[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me /x/; How can I achieve things that I want? Is there
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
Help me /x/;

How can I achieve things that I want? Is there a *fringe* way to gain the best motivation, willpower, discipline and mental strength?

Not exactly looking for magic pills here, just view of /x/ here.

I want to become unstoppable.
I want to have total mental clarity and dedicatedness, purpose.
But I am struggling with procrasitation, laziness, depression and anxiety.

Let's see /x/'s take on this!
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 501x299) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 501x299
>>17927983
Pray.
Pray to your God (your choosing, of course.)

Pray for 5 minutes or more, every day, every week, every month, and every year to this God, and devote your life to him.

Eventually you'll be granted a miniscule of energy, that'll motivate your sorry fat ass to complete your daily tasks, and don't worry that divine energy will eventually grow in due time once you reach to the stage of performing rituals, pilgrimages, and human sacrifice.

Good luck anon.
>>
Figure out what exactly it is you want out of this life, then start taking steps towards it. Train your mind to stay focused around the perspective of your goals and sort through any distractions/mental clutter. Once you establish and commit to a long-term goal, discipline and willpower will come more easily, but it will be tough at first. When you feel like quitting, push harder but don't torture yourself.
>>
>>17927983
Beat your thoughts to the mould of your will

Everything is within, seek nothing that exists outside of yourself
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.