[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
League of Supervillains 2.0
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: how-to-be-a-supervillain.jpg (45 KB, 324x499) Image search: [Google]
how-to-be-a-supervillain.jpg
45 KB, 324x499
>>28912490
>>28912490
>>28912490

>letting the old thread die

State your
>Villain Alias
>Superpower
>Costume

most recent list of supervillains: http://hastebin.com/xaqelaketi.vhdl
>>
>>28958720

also a place for drawfags to post art of supervillains
>>
>>28958720
The Pissbottler
expert pissbottle combatant
tactical vest with different kinds of pissbottles attached
>>
>>28958911

wow much edge
>>
File: 1444197088735.jpg (48 KB, 412x385) Image search: [Google]
1444197088735.jpg
48 KB, 412x385
>the normie negator
>detecting normies
>binoculars taped to face and a pepe cape
>>
File: 1463431110698.png (237 KB, 462x264) Image search: [Google]
1463431110698.png
237 KB, 462x264
REPOST FROM THE LAST THREAD
>Villain Alias
Mr. Noble
Mr. because it adds a creepiness to it, and it is also an homage to the greatest villain of all time, Mr. Freeze. Noble because I still would have a code of ethics, and not just want blind chaos and pain for all.
>Superpower
Maybe the power project my mindstate and emotions onto others, almost like a reverse Professor X.
>Costume
Bare chest, long red cape, amulets on each arm, and a mask.
The mask would cover all of my face except for my eyes, and underneath my left eye is a blue teardrop. When I go to war with an enemy, the teardrop turns red, and will turn blue again once they are taken care of.
>>
>>28958720
>The cleanser
>Infinite ammo
>Trenchcoat
>>
Gotcherdink A.K.A the collector
I go into Chads' houses and cut off their dicks and then wear them as a necklace. The most alpha of them all. I am also a gentleman at heart
>>
>>28959175
what's edgy about that
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.