[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Baseball guys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /y/ - Yaoi

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 5
I'm looking for a very specific picture for almost two years I remember that I saw it on y-gallery. I thought I was capable to find this image all by myself, but I failed miserably. I really, really need help and I'd be very very grateful if someone could help me to find this picture.
Pic description: two sweaty muscular guys, at least one guy with a baseball gloves covering his pelvis probably shirtless with embarrassed facial expression. The other guy is right next to the first one probably shirtless too with his left arm around the neck of the first one, the hand of the right arm was in between the pelvis and the gloves of the first one (probably a hidden handjob). If I'm correct they're wearing baseball pants.
I'm not sure who is the artist maybe crisart, it was a really well made picture.
I'm not sure who are those guys, if they are OC or maybe from oofuri.
thats all that I know and if someone could help me I would be very very... I can't even describe my gratitude. thank you for your time.
>>
>>
File: [Catrasche] 05.jpg (243 KB, 1200x1173) Image search: [Google]
[Catrasche] 05.jpg
243 KB, 1200x1173
>>
>>2218061
not it, but similar
>>
>>2218807
yeah.. but they're facing the viewer.. anyway thank you for your effort anon
>>
File: 06.1a.jpg (469 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
06.1a.jpg
469 KB, 800x800
Sounds like the kind of thing Mentaiko would draw ...
>>
>>2219488
Maybe. The content is very mentaiko-ish but Mentaiko have this particular thing of his art the round faces and the "almost plastic" skin of the characters also the light is a very characteristic thing of mentaiko's work. the thin hair too. the art that I'm looking for have if i'm correct some kind of effect that gives the impression it was made with a pencil (I mean the colors), but it isn't and the hair is way different of mentaiko's kind of hair. thank you for your effort anyway.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.