[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey /g/ i hve a question for you i have a cpu intel atom with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: large_2167603.jpg (15 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
large_2167603.jpg
15 KB, 250x250
hey /g/ i hve a question for you
i have a cpu intel atom with socket 437FCBGA8 and i want to replace it with a better. can i find another cpu with other socket that maches with my mainboard? thanks in advance
>>
>>55269511
Best cpu for that socket is the intel atom 330 I think. What cpu do you have?
>>
>>55269578
intel atom and its in a notebook. does it care?
>>
>>55269511
go get a i7 6700k
>>
>>55269600
i dont think.i want something cheap and better
>>
>>55269599
intel atom N270
>>
>>55269599
If you have an atom 330 already then you have the best cpu for that socket that's why I asked. You might be better off getting a newer notebook.
>>
>>55269639
The atom n270 is 1 core, 2 threads at 1.6ghz. The atom 330 is 2 core, 4 threads at 1.6ghz and has twice the cache.
>>
>>55269671
i dont want buy a nes notebook i m just thinking to upgrade it. so i decided to put a new ram 2gb (i have now 1 gb) and a new cpu ( i was thinking something like intel celeron ).if i cant replace my cpu do you believe that with installing windows xp and the ram woud help me? because i have now windows 7
>>
I'm fairly certain that atom chips can't be replaced as their soldered onto the motherboard
>>
>>55269763
is that a good thinking of me to change ram and replace windows 7 with xp?
>>
Atoms are typically too slow to browse the modern web without making you want to kill yourself.
>>
paliomalaka fyge apo edo
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.