[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 20
File: hasty edit.png (250 KB, 1024x1280) Image search: [Google]
hasty edit.png
250 KB, 1024x1280
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered
Keep your questions short and sweet for more answers.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:

Avoid asking these common questions:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
>Would you date a virgin?
><Random insecurity>
Some do, some don't. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Think positive, and get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever. It takes hard work, time, and effort.

>I like someone. What do I do?
Ask them out.

>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out. This is something that cannot be explained. You either have learned to intuit this or you have not. If you have not, the only way to learn is experience--there are no shortcuts. So it comes back to: Just ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. Stop overthinking it.
Alternative answer: we don't fucking know.

>XYZ happened. Did I fuck it up with this guy/girl?
Maybe, maybe not. We're not in their head, we don't know. No amount of your walls of text will fix that.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing

>Someone has made it abundantly clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>

>Brandon, that one guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships and fart guy
Fuck off
>>
>>17062341
>>17063186
Alright. She responded to the last message I sent.
She said this:

>Hahahahaha..thanks [NAME OMITTED] :D :)
>I dont have a bandname yet cos were just playing in school. The singing contest? Im joining in some singing contest in tv show but i always fail in auditions x( ;_; .i never lose hope though' :D :D
>Sometime il gonna sing for you :) :D :D <3 :D

And yes, there really were 11 emoticons
I created the closest 4chan equivalent to the ones she used.

I want the response to be my own, so I'll come up with that on my own and then have you guys proofread it. But here's what I need to know -
Did I do well?
>>
File: Alfonso Cuaron.jpg (11 KB, 214x317) Image search: [Google]
Alfonso Cuaron.jpg
11 KB, 214x317
Girls, do you find men who are 30-40 years older than you attractive? Not even for dating or sex, but just if a handsome man was 40 years your senior, would you like him? Pic related for example is 54
>>
File: rome volponi.jpg (64 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
rome volponi.jpg
64 KB, 960x960
And are these guys attractive?
>>
Would you date someone in a wheelchair?
>>
>>17065538
>>
File: mario gotze.jpg (46 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
mario gotze.jpg
46 KB, 620x387
>>17065538
>>
File: sam elliott.jpg (25 KB, 261x400) Image search: [Google]
sam elliott.jpg
25 KB, 261x400
>>17065538
>>
>>17065541
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKXRb8ak5e4
>>
>>17065530
Yikes, stop putting your moves on the shoulders of other people!
>>
Maybe you guys and girls can help me here.

I'm trying to figure out the best way to send a first message to a girl on OKC. Usually I don't have a problem with this, but while this girl seems cool and like a good match for me, there's not a lot in her profile that sets up a message.

She's a fashion designer with her own line, and I actually like her designs quite a bit. I was considering starting with something to that effect, but I'm not sure if that's a good start or not.

I'm actually a pretty big fan of women's fashion, thanks to a background in photography and an ex who was a seamstress (plus I just like cute girls in cute clothes), and I know that's kind of uncommon, so if a comment about her designs was appropriate, I was thinking of starting with something like "I'm way more into fashion than any straight guy has a right to be, and I really like..." Is that a bad idea?

Another thought, maybe I could ask if she wears her own designs, and if she replies that'd be a good window to tell her that I think she'd look really good in one in particular?
>>
>>17065523
women why are you a bunch of cunts?
>>
>>17065533
Yeah he seems attractive, would have drinks with.

But your question was "are 40-50 yr olds attractive". The answer being, no. However, attractive 40-50 year olds are attractive yes.
>>
>>17065551
I'm not. My content is all mine; I'm just asking guidance since I'm new at this.
All I want to know is this:
Was the response she gave positive or neutral?
Is it a good sign?
>>
>>17065558
Yes you I meant that was what I mean, the latter.
>>
>>17065555
Because you're a bunch of dicks.
>>
Guys, would you stay with your girlfriend after she admits to cheating? Would you rather not know?
>>
>>17065554
I'd start with exactly what you said to us..
"Hi, I really like your work!" (Name one you like in particular )
"I know it's weird but I'm actually a pretty big fan of women's fashion"
Bring up your interest in photography as the reason why, and how you got into it from working with a seamstress. ask her about how she gets inspired

Don't start off with an apology for liking fashion too much for a hetero... be forward, don't sound so ashamed or scared.
>>
>>17065555
>>17065571
These two posts are all /adv/ ever needs to read.
>>
>>17065576
Possibly, but it would be extremely difficult. You should definitely tell him. It'll be much worse if he finds out on his own.
>>
File: 1457414357301.jpg (304 KB, 3088x2056) Image search: [Google]
1457414357301.jpg
304 KB, 3088x2056
Guy here. 22 years old
I've always found online dating as a sign of desperation or last resort. And well, I'm getting pretty desperate.
I live and work in a small town so I don't get many chances to meet new people.

How do I not sound/look desperate on online dating sites?
>>
>>17065592
Don't post any desperate looking things.
>>
>>17065592
Also what are good online dating sites to use?
>>
>>17065576
It would depend heavily on her reason for cheating. If she can explain why it happened and why it would never happen again, I might consider it.
>>
>>17065576

No.

I would rather know.

I stated early on that if I found out she was, I would just end it.
>>
>>17065592
You're so young to be that desperate... why not move to another, more people-filled location? You're at a good time in your life to take risks like that.

If you're still set on dating sites, just avoid putting all your hopes into it and you won't sound desperate.
>>
Would a relationship where you see your partner once a week be considered the same as a long distance? We talk online in the days between.
>>
>>17065630
Maybe... if they're a long distance away. If you guys are just busy then, no.
>>
>>17065617
>I stated early on that if I found out she was, I would just end it.
Maybe not the smartest move. Now this would give her extra reason to hide it. If you didn't say you'd dump her ass then she'd more likely be honest and tell you if she cheated in the hopes you'd be forgiving.
>>
>>17065627
I like the job I have here and the location I'm in for its natural beauty.
The only problem is the town and surrounding areas population is around 700 people.
I'm an hour away from the nearest city.
>>
>>17065617
If you told her that, then she has incentive to keep it secret from you.
>>
Girls:

What music do you like that's at least ~20 years old or more? Seems like every girl I meet listens to nothing but the newest stuff, dubstep techno with weird high pitched voices stuff, and like Rhianna, I don't know, I am a musical hermit. Most guys I meet are the same way, but have a wide enough range that they can at least appreciate my dadrock selection. I'm curious, prove me wrong.

>inb4 le wrong generation
>>
>>17065636
We are about 2 hrs away so not sure. We visit on weekends when we don't work.
We plan on moving together before the end of the year but I admit I'm nervous because the last long distance relationship I had resulted in him cheating.
>>
>>17065645
If music taste will set you apart from being within proximity of women, then it's for the better.

What purpose will answering this question serve you? That if no girl with compatible music taste answers you'll lock yourself away in The Nautilus?
>>
>>17065645
I'm a huge Beatles fan. Tragically Hip, Queens of the Stoneage, Pink Floyd, also, though they're on the cusp of your timeline. It's definitely my dad's fault I have this taste in music. Rachmaninoff and Pachelbel are pretty great, too, and meet your standards.

Anyway, there's a lot of really good new music too, it's just not as widely-advertised. Try The Kills, The Heavy, The Bohicas, and/or Kill It Kid, maybe.

I also listen to some techno and pop songs. You should learn to enjoy all forms of music.
>>
Guys, how have your relationships with women been affected by the current extreme SJW rhetoric, if at all? Have you ever been accused of mansplaning, belittling, or abusing someone because of your sex or skin color? I know skin color privilege =/= misogyny. The two are often lumped together in the media.
>>
>>17065656
Nah, just curious to see what the average taste in music was for femanons. I don't get elitist or snooty with my music taste, it's just a pretty mild preference that wouldn't make a difference in seeking out a partner, not worth sinking any warships over.
>>
>>17065687
Whenever I hear some girl spout off some shit about "rape culture", how she frequents tumblr, or similar crap I cross her off my mental list of girls I'm interested.
>>
>>17065645
Piano and classical music. Jazzy things (Nina Simone, Billie Holiday, Ella Fitzgerald, etc). The Beatles and some 60s pop. Then I really like rock: from stuff like The Clash to things like Boston, or Pink Floyd to pretty much whatever. I like some 80s pop things and 90s brit rock.

I listen to more recent things too - The Black Keys, alt-J, Kings of Convenience, some more "folk" stuff, some more rock stuff, depends.

I also listen to incredibly trashy pop music when I'm driving on when I'm cleaning.
>>
>>17065687
Don't date crazy people of either gender.
>>
would you date male virgin?
>>
>>17065712
Yes. Duh.
>>
>>17065712
I only date male virgins.
>>
>>17065712
Of course
>>
>>17065712
If other than being virgin they were the kind of guy I like, then yes.

If they were insecure, awkward and overly sensitive, no, thanks.
>>
File: 508.png (133 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
508.png
133 KB, 400x400
I need advice on my situation with this guy. I think it is important to note he has a job that he moved here for and works 60+ hrs a week.

We met online, he immediately wanted to get coffee a few hours later after meeting, I declined and instead we played video games.

The following week, he messaged me sporadically. After getting to know him, including his high school friends via vidya, I ask him, "so, do you still want to meet up?" I go to his apartment, get dinner with him and his brother. He pays. He makes suggestions for future outings (we can go here, we can do this, etc.) and basically forces me to borrow some of his comic books. We hug goodnight.

The following week, he messages me constantly. I get lunch with him on Saturday. He pays. We hang out for a little until he has to go back to work. He messages me throughout the day. Sunday, I come over, bring him lunch, buy him medicine and in general take care of him while he's sick. He feels better, we go shopping, we go back to his place and have really good sex. Nothing but positive feedback from him. I go home, we play video game.

This is where it gets strange. He completely fucking turns into an ice cube. He barely messages me. I say, "so, do you want to hang out again this weekend?" and he says "Possibly, I have errands." He plays video games with me at night, but he is very distant.

Did he literally only want to fuck, and now he's over me? I don't understand how everything could have been going so well, and now he is so cold and distant.

What should I say to him? Should I ask him if he only used me for sex?

My friends told me to be less available, so I am trying. I am just so confused because I was really into this guy. :(
>>
For girls: Would let a desperate average looking male your age do cunnilingus on you just to stop feeling inadequate?
>>
>>17065715
why?
>>
>>17065723
Personally the thought of his dick having been inside other vaginas just disgusts me, it's like how I don't share a dildo with my sister.
>>
>>17065687
There's this girl that works at the gym that smiles and flirts with me, but she has pink hair which is a SJW warning sign, which makes me a bit hesitant, but nah, I'll probably still fuck her.
>>
>>17065726
but he would know nothing about sex.... is that a really good trade ?
>>
>>17065710
I don't want to date crazy people! I'm not sure if I should date anyone at all, because almost nonexistent but still there Aspergers can make maintaining a relationship difficult and stressful. It won't be worth it if most smart women are anything like the horror stories you hear about on 4chan.
>>
>>17065721
I've pulled something like this before, I felt really guilty afterwards so eventually I dated her. It started as just me being horny (pretty much only called her over and kept her around to have sex a few times a day, then I go out with my friends without telling her ...). Few months in, it turned into a serious relationship. I guess something about all that caring and affection changed me.

You can try telling him how much you like him and confront him about all the doubts you have. If he seems flaky then just find another dude.
>>
>>17065687
>Guys, how have your relationships with women been affected by the current extreme SJW rhetoric, if at all?
Heavily. I've decided to avoid any relationship with a women because of it. The fact that this rhetoric is tacitly accepted by most of the leftwing to the point where they let it influence their politics is extremely offputting.
inb4 lol u virgin couldn't get a girl anyway. There's usually one or two somewhat interested in me.
>>
>>17065735
Different anon here but Yes.. once I had no experience too. We all will learn
>>
>>17065761
>tacitly accepted by most of the leftwing

No, it's not, actually. They're a minority group of outliers, and those of us who are reasonable left-wingers (aka the majority of Democrats etc) think it's just as ridiculous as anybody else.
>>
I haven't gotten my period in 5 months, but I'm not pregnant so is it worth it to see a doctor? I have no idea why it could be like this
>>
Why is it that chubby girls act like I'm Brad Pitt when I talk to them, but skinny girls don't even give me the time of day?

I know there's obviously a level of standards, but seriously, 5s treat me like a 10 and 6s treat me like a 1, and it always seems really weird to me. I'd get it if it were like, girls way below my level vs girls way above, but this is over a much narrower gap.
>>
File: 1425521682005.png (9 KB, 922x615) Image search: [Google]
1425521682005.png
9 KB, 922x615
>>17065712
They're going to tell you they would because it's fucking /adv/
Real life, no, they won't. I've been teased about it by girls, see pic, see
>>17064621

All that means though is just don't tell her. She won't ask.
You're worried about not being "good enough" which is what every other virgin is worried about. You'll cum quick so start eating her pussy. Ask her what she wants you to do - that's important.
>>
>>17065815
That chart isn't scientifically reliable in the slightest.
>>
Girls, a girl I was dating decided to end our relationship. After I talked with her she gave me reasons, pretty much we rushed things and she got scared or something. But she said that she wants to be friends and if things go well then we can be more than friends again. This was a week ago and we haven't really talked much since then, other than small talk after class. She also said that she does want to hangout again. So girls please decipher what all of this means. She was my GF and is not, but she said there's a chance to be my GF again. Is she nicely rejecting me? Does she want to just take things slow? What does it all mean?
>>
>>17065825
>That chart isn't scientifically reliable in the slightest.
That's not true, it perfectly explains why I can't get a date.
>>
>>17065840
OK, let's start with some simple stuff. What year was the survey taken? How old were the women? What race were the women? How many women were surveyed?
>>
>>17065847
Not to mention that single women on OKCupid don't necessarily represent single women as a whole.
>>
>>17065777
Maybe I should say tolerated then
>>
>>17065687
No, but it's also a class thing. I work in a factory in a poor city and all my girlfriends have been low income "country girls" who never thought of going to college.

A lot of this board is people in college, urban, and wealthier families where that kind of thing is far more common than it is here in the sticks.

Online it has.
One time I gave several linked statistics about the (feminist topic) and the reply I got was "I'm so glad men are here to tell me I don't have problems." Like no cunt these are numbers and facts and shit.
>>
Me and my ex boyfriend of 2 years have started talking about getting back together even though he only recently broke up with the girl he dated after me. I told him if he wanted time to get over that relationship I was fine with that, but since then he has made a lot of steps toward making us more serious. He said I love you first, he took me out to dinner 3 times over 6 weeks as well as spending most of his free time with me and he calls me and texts me all the time. So essentially, he was the one that was making the relationship serious. But over the last few days he is now saying that he wants time to get over his last relationship.
I am angry that he has advanced our relationship and is only now asking for time when I offered to wait around for him in the beginning. He says he loves me, but can't be so serious right now, and wants me to wait. Going from doing everything together and waking up every morning to messages to waiting hours for even a simple response has really upset me, and it has only been a few days.
What do I do?
>>
>>17065687
I'm left wing, but fairly set on my beliefs/ethics and I agree with some Feminist policies, but disagree with others.
So I've had arguments with feminists, but can likewise have agreeable conversations. I think even with card carrying Feminists compromise is definitely possible, but they have to be the right type. Sometimes you think someone is an SJW but while they might agree with the principles they aren't fanatical about it, so they're alright to be around. But as I said, I might be more leftwing than most 4chan anons.

I know of 2 couples where the woman is a resolute, marching-in-rallies type feminist and the guys are actually a bit dismissive of feminism as a whole as being whining. I know they probably fight all the time in private about it, but they have relationships.

>>17065734
My cousin has had dyed hair her entire life and so have a bunch of her friends. Granted, she's 30 now so maybe it's a generational difference. Anyway, her and many of her friends are actually pretty dismissive of mainstream feminism, probably more than me. They're still left wing pinko types, but they know what a SJW is and don't want to be one.
We come from a more working class sort of background though, so dyed hair and piercings is more punk than gender-studies.

In contrast, the most rabid SJW type I've met had naturally mousy brown hair. She was an autistic bespectacled giantess, however, so you could still pick her from a lineup.
Next most SJW types have been sort of plain university girls that in terms of fashion are very plain and reserved.

So that's my experience on danger hair.

>>17065726
That's my fetish.
>>
>>17065881
>What do I do?
You do nothing. You end it.
You know any happily married couples that broke up and got back together and then stayed together?

Yeah neither do I.
>>
>>17065687
> Have you ever been accused of mansplaning, belittling, or abusing someone because of your sex or skin color?
Sadly, yes. Some of my former friends went over the deep end over the years, started doing nonsense like buying male tears mugs. Most beliefs I can deal with as long as they're just personal opinions, but I have little patience once I'm being criticized as one of their boogeyman.

It's not just racism or sexism either though. I've also been treated as if I'm part of the 1% boogeyman because my father owns a small business. She ignored the part where he was middle class at best and would have made more money working for someone else I guess.

It's certainly been an interesting experience, people like to project their issues onto others. I still have healthy relationships with other women, but I have much less tolerance for negative behavior compared to the past.
>>
Is it bad that I told the guy I'm seeing that I won't forgive cheating? So if he cheats some day he won't tell about it probably.
>>
>>17065687
>Guys, how have your relationships with women been affected by the current extreme SJW rhetoric, if at all?
Not at all, as far as I know, but take that with a grain of salt since
1. I have no friends, minimal social contact with anybody (much more with women than men though)
2. I interact with educated and intelligent people that don't just automatically believe whatever shit they see on TV

If I was less malfunctional I would certainly be worried by some of the "active consent" and related stuff, though: i've done little mandatory "training programs" on it for college and they all seem to basically contradict what i know about how people actually behave in reality, eg "Don't negotiate or engage in sex while under the influence of alcohol or any drugs" (this is equated with rape, since it's implied the female can't consent, even if both are under the influence of various things: the male is considered the initiator by default, which seems only statistically true) and "Always ask explicitly before performing an act, eg 'May I kiss you?', 'Do you want to have sex?', or 'May I try [x] position?'." I'm actually totally fine with that myself, I can understand english a hell of a lot better than body language, but i'm pretty sure most people prefer the reverse. If I went to parties, got drunk, etc, I would now be even more worried about screwing it up. It seems like instead of helping us get rid of barrier between men and women, some people have attempted to replace existing ones with their own sets, that they believe are superior. The problem is that since they don't have the cultural authority to remove the old rules, their new ones are simply an addition on top:
>Don't discuss/ask/propose/etc romantic activity explicitly, or you're an autist
>Don't forget to discuss/ask/propose/etc romantic activity explicitly, or you're a rapist
Not a fun situation for guys with social difficulties. Even more things to worry about, more ways to fuck it up.
>>
>>17065576
If she tells me and lets me cheat as well, maybe. But if I find out on my own, I'll kill her.

>>17065798
Yes.
>>
Is it weird for a girl in a relationship to hang out with a guy, when she knows he has a crush on her?

Seems like monkey-barring to me
>>
>>17065800
People tend to be weird over small things. Even if her chub only brings her down a point or two, a lot of women will think its a lot more important to the effect of 3 or more. It's not just chub either, you'll see women being weird over small stuff like the color of their fun bits and shit like that.

>>17065798
Your body isnt working as it should. Yes you should visit the doctor.
>>
This girl at work had been flirting with me for a long time. I get her number we text back and forth, she brings me a gift back from her vacation in Florida. I ask her out, she says yes. Day before were supposed to go out she has to cancel cause of whatever, I say "Thats fine, when you available next?" she says "Not sure Ill let you know after the weekend." Weekend passes, I ask, says Ill let you know. Week passes, I pretty much stop my texting to her. She still flirts with my like crazy and shit.

Fucked with my head REAL good. Why would she do this?
>>
File: 1461096925418.gif (155 KB, 320x245) Image search: [Google]
1461096925418.gif
155 KB, 320x245
>>17066072
Yeah that's pretty fucky. My best friend is with a woman, but if I developed feelings for her it would only be responsible to back off and get over them. What she's doing is incredibly disrespectful to her boyfriend.
>>
>>17065934
No, he should know your moral values, they have to be at least basically compatible.

>>17065710
>Don't date crazy people of either gender.
But what if you're crazy yourself?

>>17065721
Keep in mind that it may not have anything to do with you at all. Could be work, stress, family problems, etc: give him the benefit of the doubt, don't jump to any conclusions. Consider asking him directly ("been under any stress lately?", "are you feeling alright?", "noticed you've been a little distant lately", etc). If this persists for longer and he won't give any reasons, then yeah it sounds like he saw something that made him bail.

>My friends told me to be less available, so I am trying.
That's god-awful advice, and an excellent way to fuck up normal relationships. Don't play games! It practically never helps the situation, and usually makes it worse. And try to think about how the other person feels every once in a while. Golden rule.
And look up "going to abilene": this can create a situation where both people end up not contacting each other for fear of appearing too clingy/needy and instead follow advice like this, killing the relationship when both would have actually preferred it to continue.
>>
File: 1459294935044.jpg (61 KB, 468x720) Image search: [Google]
1459294935044.jpg
61 KB, 468x720
>>17066079
>But what if you're crazy yourself?
Then see a therapist. I've had to deal with a lot of women with cluster b shit in my life, and the defining trait was how they handled it. A small number of them approached it in a direct manner and have it under control, the majority of them let it define their life and they will never have a healthy relationship until they decide change is a better alternative.
>>
>>17066076
One possible reason is that she likes the attention.
>>
File: 1432520827955.png (199 KB, 1280x1088) Image search: [Google]
1432520827955.png
199 KB, 1280x1088
So as a man to a woman;

When does a hobby turn to a obsession in your eyes?

I'll use myself as a example, I collect historical firearms. I'll save up over the year buy one or two historical rifles, and I like to burn about forty bucks of ammo a month going to the range.

What would you classify that as?
>>
File: Freedom.jpg (1 MB, 1914x900) Image search: [Google]
Freedom.jpg
1 MB, 1914x900
>>17066097
Burger no go home
Burger stay forever
>>
>>17066097
>I'll use myself as a example, I collect historical firearms. I'll save up over the year buy one or two historical rifles, and I like to burn about forty bucks of ammo a month going to the range.

Hopefully, proficient. I'm pretty abnormal here in thinking that's cool probably as a female. I've never been able to qualify better than 35/40 on an M4 range; I hate my life, lmoa

I think as long as you find the right population of women you'd be set, probably avoid libtards though, they're not too fond of guns.
>>
>>17066097
As a guy that sounds perfectly reasonable as long as the guns aren't crazy expensive.
>>
>>17066108
I grew up around rifles, my most cherished of rifles is the 1903 that my grandfather left me in his will when he passed, and is what started my passion for older rifles.

>>17066110
I think the most money I've ever dropped on a gun was a little over a grand for a Kar 98K with the original markings on it.
>>
>>17065825 >>17065847 >>17065851
Sadly real social scientists won't touch this sort of research with a 10-foot pole due to the extreme hostility they receive from all kinds of idiots who conflate science and politics. The OKCupid family of sites (whose administrators like to take stats and do surveys) is unfortunately one of the only large sources for this kind of information.
Those of you in college and who aren't afraid of a little (lol) conflict should consider working on this if you have a related major (eg psychology, sociology, etc), since it's easy to find subjects and it doesn't involve any serious labor (eg a simple start is to have you or a friend stand in the quad, set up a folding table, and ask questions in exchange for coffee or something). After that, can progress to more rigorous methods, better sampling, etc: makes a good crash course in scientific investigation, and can be pretty fun.

>>17065798
>I haven't gotten my period in 5 months, but I'm not pregnant so is it worth it to see a doctor? I have no idea why it could be like this
This happens in hardcore athletes, due to too little bodyfat and too great a hormone imbalance.
If you're not a competitive marathon runner or anything, then yes, see a doctor. Might want to do it anyway for a routine physical and blood test if you haven't had one recently, extreme athletics take their toll.

>>17065576
>Guys, would you stay with your girlfriend after she admits to cheating? Would you rather not know?
In most cases, probably not, though it would hurt. It would mean she isn't who I thought she was (a decent, honest person) and would certainly mean we're too incompatible to keep wasting our time. Better to go find others with character traits more closely aligned to our own.
>>
Male asking for female opinions:

I had sex with this friend/acquaintance of mine (sex was good), and it wasn't awkward at first, but now it kinda is. We were messaging each other for like the first 3 weeks after, she mentioned "round 2" the morning after it happened, and we hung out several times after that. I wouldn't say that I'm into her, but I don't really see any reason why asking her out on a date or hooking up again would be a bad idea. I think that it's a combination of worrying I'll be a huge dick like I always am in a relationship and how I always have difficulty initiating any conversation or plans regarding feelings. I think I just need a solid, planned first step that creates some significant momentum to get things started and I'll be able to do everything from there.

TL;DR: I had sex with an acquaintance, we talked for a while, now I don't know what the next step is towards a date or more sex.
>>
>>17065541
I think i could, yes. It'd take some time to get to the point where i could look past the chair, but a genuinely interesting person should be able to get my attention in the right way. Besides, most of my interests are wheelchair-friendly anyway.
>>
>>17065687
My relationship with my girl grew stronger because we both have a group of people to laugh at. Same goes for Vegans, hipsters, and people from Bergen
>>
Is there any particular reason that women don't seem to like sleeping on sofas while men don't seem to mind at all?

I've asked a number of them and most of them have said something about not being able to turn over.
>>
>>17065523
girls,

would you be grossed out by a guy who dropped a lot of weight and has saggy skin as a result?
>>
>>17065721
Ask him, but try to do it in in an un-accusing way.
>>
>>17066189
If he has really A LOT of saggy skin, it would make him less attractive, yes.
Not "gross", but less attractive.
>>
I was going to ask virgin boys. But I guess virgin girls can answer to.

How many people have you asked out so far? Are you still actively seeking dates or did you give up?
>>
>>17066189
Depends on what it's like, to be honest

>>17066150
Well what do you want from this?

>>17066097
That sounds fine.

>>17066076
I can't speak for her, but if I were in her shoes, I'd be having second thoughts because we're coworkers

>>17066072
Not the greatest thing in the world, but it happens. How do you know she knows you have a crush on her?

>>17065836
>So girls please decipher what all of this means
>she said that she wants to be friends and if things go well then we can be more than friends again
Are you stupid?

>>17065722
You know the answer to this

>>17065712
Yes, but not you

>>17065645
>most girls like music that's been around in their lifetime
No shit. Why do you make it sound like it's a bad thing?

>>17065630
No

>>17065541
If I'm being honest, probably not

>>17065533
No. I can appreciate an attractive older man, but that's not the same as finding them attractive or being attracted to them
>>
>>17066261
Guy: I asked out two girls, two girls came to me, and a guy came to me tonight.

I'm currently not actively looking because there's no promising prospects, and being 18 there's no desperate need to get rid of it yet.
>>
Any tips for helping my gf gain confidence?

There's a lot of detail I could go into, but she basically doesn't think she's capable of doing anything. It's self-fulfilling because her expectations of failure put her off trying. She attributes all of her successes to the help she got from other people, but takes her failures very hard and completely personally.
>>
>>17066316
If it's affecting her life that badly you should probably encourage her to see a therapist
>>
>>17066261
>How many people have you asked out so far?
Nobody.
>Are you still actively seeking dates or did you give up?
I gave up before I ever really started. I'm pretty broken (cluster-A, schizoid or early schizophrenia, starting to suspect the latter due to increasing drops in verbal processing, declarative memory, and overall executive function). I stay away from other people in general, it hurts sometimes but It's better that way (for them, nobody seems to enjoy my presence and i don't want anyone to be hurt if/when i decide to end it).

If I met a girl who i could reasonably date without dragging her down, such as some of the girls with schizophrenia-/autism-spectrum disorders, extreme anxiety, etc that I've read about on here, then yes, I'd ask her out. But such girls are rare.
>>
>>17066261
Girl: Never asked anyone out
Not actively seeking but I never have been
>>
Posted on another thread but I will ask here too:
Hmm this made me wonder that is it normal not to talk with someone for like two days when you have been seeing each other for six weeks and had sex? I just think this guy and me won't become serious since I feel he is not that interested because he doesn't initiate conversation.
He is a bit immature for sure but when we see each other it is clear that he likes me. But you know, why not talk when we don't see then..
>>
>>17066386
Doesn't sound like he's that committed to you, to be honest. Are you exclusive?
>>
>>17066366
She doesn't like the idea of therapy and I think that's mostly because she's shy. I'm more and more convinced it's a good idea though, so I'll bring it up more seriously.
>>
>>17066390
Not really, in my country that is kinda something we don't talk about but he has said that he doesn't see anyone else and it is clear that he wants me not to see anyone else either since he always jokes about me seeing other guys and how he doesn't want that. I asked this in my countrys imageboard and someone said that if he were truly interested he would still text as much as in the first two weeks. I should add that he is a gamer but he does find the time to talk to female friends.
>>
>>17066393
>if he were truly interested he would still text as much as in the first two weeks
I agree
>I should add that he is a gamer but he does find the time to talk to female friends.
That's super weird and kinda shady
>>
>>17066396
Aww damn, I just really like him. What should I do, keep seeing him and acknowledge that he is not interested or what? I have talked about this already a few times so that doesn't help. And he said that those girls are just friends but why talk to them when he could talk to me?
>>
>>17066261
Not many. Havent seen any women I'm really interested in, and my life is mostly a sausage fest. Might try some new activities this summer to see new people.
>>
>>17066399
I think keep at it and see where it goes. Maybe contact him less to a) see if he initiates and makes more of an effort and b) not get as attached in case it goes downhill.

And like with anything relationship-related, talking it out with the person goes a long way.
>>
>>17066386
>>17066399
Don't read too much into it. Most guys don't give secret signs, interpreting their behavior in detail may lead you to wild conclusions and stupid responses like >>17066390 >>17066396 >>17066402.
Just don't do that. It's one of the things guys hate the most about dating and interacting with girls in general, since it seems that you want them to worry constantly about whether they're texting you too much (in which case you may assume they're "desperate", "clingy", etc), or too little (since you might assume they're "cold", "uninterested", etc). Communicating with people of the opposite sex is not an elaborate strategy game: don't treat it like one.

Have you considered just talking to him about what's bothering you?
>>
>>17066402
Yeah that sounds like a way to go. It's been now a day since we talked but I made it clear that I do not like it when he doesn't talk to me for days. I am afraid that because of that he thinks it is okay to just send "hi i'm alive" every few days. I kinda feel like he thinks that he "got" me since he calls me "his woman" to his friends and that now he can just relax and game and get the pussy from me :l
>>
>>17066386
>Hmm this made me wonder that is it normal not to talk with someone for like two days when you have been seeing each other for six weeks and had sex?
There is a chance he could be busy, and it would be worth prodding that. Otherwise, yeah I wouldn't be surprised if he's focusing on someone else.
>>
>>17066404
If I was at the start of a relationship with someone, I'd want to talk to them as much as possible and I wouldn't be talking to my opposite gender friends more than my new partner. Just saying.
>>
>>17066404
I talked to him about it but he said that since we know each other now there is no need for constant texting like in the first two weeks. He spends a lot of time gaming. I don't know who to listen. He says he likes me but people who I ask this says he doesn't because he doesn't text me a lot. I am not worried about getting hurt really, I just don't want to waste time.
>>
Sup /adv/, question for the girls. Im not good at english but here I go:-

I confessed my love to her. I'm shit at texting, so I need to tell that first.

The problem is, she didnt reply after the confession message (it has blueticked on whatsapp). Usually she'll respond super quick.

The message has been like 18 hours not responded. I get it, some people said that means a red flag she is not interested with you and I have slowly getting over it right now but I still have my doubts.

Is there is STILL the slightest possibility to respond or usually girls will have the courage to say no? I mean, personally, I feel it is a bit rude to left you hanging. I am staying up with coffee waiting for her respond but nothing came up.

Also, if she do rejected me, should I follow up with apology etcetera just to ease the air, because I feel at fault if she give me the cold shoulder since she is my classmate. (Im in a studio based course, so we usually be inside the studio 24/7). I'm asking this for the future references.

Any reply is appreciated with thanks, /adv/.
>>
>>17066429
Why would you say something like this via text?
>>
>>17066429
Im a boy but damn, she is your classmate and you see her 24/7, if she rejects you its going to be so akward
>>
So I'm funny and confident

What else can I do to attract girls?
>>
>>17066440
Nah, I'll accept it. Its sucks since I kinda liked her for 4 years and kept it inside. Its my final semester so at least I'll leave without regret. I think I can deal with it... probably. Haven't met her yet since its weekend and I'm away.

>>17066437
Now here's another question, is such question should strictly only be done with calls or meeting her? God I'm so shit on stuff like these.
>>
>>17066429
I'm legitimately confused why people do this. I mean by all means ask her out on a date, but professing love will just scare people off even if they're already interested.
>>
>>17066442

You've done all you can desu

When I first met my boyfriend he had an intensity I really liked (looked at me like he was REALLY looking, was really calm, didn't need to laugh about everything) but that's really the only other thing that comes to mind.

Except for, you know, "have a ton of money".
>>
Where do I find an emotionally stable girl around 18? I am sick of being lead on and want somebody I can just be with without constant mind games.
>>
>>17066454
I'm so poor I can't afford the train to university some days

shit
>>
Why are women such disgusting leftist? Don't they realize the danger that importing countless subhuman savages from third world shitholes brings to western societies?
>>
>>17066461
they lean left for womens rights it's really not that complicated
>>
So I've lost about 50 pounds now, still losing, but I'm still overweight (6'1 265). Still have some mantits and a stomach, etc.

Have a job, about to purchase my first home, don't drink/smoke, very polite but not a pushover.

How hard will it be to find a woman willing to overlook the physical inadequacies until I can complete my weight loss goals, which might be sometime next year?
>>
File: DrunkAnonExplains.jpg (208 KB, 923x633) Image search: [Google]
DrunkAnonExplains.jpg
208 KB, 923x633
>>17066399
>And he said that those girls are just friends but why talk to them when he could talk to me?
>>17066408
>I wouldn't be talking to my opposite gender friends more than my new partner.
Pic related. Sorry.
>>
>>17066469
Most [attractive] girls have options, so unless you date another fatty or an ugly chick, I'd say your chances are slim to none.

Your chances are slim, lol.
>>
>>17066410
>He says he likes me but people who I ask this says he doesn't because he doesn't text me a lot.
Ok then, what if you just tell him what's on your mind:
>I asked some people online about this and they said that if you're not texting me "a lot", it means you don't like me.
>And I trust their judgement more than I trust you, so I don't believe you when you say you actually do like me.
If that sounds idiotic, it's because it is.

>>17066456
>Where do I find an emotionally stable girl around 18? I am sick of being lead on and want somebody I can just be with without constant mind games.
kek, good luck
>>
>>17066261
I have autism so: I'm not sure.

After looking up what women may or may not do to ask someone out it seems I have remembered three indications of interest. One spanish woman said in general that she wanted someone to guide her through Amsterdam, a japanese girl actually said that she liked me but I chalked that as 'friendly liking'. (I didn't find them that attractive so it didn't matter thát much. Still, I feel sad for not noticing this stuff.)

I don't notice it, I can't read it and I have low self-esteem so I tell myself that it's probably a joke, a trick or something from my mind and not reality.

The opposite: once when I was 5, 7, 11, 13 years old. I got scared and still rejected at 14 and friendzoned myself at 15. A girl wanted a long distance relationship at 16, I ended it after two weeks. (And it's only foreigners that want me. Weird.) I asked a depressed girl out at age 21 and all of those girls rejected me and avoided me after that. I gave up and got insecure.

Then I asked a girl out at age 23 after 'not being myself' and she said yes. Dated for a month, dumped me for another guy. I asked others girls at age 24 and 26, their responses were much more tactful and clear than younger girls.

And that's where I want to ask the ladies. My ex and I only saw each other in college hours because her mother was a paranoid alcoholic (father left them and took all the money). We kissed, we cuddled and I thought that I was flirting but nibbling earlobes seems to go beyond that. >.> Oops.

However, she reacted that one time by shoving my face in her bosom and daring me to touch them. I thought it was a test or a trick to see my intentions. After that she kept grabbing my hand and pushing it against her breast (in public). This was so sudden to me that I got startled and I pulled back. She told her friends that I was 'afraid of boobs' and after a day out I tried to kiss with tounge but she didn't want it. Shortly after that, it was over. Why she do this?
>>
>>17066261
>>
>>17066494
Thanks with filling me with hope anon. I am just sick of mind games.
>>
>>17066410
Dude probably hates small talk. I have a habit of just not answering my phone, or being to lazy to charge it. As long as he pays attention to you, don't read too much into it.
>>
>>17066261
0 and im not looking for dates, i almost lose my virginity with a couple of girls, but they were so experienced and i kind of feel the pressure and didnt make a move, i regret it of course, but the pressure it worse everyday
>>
>>17066533
>I asked a depressed girl out at age 21 and all of those girls rejected me and avoided me after that.
Wait what? I'm guessing she said no, but why did all the other girls avoid you after that?

>Why she do this?
She did it for the same reason guys might have beaten you up, tricked, or bullied you in childhood: it's fun for them. It's sometimes called sociopathic behavior: people with cluster-B personality disorders frequently engage in it.

>>17066552
Yeah, same here. I never have any idea what people expect me to say over text, and when my phone rings my immediate temptation is to throw it out the window.
>>
Guys or girls:
How much do you care about stubble on a women? I can't shave more often than every few days or so because it irritates my skin, and I tend to get stubble after the first day of not shaving. It's also difficult to get a perfectly close shave sometimes
>>
>>17066584
>after that

I should rephrase that: All girls avoided me after I asked them out. One exception was at 13, perhaps she liked me and wanted me to ask her sooner and without hesitation. But again: autism, I don't know jack shit. I took their reactions personally and so got discouraged.

They don't react harshly nowadays, but I'm still afraid of making a social mistake or getting into trouble with their boyfriends which they would 'obviously' have. Good thing I'm in therapy.

>cluster-B personality disorders
I forgot to mention that she was 18 years old. That's still an age where you think you know how the world works. I don't want to call people 'crazy' so quickly, but I guess you have a point. She's a passive agressive manipulator (but I'm biased at this.)
>>
>>17065576
I'd consider staying with her if she told me, if I found out on my own no fucking way.
>>
What would you think if a guy openly admitted he's on the internet all day using sites like this? assuming he's good looking.
>>
>>17066586
As long as your not talking like on ya face couldn't care less could be sporting full bush and legs as hairy as mine. Hair on a woman only worries boys not men
>>
>>17066586
Stubble where? Face? Face stubble is bad (i don't want to feel like i'm nuzzling a dude)
Everywhere else, it's 100% fine for me. A girl with a life doesn't have time to waste carefully shaving every inch of her body every morning.

>>17066602
Personality traits like that typically develop in childhood and teen years.
As they get older, they just learn to hide it better (or not, if they hold positions of power).
>>
>>17066621
>>17066611
Yeah I should have specified sorry. I meant pubes but I suppose it also applies to leg hair although my leg hair is very light so it doesn't matter as much
Thanks for your answers
>>
>>17066610
I'm alright with it because I do the same thing. For some reason it's relaxing.
>>
File: kung_fu.gif (2 MB, 271x293) Image search: [Google]
kung_fu.gif
2 MB, 271x293
>>17066610
>Hey imageboard users, are you prejudiced against imageboard users?
>>
Guys:

so tomorrow I might be having sex with a guy I really like, the problem is today I started spotting lightly. It's just a tiny bit of blood and there's a chance I will be totally clean by tomorrow / he won't even notice. But I'm also afraid sex might lead to more blood (but I shouldn't have a proper period for another few days)

Should I warn him? Or just postpone the sex saying "I'm not ready" (not true)? Or not say anything and pretend to be very surprised IF he notices any blood?

This is really stressing me out
>>
>>17066261
Girl: never really asked anyone out. Have been asked out but wasn't interested much I guess.
Generally sex isn't a huge priority to me
>>
>>17066696
Warn him, but don't cancel.
>>
>>17066696
Definetly do let him know about it, don't not tell him because If he finds out while ur having sex, it's going to be very awkward. Telling him you're not ready is a good option ( just straight up say im on my period ). But he may get impatient.
>>
I've already posted in the thread yesterday, about a girl I'm kinda into, who is apparently straight and has a boyfriend, but we went out last night together, had a few drinks, talked a lot and kissed. She's said she doesn't "feel strongly" about her boyfriend but now I feel like a huge cunt, and that I'm doing something wrong here, and of course there's still the chance that she's just being "curious" or some such shit and I neither want to hurt either of them, nor get hurt/used myself.
Halp?
>>
is it weird my ex GF messaged my mother saying that she wants to stay friends with my family on facebook and shit? After cheating and all that?

They aren't even close.
>>
>>17066709
>>17066702
thank you... any idea at what point should I tell him? Maybe after we start making out? I really don't want to kill the mood

Also it's not as "bad" as an actual period, but maybe it's a good idea to say my period might start soon

Ugh I'm really fed up with these bodily functions sometimes
>>
>>17066729
I'd tell him once things get heated, ie when you're moving to the bed.

And yeah, you and every woman who ever lived, sis. I've been chewing on pain killers and cursing noisily at my uterus all day.
>>
>>17066729
Dudette, most guys don't give a flying fuck. Trust me.
>>
Girl I like replies alot with 'haha alright dude' every now and then

What the fuck?
>>
>>17066750
What kinds of things do you usually say to her? Can you give an example
>>
>>17066750
We obviously know her, the situation between you and her and what's going through her mind. Yup. Anonymous strangers on the internet know this kind of thing.

Moron.
>>
>>17066725
Yes, that is really strange. I'm a female and I have had a friend who cheated on her bf, but she loved his family and still tried to befriend all of them after. It didn't work. I don't know what the fuck she was thinking.

Have you let your mom know this doesn't sit right with you? I feel like your ex just wants an excuse to keep tabs on you or something.
>>
File: ch.jpg (24 KB, 451x233) Image search: [Google]
ch.jpg
24 KB, 451x233
>>17066753
I'm not good with people :/
>>
>>17066763
She is saying she will?
>>
Alright guys and gals, help me out here. The love of my life,(for three years and hopefully four in june), isn't the same herself anymore and I feel like she might be cheating on me or losing interest in me. I don't think I've done anything wrong to make her feel this way. I practically put her on a pedestal. I always made time for her. I always tried to get her what she needs.I know that our sex life fine. I always make sure she gets off as well. For the first few years we would do all kinds of stuff together. Hiking, fishing, surfing, road trips, try new foods, visit new places. All kinds of stuff. For those few years, I wanted to show her the world. I wanted to show the world her. And it continued this way for a while up until christmas last year. After that she slowly started to drift away from me. She wasnt herself anymore. She didnt want to go out anymore, she started losing her appetite. She would move away from me when I tried to cuddle with her. She eventually just didn't want to be around me anymore. She leaves the house for a few days and comes back and stays for a few days. I dont want to lose her. I was going to ask her to marry me in june.
>>
>>17066774
she didn't reply to the other one and we never did anything
>>
Asking guys and girls

I'll make it short. I have close calls with death many times. I have a compromised immune system and have been hospitalized many times. I'm a virgin. I want to experience sex and go on tinder but I've been told that it's full of STD ridden girls there. Here's my problem

How in the world can I protect myself against getting STDs completely? Condoms, I've been told aren't that reliable as it could get on the base of my dick or through saliva contact or through many other ways. And getting tested doesn't show everything from what I heard, maybe I heard wrong

I just don't know what to do. I can't have sex without knowing she's clean. Problem is, in this day and age almost everyone has a tinder and it's virtually impossible to know if a girls clean

Any sound advice?
>>
>>17066779
Yeah, buy an escort.
>>
>>17066800
I don't want escorts man. That isn't sound advice
>>
>>17066776
>don't think I've done anything wrong to make her feel this way.
>I practically put her on a pedestal.

I hope you learn the lesson.
>>
>>17066811
Why not? Who knows when you'll die and sex with an escort will probably be better than some random flick with a girl from tinder.
For one thing, she's got more practice.
>>
Girls do you feel flattered when a guy asks you out?
Do you (yourself, not in general) get asked out often?
Thanks
>>
Is it as creepy to ask someone out over social media as I'm making it out to be? I'm so used to just doing everything in person or over text messages after the fact, but I don't have this girl's number. Already FB friends, for the record.
>>
>>17066779
Okay, this might be more difficult that the "buy an escort" advice, but trust me will pay off in the long run:

find someone you legitimately like, on Tinder or even better IRL. Go for few dates, build an emotional connection. If you just want sex, be clear about it, but also make sure she likes you and respects you as a person.

Then before having sex explain to her you have health issues and while for other people STDs might be more of an inconvenience, for you it could be literally a death sentence. If she's not a virgin, ask her to get tested to be sure (in most places you should be able to get a complete STD test for free) - it will be good for her health in general. It might be unpleasant though and a hassle (eg. HIV test involves needles, which many people hate), so try to do something to make her feel better about it, go with her to the hospital, get her chocolate or something (going with her would have t additional plus of knowing for sure she did it, but you should trust this person anyway)

And then you can have sex, if you're still paranoid do it with a condom... I thing most tsts are v reliable though

Any decent and reasonable person won't make a big deal out of getting tested after learning about your health issues
>>
>>17066822
Yeah it's flattering regardless of who it is. Makes me feel sexy/wanted which is obviously a good feeling. Like a compliment really.
I do get ask out occasionally when going out. I'm lesbian though so I just usually politely decline or just have a drink/chat with the guy.
>>
>>17066821
>Why not? Who knows when you'll die and sex with an escort will probably be better than some random flick with a girl from tinder.
>For one thing, she's got more practice
I just don't want escorts, period

Is there any way to fight against STDs? It's not like I can't get girls. It's just that I don't want an STD
>>
>>17066819
I don't understand
>>
>>17066838
Well not every girl is a STD ridden cesspool.
How do you mean, fight? If you do contract one, most are treatable, yeah.
>>
>>17066822
it's flattering, although sometimes makes me sad when it is a guy I really like as a friend but just don't feel the attraction, so I have to reject him

frequency of being asked out depends on how many new people I meet in general

>>17066824
I don't think it's creepy, of curse if you do it in a private message
>>
>>17065687
Not at all
>tfw dating a traditional southern belle who likes cooking for me
>>
>>17066715
Don't go further as long as she's with him.
Be ready if she decides to break up.
Experimentation is unlikely to hurt her.

>>17066776
>She leaves the house for a few days and comes back and stays for a few days
And you don't know what she does for those days?
Doesn't sound like a functional relationship to me.

>>17066779
Find a girl that isn't an STD-ridden ho?
Or find a ho, and tell her to get tested
>>
>>17066858
The first time she said she was going to her moms house, and I called her mom just to be sure. Thats what I assume where shes been going
>>
>>17066858
>Experimentation is unlikely to hurt her
Yeah, I was thinking it'd hurt me, in the long run. Hurting her would be pursuing her foolishly (even if she feels as if that's right at the moment) while she's still with her boyfriend and in the end realises that she's still into him, or actually just hetero or something, but by then it's too late and they break up but she then resents me for being the trigger?
Yeah I'm overthinking it, I know. I love her to bits but I'm also afraid.
>>
I don't really know what to ask, but I have a relationship problem. Gf and I have been together for about a year and I'm pretty sure I love her. She has a tonne of issues though that affect the relationship and that I don't think I could put up with in the long run. I always feel like it's worth sustaining in the short-term but that it probably won't work out. I'm 23, but this is my first relationship, so I'm probably exaggeratedly invested in it in a teenage way.
>>
Any gender

I'm talking to a girl over fb and I want to ask her out but I'm not sure with the signals I'm getting

>Replies well used emojis and stuff
>kinda playful, called me dingus
>no red flags other than she doesn't initiate convo
>>
>>17066924
see the first post

ask her out
>>
Girls, when is it OK to call you "princess", when you're my gf or never?
>>
>>17067035
If you're my father, and/or the king. Otherwise never.
>>
Girls

How do you feels about guys with autism/aspergers? Would you date one? I'm a 20 year old aspie trying to be more outgoing atm, and plan to eventually try dating, but have no sexual experience whatsoever and very rarely speak to women outside of work so I've no idea what to expect.
>>
>>17065530
11 emojis is a big red flag that shes a fucking cancer
>>
>>17067055
I don't really know any aspies so I couldn't say how difficult they are to deal with on a day to day basis and I imagine it'd vary from person to person anyway.
So, if I liked the person and they had other qualities I admire, yeah I suppose I could make it work.
>>
File: 1450550064861.png (1 MB, 1173x925) Image search: [Google]
1450550064861.png
1 MB, 1173x925
Girls: how real is the shit test thing?
>>
>>17067076
The what?
>>
Any Gender

Please kill me.
>>
>>17067035
Would depend on the girl, but personally that a bit cringy
>>
>>17065726
this is the reason female virgins are a huge plus for me, but id never have thought girls are the same in that... though all 'relationships' ive had said it was 'cute'
>>
>>17067035
After seeing 10 Cloverfield Lane that is even extra creepy.
>>
>>17065726
I'm about 99% sure nobody does that.
>>
>>17065777
theres definitely a HUGE group of teenage special snowflakes... think the ratio is about 50/50 right now
>>
>>17067094
I think it depends on where you live, I have a teenage sister and she and her friends are pretty reasonable, down to earth people for the most part.
>>
>>17067080
It's supposed to be the name for a period in which a girl who you've been kinda flirty with stops talking to you, turning down your proposals for meeting... in order to check if you show to be unworthy by giving her up.
>>
>>17067035

Only when referencing Life Is Beautiful (in which case the sky is the limit!) or when being sarcastic (and optionally referencing that Zelda cartoon).
>>
>>17067111
I've never heard of that but it seems absolutely retarded.
>>
>>17067081

What's ailing you, anon?
>>
>>17067118
Petty High School senior prom shit.
Don't feel like giving the whole story so
tl;dr I took my best friend/crush as a friend date to prom and she seemed to want little to nothing to do with me.
>>
>>17067125
Not really a suicide situation, just hyperbole.
>>
>>17067125
Don't be so melodramatic over that, there is no sense wasting emotion on something so inconsequential
>>
>>17067127
Hyperbole. I didn't mean it.
>>
>>17067111

That's retarded, and you'd be wise to avoid any girl who starts ignoring you, whether it's because she's a flake or because she's treating you like a fucking lab rat.
Just consider yourself lucky that they showed their colours before you got involved.

Turning down a meeting but still talking to you, yeah, I see that as a reasonable concern for her safety, making sure you respect her boundaries. Not even (necessarily) dishonest if it's just a test, since she might genuinely be uncomfortable meeting up with someone she doesn't know this about. So saying she's not ready to meet up is still more or less the truth.

But just flat out ignoring you, fuck that lack of noise, drop them. You don't need to be treated like that.
>>
>>17066725
Yes, tell her to fuck off.

>>17066729
I'm a 28 guy and inexperienced. If there's any chance that I'll come in contact with your blood, I'd worry about STD. So, I'd prefer to know this ASAP (even by text). I'd propose making out and cuddles instead.

>>17066776
You've already lost her.

>>17066779
I replied to your thread, but apparently you prefer to stay virgin forever, so fuck off!

>>17067039
>>17067084
>>17067090
>>17067112
Okay.jpg :[
>>
>>17067137
>Okay.jpg :[

kek, why do you want to call her princess so bad?
>>
>>17067131
Even as hyperbole that's a little strong
>>
How can I avoid getting incredibly attached to someone very fast? Im very insecure but I can get a girl thats into me like once every couple months. When I talk to somebody I find interesting, within a couple days ill think about her if were not talking, start looking on my phone a lot and refreshing pages. I never let her notice but its annoying for me.
>>
>>17067146
I mean she is incredibly important to me.
>>
What I (>>17066895) want to know is how to weight things up when I'm suspicious that breaking off a relationship might be for the best? What should I be asking myself?
>>
>>17067159
Maybe you should value her less if she doesn't value you?
>>
>>17067167
Were best friends. I know she values me I'm just awkward in big social situations like dances.
>>
>>17067141
Because I like it as a term of endearment. I like to be called baby.
What do you like to call your gf/bf and what do you like to be called?
>>
>>17067200
You just said she ignored you though, she obviously was either irritated at you for whatever reason or didn't care.
>>
>>17067220
Because I kept kind of moving away from the dance floor and I was just super awkward that night. I probably would've been more fun if I was drunk.
>>
She didn't completely ignore me she tried to get me to have fun but I was just being a stick in the mud I guess.
>>
>>17067154
Improve yourself and stop being insecure.
>>
>>17067251
Easier said than done
>>
>>17067231
Well then what are you worried about? It's no wonder she wasn't happy, go and apologise.
>>
>>17067262
I did.
>>
>>17067266
How was she with the apology?
>>
>>17067272
She seems fine.
>>
>>17067275
Then why are you worried?
>>
>>17067282
Cause I worry myself like crazy all the time.
>>
>>17067289
Don't it seems ok. I worry myself silly about girls sometimes as well.
>>
>>17067289
Therapy.
>>
>>17067353
What is it with you americans and therapy?

Just let him develop, a lot of guys are like that with women when they're in their teens.

Someday he will mature most likely and grow some balls .Nothing against him.
>>
>>17067370
I'm dutch, I'm going to therapy after reading tons of books and trying lots and lots of 'experiences' and I still didn't learn. Waiting until someone 'matures' doesn't happen. He seems to be overthinking everything. That might never stop and it might bring him years of grief for his education, his relationships and his health.
>>
>>17067403
I'm a britbong, I used to think like that and just naturally developed out of it.

He should only really be thinking of therapy if he is still doing it in his early mid 20s.
>>
>>17065576
If she told me I would try to work it out.

If I found out on my own o would break up.
>>
guys:

bf is going to meet my dad tomorrow, who is a huge nutjob. how do i help him trough this?
>>
>>17067413
Is he aware of your dad's issues? What exactly are those issues anyway?
>>
>>17067418
somewhat. i tried to not give him a "too horrendous" pic of my dad to not bias his opinion of him too much.
well, he's got bad anger issues. and he's an alcoholic. also he believes every god damn conspiracy theory. he has a lot of "trigger topics" that will make him go into a never ending rant. he swears a lot, he is loud, he interrupts everybody, and so on.
>>
>>17067432
That doesn't sound all that bad. Just warn him not what to talk about, and mention the rest of the issues too.
>>
I'll use this since there's no qtddtot

I met a girl on tinder who said she wanted to go out with me on sat, cuz she'd be back from a trip to new york on friday. We made beach plans all over text. Now it's sat and I'm texting her and suddenly she's not responding. And now I'm unmatched on tinder. Wtf man... do I just wait or sleep in? Looking fresh af too...
>>
>>17067442
Just sleep in, she didn't unmatch you by accident
>>
>>17067442
reminder that you should NEVER trust a woman
>>
So, I've been talking with a girl about her taste in music and her love of singing and what not, and she said she's entering into a contest.
I asked her about it and told her I'd like to watch her perform in the contest, and she replied with this:

>Hahaha..thankyou in advance [my name] <3 :D :D il gonna do my best if ever theres an upcoming audition. Youll be the first person to know :D

Does she like me? Is it possible to tell from this?
>>
>>17067461
good prospects, not entirely in yet of course but id keep going for sure
>>
>>17067470
Awesome. There was another time where I didn't respond to a message of hers for a while because I was trying to write out a good response and she sent a second message saying "What are you doing right now?"

Combining that knowledge with this, is that a good sign?
>>
>>17067445
>>17067455
>tfw shaved balls for nothing
>>
File: EasternJudgement.png (598 KB, 673x680) Image search: [Google]
EasternJudgement.png
598 KB, 673x680
>>17067475

>he doesn't shave his balls solely for the purpose of not having itchy hair down there all the time

>he doesn't constantly have to perform operations on cysts that form from ingrown hairs, leaving regions where hair doesn't grow at all anymore

>he doesn't want to become completely hairless by the time he's 25
>>
>>17067474
thats an extremely good sign. considering girls usually never take any initiative themselves, if she tries to keep the conversation alive by doing stuff like that you can be fairly sure shes into you
>>
>>17067475
>shaving your balls at all
Think you'd be better finding a bf
>>
Ladies,is it creepy if a guy you barely know/don't know adds you on Facebook?

I met a girl at uni a couple years ago and was interested in her but she pretty much vanished for a year after that. I've started seeing her around again lately and we've bumped into each other a few times but we haven't interacted at all because I doubt she remembers me from the one conversation we had. Uni's pretty much over now, she's a final year student so it's entirely possible I'll never see her again so some of my friends are telling me to add her and maybe message her on Facebook but others are saying it'd be a bit creepy and I'm inclined to agree with them honestly.
>>
>>17067438
he'll come over in a few. i'll make sure to talk about that with him once agaion, thanks anon!
>>
>>17067483
My last gf would only suck my dick after I shaved it, which I'm assuming is most girls.
>>
>>17067480
Last question, so I know how heavily to weigh this advice.

Are you a guy or girl?
>>
>>17067515
Im a guy, but ive had multiple relationships that started like this.
>>
>>17067526
I see.
However, here's the catch: We met while I was busy arguing with random people on Omegle, and we've only been chatting for about a week.
Considering that we've only ever met online, what are the chances of that working out?
>>
>>17067536
nah its fine, though you should really try to meet up if you dont wanna end up as a complete autist like me

if you talk too long online you will not get along in real life
>>
>>17067544
Impossible
She's almost on the complete opposite side of the planet.
12 time zones away ;_;
>>
any of you girls have big asses? whats that like? any funny problems or stories come from that?
>>
>>17067497
maybe try fnding out if she's in anny clubs, hobby groups etc.? and then interact with her there
>>
Girls, is a high voice and submissiveness not attractive?
>>
>>17067594
depends for whom

but I like higher voces more than too deep / old soundig voices
>>
The loneliness is hard to bear sometimes, but I don't deserve to be with another person.

Most men make me furious, and if any woman thinks she is interested in such a shallow, selfish, and boring person as me she is confused and accepting her affections would be morally wrong.

I wish I could be content on my own, so that no one would ever have to suffer the burden of caring about a worthless stain.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.