[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sooooooo, what's the verdict on this? Are we acknowledging
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 2
File: 8m2Lq9F.jpg (1 MB, 971x1400) Image search: [Google]
8m2Lq9F.jpg
1 MB, 971x1400
Sooooooo, what's the verdict on this?
Are we acknowledging it or does it go back to /co/?
>>
>>133707083
>>>/co/
>>
>>133707083
Stop please.
>>
>>>/co/
>>
Manga discussion only belongs on this board. There's no reason for there to be any discussion until the next chapter, since there's only one to talk about currently.
>>
Shitposting thread
Fuck off >>>/co/
>>
now gtfo

remember to sage guys
>>
It was decided this is /co/, basically. Threads got locked earlier today. For the love of god don't start this shit back up again especially after numerous locks, because the results won't be any different this time.
>>
>>>/co/
Fuck off.
>>
>>133707241
there is no way to talk about this without bring the source material wich belong to /co/
>>
>>133707083
It's manga, it belongs here.
/a/ has threads for visual novels and other /jp/ stuff which are in itself violations to the rules and I don't see anyone complaining about those, so there's no reason to argue against something as minor as a manga drawing inspiration from western shit.
>>
So OP what do you think about it?
>>
>>133707346
I think it look like shit.
>>
>>133707298
Nothing was decided you fool, its still by all technicalities /a/ related. Until Hiro decides on the matter we'll see nothing but back-and-forths
>>
>>133707365
Are you really OP?
>>
>>133707452
No im not. Just wanted to say that it looked like shit.

Seem to be the kind of shit that only appeal to teenagers.
>>
>>133707495
I do agree, the only thing it has going for it is somewhat cute girls but thats not nearly enough to compensate for the sheer shittiness of it.
>>
>>133707298
It was locked because of the shitposting you idiot.

Once the shitposters get bored, the mods won't have any problems letting threads live. They even said they were cool with them.
>>
>>133707578
The mods also thought that posting nudity from non-hentai anime and manga wasn't allowed on /a/.
The mods can fuck off.
>>
/a/ = anime and manga

Manga = japanese comics

Let's see:
>It's a comic
>it's made in japan
>by a japanese artist

Yeah, it belongs in /a/.
>>
>>133707661
Be honest with me. Do you seriously expect people to not talk about the original source in these threads? The people who give a shit about the manga in the first place are people who are already are into the show. With one chapter out only there is literally nothing to talk about.
>>
Last chance OP
>>
>>133707083
>we
Fuck off
>>>/co/

>>133707661
Yeah, try to have a thread without any mention of the cartoon. Please kill yourself.
>>
The manga should technically be allowed but because it's source material is largely /co/-related, the discussion will be more fit for that shithole than here.
>>
>>133707735
Going to be real for a second. What about video game adaptations? Should they be only talked about in /v/ or /vg/ since you can't talk about them without bringing up the original source? What about LN/VN adaptations? Should they be sent to /jp/? You realize you can't just support such a rule halfassedly without looking like a massive hypocrite.
>>
>>133707726
>>133707735
/a/ talks about non-/a/ sources all the time. Almost all threads involving anime based on VN's, vidya and LNs end up having massive arguments about the source material.

There's even a certain cancerous fanbase that spams READ THE FUCKING VN to anyone wanting to discuss the anime adaptations of that particular franchise.
>>
>>133707864
As long as the source material is japanese it should go on /a/. Of there something like a warcraft manga than it sould go somewhere else.
>>
>>133707864
Realize that the original material for those adaptations are of nip origins as well.
>>
It's the same as Naruto
It doesn't matter if it belongs in /a/ in theory. The fanbase is so cancerous that it should be banned to prevent those retards to come here.
>>
So, do we all agree that Weiss a best?
>>
>>133707909
>>133707964
I've seen people praise the shit out of Animatrix here, don't bullshit me.
>>
>>133707998
How can I tell with only one chapter out? Don't tell me you are actually this?
>>
>>133707909
That's not how it works bro. This isn't /a/ - Japanese Media, it's /a/ - Anime and Manga.
>>
>>133708044
watching*
>>
>>133707998
Bureiku a best, Ueisu a worst.
>>
>>133708079
>this new
Fuck off.
>>
>>133708079
This.
>>
What does it matter? Why force it? You're only inviting shitposting and harsh backlash if you continue to try and force it down /a/'s throat. We've seen how all the other previous threads looked. Why try so hard?

Everybody wanting to discuss it are already discussing it on /co/. The thread there is literally just a click away.
>>
>>133708079
People will talk about the show and you know it. There is already a well establish general over at /co/.

>>133708079
>All images and resulting discussion should pertain to anime or manga.

So what are the mods goona do? babysit these threads 24/7 because people are going to post image of the show all the time?
>>
>>133708124
Refute me instead of shooting off an insult. I don't wan't this shit here any more than you but the rules as is do not forbid this from being posted here. Unless it's a shitpost. Like how this thread is.
>>
>thread on autosage

SASUGA MODS
>>
>>133708169
Exactly, at this point you guys just trying to make /a/ mad on purpose.
>>
>>133708173
>All images and resulting discussion should pertain to anime or manga.
>So what are the mods goona do?
Just let it go.
They don't delete western fanart pics, they don't delete videogame or VN CGs, they don't even delete cosplay and 3DPD pics.
>>
>>133708236
Noice.
>>
>>133708260
>just let it go

No im afraid thats not how its suppose to work here and the mod do delete cosplay and 3DPD pictures.

How new are you buddy? Are you just trying to turn /a/ into a shithole like /v/?
>>
>>133708236
Well there you have it. I hope that answers your question OP.
>>
>>133708329
>and the mod do delete cosplay and 3DPD pictures

Yeah, right.
>>133705941
>>133707116
>>133708038
>>133690437
>>133691317
>>133703030
>>133704878
>>133705238
>>133707362
>>
>>133708510
Now you're nitpicking really hard.

Also, the last one is perfectly valid.
>>
>>133708672
Those were from like two threads.
/a/ is full of non anime and manga related content that doesn't get deleted. You don't really have to dig that deep to find examples.
There are many offenses worse than the RWBY manga out there and mods don't do shit.
I've seen hentai pictures last until the end of threads with hundreds of replies, dubs threads that survived for hours upon hours, Youtsuba lewd pics that didn't get their poster a ban, threads for VNs without any kind of anime/manga adaptations, people discussing Superman, Hulk, Flash, Batman and other /co/ shit for dozens of pages, and many more.
Bottomline, if mods would actually enforce the rules consistently and clearly, and worked like they're supposed to, we wouldn't even have debates like this. Them being lazy brought RWBY into /a/, and now it's here to stay.
>>
>>133708438
>>
>>133708510
>>133708996
>what are reaction images

People can't just start and dump 3DPD image or cosplay image on /a/. 3DPD reaction has been here forever since pretty much day 1.

>hentai pictures
>dubs threads
>yotsuba lewd
>threads for VN
>discussing superman,hulk,etc..

But all this do get deleted all the times of course sometime the mods will on his daily two hours break and shit will happen but these stuff do get deleted so I don't know what's your point here.
>>
Fuck off and stay fuck off
>>
>>133709107
Ninja Slayer isn't actually Western though. That shit was a marketing gimmick.
>>
Oh I didn't noticed this, glad shitposting is going down, next month looking good.
Mods doing a great job, I really hope all the spammers get banned.
>>
>>133709725
>thread got autosaged
No point in shitposting this one, mods killed it for me
>>
>>133709725
No one's posting because the thread is on autosage. People spammed the other threads to force them into autosage to die. This thread here is about to die actually.

Given only mods can autosage it's a clear indication to shut the fuck up about this shit already. Even in a "nice" thread with hardly any spam there is basically no discussion or opinion of the manga, i.e /a/ really, truly doesn't give a shit about this series, except in the context that it would rather these threads all stay on /co/.
>>
>>133709521
No, here to stay buddy!
>>>/rules/
>>
>>133709786
>here's to stay
>all threads getting axed, autosaged or shitposted to death
>>>/co/
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.