[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/britfeel/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 70
File: 1457339602419.jpg (2 MB, 3848x2632) Image search: [Google]
1457339602419.jpg
2 MB, 3848x2632
I only have an old image edition
>>
>>28226900
BLACK NIGGERS
>>
>>28227008
Quite frankly, I'm just surprised the robot hasn't heard that one before.
>>
Builders woke me up early lads.
>>
>single monitor
>use Windows 7 split windows thing to watch youtube on one half and 4chan on the other
>double click on Youtube video
>it usually takes up the entire monitor
>now it only fullscreens in one half

WEW LADS
finally
>>
LADSLADSLADSLADSLADS
>>
Oggy Oggy Oggy

oi oi oi
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 600x554) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 600x554
My Dad is taking Mum to Hospital because she can't breath lads
>>
just took such a huge shit lads, feel 5lbs lighter
>>
>>28227328
Same here, bloody drill next door to my room. Felt like my head was about to break ;_;

I might as well make the most of being up early and go to the gym
>>
File: sad.png (87 KB, 684x576) Image search: [Google]
sad.png
87 KB, 684x576
>it's another "anon bitches about work all week then vows to do something at the weekend but never does anything" episode

Fuck my life
>>
depressionfags, give me ONE good reason why I shouldn't include this in my group project status report

He had 3 weeks to write two basic programming classes (one that stores a score value and string name, one that keeps an ordered array of scores and checks if a new score makes it into the list) which shouldn't take more than half an hour. He told us he was depressed and still hasn't shown us any work, and he has a history of being a liar when it comes to damage controlling lack of work or ability

In the six meetings we had, he only showed up for two - the second of which, he disappeared halfway through as soon as we needed to ask him things. If he's shown to be unreliable dead weight he can get kicked out and fail the subject, which might finally give him a wakeup call
>>
>>28228411
He could be facing a rough time that isn't always characteristic of who he is and how he usually acts, approach him more as a friend with support if you haven't tried so already and try to motivate him on the project, however if this is characteristic of his normal behaviour throughout his entire time at work/class/whatever it is you're doing, then it might be for the best but make sure you know what you're doing, someone displaying this much demotivation can be severely depressed and not allowing people to percieve the full extent of what's happening, if you remove him from this, it could be all he has left and darker more suicidal thoughts could lurk round the corner
>>
>>28228411
don't let him drag you down

make it clear that you're sympathetic towards whatever issues might be going on but that you don't want impacting the project negatively

is this for uni? or work?
>>
>>28228534

I've known him for two years and this is the second semester in a row that he's pulled this shit of being depressed and not doing any work. Last time they were more lenient but this subject made it clear that you would be kicked out and fail if you don't contribute to the team and it's identified as an issue.

He has a history of being rather incompetent (I've witnessed demonstrated complete lack of knowledge) and unreliable, which is hidden by the fact he's very sociable and likes talking to people (albeit does not talk at all if nobody initiates the conversation with him). He's an older student, in his late 20s. Had to do some kind of bridging course before being allowed in uni

Earlier this year we were both working on a two week long 'summer school' for high school kids that was organised by the uni.
I was asked to do it because of high marks and merit, he knew someone who recommended him because nepotism. It was clear he had no idea what to do when kids asked him questions. By the end of the first week he was starting to make super passive aggressive remarks about me whenever I would successfully help out a kid. In the second week all of the kids could see what was going on and would start asking for my help specifically because they knew he couldn't do anything

Even before the depression stuff started up again this semester, I let the rest of the group know there were likely going to be issues with him (and sure enough I was right). The only reason he was in our group is because he was the only one left without a group after everyone else had gotten together, and we had one less person than the rest. Even if he wasn't depressed, I have no confidence in his ability to get any work done due to simple lack of ability. Since he is depressed, it makes it easier to get rid of him.

I sympathised at first when he brought up the depression stuff - but there's been no attempt from him to improve, so I've lost that sympathy. He needs help, not freeloading.
>>
>>28228821
you're in the right mate, don't worry about it

like you said he needs help, not freeloading
>>
>>28228059
had acute shortness of breath earlier this year, was properly terrifying.

Felt like my lungs were slowly closing up and soon I wouldn't be able to breath.

Hope yer mum's alright pal.
>>
reckon spar will be busy at this time lads? infact will the city centre as a whole be busy at this time?
>>
>>28229117

>11:13:11 on a Saturday, especially a Bank Holiday

Yes. Yes it fucking will be.
>>
>>28228821
Fuck him lad, uni clearly isn't for him.
>>
>>28229129
fuck sake, i knew i should have gone in the morning, 2 days without eating from the looks of things now, fug
>>
>>28228411
This will make you look like an arsehole.

Given how friendly unis are to minority groups, there's probably a greater chance of you getting chucked out the group.
>>
File: sissy gear - Copy.jpg (828 KB, 1752x1736) Image search: [Google]
sissy gear - Copy.jpg
828 KB, 1752x1736
Poleaboos ballets boots arrived today

Think gloves and panties arrived too
>>
Shit thread to be honest.
>>
>>28229405
This is what happens when the wagies sleep in tobehonest
>>
>>28229236
Literally everyone else in the group feels the same way, I'm just the team leader responsible for writing up the report.
Do you have any suggestions as to how I could convey that information and not be an arsehole, or do you think we should all just ignore it and put up with him doing nothing for 2 more months?
>>
>>28229444
Basically, I think you should just divide your tasks as if he wasn't there, seeing as he isn't doing anything. Just act as if he wasn't a member of the group.

No need to grass him up though, he might actually be going through problems, and getting him in trouble probably wouldn't help.
>>
Post the waifus lads. What's the plan for today? Off to the gym once I've let this breakfast go down a bit.
>>
>>28229464
>I think you should just divide your tasks as if he wasn't there, seeing as he isn't doing anything. Just act as if he wasn't a member of the group.
Literally what we've been doing the entire time

But why do you think enabling him to ignore the genuine issues he has will do him any good? Failing the subject may be a shock to the system but it may be exactly what he needs. As far as depression goes, pretending there's nothing wrong is one of the worst things you can do - especially if you have any intention of improving your condition. If I can push him to a point where he may finally decide 'wow things really went shit I need help', I'd almost consider it a moral obligation to do so.
>>
>>28229509
Yes it may be, but it also may make his condition worse.

The fact is he's an adult, and it's his responsibility. You can't presume to know what's best for him, at least not without sitting down and talking to him about the situation.
>>
File: 1446364419958.jpg (401 KB, 767x1000) Image search: [Google]
1446364419958.jpg
401 KB, 767x1000
>>28229471
Not brit, just want to post waifu
>>
>>28229471
Just imagined some swoled up cunt jacking his micropenis to chinese cartoon characters

Still loling desu
>>
>>28229545

However as a member of a group where everyone is required to do work and be accountable (according to the subject coordinator who constantly monitors us - so giving him literally nothing is also not an option otherwise we'll all be in trouble), it's also his responsibility to do work.
Failing that, something regarding him and the group needs to change. The report I'm required to write includes stating if anyone was not able to contribute equally, and I refuse to lie and say that everything is alright just to cover for him and let him wallow in his issues. Especially since the entire group sees him as an issue.

As it stands, if the issue is presented to him I anticipate the subject coordinator putting him on notice - and if he still fails to improve by the next deadline it'll result in him being kicked out.
>>
having to leave my sweet and cushy cash in hand job on a market peddling video games to teenagers in exchange for a full time salary job working in insurance and i'm sobbing lads, i'm fucking sobbing
>>
Long shot I know, but is anyone looking for a flat in Edinburgh?
>>
>>28229710
why? are mummy and daddy forcing you?
>>
>>28229710

kill yourself, you absolute normie cunt
>>
>>28229710
live at home, be neet and never work lads
>>
>>28229736
fuck off, getting a job dont make you a normie, unless it's a good job
>>
>>28229752

you had a job that requires you to be outside actively engaging with people

you are a normie

get out.

GET OUT NOW.
>>
>>28229727
no i'm 27 and have avoided having to get a full time job until this point, in order to preserve my well-being and sanity.
>>28229736
get bent
>>28229739
this
>>
>>28229785

GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

REEEEEEEEEEE

NORMIES GO GO GO GET GO
>>
>>28229798
if all the normals left 4chan today you would have a very empty image board
>>
Just one more day till da foxes win the premierl eagle
>>
>>28229815
He's baiting lad. Ignore him.
>>
>>28229815

sounds good to me. now fuck off
>>
How do I know that women aren't interested in me just because I'm good looking or for my money?
>>
>>28229687
Different person chiming in here, but i would personally think the best thing to do is speak to your module co-ordinator about it in person and ask them what to do. If you just put it in the report after it might reflect worse on you than the one not doing it and make you seem like an asshole (im not saying you are because i think youre in the right). If you could get another person in the group to go with you as well it would be better because then it doesnt look like its just you having a problem with the depressed guy or something.

Put it as a 'we dont want to get him in trouble, but we dont know what else to do' kind of thing, and just lay out everything youve said here. Try to make it seem like you arent pissed off with him, just having a hard time coping with doing the work of an extra person and not being able to divide it equally.

I had a similar situation at uni last year with a guy who never turned up and didnt do the work because of mental issues (he was really messed up, completely covered in self harm scars etc, which the uni knew about), and we spoke to the coordinator as a group on one of the days he didnt turn up and they were really understanding and made it so that we didnt have to do a chunk of the project that the other groups had to do and took it into consideration when marking our work.
>>
>>28229879
women don't care about looks, they only care for money & status
>>
>>28229879
That's women are MOST attracted to. Status and looks.
>>
File: peperollseyesandisnotveryhappy.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
peperollseyesandisnotveryhappy.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
What to do to make life less boring?

> Can't do drugs anymore

> All videogames are shit casual normie pleb-fests

any suggestions?
>>
>>28229912
Die
Its literally impossible to enjoy media once you reach a point
>>
File: 1452873662086.gif (146 KB, 300x375) Image search: [Google]
1452873662086.gif
146 KB, 300x375
>>28229912
>not playing dark souls 3 and bloodbourne
>>
>>28229912
> Can't do drugs anymore
why?

go for a ramble, it is the natural replacement for chemical substances
>>
>>28228250
Its the little things anon
>>
>>28229908
But my looks and wealth are transient, in 50 years who knows where I'll be.
I want someone that loves me for me, my personality and what's on the inside.
>>
>>28229937
>I want someone that loves me for me, my personality and what's on the inside.
No offense but you're on r9k on a sunny saturday afternoon. Like most of us here, you're going to have a boring personalty for women.
>>
Sat in the pub on my own at 12.30 lads.
Got paid yesterday. Should go home and do some washing. Also got fallout 4 there I've never played. Should I start it?
>>
>>28229928
>dark souls 3
>not a casual normie pleb-fest

Well done, you're a casual normal pleb.

Never played Bloodbourne, but it looks like the EXACT same shit they've been rehashing once a year, so I doubt it's any difference.
>>
Poleaboo is considering buying a choker to further complete his outfit
>>
what's with all the anime cat ear girls btw?
>pic related
>>
File: 1460677832562.jpg (99 KB, 908x714) Image search: [Google]
1460677832562.jpg
99 KB, 908x714
>>28229925

>Its literally impossible to enjoy media once you reach a point

im starting to feel more and more of this feel

films all feel.. ehhh

i've become increasingly desensitized to music

>>28229928

those are casual games, plus i only enjoy multiplayer.

csgo was good from 2012-2015. I also played sf4.

cs:go is shit now and the new sf sucks.

>>28229929

I've started working a little bit, and they drug test.

I dont know what a ramble is ? A walk in the countryside? Unfortunately i live in a disgusting nigger-infested shithole (voted worst town in england at one point)

Im trying to learn an instrument and to draw, but it just feels like a chore 99% of the time.
>>
>>28230006
>eww casual games
>plus I only enjoy multiplayer
kill yourself
>>
File: 711368229_o.jpg (88 KB, 539x800) Image search: [Google]
711368229_o.jpg
88 KB, 539x800
>>28229989

do you know where you are?

originalcommentfucksake
>>
>>28230022
bla bla bla Korean-Thai friendship association board bla bla bla

anime is cancer, what's the significance of the cat ears
>>
File: 1461850564694.jpg (174 KB, 636x1072) Image search: [Google]
1461850564694.jpg
174 KB, 636x1072
>>28230006
>tfw desensitized to drugs, music, film, television, outside and games of all kinds
>>
>>28230006
csgo was never good

Only 1.6 and earlier was good.

The new SF is infinitely better than that boring fucking snorefest than is SF4. Glad that shitty game is finally dead.
>>
>>28230020

Playing a single player game is fucking dull.

When i was like 10 I could stand single player shit. Theres nothing better than stomping on plebs in multiplayer.

I bet you're the sort of person thats "scared" to play online.

End your life immediately.
>>
>>28230049
Multiplayer = casual normie fucks
Singleplayer is the true robot pursuit, days spent in your study, hunched over dwarf fortress, or Civ IV.
>>
if you don't all stop telling each other to kill yourselves then there'll be no fuckers left on this board. a whole generation of NEETs, virgins and perverts will be wiped out which we all know would be a horrible thing

can we all just calm down and have a moment of presence before we hit 'post'
>>
>>28230062
the only philanthropy we are capable of is ending our miserable experiences for each other
kill yourself
>>
>>28230040

I'd say cs:go was good, I prefer the movement to 1.6 and source.

People are just hipsters when they say they "prefer" source and 1.6... though i do admit they looked better, with better models etc...

GO also had a better matchmaking system.

The new SF just sucks. The WORST roster out of any sf game. Its like they tried to make it as bad as possible. It looks like shit too.
>>
>>28230070
SF is for fucking fags who refuse to admit Ryu turns them on
>>
>>28230034

> anime is cancer

why, did it trigger you?

I dont trust people who dont like anime. Fucking pretentious faggots tbqh

>what's the significance of the cat ears

makes them seem cute, innocent, playful, i guess theres a certain "furry" quality to it too.
>>
>Poleaboos mum is trying to order boy clothes for him online
>>
>>28229943
How do you measure personality?
I'm a very likeable guy, women always approach me when they need help in the shop I work at.
>>
>>28230093
no, Japanese writing is just fucking shite
>makes them seem cute, innocent, playful, i guess theres a certain "furry" quality to it too.
but what does that have to do with the UK
>>
>>28230074

wew lad what a shitpost!

here have this reward

pic related my gf
>>
>>28230036
That lad was a normie, no sympathy I'm afraid.

Thought the French woman and her boyfriend were the saddest thing in that show
>>
>>28230109
She's getting pretty chubby on that waist.
>>
>>28230113
None of them deserve any sympathy they are all shit people
Only retards continue to do something when its harming them
>>
>>28230093
How the fuck can you actually watch anime.

None of the characters exhibit human emotions, they pause for 5 seconds between every word, and the girls moan like they are being raped every time they experience any sort of emotion.

It simply isn't enjoyable, relatable or fun.
>>
>>28230119
I'm okay with that anon
>>
>>28230119
This guy has a point. Watch out for her getting fat.
>>
>>28230006
>i've become increasingly desensitized to music

don't worry mate, I've got you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yBnIUX0QAE
>>
>>28230143
I'm not ok with her mutilated dick boyfriend refusing to let her have hardcore scenes with anyone.

Such a fucking waste.
>>
File: one of these.jpg (148 KB, 1024x1365) Image search: [Google]
one of these.jpg
148 KB, 1024x1365
>>28230109
Bailey Jay is hot good tranny pick
>>
>>28229943
>a boring personalty for women

I could be interesting and have been whenever I've been on dates, but seriously women expect the guy to be a constant source of conversation and entertainment and usually put fuck all effort back in. It's not that different from looking after a child when you're on a date, decide where to go, what you're gonna do, pay for it and keep them entertained while you're there.

Can't be bothered to do that all the time, sounds exhausting putting up with people who can't go 5 minutes without having someone give them attention.

Dates I've been on have been so fucking boring it's insane, just me talking all the time and having to think of all conversation topics, if I stopped we'd just sit in silence and these were girls who asked me out, I can't imagine how bad it'd be if I did the asking.
>>
>>28230152
She's the only trans in the industry that hasn't done a scene with Christian XXX. It's such a shame.
>>
>>28230100
>women always approach me when they need help in the shop I work at.
That's your job. Of course they will approach you for help.
>>
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 256x192
>>28230108

>no, Japanese writing is just fucking shite

tbvh anime classics are among some of the most stylish and interesting works out there.

If you cant appreciate the animation or story in works like FOTNS etc i honesty pity you.

>but what does that have to do with the UK

because despite it triggering your autism, a lot of this board consists of people who enjoy anime and have it on their mind.

Hence the inclusion of the cat girls in the OP image.
>>
>>28229944
>fallout 4

No.
>>
>>28230175
So why do they come to me instead of one of the five Indians on the shop floor?
>>
>>28230191
>Indians
there's your answer, contrary to most feminists, women don't want to get raped by a shitskin
>>
>>28230036
What's this from? The new theroux documentary?
>>
>>28230168
I wish I had that image of the omegle conversation of an anon pretending to be a woman and talking as if he was a woman because it was so relevant

They really are fucking boring. Where did this meme about women being good at being social come from?
>>
>>28230182
>being this defensive of shitty asian porn
>>
>>28230049
>he doesn't play long winded single player rpgs

No, you're the normie here lad.
>>
>>28230196
Yes, Drinking into Oblivion
>>
File: 1379464385933.jpg (39 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
1379464385933.jpg
39 KB, 604x453
>>28230151

>mfw this is actually one of my favourite songs

ty m8 :)
>>
>>28230191
Do they approach you when you're not working? Do women come to you when you're not at the shop? That should tell you everything you need to know.
>>
Any Glasgow or Edinburgh robots today?
>>
>>28230215
That guy looks like a chad desu. Let me guess. He's drinking because stacy dumped him?
>>
>>28230191
>>28230241
also, do you wear a uniform lad? Women love uniforms
>>
>>28230191
Because people have an in-group preference for their own kind.
>>
>>28230243
Yeah Glasgow
>>
>>28230243
>a-aberdeen
>>
>>28230249
>more attractive than me
>has to be a chad
soz m8, but you're not at the border, there's a whole lot of room of ugly between you and chads
>>
>>28230249
Spot on.

He spends the whole show recounting tales of his normie lifestyle, and expects sympathy because he can't handle a small setback.
>>
>>28230256
Neat, what you up to today? Fancy a pint somewhere in the city centre?

How robot/normie are you?
>>
>>28230241
>>28230250
Of course not, because I go straight home.
But yes, I have been stopped while I'm clocked off. And this is while wearing my hoodie over my uniform (just a polo with a badge though).
>>28230195
What a racist thing to say. The only problem I've had with them is communication.
>>
>>28230256
Do you want to meet up and shoot up heroin together and drink special brew?
>>
>>28230271
I'm a shut in that doesn't leave the house hopes on your normie endeavours
>>28230278
Drugs aren't even fun
>>
>>28230006
>>28230049
>those are casual games, plus i only enjoy multiplayer.

Multiplayer is the ultimate casual mode. Why do you think so many single player games tack on a multiplayer mode? Because it sells to the mass casual audience.

I agree with what you're saying with most games being shit these days but saying multiplayer is less casual than multi is stupid. You are playing casual games too lad.
>>
>>28229895

The only issue I have with framing it as 'we're having trouble keeping up since he's not doing anything' is it's actually not true. Despite his lack of contribution, we were able to get everything (besides the task he was meant to do which we left) done fairly easily as well as additional tasks, and from knowing members in other groups we're probably more on track than most despite having effectively one less person. It sounds arrogant but the three of us all have a history of being HD students, we've worked together and topped the class multiple times in the past. Even in this subject, in other individual assessments the three of us have been right at the top of the class. The other guy, even if he didn't have depression, he still has history of being a credit average tops. Our project is actually fairly ambitious and we can get everything done without him (we were planning for over a month before he had to join our group). we don't want to have to reduce our scope as a consequence of pushing the narrative that we were relying on him to get everything done.

It's worth noting that this isn't the end of the project, it's the first of three progress reports. I understand how complaining about issues at the end is a bad idea that does nothing, however this is actually relatively close to the start of the overall project timeline. The coordinator has outlaid a process for dealing with problem members, and we're up to the step which involves notifying him.

A few weeks ago when he first told us he had depression he emailed the coordinator. I followed up on the coordinator to make sure that happened (because last semester he lied and didn't actually do it) and they apparently planned a meeting. I haven't heard anything about it since, but at the very least the coordinator is already aware of the potential for there to be an issue in the group. This development is more just a confirmation that the issue is persisting and hasn't been resolved.
>>
>>28230273
>what a racist thing to say
don't you think it's retarded that people who can barely speak English are expected to be communicate with largely English customers?
>>
>>28230286
>Drugs aren't even fun

Which ones have you tried? I could bring some booze to your house instead?

>>28230278
I'm down for special brew but I'm fine for scag
>>
Why can't Yank twats fuck off desu

http://stv.tv/news/west-central/1352381-us-teenagers-mission-to-save-industrial-wasteland-glasgow/
>>
>>28230182

>anime classics are among some of the most stylish and interesting works out there.

You're not well read enough to back this up.

>a lot of this board consists of people who enjoy anime and have it on their mind.

That's because it's for lonely nerds, not because it's good.
>>
File: 1438043222076.jpg (1017 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1438043222076.jpg
1017 KB, 1920x1080
>>28230134

I got into it when i was young with things like Pokemon, DBZ, etc

Then as a teenager i started watching things like Death note, Cowboy Bebop, Hellsing, Ninja Scroll, Akira etc.. mostly entry level stuff

What made it interesting was the very "hardcore" art style, storylines and animation compared to western stuff.

Then as an adult i read more manga and more obscure violent anime for the unique style it has, a lot of work is vastly different and has interesting storylines.

I also like artwork like pic related. More for the aesthetic purposes, and the occasional fap.

I never got into the cutesy "moe" bullshit, and can see why that would turn a lot of people off.

>tl;dr

i liked the violence, sexualisation, art, animation, story
>>
>>28230320
well the Yanks love "saving" the third world, and I've heard it's pretty nasty north the border.
>>
>>28230337
none of them can draw sweat properly
>>
>>28230332
>You're not well read enough to back this up.

and you are?

This is what i meant by anime haters being pretentious faggots.

Thanks for proving it.

stay triggered 2bh
>>
>>28230311
Alcohol, MXE, Ketamine, DXM, LSD, 4-Aco-DMT, 5-meo-DMT, DOx, Weed, Codeine, Kratom, MDMA. Maybe not sure
>>
>>28230338
tbqh almost everything outside london is a fucking joke
>>
>>28230363
London is an even bigger joke, Raheem
>>
>>28230363
London is an absolute joke you fucking pretentious southern oppressor, give me that welfare you tory shite
>>
File: 1451494375996.png (508 KB, 648x598) Image search: [Google]
1451494375996.png
508 KB, 648x598
>>28230209

>2016

>not spending your saturday defending anime on an anonymous forum

step up your game amigo

>>28230352

seems perfect enough
>>
>>28230363
I've been to London, its nothing but shitskins and old, dying white people.
>>
>>28230379
the sweat looks like fucking milk it makes me want to be physically sick

I honestly tried wanking off to it once and I only cummed at the thought of fucking eradicating east Asia.
>>
>>28230363
Imagine defending a normie meme city like London.

Reckon people from London should be banned from britfeel
>>
>>28230402
people from London should be disbarred as humans, voting rights and all.
>uk economic problem fixed
>uk immigration problem fixed
>uk politics fixed
>>
>>28230355

>claims anime ranks among the best works of the global literary canon, the films of bergman, tarkovsky, godard, lynch, paintings from the renaissance masters to basquiat, better than plays from shakespeare to pinter to beckett to marlowe.

>posts a picture of two anime girls squishing their ridiculous, disgustingly weirdly-shaped tits together as a corroborating evidence.

look up the word pretentious and see how in this situation, it applies to you.
>>
>>28230446
Japanese people have no idea what female proportions are because all their women suffer from Fetal Alcohol syndrome, plastic surgery obsession and ofc radiation caused deformities
>>
How can i handle people knocking my door? I can't answer it but it might be something important
>>
File: 1397426854528.gif (2 MB, 257x193) Image search: [Google]
1397426854528.gif
2 MB, 257x193
>>28230290

I disagree with you.

Most people play multiplayer as an afterthought.

A little joke. Perhaps a "fun time" with friends.

When I play, I play hardcore. I top frag in DM with ease and I invest time into practicing and gitting gud.

Single player games last a couple of hours.

A few days at most.

I dont waste my time with games unless you can play them for 1000 hours and still want to keep playing.

I could give a shit about some little fantasy "story" and pre planned NPC faggotry. That is casual. CASUAL.

When i play i want the drive to stomp on every little faggot and even "pros" on the scoreboard.

Now THAT is a real game.
>>
>>28229775
>"muh mental retardism makes me special"

Fuck off.
>>
>>28230383
>>28230416
>>28230402
>>28230371
>>28230374

lmao look how fucking frothy and salty people who aren't in london are.
>>
>>28230462
>literally emulating shitty sports
>I'm not a casual fag who should kill myself

fuck off back to neogaf
>>
>>28230462
Or put all that time into fixing your life rather than trying to gain some sense of achievement or validation from beating German children in online digital toys
>>
>>28230475
lmao look how defensive this paki is about his shit heap of a city
>>
>>28230475
t.Rabbi Ahemd Kalowinski
>>
>>28230475
It's cos London is an absolute shithole mate.
>>
>>28230475
They're jealous because we have all the money and power.
>>
>>28230552
yeah nothing to do with the fact that you'd actually have to become a functioning member of society to live here

enjoy your biggest night out of the year being when some extra off TOWIE puts a night on at your local flat roof

god im getting depressed even thinking about it
>>
File: 1435682239472.jpg (173 KB, 850x1133) Image search: [Google]
1435682239472.jpg
173 KB, 850x1133
>>28230401
> the sweat looks like fucking milk

rofl u wot m8? i dont know what kind of milk you drink...

> cant get off to 2D

what a boring life you have
>>
>>28230579
>2011 london riots
enjoy being America's European colony
>>
File: 53a59db9be902e2143f75e72a3a7f.jpg (114 KB, 677x1200) Image search: [Google]
53a59db9be902e2143f75e72a3a7f.jpg
114 KB, 677x1200
>>28230446

> the films of bergman, tarkovsky, godard, lynch, paintings from the renaissance masters to basquiat, better than plays from shakespeare to pinter to beckett to marlowe.

Pretentious and gay nonsense.

I'd rather see huge anime titties and heads exploding from being punched.

Come at me bro :^)
>>
>>28230579
>night out

Ah, so you're a child

Adults don't give a shit about "nights out"
>>
Why would anyone be proud of living in London? Literally the least British part of the country.
>>
>>28230629
>thats why its good
>>
>>28230629
Remember children, London isn't an English city, it's not a British city, it isn't even a European city, it's a "world city"
>>
File: 1420610192161.gif (121 KB, 248x259) Image search: [Google]
1420610192161.gif
121 KB, 248x259
>>28230480

butthurt "ebin dark soul xDDDdd" normie detected

>>28230485

I dont even play with childrens toys anymore. I fell for the lifting meme.

Might come back into gaming once some actually legitimate games are released.

Not this pleb filth everyone bandwagons.
>>
File: 51693469_p0.jpg (744 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
51693469_p0.jpg
744 KB, 1000x1000
>>28229471
Managed to go the whole of yesterday without vomiting lads, I knew I could do it if I wanted to~
>>
>>28230579
Christ, you sound like a 5 year old.
>>
>>28230655
Please just fuck off already~
>>
wish i had a hottub
>>
>>28230659
Londoners don't have to grow up, there's literally no difference between a 5 year old and a 25 year old, both get anal raped by pakis
>>
>>28230655

Genuinely heartening news. Keep it up!
>>
>>28230625
dinner with friends and a gig, everyone coming back and watching a film - night out.

taking gf to the soho theatre to watch kim noble - night out.

gf buying us tickets to see a live orchestra replace the soundtrack to 'there will be blood' at a screening of the film at the roundhouse - night out

street parties
house parties
sipping cocktails, admiring the view from the shard
secret cinema
amazing street food
taking a picnic to field day in victoria park, watching beach house and deerhunter on the grass while the sun sets
national theatre
even that new crystal maze they've set up

but yeah you're right nights out are for kids i like to do nothing now that i'm an adult who has the money to do things that are actually good
>>
>>28230735
>I'm so ignorant of the outside world that I don't even know what the "provinces" do for fun
You missed going to the Mosque mate
>>
File: r.jpg (21 KB, 255x288) Image search: [Google]
r.jpg
21 KB, 255x288
>>28230735

>gf

FUCK OFF NORMIE FAG I HATE YOU SO GOD DAMN FUCKING MUCH NORMIE

DIE DIE DIE

MODS!!! BAN THIS NORMIE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>28230744
>i'm so ignorant of the outside world that I'm terrified of people who aren't white
You missed going to the EDL meetup mate
>>
>>28230762

> implying he has enough balls to go to an EDL meetup
>>
>>28230629

in the same way that the most british part of the country is what, cornwall?

fuck. that.
>>
>>28230762
>unironically supporting unskilled "workers"
missed the Britain Stronger in Europe conference my lad
>>
>>28230777
Cornwall's a lovely place though.
>>
>>28230735
Jesus Christ. Is this really what normies do for "fun"?

No wonder robots always mock them.
>>
>>28230735
London has literally no culture, look up almost every talented British writer, scholar, artist, doctor, entrepreneur etc etc
they all come from the North, or shitty poor as shit boroughs of London, not the twattish fucking west end
>>
Anyone living alone in a small complex of flats?
How'd you deal with everyone ringing your apartment because they can't get in?

Every time I go and answer it they are already gone and everytime I don't I get a good five minutes of buzzing.

Going to go to poundland to pick up some snacks before I return to DaS3.
What's good lads?
>>
>>28230797
True that, and Devon's quite nice too.
>>
>>28230781
lmao the irony is that old first gen and young second gen immigrants are actually paying the taxes that pay you your neetbux.

chinese friends in CEO-springboard accounting and medicine

gujarati friends in investment banking and law

white friends in "social media management"
>>
>>28230832
So you really are a subhuman immigrant?

We were just memeing, but thanks for confirming it.
>>
>>28230808
>London has literally no culture
triggered pakis incoming
>>
>>28230735
That all sounds boring as fuck I'd rather chill out in my house.
>>
>>28230735
Cinema/Show
Party
Food

It just doesn't seem worth it really.
>>
>>28230832
>neetbux
I'm in Uni mate
the North produces Great minds, people who stay indoors, think rationally, produce great things

People born in London produce jack shit. Literally all of its wealth comes from siphoning talent and funds from the rest of the UK and soulless immigrant "administrators"
>>
>>28230832
>anecdotal evidence

wewlad
>>
>>28230808
this is just factually false.
and no-one likes the west end, even us londoners.
>>
>>28230864
>the North produces Great minds
yeah if you count having the mental capacity to scrounge benefits as a Great mind,
>>
>>28230849
oh you're right, I forgot about the vibrant "imported" cultures they have there.
>>
>>28230872
Look up literally everyone involved in the Industrial revolution, every decent british actor, all the writers for every decent british show, you'll see they all come from the North, or are immigrants, never from London, rarely from the South.
>>
Poleaboo shaved his knees

Will wait for the cream to arrive before removing the hair on my thighs
>>
>>28230940
fuck off chadislav
>>
>>28230924
see key word there is "come from". as soon as they can, they move to london, to be with the rest of their kind.

but no i guess you're tight, brunel built paddington station in manchester after all.
>>
>>28230963
London is nothing but a place for people who have done good things to move to, have a good end of life, then have shitty kids with no culture and they never contribute again.

Londonborn people are nothing but scum.
>>
Been jogging lads. Feel great.
>>
london is literally being taken over by muslims and yet people still defend it
>muh history muh pretty buildings
ah yes what somebody did there hundreds of years ago totally makes it worth waking up to the islamic call to prayer every morning and crime rates through the roof!
>>
>>28230983
what? that's the opposite of what people do. for a start,

>good end of life
>then have shitty kids

how does that work?

people do the majority of their life's work in london, and then move out when they have enough money to buy an affordable house outside london and raise their shitty kids there.

>Londonborn people are nothing but scum.
agree with you here.
>>
>So the room I'm showing you its 900 a month. You're sharing with 10 other pakis and your bed is the hammock above the leaking toilet. You're only a 20 minute walk from the nearest Kektube station and you can hear the cockney bells from your window because you cant shut it. Don't forget we need two months rent as deposit and a 500 admin charge, none refundable of course. What do you think Kukney?
>w when can I move in?
>London
>>
>>28231008

lmao how are the grandkids doing
>>
>>28231034
>being old is bad
fuck off just because you shitskins only live to 35
>>
>>28231034
hello mohammed
why'd your parents leave pakistan? because it's full of your shitty people and you get free money here?
ah yes
>>
Fixed up my bike last Sunday, but ever since then it's rained/hailed basically every 2 hours.

I suppose the plastic bag tax was just too little too late.
>>
>>28231070
go hug a tree you hippy
>>
>>28231027

yeah pretty much, except:

>So the flat I'm showing you is 1200 a month, reasonable 1 bed flat, great location, furnished, modern fittings. Security deposit is 1600, admin fees are 250, first month's rent required in advance so total is 3150

>me: I'll take it!
>gf: This is great! We're finally living together.
>me: I know, and rent is only 700 each a month.
>gf: I love working in london and being not poor
>me: me too darling, me too.

i love how in your ridiculous example it's actually less than what i paid to move into my flat. You talked like that was a lot of money.

hey guess what: I work in london, where they pay you shitloads if you are good and competitive at what you do.
>>
>>28231092

No, they're all wet.
>>
File: boriswave-415.jpg (32 KB, 415x334) Image search: [Google]
boriswave-415.jpg
32 KB, 415x334
>>28231070
>hello fellow brits
>>
>>28231062
we both know when you switch on any C5 show about benefits it's all white people in scunthorpe.

immigrants work harder than us.
>>
>>28231101
when HS2 is built there'll be literally no reason to accept London jewfixed prices
>>
>>28231121
>the media said it, it must be true
Channel 5 has literally aired pro-jihaddi shit before
>>
>>28231101
>1200 month
>1 bed flat

Londoncucks lol
>>
>>28231134

hahahahaha aahahahahhhahahahaa
eheheheheh ehehehehahahahehehah
AAAAAHhahahahahahhahahh

>HS2
>>
>>28231134

paying more than 400/month and taking over 2 hours out of your day commuting instead of just buying a nice flat in london

if you don't have kids and a house and still need to commute to london, rethink your life.
>>
>>28231148

that's a third of paycheck. gf then pays half of that.

it's expensive because wages in london are so high compared to everywhere else.

no wonder everyone here hates immigrants, it's just that you don't have the willpower or intelligence to compete with them in a free market.
>>
>>28231212
>implying we don't have traditional marriages at 18 with catholic qt next door
>>
Please stop normie memeing.
>>
>>28231235
>paying 1/3 of paycheck for something you don't even own

Londoncucks lol
>>
>>28231235
more like, can't be arsed proving diligence to get over bs diversity quotas, would rather wait for that shit to subside when corps realise they've lost shit tonnes of profit hiring factually inferior workers.
>>
>>28231212
I'd save more than 400 a month by not living in fucking London, and reap the benefits of a higher wage.
>>
>>28228821
What your describing sounds like autism get him checked by a psychiatric board.
>>
>>28231249
> can't be arsed proving diligence

hahahahahAHHAHAHA

son u just meme'd urself
>>
>>28231287
Why should I, just because I'm not a protected minority, have to prove that I am above and beyond the shitskins? I wouldn't mind if it was truly a free market, but it's fucking not and denying that doesn't help.
>>
>>28231266

cool fair enough enjoy joining the ranks of all the other sad, lonely commuters shuffling into ticket barriers day in, day out. i did that for a while. it's no fun at all.
>>
just put some fish and chips in the oven tbqh
>>
>>28231302
>he believes diversity quotas are real in london
i'm the only person in my office who isn't completely white. And i'm half!

stop inventing bullshit excuses why you aren't successful. you're just a mediocre person. there's no global feminist conspiracy that's out to get you.

you're just shit.
>>
>>28231317
>not living above a chip shop
kill yourself
>>
>>28231317

>oven fish
gross
>>
>>28231266

oh cool. i might take HS2 today actually, have a look round. when's the next train?

Oh. Next train is in a decade.
>>
>>28231335
Just when I've got my PhD
>>
time for the morning after shit.

wish me luck
>>
>ice cream man comes down your street
>you get money out for a 99p
>it's a paki driving the ice cream van.

Do you purchase a 99p or forget it?
>>
>>28231351
poo in the loo hands
no
>>
>>28231351
idk man, possible got faecal matter.
on the plus side, Ice creams are quintessentially British so he's almost there
>>
>>28231351

Everyone knows ice cream vans are cesspits of poor hygiene, paki or whitey.
>>
>>28231361
Ice cream is quintessentially Italian
>>
>>28231343
oh you live in birmingham? That's when it's coming to birmingham.

It'll be finished in 2033, and that's if it's finished on time, which it won't be.

Have fun waiting 17 years to catch a fucking train.
>>
>>28231385
>missing the joke
Quintessentially original comment
>>
>>28231351
Yes. You buy the ice-cream, politely thank the driver, and walk away enriched by your experience of an immigrant integrating with the community.
>>
File: ebotsubu.jpg (43 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
ebotsubu.jpg
43 KB, 640x360
>>28229236
Isn't this a US centric thing, UK unis aren't so rabidly pro-minority and won't positively discriminate in their favour as much. I think the image author would be absolutely right to send that report. It's not being an arsehole, it's taking responsibility and taking action to ensure targets are met. With the people who matters, that will always be met with respect, not vilification.
>>
>>28231416
UK unis are more cucked than American unis, first amendment and all that.
>>
>>28231407
Alright Sanjeed
>>
>>28231431
nah, he has a point, if he's running an ice cream van he's either the worst one you'll ever meet (secret jihadist, child rapist, etc etc) and trying to hide it or he's trying his best to fit in.
>>
File: 1460066574278.jpg (25 KB, 563x403) Image search: [Google]
1460066574278.jpg
25 KB, 563x403
Gordo wants to slave in Londonistan

https://youtu.be/b4rR72MCYPs
>>
>>28231443
>Thinking pakis want to fit into our culture
>Deluded
>>
>>28231470
Oh I assure you, it's almost certainly the former, but gotta have hope?
>>
>>28231470
>our culture
which bit, black pudding or football hooliganism
>>
All the different cultures and people are one of the things that make London great. Sure, there are immigrants who don't mix and who commit crime, but that's not the majority.
>>
International Organisation for Migration says 84 people are missing after a boat sank off the coast of #Libya

:)
>>
>>28231570
Fuck off back to /pol/ you awful nonce.

American fascist memes aren't welcome in britfeel
>>
>>28231505

I think I'd rather get my head kicked in by an irate Wolves fan than eat black pudding.
>>
I no longer get excited to read poleaboo updates, it's all about his sissy fag stuff now. Poleaboo is officially dead to me.
>>
i dont understand - why would immigrants want to "integrate" when all of you are still calling them pakis and shitskins?

do you want them to integrate or not? because if they do they'll be taking your girlfriend, fucking your loved ones, etc.

now see i don't have a problem with that because i'm not a pathetic racist neet whose white skin colour is the only thing they have to be proud of, but at least come up with a CONSISTENTLY racist argument

- do you want them to mix and integrate, or do you want them to be separate.
- are they taking your jobs with diversity quotas, or are they claiming all the benefits
- do you want them to fit into our culture, or do you want them to stick to their own culture

make up your minds. if you want them to integrate, really, you have to stop treating them like shit, because otherwise who would want to integrate with you?

another thing, why do you all give a shit about immigrants in the first place? it's not like they're going to immigrate into your mother's basement with you.
>>
File: 1412991661082.jpg (185 KB, 527x664) Image search: [Google]
1412991661082.jpg
185 KB, 527x664
>>28229471
Going to get drunk and watch Lain maybe and also cuddle my daki
>>
>>28231709
you sound a bit racist mate
>>
>>28231351

Why would I buy an icecream? You know you can get a whole tub of that shit in ASDA?
>>
>>28231792
Not in a whippy format. Me personally, I prefer the frozen ice cream instead of whippy.
>>
>>28230992
Get out normie, reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

>Original comment, but seriously, gtfo.
>>
>>28231692
This is how we know he isn't real

Every time people start to get bored of him there will be a sudden plot twist. He should have stuck to doing creepy shit instead of copying tilde.
>>
>>28231659
Oh man! You can't go wrong with black pudding, nothing better than big thick slices of it with a traditional breakfast! Yum!
>>
>>28231709
but they took r jerbs
>>
File: ugly tattoed roastie.jpg (229 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
ugly tattoed roastie.jpg
229 KB, 640x1136
what anime should i watch lads

i want something good and unique like serial experiments lain, not the 1000th le harem girl boy ecci story
>>
File: PBb5kof.jpg (29 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
PBb5kof.jpg
29 KB, 400x386
fken normalshits
>>
thread gone dead again, boo.
>>
File: Suzuki.Jun.full.311814.jpg (225 KB, 601x900) Image search: [Google]
Suzuki.Jun.full.311814.jpg
225 KB, 601x900
>>28229471
Another day of vidya and banter, its the only thing i do now.
>>
>>28231956
What anime have you seen/liked the most?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 70

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.