[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
spoopy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 26
File: 71381-004-534732C4.jpg (36 KB, 600x350) Image search: [Google]
71381-004-534732C4.jpg
36 KB, 600x350
Talk about your scariest, true stories here
ill start

>be me
>7 years old
>live in a 1 story house
>its a small house but we live in a nice neighborhood
>one day im in my back yard playing with my black lab puppy
>its going to rain soon so im having fun while i can
>me and my pup get tired so we go inside
>starts raining maybe 5 minutes later
>after 20 minutes of a light drizzle it starts pouring
>theres thunder and lightning and the powers out
>my living room is next to the front door
>im sitting on the couch next to my mom
>suddenly someone tries to get in the house
>they are banging on the door and pulling the handle thing
>my mom makes me run into her closet
>incredibly worried
>fast forward to 3 hours later
>rains gone
>mom tells me its safe to go out

appearantly she got her 9mm and opened the door. there was no one there. there was no way an innanamate object was banging on the door. ill never forget that day

pic unrelated
>>
>>17633301
>there was no way an innanamate object was banging on the door.

Well DUH. You're truly stupid.
>>
>Be me
>Working pt job in college as custodian
>Creepy ass old private school
>Lead custodian shows me around before he splits
>Says some shit like "anyone tell you about what happened here".."oh and just remember to shut the lights and leave all the doors cracked jus ta bit"
>"Yeah yeah yeah"..the obligatory this place is haunted story"..and "yeah you got it ..I can do that"
>He responds"Dont say i didn't tell ya "
>I forget.
>He leaves and I get to work
>I start on the top floor and plan to work my way to the 1st floor (building was three floors)
>Basic stuff sweeping, mopping floors etc etc
>Before I finish I clean the bathroom on that floor.
>Get inside , basically finished when I hear what sounds like people running in the hall.
>Figure some other custodian is trying to fuck with me, so I peek out to find nothing..floor is even still wet.
>meh i think I work and go to school im probably tired and am hearing shit.
>I move to floor two...same pattern clean the classrooms...move to bathroom..just as im finishing up I hear the loudest slamming sound I have ever heard
> I jolt to door only to wuss out and just peek out..everything is fine?
>I decide to check back upstairs opened the lights to find all the doors have been shut(apparently all at once)(I had left them open as well)
>Think to myself that it could be a draft or something but I had specifically shut all the fucking windows ..I know I did. Anyways I shut the lights and go back.
>I go back to the 2nd floor to continue to find wet fucking footsteps leading to the back part of the hall( opposite of direction I went..basically leads to nothing as the hall ends)
>I dont bother investigating this..
>Around this point Im pretty freaked out and contemplate leaving but I need the job and the reference..so im stuck for now.
>I continue on remembering to shut the lights and leave all the doors a bit open.
>>
>>17633856
cont.
>Basically ground level now..nearly done
>Cleaning the hall I decide to start by the far end of this area and work my way to where the stairs are.
>As im mopping im noticing the lights from upstairs opening and closing 1 after another..so for example . 3rd fl..on.off 2nd on..off alternating
> I kinda just stood there in my spot for a bit thinking I sure hope the lights dont cut where I am and as soon as I could even let that fear into my head it happened.
>I ran for the nearest window and just stood there in the moon light safe haven it provided..and just like that the lights were back on.
>I finish my work and book it.

I worked here for about a year..shit like this was common.
>>
I don't actually remember the first part of this but I've been told about it.
>be super young
>often spend my time in the dark
>one day I get kind of rambunctious and decide fuck it I'm gonna get out of here
>start to make my way out
>I see a light but I'm not too sure of what it is
>all at once I'm engulfed with this brightness
>some stranger ended up picking me up and cutting into my body
>he wraps me up after doing this and hands me over to someone who me at the time I had no idea who they were
>ever since that day it's been hell
>>
>>17633301
>7 years old
stopped reading, why is this trash allowed?
>>
>>17633912
no need to be a dick
>>
>>17633918
I bet you want some hard dick
>>
File: 1461400491023.jpg (140 KB, 786x1017) Image search: [Google]
1461400491023.jpg
140 KB, 786x1017
Cleaning up house
Go to grab dustpan on floor
Just within reach and its like someone kicked away at the last second.
To tired to care.
Grab and finish cleaning.
About to go to bathroom when door flies open and gashes me above the eye as i leaned in to grab the handle.
Decent amount of blood but try and get to bathroom sink.
Door is now closed and locked
Walk towards kitchen to clean face.
Freeze as i notice something on my ceiling.
Holy fuck its my dead uncle.
Used to molest me when i was little.
Says im always watching dont get comfortable.
Pass out from fear.
Wake up and house is a wreck. Parents thought i was drunk.
Never told them about incident or uncle.
>>
I've cleaned this floor a billion times. And god damn a spot already showed up.

unless you want to talk about constant heartburn, throwing up all the time and not eating.
>>
>>17633301
>someone bangs on door
>hide in closet for three hours
Her fuck buddy came over and fucked the shit out of your mom and left when the rain was gone.
>>
>>17633988
and every day I wake up some crazy shit is happening. And have to go to the doctor. And I never get a day off.
>>
>>17634029
but eh I don't give a shit. lol
>>
and every day someone is dying. And I might not mind dying to get away from this shit. But I guess it's not that bad. lol
>>
>>17634011
kek

> terrified little boy hidden in bathtub while horny mom gets a severe doggystyle pounding in front of the rainy window
>>
>>17633903
I get it
>>
>>17633903
what
>>
at some point became "normal", but in my old house once in a while you could heard something like someone dragging really heavy furniture downstairs. but the house was one floor. no basement. the neighbors heard it too. they usually complained about it. we never figured out what it was. eventually we moved from there.
some people said one of the neighbors was a witch. her age didn't make sense
>>
>>17634386
Maybe they were building a basement?
>NAH SHE A WITCH
>>
>>17633912
Boo hoo faggot
>>
>>17633424
I assumed he meant stuff blowing around in the storm
>>
>>17633301
I have had two ghost like things happen to me in my life time

1 of 2
>reading book late at night
>hear a loud screeching scream like noise
>lasts a couple of seconds
>sounds like it is directly across from me
>scares me a lot
>it stops
>I haven't heard anything like it before or since that night

2 of 2

>around midnight
>walk to kitchen
>walk past bathroom
>hear someone walking behind me
>turn around
>see the back of someones foot enter the bathroom
>door doesn't close
>walk over
>nobody in the room
>walk the same way past that spot over and over again to see if it was an optical illusion of some kind
>can not repeat the same results
>It freaks me out every time I think about it
>>
Okay, to other people, this probably isn't very snoopy... but given the circumstances, that day snooped the hell outta me.

>be last week
>be me
>washed clothes, now drying them
>waiting.jpeg
>pass the time by reading
>from the corner of my eye, I see someone walking from the hall (where our washer and dryer is) into the dining room
>first thought that pops into my head was "What's ma doing up and trying to do my clothes?"

Back track 7 and a half months ago
>be me
>took care of mother for 6 years after she was diagnosed with a rare form of MS called "stiff person syndrome"
>be in hospital
>never leave mother's side
>be in hospice
>mother had a sudden massive gushing brain hemorrhage
>be me holding my brain dead mother
>holds her until her body dies
>mother is dead

Back to the now
>realizes
>ohshit.gif
>slowly looks up
>sees movement behind the chair she always sat it
>like transparent movement
>clothes buzz that they are done drying
>let's forget that happened

Fast forward ten minutes
>be me
>be in room folding clothes
>gotta pee
>has own bathroom attached to bedroom
>just walks into bathroom, barely passing the threshold
>loudthud.mp3
>oh shit my phone fell
>turns around and goes back into room
>my mom's wallet is in the middle of the room with half of the contents scattered around it
Since my mom went into the hospital and after her passing, I've kept her wallet. I made it all nice and neat, putting things back where they belonged after I made a mess of it looking for important things in a tizzy. I have it in my windowsill. To put things into perspective, my windowsill is big enough to put my jewelry box and candles in - so it couldn't just fall off or I bumped into it. And if it could fall... it wouldn't be in the middle of the room.
>blink
>try not to pee self
>look closer at wallet
>look towards the direction of her room
>"Ma, you're freaking me out a bit. If you could stop... that'd be great."
>>
>>17635374

>be next morning
>tells dad about what happened
>tells me that he frequently hears noises from her room
>tells me that he's heard a loud crash where when he checked, something had fallen into the floor
>tells me that his mind is playing tricks on him
>but
>I'm weary about things.
>ma
>ma, no
>ma, stahp
>>
>>17635374
>snoopy
y tho
>>
>>17635160
i can relate to your story anon instead that u heard a horse whining right next to my bed, like a small horse almost like a real toy horse idk how to explain it but i freaked out
>>
>>17634989
two unrelated things, i just remembered about that.
people don't build houses that way there anon, we don't have basements. the neighbors knew about the sounds, they complained about it cause it didn't let them sleep. several times.
obout the said witch, i don't know much, just how old apparently she is. one of the neighbors said me once she was already an old lady when she came to live there, when he was pregnant. she's 70 something. everyone said things like that
>>
>>17635079
Ur gayer than carlton banks shut the hell up u stooge
>>
Lived in a house number 13 growing up
Had a sign on the outside which translated "sanction for jews" before me or my sister were born my parents would hear banging on bedroom door at night, cold spots odd smells.

My sister was born then me 2 years later, my sister used to sit up speaking to the "girl at the end of her bed" which freaked everyone out.
Odd things happened like parents asleep woken up to someone hammering on their bedroom door my dad checks and house is empty. My uncle who is staying at the time who they thought it was is out.

As we got older more stuff happened like you know the sound of the floorboards in your house and the stairs - you can tell where someone is walking- I'm sat downstairs prob around 13 and both me my mum eating breakfast hear my sister get up walk across her room above us and start to walk downstairs, we can see the stairs from where we are and no one comes. We both go up stairs and sister is fast asleep in bed.

Fast forward to me 16 sister 18 sister has baby, we live in same house, loads of spooky noises etc then one day when baby is asleep in cot upstairs (too young to climb, roll etc) we hear a big bang from downstairs all run upstairs quickly to into the room where the cot is empty and the bay is fast asleep in the floor with a clothes maiden leaning over her resting on the cot (that was the bang) no explanation ever found.

Our house was featured in a local ghost book by an author known in the area and years later I worked with a girl from Australia who's family had moved to the UK when swapping stories she told me how her house was haunted and her two German she pads wouldn't go into the back bedroom when she said her house was featured in a ghost book we realised they had moved into our old house and the back bedroom was my sisters old room.

Still remember it and still can't explain things that happened in the house. Thanks for reading
>>
>>17633301
lol the whore fucked with the neighborhood hobo while you was hiding in the closetttttt kek
>>
>>17633903
What is joke?
>>
>>17635551
>Our house was featured in a local ghost book by an author known in the area and years later I worked with a girl from Australia who's family had moved to the UK when swapping stories she told me how her house was haunted and her two German she pads wouldn't go into the back bedroom when she said her house was featured in a ghost book we realised they had moved into our old house and the back bedroom was my sisters old room.
That is so fucking cool.
>>
Here's my latest:
>be me
>move into new place
>let cat out
>waddle over to chair and sit
>feel cat brush against my legs
A few days later..
>sitting in chair
>cat on couch
>feel brushing against legs again
>verify cat hasn't moved
Days later..
>be in bed ready to nap
>cat jumps on bed
>verify with wife cat's been out for a while
A couple of weeks later...
>be wife
>"Anon, I think there's something here"
>Why?
>"I keep feeling the cat jumping on the couch and there damned well isn't anything there"
>Yeah. I've been feeling it too.
Nothing happens for a year
>ghost cat starts jumping on bed again

No big deal. Kinda neat that it's an animal we're experiencing this time.
>>
Happened a couple of years ago. Actually now that I piece it together it kinda bothers me.

>asleep on a school night
>have some weird dream where I'm standing inside a cabin of some kind
>there's another girl there
>pretty short, blond hair, kinda cute
>suddenly we're chased out of the house by a random person
>chased through a store, then out into a cemetery
>girl says 'promise me you'll never leave' or something
>say of course not
>gurl vanishes

Fast forward a couple of years
>playing an MMO
>start talking about something that happened near me

We were actually discussing the Greensburg Six. Six people kidnapped a mentally retarded girl, did horrible things to her, then stuffed her body in a trash can. I went to school with the youngest girl.

>one person says 'yeah that happened close to me'
>start talking with this girl
>start flirting with her, eventually agree to meet up IRL
>meet up with her in nearby mall

I swear to god, this was the exact girl from my dream. Same face, same height, same voice. Only difference was her hair. She dyed it light brown.
>>
>>17635676
Hi new friend. Talk about coincidences.

>the Greensburg Six
My kids went to school near that apartment.

Horrific crime.
>>
>>17635641
Tell me about it it made our weird house even weirder of all the places this family could move around the area and they had similar experiences.
>>
>>17635676
>hanging out with her, discussing different things
>go out to lunch, have a decent time
>head over to the book store because she wants to look for something
>looking at different fantasy novels
>she comes back with a novel on satanism, asks if I'd get it for her
>because 'She didn't have that one'
>okaaaaay then....
>laugh it off
>she puts it back and we continue on

A couple of weeks later I asked her about it.

>hey what was that all about?
>"oh yeah, I thought you knew"
>knew what?
>"I'm a satanist. I practice witchcraft."
>okaaaay then...
>laugh it off
>ok but seriously
>'no I am serious'
>end up getting a bit distant
>try talking to her but things go wrong
>end up slipping into a bout of depression after a family member dies out of the blue
>she breaks up with me
>>
To clarify:
I just posted the ghost cat story above yours 12 seconds earlier.
>>
>>17635683
Yeah no that story was fucked. I think the girls name was Angela? Glasses and red-ish hair.
>>
>>17635688
Did you and your co-worker have anything else strangely in common?

I think sometimes people unusually drift together.
I worked with a girl about 500 miles from my home town who (unbeknownst to me) dated my little brother years ago.
Of all the jobs and all the people in all that space we worked together.
>>
>>17635700
Jennifer Lee Daugherty was the victim. Brown hair, wonky eye.
Angela Marinucci was the red headed, glasses wearing murderer. Well one of them.
>>
>>17635722
Not that I can remember other than strangle her family was the same age as ours parents similar age and her brother was my age while she was my sisters.

The end of our street including our house and a few neighbours house were built on land someone found old plans for that it was a children's home, which may explain the girl my sister used to speak to.

Also I've just remembered me and my sister were walking close by to our house with our dad and we came across a guy dressed as a clown sat on a wall upset, our dad asked him what was wrong - I can't remember what he said but our dad handed him a £5 note. Years later when me and my sister recalled this my dad denied all knowledge and said we must of dreamt it. Not like he'd forgotten or was lying he genuinely said it never happened.
>>
>>17635735
Thank you. Angela is the one I went to school with. Spoke with her once or twice, but she was a real bitch.
>>
>>17635739
>her family was the same age as ours parents similar age and her brother was my age while she was my sisters.
Close enough for me.

> he genuinely said it never happened
Glitch in the matrix, maybe?
>>
>>17635741
>she was a real bitch
She's paying for that now.

You kinda tie into my other post about people drifting together.
The cat story was the 1st post I made here. Actually it was the 1st time I read this board too.
And within 12 seconds you posted about a rinky dink town I raised my kids in.

>cool beans
>>
>>17635693
Die out of the blue, heh I don't think so son. She used you to sacrifice some family member
>>
File: 1455842348113.gif (2 MB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
1455842348113.gif
2 MB, 250x188
>>17635693
>"I'm a satanist. I practice witchcraft."
>>
>>17635781
Yeah as though we moved out and mirror image moved in.

Yeah could well be as we possibly can't have the same dream and can both vividly remember the exact spot where it happened.

I also remember I went on holiday to Greece when I was around 17 I'd never been to the place, we went on a day/boat trip to a small island called 'antipaxos' if I remember rightly.

We were walking down a street and I suddenly had the thought I'd been here before in my childhood, walking along a street I was that sure I said to the people I was with that at the end of the street was a small pebble beach and the beach wall smelt like old toilets. We walked down the street and low and behold there was a all pebble beach, we went down the steps onto the beach and there were two old iron gates to old disused toilets which smelt like piss, everyone I was with was sure I was lying and had been there previously but I swear I'd never and would not know any of the details I gave. Maybe I'm strange haha
>>
>>17635798
Yeah. Greensburg is kind of a rinky dink town. i considered leaving for a while but I still think ill miss this place.
>>
>>17635831
Yo I'm just saying what she said.
>>
>>17633970
For real?
>>
>>17635839
i would've been so pissed about it, did you fuck anon?
>>
>>17633970
how did he look on the ceiling?
>>
>>17635851
Nope.
>>
>>17635835
>Maybe I'm strange
Or more in touch with whatever "it" is.
I remember having a dream about the Shuttle blowing up. It was so real that when it did happen I was stunned that it was a 1st for everyone else.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to dying to see if I can finally make any sense of some things. If not, eh... we're all gonna go in the end regardless.
>>
>>17635867
Be interesting to see what happens at least haha make sense of all the strange moments or things that have happened.
>>
>>17635836
It's got it's good points. Like Jioio's pizza. And you can spit and hit Twin Lakes - my fave still.

Can't say I miss those damned hills, tho.
>>
>>17633856
>>17633877

mind sharing the College name?
>>
File: Supa Scared.jpg (44 KB, 357x370) Image search: [Google]
Supa Scared.jpg
44 KB, 357x370
So I had my share of spoopy stories, so here's one.
A little context before the actual story. Every year, for christmas and new year's my family would meet in my grandparents house. We all knew it had ghosts and everyone had had some sort of experience whilst in my grandparent's house, but most of the time not much happened. To the story now.
>be me
>casually sleeping with my brothers in the 2nd story of the house
>I hear some footsteps, just ignore them
>hear the footsteps coming up the stairs
>dismiss it as my cousin just messing around
>footsteps come into the room
>mfw I saw no one
>try to go to sleep
>hear footsteps go down the stairs, then back up at an increased rate
>whattheactualfuck.png
>hear footsteps go quickly downstairs
>actually hear fucking cooking pans being banged in the kitchen
>holyfuck.gif
>keep my eyes closed and remain still
>footsteps run up again
>hear the footsteps move in and out of the room
>fuckingnope.rar
>keep my eyes closed as the sound of the footsteps continue for 15 mins
>barely got any sleep
>next day we all were somewhat silent
>my family only talked about the incident sparingly after about two weeks
This was one of the spoopiest things I've experienced so far
>>
>>17635582
C-section
Took me a while
>>
bomp
>>
>>17633970
Fake and gay. Disliked.
>>
>>17633912
I skip anything that is age < 15
>>
I hope you guys know that these hallucinations only lead to the sanitarium. I love you all, but somewhere down the road, you'll flip from sane to insane.
>>
>>17635476
Strangely enough I was also in bed when it happened.
>>
File: FullSizeRender1.jpg (56 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeRender1.jpg
56 KB, 1600x1200
>>17635854
All see through and ina squat like position
Half his face was gone because he commited suicide via shotgun. But that fucking smile....the same smile he gave me when not to tell anyone...im still bitter at the fact he did himself in . feel like he cheated punishment
>>
>>17633903
Youre some vegetable im guessing
>>
I posted this in a thread a few days ago

>12 years old
>lived in a building at the time
>one day the land line phone rings in the middle of the day
>nothing special
>answer it
>someone is just breathing in the phone
>"whos this?" "Hello" etc
>no response
>30 secods later i hang up
Btw these were those old phones with wires, no caller id
>tell family what just happened
>they tell me someone is just messin
>next day someone Phone rings again and i pick up
>breathing again
>hang up
>this becomes a daily thing
>i stop answering the land line all together
>no one else in my family had this happen to them
>only when i answer
>months pass by and no incident occured
>start picking up the land line again
>one day in 3 am the phone starts ringing
>no one is answering so i get up since someone is really persistant
>i answer and its the breathing again
>im too shocked to hang up
>breathing getting louder and faster
>all of a sudden it screams like hell
>i drop the phone and hear that th screams are coming from WITHIN the building
>start crying like a little girl and call for my parents
>never got so scared and frightened in my entire life
I stopped answering the land line since then and its been 10 years since i picked up a house phone
>>
Have a spoopy story about my sisters past life if anyone is interested.
>>
>be me, less than 4 years old, I don't know
>dream of my house, all my family members in it
>all my family members were dead, laying on the floor or in chairs
>each of the bodies had black holes bored into their skulls

another dream

>be me, also less than four
>be dreaming of a dungeon with no doors, or escape abilities
>the walls were curved, repetitive, and the rooms were dark
>the floor was brimstone
>the dream seemed like an eternity
>still remember these dreams to this day (I am 27 now)

life experience

>be me, age 16
>live in a two-story house in a relatively new neighborhood
>be insomniac
>one night I went to turn off my light, and just ended up staring at my bed with my finger on the light switch
>come to, realize I had been standing there staring
>look at the clock, a whole hour had passed where I did not move or notice the passage of time

same house
>be me again
>girlfriend went into bathroom
>commercials on tv
>say to the house "If there is something in this house, show me"
>houseplant on the other side of the table begins shaking frantically without cause or reason

>same house, be me as usual
>walk downstairs
>see sister
>she is staring out the front window
>I ask her what time it is
>she replies "It's 9:45pm"
>look at clock
>it's 11:13pm

>be me, same house, blah blah blah
>get home after school and nobody is home
>lights are on in every room in the house
>it is customary to leave the lights off when nobody is in a room
>turn off all the lights in the house I am not using
>hear a BOOM on the other side of the wall while taking a piss
>walk outside the bathroom as every light is on in the house again, nobody is home.
>>
>>17637900
Pretty sure he was describing human birth lmao
>>
>Be me, 14-16 something years old
>Discussing heavy metal bands with gf
>Start talking about DIO
>I say, as a joke, that Ronnie James Dio is getting pretty old and will probably die soon
Fast forward a few hours
>That night, I dreamed that it was all over the news that Ronnie James Dio died
>Next day my gf tells me at school that he actually died

True story
>>
>Be 10
>Live in the country
>Get cool walkie-talkies for my birthday
>Me and cousin, who is 8, do dumb spy shit with them outside all day into the night
>Go into cornfield at night to do 'spy vs spy'
>use walkie-talkies about an hour into the night
>basically pitchblack and silent beyond hearing my cousin move through the cornfield away from me
>radio crackles
>voice I don't recognize beings to talk on walkie talkie
>starts to tell us to come outside the cornfield and to the roadside
>tells us he has cool 'spy gear' he wants to show us that we can use
>cousin wants to go and i beg him not to
>hear my cousin move through the cornfield towards the road
>fucking rush to grab him
>force my cousin to go the opposite way towards our house
>person on walkie talkie keeps telling us to come to the truck on the road to play with real spy stuff
>>
>>17638030

It's your fault he died, you faggot. WHY'D YOU HAVE TO GO AND DO THAT, HUH?
>>
>>17638035
Maybe I should get myself a girlfriend again and tell her that Justin Bieber might die soon, you think it will work?
>>
>>17638038

You probably only get the one.
>>
>>17638031
Oh shit. The spy van is ready for some fun.
>>
File: tumblr_myrommZdlR1r2g7mto1_500.jpg (27 KB, 500x359) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_myrommZdlR1r2g7mto1_500.jpg
27 KB, 500x359
i had a fuckin toilet ghost once, not even kidding
>be 16, living with parents in their country house
>it's very early in the morning
>walk towards the bathroom
>the bathroom door has a lil gap and i see a tall shadow standing in front of the toilet
>think it's my dad bc he's tall as hell while my bros are short af
>walk around house, see everyone is asleep
>walk by dad's room, see dad is asleep
>whatthefuck.gif
>go back to the bathroom, look though the gap and no one is there
>couldn't be anyone else because the house is smol and i would've heard walking
>ask dad about it later n he said it wasn't him
>mfw i have a fuckin toilet ghost

i have another story incoming soon but that one's actually serious
>>
>>17635674
you waddle?
>>
File: 9095128.jpg (5 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
9095128.jpg
5 KB, 184x184
ok so here's the other one

>same shit house, same shit year
>be online at 3am in the summer bc i got no life
>the house is in the middle of the forest so it's pitch black outside
>be sitting on couch, my back to the windows
>we have no curtains bc we're stupid
>suddenly see the lights turn on outside, the ones that turn on when there's movement
>ignore it, dis a forest, there be animals
>hear the main door handle move
>realize that my dumbfuck family never fuckin locks their door
>too terrified to move, keep hearing the door handle move rapidly time to time
>wake mom up and she says its the neighbor's dogs n just goes back 2 sleep
>what.png
>the door handle movement stops for an hour
>calm down but then hear steps behind me, right at the windows
>get shivers all over me
>turn around slowly, see only my reflection
>be staring at the darkness like a dumbass for a few minutes
>get surprised by the door handle again
>time to get my shit together.org
>walk (crawl) to the entrance room where the walls are covered in fucking windows
>turn on light and all i see outside is darkness
>stand on the doorway for a sec, terrified, ready to piss my fuckin pants
>run and lock the door and get the fuck out of there
>it's quiet again besides the light outside going on every once in a while
>be a pissbaby and not even look that way
>hear the door handle move a bit again
>thought whatever it was gave up, guess it fuckin realized the door is locked
>heard movement behind me, like it was right against the glass
>fetalposition.png
>moved out of that shit house 3 years ago
>my senpai still not locking the door
>mfw @ whatever the fuck twas that night
>>
>>17637895
Is that a picture of you smoking a cock, you fucking faggot?
>>
>>17638271
Got enough honesty in me to say I'm overweight.

How about yourself?
>>
hes being born
>>
>>17637913
no one here is interested at all. i bet /tv/ would salivate over it doe
>>
>>17637911
I got goosebumps just imagining the scream.
>>
>>17638030
DIOOOOOOO
>>
not really a very scary story but its the only ghost story i have.
>so a bit of back story
>i am very phasmophobic
>i pretty much just freak the fuck out completely irrationally at the suggestion of a ghost
>i will not go near places that are supposed to be haunted at all

okay now for the story
>i got my first job it was a shitty call center job
>the office staff there keep talking about spooky goings on in the office
>its all basic stuff like pieces of work going missing things moving around on there own when nones around
>i dont listen to them and ignore them mostly
>pretty sure allot of them are just making stuff up
>its a well lit office in the middle of the day with allot of people around so i wasnt freaking out about it
>sometimes when i am in the staff room alone i get paranoid and have to leave
>everything was golden till a few months passed and i was put on the night shift
>oh the dreaded night shift
>>
>>17638699
>i am pretty sure the guys on the night shift were trying to scare me on my first night
>telling me all kinds of stories of seeing hand prints on the windows.
>seeing shadowy figures in the hallways
>i am 100% certain they are full of shit
>but my brain is full of irrationality and shit
>this whole ghost thing isnt helped by the hall light which keeps flipping on randomly through out the night
>the things on a motion sensor that must have been on the fritz
>or the office had rats or something setting it off.
>but the first night passed uneventfully
>so flash forward a few weeks
>at this point i am comfortable being on the night shift with a couple of the other guys
>this night was different though i got a text off my manager saying i would be manning the phones alone tonight
>there is usually at least 2 of us in the office over night
>the other guy who was on shift had called in sick so i was doing the phones alone
>being just out of the training phase of my work i was keen to prove myself alone
>the thoughts of the ghost was completely out of my head
>>
>>17638702
>i turn up before the late evening staff leave
>as soon as they leave all of the thoughts of the ghost come back to me
>i get to like an hour into the shift sat alone in the office in dead silence apart from the occasional call
>i am twitching at every sound slowly getting more and more anxious
>then out of the corner of my eye i see the hallway light flash on
>i swear i see a shadow in the hallway
>at this point all my rational thought is out of the window
>i stand to run as i see the shadow
>i have a wheely office chair and when i try run and stand the chair flys away from me causing me to fall forward into my desk
>i knock over the monitor and the keyboard got dragged onto the floor
>my nope response is not stopped by the head injury and i stand up turn around and run straight into the desk behind me
>this knocks over a bunch of monitors and scatters more office chairs.
> i then manage to run into and knock over a filing to block the path of a ghost
>not sure why i did this it made sense at the time
>so at this point the next thing i know i have run at least 500m away from the office
>at this point i have stopped running and am looking back at the office but i am still terrified
>i try work up the confidence to go back inside
>every time i get closer to the door i look into the black hallway through the window and i start to nope all over again
>at this point i justify it to myself as this job isnt worth being murdered by a ghost
>so i just drive home
>leaving the office unlocked, the phones ringing and my mobile at my desk but at least a ghost didnt kill me
>>
>>17638707
so the next day when i got to work i got called into managers office. he tells me the people coming in for the day shift in the morning found the door unlocked, the office empty and with stuff scattered everywhere. so at this point my genius plan was to tell him the ghost threw the stuff around the room and when that happened i ran. but then he showed me the video off the security cameras of me freaking the fuck out knocking over everything and running away. apparently a ghost isnt a valid excuse for destroying your office then running away. needless to say i was fired. also i saw no ghost in the security footage.
>>
>>17638709
i still tell people it was the ghost who destroyed the office
>>
>>17638710
Lol awesome
>>
>>17633903
>the birth of a faggot
>>
>>17633424
Go be a faggot somewhere else you cum guzzling piece of human garbage.
>>
>>17638702
>>17638707
TL; DR
Sperg sees own shadow while working night shift, proceeds to trash own office while freaking out, then gets fired. Good job faggot
>>
>>17633301
>napping on my couch after a fun weekend
>actually playing hooky from work as I can work from home
>sleepy because I had been partying/drinking all weekend
>TV on, laying on my back
>wake up
>woman who looks like death is floating over me
>see TV flickering out of the corner of my eye
>hear nothing
>cant move
>woman reaches down and touches my chest
>I cant move, even though I am trying to with all my might
>I start to scream at her
>I hear nothing
>Only my weak ability to gasp at air even though I have never tried to be louder
>I still cant move under my own power
>But I feel like I am moving
>Not in a normal human way, but like a jackhammer is pounding on my chest
>vibrations get more intense
>wonder if there is an earthquake
>I scream, move you fucker, goddammit move.
>try to punch feminine death who is on me
>hand raises, about as slowly as humanly possible
>snap back and sit up
>realize I am sitting on my couch and everything is normal
>TV had the volume on the whole time even though I couldn't hear it

In retrospect, it was probably sleep paralysis. The vibrations still make me wonder if I had a seizure, but I have never heard anyone else describe one like that. Anyways it scared the shit out of me.
>>
>>17635551
>German she pads
>>
File: 1461871281852.jpg (406 KB, 1500x1395) Image search: [Google]
1461871281852.jpg
406 KB, 1500x1395
>>17638710
>>17638728
>>
My grandmother was a devout Catholic, and when she passed away, I had difficulties visiting her house because as I slept I kept feeling someone touch my hair, footsteps toward the couch where I slept, and what sounded like groups of people praying or chanting. All of it stopped whenever I opened my eyes. Others said they would hear the praying coming from her room, or hear conversations coming from there before she had died, but while she was unconscious.
>>
>>17635384

niMa plz
>>
>>17637911
Why didn't you leave the hell out of there?
>>
>accidently destroy a bible

>bad things start happening

>first few days I got violently sick and freezing cold

>once I got better I come home to my apartment and find all the drawers open and knives stuck in the ceiling
>I call police and they find no signs of entry at all and think I am BS'ing them

>that night I hear rustling inside my safe
>my dog ends up screeching all night and scratching at the door
>when I finally get to bed i am awakened by every light in the house being turned on

>i eventually get a wooden cross for my door and a new bible and shit returns to normal

>despite this happening I still consider myself just superstitious and not religious
>>
This is the only time something unsettling has happended to me, not sure if it was actually a ghost or something though

>15 years old (I'm 19 now)
>7 am
>just sitting in my room playing video games
>me, my sister and my two dogs are the only ones home
>dogs are sleeping with her in her room
>see a shadow in the corner of my eye walk past my door
>floor and stairs creak as if somebody actually walked by and down the stairs
>just figure it was my dog or sister
>no one ever comes back up the stairs
>sister wakes up an hour later with both dogs following her
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (34 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
34 KB, 480x360
>>17633301
I experienced sleep paralysis once.

I saw a thin, tall silhouette of a man looking over me on my bed.

I couldn't move or scream so i just close my eyes hoping it wouldn't notice that I saw it.
>>
>>17633301
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbFACy2mna8
>>
>work on 5th floor in a lab back in uni
>women and men's bathrooms alternate on each floor
>it's 6ish on a Friday just finished have to piss bad
>Go to 6th floor, lights off make b line to bathroom
>Some guy walks out of lab in front of me making b line the bathroom as well
>he barely beats me and slams door in my face
>I call him an asshole before going in
>lights off in bathroom. It's pitch black.
>I turn on the lights and the bathroom is empty and there is nowhere to hide
> I have to piss bad say fuck it do it anyway
> keep looking behind my back but nothing happens
>I start exclusively using the 4th floor bathroom
>>
>>17633903
It's birth. C-section maybe.
>>
> get asked to house set with a bro
>family were house setting for own three businesses
>have to gather and drop off money each day to the businesses
>days are boring we most just lounge around shitposting, drinking, and watching sport center two or three times
>one night friend wakes me up
>a car is parked at the end of the driveway and someone is pointing flashlight at house
>eventually person gets in car and leaves
>next couple days nothing happens
>go to get money from businesses one night
>getting money from second store
>car pulls up
>friend tells me its probably a drunk wanting late night food
>hear friend starting losing his shit
>man standing at front door with one of those huge security flashlights and a cow/horse pelvis covering his face
> call the cops
> he eventually gets in his car and leaves
>have to show cops tape for them to believe us
>>
>~5th grade
>live with grandma and my mom
>we have retro lamps that turn on when you touch the base
>they occasionally turn themselves on but my grandma insisted it was 'static electricity' from storms (it wasn't even stormy the majority of the time)
>friend is spending the night
>we lay down in bed in our sunroom, which had a desktop and my moms laptop
>light turns on
>i go to turn it off and as i touch it the desktop wakes up
>as soon as i touch the mouse to put it to sleep my moms laptop wakes up
My friend noped out of there

>Around 10th or 11th grade
>Had to get up early one Saturday morning for work (it was still dark out)
>If I had to get up early, my grandma would wake up first and wake me and make me a little breakfast while I was showering
>Anytime I have to wake up at a specific time, no matter how early, I wake up at least a few minutes before and just lie in bed
>Laying in bed and I hear my grandma getting up to come wake me
>Her room is at the end of the hall and mine was on the other end. Adjacent to my door is the opening to reach the rest of the house
>I see her walk towards my room
>She has a shadow behind her (really just a blurry black human figure) even though its dark but since I was half asleep I didn't think about it
>As she reaches my door she stops, and the figure turns left and keeps moving
Sounds similar to sleep paralysis but I don't recall being unable to move or feeling anything weird. This next story is the ghost being benevolent.

>Same age as before
>I sleep with a retainer and somehow it managed to fall out of my mouth at night
>I searched all over my room but couldn't find it as it is clear
>I leave for school with my bed unmade. My grandma is a neat freak so if i don't make it she will.
>I come home to find my retainer on top and in the middle of my made bed
>I ask my grandma where she found my retainer as I told her I lost it in the morning
>She says she hasn't seen it all day
>Someone or something besides my family put it there
>>
>>17638030
How does it feel to commit deicide? Asshole.
>>
>>17638030
WRYYYYYYY
>>
>>17640324
Fake and gay. Fuck off, christcuck shill.
>>
>>17640360
I did once too, with the Jim Carrey grinch when that fucking movie came out, I was four.
>>
Not sure how spoopy this is, but I heard Modern Love on the radio the day David Bowie died, bout ten-twelve hours before. It's my favorite song of his.
>>
I hallucinate for up to ten seconds after i wake up. Usually people standing in the corner staring at me, or floating heads. Never any movement, just stationary visuals. I wake up and stare at them and they slowly fade away. Took some getting used to. Woke up to some old dame lying beside me in bed. Then i realised it was the wife! But seriously, she was out of the bed at the time.
>>
>>17635374
>snooped
Did he smoke you out?
>>
>>17637911
It's also been 10 years since I've answered a house phone. But that's because I live in 2016 and have a cell phone.
>>
>>17640507
That doesn't sound benevolent at all
>>
>>17635160
Congrats, you heard a banshee in teh first one.
>>
>>17640603
keks
>>
>>17637911
>someone was calling you from inside the house
>a family member messing with you
>>
File: 6thgradespook.jpg (102 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
6thgradespook.jpg
102 KB, 720x960
>6th grade camp
>35.2846974, -120.8793471
>got a cabin with my best friend
>me and him shooting then shit all night
>have to use the bathroom
>me and my friend dont want to get up alone so wake up another kid
>kid 2 is on second bunk
>kid 2s eyes snap open and he jumps out of bed
>hits the floor and just starts sprinting out of the cabin
>we chase him towards the bathroom panicking like little kids do
>he is about half way to bathroom, stops and just collapses
>he is dead asleep
>we wake him up and he gets mad
>he walks back to the cabin
>me and friend say fuck it and use the bathroom
>we finish and head back towards cabin
>shitty little kids we start to walk around around with our flashlights and wonder off a bit
>get near small pond
>hold flash light up to it
>see pic related
>about 30 feet away
>white, shiny skin, about 6 feet tall, very slim
>it didnt come at us it just stood there staring, our flashlights lighting up its eyes
>we freaked out and rand back to the cabin
>woke up my dad who was a chaperon at the time
>he alerts all the adults and they freak out thinking some guy was on campus
>go to bed and forget about it
>nothing ever else weird has happend to me
>only now relies how weird and scary that was
>i can still see the image of it too this day in my head

never thought to look into it till now.
my friend remembers it all as well but we dont talk anymore
>>
File: rough map.png (94 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
rough map.png
94 KB, 720x720
>summer vacation
>I must have been in middle school cause thats when we moved into our new house
>houses last owner was an old single man who died of oldness or some shit
>doesnt feel haunted or anything
>we will assume it was my first summer there
>both parents work and little sister is young so she is at a day care center
>completely alone in house during the days
>Normal sort of day.
>wake up, eat breakfast, sitting on the couch in the living room
>chillin in my jim jams watching spongebob or some shit
>big empty house with high ceilings so sound carries and echos
>couch faces away from kitchen
>pic related - i drew a crude map of the way shits set up
>everything is calm and dandy
>thatwontfuckinglast.spoop
>blender turns on of its own accord
>shit is the loudest roar of machine ive ever heard
>broke the silence like thor's fucking hammer breaks bones
>i freak out
>flail limbs and sprint into the kitchen
>rip the cord out of the wall and the machine slowly dies
>my heart is a steam hammer in my chest
>look around
>there is nothing around. All the knives around it are sheathed, nothing fell on the button.
>I am beyond terrified
>do you know how hard you have to push a button on a blender?
>hard enough that something bumping it wouldnt even set it off for safety reasons
>(so if youre cleaning it and you accidentally bump a button your hand isnt forfeit.)
>It wouldnt have scared me so much if it wasnt so loud probably
>spend rest of the day in room
>parents come home
>act like nothing happened
>havent told anyone. Nothing has happened since.
>who was blender
>>
>>17640738
Was a button pushed down?
>>
>>17640773
Also are you girl?
>>
>>17640773
I dont know. when you unplug it, the buttons reset. I didnt see if there was or not i was just too busy being terrified.
>>
>>17640776
tf why?
>>
>>17640788
Just how the green text is written, and the handwriting on the image, makes me lean more towards you being female.
Just wondering if I was correct
>>
>>17640796
this
dudes cant write for shit
>>
>>17640796
yeah i am. i didnt know feminine handwriting was a thing.
>>
>>17638031
That's fukken weird
>>
>>17640828
Your handwriting overall is feminine but what really stands out is the K and the T.
When women write they usually do it in a very "carefree" way.

You do your Ks like an I with a C pressed against it, and you didn't connect the top part of the T. 99% of the time only women write like that
>>
>>17640874
hmm.. 4chan taught me something. thanks anon
>>
>>17633424
I appreciated your insight.
>>
>>17640899
Np :)
>>
>>17640324
Funny I burned a bible nothing happened to me, I guess you have to be retarded for this to work.
>>
I experienced my first sleep paralysis/lucid dream idk what to call it but it was very strange. In the dream everything looked like it was in a very dark grey scale. I'm suddenly on the side of my bed and I can see myself sleeping. I'm under the covers completely and as I look closer I see there's something else next to me. I start getting a huge sense of fear. I get closer to the bed and throw myself on top of whatever was next to me in order to imobalize it because I knew it wanted to hurt me. Not really sleep paralysis but the fear and the unknown thing in my dream made me believe it was.
>>
>>17633424
You don't even know what inanimate means you fucking retard.
>>
>>17638301
To be fair that's probably about the size of your cock.
>>
>>17635831
>muh wicca, muh white magic
Plenty of people call themselves satanic witches.
>>
>>17633301
I had something kind of similar happen to me.
Context: I was living in a trailer with my dad and 3 siblings. The trailer was near the back of the trailer park on a dead end street and right next to the woods.

>be about 12
>it's about 8 or 9 pm. me and my siblings chilling home alone watching tv
>the streetlight is always turning off cuz this neighborhood kinda sucks.
>we forgot to turn on the porch light, so it's pitch black out there
>brother is the oldest, so he decides its time for bed and turns tv off
>we hear someone storm up the rickety steps to the front door and start banging on the screen door.
>we all panic, but we were sorta trained for this
>we duck low and make our way to the kitchen to hide behind the large table. We all grab knives.
>we wait there as whoever is out there savages our screen door.
>they finally rip the screen door open and start banging on the front door
>I hear the distinctive sound of my dad's motorcycle coming down the road
>there's two windows facing the front yard next to the door
>when my dad pulls up, light shines through onto the wall behind us and the banging immediately stops
>the way he pulled in should have shone the light on the attacker, but there was no shadow
>we wait in silence, expecting to hear a scuffle
>dad kills the motor, walks up the stairs and opens the door.
>he even has a bit of trouble opening the screen door because it sticks sometimes.
>my brother looks out to make sure its dad. it is
>we all come out and run to him.
>he's confused as to why we're so freaked out and we tell him what happened
>he says he didn't see anyone and the screen door was closed when he pulled up.
>>
>>17638250
Damnit pajeet
>>
>>17641882
Is there any particular reason for you to just bum around shit talking strangers on 4chan? I'm just sharing an experience.
>>
When I was living in the city I used to always see the same shadow figure. He or it would always walk into my and usually watch me from about 3 feet away. What was unusual is that he wasn't quite whispy or wavey but rather his whole body or form was vibrating very fast. It had clearly defined legs, arms, head, and torso, but but I could never see any features such as fingers or facial features. Sometimes it would move around and lean against the wall or door, other times it would shake violently and move it's arms and body in weird unnatural motions. The weird part was some nights I could hear it walking up the stairs and walk to me only for it to just look at me while shaking always just watching and shaking. After I moved to a new house I never saw anything like this again.
>>
>>17635674
I have a ghost cay story too :)

> Have 2 cats growing up
>Be.. 13 maybe
> One stupidass cat eats some shit in the backyard
> Dies a slow, painful death in parents bathroom
> I'm tasked with watching this thing die while my parents are at work
> "When was the last time you checked on the cat?" My mom calls and asks
>An hour ago
> "Go check again"
> I don't want to because I know the cat is dead at this point
> But I go
> Black-speckled piss and the smell of kidney failure everywhere
> Cat is limp, eyes wide open, mouth in a grimace, but dead
> "Yup. She's.. she's gone." I tell me mom
>Abroohoohoo from her
>About a week later, going to bathroom at night. Feel cat slip between the door frame and my leg
>Only other cat in the house is a fatfuck and sleeping on my bed
>>
>>17635674
>>17642002
I, too, have a ghost cat. My mom had a cat named Charlie when she was younger. He was fond of sitting on peoples laps and sleeping on their feet. He died before she moved out. We lived in the same house she did in her youth. It was a family house. I was always playing with Charlie. I don't see him anymore, but he sleeps on my feet at night. My cat Nyu sees him, even if I can't.
>>
File: 0117091317.jpg (116 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
0117091317.jpg
116 KB, 768x1024
>>17642002
Here are the kitties. Grey one died in story. Black and white one we put down a few years later, as soon as she stopped eating altogether. Thankfully my parents learned from the suffering of the first one.
>>
>>17634386
I had a similar experience. I always noped and went back to sleep
>>
>>17640360
>I saw a thin, tall silhouette of a man looking over me on my bed.

scaramouche scaramouche can you do the fandango
>>
>>17633301
watatatan listen to my 9mm go bang this is krs one
>>
>>17637911
Who was phone?>>17640507
First it wiped it's ass with it
>>
>>17640828
Tits
>>
>>17642002
>>17635674

Funny how common ghost cats seem to be

> live with my grandparents in their spoopy old house
> grandma has a huge siamese cat with a racially offensive name I won't repeat here
> I don't remember much about this cat except that he was freakishly large and he scared me a lot for some reason
> This tomcat used to raise hell all over the neighborhood
> one day the naighbors team up and confront my grandma
> they are tired of their cats and dogs getting beat up by this old tom
> they are tired of all their purebred cats having half-siamese kittens
> they've taken up a collection to have the old tomcat neutered
> grandma grudgingly agrees and takes him to the vet
> old tom is now mostly an indoor cat, he's not allowed to leave the yard and visit any of his girlfriends
> a couple weeks later grandma is looking out the front window and sees the neighborhood dog the tomcat used to love to chase
> the old cat stares for a minute, then meows to go outside
> grandma refuses
> the cat sidles up to her, rubs against her leg and purrs
> then without warning he takes a huge bite out of her heel, then calmly walks away
> I mean a chunk of flesh was missing, grandma needed all kinds of stitches and had a nasty scar for the rest of her life
> the cat never bit her again, but he made his point

Grandma used to say that late at night she would feel that evil old SOB rubbing up against her legs, and her scar would tingle.

After he died, I would sometimes see the shadow of a very large cat running up and down the hall, and grandma would say matter-of-factly that it was the old cat's ghost, still raising hell, scaring the children.
>>
>>17637931
spoopiest shit in this thread senpai
>>
>>17635160
Barn owl. Look it up.
>>
Oddly enough,I didnt feel scared back then when it happened,and its pretty short so

>be sleeping with face looking up
>wake up
>briefly see a girl floating right in front on me
>she disappears when my eyes fully open,so I get to see her for less than one second

Whatever she was she didnt feel evil though
>>
>>17635476
>>17637739
Owls guys. Had the same thing happen and now I'm an owl fanatic. The scream is a barn owl. Here's the "horse"
https://www.allaboutbirds.org/guide/Eastern_Screech-Owl/sounds
>>
>>17633301
when I was bumming around the UK, living on couches and stuff as a little homeless holiday, I began doing some magickal exercises to try and get me a job. Sigils, Middle Pillar Exercise, that sort of thing.

And you know what? It worked!

But that's not the crux of this story.

My dreams began to take on strange symbolism, as I felt the "spell" come into manifestation over the course of a couple of weeks. I had also been reading the works of Robert Anton Wilson. Heiroglyphics of the God Horus began appearing on the walls of otherwise unremarkable dreams. In a lucid dream, I was offered a pill with the eye of horus on it. I didn't take the pill. I'm a little paranoid about "letting things in."

So, one night, the fella I was staying with was out, so I slept in his bed. In the middle of the night I woke up, to see a strange sight above my bed. It was like an enormous black pyramid, that would have been invisible if it was not lit with a slight light coming around it's edges.

I don't know how to explain this correctly, but the object seemed to be floating BEHIND the world. Behind reality, somehow. If you've read (continued)
>>
>>17633301
(cont)
Grant Morrison's the invisibles think of it as being something floating outside of the superfluid that reality is projected on.

Anyway, as soon as I noticed it it began to fade away, and I called out to it "Hey man, come back, I want to talk".

Suddenly, a cacophony of sound, think like someone playing a trillion notes at once on a synthesiser, roared up and engulfed my consciousness. It was terrifying. And for a moment my brain tried to brush it off as "just a movie"... nope.. "just a game"... nope.... "just a dream"... nope. FUCK. THIS IS REAL.

Absolute terror set in and then I was pulled into my first out of body experience (and my only one since). The noise increased in intensity and I began to be pulled towards this- mass of light, colour and noise that I couldn't really make sense of. I had a feeling that my brain was going to sort this experience into an "alien abduction" scenario, to make sense of it.

I called out to it to communicate with me in a way that makes sense. It just continued to pull me towards it's terrible mass. I formed astral hands somehow, and though that I should signal it somehow- throw out a symbol. Because these things speak in symbols, right?

All I could think of was to flip it off.

I did, and was thrown back into my body. I snapped into a state of sleep paralysis, and then lifted myself out of it.

Then I laughed. Because it was one of the most incredible experiences of my life.
>>
>>17637913
I am.
>>
>first memory is a dream
>we were crawling around in a cave
>me, my parents and some of their friends
>a bear attacks us
>kills my parents and starts to maul me
>wake up
>my dream parents friends are my parents

Another
>Left for Uni
>have dream that I am bound and gagged on a plane
>hijackers are middle eastern
>bound with zip ties
>gagged with a sock
>the hijakers have box knives
>others help
>the passengers overtake the plane from the hijackers
>the passengers cant pilot a plane
>the plane crashes and I wake up
>9/11 happens a few days later

Another
>riding in car with my gf
>havent been to home base in 6+ months (parents, my dog etc)
>get chills
>turn to gf and say "I think my dog just dies"
>she says "youre weirding me out"
>talk to parents two days later
>anon, we have bad news. Our dog died two days ago...
>>
>Be me
>Be Sheriffs Deputy
>Rural Arizona driving on desert road
>0300 (about)
>windows down driving slow
>TiredAsHellFuckThisShit.jpg
>suddenly eyes catch something run passed head lights
>totally black object, think it was a person?
>Wide awake at this point
>Got Curious
>Spin vehicle and pursue
>Object running extremely fast
> Then suddenly it stops...abruptly
>brights and spot light on him
>I radio it in and step out
>I call out asking if everything is ok
>No response
>"HEY PARTNER"
>Not even a budge back still faceing me
>At this point I am spooped and alone in the desert
>Fuck this..
>Get in PC and shut door
>Look up and hes gone
>WHATTHEFUCK??!
>look all over and nothing
> turn PC around and there he is... facing me this time
> At least I think He was
>Where his face should be was just skin
>No face at all...
What happens next I will never forget
>All of a sudden he starts sprinting at my unit
>TimeToGo!
>Throw PC in reverse spin around and I'm gone...

I hop on radio freaking out and telling my back up to stay away from the area and I'd explain later.

Never found out what that was, told my native friend and he changed the subject..

if there are any Tohono O'odham or Navajo Peoples here, please fill me in...
>>
>>17643614
Was it just totally black with no face?
>>
>>17643671
just Caucasian skin... flat with no features
>>
>>17643679
Okay. I ask because I saw something similar. I never saw it move, but it was completely jet black with no face. Just smooth skin.
>>
>>17643696
my guy was wearing dark clothing, hoodie and darks pants. I will never forget it. Like i said my native friend wont even talk to me about it.
>>
>>17643696
That is terrifying though, where was this?
>>
>>17643706
That sounds interesting. The closest way I can describe what I saw would be a tallish, slim person wearing a black morphsuit, except the face was smoother. No other clothes. I would ask if you tried searching for it, but I'm sure you would only find a bunch of creepypastas and such.
>>
>>17643714
Colorado Springs, CO
>>
>>17643722
Rural Arizona

And yeah I haven't found anything close to being able to describe what I experienced..
>>
>>17643731
I can post my experience if you'd like. I actually started up a new thread because this one had disappeared for some reason
>>
>>17643734
ok
just direct me to it
>>
This literally just happened two minutes ago.

>security guard at place where old ass nuns live
>I smoke, non smoking campus. It's raining so I'm in my car on the drive
>sidewalk is cut off by the drive entrance
>hear several quick and sporadic footsteps heading towards me from the sidewalk, passenger side door
>eyes try to adjust to dark, see woman approaching quickly walking very strange
>get terrible feeling
>walks right up to door, Leans down and looking at me square in the eyes
>her eyes are very wide, doesn't say a word
>I say "can I help you?"
>her: I'm sorry, I thought you were my friend.
>turns around and literally runs behind my car, just standing there
>notice another car is pulling up behind me, pull out of drive and turn around in someone's driveway to re enter site
>woman is gone, looking around everywhere and see her sprint shuffling down the way she came, across the street and into someone's back yard

Her voice was cute as fuck though. Something about the way she came up to me was legitimately scary
>>
>>17637605
Bro, I have been psychotic since birth. My earliest memories are hallucinations and medication really doesn't help.
I still tell my stories sometimes when I feel like it.
I'm sure many anons know they are ill, we still like to hear these stories. Or maybe I am truly seeing ghosts and monsters since medication does little, hah. I will never know.
>>
>>17643759
>>17643622
I wonder if that will work...
>>
>>17643614

Half Tohono O'odham here.

My mom also worked on the Navajo rez for awhile as a nurse, so we lived up in the Four Corners area.

That would be the right time of night.

Where were you, exactly?
>>
>>17643811

For operational reasons I'd rather not say. but do you have any advise on this at all.. I have been at a loss and am beginning to think i am just insane..
>>
>>17642374
Ill fucking murder you man I swear to god
>>
>>17643832

My only advice is this: don't think about it too much.

It wasn't out there to bother you. It was out there for a very specific purpose, and you interrupted it. You went chasing after it, and probably broke its concentration. They don't like to be watched, so it tried to scare you off.
They have kind of a one-track mind, though, so it is unlikely that it would even think to hurt you. You were just a temporary distraction.

Is this area under threat somehow? Drug smuggling, a history of violence? If so then you aren't the only one watching it.

I'd stay away from that area if you can, though. Be respectful when you travel through there. Say a prayer to whatever god you believe in for safe passage and wish peace to whatever - and whoever - you encounter there. If you can find juniper beads, carry a set and carry a set in your car. Watch out for strange dogs and coyotes. Keep your distance.

I think you just crossed paths by chance andou probably won't encounter it again.
>>
>>17643775

FWIW, I believe you, anon.

If you saw what I think you saw, it is unlikely to harm you, but it will try to frighten you away. You are not its target.

Don't go seeking it out, though. This thing is focused on some kind of vengeance and it is not a force for good.
>>
>>17640738
My old blender used to do that. I was trying to clean it out once when it turned on all of a sudden. Barely got my hand out. None of the buttons were down. It would also go off at random in the middle of the night.
>>
>>17644071
Why would you clean a blender when it is plugged in?
>>
>>17635674
I've had something like that before
>washing face in sink
>feels cat brushing up against leg
>goes into room
>all cats are sound asleep in bed
>>
>>17635374
Has she come to you in your dreams? Do you smell her sometimes?
>>
>>17644201
I've had a ghost cat, too.

>move to an apartment
>see a shadowy cat in the kitchen
>it is always only in the kitchen, jumping on counters etc.
>invite mother-in-law and her boyfriend over
>done serving them coffee, we are sitting in the living room
>mother-in-laws bf asks me "Anon, when did you get a cat? I'm a little allergic you know."
>wtf
>it is not just my imagination?

I later got a cat and he saw it too. It was kinda cool. I liked that ghost cat.
>>
I have ghost(s) in my house. Just started living in it in January.
>put in a new washer and dryer within the first week of living here.
>come home to see that the dryer has been moved around while no one was home (and no one used it).

That was the first incident and we all played around like "omg ghostssss"
Everything sort of escalated from there.

>be me home alone in room with door shut.
>hear someone (assume roommate) running up and down the stairs.
>going in and out of his room, throwing shit around like he was moving furniture.
>after a while I yell "geez it's the middle of the night c'mon!!"
>everything gets quiet
>hear footsteps at my door and someone breathing heavily (think nothing of it because I thought he was just messing around).

A couple hours later I get a text from my roommate and apparently he hadn't been home all day (nothing was stolen but he always got paranoid and frequently asked if someone was in his room while he was gone).

Got other stories of them running up the stairs on what sounded like on all fours (like someone running like a dog on the stairs), hearing two people having a quiet conversation on the stairs, seeing a mass in the living room, kids giggling at night, ect.
They've never outright harmed me, but they seem like pranksters. I don't get much sleep. I've told them not to come in my room but on rare occasions I hear a laugh or a fast whisper when I'm trying to sleep. I just yell "you're not allowed in here!" And it's get quiet.
Might get some sage soon...
>>
File: get_spooked_nerd.gif (484 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
get_spooked_nerd.gif
484 KB, 500x375
there's a family photo of me when I was 6 or so standing on a porch with a faint silhouette of a man right next to me
later that day my grandfather was found dead in his office

also apparently when I was around that age I used to tell my parents stories about a bunch of kids that would come into my room at night and play with me, one night I ran into my parents' room crying because a "big mean guy" came in and scared them all away
later I was diagnosed with severe central sleep apnea

further on that, I have memories of ghostly figures walking around my room, no idea if it's from dreams or what but they're vivid, look sorta like Casper but different colors

there was one time when I woke my dad up because I thought somebody was breaking in, I heard a window shatter along with some voices
he got his shotgun, we looked around all over the place, nothing, no cars outside or anything
apparently he heard it too, sat in the kitchen the rest of the night, everything was quiet

I lived in that house for 20 years and know every sound it makes, but when I visit every so often I'll hear shit like somebody calling my name or faint laughter (as in conversational laughter, not spoopy witch bullshit) coming from downstairs in the middle of the night

one time it was driving me nuts, I muttered "fuck off" under my breath, could swear I heard somebody say "sorry" from downstairs and the noise stopped

those are my shitty "ghost" experiences
>>
>>17644288
I've told a ghost to fuck off, too. I had court at 8am and it fucking woke me up at 4. Fucking bitch ass ghost
>>
>>17642615
alpha as fuck
>>
>>17640466
Find that tape and share it here
>>
>>17643949
But what the hell was it?
>>
>>17644010
And what thing do you think it is
>>
>>17644303
Done that too. Still feel shitty about it. It was a little boy. I got annoyed because it was morning and I was just having my first cup of coffee.
Yelled "Fuck off, you're annoying!" to him. He started sobbing before disappearing. Poor little ghost boy.
>>
>>17644222
This girl is not a medium.
>>
>>17643775
most likely schizo, they can be scary af
>>
>>17644288
I also saw different colored ghosts in my room at night. I was scared of them, but they usually didn't really noticed me. One night, I was too afraid to scream for my parents and my door opened. It was a very tall, black, hooded guy. He threw up his arms and then him, and all the other ghosts, dissappeared.
>>
>>17634386
If this house was near the Mexican border, I can guess why you heard noises under your house...
>>
>>17644556
yeah I know.
>>
File: 1458629389039.jpg (175 KB, 636x460) Image search: [Google]
1458629389039.jpg
175 KB, 636x460
>>17644566
>I also saw different colored ghosts in my room at night.
>>
>>17644386
This

I keep getting vague answers like this, and makes me worry about it more..
>>
>>17643949
Thank You for the reply and advice.
>>
>>17644547
I thought the dead can come to anyone in their dreams?
>>
>>17644492
Poor baby :(

But ghosts need to learn not to mess with you while you're trying to relax.
>>
>be me
>1998
>lived in a 4 bedroom house left to me by my late grandfather
>broken window that doesn't shut
>can't afford to fix it
>not noticeable anyway so I leave it
>attending college across the city
>no friends so house to myself
>come home on a cold December night
>had a drink at the bar
>blood in my bathtub
>about a gallon
>call the cops
>human blood
>give them DNA sample to rule me out of any crime
>2 days later
>cops at my door
>it's your blood
>roughly 6-10 weeks old
>panic
>two weeks later
>get paid from shitty McDonalds job
>go to fix window with shit I bought from Home Depot
>discarded needles
>some are full of blood
>someone had broken in, and harvested me like a fucking animal and then put it in my bath
>sold the house
>left the college
>left the state
>>
>>17644288
>>17644303
I occasionally hear knocking on doors and windows. I ignore it for a bit sometimes, but eventually it gets annoying. I say "knock it off" and it stops
>>
>>17641613
Not the other guy but it looks like a fat blunt. Nice
>>
>>17645243
Sounds fake. Why would someone steal your blood only to put it in your own bathtub? And how would you not notice the dozens of needle marks?
>>
Probably not really paranormal, but it was still creepy

>be me a few weeks back
>me and husband chillin.
>He's playing Division. I'm reading a book.
>he leaves for a bathroom break
>leaves the game on the map screen or whatever
>silent reading time
>suddenly hear children singing twinkle twinkle little star
>creepy as hell
>cuts off partway through the song
>silence again
>>
>>17638285
spooped
>>
>move into my own house
>its my first time living alone
>i start hearing noises in the night
>when i wake up some things are knocked over that werent when i went to bed
>one week later i get a cat now i just blame her for everything
>>
>>17640360
I had that same exact experience when I was young, probably around eight years old.
>>
> be me inside grandma's house with sister
> both aged around 12 (be twin), this was a while ago
> sister came out of bathroom speaking complete gibberish and her eyes are glazed over
> lolwtf.tiff
> parents sit her down and calm her down, ask her wtf happened
> noidea.css
> happened like 6 or 7 times, and only when she had been in the bathroom. each episode lasted like 5 minutes where she was talking like she was from a different universe
>>
>>17638030
>>>17638030
I had dreams about both Dom Deluise and Billy Mays the nights before they died.
>>
>>17645821
can you have one about Clinton soon, pretty please?
>>
>be me
>watch my dog get ran over by a truck right in front of my house 3 days ago
>really gruesome and traumatic
>father and best friend also sees it happen
>all of us in a crying hysteria wrap her and her guts in a blanket and bury her in the back yard
>friend hoses down pavement to partially clean away blood

I know those details may not be nessicary,
but to me the add a whole other layer of spoopyness and give some context

mother and sisters are "witchcraft practicing" pagans btw

flash forward to today
>family leaves to nearby city spokane to shop at the stores they have over there that we don't in idaho
>go upstairs to take shower
>turn on shower and get naked
>realize there's no towel so I head downstairs to grab one from laundry pile
>in stairwell when I notice a towel hanging on the rail
>wait I didn't see that coming up here, I would've grabbed it
>figure I just didn't see it and I'm overthinking
>hear quiet bang on the far side of the house
>semi spooped
>figure family just came back for something
>look out mother's window, no one in the driveway
>run to shower
>in shower I can't stop thinking of my dead dog
>picture her corpse
>there goes that bang again
>bang happens 3 more times while I'm in the shower
>okay maybe I'm just sad about my dog and am hearing things since these bangs are kinda quiet
>go to living room to get dressed since no one is home and I'm kinda spooped out
>hear huge bang come from the back door, like it was opened and slammed way harder than I had ever heard it slam
>dogs grave about 5 feet away from backdoor in the corner of the yard
>NOPE
>>
>>17640598
Hearing Bowie on the radio isn't spooky at all. He's a rock god; he's always on the radio.
>>
>>17645827
2edgy4me
>>
>>17645817
damn bruh

I got a similar story
>me 6 sister 8
>sister has type 1 diabetes
>we're visiting family in Paris, France
>mom sister and me sleeping in same room
>middle of night woken up by cries and shouts
>sis is having some kind of problem, not sure what's going on
>she's crying and shouting
>talking about eyes on walls and white figures
>mom turns on the lights and sis is standing on her bed with her eyes closed
>she keep screaming and crying after opening her eyes
>mom and family put her away

Turns out she had really low or high blood sugar and had some form of panic attack while dreaming of the bas reliefs on the Arc de Triomphe
>>
>>17645650
Ah, singing ghosts.

>read news on computer
>go to bathroom to wash my face
>while putting lotion on smell old people perfume (everyone knows what kinda perfume grannies use)
>start hearing silent singing from the living room

I ran to the living room thinking some old demented lady accidentally broke in or something. Found nothing. Pretty sure it was a hallucination or so I hope. Not that it was spooky and that tune was quite nice.
>>
File: 1356542058300.jpg (4 KB, 250x240) Image search: [Google]
1356542058300.jpg
4 KB, 250x240
>Junior year of high school me and some friends decide to check out an old abandoned church in the woods outside of town
>follow shitty country roads at 1 a.m. till we find it
>I saw the steeple first, it rose above the trees and was silhouetted by the moon like a fucking halloween decoration
>there's four of us, two of which immediately pussy out upon seeing it
>me and my other buddy make our way up to the hill (it was literally at the top of a hill, almost a hollywood set at this point)
>we take two steps into the main room, there's old dusty cleaning supplies, stacks of old bibles, and a dollhouse for whatever reason
>one big room except for a back room behind the pulpit and a balcony where I assume the choir sang
>out of nowhere a few seconds after walking in there's a huge fucking slam from the room behind the pulpit, sounded like a door shutting
>we bail faster than anyone has ever bailed before, I'm scared to death but for whatever reason I'm also laughing my ass off

I've never been so scared in my life. What makes it worse is we came back the next day with like 10 friends (we were giant pussies and went and got backup) and I made a point to go to that room. The door leading to the outside was nailed shut by rotten boards and rusty nails. Looked like it hadn't been touched in years. No way it could have been slammed like that. Since then the next town over has encroached into the area and built a little suburb. Church is still there but it's fenced off and well lit now. I wouldn't go back in anyway though.
>>
>>17645594
Because it didn't happen nerd
>>
>>17642760
>Sigils, Middle Pillar Exercise, that sort of thing.

Any interesting stories?
>>
>>17635674
I used to have this all the time when I lived in my grandmother's old house. It was both cats and dogs though.
>have two cats at time
>they are both pale calicos (grey and peachy color)
>grandma used to have a dark calico though, black and bright orange
>frequently pass by cat while walking from one room to another and have to back up and check
>she also darts in front of me making me almost trip before i realize there isn't anything there
>could hear the sound of a cat jumping around and landing on things, and sometimes even feel it, when both of my cats were within my vision
>always a blobby orange/black shadow
>grandma also had two dachshunds
>they always slept in front of the heater ducts in the central room of house
>it was pretty common to walk through that room and not only see a dog laying there for a second but even hear it snoring
>sometimes i'd swear i'd see them running through the backyard in the summer too but never when i could focus on them
>>
>probably around 10 or so
>have absolutely bizarre dream where i'm with my family, but everyone looks different and the house is different but everyone is acting like its totally fine
>parents are recognizable but something is off, and theres two men there that resemble my uncles but aren't
>mom refers to them as my brothers, who at time are in kindergarten and preschool
>the house is clearly ours but is set up differently and its disorienting
>events in dream are otherwise absolutely normal life, parents coming home from work and eating dinner
>i don't remember much about what i did after the dream other than that i mentioned some of it to my mom and even tried to draw a picture of the house and family since it freaked me out so much

>over a decade goes by and I'm helping parents clean the garage out for their upcoming move
>mom suddenly starts freaking out
>she found the drawing shoved in an old kids book
>it more or less accurately (or as accurate as a 10 year old can draw) shows my two brothers as adults, the older with his favorite hat and longer dark hair (it was red when he was young) and the younger with his hipstershit blonde hair (it lightened up from dark brown) and a kitten tshirt, which he does actually have
>even parents look similar, mom's hair shorter and dyed and my dad's long and with a beard which didn't fly at his old office job
>house layout syncs up with the one my parents were currently moving out of
>they moved in a year or two after i had this dream
>>
>>17638031
I always wondered if pedophiles used this kind of trick, being as most walkie talkies work on the same few frequencies so you'd just need the same brand or one that can switch between a few.
>>
>>17645938
Hey. I was out on a new job in the middle of nowhere where we had to bunk with ppl. Used my general purpose sigil and it summoned up the perfect bunkmate for me. He taught me every skill I was lacking in- exercise methods, jiu jitsu, acrobatics, juggling, brought in tonnes of psychedelics and weed ( we ended up being the ones selling weed there) and we even ended up becoming lovers. I taught him music and magick. It was fucking great.
>>
>>17646157
other than that- personal stuff, little, ever building successes.. meeting the right people, projects coming together, slight premonitions, better dreams, synchronicities.. This magick shit works.
>>
>>17644071
>>17644109
Why would you not detach the pitcher part of the blender to clean it? Ever blender I've ever used has the actual pitcher/container detachable for pouring, and the motor in a base part. The worst you can do is nick your finger on the blade that way.
>>
>>17635506
fuck off cunt
>>
File: 1461880340452.jpg (24 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
1461880340452.jpg
24 KB, 500x700
>>17640736
He's not real. Stahp
>>
>>17641650
Teens with black nail polish.
>>
This is less spooky than really weird.

>be me
>kommando
>one day ask friend for a specific gun part
>gives it to me no problem
>get home, wrong thread pattern, won't work
fuck
>few days later
>have a dream that I'm holding the part in my hand
>wake up
what the fuck
>try part on gun
>it works

I know it wasn't the same part because the one my friend gave me was on the nightstand, it was just super weird to me as to how I dreamed about it and then it was there, and I hadn't been able to find one either, so I know I didn't have it in my house.
>>
>>17640828
>Girl on 4chan
That is a spoopy story.
>>
>>17646274
haha, looks like the guy in the picture is going to get his twerking on
>>
>be me
>lurking internets at like 9 yr old
>computer's in the living room next to grandparents room
>see someone in the corner of my eye walk by into the kitchen
>assume it's my grandmother and say hello
>no answer
>go to their room to see where my grandparents are at
>they're both in the bed
>be spooked all night
>mfw posting from the same house years later

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6-ZGAGcJrk
>>
>>17633301
>going to sleep at a bro's place
>lay down
>not laying there for more than a couple seconds
>loudest fucking screech I've ever heard suddenly burst into my eardrums
>bro doesn't hear it, but I end up waking him up anyway while flinging my spooked ass outta the bed
I know this was probably a hallucination based on the fact I've had run-ins with hallucinations before, and my most recent experience with sleep paralysis, but I do have a few more paranormal experiences if anyone is interested.
>>
>>17644287
Similar story

>Living in a large old house in Berkeley CA
>Bunch of roomates
>During the summer the UC Berkeley roommates would leave for home
>Me and my hear exactly what you described over the course of the whole summer.
>Freaks Me and my buddy out as we are the only ones there for the summer.
>Around the second time it happened i walked out of the room, to see what it is.
>Sound stops, and nothing is there.
>Return to room, friend ask wtf was out there.
>Tell him it was nothing.
>Sounds starts up just as I say that.
>It would run up and down the stairs several times, then randomly walk across the hall to our room and stop at the door.
>It would then return to the stairs.
>We called him our running man roomate..
>It was all fun in games until the running man threw a couch down the stairs....
>Getting chills writing this
>>
>>17637911
Your dad got you good
>>
>be me
>middle of summer, nice weather
>me and my buddies decide to go to this abandoned slaughterhouse near me
>only way in is through a field owned by gypsies, them you have to climb up a hill to get into it proper
>we go in, place is empty as expected
>first building is a big-ass warehouse
>it's pretty much a husk, burn marks and knocked out windows
>we go inside, there are two fucking massive piles of sand that reach up to the roof and a small office-like structure
>chair surrounded by burnt books in the middle
>not too spoopy, we go into the office, check it out and there's nothing in there but a bunch of shit tier satanist graffiti
>when we're coming down, notice a locked metal door
>decide to come back to it later, because we still hadn't checked out the slaughterhouse
>slaughterhouse is creepy as fuck, bloody meathooks and dried blood all over the place
>hasn't been used in years, see more satanist graffiti
>mildly spoopier than before, keep exploring and notice there's a fuckton of asbestos
>tie shirt around mouth for safety
>go back to the locked door, try kicking it in with friends, no dice
>we keep going until it caves in
>smashed mirror right across from us, everything else is black
>it's a fucking bathroom
>go in, cubicles are fucking HUGE, can't even see to the end of them
>get a chill all of a sudden
>something fuckin screams at us
>nah mate i'm fucking gone fuck this
>we sprint out, there's fucking CLATTERING coming from behind us
>there was nobody in there, we would have known
>get over the hill, run to the other side, out of breath
>friends still don't like talking about it to this day
>>
>>17648726
you've got exploding head syndrome, son.

>Exploding head syndrome (EHS) is a benign condition in which a person hears loud imagined noises (such as a bomb exploding, a gunshot, or a cymbal crash) or experiences an explosive feeling when falling asleep or waking up.
>>
>>17639322
I've experienced the vibrations thing, most definitely. That's textbook sleep paralysis.
>>
>>17637911

>living in a building at the time

Memoirs of a Nigerian
>>
>>17633912
I agree children usually remember things differently or contort memories
>>
>Be 6-7
>Staying at gmaws house
>Sleeping in attic, made up like a dbl bedroom with a bathroom, it's nice.
>Wake up in the middle of the night for no reason
>Notice a black silouette of a child holding something in its hand in the full length mirror across the room
>wtf, nope under the covers and go back to sleep eventually
>Tell family next morning
>"oh yeah we got this house really cheap because the last owners kids got murdered in the attic by an illegal immigrant with a hammer"
>Dad insists he and his brother both felt things touching their faces/pulling sheets off the bed randomly all throughout childhood

Only time I saw something tho
>>
>>17647590
Lefty loosey righty tighty
>>
>>17644898
FFS SOMEONE TELL US WHAT IT WAS
>>
I'll try but I'm pretty shit at telling stories, more so writing them
> Be me and my friend, about 17 stoned as fuck
> driving around passing the time
> me and my friend drive up to our towns local hill to chillout cos he's getting too high to drive, it was fair enough
> this may be important, it was winter and he was wearing a long grey Nike jumper and track pants
> we get to the hill and he jumps out I'm on my phone kinda spacing out but he left the headlights on
> see him get out and walk behind the car
> before I get out I look forward out of the car
> see this huge white cryptoid looking thing walking past the car, this fucking thing is at least 210cm tall (about 7 foot 2 inches?)
> really don't know if its my friend or not, its walking slowly sort of swaying its arms when it walks, but my friend Is only 189cms
> This thing just walks off into the distance, into the bushes
> friend bangs on the window "dude, you gonna get out?" "Nope fuck that get in the car"
Usually they'd fuck around and dawdle but he jumps straight back into the car and drives off
> He says "Oi, did you walk In front of the car?"
> "No I didn't get out of the car"
> we both just watch the road, when we got home we both agreed we saw something, but he says what he saw was my height and stocky like I am
> TFW what I saw was a tall lanky motherfucker like him
> nope fuck that never going out there again
>>
>>17648887
>>It was all fun in games until the running man threw a couch down the stairs....

Go on...
>>
>>17642374
kek
>>
>>17633970
ILL TAKE THINGS THAT NEVER HAPPENED FOR 500 JERRY
>>
>>17649619
Maybe it's one of those native inside jokes to scare white people.
>>
>>17640335
Your sister's boyfriend sneaking out
>>
>>17648887
why would you stop? please continue with this story.
>>
A fucking bizzare one. Really happened tho.

So I'm on vacation with my parents and grandparents in southern North Carolina (poor person one week getaway to the interstate beach, nothing spectacular). This was a good many years ago, am 16 now but was around 10-12 at the time. Anyways, I'm riding with my grandparents while our whole gang is on the way to this ferry thats gonna taxi us over to an aquairum on a separate shore. I'm chilling in the back with my uncle, my grandma and grandpa seated up front. Some of the details escape me now but I remember that we were fast approaching the checkpoint that proceeds the ferry. I can still remember stopping there and having a meal like nothing before happened.

So we're riding along through a suburban area, everything is normal, when shit starts getting crazy. I have no fucking earthly explanation for what i witnessed and frankly recounting it makes me sound like a fucking tard who frequents poorly written creepypastas, but oh well. Fucking mannequins. We pass through a town, and all around, no people. I can only remember tidbits, but its freaky stuff. A plastic lady walking a plastic dog on the sidewalk. Cars parked outside of a cafe, inside only plastic people posed like they're eating. This goes on for an entire town. It was so surreal, not even just because of the weird and impossible stuff i was witnessing, but also because nobody was saying a word. Nobody in that car acknowledged it. For the longest time i thought it was a hallucination, until about a year ago for no reason at all it popped back in my mind and i asked my uncle (who was in the backseat with me at the time) about it. I swear, the clarity on his face was unmistakable recognition.

Also my mom has said that she has experienced something similar while vacationing through southern NC/SC, so it isnt an isolated incident? Anybody share a similar experience?
>>
File: spoopywallpaper-3844.jpg (155 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
spoopywallpaper-3844.jpg
155 KB, 1024x1024
Ok the only thing spooky that has happen to me didn't really happen to me. If that makes sense. After I tell the story it should.

>be me
>5-7 years old
>My mom used to have this bed board that had a huge hole in the center.
>I only remember this slightly but the rest was from my family members.
>It would be night time and before I would go to bed I would go to my mom's room
>I would face the hole and talk
>Not sure what I would talk about though, I think it might have been about my day or something
>I would be so happy afterwards
>I would say that I was talking to my great-grandpa
>He had died about 10 years before my birth.

This is basically it but I have more about other experiences at this house if you want more a lot of them have to do with animals.
>>
>>17637900
>>17637972
You think the first anon would remember what ot was like the first and only time he was inside a girl
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.