[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Homo G is the worst phone I have ever used. Please /g/,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: Homo G.jpg (18 KB, 635x476) Image search: [Google]
Homo G.jpg
18 KB, 635x476
The Homo G is the worst phone I have ever used.

Please /g/, is there ANY alternatives to this? I want something in the same size but I don't want an iPhone.
>>
>>51631404
whats wrong with it? I have a moto /g/ 2nd gen and it's awesome.
>>
inb4 moto E
>>
One plus X. It's beautiful.
>>
>>51631413
It's battery discharges all the time, despite me getting the whole phone replaced. It seems to want to pocket dial more than other phones.
The Camera is 2004.

Not to mention I keep getting these ''unable to upload because of memory'' Issues when I try and upload a picture to 4chan.

I guess for the HD screen and price it's not bad but I feel I could get a much better phone.
>>
Is the 3rd generation Moto G any good?
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-01-13-26-56.png (126 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-01-13-26-56.png
126 KB, 720x1280
>>51631455
>>51631404
It's just you
>>
>>51631404
It works just fine anon

Posted from my Moto G2nd gen
>>
>>51631404
Get a blackberry off cl
>>
Wileyfox Swift, I guess, assuming being cheap is a requirement.

Just wish they'd stick NFC in these bloody phones. Surely that wouldn't cost them too much? Bloody annoying transferring stuff to another phone if it doesn't have NFC.
>>
>>51631404
...what phones have you used before? The Moto G easily outclasses anything from 2012 or older. Are you 13 years old?
>>
Check the catalog for /spg/ - Smartphone General

>>51627153
>>
>>51631455
Currently using it with CM11. It's awesome and it was worth the money since I use it every day for hours for the last 1.5 years. Battery is fine if you're not a retard and know how to charge it without fucking up the battery. As for the camera, for 2013 it was bad but not the worst.
>>
>>51631404
Some app is draining your battery, my Moto G 2013 last 2 days alive and does't have "unable to upload because shit" problems.

Its you, you are wrong, you are bad. Change it for an iPhone, people like you can't deal with a real OS.
>>
>>51631455
> moto g 2
> good

I suppose it's good if you're gonna have less than 4 apps on it. It's slow as shit. i hate my phone so much.
>>
>>51633920
meant to reply to >>51631413
>>
>>51631404
Lumia 640. Trust me on this one.
>>
>>51633896
>2 days

It must be nice to not rely on your phone for anything other than communication. Do you use an Android tablet or just a traditional computer?
>>
>>51631455
I used that phone for a year and never had any of those problems. I got a lgg3 only because i needed more more storage space. It was also cheap.
>>
>>51631492
I have it, posting from it right now and it's a 100% solid phone. Best you can get at that price range.
>>
>>51634331

I can co-sign on this. .
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.