[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Personal Experiences
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: letsplay.png (3 KB, 320x120) Image search: [Google]
letsplay.png
3 KB, 320x120
Let's share some personal paranormal stories. Shadow people? Mysterious figures? Something you can't explain? Let's hear it.
I'll start

>be me. about two years ago
>it's night. early winter
>sitting in my living room watching tv
>cat is sleeping next to me
>the way my apartment is situated, if I turn to my left, I can see into my bedroom to the bookshelf. to the right of the bookshelf is the closet. The bedroom light is off, but there's enough light coming from the livingroom to clearly see the bookshelf
>cat suddenly jumps up and hisses at the bedroom. This is unusual for her
>I look over to the bookshelf.
>there's a dark shadow covering the bottom two shelves.
>my eyes adjust and I see that it's a crouching figure
>It's completely black with no face
>it's facing the closet, but as I'm watching it turns it's head toward me
>my heart is thundering in my chest
>cat refuses to move
>without looking away, I grab my phone and slowly move towards the front door
>as I'm moving, the bedroom door begins to close
>by the time I get to the front door, there's a wall between me and the thing. I hear the door close
>I go outside and call my husband
>after about 10 minutes, I go back in.
>the tv is off and the bedroom door is still closed. I open it and turn on the light
>nothing
We lived on the second floor
>>
>>17643622
Spooky as fuck.
>>
>Be me
>Be Sheriffs Deputy
>Rural Arizona driving on desert road
>0300 (about)
>windows down driving slow
>TiredAsHellFuckThisShit.jpg
>suddenly eyes catch something run passed head lights
>totally black object, think it was a person?
>Wide awake at this point
>Got Curious
>Spin vehicle and pursue
>Object running extremely fast
> Then suddenly it stops...abruptly
>brights and spot light on him
>I radio it in and step out
>I call out asking if everything is ok
>No response
>"HEY PARTNER"
>Not even a budge back still faceing me
>At this point I am spooped and alone in the desert
>Fuck this..
>Get in PC and shut door
>Look up and hes gone
>WHATTHEFUCK??!
>look all over and nothing
> turn PC around and there he is... facing me this time
> At least I think He was
>Where his face should be was just skin
>No face at all...
What happens next I will never forget
>All of a sudden he starts sprinting at my unit
>TimeToGo!
>Throw PC in reverse spin around and I'm gone...

I hop on radio freaking out and telling my back up to stay away from the area and I'd explain later.

Never found out what that was, told my native friend and he changed the subject..

if there are any Tohono O'odham or Navajo Peoples here, please fill me in...
>>
>>17643622
Fuck that noise!
>>
>>17643809
Tucson, AZ native here.

Skinwalker. Also fuck the Sheriffs department.
>>
>>17643814
Yeah, of all the things I've ever experienced, that was probably one of the scariest.
>>
>>17643834
Oh wow how original, also

Go to bed.. the adults are talking, buttercup.
>>
this happened semi recently
>Be coming home from work
>Walking,is about 30 minutes from work to home
>Normal walk...no seedy people or areas
>As im walking I feel kinda weird but assume its because I just worked 12 hours.
>I light up a cigarette and continue my walk
>As im walking I see a shadow figure on the wall of a building..looked kinda off..like it was facing me but maybe someone is nearby and I just dont notice them..right?
>I quickly forget and continue on my way.
>Blocks away the same thing happens..this time Im sure nobody is around yet the shadow figure is still just facing me on the wall( I start to think im just exhausted ..it could be anything making this so familiar shape...I continue
>OK so it gets a bit fuzzy here because im not really sure how to explain it but another block or so away it happens again...im pretty freaked out and start to walk a bit faster.4
>Figure that was one static and facing me appears to look to its side and start to fucking speed walk like me.
> FUCK that I bolt it
>about a block away from home I peek behind me to see a figure in a poncho(or something idk thats just what it reminded me of, but like i said no texture or anything just black) but imagine just black no color or anything and this time not as a shadow but like a real person just fucking standing there.
>Bolt into home, figure im safe now and get all comfy and stuff.
>crack open a cold beer and head to window for a cigarette...there it fucking was again this time perched on the adjacent apt roof...i lifted its head up and its eyes had this weird glow.. kinda shiny almost like a reflector..just like that it jumped up and vanished into thin air.
i don't remember much after that..finished my beer and went to sleep but for about a month after that I would get weird as shit phone calls.
>>
>>17643862
Fuck you. Go ticket a colored person. You militant fuck.
>>
>>17643622
ITT OP is too dumb to check the catalog. >>17633301
>>
>>17643866
that thread was over saturated anyway
>>
File: Thumbs_up_kid_big.jpg (23 KB, 398x500) Image search: [Google]
Thumbs_up_kid_big.jpg
23 KB, 398x500
>>17643866
love you!
>>
>>17643622
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oj9V8VAmwOc
>>
>>17643866
I do apologize. I had posted on that thread. When I tried to find it again, though, it was nowhere to be found. It reappeared after I started this thread. I honestly figured this one would just die.
>>
>>17643863
Also to add about the phone calls I had just gotten a new phone number at this time someone named coal kept calling and jus tasking what there is to do around here...I was like IDK you pal wrong number but he kept insisting he doesnt make mistakes like that and only shows when needed..total wacko
>>
>>17643906
kinda sounds like a nut job to me
>>
>>17643918
Yeah idk i doesnt really add to any folklore I dont think at least...anyone know anyone about a coal place that places calls lol..Im gunna botch the name he said..End rid coal..I though it was a business name ..beats me..prob a prank.
>>
>be about 12
>it's about 8 or 9 pm. me and my siblings chilling home alone watching tv
>the streetlight is always turning off cuz this neighborhood kinda sucks.
>we forgot to turn on the porch light, so it's pitch black out there
>brother is the oldest, so he decides its time for bed and turns tv off
>we hear someone storm up the rickety steps to the front door and start banging on the screen door.
>we all panic, but we were sorta trained for this
>we duck low and make our way to the kitchen to hide behind the large table. We all grab knives.
>we wait there as whoever is out there savages our screen door.
>they finally rip the screen door open and start banging on the front door
>I hear the distinctive sound of my dad's motorcycle coming down the road
>there's two windows facing the front yard next to the door
>when my dad pulls up, light shines through onto the wall behind us and the banging immediately stops
>the way he pulled in should have shone the light on the attacker, but there was no shadow
>we wait in silence, expecting to hear a scuffle
>dad kills the motor, walks up the stairs and opens the door.
>he even has a bit of trouble opening the screen door because it sticks sometimes.
>my brother looks out to make sure its dad. it is
>we all come out and run to him.
>he's confused as to why we're so freaked out and we tell him what happened
>he says he didn't see anyone and the screen door was closed when he pulled up.
>>
>>17643931
are you sure he didn't say indrid cold????
>>
>>17643622
>Something you can't explain?

Im a very rational personal, but sometimes Really weird shit happens in this house.

10+ years ago when i was like 18
>5 minutes after going to bed
>Fully awake thinking about the day n stuff
>sheet gets pulled HARD from one side of the bed
i just stayed there paralyzed and started praying until i fell asleep.
>>
File: whatsinyourcloset.gif (955 KB, 441x234) Image search: [Google]
whatsinyourcloset.gif
955 KB, 441x234
I had an experience I have a hard time comprehending. I was about 13-15 at the time.

See, my parents were out late that night, and so was my older brother. Me and my little brother were home. I was responsible for making sure he went to bed on time and that I went to bed as well.

My little brother was in bed and I was sneaking TV outside of the Trinity Broadcast Network (forbidden secular television) in the living room. While watching some random movie, I heard some shuffling behind me.

The lights were out in the house so that once the garage door opened, I could return the channel to Jesus TV and run to my room. I couldn't see well since my eyes were adjusted to the bright TV. I saw a figure in the shadows behind the couch, and the reflection of light from a pair of eyes. I thought my little brother had seen me watching TV and would tattle! As I got up, the figure abruptly ran up the stairs. I followed, and the figure took a turn straight into my room, into my closet.

In that moment I thought my little brother was just messing with me, and ran and hid in my closet.

Once I reached the open closet I saw that it was empty, and something felt incredibly dreadful about standing in front of an empty, dark closet in a house where the only light was from the TV downstairs. What had I seen?

My little brother was in his room, sound asleep. From that point on, I always kept my closet door shut.
>>
>>17645975
Sounds pretty scary. Can you share any other stories?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.