[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the hell do i fix this, new computer installed windows to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: wed.png (125 KB, 1735x691) Image search: [Google]
wed.png
125 KB, 1735x691
How the hell do i fix this, new computer installed windows to the SSD and i end up getting a TB of unusable space
>>
>>39894014
>/g/ is NOT your personal tech support team or personal consumer review site.

>>
>>51254327
If you can't help fuck off and don't bother posting you meme spouting machine fuck
>>
>>51254287
>i'm too stupid to figure out windows, the basics of setting up a computer, or how to use google

Sounds like an iToy is more up your alley desu senpai.
>>
>>51254409

I have been searching for hours and i cannot find a solution aside from reinstalling all of windows
>>
>>51254287
Nothing to fix here.. Just allocate it. (Try clicking the unallocated space..)
>>
>>51254446
>>51254446
>I have been searching for hours and i cannot find a solution

This has to be bait. Even a toddler can fix this shit by just randomly clicking the mouse.
>>
>>51254446
That's because the solution is to do exactly that. You can't just fix partitions that the system is running on, and even if you somehow were able to force it, Windows would shit itself and get corrupted and need to be reinstalled anyway. Pay more attention to your partition layout during install next time instead of hitting the "auto install for dummies!" button. Or just unplug one of your drives to make sure Windows won't fuck with it during the install and plug it back in when you have Windows completely set up.
>>
>>51254503
>being on the same retard level as OP, but pretending to not be
>>
>>51254528
Well I mean you could just make a new partition in the unallocated space, but that would bother my OCD way too much having that useless shit at the start of the drive, so there's no way in hell I could recommend such a thing.
>>
File: install gentoo.jpg (102 KB, 400x550) Image search: [Google]
install gentoo.jpg
102 KB, 400x550
install gentoo
>>
Tech support questions belong in Stupid Questions Thread

>>51240733
>>
File: asd.webm (373 KB, 747x565) Image search: [Google]
asd.webm
373 KB, 747x565
>>51254287
>iToddler's first time building a PC
>>
>>51254585
I don't know if you read this. Here let me quote it for you.

>>being on the same retard level as OP, but pretending to not be
>>
>>51254614
Go easy on them, they're afraid of that weird scary mouse that has a split button and some freakish bump sticking out of the middle of it.
>>
File: pantsu_on_head_retarded.jpg (25 KB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
pantsu_on_head_retarded.jpg
25 KB, 360x240
>>51254681
OP could still push the wrong button.
>>
>>51254614
I'm just amazed OP managed to find disk management. Which is also why I'm pretty sure this is bait.
>>
>>51254614
>spoonfeeding
you only attract more arrogant retards like that piece of shit in the OP
>>
>>51254614

So this worked, and honestly im fucking retarded and im a cock sucking faggot. Thank you so much.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.