[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is the Note 5?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (222 KB, 3000x1688) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
222 KB, 3000x1688
How is the Note 5?
>>
General thread
>>51567208
>>
>>51569935
God tier like every Note that came before it.
>>
It's great but the lack of a microSD slot and removable battery hurts it a ton.

Also the "putting the pen in backwards ruins the phone" meme
>>
>>51569974
>ruins the phone
All it does is make it so it can't tell when the pen is inserted or not.

It's not like it makes the phone unusable, or physically breaks the screen or something like that.
>>
>>51569996
That's why I said meme.
>>
>>51570005
I was explaining the meme so he wouldnt fall for it.
>>
>>51569935
Hopefully pretty good, I plan on picking one up tomorrow.

My last samsung phone was a Note2 and I hated it. (mainly because of samsungs bloat)

The Note5 seems really legit so im taking my chances with this one. I hope I enjoy it.
>>
File: download.jpg (47 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
47 KB, 500x375
>>51569974
>putting the pen in backwards ruins the phone

How mentally retarded would someone have to be to even attempt to insert any stylus into a device's holding slot with the point jammed into their thumb?
>>
I got it today and its pretty good. Super fast and awesome resolution. Like what
>>51569974 said the whole no SD Slot and removable battery suck
>>
I dunno, but it works with GearVR, so that's like a ridiculously big plus in my book.
Just a bit out of my price range. Can't justify spending that amount of money on a phone desu
>>
Don't want to make a new thread, but I rooted my s6 edge. So what should I do now? Also any good ways to get some sort of stock android and not this touch wiz forced fed down my throat?
>>
>>51570108
>he doesn't hold it by the shaft

How do you think you'll be able to please S Voice if you don't hold her shaft?
>>
>>51570108
these styluses aren't sharp. any reasonable person would immediately figure out that the "point"ed end jamming into their thumb isn't a threat.
>>
>>51570137
You can probably install like cynogenmod or whatever, but personally I never bother with different roms.

I just get a third party launcher and the touch-wiz shit sits in the background, never to be seen again.
>>
File: download (5).jpg (72 KB, 1300x957) Image search: [Google]
download (5).jpg
72 KB, 1300x957
>>51570157
Any reasonable person would know how to hold a pen.
>>
>>51570190
Thanks desu senpai, may I ask which launcher(s)?
>>
>>51570108
Fucking dumb samshit shill
>>
>>51570474
Considering we're on a board full of people obsessed with this shit, and I don't really care about it, I'm probably a bad person to ask.
But hey, I use nova launcher. It works, and it's customisable. You can chose how many screens you want, animations, a little panel at the bottom, shit like that.
>>
>>51570518
+1 for you, kind anon.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.