[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How am I supposed to be happy about it, if it's so fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3
File: dfdgdg.jpg (53 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
dfdgdg.jpg
53 KB, 1920x1200
How am I supposed to be happy about it, if it's so fucking depressing?
It won't stop.
Who the fuck does this shit?
>>
How do you feel in the dark?
Uneasy, confused, lost?
You feel the urge to shed light?
You're not the first.
>>
File: le spooky imag.jpg (680 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
le spooky imag.jpg
680 KB, 1920x1200
>>17927840
le spooky imag
>>
>>17927840
You do, actually. If you weren't capable of doing it yourself, you wouldn't be trusted with it.
>>
>>17927864
Not in the dark. It's really quite the opposite ways, anyways.

Lost at sea.
>>
>>17927958
Where does it all go, anon?
>>
>>17927840
.jpg

NOPE
>>
>>17927965
Nowhere. Just find out where you are, is all. It really is that way for everyone. Sure, there's a timed aspect to it, but not in this case.
>>
It's such an uneasy feeling the closer you get to it.
>>
>>17927967
What's wrong with .jpg?
>>
>>17927973
How do you cope with that?
I'm not even sure why I ask you this.
>>
>>17927975
Certainly. So you must consolidate everything that can be perceived into more proper judgement (ontology), to break down what can be perceived from it. It doesn't necessarily have to be uneasy. Probably will take awhile though.
>>
>>17927984
It can be said that what the soul is made out of, is where it is. For most people, they're cycling on Earth. But you have a different 'where'. It doesn't have to be a physical location, though it seems like it.
>>
>>17927985
It just doesn't feel right, like I am fooling myself.
>>
>>17927964
Elaborate ;)!
>>
>>17927993
Crossreference. So it does for me too.
>>
>>17927992
Why do I perceive it the way I do, what made it twist and turn in this pattern?
>>
>>17927999
If you perceive this place at all, then you're far in the light. You don't know what the darkness feels like yet. Animals need the light to live.

If anything, you're experiencing too much light.
>>
>>17928011
It's really mathematical, but we'll never get the hang of that. What we're accessing in ourselves, isn't meant to perceive the world the way humans do. But it's what required for the influence we're to have, accessing and perceiving what we do while 'living' in this place.
>>
>>17928015
But didn't it start for me as an "individual" in darkness too?

>>17928020
In and out.
Black and white.
Yes and no.
The same old song.

The question I ask myself if it ever will make sense for me.
>>
>>17928031
>But didn't it start for me as an "individual" in darkness too?
I think so. Just age.

>The question I ask myself if it ever will make sense for me.
Enough sense for where you are, as long as you're incarnated here.

I mean, meeting?

We'll both 'get there', at the same time?
>>
>>17928040
Will I be satisfied with it?
Or was there a reason I went out this far?
>>
>>17928045
None of this would've happened, if you weren't to be satisfied with it.

But really, this whole thing is just routine for us, outside of here. But while in here? Yes, and your dreams will trump your past dreams until you die.
>>
>>17928050
Also...I think this is ending now. I feel funny. Need coffee or something.
>>
>>17928055
It's always the same feeling.

All this awareness and it's still so fucking hard to steer it.
>>
>>17928066
Yep, yep. I think it really is different feeling each time though, if one really attains a better vantage point for perceiving them. But the awareness--and feelings--are too dense.
>>
>>17928076
It's literally that, with a better vantage point, the feelings themselves become different. But that's because the latter feelings are better consolidating information.
>>
>>17928076
>>17928080
Shit, dude...
>>
>>17928096
It's not difficult to incorporate this, once you understand the principle. In fact I bet you've done it all your life without knowing.
>>
>>17928128
I didn't have another choice, did I?

The more I approach the less I have to say.
>>
>>17928149
No, no. This is routine. I mean, relatively, from my understanding thus far. This didn't happen every life, I suppose. There's much more to existence out there. This is charity.
>>
>>17928155
The same questions will be asked if the same answer is given.
A derailing train that can't stay on track.
Sometimes I want to puke, sometimes I want to cry.
I actually did cry like a baby the first time I noticed it.
>>
>30 / 2 / 4 / 1
>some posts are responding to eachother are one minute apart
>same writing style throughout

kys you samefagging sad rp cunt
>>
>>17928184
Who, me personally? I'm just repeating myself to get the point across. I mean, I've been conditioned that way, sure...

I mean, that's alignment for you.

Yes, the train thing. But I get the feeling that you are far from being at risk from affecting influence in the wrong way. That worry is included in the part of the influence you're to have, which is much under 'control'.

Yes, the stomach thing. Well hey, it's a center of gravity.

Crying thing. Well, that's a more complicated negotiation. A more complicated 'scene'.

Yep, put on tracks. I understand. Does get better though. Going to have to dissolve yourself into unrecognizability over and over again though, unfortunately.
>>
>>17928055
>>17928193
See? This is an example. Who knows how the whole thing is negotiated though. I thought it was happening previously.
>>
>>17928193
Yeah, that sums it up pretty good.
What a miserable waste of time, isn't it?
Yet I can't stop.

I think I overdrawn this whole thing.
>>
>>17928197
Yeah, the dissolving part...

>>17928204
As I said, overdrawn.
>>
>>17928225
Okay then. Bye for now.
>>
>>17928228
It's so stupid. Like I can't stop...
But it's 4 A.M and I guess I have to sleep.
Just don't reply.
>>
>>17927840
>>17927951

What is it though?
>>
>>17928561
le spooky imag
>>
>>17928577
yeah nice right, but what is the significance?
>>
>>17928604
le
spooky
imag
>>
>>17928612
can I have a non retarded person answer me?
>>
this thread is fucking gay

either you have answers or you don't. A is A

stop giving vague responses to masturbate your ego.
>>
Let the atoms that control the networks of molecules at least be feed by a single point of reference before trying to ascend to the greater causality. Point your browser to 107.170.214.209 ,
>>
>>17929015
>107.170.214.209
holy shit what is this
>>
>>17929023
It's the opposite of supervenience. If you are not ready to comprehend the beginnings, it's quite alright. Not even the author of that site is quite ready to understand the earlier mechanisms that control things. Try to understand it, if you can't then it's ok. Perhaps you will at another time.
>>
>>17928634
You are posting in an autistic roleplay thread
see
>>17928193
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.