[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://wccftech.com/amd-radeon-r9-f ury-x2-launch/ >AMD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: amd_down.png (17 KB, 380x285) Image search: [Google]
amd_down.png
17 KB, 380x285
http://wccftech.com/amd-radeon-r9-fury-x2-launch/

>AMD Radeon R9 Fury X2 ‘Gemini’ Paper Launching This Month – Market Availability in Q1 2016, Could Face Potential Delays

IT'S OVER, AMD IS FINISHED & BANKRUPT
>>
Compared to nVidias nonexistant Dual GM200 GPU?
>>
>>51628173
Is this meme ever going to go away?
>>
>>51628477
Why, when pascal is right around the corner?
>>
>>51628173
>Market Availability in Q1 2016,
What's the point?
>>
File: herpeder fucking.png (443 KB, 726x412) Image search: [Google]
herpeder fucking.png
443 KB, 726x412
>>51628173
>Only one source
>fucking WCCFTech, the most abhorrent of tech 'journalists'
>>
>>51628550
>pascal is right around the corner?
Topkek
o
p
k
e
k
>>
>>51628173
>>51625176
>500Watts card
>A literal housefire card

Im not getting that
>>
>>51628606
>http://wccftech.com/amd-radeon-r9-fury-x2-launch/

I followed the source that wccftech cites. Its literally shit. No sources from there, just conjecture about 'vendors have things in 2016' and ' predictions'

https://benchlife.info/amd-r9-fury-x2-codename-gemini-will-paper-launch-in-dec-mp-will-be-march-2016-12012015/

Translated from Chinese:

>AMD published a paper standard procedures, the fastest in March visible Radeon R9 Fury X2

>No, AMD this year will not have any new Radeon display Carden field, if the paper is not published.

>After AMD launched Radeon R9 Fury X, Radeon R9 Fury and Radeon R9 Nano, double Fiji core Radeon R9 series graphics card has been no further news.

>Although AMD in 2016, will not be launched any Radeon graphics card, but you can determine Radeon R9 Fury X2 (for the time being replace by the name "Gemini") will debut in December. Do not expect too much, because this debut just talking about words, and will not immediately see the product on the market.

>In simple terms, in December of Radeon R9 Fury X2 only oral presentation.

>Perhaps, some partners (AIB) has received cards for testing, but the Radeon R9 Fury X2 mass production stage have to wait until the first quarter of 2016, the market launch time may have to wait until the end of March.

>Radeon R9 Fury X2 has two Fiji XT core, each core has 4GB HBM, let the graphics card has 8GB of memory.

>On the other hand, AMD partners are also part of the program referred to in 2016.
>>
>>51628679

>AMD's high-end products in 2016 will begin importing the 14nm FinFET process, and these technologies mainly come from Samsung Electronics. It may be quite familiar with the flagship product, code-named "Grennland", and in general, this GPU will match HBM memory; the second stage is determined as Ellesmere (Ellesmere Island, Canadian Arctic Archipelago in the most northern island, the world's tenth largest island), and Greenland although the same 14 / 16nm FinFET process, but may abandon HBM change Ellesmere use GDDR5X.

>The main possible uses GDDR5X price and capacity factor.

>However, Ellesmere also may be called Baffin (Baffin Island), which after all is the world's fifth largest island, is also Canada's largest island. To be sure, whether as Ellesmere, or Baffin, Greenland under this product will be an important product AMD against NVIDIA.

>Unlike 2015 Fiji was only brought out a product, AMD in 2016 seems positive a lot.

I get it. AMD does paper launches all the time. But THIS article has NO source. They don't even mention their magical 'vendor' names. Chinks stirring up shit at the expense of AMD.
>>
>>51628612
It is. 2016 is when it is launching.
>>
File: 1436096119620.jpg (39 KB, 487x375) Image search: [Google]
1436096119620.jpg
39 KB, 487x375
>>51628624
>375W

Sure buddy. Did you even read the article? Or are you just here to shitpost?
>>
>All this AMD hate
I fucking hate nvidia shills
Will sell my 280x 150bux, add 100bux on top of it and buy new AMD videocard even if it not that great for the price.
>>
>>51628738
It's cool mayne, I fucking squashed this thread already.

Nvidia keks on suicide watch. They can't find anymore articles to shitpost with.
>>
>wccftech
The daily mail of tech journalism.
>>
>>51628700
It'll be Q2 before big Pascal and Q3 before their dual GPU if any. By then Arctic Islands will be out.
>>
File: amdshills.png (27 KB, 900x342) Image search: [Google]
amdshills.png
27 KB, 900x342
AMDPOORFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
Am I the only one who thinks that wccf needs a rebrand???
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.