[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jackass - Scarlet Beriko
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /y/ - Yaoi

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7
File: 1.png (104 KB, 500x494) Image search: [Google]
1.png
104 KB, 500x494
Does anybody have download links for the English scanlation of Ch. 2 and 3 of Jackass! by Scarlet Beriko? The scanlators seemed to have removed any trace of it once the publishers contacted them. I have Ch. 1 if anyone would like it. Every manga site that has it has a horribly compressed version, so I was looking for the original files.
>>
File: 5.png (117 KB, 500x381) Image search: [Google]
5.png
117 KB, 500x381
Some incentive of future chapters.
>>
File: 6.png (101 KB, 500x384) Image search: [Google]
6.png
101 KB, 500x384
>>
File: 2.png (257 KB, 500x509) Image search: [Google]
2.png
257 KB, 500x509
>>
Dude, go to myreadingmanga.info
>>
File: 030.jpg (537 KB, 1000x1453) Image search: [Google]
030.jpg
537 KB, 1000x1453
>>2267866
myreadingmanga ruins the scan quality, I compared the original download to MRM's upload and there's tons of artifacts added. Here's the original scanlation
>>
File: 031.jpg (358 KB, 1000x1453) Image search: [Google]
031.jpg
358 KB, 1000x1453
>>2267873
And here's the same page from MRM. If you zoom in there's more artifacts, especially around the text. I mean, it's not too bad I guess, so if I have no other choice I'll just download it from MRM, but I'm a stickler for getting the original.
>>
>>2267866
The pages anon is posting are not on there anyway.
Coincidentally I read this yesterday.

>>2267801
>The scanlators seemed to have removed any trace of it once the publishers contacted them

OP does that mean we aren't getting translations anymore?
>>
>>2267984
>The pages anon is posting are not on there anyway

I was mistaken.
My bad.
>>
>>2268004
Yeah MRM only has up to Chapter 3 right now, and it's one of the only sites I know that has it, that's what I meant
Also those two pages are exactly the same, does it really matter that much?
>>
>>2267984
Pretty sure they're stopping their scanlation, which is unfortunate. There's raws on mangago of the last 3 chapters, which is where the caps I was posting are from.

>>2268060
I guess not, but I just wanted to check if someone had the original. MRM it is I suppose.
>>
http://www.4shared.com/rar/pAVH38AVce/Sals_Scans_Jackass_2.html

Chapter 2 of Jackass by the original scanlators. It's a PDF file because they originally released it as a PDF file. They said they'd later buy the tank and release a HQ version, but we know that's not happening now. The third chapter is an underground scanlation from what I can tell.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.