[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/sqt/ Stupid Question Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41
File: 1453940981448.jpg (54 KB, 576x382) Image search: [Google]
1453940981448.jpg
54 KB, 576x382
This thread was created to prevent anons from spamming new threads, for technology questions they have.
If you are that person, post your simple/small/stupid questions here

Don't bump. This is a slow board, and will continue to be. Wait for an answer or google it.

If you see other anons posting questions outside this thread, ignore or redirect them here
Use >>>/g/sqt as a link to find the sqt thread
>>
The option to repair computer wasn't showing up when hiting F8 before Windows starts, so the internet told me to create a recovery USB drive. I did.

I set the boot priority in the UEFI bios, but it still won't boot from the USB and I always go straight to Windows.

What do?
>>
How secure is the Tor Browser bundle and the network in general for anonymity? I used to use it many years ago but haven't been keeping up on news and vulnerabilities.
>>
what's the purpose of BIOS passwords if they can quickly and easily be reset by clearing the CMOS?
>>
File: aahfadhjfaj.png (340 KB, 393x512) Image search: [Google]
aahfadhjfaj.png
340 KB, 393x512
What are the most reliable ways to find out if your hard drive needs replaced?

I've had mine since 2011, and recently my computer has been really slow and shitty at everything, but I'm not getting any of the other tell-tale signs of a failing hard drive like errors/corrupted data/crashes/weird sounds.
If I spend good money on a replacement only for my system to still run like ass I'm gonna be pissed.
>>
How can i tell if a video card is going to work with my computer.
>>
I want to use a computer as a digital audio workstation. What should I get?
>>
How is the word "yaoi" pronounced?
>>
>>54138005
My rig is dusty as fuck inside and i think i got food gunk from my fingers in a couple of the ports. how would i go about cleaning this.
>>
>>54138542
Compressed air and then stop being a disgusting fat fuck so it doesn't happen again.
>>
What would cause notepadqq suddenly stop accepting all keybinds?
>>
>>54138046
Double check that you are set to start from USB and also verify that the USB is bootable, i.e. you didn't just copy paste files onto the drive and expect it to work.

>>54138431
The only problem that can't be fixed by good usage is FBI listening at exit nodes. DO what you will with that knowledge.

>>54138493
Replace it when it dies. Stop blaming your hard drive for your slowness. If you want to feel fast again backup your files and reinstall your OS as a clean slate.

>>54138518
Check if your mobo has the right ports, your PSU can supply it with power, etc.
>>
can i have a link to a good site on how to build a pc? I need to get a new computer for my karaoke bar and I know i can save a ton of money if I just do i myself.

In that vein if anybody can help me slap together what will essentially be a karaoke box I would be grateful. Only requirements are decent hard drive space, two monitor outputs, and windows. Beyond that I dont think it even needs to be very powerful, all it needs is to run the karaoke program and a web browser.
>>
>>54138652
>Stop blaming your hard drive for your slowness.
This is the stupid questions thread, not the stupid answers thread.
>>
>>54138741
pcpartpicker.com is what you want my friend, and as for actually putting it together it's all pretty much straightforward plug and go shit, the most confusing part will be connecting your case shit to the mobo headers
>>
>>54138741
logicalincrements.com is a website by /g/ tripfags to building a gaming PC. They have stuff that will help there and they will help in the comments if you ask.

>>54138777
What's the chance it's really the hard drive causing him to be 'slow' when there's no sign it's doing anything out of the ordinary?
>>
>>54138652
>i.e. you didn't just copy paste files onto the drive and expect it to work.

Well the tutorial I was reading told me to format the drive as NTFS and then drop the files in it
>>
>>54138822
I meant to say that while it's for a gaming PC, you can just choose a lower end, customize it how you like, and optionally leave off the GPU depending on what kind of displays you have.
>>
>>54138828
What guide? If you just drop an .iso onto a flash drive I don't believe it will boot.
>>
>>54138005
Cool car, bro.
>>
File: l9zKYHF.gif (1010 KB, 312x176) Image search: [Google]
l9zKYHF.gif
1010 KB, 312x176
>>54138822
Original poster here but I simply have no idea what else it could be.
I didn't want to say anything since he's just trying to help but my computer itself is squeaky-clean both software and hardware, and nothing has chanced in years. It's just slowing down for no noticeable reason.

My hard drive is 5 years old now so I've been suspecting it. His suggestion of replacing it when it dies is not a possibility either, I can't spend that downtime waiting for a new hard drive to ship when I have work that needs done every day. I need to replace it before it dies, so naturally if it's close to dying I want to replace it now.

If it's not my hard drive I wish there was a decent way to troubleshoot what could be causing the slowness, because reinstalling my OS is also an annoying timesink that I can't afford right now.
>>
>>54138538
Have you already tried Wikipedia?
>>
>>54138906
>chanced
*changed
>>
>>54138906
There's a windows utility that will scan for an attempt to fix bad HDD sectors. Try that and see what it comes up with.
>>
>>54138906
>not having at least one spare hdd on hand at all times
>>
File: more runes.png (1 KB, 299x23) Image search: [Google]
more runes.png
1 KB, 299x23
>>54138917
The pronunciation runes are just as difficult to comprehend as the lunar runes.
>>
>>54138741
All your parts will come with a detailed manual. Pretty much just search "How do i install X" on youtube you're good.Everything is point and plug.Plugs/pins only go in one slot,so you cant really blow anything up.

Mock build,change as your budget allows,still need to pick a case and which monitors you want.It has 8tb of storage,if you need more just add another till your budget explodes

Intel fags are going to shit you up thinking you need a $500 processor,just ignore them

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/tYJymG
>>
File: yaoi.jpg (15 KB, 299x60) Image search: [Google]
yaoi.jpg
15 KB, 299x60
>>54138974
glad we could connect this to technology, somewhat
>>
>>54138878
>iso

lol it just told me to copy a few files from the folder in c/Recovery. Guess I've been had
>>
>>54139021
Probably more powerful than he needs. Certainly doesn't need an SSD, and would only need that GPU if he has some serious monitors, also I doubt he'll have 8TB of karaoke music.
>>
can I preview a video I am downloading in chrome without fucking up the download? It seems like a lot of the time when I mess with incomplete video files as they're downloading the download ends up unsuccessful

or will it not work anyway because the video index is at the end? When you download a video file (or any file) through http are the parts even downloaded in sequential order?
>>
Is this any good/ worth it?
https://www.massdrop.com/buy/enerplex-jumpr-slate?mode=guest_open
>>
I have a shitty ass no brand android tablet. Would installing a mod rom help it's performance?
>>
where do I download software?
TPB doen't seems to work and I don't know more sourves
>>
>>54139088
in all likelyhood there's not a mod available for it, afaik mods are hardware specific and the people who work on them choose what to support by popularity since it's too much to ask that they support everything
>>
>>54139064
Loading graphics constantly and programs for the box,ssd is definatly a plus
>gfx
500 and 600's were rebranded fermis
Fermis create lava(I have 480's)
700 was a solid brand.
>>
>>54139087
why?
>>
How do I make a smart toaster?
>>
>>54139167
I could see how an SSD would be beneficial, but I can't imagine he wants to spend $1000 on a karaoke box. Nothing against your choice of components, but if I were him I'd want to go cheap as possible.
>>
File: Ipod.jpg (5 KB, 276x183) Image search: [Google]
Ipod.jpg
5 KB, 276x183
Is there any firmware for iPod Classic 160GB (2009) that will let me turn it into a regular MP3 player?

Can't stand using iTunes...
>>
>>54139228
Long term,unless something happens to it,This can easily last 20-30 years.
Having well then enough storage to store the songs that arent popular,safely out of the program,while not having to procces cds,downloads etc.While keeping the in music readily avalible
>>
File: ggg.png (146 KB, 1110x893) Image search: [Google]
ggg.png
146 KB, 1110x893
In my country (the UK) you can study one year 'conversion' master's degrees in CS. Pic related is the curriculum of one such program at a respected uni.

Is this really what a CS degree looks like, or is this closer to SE or IT?
>>
>>54139187
hmmm I don't actually know
on the go power? emergency?
I don't think I need it
thanks nigga
>>
>>54139167
>Loading graphics constantly and programs for the box
what graphics? it's a karaoke box
>>
>>54139264
It looks like an unintelligible Indian professor teaching you a Wikipedia article so that the school gets your money in exchange for a worthless 'degree'.
>>
>>54139262
You can check rockbox,It will turn it in to just another storage device,where you can plug it in and just use it in your file manager,no need for itunes,plus it gives more acces to codecs
>>
>>54139304
>have digital screen
>customer puts in money
>on screen gui lets user choose song,have flashy effects, etc
>customer is happy they got to interact with it
>>
File: ggo.png (145 KB, 856x840) Image search: [Google]
ggo.png
145 KB, 856x840
>>54139316
Can I ask what makes you say that
>>
>>54139353
You really expect to learn all that with any sort of competence in a year?
>>
>>54139353
Forget it, I don't know the details, so don't go by me.
>>
How can I get webm thumbnails on Win7? The only utils I found were "Icaros" and "Media Preview" but their websites seem sketchy af.
>>
Currently running 8 gigs of single channel ram right now and saving up for PC parts. Should I just go ahead and buy another stick of ram or put the extra money into a new GPU(currently running a 380 looking to get a bank after the new cards come out)?
>>
does 1600dpi windows sensitivity 4/11 equals 800dpi windows sensitivity 6/11?
>>
>>54139322
My man, thank you very much. Bit of a process (looks like RockBox never finished developing their installer utility for this model of iPod) but it's going well.
>>
>>54139451
For gaming single channel vs dual channel barely makes a difference.
Not sure about other stuff, but pretty sure it's not that big of deal either.
>>
>>54139451
I would say get a dual channel over mixing and matching,your shit could not be nice with each other and you'll only have one stick working anyhow.
Ram is dirt cheap now, save it as one of the last parts,after your cpu and mobo

Save your money and buy things at the price they are then,you could buy something and it go down $100 when the new shit comes out.
>>
Is there a difference between deleting windows user accounts from the Local Groups and Users snapin, and deleting user accounts from control panel + deleting user folders from file explorer

I ask because someone told me I need to do the snapin thing but I have windows home edition which doesn't have that option, so I'm not sure what to do now.
>>
>>54139037
Okay I'm following a different tutorial now that tells me to use PowerISO to create a bootable USB with the system recovery iso I have. But the PowerISO installer comes with some thing called ByteFence and some Yahoo shit for my rowser. I am not installing that shit unless it's completely necessary, so is there a better alternative for making bootable usbs or a way to get poweriso without the additional junk?
>>
anyone have a good Excel tutorial they would recommend?
>>
Dear /sqt/.

If I replace whole PC (mainly motheboard and CPU) but keep the drives, do I need to make clean install of my OS or there is a faster way?

Im using Windows 7 right now.
>>
If I wanted to get a skylake cpu, would I be able to use new features of the Z270 chipset once its released? Or do I have to use a Kaby lake processor to access those new chipset features?
>>
>>54139665
Local users is for the windows network domain.Control panel is for the user profile
>>
Can this laptop play remux blu-ray rips without lag?

http://pricespy.co.uk/product.php?e=3505095
>>
>>54139839
I don't exactly understand this
I'm just looking to delete user accounts off of this one laptop, and he said simply doing this from control panel does not delete everything.
Which is why I'm asking if I delete the user folders from windows file explorer as well, have i accomplished the same thing as his solution (deleting via local users snapin)?
>>
>>54139684
I'm about to just kill myself at this point. The USB drive should be bootable but after setting boot priority or even manually selecting the USB drive to boot from it still takes me straight to Windows as if the USB was empty

Either I'm retarded or this shit just doesn't fucking work. maybe both
>>
>>54139904
When you make a user,it is given the name you tell it as a literal spot on your hard drive.

It creats a user on the network,so you can share files,printers,usb devices.I would assume if you get read of it from the control panel.it would also get rid of the nework user as well
>>
>>54139918
Did you write the ISO to the USB or did you just drag and drop it?

I had something similar happen and the issue was the USB stick itself.
>>
>>54139993
I used TotalMounter to mount a virtual CD, burn the recovery iso to it and extract it, and then powerISO to write that into the USB drive and supposedly make it bootable
>>
>>54140040
Why not just download the ISO and write it straight to the USB? Haven't been following the thread, apologies if I've missed something.
>>
>>54139918
rufus
>>
>>54139969
ok, this doesn't really help me but i appreciate you trying to help out
much thanks
>>
>>54139451
Get dual channel, I also got my PC (4690K+GTX970) with 8GB Single Channel and while max framerate was fine I always felt I was getting too low minimums and in general stuttering, I got a second 8GB stick this week and I can tell the difference.

It's hard to fine s benchmark that show difference
https://youtu.be/DcpoGZCHXUU?t=569
>>
>>54140226
One is virtual user,that is part of the workgroup
Since you dont know what this is,you dont need to worry bout it.
Control panel user accounts is your actual user,the one thats in C:\users

Deleted virtual=no
delted account=yes
>>
>>54139918
1) Download OS you want to use
2) Download Rufus from the OFFICIAL RUFUS SITE
3) Open rufus
4) Change "create bootable disk using" to ISO, then select the OS ISO file
5) Profit
>>
>>54139699
I went from a fx8350 to an intel cpu without having to reinstall windows 7.
just download and install if you can the new drivers for the new mobo.
>>
>>54140278
the issue is i deleted the accounts from control panel but files and traces from these users were still left, and now i don't know how to go about deleting them
he said deleting the users from the snapin would take care of these files, so I need advice on that in particular
>>
>>54140381
C:\Users
>>
File: 32jxO3M[1].gif (2 MB, 485x269) Image search: [Google]
32jxO3M[1].gif
2 MB, 485x269
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/script-blocker-for-chrome/aakchmnmjneadkakfihibdbepehaflop

Is this thing a legit NoScript alternative on the glorious Chrome side of the web? I am using iron, a de-botnetted Chrome and this thing is quicker than FF with Script Bloker and uBlock. Anyone else using this thing?

Been a FF user for maybe 3 to 4 years now, before that I was a Chrome evangelist.
But only because of lack of JS blocking, literally. Everything else can also be found for chrome/chromium/opera/iron
>>
>>54140446
thats where the files are, yes
>>
>>54140321
God I love rufus

I tried two other programs to create a bootable usb which didn't work before just using rufus
>>
For some reason, Spotify always randomly pauses my music whenever I listen to it. I then always have to go to the app for the music to continue and when I lock my phone, few seconds later it pauses.

How the fuck do I fix this?
>>
>>54140459
Use ublock orgin and umatrix,same gev.
umatrix replaces,noscript,refpolicy and other alternatives of those
>>
i have a shitload of stickynotes and txt files, and my shit is all a mess
how do you guys document your notes, lists, reminders and whatnot?
for your mobile and computer
>>
Why do my Windows key shortcuts not work? The Windows key itself works fine, but using Winkey + R to bring up the Run box doesn't.
>>
>>54140510
But as far as I know uMatrix UI is a mess, been trying to use it and it works very well, but you have to click tons and tons of times in the right column. I am very experienced with NoScript usage, but this thing was too complicated on the long run, I visit too much shit sites for that.

I have uBlock and it's great, but as long as the UI is as bad the UI from uBlock, I won't use uMatrix.
>>
Is there a better filesystem than NTFS for drives that I want to use with Windows and Linux?
>>
>>54140525
Do other winkey combos work? Will Winkey + L lock your screen?
>>
>>54140565
No
>>
>>54140565
Nope. NTFS is the only one with R/W support on both OSs without installing drivers. FAT32 is an option, but you'll run into drive and file size limitations.
>>
File: 1436208689962.png (200 KB, 900x909) Image search: [Google]
1436208689962.png
200 KB, 900x909
>>54140560
>umatrix
>a mess
KEK MY SIDES

>i want privacy,but i dont want to do anywork to make it secure for my self
>mess
waaa this different plugin from noscript has a different ui

>noscript
I had used noscript for close to a decade and umatrix is a god send in one package.Read the wiki and know what is what,and then just do it

>shit sites.
Whitelist them
>>
>>54140560
You do know you can turn on advanced features on ublock and it presents and advanced feature set right? It has the same ui,are you calling it shit?
>>
>>54140619
Yeah nigger, it's a shit UI. There are 2 states (blocked and unblocked) and yet there are 3 buttons.

SHIT. MEME. DESIGN. hurrrf durfff matrix neo hurrfff
>>
>>54140644
>>
>>54140644
3 buttons
Accept/Deny GLOBALY
Accept/Deny X domain
Reallt niger you're this retarded?
>>
>>54140654
6 even
>>
>>54140666
Why is there an animation when opening the menu?

Delete the animation
>>
File: Windows7_debloat.png (786 KB, 1000x1095) Image search: [Google]
Windows7_debloat.png
786 KB, 1000x1095
so how relevant is this guide?
i'm looking to clean up my Win7 desktop without resorting to reinstalling the OS again.
>>
>>54140689
>noscript has this exact same visual
There isnt.Upgrade your shit computer so it dosent lag
>>
>>54140697
irrelevant, just disable IE if you want to, otherwise you may run into problems earlier. the more you fiddle, the more you can fiddle wrong.
>>
File: VKYYCYC[1].gif (934 KB, 245x263) Image search: [Google]
VKYYCYC[1].gif
934 KB, 245x263
>>54140715
It's the most advanced laptop money can buy to date, due to 13 hours battery runtime. Go and take your FAIL and AIDS with you.

>>54140697
irrelevant, just disable IE if you want to, otherwise you may run into problems earlier. the more you fiddle, the more you can fiddle wrong.
>>
Hey guys, I'm planning on building a desktop for gaming and purchasing a new laptop. I'm considering purchasing a MacBook Pro, the cheapest 13-inch retina display model. I have never built a desktop before but I imagine that it will be pretty pricey. My question is if it is stupid to have a desktop and laptop that run on different operating systems? If so, what would be a good laptop to compliment a gaming desktop? I'm really only interested in portability and speed, no need for much memory. I would probably prefer a laptop with a solid state drive. I'd appreciate any advice.
>>
Turns out I have a TP Link wireless network card lying around. 300Mbps. Wireless N. PCI Adapter. Yes, no e at the end. Brother got it 3 or so years ago for $30. Now my motherboard has a PCI slot but should I go ahead and use it (I don't have all the parts for my rig yet) or buy a similar card that goes into PCIe? Which is $10 less for some reason.
>>
>>54140697
Most of this is pretty crap.

4 doesn't do much except save you a little disk space.
5 doesn't have to do with anything with performance although many of these are better than the defaults. The system tools they recommend won't really do anything. They'll "fix" a lot of things but they won't really affect the performance of your system.
6 is somewhat worthwhile as it will reduce the number of background services which can save some memory and startup time, but just following a guide of services to disable is a bad idea. You'll need to a look at what each does and what you use the system for and decide. For instance they recommend turning of BIT but a lot of things make use of this on windows (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Background_Intelligent_Transfer_Service). For example, my windows box is for gaming only so I disabled the print spooler, but if you print on windows, you have to leave this on.
7 is mostly for crappy systems with weak CPU and video cards. This won't make a real difference on a gaming PC.
>>
>>54140583

No.

And the other odd thing: When I lock my laptop, it doesn't ask me for a password when every single box related to "ask for password upon startup" is checked.
>>
>>54140854
That's really weird. I've got no idea
>>
>>54140851
>7 is mostly for crappy systems with weak CPU and video cards.
Although this may be true, 8.1 is still faster on these systems if it is able to run on them.
>>
>>54140882
tits or gtfo
>>
>>54140519
ooooh that's quite a subject
tons of ways to organize it, each man seems to have his own way

there's GTD and a plethora of tools following it
there's emacs' org mode
there's OneNote, Wunderlist, Workflowy, Remember The Milk, Evernote, Google Keep, and a bunch of other similar tools

for me, it's a mix of text files with some primitive markup, private wiki (on wikidot), some Trello lists (although mostly collecting dust recently), some GDocs
also some data in WinOrganizer - it's old, no longer actively developed and (I guess) Win-only, but pretty good otherwise (and free since recently)
some mindmaps in FreeMind

that said, my stuff is a mess, so I'm curious to hear what /g/ can advise

the subject comes up on HN every now and then - a few (sorta random) links, if you search for specific tools names you'd find much more:
Worg, the Org-Mode Community: https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=10629107
CrushPaper – Open-Source Workflowy and Evernote for Writers, Students: https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=9666263
Anybody know of a todo list that can create reports of what you did? https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=10149065
Evernote alternatives for research? https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=11008630
How do you manage your contacts? https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=10219890
>>
Can this version of the Yamakasi Catleap Q270 be overclocked?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-YAMAKASI-CATLEAP-Q270-MULTI-27-LED-2560X1440-S-IPS-HDMI-Computer-Monitor-/121569235712
>>
>>54140973
damn. thats a whole lot of info but it doesn't really help me lol
im looking to use just one app to keep all my notes, (other than out of milk for grocery) there's no need for more than that right?
my current plan is to put everything on txt files, and use syncthing to sync between phone and computer
this is purely based on people telling me that syncthing is the best tool to sync stuff between pc and mobile, no idea on how it is as a notekeeping method
>>
File: 1445332751188.jpg (124 KB, 728x675) Image search: [Google]
1445332751188.jpg
124 KB, 728x675
>>54140882

>>54140903
>>
>>54141064
>damn. thats a whole lot of info but it doesn't really help me lol
well, that's mostly because there's no single Right Way to do it :)
just try and use whatever suits you best

for the basics, yeah, looks like something text-basics + for instance DropBox would work for you
>>
http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/lenovo-lenovo-ideapad-15-6-laptop-black-intel-core-i3-5020u-500gb-hdd-8gb-ram-windows-10-english-80qq0060us/10406357.aspx

Good for browsing, videos, and some mild gaming? (hearthstone, stardew valley)
>>
File: 146112931262.jpg (554 KB, 1228x1184) Image search: [Google]
146112931262.jpg
554 KB, 1228x1184
Ok, /g/ I need your help:
Someone please tell me the name of this box. Also, does that manages the speakers or does somnething else?
>>
Hey /g/, very simple and stupid question today:

Is it really worth it to learn how to disassemble and rebuild PCs?
I can do everything on my own on the software side of things, even familiar with basic Linux usage and have made my own website before with HTML, but I have never taken apart or built a PC.

I am not seeing a job in IT, I am just trying to make sure I do not have to rely on anyone else, PC parts are so much cheaper than to pay for labor or a new PC.
>>
>>54141207
that's the thing, you only get one try
I'm not going to take all my notes and copy and paste them to a different app, so whatever i decide to use, im stuck with
thats why i was wondering if there was something specific people use for their go to notekeeping or some shit
>>
>>54141254
it's an amp/dac and yes it can control the speakers, traditional way to do it is set software volume to 100 and then just control volume with the hardware control
>>
>>54141269
>install app
>fill with lorem lpsum
>play with features
>dont like
>uninstall
>install next program
>fill with lorem lpsum
>repeat
Nigga really
>>
>>54141281
Thanks Anon. Sorry to bother with a follow up:
Is there something like this but cheap? Like something I can use in front/down of my monitor and plug in headphones and use speakers when the hphones are not connected?
>>
>>54141269
>something specific people use for their go to notekeeping
I gave you like ten examples :)

>you only get one try
why? Try something small time, if you like it, migrate all your stuff there and stick to it
if not, pick up something else
>>
>>54141264
>Is it really worth it to learn how to disassemble and rebuild PCs?
There is not much to learn there, you can learn everything you need about building PCs in a couple of hours.
>>
>>54141331
>audiophile
>cheap
No.
>>
File: 1416326696901.gif (2 MB, 290x387) Image search: [Google]
1416326696901.gif
2 MB, 290x387
I recently built a new PC that had turn-on when connected to lan. So every time I turned on my laptop it would start my my desktop on.

I have the keys disabled like the window key for reasons and somehow that went over to my desktop. How the fuck did it do that and how do I fix it.
>>
>>54141331
you can find a cheap one for fiftyish bucks and they go up from there depending on quality and features
>>
File: _CZY2puL.jpg (24 KB, 332x332) Image search: [Google]
_CZY2puL.jpg
24 KB, 332x332
Is IBM a shit company to work for as a software dev?
>>
>>54141318
>>54141332
I didn't think of using it small scale, mostly because im itching to get all of my shit synced and organized

nevertheless that still sounds like a tedious process, even running through a list of 10 options, would be easier to find people who already done this shit and could tell me the pros and cons of like max 3 best apps they found
>>
http://pcpartpicker.com/p/7mWtmG
Need build feedback. 1080p gaymen and video editing.
>>
>>54141346
No. I dont care a lot about sound quality. Just something I can control speakers volume + plug in headphones. Any help?
>>
>>54141380
go into bios and uncheck boot on lan
>>
>>54141387
Then dont fucking do it.
You're going to organize one way or the other.WIth physcial notes or digial ones.If you cant put any effort in to it,then get the fuck out and do it as you have been
>here anon this is a comprehensive list of programs you can use
>but i dont want to use them because its too much work to do anything and i cant make an effort because i want everything to be done for me
>>
>>54141395
>not getting quad channel ram
I stopped there
>>
>>54141423
but anon please take control of my notes
>>
>>54141387
browse through the tools, gauge them for requirements (like OSes you plan to use, mobile availability, some key features you care about)

pick 2-3-4 that look best
google [name1 name2 name3 name4 comparison]

there you go
>>
>>54141386
Right now? Probably. Unless you're thing is Watson, whereas then you probably already work there/know pretty much everybody worth knowing in the field and wouldn't be asking this question.

Ginni can only pay attention to one thing at a time, and right now that thing is Watson. It doesn't matter that it doesn't really work right now, and isn't living up to what it's advertised as being able to do, everything is Watson. All other software groups must do everything they can to integrate with Watson. Doesn't matter if your software would be better off getting requested features, Watson comes first. Doesn't matter if customers are leaving, Watson comes first. When your software doesn't sell because it isn't living up to customer expectations because you were too busy integrating with Watson shit? Your software group gets the ax - but only the best and brightest because they were being paid too much because they got raises for being better than the rest.
>>
>>54138777
It's a 5 yr old pc, of course it's going to be slow. Dude asked a stupid question, got a answer.

We don't have the information to give him a good answer nor would we want to.
>>
File: BASED internet gosu.png (40 KB, 410x583) Image search: [Google]
BASED internet gosu.png
40 KB, 410x583
Why is Script Blocker for Chrome so fucking based?
>>
>>54141517
>not using umatrix
>>
>>54141529
Go buy your Samsung Galaxy Note II Neo Edition, my man.
>>
>>54141406
I've already solved that problem. Its that somehow my disabled key settings for my laptop transferred to my desktop. That's what I am trying to fix.
>>
>>54141538
It is literally umatrix functionalilty,but in a horrible ui placing everything in its own tab,instead of one.
>>
>>54141559
butthurt uNeo detected
>>
>>54138906
First off, use defraggler use its hdd health smart scan that will tell you exactly what's up with your drive. If its dieing it's health will be red and bad. If it's green it's fine and you just need to reinstall windows.

"B but muh time sink!" Windows gets bloated over time theres no way around this, either reformat or buy a new pc.
>>
So when your phone falls in water you are supposed to remove the battery and put it inside a rice bag right?
>>
>>54141485

Aye, got you. I'm about to graduate next month and I have job lined up as a junior developer at something called "IBM Client Innovation centre", where you are basically an IBM consultant and work locally with whatever customers IBM have. Tbh I haven't looked up too many companies yet since I am yet to graduate but IBM is getting a lot of bad rep wherever I look.
>>
>>54141594
It's because of there shitty keyboards
>>
>>54139699
It's smart to do so, but you could just install the new drivers and possibly cause conflicts.
>>
>>54141586
yeah
dont turn it on
>>
>>54138005
Before I begin banging my head on the wall, would it be possible to have a MBR SSD while having two GPT hard drives? Like can I still access the GPT drives and store my files after booting from the SSD? One of them is bootable and I insist on having it bootable as backup.

I don't see why not but let me ask ye all before I waste my time.
>>
>>54141447
I didn't think any LGA1150 motherboards supported quad channel RAM. Feel free to correct me.
>>
>>54141586
No you're suppose to dry it off and put it in rice overnight. If it's wet in the rice your phone is completely fucked.
>>
>>54141634
Why even MBR in the first place, GPT works everywhere.
>>
>>54141516
>6 year old system
>20tb raid-5 not slow 44000 hours
>20tb raid-6 not slow 44000 hours
>250gb velociraptor not slow 25000 hours
>150gb velociraptor not slow 45000 hours

You were saying?
>>
Is Windows 7 SP1 64-bit secure without updates?

I ask because fuck me does Windows take forever for updates. It's been "checking for updates" for an hour now. I have W7 installed on my media server and I'm sharing 2 drives and a printer. This PC will never be used for browsing or anything other than a sharing machine.

MBAM and CCleaner are its only utilities.
>>
>>54141485
aaaahhh
I love the smell of female leaders of the XXI century in the morning
>>
>>54141695
>windows
>secure
>ever
>>
>>54141594
Try not to be too good, or you'll get paid more than everybody else and when firing time comes (which happens every year), you're going to be first on the list.

Also, IBM shits all over everybody who is about to retire because fuck your loyal service.

If you go, don't stay long.
>>
>>54141708
>if you are good you get the ax
What the shit?
>>
>>54141657
Of course i dried it the best i could, still it was wet inside because i was hitting it and i could feel water coming out it.

>>54141626
3-5 hours should be fine?
>>
>>54141704
yea yea yea I know but it has much easier sharing capabilities, remote desktop that works great out of the box so I can run it headless, and it's what I'm using.

Question still stands.
>>
>>54141695
Yes, specially if you have common sense.

Get Adwcleaner too.
>>
>>54141664
Eh, I had problems installing my (cracked) OS onto a GPT because of UEFI and had to use removewat on my current bootable HD but there seems to be some minor problems with it.

MBR I know I can boot from, install, and work without any hiccups.
>>
>>54141728
because for them it's not about output and getting shit done, it's about spending money
>>
>>54141735
Well you can always firewall off intranet facing ports and only open them with port knocking or w/e.
>>
>>54141395
>>54141641
You are being memed. /g/ hates giving build advice to /v/. Looks fine to me.
>>
>>54141728
If you're better than the other people in your group for a few years, because of how the bonus/raise system works, you get paid more. Which makes sense.

However, at higher levels of the company, the bureaucracy sees you as a member of a pay band with a job title. If you're in a pay band, shouldn't the other members of your pay band, with a similar job title be able to take over your responsibilities?

That's how it works, because HR isn't going to be anywhere near you (most is outsourced to South America), and the people who are going to fire you have never met you.
>>
>>54141752
thanks for the tip. While useful, I don't think adwcleaner would be needed on this installation because like I said, the most it will be doing is sharing a printer and some files. No internet browsing.

Firefox with adblock and HTTPSeverywhere is enough and more so out of paranoia than anything.

Lastly, can Windows 7 stay online for a long time? I have page-filing turned off. Automatic updates set to "check but don't install", and power mode is made to never sleep the PC. I intend to remote in and use MBAM and CCleaner once every few days or so but that's about it.
>>
>>54141857
Get uBlock Origin instead adblock.
And yes, it can stay on for a long time, i usually let my PC on 5 days a week and let it rest in weekend nights.
>>
Where can I find a clean ISO of Windows 10 Enterprise?

Also is there anyway to get netflex app on windows 7?
>>
>>54141423
>>54141465
what the hell are you guys so uptight about?
if i can get damn near the same results, but through a shorter process, and with little to no sacrifice to the other party's time or energy, then of course I want that option
i appreciate your help, but you're acting as if holding out for an anon who might have went through this process and can give me a more concise rundown is somehow a dick move?
if an anon happens to give me a better rundown, cool
if not ill probably just go through them myself next week
either way get off your high horse and calm down
im mostly talking to the second guy btw
>>
File: 34-232-930-21.jpg (30 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
34-232-930-21.jpg
30 KB, 640x480
>Looking at a ZenBook Pro UX501VW (DS or US71T) for college
>was going to buy from amazon; I hear they're more likely to replace the whole product on RMA with less bullshit
>have already had shit customer service and repair history with newegg
>Amazon also has cheaper accidental damage warranties than newegg

As of last week it has stopped showing up as sold by amazon on the product page– it keeps showing different sellers every day for higher prices, and w/ worse warranty prices.
However I want to buy it /from/ Amazon, not a third party seller (because if I do I would have to go through their customer service if I had any issues)
Seeing as it's a $1600+ purchase I want to get it from somewhere that the warranty service is good.

TL;DR
Is there any way to get one that's sold by Amazon as opposed to a third party seller, or should I go ahead and risk worse RMA / longer repair times and buy from Newegg?

Also, unrelated question, does anyone know how durable and or scratch resistant the touch screen on the Zenbook is and for that matter how dark it is? Is it tempered glass or like a cheaper composite?
Wondering if I should get a matte screen protector to prevent glare and keep it scratch free as it'll be traveling w/ me every day.
>>
File: 1459122936876.jpg (74 KB, 768x960) Image search: [Google]
1459122936876.jpg
74 KB, 768x960
Hey /g/ I have file a.txt and b through z.txt

I want to move and replace lines 3 through 1000 in a.txt to the files b - z.txt

How can I move and replace lines in linux like this?
>>
File: 1436366711069.png (177 KB, 697x768) Image search: [Google]
1436366711069.png
177 KB, 697x768
>>
>>54141984
sed
>>
>>54141892
>Where can I find a clean ISO of Windows 10 Enterprise?
/r/microsoftsoftwareswap/, check the sidebar. Site seems a bit poo-in-loo but it's legit.
>>
>>54142000
Can you help me with the exact command? Im pretty stupid and failed trying sed before
>>
>>54142013
No, I can't even understand what exactly you are trying to accomplish.
>>
>>54142012
ah good lookin. thanks
>>
What's the best video editing program for linux?

I know linux sucks for that, but I'm still curious.
>>
How do you run httpseverywhere with 4chanx.
Its throwing connection failed for the post bar
>>
>>54142089
I like blender. I wouldn't use it for anything serious though.
>>
>>54142035
Say file a.txt has the following contents
1 Stromatolite--Colonial bacteria
2 Ammonite--Mollusc with coiled shell
3 Brachiopad--Shellfish with two valves
4 Trilobite--Marine arthropad
5 Crinoid--Echinoderm,sea lily.

And file b through z.txt have this
1 Belemnella Lanceolata
2 Cervus Elaphus (Red Deer)
3 Musk Ox
4 Weasel
5 Bison

I need to move and replace from line 3 down in file a.txt so I get these results in b through z.txt
1 Stromatolite--Colonial bacteria
2 Ammonite--Mollusc with coiled shell
3 Musk Ox
4 Weasel
5 Bison
>>
>>54142104
Thanks, I'll try it
>>
printf treats any number with leading zeroes as an octet number, and in my transcoding script this is detrimental to any albums that have a track 8 and 9. Is there a tool I can use that puts the leading zeroes in there when I need them but doesn't fail when they are already there?
>>
>>54142212
Post the code in question.
>>
>>54142089
Openshot
>>
File: 1445189565744.png (82 KB, 461x660) Image search: [Google]
1445189565744.png
82 KB, 461x660
Ok, real noob here, some questions. This is regarding C++ (in VS).

Whats the difference between .h and .cpp files? I declare my things in the .h, and then write the actual thing in the .cpp, is that it?
Which one of them do i include, and where? Say i want to write a class and put it in another file than main.cpp.

Mind, this is a small project. I haven't really coded in c++ since programming 101 in high school. I'm mostly a quick python hack kind of guy.
>>
>>54142267
Thanks
>>
>>54142277
.h is the header file, it is included in the .cpp files by the preprocessor before the compilation.
.h are used to define things like functions, constants, global variables, class definitions and such.
You should include .h files when you need to access those in a .cpp file.

.cpp is the actual compiled source code.
It is compiled into object files(bits and pieces of the final program)
Which are the linked into a single executable (.exe) or a library (.dll)
>>
File: 1240274778297.gif (78 KB, 182x250) Image search: [Google]
1240274778297.gif
78 KB, 182x250
I have Mint installed right now on my HP laptop. Is there a reason that I can burn a CD, however, when I try to boot from that CD, nothing happens? I made sure that the CD drive was the first in the boot order, and I even turned on legacy mode and disabled secure boot, yet nothing happens. When I try to go to the boot menu with a CD in the drive, it just doesn't load, but when I take the CD out it loads but there isn't a CD drive showing under the boot options.
>>
File: 1456703527861-1.jpg (531 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1456703527861-1.jpg
531 KB, 1920x1080
So I just installed Ubuntu for the first time today. I'm admittedly not that computer savvy but the whole point of this is so that I can learn to be.
>try installing something
>keep getting "Depends: libelementary but it is not going to be installed"
>read on forums and find out that I have to clear my cache
>it doesn't work because the libelementary file is still there in the folder and I can't right click and delete it (the option is grayed out)
Sorry if this is something really easy but what the fuck is going on?
>>
>>54142348
Also forgot to mention that when I was in the command prompt I was in root mode.
>>
>>54142319
You don't define functions in header files, you declare them. You don't define global variables in them either, else it's going to be a fucking mess.
>>
>>54142319
Thanks!

Ok... so if i have class.h and class.cpp. I include the class.h in my main.cpp, the compiler builds both cpp files, and links them into the final thing?

Meaning that i only have to include the .h to get access to what i've written in the .cpp?
>>
>>54142361
youre probably not superuser in the file browser. try removing the file from console or run "sudo <your file browser>"
>>
>>54142320
Trying to boot from UEFI?

Probably won't launch because you need a x64 boot file in it.
>>
>>54142377
Almost, there are things which can exist only in .h files.
like '#define's
>>54142374
Allso this, terminology is important in such things.
>>
>>54142412
How do I fix this?
>>
>>54141634
>>54141759
Anyone?
>>
>>54142253
who cares all I needed to do was force base 10
>>
>>54142427
I mean, are you trying to boot from UEFI? Is there an iso (needed)?

Try using a usb and rufus if all else fails.
>>
>>54142427
I should also mention that I am trying to install XP.
>>
Guys, I really need your help. It's about installing Android ROMs.

Today, my Galaxy S5 with CM13 went into a bootloop randomly. I've been trying to fix it all fucking day, but flashing another MM rom just keeps it hanging at Starting apps... and not even the stock 6.0 rom gets past the Samsung boot screen.

What the fuck can I do? I've tried wiping cache and dalvik/art, factory reset, formatting data, fixing permissions, fixing contents, and nothing has worked. I also downgraded my recovery (TWRP) but nope. Using an SM-G900F btw.

Am I going to have to rm -rf / the damn thing? Would that even work? Please help, I'm stressed as fuck trying to get this POS to work. It's still hanging at Starting apps...
>>
>>54142460
I mean, I'm pretty sure I am. I have XP burned on a CD and that happens. When I try to put it on a USB drive with Unetbootin, it just doesn't show up. Like, I get to the Unetbootin boot screen, but it acts like there is nothing on the drive.
>>
>>54142465
pls respond
>>
>>54142475
unetbootin is shit, use imagewriter
>>
>>54142475
>legacy mode
>uefi

UEFI works with 64 bit. Uh, does your motherboard support booting from UEFI?

Are you trying to load from the HP laptop or install into a new comp? XP of what architecture? 32 or 64 bit? Are you trying to install a clean iso or cracked?
>>
How on earth do I change the colour of my drop down menu in my action bar. It stays white
This is my Styles XML file

<style name="PopupMenuStyle" parent="Theme.AppCompat.Light">
<item name="android:background">@color/colorPrimary</item>
<item name="android:textColor">@color/white</item>

And I've got this in the menu.xml
app:popupTheme="@style/PopupMenuStyle"

Been fiddling about for a while now but can't get this to work. I just want it to be Blue (colorPrimary)
>>
I am in need of a clean Windows 10 ISO

Is it possible to get netflix app on windows 7?
>>
>>54142595
I'm not sure about the motherboard. I'm trying to install Windows XP 32-bit, it's a cracked version but it has always worked for me in the past on different computers. The laptop is an HP f305dx and I'm trying to install XP on it.
>>
>Pairing an SSD with an AMD a6-6600k chip
Worth it? Would i get that snappy feeling with a low tier cpu? I have an ssd laying around just want to put a purpose to it. It's a workstation computer for browsing/office.
>>
>>54141892
>>54142610
Stop asking this.
>>
I am trying to dual boot windows and debian, windows is already installed. I'm using a single hdd, so i created a blank partition for debian. However after installing debian through boot media onto this partition, and going through the step in the debian install that installs grub in the mbr, whenever I boot my computer it still goes to windows, no matter how I rearrange my boot order (windows boot manager still shows up on bios, but not grub/debian) what do i do?
>>
>>54142610
check torrents. get an invite to some general tracker and check there.
>>
>>54142610
>Is it possible to get netflix app on windows 7?
You just watch netflix through a browser. no app.
>>
>>54142465
bump ;-;
>>
File: IMG-20160420-WA0011.jpg (65 KB, 1040x584) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160420-WA0011.jpg
65 KB, 1040x584
>>54138005
Anyone knows what should I do? I just bought this new HDD 6 months ago... thanks for reading
>>
>>54142621
You can't use UEFI then.

If it's cracked and not working, then just try using a different one. *shrug*
>>
>>54142663
or ditch netflix and get kodi

>>54142671
um... maybe disable pxe boot and try booting from the hdd?
>>
>>54142671
You dont have it set in bios
You dont have a boot partion/set boot flag
>>
>>54142681
When I say not working though, I mean it doesn't even give me the option of "Press any key to start from CD" or whatever. Is there a way to disable UEFI?
>>
>>54142465
> It's still hanging at Starting apps...
So it got past the bootloop then? or you referring to something else?
My S3 had an issue where it would keep rebooting randomly or simply "bootloop" because the power button was borked. This would cause the phone to constantly power down randomly.
Maybe the S5 has a similar issue since your started from nowhere one day? DESU I have not gone too crazy with XDA since the SG2 and SG3 days. My sony Z2 just runs stock android.
>>
>>54142697
Oh, it's a newish laptop.

Bios and selecting Legacy mode which you already did. Is CSM enabled? Try doing that. Post screens, dude.
>>
>>54142696
>>54142693
In an attempt to fix it, I just unplugged everything from the hdd and motherboard and just connected everything again... I dont know why but it works now, maybe a faulty motherboard?
>>
>>54142752
probably just a loose cable
>>
>>54142663
Yeah I know just the quality isn't as good. the main issue is I play diablo 3. the only damn game I play. i hate windows. grr ah well i think i'll just install windows 7 and dual boot with linux.

sorry to be annoying.. lost my older window 10 iso's and new ones seem strange to me
>>
>>54142786
netflix quality isn't great anyway.
>>
File: 20160420_174202-1.jpg (923 KB, 1913x2613) Image search: [Google]
20160420_174202-1.jpg
923 KB, 1913x2613
Hey guys I was cleaning my laptop and I realized the chipset doesn't have a heatsink, should there be one there?

Also I found my old Windows Vista laptop and I forgot the password, what are some bootable programs that can remove or change the password?
>inb4 give it back Jamal
>>
File: 20160420_214300.jpg (826 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
20160420_214300.jpg
826 KB, 2048x1152
>>54142751
This is how it looks right now.
>>
How long will it take until somebody makes a vidya out of this? Spider Man on PS1 looked like this, so it's gotta be possible to make something worthwhile.
>>
>>54142720
It only gets past the bootloop when I re-flash the ROM after a wipe. Otherwise, it gets stuck on the loop.
I'm pretty sure the issue was CM's fault, it wasn't very stable.
Thanks for the reply anyways.
>>
File: Selection_014.png (21 KB, 293x149) Image search: [Google]
Selection_014.png
21 KB, 293x149
im writing a research paper for reverse engineering and i want to make a demonstration solving a crackme using ollydbg. i wrote a very simple crackme in C# but when i try to solve it, the CPU window displays only the USER32.dll instead of my application like pic related. what's the problem? how can i fix this?
i dont know if something is wrong with my code but here it is
using System;
using System.Collections.Generic;
using System.ComponentModel;
using System.Data;
using System.Drawing;
using System.Linq;
using System.Text;
using System.Threading.Tasks;
using System.Windows.Forms;

namespace WindowsFormsApplication4
{
public partial class Form1 : Form
{
public Form1()
{
InitializeComponent();
}

private void buttonTest_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
{
String password = "SE1_UNYT";
String inputPass = textBoxPassword.Text;
if (inputPass == password)
{
MessageBox.Show("***UNLOCKED***");
}
else
{
MessageBox.Show("LOCKED!");
}
}
}
}
>>
File: Google Earth FOG.png (2 MB, 1456x905) Image search: [Google]
Google Earth FOG.png
2 MB, 1456x905
>>54142853
And here is what I'm talking about
>>
File: 1455412624232_tg.png (11 KB, 307x462) Image search: [Google]
1455412624232_tg.png
11 KB, 307x462
Are there any good alternatives to yahoo pipes yet?
I just want something I don't have to host, let's me make one feed from multiple feeds and has regex.
>>
>>54142348
you also might want to ask in Friendly Linux Thread (current: >>54140533)
and/or Ubuntu forums
good luck!
>>
another noob question here. my code structure currently looks like this:
main.cpp
|
\- loop.cpp
|
\- font.cpp
|
\- tile.cpp

where main.cpp calls a function in loop.cpp, which uses classes in tile and font. In addition to this, all files reference datatypes from a framework.

What do i include where? Framework.h in every .h? Do i include tile.h in main or in font? Or both?
>>
>>54142937
please don't reference those generals here until the dust settles. I'd hate to see sqt get dragged into the shitstorm
>>
>>54142839
return it to the rightful owner Tyrone
>>
>>54142852
>>>54142852
Most likely a shit mainboard with a 32 Bit UEFI, right?
>>
>>54142963
what dust?
>>
>>54142968
Google tells me its possible but I don't know if the top results are malware.
>>
>>54142973
Probably, I'm not too sure about this laptop's specifications. It only cost me like $160. This is just really frustrating because I already have the XP ISO downloaded and burned to a CD.
>>
>>54142882
there used to be a short-lived Monopoly on Google Maps back in 2009-ish
then there was war2map, although it also didn't quite take off

both were fairly interesting, a shame nothing came of it
>>
>>54142963
ah, about FLT/FGLT/FGT? sorry, will try not to
it's stupid, yeah
>>
>>54142990
Yeah, fuck 32 Bit UEFI.
It's a hassle with Linux, too.
>>
>>54142852
http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Desktops-Archive-Read-Only/CD-rom-won-t-play/td-p/245670

google fu is your best option at this point
>>
>>54142990
>>54143027

So is there anything I can do or should I just give up? I wouldn't mind installing Windows 8.1 except for some reason I'm only getting 500kb/s when I try to download it even though Speedtest.net says I have 25Mb/s (yes, I know it's megabits but I should still be getting 3 megabytes). And I don't have any blank DVDs.
>>
>>54142973
Well, he's trying to install a 32 bit version of XP so it should boot up.

Have you tried enabling uefi/disabling legacy, OP?
>>
>>54142976
there's a big brew haha goin on over what basically amounts to whether it should be call flt like always or fgt as the gnufriends want with both camps making their own thread and massively shitposting in the opposing thread
>>
Serious question, could you build a gaming PC as good as a PS4 for the same price?
>>
There was some online tool that was basically like Paint.Net but it ran in your browser, any links?
>>
>>54143061
Yes.
>>
>>54143061
Frankie just made a good video on this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKVtEEltGXo
>>54143051
Yeah, the same thing happens. It boots and I just get a black screen, no options or anything.
>>
>>54142992
We need to to do it again!
>>
>>54143078
Also, I get this whenever I insert a blank CD. I can still burn the CD though.
>>
>>54143049
Use USB stick for Windows, or spare HDD for installer.

With XP giving up is the only answer. With Linux you could compile your own GRUB bootloader, but you want Windows and afaik only Windows 8.1+ can into 32 Bit UEFI.
>>
>>54143111
(trips of truth)
I actually thought of something like that
can't be arsed ATM, but you're welcome to try, I love graphs, maps and all kinda stuff like that
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.