[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
straight trans girls general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: straighttransgirl.jpg (46 KB, 620x544) Image search: [Google]
straighttransgirl.jpg
46 KB, 620x544
FAQ:
▶What is a straight trans girl?
A young, androgynous guy with soft features. Mostly gay, but not all.
▶Are straight trans girls trans?
Yes.
▶Can I be a straight trans girl?
Often with enough effort, yes. Masculine bone structure, height, and aging make it hard.
▶Should I go on HRT?
If you can deal with the tits and infertility, you'll look younger longer and you won't age like a man.
▶Is liking straight trans girls considered gay or straight?
That's a weird question LMFAO but if you have to categorize your sexual attraction then I would say it's bi.

▶Makeup: https://masterposter.tumblr.com/post/116605714860 and /r/MakeupAddiction
▶Skincare: https://reddit.com/r/SkincareAddiction/wiki
▶Hair care: https://reddit.com/r/HaircareScience/wiki and /r/FancyFollicles
▶Skype: Post your Skype, and someone from the group will add you.

Previous Threads:
>>5784848
>>5746138
>>5767997
>>
>A young, androgynous guy with soft features. Mostly gay, but not all.
*super gay
>>
>>5790291
oh man OP
this is gr8
>>
>>5790309
thx senpai :3
>>
File: 1453585819387.jpg (95 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
1453585819387.jpg
95 KB, 960x640
▶What is a straight trans girl?
A young, androgynous guy with soft features. Mostly gay, but not all.
>>
imo /femgen/ is basically just trans girls who fit into a more traditional/cross-cultural concept of what a trans girl is, e.g. they probably have more in common with thai ladyboys than with the western idea of transsexuality:

-generally attracted to men/masculinity
-mostly comfortable identifying either as boys or girls, so long as they're able to present themselves as cutely/femininely as they'd like
-still have dysphoria (which means they take hrt and have long hair and generally look closer to women than to men)
-not mad at their peens
-not obsessed with being seen as "real women" or even necessarily being seen as women at all
-has no interest in the popular western concept of transitioning, or in burning any bridges that connect them to the past versions of themselves. instead performing of a total transformation, taking hrt is part of a larger self-improvement regime that may or may not lead to ever presenting as female. if it does lead there, it'll creep up on them almost by accident, if not entirely so
>>
>>5790395
if this sounds elitist or like i think being a femboy is cooler/better than being another kind of tranny, it's only because i'm horribly biased

transbians.... are good..... people....... :)
>>
>>5790395
Pretty accurate. Just a few things though:
>identify as boys, not girls*
>not interested in being seen as women at all* (i.e. no such thing as "passing"---a very tranny term)
Overall though a much healthier approach to self-realization than the dogmatism and hostility that plagues agp and trutranny threads/forums all over the interwebs
>>
>>5790424
>much healthier

Half a pile of shit is still a pile of shit
>>
File: 1456547445406.jpg (29 KB, 350x708) Image search: [Google]
1456547445406.jpg
29 KB, 350x708
>>
>>5790424
they do identify as boys, but after lurking femgen for a really long time i get the sense that most of them don't mind identifying as girls either, if that's how society views them. i don't particularly care about passing as female so much as looking cute and being accepted for my femininity, but more and more often people perceive me as female even though i haven't grown my hair out yet. growing it out will only make more people view me that way, but i'm still going to do it because i know that if i look my best/cutest that's how people will see me, and labels never mattered much to me in the first place.

i agree that it definitely at least SEEMS healthier, but i try not to generalize in that way about what's best for other people. maybe trutrans people really need that kind of validation. maybe their brains don't work the same way mine does. although from my perspective like i said i would be inclined to agree with you
>>
>>5790456
same
>>
>>5790467
>don't mind identifying as girls either
I think it's more just not caring or even being pleased over someone mistaking them for girls. It's not really a case of "I'm a real girl though" delusional attitudes, like you've said through your experiences (and the same through my own I should add). Yeah perhaps a radical upheaval of a previous lifestyle is right for some people, who knows... People are complex and individualistic. I'm just more inclined to believe the less traumatic lifestyle is more suited to mental stability, but I'm also biased.
>>
I would say I was a femboy who pretty much ended up going full trans.

I love men and cocks and like using mine :)
>>
You know, I really considered being a femboy before I went full MtF. The thing is, it's just easier having people just recognize you as a girl, compared with having to say afterwards "actually I'm a boy, I just like to dress, act, and look like a girl", and then deal with the homophobes/transphobes. I pass pretty much 100%, why should I trade being a normal girl for a really abnormal boy? I don't try to be a girl, I just want to be myself and "girl" describes me better than anything else.
>>
>>5790731
Well that's good that you can just be yourself. For me, my voice is unmistakably male, and using any other voice makes me anxious and makes me feel like I'm just a massive fraud. I can pass if I try harder, but my natural style is pretty androgynous (mix of half boys' and half girls' clothes) and I don't want to change that either. Doing what's natural for you falls more in line with being a girl, whereas with me it's more in line with being an androgynous guy. I don't want to have to strain myself to be one or the other.
>>
File: dailyreminder.png (637 KB, 1054x515) Image search: [Google]
dailyreminder.png
637 KB, 1054x515
daily reminder that the majority of femboys a are bisluts like is anon.
>>
Can you be a femboy but want a vagina/srs, have bad genital dysphoria and womb envy?
>>
>>5792617
yes, same
>>
>>5792617
Mirror question, can you be a transgirl but not want srs, have minimal genital dysphoria and not want to make biological children either way?

I don't really know what I am at this point; I want to look like and be treated like a girl and I'm very happy with the mental and physical effects of HRT, but that describes a good sized subset of both transgirls and femboys.

Does it even make sense to try to figure out 'which one I really am'? Can I get away with saying I'm both without being an obnoxious special snowflake pangender-demifluid-pronouns type?
>>
>>5792617
Yes, it means you're a male-to-female-to-femboy tranny.

>>5792811
Yeah, you don't have to have genital dysphoria to be trans. The main distinction between tranny and femboy is that the former thinks of themselves as a girl, the latter as a really feminine guy.
>>
The only difference is if you want to be called a guy or a girl. You can also be comfortable with being called both and even further you can prefer being called any of these/all of these and identify with one gender more. Spectrum peeps.
>>
>>5792850
Yeah I get that; the problem is that I'm starting to think of myself as a girl-with-a-boy's-body-that-wants-it-to-look-like-a-girl's-body and a boy-that-acts-like-a-girl-and-wants-a-body-that-looks-like-a-girl's-body equally often, so I don't know which label to use.
>>
>>5792558
like 90% of bi people lean strongly one way or the other though, and most of the bi people on femgen seem to lean towards being gay
>>
>>5792938
>I'm starting to think of myself as a girl-with-a-boy's-body-that-wants-it-to-look-like-a-girl's-body and a boy-that-acts-like-a-girl-and-wants-a-body-that-looks-like-a-girl's-body equally often

i'm exactly the same way. personally i try not to worry about identifying with a label and instead just let other people take me for what i am and call me whatever feels right to them
>>
>>5792811
Femboys don't want to be viewed as and treated like girls. This meme needs to stop. If you want society to be perceive and incorporate you as a girl, you're trans.
>>
>>5793222
I see, sorry if I confused some things.

Is there a distinction made between those femboys that want to look like feminine boys and those that want to look like girls (but still think of themselves as boys and want to be known as boys)?
>>
>>5793275
from what i can tell based on my experiences with both femgen and yaoi, i would say no there's no distinction

to me the terms girl and boy overlap, and it's possible to be either one depending on whose perspective you're being viewed from
>>
>>5793275
It's just a matter of how far they've taken their femininity. The ones who look like girls have just gone a bit further and don't mind if they confuse others about their gender. A lot of the androgynous models that get posted in /femgen/ fit this mold. They all have male names and use male pronouns and use their natural male voices. They're not trying "to pass" per se. These particular femboys are usually just playing up their natural looks i.e. they almost never get surgeries to try their hardest to look like girls. Make sense?
>>
>>5793275
>>5793399
There isn't a distinction in nomenclature, but perhaps there should be. Hair length is pretty much always the determining factor in separating the two.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.