[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SOUTH PARK wants you to send in Yaoi fan of of Craig & Tweek
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /y/ - Yaoi

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 10
File: thing.jpg (166 KB, 600x793) Image search: [Google]
thing.jpg
166 KB, 600x793
So you guys are gunna rock this right ?
>>
Not /y/, but came here to say please do this. Please make something amazing!
>>
I don't live im the USA and I prefer Kenny to Tweek.
>>
You don't need to live in the usa
>>
>>2213216
http://services.southpark.cc.com/submissions/terms.php
You do, unfortunately. But if /y/ doesn't do it, tumblr will.
>>
>>2213216
Pretty sure they're only accepting US entries at this time.
>>
So i'm wondering who there going to get to look at at the subs ?
>>
>>2213221
The FBI
>>
bumping for potential
>>
>>2213235
Not a single post has been made so far that is relevant to this board.
>>
http://services.southpark.cc.com/submissions/terms.php <------ You must have the copyright and be willing to let them have it
>>
>>2213213
I'm not a fan of this particular pairing, but... holy shit. I can't believe this is legit. This is incredible I really want to know what the episode will be about. For some reason, I can imagine the ending being one of the characters saying, "What kind of sick loser would be this obsessed with fictional kds having gay sex with each other?" followed by a plethora of Creek fanart covering the screen as the credits song plays.
>>
>>2213250
http://southpark.cc.com/blog/2015/10/26/episode-1906-tweek-x-craig-press-release

>The Asian girls in school are drawing dreamy pictures of Tweek and Craig in an all-new episode of “South Park” titled “Tweek x Craig” on Wednesday, October 28 at 10:00 p.m. ET/PT on Comedy Central.

>The news of a romantic relationship between Tweek and Craig hits South Park Elementary. Mr. Mackey tries to figure out who started the rumor. Meanwhile, Cartman, who struggles to understand his friends’ relationship, finds he has an admirer of his own.

Sounds like it's going to be making fun of Asian yaoi fangirls.
>>
>>2213270
>Cartman, who struggles to understand his friends’ relationship, finds he has an admirer of his own
I hope it's not Butters, it would be too obvious.
>>
>>2213270
>finds he has an admirer of his own
God, I hope it's Butters. I've shipped that for years.
>>
>>2213271
>>2213293
Two kinds of people
>>
File: craitwee.jpg (3 MB, 2934x4366) Image search: [Google]
craitwee.jpg
3 MB, 2934x4366
Hey all, bumping the thread with what I tried to submit. When I pressed submit I kept on getting a "please attach image" error even though my image was attached. We will see what happens, I guess.

Enjoy the episode everyone!
>>
File: Tweek Craig Resize 2.png (2 MB, 2000x1750) Image search: [Google]
Tweek Craig Resize 2.png
2 MB, 2000x1750
>>2213463

Me and another artist I know were having that problem.
It's because the file size was too large.
We shrunk it down and it submitted just fine after that.
>>
>>2213470
Yeah, I fixed it down to under 4mb and it seemed to submit but it was like a minute after deadline. It seemed to take so we will see!

Good luck to you drawfriend.
>>
y'all know this is probably going to be used to make fun of y'all right.
>>
They're not making fun of US; I highly doubt /y/ is just a bunch of squeezing teen girls
>>
>>2213475
Anyone who would expect any less of Trey and Matt are fools indeed.
>>
For the people who are submitting, are you guys attaching your real names to it or did you decide to go under a pseudonym?
>>
File: Over There!.jpg (360 KB, 1971x1649) Image search: [Google]
Over There!.jpg
360 KB, 1971x1649
A year ago I was really into Cartters. I guess it's related to this thread because Cartman is gonna have an admirer and there's a chance it could be Butters. Hopefully, at least. I can share the drawings I've done if you guys don't mind since the thread isn't getting much art right now.
>>
File: Playtime.jpg (123 KB, 1024x921) Image search: [Google]
Playtime.jpg
123 KB, 1024x921
>>2213646
>>
File: Shopping.jpg (788 KB, 2955x2353) Image search: [Google]
Shopping.jpg
788 KB, 2955x2353
>>2213647
>>
File: [MUDA INTENSIFIES].gif (422 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
[MUDA INTENSIFIES].gif
422 KB, 500x500
/co/ here. You guys should turn on South Park. Right now.
>>
I literally cried when they broke up :"""C
>>
oh man this episode is so cute
>>
File: yaoi.jpg (302 KB, 1603x859) Image search: [Google]
yaoi.jpg
302 KB, 1603x859
ummmm...
>>
>>2213999
can someone post the picture on the bottom right with tweek rapped in that red ribbon stuff
>>
South park is soiled, fuck you all. Hope all you faggots get sent to the fucking slaughter house.
>>
>>2214032
>South Park is soiiled

Oh no, the show that's been desperately trying to stay relevant for years is "soiled". Not by being complete garbage, but by some gay fanart. The tragedy.
>>
>>2214048
>complete garbage
trying too hard
>>
>>2214050
honestly this show hasnt gotten a genuine laugh out of me since its 3rd or 4th season.
>>
>>2213999
So who are the lucky suckers who got their art into the episode?
>>
File: happening con 3.gif (24 KB, 310x760) Image search: [Google]
happening con 3.gif
24 KB, 310x760
YOU DID THIS YOU BASTARDS
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
I always wondered what this yaoi shit was and now thanks to South Park ...... I do
>>
Holy fuck that's actually great !
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhIS8pZ8CQk
>>
Wow, this must be a slow board if this thread is still up.

Welp, I wish I could call you all weaboo faggots, but I like cute twinks as well.
>>
>>2214798
>weaboo faggots
No Problem

You're welcome.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.