[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Transformers General - Combiner Wars Machinima Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
Finally got some news on this mini series.

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/06/22/transformers-combiner-wars-show-photos?xid=entertainment-weekly_socialflow_twitter

Previous Thread >>83978470
>>
>Transformers fans will have to wait until June 23, 2017, to catch the next installment in Michael Bay’s live-action film series, but Hasbro Studios and programming service Machinima are gearing up for the release of their action-packed animated adventure Transformers: Combiner Wars in the interim, and EW has an exclusive first look at the new series.

>Hasbro’s Chief Content Officer, Stephen Davis, and Chad Gutstein, Chief Executive Officer for Machinima, previewed the joint project during a Cannes Lions Festival presentation on Thursday, showing off several never-before-seen images and revealing plot details from the upcoming series.

>The animated project is a monumental one for Transformers, as the franchise has yet to launch a digital-first program like Combiner Wars throughout its 32-year history. In partnering with Machinima, Hasbro Studios joined forces with a multi-platform video curator showcasing fandom-focused, gamer-related content to more than 170 million worldwide viewers each month.

>Aiming to better acquaint fans with the Combiner Wars universe, Davis and Gutstein additionally announced that a prelude series will launch on June 28 via YouTube, Facebook, and the social entertainment platform go90. Heading into the series premiere, the four-episode preview will offer insight into the current state of Cybertron as it exists in the realm of Combiner Wars.

>“Machinima is known as a leader of the digital content space and has tremendous creative talent within their network. We are excited to partner with them to tell a new kind of Transformers story for the digital generation,” Davis said in a statement. “The writers, artists, and voice actors working on this series are all true fans of the franchise, and their love for these characters really shines through in Combiner Wars.”

>Combiner Wars is set to debut Aug. 2 on go90. Check out a few stills from the new show in the exclusive photos below.
>>
Still don't know what the fuck go90 is.
>>
The sooner we get some footage of this the better.
>>
File: Korath_Headshot.png (301 KB, 767x532) Image search: [Google]
Korath_Headshot.png
301 KB, 767x532
>>84006507
>>
>>84006529
>Transformers fans will have to wait until June 23, 2017, to catch the next installment in Michael Bay’s live-action film series
>they genuinely believe that fans wait with baited breath anticipating those horror shows
Oh, oh no...
>>
>>84007155
For a sold minute there I thought that Menasor had a plane for an arm.
>>
>>84007155

Why is Menasor's face so long? And why are his horns angled?
>>
File: all_hail_megatron_pg5_by_dcjosh.jpg (296 KB, 583x900) Image search: [Google]
all_hail_megatron_pg5_by_dcjosh.jpg
296 KB, 583x900
So, in some place it's explained the time space between Revelations and All Hail Megatron? A issue the autobots are fighting in the space and at the next they are being beaten in the Earth.
>>
>>84006507
the transformers thread is
>>83999103 over here
>>
>>84007572

It's explained right in All Hail Megatron. Autobots got set up, got their shit pushed in, and stranded. Then the beginning stuff of AHM happens.
>>
Continuity is for fucking faggots who think we should spend eternity sucking SImon Furman's cock just because he was marginally less of a hack than Bob Budiansky.
>>
>>84006529
The models and lighting style looks great but I'm a bit worried about the actual animation.
>>
>>84007767
Go home, Andy.
>>
>>84007797
There's a snake in my boot, and that snake is fucking nerds who think comic books are supposed to make fucking sense.
>>
>>84007615
This is the tfg though, its separate, thats a movie only thread.
>>
>>84007572
I wanna hug a structie.
>>
>>84007155
>>84006529
I'm liking the way this is looking so far. I just hope the facial movements aren't going to be as cheap as the old 3d TF anime shows.
>>
>>84009915
Im with you on that, it looks good so far but the faces could really ruin it depending on what they do.
>>
I love the models so far.
Now I'm just worried about some of the voice acting. I don't think there's been a single Prowl whose voice fit what I imagined.
>>
>>84007155

Holy shit, is that Slipstream flying by?
>>
>>84010526
Looks like.
>>
>>84010526
New character. Maxima, according to the filename.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.