Weed. 840 la-mao.

>>23814933
Nice dubs, what was done with your parents?
>>23814875
I didn't and got some better buzz cut results than I thought I would.
>>23814718
Hello friend, I welcome your webm with the greatest of reguards and I trade you with a webm that has limits not meant for 4chan.
http://webmshare.com/AxXoj
http://webmshare.com/0Evne
>>23814633
Nice picture, where are you?
>>23814549
My favorite album is Death and the Grips - Government Plates of Spaghetti Sponduli.
Nice to see you again CHAT/ITT anon.

More music: Kinda like the second part of this post that I'm imagining up because I'm fucked up atm. (note: I completed this post within 8 hours today)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm8Z9V8I0cA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kh9sUkYkOd8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehI5JK-5aJw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UqV3Drg3ZU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ez9bXTY35eY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-DPYG215Uw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqTo2XSGqog
>>
>>23815306
>tongues of human kind
Mad ting, bet you got bare chat tho innit.

>>23815325
>shapeshifters
A-ha, yeah. Those...those dirty shape shifters...
>Kill dog
Jesus, how evil are you?
>Kill cat
Seems fair, do I do that with a special blade or will a very dull banana work?
>Past 6ft
Just say you think there might be oil they'll help you with the digging then.
>Vacuum
Don't gimme excuses gimme the gif-e b0ss
>Links
Have you tried bing?
>>23815438
What you got there?
I'm jealous of your buzz.
>>
File: thennowww.jpg (156 KB, 623x975) Image search: [Google]
thennowww.jpg
156 KB, 623x975
>>23815446
I've got some:
Ranger IPA
Ninja V Unicorn Pipeworks
Soon I will have Kraken and Cream Soda with a teensie lemon. I call it the Davy Jones.

Thank you! I was worried about losing my long hair.
>>
>Get added by a chick
>She's nerdy as fuck
>Have interesting conversations
>She keeps pushing for voice chat
>Can't talk at the moment due to health issues worsening if I talk too much
>She gets annoyed and removes you without saying anything after text chatting for an hour.

Disabled life is best life.. Fuck it I'm going to watch a Godzilla film and be miserable.
>>
Time to bring out the van and sell some (You)'s.
>>23813995
Quite on the contrary, I'd live life as life as it was intended.
>>23814157
Ayy I'm not sure what your nick is but same.
>>23814263
That's what I respect, you wear your adidas without caring what anyone else thinks.
I rarely enjoy bands as a whole though but more so certain songs from wherever.
I've never tried sorrel soup, never heard of it be quite frank with you.
>>23814533
Hej.
>>23814875
>Just discovering
When I first arrived assumption threads were fun. Nowadays they're not as fun.
But you always light up my day, cakes.
>>23815438
Anotha one.
>>
>>23812695
lel, that would be pretty awesome if you could be a bus driver. you could kick off assholes and yell at bums. just 'cause you do it for a while doesn't mean you're selling out..it doesn't have to end there, you kno wat im sayin'. lel, idk why people LOVE ordering pizza with stolen credit cards but it's like a huge problem in my area. kek, I look like such a little shit in that picture..makes me laugh every time I see it.
>dat id pic
omg fuggin lel, I'm dying at this. the fact that you're sheepishly looking away in the first one makes it so much better. I can't wait to see what the next picture in 10 years has in store for us

>>23812750
ohhhhhhh fug, thanks man. can't wait to listen to these when I get into comfy mode a bit later

>>23813771
shh it's ok, you are safe here. stay off the quilt though, for it may call you names if you try to nap on it. kek, I looked at that thread and it reminded me of my contempt for the majority of users on this board. of course they don't try, they just want the instant gratification of compliments/attention with minimal effort.
what petty shit bothers you the most? well maybe that varies, so what dumb shit happened today? I like reading about what ticks people off for some reason...it's fascinating to see who reacts to what kind of stuff

>>23814157
lel, I wish I had more hairstyles to do with it but I either just wear it down or in a bun/braid. so much lost potential
you should grow it out man, would look gud. then again I'm biased and have a very soft spot for long hair on boiz. also since your hair is so dark I feel like your eyes would pop out even more
>>
>>23814169
>part dos
lost it at "taters gators n four wheelers." sounds like it's what the south runs on, kek.
the back gives me trouble on certain days but it's been calm for the past few days. as long as I have feeling in my left arm I am a happi camper
work/tips got better once I stopped wearing a men's large shirt and switched to grill size, kek. y cant all pizza boiz b tipped equally
lyfe has been a bit all over the place. I was in a really sad/shitty mood because my dog could hardly get up or walk the past few days, and I could tell he was in pain. I took him to the vet this morning and he got some medicine; he's like a brand new dog this evening, kek. I'm so happy now. but fug man, I hate having dogs because you have to watch your baby get old. but I love them so much. 2manyemotions. gonna go give Oso a hug now
how be your lyfe?

>>23814218
what's the face cake for
looking qt tho jejej, nice lips. would smooch/10

>>23814533
yee, that is I. what's going on? can you crush babby skulls with your hands yet?

>>23814718
cute webm, jej

>>23814875
what's the longest your hair has been?

>>23814933
no tears pls :(((
how have you changed in their eyes? what is this bullshit
>>
>>23815438
>Hey friend!
Hey there! Will try to listen.
>>23815446
>Mad ting, bet you got bare chat tho innit.
I hope so ha.
>>23815805
>Hej.
Hej to Sweden.
>>23815933
>yee, that is I. what's going on? can you crush babby skulls with your hands yet?
So far not, but making progress and I cut my finger ffs.

I hope all are well. Will return to post one sentence replies.
>>
>>23815950
>I cut my finger ffs
how? you fool.
>>
File: IMG_20160521_191224824.jpg (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160521_191224824.jpg
1 MB, 1440x2560
>>23815958
>how? you fool
Almost healed and tried to sharpen my knife on a stone.
>>
File: IMG_20160521_123201152.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160521_123201152.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
>>23815874
>>23815933
Think the best part might be the bum fights should set up a gopro and capture all the mayhem. Yeah your more than most likely right, I just don't want to get stuck in hole for to long. I think I know what you saying. I think I'd just have fun with that whole credit card ish, I would just ask with the most smuggest face I have and ask, "dude is this really you cause I got shit to do". What happens if you find out its stolen do you just throw those pies in the trash? I had a pretty good laugh when I say that pic too, thats just what the DMV makes you look man ya can't fight the butthurt

I still don't honestly know how that pic ended like that honest! I've always joked if i got pulled over the cop would not be happy with my DL and after hes done looking at it he'll see me doing the same face. I'm going to miss that pic tho luckily when I got pulled over the first time that dude didn't ask for still weirdest encounter I've ever had. And lel 10 yrs from now I'll prob lose my fro and will prob be blind
>cute webm, jej
Ha didn't know it came of cute thought is was more stupid than anything

>>23815438
Nice webms mang but I think I've heard enough solos lets hear something new, something old, something borrowed, something kool
I'm over in solcal and unfortunately I can't see the sun so I'm not having a good day lol, have another pic

>>23815446
Your probably a shapeshifter too and I don't even know it, you better not be anon
But theres people who eat dogs and they don't see themselves as evil, just hungry. For a cat just keep that shit simple and grap it by the tail and spin it around till its pelted. Thats what John Wayne does
>might be oil
Most likely Shell will just buy the whole neighborhood for cheap and then reap the benefits
But anon theres dog hair and possible muff all over the place
>Have you tried bing?
Go search up your fav album on bing and show me the results, mediafire is dead mang
>>
>>23815805
>nickname
I don't really have a set nickname from everyone ;-;
but Ish calls me button and bewd, which I like quite a bit and meme grill calls me turtle which I also like too.

>>23815874
I want enough hair to try a bun and a braid at least once jej
I think you pull off both styles well, would kill for yo curls gurl
tanks, I think I'm going to go for it even though summer is about to start with dat heat

>>23815933
kek bretty much along with ketchup and beer
yo good to hear about tips and back being better and fingers still with the feels
tip game is corrupt afuq, seems everyone is always tryna fuq the pizza boiz in the bad ways at times
>Sick Oso
nooooooo ;-;
What the fuq poor Oso :ccc
I can only imagine how bad that sucked tho, ples gib many pets n hugs to Oso for me.
lyfe b going for me at the moment. Nothing really eventful the last couple of days but nothing bad either which I can't complain about. Trying to figure out what I want to do this summer. I may have some extrra money that would I would like to use to take a drive somewhere far off for a week or two, preferably north. Hell might even head up the east coast because I've missed the Ocean like mofo. I just want to see some lighthouses and stay at the beach for awhile. Still all up the air though, it's a good way to drive kek
>>
>>23814263
Thanks, took me about 20 tries kek.
The words are slightly intimidating when written out.
ex.
>tas nav jēgas
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1DTlVl6tWBh
how bad am I off?

>>23814318
yes they iz, I feel bad for the future kids who live in that neighborhood. They will never get to know how great it was before,

yw mg I don't believe I've seen said picture tho, but would totally love to if you don't mind.

kek it's okay, I'm a delivery driver that delivers parts to refineries and repair shops.
I want to do the same or at least lurk until mostly everyone familiar has left, I'm sure it would feel great to have a kind of "closure".
That sounds really nice actually, would be a fun thread for sho with everyone there. Would like to see the OC that would come from that day

>>23814533
sounds good gent

>>23814633

I'm right before the second boss, I heard about the Abyss watchers. Not looking forward to that fight at all.. As if it wasn't hard enough to not get med already then the saved file going corrupt would be final straw for me. gl on Abyss watchers I'm going to try and co-op it kek

>>23814718
no probs my d00d and spin game is on point

>>23814875
I was feeling the Degiheugi link
you would rekt me in bbox battle pham
>cow
kek can't top this
ye buddy just never show face in pics tho lil tip from Papa taint spanka
Thank you, glad you was feeling the funk too
felt very appropriate for this Saturday

>>23814933
>post-tears
this made me really sed :c

>>23815438
Thanks mang, you seem like a pretty cool dude. really great music links by the way
>>
File: willrunyouover.jpg (2 MB, 2979x3409) Image search: [Google]
willrunyouover.jpg
2 MB, 2979x3409
>>23815978
lel, I would follow your youtube channel if you had one dedicated to LA bumfights. kek, if the card has already been charged, we can't really do much. if they're trying to order over the phone and start acting sketchy when we ask for the billing zipcode (associated with that card), then we tell them that they need ID that matches the name on the card, or that they can pay cash. by that point, they say they'll "call back" and they never do, jejej
usually people who order with stolen credit cards give enormous tips tho, kek. I will let the credit card companies handle the shitstorm
I like your webms..they're always very unexpected and entertaining
pls dont go blind in ten years

>>23816115
I associate buns with all my shit-ass wage slave jobs (pic very related) but they're still bretty chill. they also make very good pen-holders
jej pls. curlz look cool but feel horrible (they're all dry and sad lel). yours looks nice and shiny and soft, am envious. woo!! I'm excited for your hair journey. just dont get frustrated and cut it off when it's at its awkward "in between" stage
kek, I wish teh tipping world (and most of real life) didnt work that way but alas, it does. makes me very frustrated a lot of the time

heh, I will. he is trying to sleep now but imma wake his ass up because that fucker wakes me up at 5 am every morning to go shit
glad things are nice and smooth for now. oh fuuuggg that's actually really exciting. are you gonna drive that whole way alone or are you gonna take some amigos? either option sounds nice tbqh. I get dem ocean feels as well. I hate living so far inland these days
>>
File: ples wash benis.jpg (2 MB, 2979x1355) Image search: [Google]
ples wash benis.jpg
2 MB, 2979x1355
>>23816270
kek dick cancer
I've always wanted to put pens in the buns too along with chopsticks jej
but it looks so curly n fluffy I just want to run fingers thru it ;-;
thank you tho, my hair is super fine so it straightens constantly. I always try to add layers but it flattens so fast :/
The hard part is going to be not cutting during awkward phase, will try to stay strung
I don't get how some folk can go without tipping when it's clearly well deserved, Always broke me heart a little whenever co-workers got stiffed after dealing with shite people all night
jej dat sweet payback, taking him on a walk as well?
ty and I'm going to try I really should be saving money but it's something that's been in the back of my head a lot recently. I'll end up solo most likely no migos but that's k. If anything may just go to the other side of the Mississippis dirty ass river runoff to clearer water. I could go south but I'd rather go east tbqh
Same here on living inland, really suxs
love the sound of the ocean and the feel of the wind and just everything lel
>tfw no beach house with Shiba to take on beach walks everyday
>>
>>23816339
>dat pic
fuggin kek, SAVED. I keep opening it up and laughing. bretty envious of ur shooping skills btw
I used to have the same problem as you, but for some reason my hair got really curly when I started high school. now I have the opposite problem and it likes to get a lil out of control if not tamed properly
I will pray 4 u and sacrifice some rocks when you are going through your hard awkward phase
I got stiffed on half of my runs last Tuesday and it was pouring rain that whole evening, too. I wanted to cry at the end, but then I stopped being a little bitch. Ya can't win 'em all with de benis.
I know for sure that some people I deliver to are straight-up too ignorant to know that you're supposed to tip the pizza guy. Some college kids are really fucking naive about that shit too, because their parents did literally everything for them their whole lives and they're just clueless. then there's the scumbags who will make their kids go to the front door with exact change for the food while they're getting high off smack in the back. half the time these fucking toddlers are awake at midnight and they have holes in their clothes. those are the three main types of people who stiff and I'm seriously going to be a huge bitch to each and every one of them when it's my last day on the job. I can't wait, lel
sorry 4 rant

lel, oso was being too cute and comfy so I didn't fully wake him. we went on a nice long cemetary walk this evening and he liked that a lot (got bretty pooped from it)
pls, now you're making me want to go to the beach. I go right into the water and don't come out for a while. made the mistake of getting high as fuck at the beach one time and fell alseep for 2 hours facedown in the sand. my sunburn was horrible. I also can't handle weed for shit, am such a n00b
>lil shiba beach draems
I didn't ask for these feels
>>
File: Snapshot_20160522_3.jpg (97 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Snapshot_20160522_3.jpg
97 KB, 1280x720
the guy who lives upstairs is blasting "Roxanne"
this song triggers awful memories of when I used to bus tables at this italian restaurant. My boss would play the same playlist each night, and I would have to hear that song 4 times a night.
pls kill me
I try to sleep nao
>>
>>23816421
goodnight geoanon

it's 21.1°C and very windy, may's almost over
crazy stuff
>>
File: 2016-05-21-2126-56.webm (3 MB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-21-2126-56.webm
3 MB, 800x600
>>23816120
By some miracles I was able to get my old save back since you kinda got me hype back for this game. Is that the giant frost frog knight your at? Cause that fight was gay as (sir) elton john I wish you the best of luck and hope your roll game is on point.
Here's right where I'm I just found out you could summon an NPC for this fight which makes it almost 5x easier but that boss has a finale form so no fingers crossed
And thank you famdingo got another dumb webm coming right up

Sorry about that choppy ass quality I'm still trying to get the best quality and length going
>>
>>23816410
ayyy thanks c:
you should try it out, these breads need more photochops
what do you do to tame hair? I use to have really dry straw hair when younger then it silk'd out a little
much appreciated teach me ur geo rituals and sikrits ples
sounds like a shite Tuesday and those smacked customers sound like trash :/
how long are you planning on keeping this jeb? Please take video of customers face when telling them off and bost kek
no need for apologies, anytime ya need to geo ples do

dawh what bandanna was he looking fresh with today
We use to go to the cemetery back at my hometown at night, was peaceful but sometime we would freak ourselves out jej
You should go, the water down here is too sketchy to swim in tho. That's another reason I want to go to a better beach
Sunburn is the worst but Aloe Vera is a lyfe savior, I can still remember how it feels cold. gibbing me chills rn kek
how often do you smunk?
me either but they are ruff ;-;
>>
File: I_came_here_to_bust_my_ass.webm (727 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
I_came_here_to_bust_my_ass.webm
727 KB, 640x480
>>23816270
Well shit i could just revive bumfights if I did all that all the good fights are off the bus in a park or something on that line. Well shit i guess the next time I steal someone credit card I'll just order from you guys I sound perfectly white irl so I'm sure I could not sound sketchy af over the phone. But idk if i'll pass the zip code part I don't know any east coast ones. But shit I guess I why you got that $20 tip now he was just trying to keep himself off the radar, thats a pro tip right there no pun intended ;)
And sometimes its just best to walk away and shrug your head if someone stole a credit card who knows there probably willing to steal somebody's life, jk jk don't quit your job you still got that anniversary to save up for

Hell well enjoy this webm when you wake up tomorrow, try and have a goodnight and tell your dog to shut up or gtfo

>>23816421
I hope you have a fucking broom or something I can see the flash backs of waitering in your eyes(closed eyes) tell your neighbor too, to shut tha fuck up or gtfo
I'll pray to some god or a god-like doctor for sweet dreams and clear thoughts or whatever idk, double goodnight

>>23815264
Here you go senpai as order guess I did this head stand for mother.......africa? No wait mother mama guasia that sounds waaaaay cooler
>>
>>23816421
gnite geo
no kill ples

>>23816434
Ay your webm hyped me up
Your character looks awesome mang
Ye he's the super aggressive frog guy, I'm just going to stay up underneath him as much as I can as my strategy.
My roll game is getting better but parry skillz are lacking.
Looks like it helps with the phantoms
keep em coming and quality is good pham
>>
File: Flame_on_faggot.webm (3 MB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Flame_on_faggot.webm
3 MB, 1024x768
>>23816483
Ayyy thanks but that hype will prob die off after "YOU HAVE DIED" rolls off like 5 times
And I'm just surprised I got my character this decent, I picked assassin and finally dropped that estoc cause it really wasn't going anywhere.
Yeah just stay underneath that froggy bastard that really the only good strategy and if you have any flame weapons that might help, R1 R1 R1 R1 baby. And hell my parrying is god awful I really need to start practicing that ish
Just add one more dumb hollow to the picture and you can do alot apparently to bad I pirated this so no help from real phantoms only those who dl'd it :(

And fuck man it takes almost 20mins to convert these things and this one was my second try, damn thing was 3.4mb ohhhhh sorry mr.4chan
Hope this puts some coal in your hype train
>>
File: 1463861062420.png (130 KB, 364x532) Image search: [Google]
1463861062420.png
130 KB, 364x532
>>23815264
I'm the truthful lies of ephemeral half truth.

t. obscure Eastern "philosophy"
>>23815325
Getting SWAT'ed is pretty hard here, I think, unless you're an actual terrorist or some sort of a drug dealer.

CAN'T CORNER THE DORNER
he never died
>>23815438
Hey there ladie.
>>23815805
That sounds pleb as fuck. I ear raw sorrel like there is no tomorrow and my squats only get better by the passing day.
>>23815874
Sure, cheers ladette.
>>23816120
Tam nav jēgas.*

Pretty good actually, although the ē in there should sound like æ, which almost ä'ish as we pronounce it.
>>
File: Meth not even twice..jpg (284 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
Meth not even twice..jpg
284 KB, 480x800
>>23815805
>Nowadays they're not as fun.
We have our mission.
Aw thanks, pineapple.
>>23815933
>what's the longest your hair has been?
I don't really have a good picture but imagine hair past my eyes. It wasn't long long but I could at least whip it back and forth.
<-- Best picture I had, ignore the druggie/night after look.
>>23815950
>I hope so ha.
You cheeky sod.
>>23815978
>you better not be anon
I-I swear on me pen.
>Eat dogs
True, meat is meat after all, still weird though.
>Cat-herine wheel
Such a fine bit of skinning, you must be an expert!
>Shell
At least they'll give you a free temporary house, (in the ghetto) with free ventilation (it doesn't have walls)
>Dog and muff
Ello, I'm your new neighbor. Wheres the puppers?
>Mediafire
Isn't that the Grime channel or am I just thinking of JDZMedia...
Eh.
>>23816120
>Degiheugi link
Glad you liked.
>Rekt
I don't know, I'm pretty tired and having really done much spontaneous beat making.
>Never show face
B-but, I want all that fame!
>Saturday
Oh??
>>23816467
+That camera angle
+That balance
++That pug
- No spinning
I give this gif a 9.5

Teach me.
>>23817109
>f ephemeral half truth.
I'm the cilia on the epithelial.
I'm the golgi within the cytoplasm.
I'm the space between spaces.

--Science book for GCSE 2014
>>
>>23817584
>You cheeky sod.
Will be right back, after this commercial ;)
>>
File: 1461029517745.png (630 KB, 1000x995) Image search: [Google]
1461029517745.png
630 KB, 1000x995
wake me up
>>
File: Screenshot_20160521-080034.png (3 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160521-080034.png
3 MB, 2560x1440
>>23818284
https://youtu.be/tuTIGCadUt8
https://youtu.be/bdTtm-0ZWwE
Lad 8^]
>>
>>23818356
Spooky tbqh.

https://youtu.be/yGkyhaMdpto
>>
File: IMG_20160522_172758.jpg (3 MB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160522_172758.jpg
3 MB, 1944x2592
>TFW everything you touch turns in to shit
>TFW you fuck everything up
>>
File: 1461444570867.jpg (112 KB, 872x584) Image search: [Google]
1461444570867.jpg
112 KB, 872x584
>>23818420
How's liferino?
>>
File: 1463263290235.png (296 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1463263290235.png
296 KB, 600x450
>>23818427
Absolutely disgusting senpai
>>
Ducking Finally home
six hours of standing up in heels
Where my bishes at

>>23814956
It was me breaking into tears that caused this tbqh, not their fault
It's all ogre now anyway

The moon is shiny

How are you today and what have you done.

>>23815063
Lol true I have more than that radius already
Do a squatting gif.

>>23815438
Nothing much, no big deal anymore, they were just trying to help
What's up.

>>23815933
Graduation ceremony and fucking over finally
Ty I'm blushing
As I said earlier just me being gloomy and them tryna help
What have you been up to.

>>23816120
Screw the kids, but you can't go ;-;
Sure pic related
It's not totally impossible sine they lurk everyone and then.
>>
>>23817584
Kai?
>>23818435
Business as usual, eh?
>>23818469
So how did it go?

Why did you start crying?

Moon was shiny, but I couldn't catch what I was feeling with words.

I slept very much. I fell asleep in the night, when it was dark and awoke midday. Then I was awake for some time before falling asleep again until nine. I dreamt all the time and feel both relieved and uneasy.
>>
>>23818478

Yeah m8, probably got used for attention then thrown aside like a piece of trash again. What was I thinking seriously? A girl actually finding me attractive likes me? Not falling for it again.
>>
>>23818480
So what happened?
>>
>>23818481

Just generic stuff don't wanna talk about it
>>
>>23818478
It was yesterday, I get so emotional when future is mentioned since I feel lost

It passed, rather boring
It's finally over tho

What did you dream about, if you don't mind telling.
>>
>>23818484
Hold on there mate.

Read anything lately?
>>23818490
Have you made up your mind? If you don't mind telling.

I bet you're pretty glad. :H

Something fucked up. I don't know why I slept so much. Can't remember anything though.
>>
>>23817584
Is this what you looked like after your first hit anon? I want to see your glass pipe now
I'd honestly wouldn't hesitate to try dog as long as I didn't know that dog's mug before they pealed it. I heard horse meat is supposed to be like a delicacy wish there were some kazakhstani restaurants here :/
>you must be an expert
Ha well you know you shaved one pussy you've shaved them all
I'm pretty sure they'll just pay for a motel 6 till everyone starts complaining and the feds get involved. Most likey will just get section 8'ed
>Wheres the puppers
Wish I had some pups if you count a half-retart black pug as a puppy then I have one
>Isn't that the Grime channel or am I just thinking of JDZMedia
What is all that, Is that where most people listen to there musica? I just meant finding a new sit or DB to download music cause I'm a old soul and don't like streaming shit
>9.5
I'd like to thank god and, and my coach for believing me and molesting me all day eweryday

>>23818469
Think you need to hit up the UN and get some sanctions on your personal space only way you'll be safe. Or till someone finds out it was from the UN and just wipe there ass with it
>Do a squatting gif.
Ha your order is coming right up, should be good exercise. Let me find a odd spot to do this ish
>>
>>23818506
The one year stay here is still there as I said before, what is beyond is uncertain but leaving is on my mind

I'm glad it's over, technically not yet still another 2 weeks

I'm even more curious now.
>>
>>23818562
Will you be in these threads? You should leave. Becoming independent would do wonders to you. No more sneaking around with wine, no more bothering you with marriage and you know, having a private life. Maybe it's a year for me as well. God, how exciting all the uncertainty is.

The worst is over.

Something about fist fights. Me being down on ground and having told to admit something while I'm telling that someone, can't recall what that was, to fuck itself and then getting my head hit some more. I was pretty stubborn kek. Can't really recall anything else than nightmarish frames that I can't quite put together. Pretty cray.
>>
>>23818595
I plan on staying here tbqh, even if I start posting less, I'd post nonetheless
I still check on my old hangout from over five years ago every now and then, much less but I still do

Ah I see now, we do not talk about fight club? is that it.
>>
>>23818654
>that brief reply
;_;
I'm glad tbqh.
Old hangout?

kek
It was just a fucked up dream. Worst is I couldn't stand up despite my best efforts.
>>
>>23812616
omg termi i luv finding u in these threads i need to start coming here more often for u
>>
>>23818662
Sowie ;-; Idk what to write I'm exhausted I can't be creative

Some anime website I used to visit

I had a dream once that I couldn't punch my neighbor hard enough despite the effort.
>>
>>23818738
T-that's alright. :-C W-will you early to bed? What about the project?

I remember you mentioning being in a "phase" of weabooism. Wigs and all.

God, I keep having these dreams very often. Reminds me of Starbuck from Moby Dick and his nightmare with Ahab.
>>
>>23816434
>uses npcs to fight bosses
>missed two estus shards
>missed two undead bone shards
>uses magic instead of pyromancy
>probably thought it was a good idea to put 25 points in INT aswell
git gud
>>
>>23818765
I suppose yes, in a few
It's due tomorrow, I haven't even checked with the other girls who are supposedly working at it right now
Both of them graduated last year but they had to retake this course because they failed it

Yes, I still watch anime from time to time

Did you cook anything today.
>>
File: Control yourself..jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Control yourself..jpg
24 KB, 400x400
>>23818524
>first hit anon?
I swear, I'm innocent!
>Glass
Not using a water bottle and broken bulb.
>Try dog
It'd be interesting, I wouldn't be opposed to it.
>Horse meat
I never really considered eating horse, it just seemed like a last resort kind of meat.
You know what would be interesting to eat though?
Monkey brain.
>I shave cats
You're doing gods work.
>Pug
I might need to see more pictures of this pupper, they must be adorable. Funny hats are optional.
>Download
Isn't it on soundcloud?
>Coach encouraged me with plenty of free protein.
Oh, you went to summer school too?
>>23818478
>Kai?
No. Absolutely not.
>>23818420
Sup mon?
>>23818284
Please plug in your headphones and turn the volume up.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZSh9zKeI-s
>>23817955
>after this commercial ;)
bby noooo
>>
>>23818790
You sleep to early nowadays.
But is your part finished?

I've never ever seen actual anime.

Nothing besides some sandwiches. That's not really cooking.
>>23818804
>dubstep
kek
That Korn, reminds me of mid 2000's with all the numetal.
>>
>>23818840
It is a period of events and finals so I have so I get tired real quick
It is, I sent it yesterday

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0nP5BimZWnS
>>
>>23818864
That's cool, keep the ascend going.

https://clyp.it/p0ql4t2j
Sorry for the accent kek. 8/8 btw.
>>
File: 1463953194927.jpg (78 KB, 637x826) Image search: [Google]
1463953194927.jpg
78 KB, 637x826
Who real Venetian hours?

Who up and looting Constantinople?
>>
>music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqtqIBSMjkw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woUIIERWpeY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x35B0XCofeU

>>23816653
kek I'm very familiar with that screen
I just saw someone do a no hit run on youtube with the Estoc
spoilers if you're going in blind
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7g9Ta8KmCA0
I've been practicing parrying on the low level mobs since they wont kill you instantly if you mess up a few times. Gitting there and R1 is ur frand
awh man so ur almost stuck with solo play with the pirated version
webm was intense, about to go play myself. I've been farming souls to get 20000 for the key you can buy from the lady in Firelink shrine
hype train is rdy to roll out now thank you sir

>>23817109
thanks läd
I shall continue my pronunciations
last one but I really like this one too sorry
>Skaista Meitene
http://vocaroo.com/i/s125ZSNXqXZr

>>23817584
I did indeed
https://soundcloud.com/jessephamel/hi-ronald
(I may have linked this one before, memory is shite rn)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGZy7wPgQWw
you might like these
I'll make the first move
b gentle ples
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0tDgb3ucOwR
you'd be my favorite cam gril c;
Sunday now :/

>>23818469
kek ye screw 'em, would sacrifice to tree Allah's for my forest back :(
>pic related
I'm looking but I don't see it ;-;
Could make it in the title of the next chat bread, might help increase the odds.
>>
>>23819042
Pretty good to be very frank with you my distant relative.
https://clyp.it/tdxlp0eu
>>
>>23819064
Thanks lad
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0Ekbb3RzHGN
I have a request for a recording from you gent if you don't mind.
>Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
curious to hear :^)
video for reference
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRFHXMQP-QU
>>
File: This felt stupid af.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
This felt stupid af.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>23818804
>I'm innocent!
I hope you keep that alibi up when your in court being judged by your peers
Fuck I hope you like all that plastic and powdered paint vapers in your crack rock, probably adds more of a kick to your high
>I wouldn't be opposed to it
You'll eat dog meat before horse meat? Think eating a dog is more of a last resort than a horse. Plus horses don't eat ritzs and vomit off the floor probably tastes better
>monkey brain
Thats an easy way to get aids directly to the brain just go to Florida and steal someone's pet monkey bet they want to die
Bro why did the Egyptians praise those ugly ass cats, and where tha fuck did its nipples go
>adorable
Adorable annoying but I'll get you that pic when I get the chance famdingo
>soundcloud
Eyy no clue I'll check it out but if i got to pay for MUSIC!! then I'm outty five thoussy
>plenty of free protein
Oh my god you too, coach Spraykan needs to be put in jail for all the damage and crusty hair hes done to all of us

>>23818767
Muh dude some of those are right but most of them are projecting, as per usual
Dude pyromancy is for fags anyways, only use magic for buffing bruv. My INT is at 12 at the moment so keep trying

And why is it always some random ass dude who shows up just to shitpost? Or you could be samefagging for all I know all well

>>23818469
Here you are famdingo, banged tha fuck out of my head on the ceiling the first take, so it came out crappy as a load of shit kinda feel a little dizzy rn
>>
>>23819090
or

pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis

if thats easier
>>
>>23819042
Jesus think that vid inspired me to upgrade my estoc now idk where that shield went tho gonna need a but load of titanite shards but a lot of enemies drop those. But I've gotten so
familiar with that lothric knight sword but all well.
But if anything that vid taught me is parry parry and >git gud
Apparently ppl put the estoc on the unofficial ban list for invasions since they say it takes no skill to use it, and shit I might need to go it up the High Walls again and go practice cause I'll get slaughter where I'm at already lost
25000 souls when i got caught slipping with a dark wraith. And there where a couple ppl I could play with when the game came out but there's a Discord page for all the fags like myself that pirated it so I need to hit that up
If its cool with the rest of the anons I'll keep making webms and shit to get that train to the next station
>>
File: 1463210005841.jpg (41 KB, 320x367) Image search: [Google]
1463210005841.jpg
41 KB, 320x367
>>23819090
I v damki
https://clyp.it/ovvcax3d
>>
>>23819129
Waiting for the nerf on it tbqh
I'm using the dark battle axe currently that I got from that mimic under the Dragon in highwall
>Lothric Knight
I got chills at the name :( those guys give me a bit of grief kek
exactly and I could see that. It stun/stagger locks too easy in pvp from what I've seen, TOO OP
damn 25000 I haven't used any to upgrade my lvl yet, which I should be doing, just been grinding out for that key
let em rip

>>23819189
kekek
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0hPsJ8Fcc5F
>>
>>23819283
Wonder how long their going to take to nerf that thing, think one of the first updates was buffing greatswords and what not, fuck that mimic but that one wasn't as bad as the earlier games tho
I just realized I had one of those yesterday, I want to use it since it has sp00ky dark shit infused
>I got chills at the name
I know what you mean but after I spent like 2 hours farming them you get use to their dumb ass move list, I have so many lothric knight shit now I should go duel LK sword since I have three of them(red eyed knights still push my shit in)
And shit I remember recording me farming them but I guess I deleted that vid ;( but those vids are like 1gig so it makes since
When I saw my friend stun lock the first boss with that sword I already knew that shit would be TOP OP
Man that shit was gay af when that happened prob spent about 30 mins or so farming them souls but that just the way of the world. And fuck it man do your thing and save those souls I already kind of fucked up with leveling my dude.

And I just picked up a case of Stone red IPA so I'm going to see how good I am when I'm buzzed
>>
Past my bedtime good night all!
>>
>>23818804
>bby noooo
Nite.
>>
What's up, /soc/

It's like the third day of my summer break and I'm officially bored of it.

inb4 underage b&, I'm a motherfuckin' teacher

What do you regular NEET weirdos do during all this time?
>>
>>23821198
What do you teach
>>
>muzak
Currently listening to tpab.
Lots of car seat headrest and attic Abasement lately.
Also xiu xiu
>what are you doing?
I'm lying in a hospital bed bored out of my mind.
>vidya
Am on my second playthrough of dark souls 3
>books
I wish I would.
Plan to start infinite jest today, otherwise I'm reading Shakespeare for school.
>films
Can't wait until green room releases over here.
Watched 2046 and in the mood for love last week. Why are Asians the best film makers??????
>general discussion
Post your favorite poems
>Imb4 edgy poetry slam bullshit.
>>
>>23821211
High school English
>>
>>23821218
You poor soul
>>
>>23821233
Nah, I love my job. Some days it's shit, but I get paid to hang out with some of the coolest people, and I never have to hear them talk about their job or their bills or their kids or any of the boring ass shit people my age are wrapped up in. It's hard work but it's a pretty sweet gig.
>>
>>23821239
I am in the regional equivalent of high school and I cant really understand the appeal of going into a dialogue with pupils.
My major class is English and half of the class doesn't care about the lessons so the teacher has to work with the other half. That other half doesn't care about the lessons either and only contribute because they want a good grade or because they have nothing better to do.
It seems like the words of the teacher travel through a viscous fluid only arriving at the students ears ten minutes after they have left the teachers mouth. Furthermore the teacher doesn't really care about the lesson either, they have a program they have to abide, their creative freedom is extremely limited, and the program is shit.
I can imagine that teaching is a relatively good job and high school probably is a better place than middle or elementary since students listen more but I would teach anything with a strong emphasis on dialogue like English, philosophy etc. I'd rather teach something like math or physics, classes that need the students to shut up and let me do my stuff.
I don't even especially enjoy math but anything philosophical with students just seems horrid.
I don't know if this made sense I wrote it in haste.
>>
>>23821296
Most of what you said is true, yes.
However, I'm in a very fortunate position in that I have a great deal of freedom in what I teach and how I teach it. Even if the students don't engage in it, I get the satisfaction that I'm talking about what I want to talk about.

As far as students go, it's russian roulette, really. One of my classes is ready to go to college 3 years early. Another acts like an elementary school class. It totally runs the gamut.

As for English, it's a matter of personal preference. Teaching something like math or physics where I just talk and they listen for hours on end seems so boring to me. A recording can do that. I want to engage with people.
>>
>>23821305
Well, it's great if you if you have so much freedom in what you're allowed to teach, I think that's very important, especially because like you said it's just great to have mologoues about thinks that you enjoy.
I understand your criticism of math/physics and I agree but it still seems like a more enjoyable job then a lot of other shit out there.
Albeit it wouldn't be my optimum. That would be working in research in some field of science or liberal arts (it's such a dignifying term in English).
>>
Didn't know meme gril was dating 16 year old boys. >>23821565
>>
ORGANIC

FREE

RANGE

FAIR

TRADE
>>
>>23814157
How are you m8? How's your job?
It's finally getting cold here, got to 8°C so far tonight
>>23814263
good post, Stanislaus
>>23814533
How are you not gay
>>23814875
Alas, I have none. Maybe in the future. And I will not banepost anymore lel
>>
File: webcam-toy-photo8.jpg (40 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-photo8.jpg
40 KB, 800x600
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faTv6ZB9uCw

>>23818908
Why almost

My mood is kinda fucked up today I do not know why, or maybe it's many things I cannot pin anything down atm tho

I think this will be the last day I'm very active until the second of June, I might post but it will be very little since I have two crucial exams and Final submission of Graduation project all in the upcoming week
After then it will be just one or two minor projects then it's all ogre

How was your day.

>>23819094
Kek your feet are aliens top squatting tho pham
All in sacrifice of quality shitpost.
>>
>>23821624
What?
>>
File: T O P.jpg (117 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
T O P.jpg
117 KB, 400x400
>>23819042
>1565
Shite I did not notice I forgot sowie, here it is
Nothing much, the first one I did was with guy holding many dudes(the word) but I cant find atm.
>>
>>23822052
it was a post about some girl and it looked a lot like you, you just missed it
>>
>>23822049
Boycot palestine bitch
>>
File: It's all lost.png (41 KB, 1362x276) Image search: [Google]
It's all lost.png
41 KB, 1362x276
Fuk ;-;
>>
>>23822062
Damn it I missed her.

>>23822068
Yet there you are (You)ing me nstu nstu
I'm turkish btw :--D.
>>
File: same.jpg (117 KB, 679x720) Image search: [Google]
same.jpg
117 KB, 679x720
Hi, I want to make friends but I'm an edgy cunt who only like to talk about cinema, music, philosophy and poetry.

Any frenchfag here?
>>
>>23822093
Hello, you must first offer a tribute

No we don't have Frenchfags itt but I might go to france this summer
>>
>>23822093
>you must first offer a tribute
w-what is this

It's the best country in the world, come visit it before it turns into total shit.
>>
>>23822116
woops wrong reply
I was replying to >>23822107 you ofc
>>
>>23822116
Our French to English translator is currently MIA leave your questions in a post until further notice.
>>
>>23822134
English to French*
>>
>>23818840
>numetal.
Ah I remember 2005, 9 years ago.
Now we just have baby metal.
\M/(*o*) \m/
>>23819042
Nice song, hadn't heard t before.
>Anime
Again with this, why is anime now becoming a back drop for everything.
Good song though.
>be gentle
Kek
Okay, here is mine.
Pls gib honest rate, I-I can take it.
http://vocaroo.com/i/s00c7UwZ7Z85
>Cam
Oh you guy!! <3 xx
I'll play LOL an hour longer just for you
>Day
Oh sunday ey?
>>23819094
>High
You know an awful lot about something something, mister.
>Horse
True, but a horse is a horse.
>pet monkey bet they want to die
This is a thing.
>Picture
I need it atm.
>Crusty
Ah, so I wasn't the only one who got his "special" shampoo.
>>
>>23822134
Well it's better if I don't have a translator, I mostly come to /soc/ to speak better english :^)
>>
>>23821945
Hey M8 I'm doing pretty good man I'm actually doing a delivery right now so I'm trying out the new voice to text feature on the keyboard I'm not going to correct anything so we'll see how this turns out lol space god damn it. Space literally how is cat going to work alright okay good to hear about the weather going good it's actually getting way Potter out of here can you elaborate more on how it's getting cooler there? This is turning a little autism man I'm sorry this is a bad idea with The Voice keyboard I'm going to get back to my house I'll actually give you a good reply what about you tho?
>>
File: 0523161026.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
0523161026.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0Mr08OQ0Ges
>>23822059
>still not in this
>>23822093
Suce mon... (':
>>23821939
ACTIVATED

rBHT FREE

MINIMAL

PROCESSING
WORKING ON REPLIES PLEASE FORGIVE ME SHIFUDESUYO GOMEN SUMEN A SAI
CUT MODE ACTIVATE
>>
File: webcam-toy-photo28.jpg (27 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-photo28.jpg
27 KB, 800x600
>>23822303
>Sad redhead
>>
GET OUT OF MY HOUSE
>>
Help
>>
>>23822718
>>23822711
Nice dubs
Whatchu up to
Also where is mija tho :c
>>
>>23822730
>I'm done with you anyway
Who said that and and left.
>>
>>23822737
Wha when did he say this?? ;-;
>>
>>23822779
Not two moons ago.
>>
>>23822800
Fuq...
Hope everything is okay tho
but now who do I photochop and sing for...I am lost and without purpose
>>
>>23819283
Quality post, but I'm no Mongolian phonologist.
>>23821945
Pyotr Illich Raskoļņikov*
>>23822049
>She remembered the braid
Yissssss very qt

Because that would be the most accurate word in that case.

Tell me more about you're moods.

>meen will be gone
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eh.
You will be around after that though, right?

Shit. I was looking up universities, budget study groups and expenses. It's hard to be a poorfag and study, which makes my tasks a tad bit more difficult.
>>
File: IMG_20160523_152247.jpg (85 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160523_152247.jpg
85 KB, 640x480
Hello darkness my old friend
I've come to talk to you again
>>
>>23822871
T-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-y

I will tell you something else
I've had my troubles with parents over hijab, so I put it on for while because I felt sorry for them, then I decided how retartet that was because I should feel for myself too,
after a while I started just throwing it on like if you seen in kimono picture, keep my hair showing but it's just there
But I wouldn't wear it everywhere depends where going
It was an extremely hard decision, imagine only me in the streets, in university, in town, in city wearing it in such strange way, people were staring and making retartet comments and such
Even students in my department (who as I said hated me) use to send to local pages mean comments and share them kek
I made it through cause I didn't care what they think
If you recall I once told you about a problem that I decided to solve gradually and it was pretty hard. this one was it, they considered me just throwing the scarf and not hiding all my hair offensive these dumb fucks kek

Anyway yesterday was the day that I stopped at all, not in few places, but I stopped in all places

These niggers couldn't even look me in the face today, they fear staring so they do cowardly things like post "anonymously" on social media
Implying I'm not top internet detective and can recognize each person from his/her vocabulary and style
Unlike me who when doesn't like something I just start yelling at said person not hide behind anonymity

I won't be gone totally, just a few posts per day not too much or perhaps some of the days not

Only until exams are over

Where did you look, and what did you find.
>>
>>23822945
>>23822871
Btw even the teachers were judging me
There was once an interview for a workshop to Austria
They asked everyone things about architecture, but me, take a guess
They asked me why do I dress like that.
>>
>>23822904
Going to listen to it now ;)~
>>
>>23822952
And I straight out told them it is non of their business so they got butthurt and did not choose me despite my work being the best and my English was even better than theirs, and students who couldnt even finish the interview in English.
>>
>>23822834
Idk he is such a cunt ;-;
What is dead may never die tho.
>>
File: J_London_writing_1905.jpg (92 KB, 432x639) Image search: [Google]
J_London_writing_1905.jpg
92 KB, 432x639
>>23822945
:-c

Now, I didn't expect a reply this long. Now to begin with, I couldn't had imagined that you'd be forced to wear something that makes you stand out as much. And above all, be made to wear something that associates you with religion that you don't even belong to. It's very sad to hear about such people making these stupid comments, it genuinely activates my Slav inborn aggressiveness and makes me consider hooking a right one to their dumb fucking faces for being so inconsiderate and ignorant of your status and as to why you are having to do that. It is anger inducing, especially with mean comments on all the places, the internet. Who do they think they are? It is probably due to them being jealous of your academic success, but still, it makes me feel deep contempt and disgust. And the anonymous thing and them packing up like a pack of dogs. God I hate the mob mentality, whenever herd feels like something is wrong, it will gang up on someone. And the reasons for this attitude must be partly because of you being better than them. Resentful pricks.

I'm proud to hear of your decision. Please stay strong. You're definitely tougher than you might think you are. You can do it. And I know you will make it through that one year and go to whatever county you want to to continue your education. You have something called a backbone, something what I imagine those smart folks with their sniggering couldn't ever find, even if I were to send one night up their backsides.

/bit mad rant

That's fucking great, I mean, keep doing what you have to do. Ace those exams. Even if you are buy afterwards, so will I be, but it's ultimately for our own ends and dreams, and I couldn't think anything bad of that. I'm bit sentimental with not being able to post as much like in the old days, but long as you and others still stick around and and don't disappear from the face of the earth, I will be happy for that.

Continued.
>>
>>23822945
This building right here. Latvian University. Only decent place in Latvia for hard science and humanities. Actually the only place that resembles an university. Physics department will be my top pick. It's likely to get in a budget spot, that is, government covers the expenses for your education, but it doesn't imply a stipend. If you get in a budget group, you must show academic excellence. I know I can do it, I have the will and ability. I sure as hell won't remain in this coastal shithole. It's a hard fight, but I'm a very stubborn person. I will get there. I will ace it. Now, there is only a question of whether I am willing and I'm giving it a nothing less than a whole hearted "Yes". Once I get in, I must get the government stipend and a private one by showing I am a capable student. Only then I am set. At first, there is no stipend, so I will have to find means. I'm willing to work half time as long as it covers my living costs. I will live on nothing but rice, cover myself in work, but I will see that I will do it. There's RTU, a place infamous for the ease of getting in a budget spot, but it's mostly applied engineering or business, but if I'm forced, I will study those things. Economics is still mathematics. Engineering is still applied physics.

Funny thing for the alumni, on the Google page, shows for LU the Viktors Arājs, an infamous juice slayer, and for RTU, Alfred Rosenberg on the first page when I Google up either of those universities. Quite the advertisement, eh?

>>23822952
>>23822966
That shucks. :\ You'd think that university people would only care for objectivity and all those high things, but it's nothing but empty straw.
>>
File: IMG_20160523_133357758.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160523_133357758.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
Uggg im being a lazy ass nigger today staying in bed till 1pm I feel like garbagh right now pls tell me I'm not the only shitter doing this, I'm probably am but I'm just making my post bigger by doing this.

>>23822049
Lel sorry about my big freak feet, can't do to much about my size 11 hobbit feet. Might just get them cut tha fuck off now :(
And hell maybe I should fire up my VPN and start doing some of that quality maxim shitposting cause I hate all of (You)s

Hope your mood clears up but that shit usually only goes away if I'm drunk and or high so good luck and pls ignore

>>23822144
Ha that's what everyone says about me, is it wrong to have a little bit of drug knowledge I ask? Well wait are you a cop or DEA
>Horse is bored
And cattle is cattle, and a crow is a crow. Are you telling me you wouldn't even try a bite of road killed crow. They eat human food all day so they probably taste just like human
Monkey ownership was a big ass thing back in the 60s and 70s in Florida. They say there's still a feral group of them that roam around the swamps and shit, I blame cocaine
>I need it atm
Oh crap forgot I did take a pic yesterday of them sorry about that had a small family emergency and got caught up it that ish will post in a minute

Shampoo he told me it was a mix of conditioner and m-m-mouth wash......I fell so washed up
>>
File: IMG_20160522_173157591.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160522_173157591.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
>>23821939
Do they sell land and crops or some shit or is that where you can pick up an ugly aborigines slave to man the crops and pick up my dry cleaning? I'd buy two so the don't get lonely

>>23822144
Here's your puppy fetish pic as you asked if you cum to it pls don't tell my dawgs
>>
>>23823069
My last day of freedom for a while so might as well have a few decent size posts

Well I wasn't forced as in there was no way I couldn't, I just thought there was no way, I was too weak to say no because I didn't want to hurt my parents, they actually wanted me to wear it because people talk solely

The "gradual" way was to start wearing it like that, it was a suggestion from my mother when she learnt I hated wearing the full covering way, so she was only trying to help
But it wasn't easy at all, lol imagine having to remember who I wore in front of and who I didnt and where to wear it and where not ( strategic hijab gradual removal kek)
Ducking complicated

They are a pack of dogs tbqh
If there was at least one person worth it I would've bothered but there isn't
Well except for my one friend who isnt part of the group anyway

I'm more man than any of those guys even, at least in my many fights with those fucks I yelled at them directly or pushed them directly kek

I'm not even leaving during just warning not think I was forcefully married to ISIS leader if I haven't posted for too long kek.
>>
>>23822093
Hey you seem pretty cool.
>Favorite french new wave movies/movies in general?
>how patrician is your music taste?
Also
>implying french isnt total shit already
>>
>>23823125
Ah that's a little like the system in my university, you definitely can do it once there
I'm only worried about your patience for highschool after that I believe your mood or will is reliable pretty much anywhere, it's only the beginning (Like I mentioned for the 100th time now but I still will keep on)
No do not settle of anything less than what you want after such a long hard way there please

Signs my draugs :x--D
>>
>>23823194
I really like the longer posts.

Pressure like that must suck. Were you really the only one? You said it's on juice side, so fug.

That really sounds like a lot of trouble for something like that.

Kek, this reminds me of a Latvian saying "Pat ar sūdainu mietu neiztiktu", which translates as "[I] wouldn't even touch them with a pole covered in shit".

It's pretty refreshing that you are still in somewhat high spirits even after all the bullshit. Are you still feeling bad?

Well even if that happens I believe I and some of the anons from Chat thread could muster up an expeditionary force to deliver Jerusalem and your shitposts from said ISIS. Crusaders of Kek. Deus Vult tbqh kek :---D

I just realised how short my post is fug ;__;
>>23823229
Don't worry about that, I always rebound in my ambitious mood. I'd be scared if I was always bound to wind up with depression, but there is a pulling towards something like discontent with my life as it is and will to change, so I'd say my instincts are aggressively ambitious. I've always felt like I have to make myself distinct, ever since I've been a kid, and this drive hasn't died out, it has only intensified. I'm destiny X-DDD

Signs? :-sD
>>
>>23823153
Dude they're feet, who cares, mine are even more reartet
Dat expression, you reminded me of Randal? was he called that, the one from Recess

I can't drunk ;-;
>>
File: IMG_20160523_111546.jpg (81 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160523_111546.jpg
81 KB, 640x480
This squinting Mongolian man asks you why you haven't become destiny manifest. He squints fiercely and then starts to rant about poetical metre. If you disturb him, he will call you a shoulderlet and accuse you of having bad bodily proportions. What do you do? How do you drive away the ill noided Mongolian?
>>
File: webcam-toy-photo21 (5).jpg (32 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-photo21 (5).jpg
32 KB, 800x600
>>23823249
Juice side of line yes, but all Arab areas, in addition to fact I have to travel across the line in order to attend Uni

I know people of the university made it sound like I'm fucking up Islam after all these years
Not only my department even other departments
One day I talked to a girl on the bust from another college in a different town she said even girls there were talking about me
Talk about taking society on, it's ogre now tho, as of yesterday that is, my mother and I agreed on certain dress code as in no short sleeves and what not for a few years, well I figures after I start earning my own money I no longer will owe anyone anything and I can start doing what I want , hopefully not here too
I do not regret tho for years of dealing with the worst of people and in people made me who I am

It wasn't this that bothered me anyway, it's the thought of the future that keeps scaring me, and scaring the lack of interest I experience
My mood has been switching on and off a millions times today, but mostly better after I started actually typing things out here

Extremely accurate saying

Awe tears ;-;-D

I think I have a lot more bullshit to say, that's why

Stay ambitious pls, cause it helps me too

:x------D
>>
File: good_goy.png (988 KB, 1192x872) Image search: [Google]
good_goy.png
988 KB, 1192x872
>>23823262
Well I really can't complain I guess and I'm just joshing ya. I could have been born with stubby thumbs and big toes like my brother which is kinda gross but i got use to it.
Oh my god thats how i came off? Thats pretty funny guess I know what my next pic post will be, didn't know I came off that jewy

And fuck you sounds like you need some good entertainment, I'd suggest fucking around with your siblings or draw something or just shitpost all day. Could write you a prescription for that

>>23823267
I'd tell that squinting mongolian to stop squinting at me firstly and tell him to get back on his mother loving high horse and ride off into the sunset before I have to build a wall and cook your steeds
But you look too damn serious what happened?

And jesus christ I've heard about 7 or 6 damn helicopters flying around my area this is getting old real quick I'm writing a damn petition before I shoot one down
>>
>>23823349
Israel sounds like such a mess.

That sounds like universities are populated by a whole lot of retards. It sounds pretty stupid to assume you're almost as if some radical Muslim or something kek. When do you start working? I suggest you to move out. You are independent then and shouldn't feel like owe anything to anyone. Dress as you want, drink what you want and do what you want.

I like that attitude. It's very life affirming. Despite all my shit, I don't regret none of it. I'd live through it over and over knowing I'd redeem myself. Muh eternal recurrence, I know I know, but I genuinely believe it is healthy to live according to such a belief. Now I am OK with it. I want to get to the point where I not only accept it, I want it. 2deep4me

Oh fug, if only there was some remedy I could cook up as easily as I can cook up a pancake and give it like that to cure your lack of interest. :/

Please say.

I will. It's hard, but I have finally made up my mind. I still sometimes wonder if it is at all possible, but those are thoughts, thoughts alone, and I ought to trust my deeds, and soon enough I will get a chance to start amassing some of those for my belief in self.

:-C
Can you do one last fingerpaint OC before you are too busy?
>>23823389
Just feeling ze determined and all aggressive after reading upon universities. Kek.
>>
File: IMG_20160523_152328157.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160523_152328157.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
Welp guess I'm just an asshole cause all those helicopters turned out to be the fire department since theres another brush fire over here, they said it already burned 5 acres which isn't surprising cause this place is always on fire and what not. Took some pics up on the roof but I'll post them later since I'm about to sign off

>>23823415
Sounds like all the uni over there are pretty bias against Mongolia or something, just know if it wasn't for Chinggis Khaan no one would have horses and know how to properly raid a village. Stay strong and prosper on
>>
File: 1462201809346.jpg (259 KB, 1503x1656) Image search: [Google]
1462201809346.jpg
259 KB, 1503x1656
>>23823527
White piggus hate the Mongolic Alan raider man, but let me tell you this, we was steppe kangs and shit.

Until them white piggus introduced automobiles.
>>
File: 20160507_003026.jpg (3 MB, 2988x5312) Image search: [Google]
20160507_003026.jpg
3 MB, 2988x5312
>>23816464
lel, I don't even have the proper software to practice those skills. sometimes I try to use this anti-frizz product but it never really works (just makes my hair smell really good). I usually just go to sleep with a braid and that's usually enough to keep it in check the next day. if it's humid, then all hope is lost
Imma keep the job until it's time for me to move to my new city and start grad school (sometime in august). I'm considering getting a second job because I still need money for the parents' anniversary parti
lel, he has no bandannas 2deh. he's taking a nap in the grass outside and looks super comfy. will bost pic
yooo I used to always hang out at the bigass cemetery in my hometown, too. I would always walk oso in there and that's where I learned how to drive, kek. I love cemeteries..they're so quiet and peaceful. also good places to smoke and get freaked out with ur frendz lel
I used to smoke regularly when I was in high school and in the first two years of college. then I kinda lost interest in it, and nowadays I'll get completely ripped off of one little hit, lel. it's kinda embarrassing and I get really sassy and kinda loud when I smoke these days. I haven't smoked at all this year, but I've been itching to do it the past few days. wat about you?
lel, how sketchy is your water? I live near a janky-ass river but I've gone swimming in it a few times last year (hopefully I don't have cancer now, lel).
>>
>>23823541
Jesus christ i am exactly the same as DIMA
>>
File: webcam-toy-photo29 (1).jpg (31 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-photo29 (1).jpg
31 KB, 800x600
>>23823389
Everything is a thing nowadays, what happened to good old nice facial features and what not criteria
You actually look like him tbqh

Except it's exam week and I can't /into/ entertainment till June.

>>23823415
It is one big junkyard where Europe had thrown unwanted human trash
And of course Palestinians are trash too not saying otherwise, cept a little less
Both unbearable to live about

I will, when I return from abroad

As you said, healthy

You are, slowly and momentary but I think it's building up, just don't let me sink again pls ;-;

I was referring to part where you said your post was shorter

Anyway with that story said, I'm punk enough right ?
I'm trying to remember other aspects I haven't discussed but it was mostly overcoming this that took so much

My phamily was driving me home from ceremony and they wanted to have dinner somewhere I suggested a place since I knew the area, my father was like"But you sure it doesn't serve alcohol"
I was about to ducking lose my keks, if only they knew

Tomorrow is meeting for discussing details about France excursion

I posted earlier that the archive no longer exists did you see ;-;
We lost all breads for good ;-; all memories
I'm very myself atm
N O S T A L G I A

>
>>
>>23823566
But hey, you're better than the both.

I won't and I can't. I guess I will make it my daily routine to see how you are and keep you on track. No bullshit from me anymore though. Only ascend and I want you to make it as well.

Yes you are. One day I will teach you the Slavic squat and how to steal gasoline from cars and extract copper wiring for quick cash for ultimate punk potential. You ever try semki? You ain't even heard my broken Russian kek.

If only my mother knew half of the things I've done as well kek. Though she can never know about me eating speed and doing lots of other dubious things. Have to keep her proud of me.

So you go?

I saw. Maybe it's for the better?

Now that is scary. How will I fall asleep now? ;__;
>>
File: naptiem.jpg (4 MB, 2963x2409) Image search: [Google]
naptiem.jpg
4 MB, 2963x2409
>>23816483
am ded

>>23816467
lel, how are you so nimble
teach me your secretz

>>23817584
grow it back out son
lel, what was going on in that pic?

>>23818469
>tfw wen u make H blush
kek those things take forever. I'm glad I didn't go to mine. all those speeches they make are so empty and generic
aye, I know the gloomy feel. I had almost three years of it after I graduated and it was horrid. u will do just fine tho
I'm just working and waiting. this summer is going to drag on by (not in a good way)

>>23818697
lel pls. if you start coming here then u must contribute 2 the cause
>>
who wants to see the englishman from december kek
>>
File: 1463877942726.gif (622 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1463877942726.gif
622 KB, 480x480
>>23823652
d e p r i ? ? ?
>>
File: englishman.jpg (112 KB, 480x673) Image search: [Google]
englishman.jpg
112 KB, 480x673
he so weird lol
>>
File: webcam-toy-photo6 (5).jpg (27 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-photo6 (5).jpg
27 KB, 800x600
>>23823639
That is extremely comforting to know

>Slav in training
Eee :--D
Of course I did, I really like it
You will let me try speed once tho right pwes

Yes I will, I went as far as setting an alarm to wake up little early, I will be sleeping at my friends tomorrow and the day succeeding

I have many moments saved btw, not so much compared to what was tho tbqh
;-; I wanted to go back and read the very first thread ;;--------------------;;
Not better very bad very very bad

Have a Zuzu
I think this is it for me, nakts J.
>>
>>23823698
>not knowing his entrance style
Idiot.
>>
File: trollface.jpg (253 KB, 595x480) Image search: [Google]
trollface.jpg
253 KB, 595x480
miss this guy
>>
>>23823730
Lol this guy hates my guts
This one thread out of nowhere starts giving me shit for being "gloomy"
Then starts calling a whore every thread

He was pretty funny tho.
>>
>>23823710
Jeee :-S
Only if you keep the ascend going. No needles though, that's gross even for a Slav :-S

Good luck with your stuff. Make the thread proud.

How much though?
I'm afraid I wasn't in the very first one. I made my entry and drug fueled antic bit later, but eh, I was around lel

Kek it would be fun to hear you record that very very very bad phrase, you repeating the very for so many times to make emphasis

Yissssss, Zuzu :-S

Sleep tight.
>>23823717
You will teach me how to into master recognition one day, yes, pwes?
>>
File: handsome dad.jpg (4 MB, 1783x3173) Image search: [Google]
handsome dad.jpg
4 MB, 1783x3173
did this guy finally marry?
>>
>>23823775
>>23823730
>>23823700
me on the right
>>
>>23823775
was he engaged?
>>
>>23823555
I like ur pic and I lyke ur trips
I stared at the ladies teeth for a goodwhile, so str8
I love the smell of certain hair products, especially shampoos. Even better right before bed when you feel all clean n shite. Would buy in candleform tbqh
Humidity would be nightmare for hair here, do you often have humid days up there?
What's your new city? It's crazy to think August is only a few months away already, felt like I was britching about how slow it was only yesterday and now it's almost half-way thru the year.
Would you get another food related job?
ples post pic, sounds very qt afuq. Would definitely be welcomed over all the shirtless white trash folks I saw today :/
kek same here, I like looking at the different tombstone designs.
I never smoked until the first year out of Hs where I tried some shitty schwag. One hit would last me all day but eventually I was smoking more and more before I switched to Dro after about a year. Then I cut back because that was a whole new experience kek but before long I was a regular with Dro and have been since. Very few folks know that about me, most assume I'm "innocent" which really works out for me honestly. I tend to either make a lot of jokes or become very calm, it varies kek. Would totally smunk with jew tho, sassy Geo sounds fun lel
It's just sketchy in the way that there is a lot of dangers under the water, logs, gar, snakes, some alligators. I've swam in our creek but so many disrespectful littering jerks trash out all the nice places, so you're just tiptoeing around trash the whole time. Wish littering was enforced in Texas as much as they want people to believe.
kek, every time i wake up on top of my phone in the mornings I think about the canzerz
any pics of said river?
>>23822972
he could've at least given me a "fuq off" before leafin :'c
have you watched any of the new season?
>>
File: sad eyes boy.jpg (745 KB, 1039x1475) Image search: [Google]
sad eyes boy.jpg
745 KB, 1039x1475
this guys always looked sad
>>23823800
no i think no but he hasnt posted in a while
>>
File: spanish tarzan.jpg (1021 KB, 1335x1341) Image search: [Google]
spanish tarzan.jpg
1021 KB, 1335x1341
gorgeous hair man where are you?
>>
Where did this guy go? I heard he died in Greece, can anyone confirm?
>>
>>23822059
kek I remember that one now along with the depri germi one too
noice

>>23822144
i'm not sure what's up with the Anime aesthetics, I'm guilty of it myself kek
Some songs make me think of certain moments in anime and movies I've seen but I don't really care to see a loop of someone get their head blown off repeatedly.
kek I thought that was you at first, sounded like you liberating yourself of every trouble in life with those wubs. It was only until the end when he said thanks for watching the video that I caught on
Dats hawt right there, show me that dirty scorecount
>Sunday
now it's Monday :(

>>23822871
>Quality post, but I'm no Mongolian phonologist
I'm requesting throat singing recording if you'd be so kind Lad.
>>
File: swedish model.jpg (462 KB, 901x960) Image search: [Google]
swedish model.jpg
462 KB, 901x960
didnt know he had arm tattoo lol still handsome as ever
>>
>>23823888
https://clyp.it/oi0auyld
a u t i s m
>>
>>23823873
wiki says messolongi
>>
>>23823915
D I D
H E
D I E D
>>
>>23823267
where you leave ? you dont look greek
>>
>>23823924
>implying ancient Greeks weren't Aryans
We was Nords and shit
>>
File: 1457884632115.gif (2 MB, 450x199) Image search: [Google]
1457884632115.gif
2 MB, 450x199
>>23823641
Yo that grass and Oso looks super comfy, you weren't kidding. I like when dog's fur get really warm from the Sun from when they lay out for awhile and then petting them kek

>>23823891
>>23823860
>>23823812
Can't wait to see the rest of the list

>>23819493
I never got a chance to face any of the other mimics from the past games. Super Long limbed humanoid creatures always make me uncomfortable. In Sonic on gamecube when you could walk around as Eggman and he had those fuqqin grotesque legs it made me highly uncomfortable to watch kek
dark infusion has seemed to help me a bit so far
I haven't tried duel wielding yet but it seems like it would change it more towards bloodborne style combat.
damn 1 gig is a decent amount, do always record the games you play?
Stun lock is one of the most rage inducing things about this game for me kek
It sucks because I want that estus flask upgrade ;-;
I'm not sure what to lvl up but I feel safe in going with Vit and End for my knight style build.
Might relieve some of the stress of the game with beerskis
>>
>>23823944
not really a list just pulling randoms from the past who do you want on it tho looking for you btw
>>
>>23823939
so in what city do you leave ?
ela ws sto gazi , kathe savato ime eki se kernao mia bira :P
>>
File: UrlasRU-neliela-izlase-6.jpg (45 KB, 410x610) Image search: [Google]
UrlasRU-neliela-izlase-6.jpg
45 KB, 410x610
>>23823975
I'm not Greek dude.

kek
>>
>>23823986
i think you are greek and you troll me because you dont like me :(
>>
>>23823911
fuqqin kek and those dubs :o
autismo inc
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0k331v7Rnic

>>23823952
Gingy would be a good addition with those cheekbones unff
Thanks for including me tho anon <3
who this b if you don't mind me asking
>>
File: 1459218651738.jpg (280 KB, 1270x1136) Image search: [Google]
1459218651738.jpg
280 KB, 1270x1136
>>23823992
Nah, I'm not Greek, I swear. I don't even know you tbqh. Who you?
>>23823993
I can feel the ancestors speaking in me as I listen to this.
>>
File: Capture_20160523.webm (526 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Capture_20160523.webm
526 KB, 1280x720
>>23823805
garnier fructis is mah SHIT. it's like all the tropical smelling fruits and plants jizzed into one bottle. smellz like magic
when I'm incredibly bored and kind of drunk, I make dumb collages of fashion magazines. probably the closest thing 2 photoshop I'll ever do
yes summer gets humid pretty often (not as bad as florida) but my hair just turns into a giant triangle and it's not cute at all lel
my new city will be incredibly snowy and it's in western NY (will let u guess, bretty obvious). I'm super pumped, plus I'll be able to hit up Canada whenever I want.
I'll probably have to get another food job..it seems the be the only one I ever get called back for. don't care though..it's only for a few months
y did u see so many white trash folks. were u hanging out at White Castle again? I told u to stay away from there son
lel, you pull off the innocent look well. nao I know ur sikrits. you're the same as my friends who smoke; they're super calm and normal but then I'm the big retard of the group who can't keep it together, and I never know where to place my hands when I'm sitting. such a n00b
lemme see if I can find a pic somewhere..if not I'll take one one of these days. for some reason, people love dumping old tires into my river. it's fucking gross. I hate assholes who do that shit
>every time i wake up on top of my phone in the mornings I think about the canzerz
omg pls stop kek. I do that shit way too much. I've fallen asleep slumped over with my laptop chilling on my stomach a few times too. RIP uterus and all future babbies..u will have 3 heads and no fingers
It's CLEANING TIME
I go clean nao (hispanic accent)
>>
>>23815950
Privjet to Russia.
>>23816115
I'll call you fritter.
Nice one, fritter.
>>23817109
Well my squats have never been anywhere near impressive. If only I was slav.
>>23817584
Not even the strongest of soc warriors can stand against the power of the dick rates.
>>23823891
My tattoos show on quite a few of my photos.
Bit creepy seeing my own face posted by someone else I gotta say.
>>23824022
Bienvenidos.
feliz navidad
>>
>>23824043
don't tell mi madre that I was jumping on the bed
she will slap me
feliz pascua.
>>
File: gingi_exe.jpg (383 KB, 1183x480) Image search: [Google]
gingi_exe.jpg
383 KB, 1183x480
>>23823993
2 for 1 i cant seem to find you perhaps you didnt post pre 2016 but i will continue search anymore you would like
i am an old entity of this board just remembering memories
>>23824043
i never noticed until now and saw it interesting as i was rumaging thru my archives sorry for making you feel that way lol
will stop now that you called me out on it but i found pretty much everyobe who still posts
fascinating how much time passes and the changes it brings
>>
>>23824043
This is why Swedes lost to Russians. How can someone defeat an enemy with such powerful heel tendons? Really, it is said by all philosophers that a strong basis for life, stability and insight is always a proper heel tendon.

>Swedes should've won the Northern war though
>>
File: selfie.jpg (30 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
selfie.jpg
30 KB, 480x640
>>23824015
well i am the meme guy. lets go drink a beer
>>
>>23824052
I am your madre.
Juanita, get off the bed!!!!!
Vamos!!
>>23824060
Well, you managed saving the picture I only posted maybe once or twice which is impressive. Is that the only one you got?
I'm not going to get upset about people saving my pictures when I'm the one posting them from the start. Can't expect a copyright on shit you throw out.
>>23824062
Imagine Sweden the area of Norway and Finland in addition. We'd be fierce.
The heel tendons though, show me yours please.
Allow me, this one time, to witness pure heaven.
>>
File: i want to die.jpg (130 KB, 842x1024) Image search: [Google]
i want to die.jpg
130 KB, 842x1024
>>23823641
idk how to contribute to the cause
post pictures of myself? post pictures of my boyfriends? post pictures of my cat? my gross toe?
>>
>>23824086
I didn't save until now just to post it here but i found it in the hidden crevices of the internet and yes the rest are mostly the ones you post now still lol
>>
>>23824086
dammit ma where are we going now? you just dragged me to the store

>>23824089
WELL. you can answer any of the questions in the green text at the top of the thread, or you can come here and blog away 2 ur heart's content. or you can post as many pics of your bfs as you want. or your cat. or your toe.
how was ur day tho, u done with escuela yet?
>>
File: x8-16O.gif (1 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
x8-16O.gif
1 MB, 320x180
>>23824015
I don't want to find out my ancestry anymore, family hinted it might be French :^(
I just want to be lil dutch boi

>>23824022
kek YES! that's the brand I had in mind actually. Another reason I want long hair is so I can make it smell super good always
I've always wanted to try and make a ransom letter with the cutouts of magazines jej
>giant triangle
I want to see this, sounds like some 80's hairstyle lel
Ahhh I gotcha pumped for yew
>snowy
gah my heart ;-;
am jelly
kek I guess I'm not missing much of White Castle then if White Trash inhabit it too. there were so many fuqqin southeners walking around shirtless cause of heat. So much chalkie skin blugh x(
I've never been, also never seen the movie either too
ples keep sikirits save
KEK I do that too with my hands, I end up sitting on them if can't decide
Same here, wish I could throw them in the river instead
>3 heads and no fingers
oh Jezuz jej this sounds like the worst childbirth ever. C section dat bitch
gone so soon ;-;
dat webm tho
I love to flip onto my bed all the time
>
this is now a bed jumper bread
l8r geo

>>23824060
Nah it's friend, have you ever posted your picture?
I didn't post any pics til 2016 honestly and I only visited once before that. Oh sun, never seen the pic on the right <3
>>
>>23824162
>nah it's friend
nah it's okay fran*
there we go
>>
>>23824162
>>23824172
i might have here and there
oh i see yeah cant seem to find you unless a thread has escaped my inspection
anyone else?
>>
File: ZjjTBY0d.jpg (72 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
ZjjTBY0d.jpg
72 KB, 768x1024
>>23824154
the toe gets grosser and grosser as the days go on, used to be a normal bruised blue color now its reached the black and disgusting stage
one of my boyfriends released his third solo album today https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmNhfjzmMrU

i am done with school im finally free but now i just work a lot >:(
>>
File: cover.jpg (727 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
727 KB, 1000x1000
>>23823222
Sorry I couldn't reply. I hope you'll read this.

>Favorite french new wave movies/movies in general?
New wave: Pierrot le Fou is one of my top 10.
In general: The Deer Hunter, There will be blood, L'armée des ombres, and let's say Amélie

>how patrician is your music taste?
I used to be a faggot who wanted to be patrician so bad, now I don't really care about music. The last 3 bands I listened to are New Order, The Sound and James Blake if i can help.
C'mon, French is great.

Is there anyone here? I feel like shit, I'm tired of thinking about my ex every fucking day. She left me 8 months ago, I deserved it, I've moved on, but she's always on the back on my mind. I'm tired of this.
>>
>>23824208
Have we talked a few times before? Sorry I'm just trying to get an idea of who you iz, tho your mysteriousness is quite arousing if I can say so.
I can't really think of anyone else at the moment, who else for you?

>>23824218
It almost looks painted on your toe
>JONGHYUN
I like the synths used, was pretty groovy
Slightly different sound but have you ever listen to Hyukoh?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECMc1SB60E0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDeiJybf8qY
Was listening to this earlier, gives nice feels https://soundcloud.com/lemkuuja/kisu
>>
>>23824298
perhaps mystery was my original and prefered method but in due time if i decide it
i have few more anons that i can get but i dont think anyone would want to see especially since the swede is right it is a bit creepy i should screen capture the next ones if anyone is interested
>>
>>23824263
>James Blake
>The Sounds
Nice taste mang
What did you think of new James Blake album? Haven't had the chance to listen to it yet
>>
>>23824321
This is the one I'm listening to. I really love James Blake, I love his two albums and most of his EPs, and this new album is really great. The first song hits close to home.

Did you hear his cover of The sound of silence? I really love it.
>>
>>23824298
i knoowwwww its so gross :(( its going to be even worse once it falls off what an awful time to get a bruised toenail right when summer rolls around
>was pretty groovy
i think the rest of the album is p solid too, jonghyun usually puts out quality albums
still dont know if it lives up to taemins solo releases this year though https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oz3mm3tPKfg

i have heard of hyukoh i think it was last summer when they blew up and were everywhere for a good time, i never looked that deep into them though desu
primary is based too, did a good song with choa and iron
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9zL-A78oRg
>>
>>23824162
pls, not fully gone, just in cleaning mode and hopping in and out of teh thraed
all the bois and grils will luv ur super nice smelling hair too
make sure your note is very brief because letters are a pain in the ass to cut out, lel
will definitely capture my next bad hair day (which will be soon because it's finally getting much warmer in the northeast)
ur poor eyes, make sure to wash them with bleach later tonight b4 u go to bed
lel I've only been there once and I had a bite of a burger and it tasted like actual garbage. I don't get the hype about that place.
>wish I could throw them in the river instead
fuggin lel, I would hire u to be part of de river bolice if such a thing existed
>dat gif
<9 <9 jejjjj that looks so fun and I want to do that really badly on my bed but I will probably put my legs through the wall by accident, kek. your room looks so cozy. I always wonder about that shirt on the wall. is it ur magic invisibility shirt? elaborate on it if you will

>>23824218
lel RIP
dude that video, I feel like the whole thing is english and it's fucking with me real hard right now. send help
eyooo u made it. is your job decent? save up dat ca$$hh, gril. u mite need toe replacement surgery
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkEmZyQzYrw
>>
>>23824349
kpop loves its engrish more than anything, jonghyun in particular
yea i like my job i decorate cakes its nice
i try to save up money but somehow it just disappears no matter what i do :( also i cant stop buying clothes like the stupid white girl i am
>>
>>23824318
I shall await patiently for big reveal day :)
That's fair but is screen capping really any different tho?

>>23824330
I like James Blake a lot too, still awaiting Sampha/James Blake collab.
Gives me more motivation to buy album, and I have not til just now
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UB27_L3JtX8
da fuq that was amazing <3
I really like his song with Chance
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5S6U_krabrk
He has the best sounds
Sucks to hear about ex gf probs tho, hope it gets better

>>23824331
>falls off
D: my toes are curling up now, how did that happen?
this was the first time I've heard of him bit I like eet
Imma sucker for those dance moves and grooves
I'll check out the rest of his album too, ty
I've recently discovered hyukoh and I really love the singers voice. I need moar SK artist pham
>Primary
like the reggae mix on the beat, and that sleepover looks like a grand time
>>
>>23824376
I think the engrish is very endearing, lel
omg pls that just gave you so many qt points jejejjj. sounds bretty fuggin sweet though...at least the cakes don't try to talk to you or judge you. that reminds me of my sweet-ass gardening job I had a few years ago: minimal human interaction, lots of quiet tiem with qt flowers. lots of sweat and horrible tan lines tho, fuck that
STOP BUYING CLOTHES. at least you don't waste de ca$h on starbucks like a proper white gril
>>
>>23824382
I don't really like Chance, sorry m8.
I guess you should buy the album. Maybe his "worst" album but still really great imo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlOmdyH_7Os
Probably my fave song by him.
>Everything feels like touchdown on a rainy day
fuck..

Anyway, thanks for the kind words, I also hope it will get better.
>>
>>23824382
I DROPPED A LADDER ON IT LIKE AN IDIOt i bruise my toes a lot because of dance and this is a grade A prime example of a toenail that it ready to be free and fall off
i wish i could recommend legitimate korean artists to look into but my knowledge honestly really only spans over kpop even jonghyun is just from a massive kpop group lmao https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UF53cptEE5k i dont know many i guess underground/indie artists

>>23824395
me too especially because none of them can actually speak english even a little bit
>that just gave you so many qt points
:3ccccc
yea its a rlly nice job because i can just hide in the back and i work with a bunch of other young girls my ages so im close with everyone but it gets stressful sometimes too
clothes r the only important thing in my life almost as important as one day achieving my dream of twig legs
if i go to starbucks i get the drinks that the 13 yr olds get im not a coffee person
>>
File: 123123131231.png (92 KB, 326x311) Image search: [Google]
123123131231.png
92 KB, 326x311
>>23824349
kek ples forgib, am very dense sometimes
it's tru, I always want to cuddle long hair peeps so I can play with hair n use as blanket
prolly just have it saying "benis"
was going to photochop but too much whiskey at the moment kek, will provide tomorrow
yeeeesss ples do, will capture morning cowlicks if any are noteworthy
I can still see the white flashes tho when I close my eyes ;-;
sounds nasti, any Fast food places you like?
>river bolice
kek this would be great, patrolling all day for trashy fegs to dunk is dream jeb. Would for sure get sidekick Shiba
fuqqq I want to do a Photochop of this too jej
It's fun, I need more peeps to act a fool with tho Everyone wants to be "Mature" all the time which is cool but cutting loose occasionally is nice too
>invisibility shirt
I fuqqin wish, the possibilities...oh my
It's a shirt of Ethan Klein from H3H3 kek
I bought it for my roommate but after I washed it once it got ruined so I hung it on my wall and got him something else.
>>
>>23824415
what's the most intense cake you decorated? I think I would be way too scared to fuck up someone's wedding cake by sneezing while I was decorating. I feel like that kind of shit would happen to me
lel u already have chicken legs
>tfw u were a size 0 in high school
I fucking hate shopping for clothes because I have the most retarded hips that give me lovehandles no matter what I wear (even when I was scrawny). and I look fucking gross in every single dressing room mirror. UGH. I'm getting angry just thinking about it, kek. brb gonna go run 4 miles real quick
lel, do u get frappacinos (dunno how to spell it). that was my shit when I was younger. starbucks coffee really fucks me up tho. the last time I had it, I had a panic attack and vomited, lel (lil 2 much caffeine). y am i such a joke
>>
>>23824396
It's all good mang
I found three 10$ Itunes cards in my drawer the other day so it sounds like a good album to spend them on.
his delivery and lyrics are on point
also dat style n hair

No problem man, music seems to help a little with everything.
Do you make or play music?

>>23824415
>ladder bruises
i did this once with an attic ladder, was no fun
What kind of dance do you do? I'm not really sure how many types there are tbqh lol
The guy in the basketball jersey hair game was wild, upbeat vid tho
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 185

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.