[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Yeah I vape, don't freak out about it bro >Dude chill!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 18
File: mouth fedora.jpg (130 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
mouth fedora.jpg
130 KB, 1500x1000
>Yeah I vape, don't freak out about it bro
>Dude chill! It's not a cig, this is way healthier
>mind if I vape brah?
>alright guys, settle down. I vape, now let's just move on.
>there's no secondhand smoke, it's totally safe bruh
>"oosen up, man. It's just a vape pen. Don't call the cops or sumthin'
>hey guy, you got a light? Naaaaaah, I'm just playing. I vape, if you didn't know
>how many ohms you got bro
>what juice strength you runnin?
>what coil you running brah??
>woooah sick clouds lmao
>bro it's just water vapor stop getting mad
>i get my juice sourced from aborigines in the alpines
>it's not addictive, i only go through two bottles of juice a day
>>
i've never heard any of these things
>>
File: degenerate.jpg (48 KB, 480x330) Image search: [Google]
degenerate.jpg
48 KB, 480x330
Yeah bruh I vape, usually around 40% to keep my skin from drying out. Especially important now that winter is here nowutimsayin?
>>
>>51308076
In all seriousness vaping is awesome though. Ever tried cinnamon flavoured vape juice? It's really something
>>
>>51308106
What ever that is, it's cool and I want one
>>
Just make a brand hate thread next time, you'll get more (you)s
>>
File: blue-rose-humidifier-3-500H.jpg (33 KB, 350x494) Image search: [Google]
blue-rose-humidifier-3-500H.jpg
33 KB, 350x494
>>51308120
Nigga it's a vape tank. I vape 4 gallons a day nigga, none of that bottle shit
>>
>>51308134
C-can it be my gf?
>>
I quit smoking 2 weeks ago, pretty much going mad over here. Might pick up vaping if I can't handle it anymore.
>>
>>51308076
>>it's not addictive, i only go through two bottles of juice a day
>>
>>51308113
Oh man!!! You vape too bro?? Sweet.
What's your setup bro? Tell me about your watts.
>>
>>51308123
This. I recommend praising iPhones and calling Android users poorfags.

Talking shit about Linux always works as well of course.
>>
If you want to get away from cigarettes then they're great. Overall there's no reason to start if you haven't already got a nicotine addiction.
>>
>>51308158
I don't know anything about vaping, broski. I picked up a starter kit on some random website to get started since vapefags make it look like a fucking science and I just wanted a reliable nicotine delivery system that worked. You see, it's a little know fact about nicotine but it remains one of the most potent nootropics known to man so I was very curious to try the effects for myself. Curious, yes, but not curious enough to take up full-blown smoking just to test the effects--- not that they are the same thing.

A lot of people think that nicotine = tobacco in that they might as well be a synonym, but nicotine is only one of the many compounds that occur in tobacco smoke and it might interest you to know that when you isolate the compounds, nicotine isn't much more addictive or harmful than caffeine. You can look this all up yourself if you don't believe me.

tl; dr, I made a small breakthrough in cryptography from doing large quantities of nicotine over a 2 month perioid and I don't regret it.
>>
>>51308260
I can't tell if this is real or parody
>>
Hahaha, clever use of irony, my friend. Well memed! :^))))))))))))))))
>>
Vaping is honestly the most autistic thing I have seen IRL this year
>>
Mind if I fap?
>>
vaping is alright, I don't know why it always gets that much hate

https://youtu.be/x7LWWQodGgc?t=80
>>
>>51308318
They don't call it a mouth fedora for nothing... I've accepted that most people will think I'm an autist though
>>
>>51308264
Sorry to disappoint you but it isn't a parody. I'm not pretending that nicotine isn't a potent drug though, and discontinuing it I experienced intense headaches, nausea, and insomnia. I guess some people would call that addiction since my body was physically addicted, but as far as I can tell nicotine in isolation doesn't cause the typical psychological addiction associated with smoking. It seems like what smokers are addicted to is the unique combination of compounds found in tobacco when it's smoked, that when combined with nicotine cause a rush of euphoria and results in addiction. Pure nicotine is still a stimulant but it has almost no recreational potential at all. You can't even use nicotine to effectively treat smoking addiction ... which would make sense if they were addicted to other compounds.
>>
>>51308155
Good for you, honestly. Vaping is great if you're actually using it to quit smoking.
>>
Are vapers really this obnoxious in the US? Over here pretty much every venue treats vaping the same as smoking - if it's a no-smoke zone, it's also a no-vape zone - and so do the people. I don't think I've ever seen anyone vaping inside.
>>
>>51308260
>>51308356
I vaped every day at 36mg/ml unflavored for over a year (to minimize exposure to anything but nicotine). Cognitive enhancement wasn't obviously better than with caffeine. It was somewhat fun at first but it got boring so I quit. Quitting wasn't difficult, and it's been nearly a year since I quit. I think smokers are faking being addicts because it makes them look cooler.
>>
>>51308390
This one faggot at my gym in Finland fucking vapes fucking lobby full of smoke before going to the gym area nad I hate that faggot
>>
>>51308318
Vaping per se is a superior tech to smoking, hands down. If only the users weren't so obnoxious about it. My sister-in-law is a doctor, and not a single day passes without some retarded patient who thinks it's ok to vape in a fucking hospital bed.
>>
I smoked and wanted to quit so bought a Subtank Mini and a Kbox mod but fucking hated it. I didn't give a shit about cloud chasing, etc. and just found all the shit you had to do with rebuilding and shit was boring as fuck when I just wanted a nicotine fix.

a week later i gave up and went back to smoking.

then i tried one of those cheap blu kits. it was on sale for £10 so i picked it up. basically you just put in some juice when you need too and thats it. you replace the top bit every couple of weeks for a few quid and thats it. no rebuilding shit. takes a few seconds to refil or change the top thing. works great and already paid for itself in savings from cigs.

so if you smoke and just want to stop then get yourself a cheap but easy kit. they give the fix you want from a cig without being a fucking pain in the ass to rebuild and shit.
>>
>"Sick mod bro!"
My shitty retort to all vape pens
>>
The main problem with vaping is that the vast majority of vapers think that exhaling vapor isn't stupid. Exhaled vapor is wasted vapor! Your "clouds" do nothing to get you high, they only annoy bystanders!
>>
>>51308076
>>how many ohms you got bro
kek, do people actually say that
>>
>>51308457
is the smoke actually harmful like tobacco smoke? not vaper, my retard friend vapes and i want to know.
>>
>>51308457
The main problem with vaping is when people blow it in my face and when I ger mad they say "don't worry! Its just water vapor! Not smoke!"
>>
>>51308482
Not as harmful, but it still dose a little harm.
>>
>>51308507
Why would it make any harm? It's just water vapor, bro.
>>
>>51308482
Probably not. The biggest unknown danger (and in some cases known danger, as people sometimes still use dangerous flavorings) is the flavorings, and you probably don't get enough from passive vaping to be a real problem. Flavorings are completely unnecessary anyway.

>>51308490
It's not water vapor, it's mostly propylene glycol or glycerol.
>>
File: 0771 - D3ghOGd.jpg (32 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
0771 - D3ghOGd.jpg
32 KB, 480x454
I got a new fleshlight in the mail today but mom isn't going to takwondo as usual
>>
>>51308482
>>51308516
For me it's not about whether it's harmful or not, I just don't like fuckers blowing vapor inside a room. How about I take out my balls and start scratching them right before your nose - it's not harmful for you either, so what's your problem?
>>
>>51308076
vaping is fake and gay
this is even dumber than that jenk shit they tried to pull
>>
>>51308423
You can buy pre-made coils for the subtank, rebuilding is optional.
>>
File: 1419669319579.jpg (25 KB, 350x289) Image search: [Google]
1419669319579.jpg
25 KB, 350x289
>eating a meal at bob evans
>see a cloud roll through
>ignore it and go back to eating
>i now realize the entire restaurant is covered in a thick fog
>i can barely see the food on my plate at this point
>water vapor has condensed to form a layer of water on the floor
>hear a foghorn in the distance
>bearded man in a boat paddles by
>"it's just water vapor bro chill out"
>>
>>51308559
yeah but they are more expensive. i bought some occ coils but found they didnt last all that long. i was replacing it like every 2-3 days.
>>
>>51308490
Burp back into their faces.
>>
>>51308400
There's a fair bit of evidence that ecigs are significantly less addictive than cigarettes, e.g. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25561385

Cigarettes produce substances that make them far more addictive than simply consuming nicotine alone— for example, MAOIs
http://www.jneurosci.org/content/25/38/8593.full
>>
>>51308106
Have fun with your lung infection
>>
>>51308644
It's not only about nicotine. Cigarette tobacco contains a shitload of additives which increase addiction. Since I moved to brands without additives like American Spirit, Pueblo or Chesterfield, I'm smoking significantly less. While the other brands make me crave for the next cig right after I put the last one out. (tested this vice versa a couple times)

I bet they are currently researching what's best to add to the liquids for a similar effect.
>>
>>51308712
I'm sure that's their next move if the FDA isn't able to crush ecigs with the new regulations they're proposing. Heck, that might even be what they're hoping for- make the regulations too prohibitive for anyone without the funding that Big Tobacco has, so they can move in and capture the market.
>>
>>51308561
kek
>>
We get it! You vape!

>>51308561
Have a (You), you earned it
>>
>>51308260

>nicotine isn't much more addictive or harmful than caffeine.
There is evidence to suggest that regular caffeine consumption may be able to prevent a couple of types of cancers

Nicotine is used to make rat poison.
>>
File: 1419133925105.jpg (316 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1419133925105.jpg
316 KB, 1920x1080
>>51308561
top kek
>>
>>51308803
>Nicotine is used to make rat poison.
It's not. It's occasionally used as an insecticide. And the only reason it's more dangerous than caffeine is because it's more potent, which isn't an issue with vaping because you can easily titrate your dose. Effective:lethal dose ratio is similar (accurate data on human lethal doses is hard to find because so few people die from them).
>>
Vaping's allright if you're not being an obnoxious fuck about it by doing one or more of the following
>building a huge box (just buy a simple vape pen)
>blowing massive clouds
>taking up vaping without being a smoker
>doing it inside without asking first
>throwing a "Its just water bruhhh"-shitfit whenever someone tells you you can't vape inside
>>
I bought my self a vape pen to stop smoking, and now it is give or take 2 months ago since had my last cigarette and i really feel better than before. I've never seen this in your face vape culture though, must be an American thing.
>>
>>51308837
>taking up vaping without being a smoker
But vaping isn't a smoking cessation tool, so it shouldn't be regulated as a medical device. You can't have it both ways.
>>
>>51308853
There's no point in vaping if you don't use it to quit smoking.
>>
File: 1357127538516.png (24 KB, 292x301) Image search: [Google]
1357127538516.png
24 KB, 292x301
>>51308561
>>
>>51308861
There's actually more point if you're a non-smoker. Nicotine is fun when you don't have any tolerance.
>>
>>51308155
dont do it if you want to avoid the addiction. vaping is way more addictive.
at least it has been for me and all my friends and coworkers.
you dont feel as shitty as you do on the ciggys, but i literally cannot go more than an hour or two without vaping my ass off.
at least i dont stink anymore
>>
>>51308868
Does Nicotine give you a buzz? I thought it was just addictive
>>
>>51308877
It does, but it's way too easy to vape frequently and then it stops being fun.
>>
>>51308561
fucking lold. 10/10 if troll, 5/10 if pasta
>>
>>51308877
Yeah, you get a buzz but its more like drinking caffeine and isn't as fun.

>>51308884
This. I had the same problem. Thinking of buying some flavoured no nicotine juice just for fun though cause I miss cinnamon toast flavour
>>
>>51308877
Oh, it does. Nicotine is quite interesting because it actually has various different effects. It can help to relax, or to focus on thoughts or conversations. But once you start smoking more than a few per day you get used to the effects and perceive them as normal, and the lack creates craving. Just like with other drugs.
>>
The side effects of vaping are the exact same as smoking aside from lung cancer. Let me list a few
>liver problems
>stomach ulcers
>heart disease
>digestion problems
>long term neurological problems

>B-but it doesn't harm my lungs, that means it's okay...!
>>
>>51308944
[citation needed]
>>
>>51308944
as evidenced by which reputable scientific study?
>>
It's kind of like tattoos, they may look nice but they attract certain type of people you don't want to be associated with.
>>
>>51308978
Just like Linux?
>>
File: 144633600032.jpg (215 KB, 574x565) Image search: [Google]
144633600032.jpg
215 KB, 574x565
>>51308561
Heres your well deserved (you)
>>
>>51308155
Echoing >>51308872
It got me off the cigs and my general health has improved by leaps and bounds... but the addiction is totally worse.

I'm sucking on my vape it seems like every few minutes. Granted I don't have "vape sessions" I just take a drag or two... but the nicotine intake is practically non-stop.
>>
>>51308106
I FUCKING HATE THESE THINGS
NEVER USE TAP (WELL) WATER WITH THEM, EVERYTHING YOU OWN WILL BE COATED WITH A CALCIUM FILM THAT LOOKS LIKE FROST

GRANTED IT LOOKS COOL AS SHIT ON THE SPIDERWEBS AND WOOD DETAIL ON YOUR FURNITURE, BUT IT'S IN YOUR ELECTRONICS AND SHIT

AND WHEN YOU TOUCH IT, THERE'S JUST THIS TERRIBLE SENSATION OF TOUCHING EXTREMELY FINE JAGGED SAND
IT'S HORROR

ANY IT DOESN'T CLEAN UP WITH DUSTERS, OR WITH WIPING WITH A DRY CLOTH
NO YOU NEED TO GET THAT CRAP WET TO PULL IT AWAY
IT COATED EVERYTHING INTERNALLY AN EXTERNALLY, AND YOU'RE NEVER GOING TO BE ABLE TO CLEAN IT ALL
AND IF YOU PUT OFF CLEANING IT, IT'S JUST GOING TO GET WORSE AND WORSE THROUGH THE WHOLE SEASON

IT GETS INTO THE DAMN VENTS TOO
THE AIR FILTER ON THE FURNACE LOOKED LIKE SOMEONE PUNCHED IT
ALL THAT FINE STUFF WINDS UP CAKING ON THERE AND THE PRESSURE GETS TOO HIGH ON THE FANS

DO NOT USE SONIC HUMIDIFIERS UNLESS YOU HAVE ACCESS TO DISTILLED WATER
USE TRADITIONAL FILTER WICK ONES
YEAH THEY'RE LOUD AS SHIT BUT THEY DON'T DO THE THING WITH THE CALCIUM POWDER EVERYWHERE
>>
>>51309028
Oh, ok
>>
I've pretty much completely switched to vaping from smoking now.

However I hate it when people say its a substitute for smoking. It really isn't.

The biggest problem I have with the vape is that it's never finished. You can't just go outside for a vape to have some time for yourself.

With a cigarette there's a beginning and an end, you go outside and have a few moments to yourself while smoking a cigarette, and are fine with it being over at the end. This is what I miss about smoking.

That said there are some great flavours and vaping is still somewhat satisfying, plus I enjoy taking care of it and maintaining the parts and such - very thereputic, not to mention I can run again without my chest being on fire.
>>
>>51308561
nice
>>
>>51309028
k
>>
Anyone knows a decent budget vaporiser for weed?
>>
>>51308988

here you go
>>
I fucking hate it when kids vape inside restaurants or malls or whatever.
Just fucking walk to a place where you would smoke normal cigarettes and maybe turn down the power a little bit.
>>
As a former snus (ab)user who quit two months ago I miss muh nicotine, vapeshit seems like a decent alternative that won't fuck up my gums. Why all the h8 m8s?
>>
>>51309075
there you go.

Now stop being such a fucking beta.
>>
>>51309028
jesus man, are you sure you're not smoking dicks instead of vapes?
>>
>>51309139
>snus
god's gift to mankind.
I'm so fucking pissed it's banned for export, please bring me some whenever you visit the Netherlands.
>>
>>51309142
Here's your reply
>>
>>51309150
Shit was fun at start. Got me absolutely wasted. Now a couple Containers later the effect is all but gone. What's the fucking point? Used to be a nice way to get blasted at my job in Norway
>>
enjoy your mouth fedoras
>>
>>51309162
grow up man
>>51309180
Yes I know, a friend of mine brought a few of those packs along from holiday in Norway, extra strong ones just to fuck with us.

First you get all fucked up because even though I've been smoking for over 2 years now I wasn't used to so much nictonine. Then after a while it's actually amazing while studying.

How is your gum?
>>
>>51309197
It's fine. I'm probably gonna not buy it for some time now to lose my nicotine tolerance
>>
File: 60 nagas.jpg (156 KB, 464x437) Image search: [Google]
60 nagas.jpg
156 KB, 464x437
>>51308561

I love this post
>>
File: Mfw.jpg (22 KB, 320x337) Image search: [Google]
Mfw.jpg
22 KB, 320x337
>>51308076
>aborigines in alpines
They called Swiss you swine
>>
I vape exclusively in my home, and at work, where I work alone on third shift. So I figure I'm not bothering anyone. Don't really talk about it, I have a personality beyond vaping. It's just about as big of a pain in the ass as smoking.
>>
>>51309205
clever move, but don't you crave for cigarettes now sometimes? Since both contain nicotine?
>>
>>51308837
I just do it instead of cigs, my habits haven't changed except I do it inside my own house whereas I'd go outside to smoke.
>>
File: 1386281447985.png (433 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
1386281447985.png
433 KB, 800x533
>I vape
>>
>>51309215
>not as big of a pain in the ass as smoking
how? It seems to me that dragging along all those parts, batteries, whatever you put inside is more of a pain in the ass than buying a pack and bring a lighter.
>>
Seriously, I saw this douche on a train gaping, and the smell was getting everywhere. This faggot just stood there, thinking he was cool. Luckily he got off not too much later.

I'm calling the fucking cops/train conductor/peace officers next time I see one of you faggots with that shit. I don't want shit you blow out from your mouth going into my body. Fuck off.
>>
>>51309252
chill out, it's just vape bro
>>
>>51309224
Not really. I don't get addicted to things.
>>
>>51308323
underrated post
>>
>>51309273
- any smoker ever
>>
>talking to people who vape
>knowing anybody who capes
>being around someone who vapes

you brought this on yourself
>>
>>51309282
Funny, but I only smoke once every couple weeks at some parties just for company. It doesn't really do anything for me, neither makes me feel better nor help against stress. Haven't used snus in weeks and nothing really makes me feel like I would need to
>>
>>51309259
No, fuck off
>>
>>51308076
>Making imaginary people just to be mad at them

Why would you do this to yourself?
>>
>tfw nanny state dictatorship bans e-cigs because apparently they contribute an increase to smoking

Yeah, like it's totally not because it will circumvent their heavy cigarette taxes or anything.
>>
I don't know how you guys find these people. I own a vape but jesus christ, I would never use it outside. What the fuck? I guess vapes are the new fedora?
>>
>>51308076
> tfw my country started looking into e-cig
> tfw they made an announcement that it's not any healthier, or better than normal cigarettes
> tfw they will regulate it, or even ban them

Feels good, man.
>>
>>51308120
>>51308106
Just make sure you don't mind living with fungus.
Around 50-60% of humidity, it appears, and it's a bitch to remove/kill.
Enjoy.
>>
>>51309486
You own a fedora but never wear it outside?
>>
>>51309577
see >>51309416
>>
>>51308155
>Might pick up vaping if I can't handle it anymore.
Just use the old tricks, like nicotine patches and such. Vaping will just keep you hooked.
>>
File: 3DPDvsTB.jpg (80 KB, 960x594) Image search: [Google]
3DPDvsTB.jpg
80 KB, 960x594
>>51308151
>C-can it be my gf?

>Wanting a shitty water spewer as your gf
>Not a trebuchet
>>
>>51309600
>nicotine patches will help you quit
>a system that emulates smoking and lets you get down to zero nicotine while still providing oral stimulation won't
>>
>>51309143
trust me, I know that feel, and he is just right.
just fucking read his post, save it, share it, remember it. always.
>>
>>51309028
>not having a water softener
what are you, a faggot?
>>
>>51309606
This is fucking incredible
>>
>>51309596
Nah, e-cig can be taxed too (at least here).
I agree with the decision.
Most batteries, components and everything come from shady Chinese and other vendors.

And basically the promise of "it's harmless" - it's bullshit. There are publications that already say even second hand smoking of the "vapor" is not harmless.

tl;dr: The entire e-cig business is bullshit, and people are just butthurt because they fell for it.

>>51309616
You have a regulated nicotine intake with patches, and you are not supposed to use them forever.
It's easy with those - to take back the intake to zero, instead of just cutting it entirely off - if the latter is an issue for him/you/her.

With e-cig, he would always carry it around, always have a steady nicotine flow all day long.
>>
>>51308561
Top kek.
>>
>>51308076
more like:
>I used to smoke, but now I vape, because it's cheaper an less dangerous
>do you mind if I vape inside, there is almost no smell, but if you do mind I will go outside

I only know people who used to smoke/still smoke who vape to cut the costs of cigarettes
>>
File: 1447216364457.gif (2 MB, 350x240) Image search: [Google]
1447216364457.gif
2 MB, 350x240
>>51308561
>orbital sides
>>
>>51309241
dying earlier can be an inconvenience
>>
>>51308329
Astro-turfing by big tobacco, followed by sad dipshits who'll talk shit about anything to make themselves feel better about their lives
>>
File: 1431310964105.jpg (85 KB, 553x674) Image search: [Google]
1431310964105.jpg
85 KB, 553x674
Vaping is the most autistic thing I've ever seen. Just fucking smoke, get rid of these retarded contraptions.. Pic related?
>>
>>51309677
>believes everything the media and tobacco/pharmacy shills say
>>
>>51309916
well the biggest issue with vape is that neither the components, nor the fluid itself is checked/regulated.
>>
>>51309909
But you understand the point of vaping, do you?
>>
>>51309924
People will still order cheap shit from china and mix their own juice even if it starts getting regulated.
and retards will still blow their face off by using the wrong batteries and stuff
>>
>>51309909
>just do something that's more expensive, worse for your health, less convenient and makes you smell bad

How about you fuck off and leave me to my nicotine/caffeine addictions man
>>
>>51310017
yeah well, I don't care about retarded adults, but imagine having a kid and he buys one from his schoolmates.

enjoy your noface kid.
or a poisoned kid.
>>
>>51309660
you retards realise that the whole
>I vape btw
thing was a marketing canpaign started by tobacco companies
it clearly worked, you all think vaping is fedora as fuck and cigarettes still sell
tbH I'm disappointed in you /g/
>>
File: 1369657502563.jpg (102 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
1369657502563.jpg
102 KB, 640x427
>mfw calling the security to some dumb whore who doesn't understand you can't smoke in a hospital and tries to argue with me that it ain't a cigarette.
>>
>>51310042
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Think_of_the_children
>>
>>51310159
I am not trying to win the argument with bullshit, I only said that because kids are fucking retarded. Yes, mine included.

> inb4 we should just all ignore them altogether
>>
>>51310176
Yeah if a kid wants one he will get one somewhere and it will probably be shitty and have some cancerous chinese juices.
There should be more information on battery safety and liquids that are checked in a lab rather than just fear mongering and bans and regulations.
>>
>>51310350
>There should be more information on battery safety and liquids that are checked in a lab rather than just fear mongering and bans and regulations.

That was exactly my point.
> inb4 muh guvn'mnt tax
>>
>>51310047
>you all think vaping is fedora as fuck
And you know why? It's not because of some tobacco-shill-boogeyman, it's because of those mouthbreathing fedoras who try to stir up shit by vaping in non-smoking areas only to utter their smug replies "it's only water vapor, it's not a cigarette so it's not smoking" and "it's healthy, there's no secondhand smoke man".
>>
>>51309942
e-cigs are to smoking what trannies are to gay sex

>I wanna fuck a man but I swear I'm not a homo
>>
>>51308076
I don't vape but it is just water vapor and you should get over it.
>>
>>51310374
Never seen those guys but they do it because of the meme brands advertising "You can use it anywhere! No smell! Just vapor!!!" and are too retarded to use common sense
>>
>>51310509
Sadly I encountered them a lot in the past 2 months. Mainly in restaurants and on public transport.
I'm not saying all Vape-Users are douchebags, but you gotta admit that many of them are just braindead idiots.
>>
>>51308892
>troll as in joke
REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>51310537
>many of them are just braindead idiots.
*all of them

corrected.
>>
vaping as a hobby is extremely cringe worthy
vaping as a smoking cessation method has been wildly successful for me and girls literally prefer that I have a mouth-fedora than reeking of cigarettes all the time.

if you don't do it literally everywhere you go and talk about it constantly then it's literally just another substance to abuse so who cares
>>
>Yo dawg I've been trying to blow rings, maaaan!
>>
>>51309909
Smoking is more retarded than vaping in every way.
The only real difference is that smoking is tolerated because of cultural inertia, while vaping is something new and thus open to all the criticism that smoking doesn't get.

Vapists are autistic, but smokers are subhuman.
>>
>>51308076

>how many ohms you got bro

Kek'd
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/trash/106893
Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.