[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Recently lost my iPhone in a public area. Had Find My iPhone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: taken 3.png (351 KB, 1016x788) Image search: [Google]
taken 3.png
351 KB, 1016x788
Recently lost my iPhone in a public area. Had Find My iPhone enabled so I was able to see my phone's location until it died. Confident my phone was taken from where I left it and taken across the street to apartments. The culturally rich neighborhood I was in has a lot of security cameras, I think there is a pretty good chance my phone being taken was recorded by at least one of them. How do I go about getting this footage / how helpful do you guys think said footage would be in getting an ID. Pic is my iPhones location.
>>
>>55197153
Go to the police, why are you asking /g/?

sage
>>
>>55197173
I very much doubt the NYPD is going to help me with this.
>>
get a shotgun and a cross
>>
How do you get to lose a $500 dollar toy?
you fucking retard
>>
>>55197186
If I can find out who took it and where they live I am prepared to assault them
>>
>>55197204
>grade 5 sentence structure
>calls someone else a retard
>>
>>55197153
>iPhone
Found your problem.
>>
File: 1464306376064.jpg (76 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1464306376064.jpg
76 KB, 600x400
>>55197204
>>biking home using google maps
>>unsure about directions
>>take out phone
>>put phone back
"hmm that feels like it is going to fall"
>>continue biking
>>arrive home
>>no phone
It's partially because I wear aesthetic style short-shorts that have small pockets.
>>
>>55197246
>>inb4 iphone
>>inb4 its my fault ( i know )
>>
>>55197264
>I wear aesthetic style short-shorts
>homo tries to attract partner
>loses phone instead
lmao
>>
u guis are not being helpful
>>
>>55197246
/thread
>>
>>55197323
Fuck you m8, you can hate on my aesthetics but you cannot stop the revolution.
>>
>>55197342
LOL us GUIs amirite? xD
>>
>>55197204
>$500 dollar
>$ dollar
>getting an iPhone for only $500 dollars
Getting some used iPhone 4 is ALMOST worse than having a Samsung. Almost.
>>
>>55197153
>>>/adv/17276887
>>
whatever I am going to try and harass businesses into giving me footage. Might be a waste of time.
>>
>>55197264
you deserve it fag, jamal will put your phone to a better use by selling it for parts
>>
>go to apartment complex's office
>apartment manager volunteers to look at security camera footage for no apparent reason
>it reveals that multiple people went into the complex in the timeframe of interest
>there's no way of telling which one is your guy, because he has the phone in his pocket
>you've just wasted a real person's time with your stupid problems

If you don't want to be a victim of crime, stop living in the ghetto.
>>
>>55197389
kijiji is canadian famallama
>>
>>55197153
follow phone

track it with your laptop

wait until thief goes into a restaurant of coffee shop

hit the alarm button to find out which guy has it

smash his face in with a hammer and collect your phone

done
>>
>>55197153
What makes you think someone stole it rather than taking it inside to try to return it?
>>
Gain entry to building.

Walk around and call your number until you hear the ring.

epicgunbattle.jpg
>>
>>55197153
>Culturally rich
So basically niggers stole your phone.

Call your phone company and report it stolen, They will blacklist the ESN and it will essentially be a brick.

At least then the nigs can't get any money out of it.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.