[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I stole a bunch of prepaid mastercards and was wondering how
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 400x533) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 400x533
I stole a bunch of prepaid mastercards and was wondering how to activate them myself. I am desperate for money at the moment I'm leaving for a paid trip but I have no pocket money I just need to find a way to activate all these cards and put them into my paypal I need around 1500
And if you know any other ways to make a quick 1500 in a couple days let m know I also thought about stealing phones from people but I don't wanna fuck people over is rather just shoplift at Walmart or something and sell electronics stolen there at a pawnshop or Kijijji
>>
If this is the wrong place for this tell me which board I should post to
>>
I might just steal phones and sell online I can't shoplift to spooky
>>
Are you a nigger or a spic?
>>
>>17276392
you can't activate them yourself goofball, they're just pieces of plastic until the cashier activates them.
>>
Not sure if this will work but
Go to store that you know we'll sells the cards, leave it pre packaged and all if you can. Just ask to return it, say something fell through or make up some story idk, tel them you threw out your receipt too, they won't give you cash but maybe some store credit. Orr find some lowlife cashier, tell him he can keep half the cards or something if he activates them all for you. Might not be the best plans, but it's all I got
>>
>>17276481
This, OP. You're a retard.
>>
>>17276550
Butit wouldn't be worth it to the cashier when his drawer comes up several hundred dollars short and he gets fired or worse
>>
>>17276481
>>17276611
I am laughing so hard at OP's stupidity. I love how many people think stealing these cards is actually worthwhile
>>
>>17276550
>Just ask to return it, say something fell through or make up some story idk
Stores don't accept returns of gift cards and other prepaid cards, you fuckwit. Otherwise, what's stopping people from buying them, spending them and returning them? And why would a cashier want to be hundreds of dollars out of his till and lose his job? You're just as dumb, if not dumber, than OP.
>>
>>17276621
They all even have "NO CASH VALUE UNTIL ACTIVATED AT REGISTER" clearly marked on their packages
>>
>>17276634
Imagine OP's face when he realised he stole a bunch of worthless cards, when he thought he was a genius who was going to solve all his problems.
>>
>>17276481
>>17276611
>>17276621
>>17276634
>>17276653
Why did you guys ruin it? Should have told op they are already loaded with 50 dollars and are ready to use.
>>
File: 1466147375212.gif (2 MB, 410x230) Image search: [Google]
1466147375212.gif
2 MB, 410x230
>>17276392
Dumbass
Get a job you useless fuck. Then you can afford whatever you want, don't go stealing pieces of plastic that have no value.
>>
>>17276392
>I am desperate for money at the moment I'm leaving for a paid trip but I have no pocket money
Likely story you fucking tweaker
>>
>>17276392
Have you considered prostitution
$100 for half an hour (and that is low)
6-10 client's an evening Friday, Saturday and Sunday
>>
File: image.png (145 KB, 549x413) Image search: [Google]
image.png
145 KB, 549x413
>stealing giftcards
>>
Just stole an iPhone sold on kijijji after cleaning and resetting it and made 300 $ easy PZ
>>
>>17276887
That's it I'm calling the internet police
>>
>>17276887
you need to steal android phones not iphones, iphones are recovered almost 90% of the time.
>>
File: 1442372381668.jpg (27 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
1442372381668.jpg
27 KB, 500x376
buy bblank atm cards
>>
>>17276841
i'm a good 100 lbs. overweight
how much do you think i could get,
do i need a change belt?
>>
File: 1466311729334.png (296 KB, 649x649) Image search: [Google]
1466311729334.png
296 KB, 649x649
>>17276887
>Steals worthless plastic
>Sells stolen iPhone, which have easily recoverable accounts and most likely lock the stolen iPhone out.

Do you think before you act? Like google shit before you actually fucking do it?
>>
File: image.jpg (10 KB, 172x159) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10 KB, 172x159
>>1727756 some bullshit right there. Most? Close to none you mean and even if they do I can still delete everything sand make it brand new
>>
It's okay OP, your mother will still love you.
>>
>>17278843
Maybe. Just give her all the stolen inactivated cards for her birthday and steal her iPhone.
>>
>>17276392
>I stole a bunch of prepaid mastercards and was wondering how to activate them myself
That can't be done. The activation sequence is pretty complex, and it's designed in such a way as it's virtually impossible to spoof it (to stop people from doing exactly what you're trying to do).

>>17276550
>Just ask to return it,
Nowhere refunds prepaid cards in any way shape or form - the potential for fraud is way too high to risk it. Also refunding one would be entirley pointless, as prepay cards are as good as cash. You can literally shove it in an ATM and withdraw the balance. Same thing goes for store credit, if he's going to buy stuff there it doesn't make any difference whether he pays with a credit slip or the prepaid card itself.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.