[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dark Mangas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /y/ - Yaoi

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: sjd38.jpg (8 KB, 188x268) Image search: [Google]
sjd38.jpg
8 KB, 188x268
Dark mangas/Doujinshis with hate, underlying sadness, gore, torture, bullying, suicide, depression, murders, insanity or just pure fear.

>Saezuru Tori wa Habatakanai
>Caste Heaven
>>
File: 1441122484358.png (344 KB, 500x770) Image search: [Google]
1441122484358.png
344 KB, 500x770
yes please. all of it!!
>>
Would say Saezuru Tori wa Habatakanai but...yup...already established.

I need more dark doujinshi's in my life.

so Instead I'll just bump.
>>
Sono Kuchibiru ni Yoru no Tsuyu

It's got some rape themes in it. Not sure if that's what you're after but that's all I've got at the top of my head.
>>
- "Litchi Hikari Club" by Furuya Usamaru (gore and murder)

- "Kurasumato" aka "Classmate" (bullying and possibly murder), "To the sea" (crime) and maybe also "Skin" (not sure about this one) by Asada Nemui...

- The Kanpai Doujinshi "Unapai" (gore/guro) by Maki Murakami

- In these words (crime, maybe torture)

- The Gintama Doujinshi "Mienai Kusari" (Stockholm Syndrome) and "Yajirushi" (harassment and fear) by Harada/Paraiso

- "Itou-san" (crime) by Kuraka Sui

- "Hananusubito" (also with a murderer? I've only read the first chapter) by Izumi Katsura and Kaneda Shoutarou

I'm not sure about the last three...
I hope this fits tho
>>
>>2249185
Dayum! Thanks, anon-chan. Just read it, and it was awesome.
>>
>>2249240
I've already read Itou-san, so checked out Unapai, To the sea and Skin.
>Loved the plot twist in To the sea
>Loved the general concept in Unapai
>Toooootally adored the twisted relationship in Skin.

Heard lots about In these words, but is there any way to read it online/download it?
>>
>>2249185
> Sono Kuchibiru ni Yoru no Tsuyu
This is my all time favourite, along with >>2249240's Mienai Kusari. Most of Harada's works are pretty fucked up. Really, Harada is A+ if you want something to fuck you up.

>>2249280
You can read ITW in livejournal's secret_base. You have to sign up, but admin is from /y/ I think and accepts everyone readily.

Adding to the list:
> Love Prism
The mangaka died so it's forever incomplete, but a good read nonetheless.
> Goodbye Until Time to Meet You Again
Dark stuff.
> Ten Ten Shiro Shiro
Just read this yesterday. Not super explicit, but pretty dark.
> Acid Town
This is a pretty angsty piece. Somehow, I always mix this up with Saezuru Tori wa Habatakanai but it's not the same really (apart from yakuza influence, I guess?)
>>
>>2249138
all this spoonfeeding
>>>/r/
>>>/out/
>>
>>2249307
Oh, also, if you like Ten Ten Shiro Shiro then you might also want to consider Mantis Cage by Psyche Delico and Kaori no Keishou by Nakamura Asumiko since they all give me that same artsy twisted vibe.

ALSO. If you like Unapai, Gamerz Heaven Director's Cut #1 and #3 might interest you as well. It's not... dark, per say, it is pretty twisted. I feel bad for the chihuahua.
>>
>>2249138
man, I love caste heaven
>>
>>2249138
>that quality

I recommend that Hetalia fancomic Financial Crisis.
>>
I really liked Sakura Gari by Watase Yuu, never thought she would write/draw something like that.
>>
>>2249240
>>2249307
Okay, so just read Mienai Kusari since it's been mentioned twice now. LOOOOOVED IT <3
>The plot
>10/10 twisted
>7/10 Sadism

Though kinda missed the hate and dark stuff, but really enjoyed it
>>
>>2250435
Also read some works from Harada, and they are all veeeery good ^^

>Twisted
>Dark
>So wrong it's right
>>
bump because i want to read more mangas please
>>
Can't remember what it is, but there's this one manga with a couple of chapters that's paired up with some medieval virtual reality one...
It involves this guy keeping a PUA prisoner who'd been messing with his sister. Lots of petplay themes and a bit of rape. Might be mild compared to some of the others here, but still good.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.