[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the Comptia A+ cert filled with trick questions like this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Capture.jpg (27 KB, 687x330) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
27 KB, 687x330
Is the Comptia A+ cert filled with trick questions like this?

Why would it do this to me?

I know Dual Layer is 8.5GB but it didn't say whether or not it was single or dual. I'm just supposed to guess here?
>>
Read the question
>>
>>53683367
If it can mean both, then it does. Thus, the one with the higher capacity is the correct answer.
>>
>>53683561
/thread
>>
>>53683367
Plenty of trick questions and plenty of irrelevant crap like "What's the newest version of Windows that can print over infrared?". The point is to make sure you've read the $200 study book.
>>
>DVD-R
Read the question you fucking retard
>>
>>53683561
It still doesn't specify single layer or dual, just that its single-sided
>>
>>53684343

>DVD-R is the important part

Lol no.
>>
>>53684368
but, among the single-sided DVDs, the highest capacity is 8.5GB
>>
>>53684368
exactly. it says the highest capacity expected.
>>
you're clearly too braindead for tech.
try going for a different career
>>
>>53683367

Don't worry OP, I passed it years ago but I thought the same as you just now without reading ahead to find the correct answer.

Whatever, it's not a trick but it is misleading.
>>
>>53684487
>>53684513
oh shit

those fuckers
>>
They key word here is "highest"
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.